The Flexorcist (24)

Twenty-four

After running into the still massive Connor, Sean and Keith hadn’t spoken another word. Connor’s words had brought reality crashing down on them. The death of Father Luke had left the field open for Tomas’ evil plans. A heavy silence hung between them as they wandered over to Logan’s room.

“No one’s here”, Sean said, “he’ll probably be at football practice.”

“Why would he?”, Keith replied, “He’s lost his muscles to Alex.”

“If Alex reacts like your brother, he’ll want to show the players he’s in charge now by comparing his massive body to Logan in front of the entire team”, Sean stated.

Keith reddened completely as memories of him worshipping his younger brother’s beastly muscles in the shower filled his mind. Not all the blood went to his face though. His pathetic cock instantly jolted to its 3 inches as he recalled the feeling of the hot masses of hard, striated beef bulging all over his brother’s frame.

“We’ll come back later. Let’s go to our room…”, Sean stopped midsentence and stared at the hallway.

Keith looked up and followed his friend’s gaze. His eyes widened in horror as he recognized the hulking figure that had just emerged at the end of the corridor.

“Missed me, boys?”, Anton asked with a big grin.

“Run!”, Sean screamed and rushed away in the opposite direction, Keith following him like a shadow.

“HAHAHAHA!”

Anton’s loud, deep laugh echoed against the walls as he engaged pursuit of the two runts.

“Faster! He’s catching up!”, Keith yelled in between fast breaths.

The two frail boys sprinted through the deserted, dark, icy hallways. The only sound filling the empty corridors was that of their quick, light feet and the heavy, loud thuds of Anton’s big feet.

“I can’t go on much longer”, Sean said as his lungs burnt painfully and his weak legs began protesting.

Keith dragged his 10 pound heavier friend into a closet and quickly locked its door as they turned around a corner. He motioned Sean to control his breathing as they heard heavy footsteps closing in.

Anton blinked a few times as he rounded the corner: the hallway in front of him was completely empty. “You can run, but you can’t hide! We own this school!”, he bellowed loudly.

Sean and Keith jumped up as the thunder-like voice rumbled mere inches from their hideout.

“Gotcha!”, Anton said and pulled open the door on his left.

In the locker room Alex was dragging Connor over to the shower zone after their fight. He reached the big mirror at the entrance to the showers and turned his attention to the mirror, releasing his grip on Connor.

The battered Connor slumped to the floor as the 500 pound behemoth released his arm. Alex’ strong grip was all that kept his 560 pound body up since his knees couldn’t support him after the beating he took.

Alex didn’t even notice it as he was entirely focused on his own reflection. The thick muscles on his beastly frame were pumped and engorged with blood after his football practice and the fight with Connor. The shirt of Logan that he was wearing, had several tears were it could no longer contain his bulk. He inhaled deeply, making his chest swell and ripping the shirt even more. He smirked at the sight and did a most muscular. The straining shirt didn’t stand a chance against the steely muscles: the hard mounds of beefs ripped it to shreds in seconds. “Seems like I need bigger shirts”, Alex said grinningly as he peeled the remnants off his majestic body.

Connor stared up at the beast that had taken him down. His breathing was slowing down as his own 560 pound body was recovering from the fight. He grunted weakly as he tried to get up, pain shooting through his battered abs from the movement.

The grunt made Alex look aside. He turned away from his reflection and grabbed his fellow behemoth’s armpits. His 55 inch biceps hardened into vein-infested cannonballs as he lifted Connor up from the floor and put him on his feet.

Connor’s legs shook slightly as they supported his weight. He looked straight into the other behemoth’s blue eyes.

“Let’s see what you’re made off, boy”, Alex said and ripped off Connor’s shirt in a swift motion. He turned his gaze to the mirror to compare their incredibly muscular physiques.

Connor also looked in the mirror to see  the body that had beaten his. It was the first time he saw Alex uncovered torso.

The contrast between them couldn’t have been any bigger: Connor’s pale white skin made him look like a statue of marble, Alex natural tan on the other hand gave him the look of a bronze antique warrior and highlighted the grooves and lines between his thick muscles. The muscles on both their bodies were beyond huge: slabs of protruding beef hung heavily from their chest atop a deeply grooved 12-pack of cobblestone-sized abs; thick, perfectly round bowling ball-sized delts gave them an awesome v-taper; huge, long arms hung relaxed yet threatingly next to their torsos.

