So muscular that even relaxed I was flexing. So horny I was leaking cum by the gallons. That's how my life became after playing with the Muscle Builder Ap. Seems my growth didn't go by completely unnoticed. A big hole with the constantly flowing cum kept right on pumping out in the yard. The musky smell could be smelt and felt from miles around. No one was immune, just one little whiff and they were in the thralls of climax.

The maker of the application was so enthralled that he moved right in. The massive lion was a sight as if he was one of the poor people that were given my "shared" progress. It turned out that some of my close watchers were turned into gigantic mountains of muscles, though not as massive as me. All seems to be in various phases of my growth as well. Least all of them were still mobile, though I don't mind being pinned down by the weight of my oversized cock and balls.

To aid in the cleanup from my unending cum flow, my cock was fitted with a massive sleeve  to a hose that connected to a series of pumps and tanks designed to take all I can give. Trust me those trucks were rolling all day and night long. Between my normal leaking cum flow, that lion was more than will to worship this massive body I have.

"Think I have finally found the remains of your phone." he called out, jogging back into the house. He did find the busted remains of my old smart phone. I did notice that the battery and back of the casing was missing. a sim card was there.  "Seems that you did a number on this poor thing."

I chuckled, "It's not like I had any control over it, Furor. Even a light touch was too much pressure. Besides I didn't blow up to this size till after it broke."  I shifted my weight a little, trying to flex.  "Shame there's no way to make me taller so I can least move around."

Furor listened to me, before looking back at the phone. "It's a shame we didn't think of that. Didn't think it was possible for anyone to grow this massive. You're like a god of muscle and sex." he purred as he ran a finger over the length of my cock. He felt the heat radiate off it as I blew another load into the tanks.

Outside a loud scream or two were heard before the sound of my cum sloshing and splattering. Then there were a series of deep groans, only to have them turn into moans of passion. Another pair of victims to my cum shots. Odds are they grew a little and a lot hornier.

I panted for a few minutes. "Need to make sure they aren't loading up before I unload. Don't want to turn everyone into giants. . . yet." I jest a few times like this after learning my potent seed is capable of making others swell. "Good thing the game didn't have a  godmode or something like that. Who knows what would have happened."

"I can only imagine how massive you would have been." Furor could only purr loudly as he was stroking himself. "So much power and beauty in a tight massive package. Hordes of worshipers savoring their time, trying to earn their god's favor or blessing. All of them. . . bigger than life themselves and yet crave more." He roared as he shot his load all over my swollen cock and balls.

I felt the tingle again as if I had gotten bigger, like when the game was running. But as quickly as it started, it ended. Seems every time he came on me, I felt that tingle. It was hard to tell if I was growing or if it was just the feeling I had when he came on my body. Either way I couldn't tell, there was no scale to weigh me, nor was I being measured past the time I was fitted with that sleeve. It was super stretchy and tight enough to ensure my loads wouldn't blast the thing off. At the same time, it didn't feel like anything was on my cock. It was incredible, like wearing some kind of condom.

"Damn, I just cannot control myself when I'm around you, you big sexy beast." Furor panted, as he came down from his orgasmic haze.

"One of these days, I'll give you all the attention you could ever want. . . and more." he winked as he left the room, heading to take a shower.

I collected my thoughts, that lion was one of the few that could keep his cool around my musky scent. More than once, Furor had his way with my massive form. Either pounding my tight ass, which is pretty fun to get at, once I straddle myself on top of my cock; more than one time he wanted to go right for docking. I often worried what would happen to him if he was still in the slit when I started cumming. I enjoyed the way he has to use his entire body just to stroke the length of my cock, the thought making my cock gush more cum, this time no sounds of panic. I drifted off to sleep thinking about how it would be if Furor was as big as I was, could he give me the pleasure he wanted to give.

In the morning, Furor walked around like he was a kid in the candy store. I wasn't sure why he was in such a mood, but I didn't want his mood spoiled. He was playing with his phone and giggling. I watched him as he swelled up a little bit, then stopped. The only thing the overgrown cat was wearing was a very tight thong, soaked with his pre.

"How do you like this?" He asked me, flexing his newly inflated muscles. "Or maybe I should pack on some more pounds elsewhere." he played with his phone a bit again, this time his groin plumped up.

I grunted as I blasted a fresh load into the tanks. "That was incredible. How did you do that?"

He showed me his phone. . . it was the Muscle Builder Ap!

"Seems the game still works and I managed to unlock a couple new features." He toyed with the phone once more, this time pulling up my profile. "To be honest, it was your profile that unlocked these features. Seems it now added the ability to let anothers growth be controlled." he gave me a sly wink. "and there's one more feature that only you can benefit from."

