Myostatin Treatment

magicworker

Part 8

A couple days later, Paul met a former co-worker for lunch.

"Damn, you got beat with the muscle stick, man. You must be working out every day," he said.

It was a good ego boost, and he got a lead on a company that might have work for him.

Later as he was finishing dinner, Sasha came home smiling.

"I had a great workout: great pump, great energy. Now it's feeding time," he said as he held up three bags from the Chinese place.

But Paul had to help him finish it. "How did you eat so much?" Sasha asked. "Maybe it only works with your high metabolism."

"I told you it takes a while to kick it. And you got a small dose, if you got anything," Paul replied.

---

Another week, another visit to the doctor.

"223," he announced. "But your bodyfat percentage is up a bit, too. Let's see if it holds one more week before we try anything new."

After another blood draw and myostatin infusion, Paul decided to wander a bit aimlessly.

"Hey! Paul, right?"

Paul turned and saw Robert walking up.

"Hi, Robert."

"Hey, so did that love potion work?" Robert asked.

"Not yet, I guess," Paul replied.

"I don't live far. Want to come to my place?" Robert smirked.

"Maybe."

"I can suck you off and then take you to lunch," he offered.

Paul knew he would not have gotten an offer like that more than a couple weeks ago. Maybe Sasha would be up for a similar repeat of their session, but Paul wanted sex with Sasha to be more active and reciprocal. And Sasha hadn't offered. Well, he thought, I can't exert myself, but I can have Robert do it.

"Lead the way," Paul replied.

---

They started making out and Paul undid his pants and look out his dick.

"Can you take off your shirt?" Robert asked.

"Sure," Paul replied, "but you're sucking me off and that's it."

Robert started sucking and also tugged at Paul's jeans, feeling Paul's legs and balls and ass.

"That's good," Paul responded, but then Robert stood up and punched Paul's chest with his fists making a solid "twack."

"Hey," Paul said and he started to take a step back but tripped over his pants and onto an upholstered chair.

Robert grabbed Paul's shoes off his feet and his pants from his ankles and ran into another room of the apartment.

"Hey, what are you doing? I'm stronger than you," Paul warned as he stomped after him and pushed open the door Robert had gone through.

"What the fuck?" Paul exclaimed as he saw that the floor of the room was a wrestling mat and Robert was standing at the opposite corner of the room in just his briefs.

"Come and get 'em," Robert replied, smiling, throwing Paul's clothes just behind him.

Paul had never fought with anyone, but in general, it had seemed to him that the bigger guy always won. He didn't know anything about wrestling, either, but he soon realized that Robert was not using much effort to keep Paul right where he wanted. And between finally using his muscles, and the frequent holds where Robert would continue his blow job, Paul cared less and less about the doctor's warnings.

Finally, Paul roared as Robert jacked him off. As Paul lay on the mat, sweaty and spent, Robert quickly jacked himself off over him.

"Looks like you got a good workout today," Robert said. "You can use the shower through that door and the blue towel is yours. Still on for lunch?"

"Oh, yeah," Paul replied, hearing his stomach grumble.

Robert was not prepared for how many steaks Paul ate, but Paul was glad he was full at no more than four. Maybe his growth from this wouldn't be at the dangerous level, he thought.

---

When Sasha got home that night, he announced, "I gained five pounds this week!" as he walked in the door, but then he saw Paul and froze. "Did you work out?"

"Shit. You can tell already?" Paul said with food in his mouth.

"Not really, but you're wearing a workout shirt." Sasha said as he came over. "But now I can tell," he said as he sat down at the table and looked at Paul hungrily.

"Are you only interested in me when I'm growing?" Paul asked.

"I'm interested in you when you're not 'hands off,' which I'm hoping this means," Sasha explained. "The growing part helps, too. So, how much do you weigh now?"

"I don't know. I keep forgetting to get a scale."

"Use mine."

"You have one? Here?"

"Oh, was I supposed to leave it in the bathroom for you?" Sasha said as he went to his room.

"232," it read.

"I'm not gonna catch up to you, am I?" Sasha asked.

"What, you don't like being the little guy?"

"Did you?"

"It wasn't that bad. I didn't have people forcing me to wrestling with them by stealing my clothes. Oh, that's what Robert did today. That was my workout."