Connor noticed how his muscles clearly outsized Alex’ ones: his shoulders were just a few inches broader and a tad rounder; his pecs jutted a bit further from his chest and his abs, despite their dark red color from the beating, had deeper grooves between them. His arms on the other hand were clearly no match for Alex’ titanic ones.

“You’re right to admire my awesome body, boy. The body that took you down easily. The body of a real man”, Alex said as he noticed Connor’s gaze, “Let’s check our wheels”. Alex flexed his quads and the bulky cords of beef busted through his skintight pants.

Connor stared at the meaty quads and also noticed the clearly outlined thick snake that bulged against the right quad and stretched the boxers.

“Afraid to compare? Or impressed by the view?”, Alex asked smirkingly as Connor hadn’t reacted. He ripped off the other behemoth’s jeans, also tearing away Connor’s boxers and exposing him completely.

Connor shuddered a little as the cold air hit his plump dick. “Seems like you’re afraid to compare. You have your boxers on, I’m nude”, he replied reflexively.

“We’ll see who’s afraid!”, Alex bellowed. He ripped off his boxers, his half hard cock smacking against his left quad as it was freed and instantly threw a most muscular, making all his muscles bulge with strength.

Connor automatically copied the pose, transforming his 560 pound body in a symphony of veins, striations and mounds of hard beef.

A faint smile formed on his lips as he noticed that his strong legs also outsized Alex’ thick ones. He relaxed his pose and grunted in pain as his rock hard cock smacked against his battered abs. He looked into the mirror and his smile grew even wider: his own 21 incher pointed straight at his reflection and was thicker and longer than Alex’ 20 incher that had a slight curve to the left.

Alex noticed Connor’s smile and decided it was time reclaim his domination. “Wipe that smile off your face, boy”, he said angrily, “your muscles may be bigger but I’ve trashed you completely.”

“Not only my muscles are bigger. My dick is thicker and longer than your crooked one”, Connor replied instantly. Somehow the other behemoth seemed less intimidating now than during the fight. If he could recover completely, he wouldn’t hesitate to show Alex who was on top.

Anger filled Alex and he sensed that his domination of Connor was crumbling. “Flex your arms!”, he said harshly.

Filled with new hope and with his energy almost restored after the fight, Connor swiftly flexed his arms into a double bicep pose. His thick, horseshoe-shaped triceps hung low from his arms, a thick vein snaking over them onto the bicep; his meaty biceps surged upward, stretching his pale skin to the max as it formed a football-sized mass of hard meat covered in blue veins; the peaks swelling till they reached an intimidating 45 inches.

“Just as I thought: weak sticks”, Alex said. He stepped up behind Connor and copied the pose.

Connor’s mouth fell open in disbelief at the scene: when Alex’ arms were fully extended, his titanic triceps hung lower than his own flexed ones, the veins feeding them were two times thicker than the one vein on his triceps; the bulging biceps exploded upward and outward, already surpassing his when Alex’ forearm was only halfway up; Alex brought in his arms completely and hardened his flex; the peaks that rose to the ceiling, began were his own ended.

“Like  a molehill next to my Mount Everest”, Alex said and hardened his flex some more.

Connor just stared as the mind blowing muscles swelled some more, passing the 55 inch mark. He thought he could hear the bronzed skin stretching to contain the impossibly mounds of muscle, crisscrossed with thick veins and stretch marks. He couldn’t believe that even without the peaks, Alex’ biceps were still thicker, bigger and clearly harder than his own huge ones. He lowered his arms and gaped at the full glory of the other behemoth’s 55 inch arms in the mirror.

Alex smirked as looked at the best reflection in the mirror: his titanic arms. He had lusted after Logan’s muscular arms since the first day he’d met him and had joined the football team just to gaze at them. In class, Connor’s beastly arms had distracted him the entire time and he had proposed to tutor him to get a chance to feel them. Now both his former idols were completely dwarfed by his 55 inch canons. His dick jolted as he thought of how his arms had overpowered Connor’s 560 pound body and installed his complete domination over him.