I grew worried, I knew what it did to me and now here it was again, like a repeating nightmare.

"Oh don't give me that look. It's perfectly safe, I didn't do anything to control your own growth, though now you can get taller so you can be mobile again." he fumbled with the phone again. He grunted for a moment then sighed. "Seems the only thing it cannot do, is make the person smaller, only bigger."

I gave a slight moan as I felt myself being stretched. I was slowly getting taller, my frame adjusted as my limbs and torso began to swell and lengthen. Seem I felt my feet crush the ground as I managed to stand up, destroying the ceiling with my horns and skull. "Holy crap. I can move again." My cock throbbed and quivered in the sleeve as I pumped out another massive load. Free of the house, I can see the massive tanks I was pumping them my cum into.

"Enjoying yourself I see." Furor panted, playing with the phone once more. This time my growth slowed to a stop. "Time to check out how good that sleeve on you cock really is."

I barely had time to register what he said before I watched my cock starting to plump up and stretch out. My balls already churning loudly as they refilled and expanded. "By the gods. . . I'm getting massive." I felt the balls behind me rest on the ground again and my cock's girth increased. The sleeve held on for a few more moments, before erupting like a hose. "I cannot. . . control myself. so . . . horny." A river of pre was flowing fiercely from the slit.

"Now now, don't get ahead of yourself. Kitty wants to play too." Furor purr. "I finally get to pleasure you in the one way I never could." He pawed at himself as his groin swelled up and freed itself from the thong he was wearing. The poor piece of elastic snapped like an old rubberband. "Don't worry about cumming all over me, I set it up so you'll be unable to release for a couple of hours. Plenty of time for me to enjoy doing this."

I groaned and moaned as he played and toyed with my massive cock, it throbbed and pulsed with every fiber of my being driven by lust. No matter what Furor did, I couldn't cum. I felt myself getting right to the edge and then it backed off. Even the flow of pre, was down to a trickle. He licked and caressed the slit, I snorted and panted. Then he plugged his massive cock into the slit.

I felt the rush!

At first, it was a mix of pain and pleasure. This was something I never experienced before - it was a cross being docking and sounding. I felt him thrusting his cock seemed to be growing longer and thicker as he kept going. It grew thick enough that the  urethra was completely filled. Still it grew longer and longer, snaking it's way to my base.

"Oh yes. . . just a little more. Just a little longer." the lion panted as he worked himself into a fury of sex. "You are going to love what happens next."

I felt the massive member throb once then began to unload his hot juices into me. I felt the wave of cum flow though my cock and into my balls. Closing my eyes, I roared out in passion. I thrusted my hips forward without thinking, I felt my body absorbing his cum and begin to swell bigger.

"Wha-?"

When I opened my eyes, I couldn't see Furor anywhere. My body was still swelling and growing. I kept flexing as my muscles plumped themselves up to bigger and more impressive sizes. I left my feet pressing into the ground again and carving out more earth as they grew.

"Furor?" I called out. "Something isn't right. Where did you go? Why is my growth not stopping?" I tried looking around, but everything was getting so small to my view. I couldn't' figure out what was happening. A group started forming around me. I can feel them caressing my swelling body. I flex and pose for them. "You like what you see!" I heard a few moan as they lost control of themselves and came right in their clothes.  I must have been close to fifty feet tall by now.

I shifted my bulk, my massive cock swinging and snapping and tall building, tree or pole that was close-by. I stepped down with a ground shaking stomp. Only then did I realize the house was underfoot - what was left of it anyways. I shrugged it off and kept entertaining the growing number of worshipers. Some that weren't part of worshiping my growing form were chased off by the mob. A few took it upon themselves to cum over my body, at least the massive feet that was crushing the ground beneath them as I kept growing past the one hundred foot marker with no signs of stopping.

The crowd kept swelling as my body did. Bigger and bigger I grew. Taller, thicker, hornier. In the back of my mind I wanted it to stop, but I craved all of this and more. My cock leaking like a waterfall now, I wanted to keep right on growing. Just the sight of my cock growing was turning me on. I looked down to watch the crowd of worshipers, not fleeing from the pooling pre, but swimming and drinking it up. Some even started to grow as well.

"That's right mortals, drink in that power. Worship me! Your power feeds me and rewards you." My voice thundered with a deep boom.
I gave into my urges, I had to get over that edge where the vanished Furor had kept me from. I had to use both of my hands but still unable to fully grasp my plump cock. I even rocked my hips as I stroked my massive bullmeat. I was in heaven, I craved nothing more than to be muscular and horny all the time. The more I got the more I craved. I felt my balls behind me slapping the back of my titanic thighs. They churn loudly and begin to drawn tightly. I was going over the edge.