"I guess he's an asshole, too," Sasha said as he extended his arm to Paul's shoulder in a way that reminded them both of a night a few weeks ago as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Damn, Paul, that shoulder is solid and swole," Sasha exclaimed, breaking the moment.

"But you liked me before I got big," Paul realized aloud.

Sasha sighed. "Paul, I moved in here because I thought you were a cool guy, and you turned out to be a really nice guy, and cute, but I'm into muscle guys, so now, you're such a complete package, that I feel like I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to not mess things up between us."

"Wanna watch a movie on the couch together after dinner?" Paul asked.

There was some cuddling and kissing and gentle, mutual admiration of the size both of them had put on, but it was Sasha who was asleep at the end of the movie. Paul picked him up in his arms and carried Sasha to his bed and then slept in his own.

---

The next night Sasha had to work late, and he came home as Paul was coming out of the bathroom and heading for bed. Paul was about to say hi, but Sasha gave him a long kiss instead.

"Hands off still?" Sasha asked.

"How about we have a 'hands on' night after I see the doctor in a couple days? We can see if I get as much of a workout from you."

"I'll make sure work won't need me," he replied.

---

The next day, after doing a bit of work, Paul's phone rang.

"Hey, it's Robert. Just want to thank you. I'm feeling pretty good."

"Ok, um, you're welcome," Paul said, confused.

"Let me know if you want to sell that stuff."

"What stuff? I think you have the wrong number."

"C'mon, I know about your blood. I sampled it. Well, I made it into my own love potion, 'cause you were hot, but now I know what you guys were doing. I bet that Sasha guy is huge now, too."

"How big are you?" Paul asked.

"As big as you, or as big as you were. Heavyweight, 220 pounds."

"And you drank it?"

"Yeah, what, was I supposed to inject it? Works great, so I called to say, 'Thanks'."

"Robert, were you always pretty skinny?" Paul guessed, remembering something Sasha said.

"Yeah, it was tough getting strong for wrestling, but now it's easy. I'd offer you a rematch, but I got bigger fish to fry."

"You gotta be care-" Paul started, but Robert hung up. He called back, but got voice-mail.

"Robert, you can grow muscle too fast. It can damage your body. You need to take a break from any kind of workout. Call me back, please."
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 18

I am unsure how much blood Robert took from Paul the 1st time but I'm sure all of it wasn't injected into our good buddy so I feel there is still some growing to be had. If all of it WAS injected well then I'm sure there can be another chance to get some and grow. Keep up the writing this is some hot stuff!

Rarely does a story really grip me like yours, magicworker. These tantalising scenes are like a trail of breadcrumbs leading up to something enticing! Excellent stuff, and very, very hot too. Keep it coming (and keep 'em growing!) :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This has been such a great story so far!  It's got some really interesting twists and new takes on muscle growth.  The only disappointment is no new chapter for a couple of days! ;)

Here's hoping for more soon.

Part 9

Paul thought about calling the doctor. He had so many questions.

How did Robert get big off of just a little of his blood? Paul had been infused for weeks before the treatment first started, and his myostatin is supposed to be back to normal now. Sasha's making gains, but it sounds like Robert gained much more. Paul thought, "When I last saw him, Robert was a fit wrestler, but he wasn't anywhere near heavyweight."

"Maybe he did something different. Maybe he's working out and eating 24-7," Sasha offered after he had come home late, but Paul couldn't sleep and filled him in. "Or it's because he's a skinny guy, too. Similar genetics to you."

"Maybe, but even I'm not responding to my own blood like that," Paul replied.

"Didn't you get pumped from a walk? and gain 10 pounds from one workout?" Sasha countered.

"I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow anyway, and I'll swing by Robert's place afterwards. I think I remember where it is," Paul decided.

---

"Inconceivable," the doctor declared. "Even if you did workout, which you shouldn't have, you should not have grown so much. I guess we need to filter your blood to make sure you're clear."

"I thought they were reactivated to work normal again. How could they be causing growth?" Paul asked, trying to get something helpful.

"Maybe they got reactivated somehow by some radiation source, or the reactivation here didn't work..." The doctor paused as he looked at Paul like he was trying to see what was happening inside of him. "Let's put you back in the scanner and reactivate them again. It'll give me a reading to compare."