Connor shivered as he felt the other behemoth’s 20 inch cock smack against his muscular ass. Every thought of standing up to the formerly wimpy water boy had evaporated from his mind just by sight of those beastly biceps. He turned around, his own hard 21 incher brushing against Alex’ hard 20 incher and extended his hands to feel the hardness of those flexed monster arms.

Alex shuddered as pleasure erupted in his rock-hard cock from the contact with Connor’s hard one. He saw the other behemoth reaching for his biceps and shoved him back hard.

Connor blinked in surprise as the left bicep in front of him suddenly relaxed and a strong paw hit his chest hard. The force of the push caught him by surprise and sent him backward against the mirror. He lost his balance and slid down to the floor, quizzically looking up at Alex.

“You never touch my perfect body, boy”, Alex sneered down at the still bigger behemoth, “only I can feel, grope and lick my godly muscles”. He groped his titanic, flexed right bicep with his left hand and felt the hardness of the mound. “O yeah, hard beyond anything I’ve ever felt”, he said.

Connor stared up at Alex worshipping his own monstrous arm. From his perspective, the bicep looked even bigger than up close: more hard lines and veins highlighted the orb of meat and the bush of dark pit hair completed the spectacular sight. He gulped as he saw Alex’ thick fingers groping the hard peak, trying to dent it. His dick jolted as Alex grunted to withstand his own strength.

Alex released his flexed right bicep and began licking the hot, hard surface. The tip of his tongue traced the thick veins that snaked across the cannonball-sized muscle atop his arm. “Mmh, hard as steel”, he grunted in between licks. “Gotta love that manly scent”, he said as his tongue descended to his low hanging tricep and he sniffed the curly hair in his deep armpit.

More drool dripped from Connor’s open mouth onto his protruding pecs at the erotic scene. His fully engorged 21 incher pointed straight up, the dark red head rubbing in the canyon between his pecs. But Connor didn’t notice it all: he was drinking in the sight of the self worshipping god in front of him. Alex’ final remark sent him over the edge: his big balls churned and began releasing cum as orgasm rolled over him. His throbbing 21 incher was trapped between his flexing pecs and blasted load after load of thick, sticky cum right onto his face. Cum splattered against his face, in his eyes, into his open mouth as the angry red head shot it out. After 7 loads the violence of his orgasm tempered down and five more loads flowed from his cock, pooling onto his protruding pecs and slowly sliding into the deep canyon that held  his deflating cock.

Alex stared down and laughed as he saw Connor coating himself with his cum. “You came just by seeing me worship my arms, boy. A real man lasts longer. Now I know why I took you down so easily: you’re no match for a man like me, aren’t you boy? These are the arms that now rule this university”, he boomed and threw another double bicep pose while the slight curve in his engorged shaft made his 20 incher smack against the left part of his abs.

Connor’s cock jolted at the sight of the monstrous biceps hardening again and it shot a final load onto his cum-covered face. He lowered his head in defeat and every ounce of resistance left him as he noticed that Alex hadn’t even climaxed himself.

“I’m gonna shower”, Alex said as he lowered his arms, “You’ll wait until I’m done. Men shower first, boys later”. Alex stepped over Connor and slowly strutted into the shower zone, his erect cock dangling back and forth as he savored his domination.

Anton ripped away the door and stared into an empty room. He tossed the wooden door aside and continued his search.

Sean and Keith held their breath as they heard the heavy footsteps in the hallway. The sound of the crashing door made them jump up.

“Look at us”, Keith whispered, “last year we ruled the school and now we’re hiding in a closet”.

Light suddenly flooded the previously dark closet as the door flew off.

“There you are”, Anton said as he stared down at the two skinny boys, “Let’s have some fun. I’m dying to see how much of my cock fits in your bony asses. And then i'll take you to see Tomas”.

Sean shot up but lost his balance. He fell forward and his head collided hard with Anton’s cock.

“Mmpf”, Anton grunted in pain. He stepped back, holding his hands in front of his agonizing dick.

“Go!”, Sean yelled and he jumped out of the closet with Keith.

Anton saw the runts shooting past him and flung his arm in their direction.

The two small boys dodged the tree-sized arm and sprinted away into the dark hallway.

“I’ll follow you to the ends of the earth!”, Anton boomed and chased them once more.