With a loud bellow that could be heard for miles, my cock twitched then fired a massive volley that seemed to have landed miles away from me. My growth sped up as more and more cum fired from my still twitching cock. I felt the surge of raw power fill me and radiate outwards. My feet were crushing everything in their path as they kept growing. I shot higher into the sky, quickly passing five hundred feet, then a thousand. By the time my climax ended my cock was a little more proportional to my size, though both hands were still needed to firmly grip it.

Planes started to buzz around me like gnats. I did my best to avoid swatting at them when they got close. I had no reason to do anything to them, providing they didn't act aggressively towards me. One got too close, and slammed into the wall of muscle that was my left pec as I got another surge in growth. I didn't feel a thing.

I couldn't tell if the crowd was still gathering, scattered for safety, or crushed when I started my growth. I didn't care. I roared out in lust as I begin to flex and pose again, not caring where my massive feet crushed under them. My cock spraying streams of pre everywhere. When I go to the most muscular pose, my cock being to unload more cum making me swell up even faster.

"That's right, mortals, make me cum!" I bellowed as my growth quickly took me over a mile in height. "You cannot get enough of your muscled up horny bull of a god! Succumb to my will and worship me and my growth."

It didn't take much to reach the California coast. So many tall sky scrapers - least they would be if I wasn't there - standing there as if calling out to me. I managed to pluck one of them, with a twisted grin bit down and ate the stony structure. A second one I gave a little more thought on it's fate. I pushed it into the growing slit of my cock. Once it started its way in, my cock did the rest. I chuckled as I cock-vored a second a third building. My balls churned and throbbed as it swelled with each building. I moaned deeply, unable to aim into the air, I cummed hard on the ground, completely filling the major city is cum that nothing was left untouched. Buildings were blown off their foundations or were completely drowned in unimaginable amounts of hot bull cum.

I took a few moments to clean it up, by licking up every tasty morsel. I wasn't about to leave this mountain of cum just sit and cool. I felt my size increasing, my growth getting faster, my body growing even stronger than before. I arched my back, bellowing as I reached another powerful climax. Every muscle in my body swelled with power. I wanted more I wanted to fill the world with my muscle, flood it with my cum, then consume it. I was too big for the mortals to stop me - I was too big for myself to even want to stop.

I didn't think for a moment before leaping into the inviting ocean. I'm not sure what will befall those near the coasts, but I was only interested in my wants and desires. I bursted over all, swelling while i was submerged in the sea water. I didn't rise out of the water, I grew out of it. most of my growth was now focused in my cock and balls. As soon as my cock crested from the waters I began to blow another powerful load, watching the seas turn a pasty white.  My balls stayed in the seas as if drawing in the water, so I could really fill the seas in cum.

I kept growing till I saw the curvature of the planet. I thought crossed my mind, at this height I shouldn't be breathing, but yet I was still alive. I thought back to when I was talking to Furor. . . did he enable some kind of godmode on me. I looked around and thought that it was the case. No other way to explain being so tall that I'm bursting out of the upper atmospheres without collapsing from lack of air.

I was growing ever bigger, I can feel the planet starting to give under me. I might had been at least 100 miles tall by now. I crouched a little, preparing to jump. My muscles pumped up as if they are willed to my desires. I leaped with all my might, then finding myself floating in space, hovering over the planet.

"Much better, free of the mortal bonds that kept me bound to your ever shrinking world." I boomed, flexing as my body seemed to grow even faster that I was freed of the planet. Lucky for me, the earth was between me and the sun, so my impressive size didn't block out the sun for them. "Time to show what I'm about to do . . . to you."  I plucked the moon and held it like it was a baseball. To me it was about the right size.

"Watch as it becomes a part of me." I moved the baseball sized moon towards my cock, a big glob of pre formed. As I placed the moon against the glob, it spread, coating it completely, then it began to be pulled into my cock. My cock started to thicken as it began to swallow the moon. My balls followed, then my muscles. I roared out as I swelled out in all directions. The tiny earth shrank to be about the same size as the moon was a moment ago, from my perspective.

"Now, it's your turn. This time I won't use my hands. Do not fret my loyal worshipers, I feel your power and hear your pleas, I will not harm you as you become a part of me. You will be reborn as will your new home, once I finish."

I slowly backed myself and positioned my cock to swallow the former earth. Like before a glob of pre formed at the tip. I moaned lustfully as my cock grew to meet the tiny planet. As before, as my cock swallowed the planet, my entire body swelled and expanded. I craved more. I wanted more. I can hear the worshipers calling out, demanding more. More they shall have.

