gayboyswag

I was thinking up an addon for this.

Mike calls a bunch of buddies to the bar, forcing his voice up to sound like his old self. They three guys line up wait at the bar for Mike, but they don't recognize he's the tall guy at the end. Mike gives Gage the signal, and Gage submissively complies. He tells the guys they get a free shot on the house while they wait for their friend. Each put down a laced shot and then transform. Mike and the three newly dominant men, then use Gage, while he's submissively loving it.

That's shockingly similar to what I have planned.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finally working on a sequel to this story. Here's a little teaser to get you ready for the next part (no growth yet).

The barfly part 2:

“Fuck yeah,” Gage groaned, writhing in pleasure, “fill my ass stud.”

The massive man above him grunted as his balls slapped Gage's ass. “Yeah slut, you like that?

You like my massive cock spreading your ass? I'm gonna ruin you for everyone else.”

Mike moaned in pleasure, shooting all over his bed. “Fuck yeah Mike, fill me, make me yours.”

Mike complied, pulling Gage's hips towards his and unloading deep inside Gage's bowels. He pulled out and rolled over, panting on the side of the bed.

Gage looked over at the massive form next to him. If anyone had told him a little over a month ago that he would be being fucked by Mike and love it, he would have laughed in their face. But then again, if someone had told him that Mike would have changed from a 6'1” 300 pound shlub to a massive, muscular stud from some product Gage ordered online, he would never have believed him. Yet here he was, recovering from another night of amazing fucking from the man who was his best customer at the bar.

Not that Mike was his best customer anymore. In fact, besides the random visits Mike had made to his house, he hadn't seen the man since that night. He smiled, loving this new development in his life.

Gage didn't have long to reflect on his situation though. Whatever was in that formula that made Mike grow also made him insanely horny, and it showed. Mike roughly grabbed Gage's face and rubbed it into his pecs. “Taste me slut,” Mike moaned as Gage licked at his pecs. “Mmm yeah, fucking worship your god.”

Gage licked lower and lower on Mike's body, down his washboard abs towards his thick pubes. He licked and suck the sweat off of his body, ready to taste Mike's massive cock for the second time that night.

“Enough of this,” Mike said with a moan, and shoved Gage's head onto the head of his 14 incher. Gage began to lick and suck the thick cockhead, tasting sweat and cum from the night. He licked down the head, paying attention to the piss slit, and rubbed his mouth down the whole length. Then Gage took it deep, relaxing his jaw and taking all 14 inches down his throat.

Mike didn't last long from the expert deepthroating, shooting another load into Gage.

Gage swallowed all that he could, but some dribbled down onto Mike's cock. “Thank you sir,” Gage said with a smile after taking in all the cum he could.

Mike rolled back over, and brought Gage to rest on him. “I have a surprise for you slut,” he said.

“What is it sir?” Gage asked, eager to see what the dominant muscle man before him would do next.

“It's not ready yet, but it'll be some time this week. When it comes you'll know what to do.” Mike answered. “Don't worry queer, you're going to love it.” He stood up and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a tight black t-shirt. “You can keep my jock,” he said gesturing to the dirty strap on the floor. “I'll see you soon.”

Gage laid in bed as Mike let himself out, and quickly fell asleep.

• Upvote 3