“To the exit!”, Keith said and quickly rushed down the marble stairs and turned to the left. Keith followed him and they heard the heavy footsteps wandering off in the distance.

Anton angrily scanned the deserted corridor and punched against the wall; his meaty fist sank into the concrete like it was pudding. “Must have taken the wrong turn”, he said and returned to the staircase and turned left.

Keith and Sean had reached the exit and were unlocking the door as they heard Anton’s heavy footsteps closing in. They threw open the door and rushed outside. The boys froze in their footsteps as a big, brown wolf appeared in front of them on the path and howled frighteningly. They turned around and sprinted back to the building, the wolf right behind them.

Anton grinned as he saw Keith and Sean sprinting toward him; they would never escape him now and his master would be very happy.

Sean and Keith looked behind and saw the wolf getting ready to attack. They threw themselves down on the path as the wolf jumped to them.

The big creature passed over them and collided with Anton’s meaty chest, sending both him and the 580 pound behemoth crashing down to the floor.

Sean and Keith quickly got up, sprinted past their fallen enemies and disappeared in the first room on the right.

Seconds later, Anton painfully got up, looked around and bellowed in anger. He grabbed the wolf’s neck and launched the big creature onto the grass. He locked the doors and angrily returned to his room to report to Tomas.

Sean and Keith heard Anton leaving, waited a few more minutes and emerged from their hideout. “Let’s go to Logan’s room first”, Keith said.

In the locker room Connor looked up as Alex stepped over him and disappeared into the shower zone. His cum-covered chest still heaving up and down after his intense orgasm. His mind kept shooting back and forth between the image of his own body clearly out sizing Alex and the image of Alex’ spectacular arms. The thought of those hard masses of vein-covered meat made his cock harden slightly. Connor heard the water turn on, slowly got up and cautiously entered the shower zone. He blinked a few times as he made his way into the actual shower area.

All the showers were running with steamy hot water and the thick clouds of fog that filled the shower zone, dimmed the lights on the ceiling: it seemed like penetrating the tropical jungle.

Connor stepped under the first shower on his left and quickly rinsed the cum off his majestic body. He then slowly and carefully walked over the slippery, tilled floor. As he reached the center of the spacious shower area, the steamy fog enveloped him completely. He proceeded step by step and moved toward the furthest wall. The contours of a big silhouette became visible through the steam as he took another step. Connor advanced further and the clouds of hot fog dissipated, revealing the back wall of the shower area.

The three showers on the tilled, white wall were running and produced more steamy vapors that circled slowly upward to the ceiling. The real spectacle was underneath the central shower: Alex. He was facing the wall and had his broad back turned to the shower area.

Connor stared at the 500 pound behemoth showering his godly body.

The mounds of muscle rippled and flexed along the wide surface of Alex’ beastly back. Water cascaded down in the deep grooves and cuts from his large, round delts to his narrow waist before sliding over the curve of his meaty ass. His titanic, 55 inch arms bulged as he brought them up to massage his hair: the overdeveloped bracchialis jutted out wide atop the low hanging tricep and under the mountain like peak that rose upward.

Connor licked his lips, but quickly shook his head: he wasn’t here to worship those juicy arms, he would take Alex down by surprise and make him into his muscular pet. He focused like he did before a wrestling match and moved in.

Alex opened his eyes astonished: before he could react, two strong arms passed underneath his own huge ones and two big paws locked together behind his neck.

“You took me by surprise in the locker room. Time to even the score”, Connor said in Alex’ ear.

“Still hadn’t enough, boy?”, Alex asked, “You’ll see what happens to weaklings that don’t do what they’re told”. He wiggled and squirmed to loosen the bigger beast’s hold.

“I’m 60 pounds of pure muscle bigger than you. Once I’m done with ya, you’ll be the boy”, Connor rumbled. He stepped back a bit, dragging Alex with him. “You won’t break my hold like you did back in the locker room this time”, Connor said and tightened his grip, making his hard 45 inch biceps dig into the other behemoth’s armpits.

Alex grunted softly as the steely biceps dug into his armpits. “I don’t need the wall to break your weak hold, boy”, he replied and shrugged his meaty shoulders.