I drifted out, plowing the asteroid belt. I didn't spot Mars, and didn't waste time with such a tiny thing, I wanted something bigger.  I slowed as I approached Jupiter, I glared at it. It mocks me, still much too big. . . for now. I felt myself still growing as I went towards my first gas planet, Saturn.

I pondered for a moment, it was huge, compared to me still. I rubbed by stomach as it growled. I cock vored a planet and it's moon, I wanted to savor the flavor of this one. I began to inhale, drawing in the famous rings. Unlike when I used my cock to swallow, everything I was swallowing was going right to my gut. I rubbed it as the muscles then began to bulge and push outwards. I was slowly starting to go from body builder to powerlifter.

The rings were gone, then I did the same with the gas giant itself. I watched as the gassy surface began to pull off the sphere and into my sucking maw. My body kept growing, my muscle gut was sticking out almost as far as my pecs where. My cock throbbed and twitched with excitement.

"One gas giant down. . . one more to go." I roared triumphantly. I returned to Jupiter. My growth made me so gigantic that it resembled a multicolored basketball.

Like Saturn's fate. I began to inhale, drawing in the mighty gas giant. My body grew the more material I was swallowing. Even after it was gone I kept swallowing the multitude of tiny moons the giant had.  

Even built as a monster powerlifter with a massive muscle gut, I craved more. Something wasn't quiet finished. I stroked my mighty planet voring cock as a new prize glowed in the distance. The sun. . . I needed that power.

I drifted towards it, it's power drawing me ever closer. I felt the asteroid belt once more and Mars crash into my body, becoming part of it. Venus and Mercury were knocked away by my cock as I began to circle around the sun. I was nearly the same size as it. My cock formed a glob of pre and my maw drooled. Endless power was nearly at my finger tips.

My cock began to draw in the sun's fuel from it's southern pole as I was licking, slurping and sucking down the fuel from the northern. Like two massive blackholes, my mouth and cock drank it the sun's raw materials, growing even bigger than before, dwarfing the sun, till it was gone.

Darkness for a few moments, before my body began to shine. I managed to flex one last time into a double bicep pose. my cock so massive that it kept my legs apart. Balls so massive they were pulled behind me and my tight glutes were resting against them. I could feel the power constantly building up, it excited me. I was a true muscle god.

The thought pushed me over the edge, my cock throbbed then began to fill the space out and around me with thick globs of cum. No matter how much I came, I kept pumping out more and more. I couldn't stop it, nor did I want it too.

It took a few years, but my climax did end. The massive globs of cum slowly began to form into spheres and orbited around me. I was now the center of this new solar system. They did become planets formed from my hardened cum. Soon I can feel the presence of the new planets life, worshiping me. Those that were a part of me were now reborn and worshiping me all the more, in their new life as muscle giants.

You desperately need an editor!

That said, I love the idea of the universe being splooged-out of a sun-sized god's cock, solar system by solar system!  In fact, that is a more likely scenario than the whole "Genesis" story - don't you think?

Yeah seems that when i cut and paste it over for the spell checking (rich text doesn't have that option) I might have broken a couple of the parts by accident.  I have done full RP sessions where I ended up filling the entire known reality then shattering it,then to remake it by cumming.

I might go back and do one or two alternate endings. There's a great point where I can start up with the tangent.

Yeah seems that when i cut and paste it over for the spell checking (rich text doesn't have that option) I might have broken a couple of the parts by accident. I have done full RP sessions where I ended up filling the entire known reality then shattering it,then to remake it by cumming.

I might go back and do one or two alternate endings. There's a great point where I can start up with the tangent.

Filling an entire reality; shattering it and recreating it/creating a new one by cumming are the greatest things ever dun you think? ;3 <3 <3

But to bad that this part/chapter needs editing, I really love the spin you gave the story. ^w^ <3 I wonder if you will make a part/chapter 3 though. ;3

Yeah I should have reread the story. I was slowly working it in little bits at a time. 

It's one of the reasons why I stopped at only the Solar System. . . gives me time to figure out how to outgrow the universe and reality itself *big grin*

I might want to tackle some alternate endings where the growth begins at.

Yeah I should have reread the story. I was slowly working it in little bits at a time.

It's one of the reasons why I stopped at only the Solar System. . . gives me time to figure out how to outgrow the universe and reality itself *big grin*

I might want to tackle some alternate endings where the growth begins at.

Maybe it would be handy to have a proofreader that would help you with things like that? ^^ <3 I am sure there are many people who would be happy to do that. ^^ <3

And I am so~~~ looking forwards to read the next part & the alternate endings. 8D <3 <3 <3 *winks* Wonder if there would be any chance on a cameo of sorts for furs or other users/characters frok here or furaffinity in the story. >;3 <3