The doctor didn't mention taking blood again, but he did. Then Paul went through the scanner and the doctor spent a longer amount of time before he came back into the room. Paul noticed a mirror and started flexing before getting fully dressed again. 

"That's really me," he thought. "I'm becoming a massive bodybuilder."

He was bigger than he hoped to be when the treatment started, but part of him wanted to grow even more. He was totally outmatched by Robert's wrestling skills, but in the grappling he felt strong and powerful and if he had gotten a good hold, he thought he could have tossed Robert like basketball. He flexed softball-sized biceps and masssive triceps and his thick chest that could probably squash a banana like he saw once online. He was starting to massage his chest and legs when the doctor gave a cough. 

"You are a marvel," he said. "If we can contol how this works, you can still grow, and maybe a couple pounds per week can be safe, with some other supplementation and physical therapy to prevent injury. That will make you a competitive bodybuilder for sure after a couple months, let alone a year, and it looks like you won't mind that, right?"

"No. As my roommate said, I got the bug." Paul smiled.

"From the scan, it looks like you did have some switches still deactivating your myostatin. Were you exposed to any kind of radiation?"

"Like a microwave?"

"Maybe , but probably not. I honestly don't know. It should only respond to a specific frequency that shouldn't come from anything else. Were you near a power plant? Or a radio tower? Or go tanning?"

Paul gasped. Summer was over, but Robert was still tan. He might have been on a trip, but he might not have.

"You went tanning?" the doctor asked again.

"Uh, no, I just remembered something I have to do later," Paul replied.

"Well, let me know if you think of anything. I want you to stay and give blood and get another normal infusion."

Paul groaned, and then objected when the doctor clarified that he was taking a whole pint of blood.

"I can do more analysis and it'll help a little to clear out your blood," the doctor explained and Paul realized this gave him an opportunity.

"What would happen if I donated my blood?" Paul asked.

"Paul, you shouldn't," the doctor responded.

"Well, hypothetically. I'm lying here a while anyway, so indulge me. If someone else got my blood, got the nano-switches and somehow triggered them, what would happen? It's close to what you're gonna do as a next experiment anyway, right?"

"Lately, I haven't thought much beyond understanding this one, but I don't think it's going to be that easy. Maybe if the recipient had a similar myostatin to yours, then some would transfer, but the transfer would likely be unstable and ..."

"And what?" Paul prompted after the doctor had paused.

"And it could rip the myostatin apart... and be free to do it again and again. And maybe that's what's happening in you!" the doctor exclaimed. "All you need is a little bit of reactivated switches to destroy the myostatin infusions, and you might not have any actual functional myostatin at all in your system."

"Oh, that kinda explains it," Paul said, thinking about Robert, as well.

"Well, it's a decent hypothesis," agreed the doctor more calmly, but with a smile. But then he frowned, "and it doesn't offer any solutions to help modulate the growth."

---

After leaving the lab, Paul found Robert's place, but nobody answered the buzzer. He went back to the buffet place and got his money's worth, but wasn't the bottomless pit he remembered.

On the way home he happened to pass Mercury Fitness and noticed that they had a promo on 2-for-1 tanning. "If that's what triggered Robert's growth, I might suggest Sasha give it a try," he thought.

---

Paul was about to start on dinner when Sasha came home, earlier than ever.

"I could not stop thinking all day about having sex with you tonight," Sasha explained. "And that you'll grow bigger afterwards."

"You're growing bigger yourself," Paul replied, as he noticed Sasha's shirt buttons straining to hold his shirt on across a bulging chest, and his pants stretched tight across his ass and quads.

"Yeah, people are noticing at work and I keep thinking I should get new clothes, but I like feeling like I'm about to hulk out. I also think people have been more willing to help me out if they can get a good eyeful of my growing muscles. I might not have been able to actually leave on time today. But after today, I might actually rip out of them."

Sasha paused, then dropped to the floor and starting doing push ups. Paul was about to ask why, but then he heard the seams of the shirt starting to rip, starting at Sasha's elbows, along his pumping triceps, and from his armpits along the sides as his chest and back expanded with the pump. Sasha stood up and proceeded to tear the shirt to shreds off his back and arms with a sexy growl, causing Paul's sweatpants to tent. Sasha has definitely gotten bigger, and with the pump on top it, he looked the bodybuilder as much as Paul did.