Connor’s eyes widened as the thick traps made Alex’ neck swell in his grasp. He fought in vain against the uprising muscles, but his 560 pound body hadn’t recovered completely after the fight. His locked fingers were pried open as the traps bulged with power.

Alex felt the grip faltering and shrugged his shoulders a second time. He broke free and swiftly turned around to face his opponent.

Connor’s mind was still trying to process what had just happened: no one had ever broken free from his strongest hold. Alex’ blue eyes were the last thing he saw before a hard blow hit his protruding chest. He lost his balance on the slippery floor, crashed down onto his back and slid backward toward the center of the foggy shower area.

An evil smirk formed on Alex’ lips as his eyes followed his opponent that disappeared in the fog: he had escaped the bigger guy’s strongest hold and had clearly felt that he had not much power left. “I’m gonna enjoy round two even more”, he boomed into the clouds of steam.

Connor was slowly getting up as Alex’ threatening voice rumbled through the shower area. He knew he didn’t stand a chance against the 500 pound guy without getting bigger. He decided to run for it and headed for the exit. A strong paw suddenly grabbed his neck when he stood up.

Alex had noticed his opponent’s frame through the fog and had moved in rapidly. His left paw had grabbed Connor’s muscled neck just as he was about to flee. He forced him to turn around.

Connor felt like his neck was about to snap as the other behemoth’s crushing grip made him face him slowly.

“Never start a fight you can’t finish, boy”, Alex said as he looked his opponent straight in the eye. He could see the fear in it as he clenched his right paw into a thick fist, making his forearm bulge with strength.

Connor tried to free himself from the impossibly hard grip, but Alex’ arm didn’t budge. He stared in horror as the 500 pound beast made a fist. He flexed his still battered abs in a protective reflex.

“Not good enough”, Alex grunted and smacked his fist into the dark red 12-pack in front of him.

Pain beyond anything he’d ever felt exploded through Connor’s majestic body when Alex’ fist collided with his already weakened abs. His knees buckled and Alex’ strong grip was all that kept him from slumping down. He summoned every ounce of strength left in his body and flung his right arm at the smaller guy’s face.

Alex quickly raised his right arm and easily fended off his opponent’s punch. “Too weak, boy”, he said and dragged the 560 pound guy back to the furthest wall of the shower zone. Under the central shower, he released his grip and let his opponent slump to the floor.

“Get up”, he bellowed.

As soon as Alex released his grip on his neck, Connor’s thick legs gave out and his 560 pound body crashed down. He heard the other behemoth’s order and tried to get up. His wobbly legs couldn’t handle his weight and he clumsily collapsed back down. He grabbed the tilled wall for support and managed to get up after two more attempts. He grabbed the showerhead and pulled himself up, not releasing it to prevent his majestic body from crashing back down.

The instant Connor stood up in front of him, Alex rammed his fully engorged 20 incher into the tight and very muscled ass. He groaned in pleasure as he fucked the bigger beast with full force: the feeling of the strong muscles clenching around his rock hard dick was way better than raping his bony teammates. “YEAH”, he grunted deeply.

Connor instinctively clenched his ass in protection as he felt the hot rod enter. It was smaller and thinner than Anton’s 25 incher, but due to the slight curve in it, it hit a spot in his ass that drove him wild. “Ugh”, he moaned as his body rocked back and forth by the force of the fucking. Luckily he could grab the shower head for support or else his beaten body would have crashed down with the cock in his ass. His 560 pound body hadn’t even enough power left the make his own cock hard again: it dangled half hard between his thick quads.

Alex placed his paws against the tilled wall for extra support and upped the force of his thrusts even more. He felt all powerful ravaging the bigger beast. Realizing he had dominated his former idol both physically and sexually, sent him over the edge. He roared deeply as his balls blasted several loads of thick cum through his rock-hard 20 incher into the clenching muscular ass.

“YEAUGHN!!!!”

Connor shuddered as the dick in his ass exploded. His huge body shook in harmony with the blasts that filled him. A watery load of cum dripped from his own semi-hard cock.

After 8 loads, his orgasm cooled down and Alex withdrew his slowly deflating dick from the other behemoth’s ass. He grinned in triumph as his opponent slumped down, cum dripping from his ass.

Connor’s worn out body just collapsed as the 20 incher retreated from his ass. He stared up in awe and defeat at the godly frame towering over him. He blinked as two strong paws grabbed his armpits and lifted him up. He shook from exhaustion as his weight rested once more on his feet; luckily the big paws still supported him. He looked groggily into the blue eyes in front of him.

“Finally know your place, boy?”, Alex boomed at the worn out opponent in his grasp. He grinned as he saw the big guy nod weakly. “Time to make the lesson sink in then”, he said and released Connor, quickly putting his right paw back under his right armpit as Connor nearly collapsed back down.

Connor looked quizzically at the 500 pound beast as he heard his remark. Pain exploded through his body as a thick fist collided with his battered abs. His head shot back in pain as more jackhammer-like punches rained down on his stomach.

“Last time I let you off too easily”, Alex said as his fist kept ravaging his opponent’s body. The once armor-like, stony surface was no longer a match for his titanic arms: his left fist sank deep into the dark red abs that felt like jelly against his steely knuckles.

“No, please”, Connor grunted weakly as blow after blow smacked into his totally defeated abs. Alex’ strong grip prevented him from falling down and held his body inches away from the wall so that his abs took the full force of the punches. Connor looked down and saw that the dark red skin was turning purple under the onslaught of the other behemoth.

Alex plump cock hardened with every punch he threw. He just loved dominating; now he understood why bullies kept tormenting their weaker victims. But he had done more: he’d taken down a bigger guy. He smacked his fist against his opponent’s abs once more, making it sink completely into the now weakened surface and pulled it back. He grinned down on the behemoth in his grasp: some blood was dripping from Connor’s mouth on his pale white protruding chest; his 12-pack had lost every definition and was completely flattened by the series of blows it had taken and looked dark red-purple. He hoisted his opponent up and took him in a bone crushing bear hug.

Connor’s head shot back in pain as Alex’ beastly arms wrapped around his battered body and forced the air out of his lungs. The bulging biceps easily dug into his flattened obliques and bore into his body. Black dots danced before his eyes as the other behemoth crushed his worn out muscles. He felt fear beyond anything he’d ever felt before: when he was still a small runt he’d been afraid of his bigger bullies but knew they would never really hurt him; now, he felt his body was on the verge of breaking completely.

Alex saw the panic in his opponent’s eyes and smiled. He slammed his fully engorged 20 incher in the muscular ass once more and hardened his flex some more. “Getting the lesson”, boy?”, he groaned in Connor’s ear as he thrust his hips back and forth to fuck his ass.

Connor’s mind didn’t even process the other behemoth’s words: he was too far off in pain to react. The black dots now filled his vision almost completely and his big muscles did everything they could to withstand Alex’ crushing grip. The unbearable pain mixed with pleasure as the hot, hard, yet slightly curved shaft invaded his ass again.

“Your muscles may be bigger, but you’ve got no real strength”, boy”, Alex groaned, “Wrestlers are fake, weak pussies. Footballers are real men”. He hardened his flex some more, enjoying how his monstrous, 55 inch biceps sunk deep into his opponent’s flattened obliques.

“YEAUGHN!!!!”

Alex bellowed in pleasure and his muscles flexed as his cock exploded in the muscular ass he was fucking. The pressure built quickly as volley after volley of thick cum blasted from his throbbing shaft. The cum of his first fuck was still inside and this second portion rapidly filled the tight ass. He could feel his own cum sliding along his rock hard 20 incher as more loads blasted from it. He released his bear hug and pulled his opponent from his dick after 5 shots; he milked three more loads from his cock shot, blasting them against the tilled wall, before  his orgasm calmed down.

Connor fell down once the other behemoth freed him from his grip. He looked up, his back on the water and cum-covered floor underneath the running shower, and stared at the blasts Alex milked from his cock.

Alex released his deflating cock and looked down on his beat-up opponent. He smiled at the result of his work: the imprints of his huge arms were marked in dark red on Connor’s skin from the bear hug, his defined 12-pack looked completely flat and purple from the beating and some blood was leaking from Connor’s mouth. Alex raised his arms in triumph, did a double bicep pose and roared deeply, the sound echoing through the foggy shower area and rolling through the locker room.

Connor gazed up and shivered in fear at the beastly roar. His dick jolted at the display of raw power as the other behemoth flexed his titanic arms. He knew it had been foolish to take on that beast after their first fight.