Paul struggled a bit to pull his shirt off, and after he lifted it over his shoulders and past his arms, he looked into Sasha's eyes in front of him. They both reached out to feel the other's muscles: chest, shoulders, back, arms, they were all hard and strong and warm and massive, and their mouths and lips and tongues also found each other's.

Paul pulled his sweatpants down and Sasha was surprised to see nothing else covering his engorged cock. Sasha pulled his own pants down, but had to rip them a little over his quads. "I worked legs this morning," he explained as he took finished undressing, "and I could almost feel them growing today."

Paul looked Sasha over. He was a wet dream of a muscle stud, bulging and thick. "And he's lean, not as ripped as me, but leaner than his usual off-season shape," Paul thought. Sasha noticed Paul staring and he started posing, but it wasn't long until Paul kicked his sweatpants off, lifted Sasha over his shoulder with one arm, carried him into his bedroom, and tossed him onto the bed.

"Flex for me," Sasha challenged, so Paul echoed the poses that Sasha had started, but he was bigger.

"Feels so good to show off," Paul admitted, as his bicep peaks flexed high above massive triceps, and his lat wings spread behind solid plates of pecs. His abs were amazing, ripped like bricks of steel.

As Sasha's gaze started to take in Paul's thick, wide legs, he focused on Paul's dick and leapt to lick and suck the head.

"No, it's my turn," responded Paul, as he squatted down, grabbed Sasha around his waist and lifted him up in the air. Paul found his target and started sucking Sasha's dick as Sasha marveled at Paul's strength and grabbed his massive arms for balance. As Paul sucked, he carried Sasha to stand on the bed. While Paul did feel strength coursing through his veins and into his muscles, Sasha was no lightweight to hold up forever and Paul used his free hands to explore Sasha's pumped legs and bubble butt.

Sasha and Paul worshipped each other's growing muscles and switched turns giving head to each other, keeping themselves hard and humming for a while before Sasha pushed off of Paul and issued another challenge, "Try to fuck me, big guy." Paul stood, looking pumped and bigger by the minute. Sasha wanted his muscle machine to pound the fuck out of him right then, but he knew that making Paul work for it and use those muscles was the key to making them grow even bigger.

Paul knew that was Sasha's plan, but it was his plan, too. In contrast to his wrestling with Robert, Paul felt very in control as Sasha climbed over him and methodically resisted each of Paul's body parts, forcing them to work. Paul occasionally picked up Sasha and threw him over to the bed before they started flexing against each other again. Finally, Paul underestimated his growing strength and threw Sasha against the wall above the bed, knocking most of the wind out him.

"Fuck! Sorry, Sasha. I guess I don't know my own strength," Paul admitted. "Maybe we should stop here."

"Or move on to round 2," Sasha replied, as he crawled over to Paul nightstand and pulled out a condom.

"How'd that get there?" Paul asked.

"I put it there," admitted Sasha.

"When were you in my room?"

"Sorry, I guess I have no respect for your privacy. What'cha gonna do about it?" Sasha asked as he rolled the condom onto Paul's dick.

Paul threw Sasha onto the bed one more time, but with some spin, so when Paul jumped on top, his dick played right between Sasha's thick glutes. Sasha had also stashed some lube and tossed it back for Paul to start working his way deeper. They soon got into a rythmn that was audibly rocking the bed over the floor as Paul jackhammered into Sasha. Eventually, with a strong thrust, Paul launched Sasha towards the head of the bed off of his cock. Sasha flipped over and gasped at a pumped, sweaty, visibly larger Paul and orgasmed a stream of cum up towards the ceiling. Paul tossed the condom off his dick and fountained his own seed all over Sasha.

They curled up, sweaty and sticky, and shared a passionate kiss. Paul picked Sasha up again and headed to the bathroom to shower, only after squeezing himself through the doors. The shower barely held them, but that wasn't the only excuse they needed to stay in contact and explore each other's bodies.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 26

I absolutely LOVE this story!  The only problem is that we've now gone a few days without a new installment!  ;) I'm looking forward to new continuations and more growth.  And here's hoping the guys just ignore the doctor's orders to slow down all together!

• Upvote 1