Alex kept staring Connor straight in the eye and saw that he had understood the message. “Suck me off while I finish my shower, boy”, he bellowed as he lowered his arms, grabbed some soap and began soaping his chest and abs.

Connor weakly got up on his knees, grabbing hold of the other behemoth’s thick quads for support and faced the plump cock that dangled atop a set of orange-sized balls. He opened his lips, took in the half-hard shaft and began sucking.

Alex rumbled in pleasure as his cock was teased to hardness again by the 560 pound man’s tongue. He stopped soaping his torso and played with his hard nipples as the sucking on his now fully hard 20 incher intensified.

Connor gagged a little as the cock in his mouth hardened fully and slipped into his throat. The slight curve of the shaft made it hit his left tonsil slightly. His tongue traced the thick veins up and down the lengthy shaft and his teeth playfully teased the surface.

“Oh yeah”, Alex grunted as the tongue and teeth played with his rock hard shaft. He led his left paw slid down from his chest, over his intimidating 12-pack and grabbed the back of Connor’s head. He began bucking his hips and fucked the mouth of his opponent.

Connor chocked slightly as the 500 pound beast began thrusting the 20 incher roughly in his mouth. He tried to retreat but the strong paw held his head in place. He grabbed the flexing quads in front of him to steady himself and kept sucking hard on the shaft.

“YEAUGHN!!”

Alex’ roar filled the shower area as his cock exploded in his opponent’s mouth. He pumped in and out of the spasming throat as load after load of cum flew from his cock.

Connor gagged and swallowed as cum began blasting from the 20 incher fucking his face. The cum blasted against the back of his throat and his left tonsil and quickly filled his mouth.

Alex roared and roared in ecstasy as his third orgasm of the day rolled over him. He looked down and grinned as he saw cum pouring from corner of the other behemoth’s mouth and even from his nose. He noticed a feeble load dripping from his opponent’s semi-hard cock and withdrew from his mouth, blasting a final load onto his face.

Connor looked up as the cock left his mouth, just to get his face covered in cum. His eyes slowly traveled up along the majestic body towering over him and locked onto the piercing blue eyes staring down. He nodded respectfully at his new master.

Alex saw the nod and pulled the other behemoth up. “Good boy”, he said, “Now let your master finish his shower and leave”. He shoved Connor backward, sending him tripping and sliding to the exit.

Connor crashed down on the slippery floor, got back up and rushed out off the shower zone as fast as his wobbly legs allowed him. He grabbed his towel, dried his beastly yet battered body and put it on the bench next to his locker. He took his clothes when a hot rod invaded his worn out ass again.

“Just making sure the lesson stays in”, Alex grunted as he rammed his 20 incher in the muscular ass, “Gotta love being huge. I feel so powerful!”. He began pumping his cock violently up and down the clenching ass.

Connor moaned in pleasure and exhaustion as his ass was being plowed by the 500 pound behemoth. He put his hands on the bench for support and closed his eyes to undergo the fourth fuck in half an hour.

“Just… ugh… remember you never touch my… ugh… body. I… ugh… owe you… ugh, boy”, Alex groaned in between fastening breaths. He upped the pace of his thrusts and drove his cock into the muscular ass like a battering ram.

Connor nodded at his master’s remark and marveled at the power, both physically and sexually of Alex: his fucking was way more intense than Anton’s. His semi-hard cock leaked a watery load of cum onto his clothes.

“YEAUGHN!!”

Alex beastly roar escaped his mouth and his majestic muscles flexed as his fourth orgasm of the day erupted through his body. His big balls, already filled again after his previous explosions, released heavy loads of sticky spunk that geysered from his throbbing 20 incher and splattered into the clenching ass he was plowing.

Connor was on the verge of passing out from exhaustion and pleasure. He’d never liked being dominated since he’d gotten huge, but he knew he was simply no match for the 60 pound lighter beast.

Alex pulled the other behemoth from his cock and coated his broad, muscular back with his cum. He then turned his opponent around and covered his face with his final load. He grinningly looked down at Connor and said: “Make sure you’re here tomorrow after football practice, boy!”.

Connor stared up at the 500 pound behemoth and nodded.

• 2 weeks later...