Myostatin Treatment

magicworker

This is a nice interlude of sorts. ^^ Not really as great a part as the previous but a good one to serve as a sort of crossroad to go anywhere too. ^^ <3 I really hope you will be able to decide where you gruly want too take the story next buddy, your stories are always awesome and I hope you will be able to put this one into the right path to glory. ;3 <3

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry, I decided to wrap this one up.

Part 23 - Conclusion

The police and FBI searched for Robert on charges of bio-terrorism once it became clear that he did spread a "disease" to most of a city. People had varying reactions to MF and everyone "recovered" without harmful effects, but for those who were infected longer and were able to workout and eat large quantities, they became bigger than any mainstream bodybuilder. Eventually, when there turned out to be no way to test for MF once it cleared, they were allowed to compete, but most of them were happy just living their lives with an extra 100 or 200 of muscle on and breaking previous weightlifting records with every workout. Meanwhile, other freakishly large guys from other parts of the country came out of the shadows now that they knew they were no longer so unique and scary. Maybe you've heard some of their tales.

For a while, Paul snuck into the gym at night to workout and hid his already developed body as he reached and surpassed the size of Robert when they saw him last. Soon after, Paul's growth drastically slowed, which came as great relief to the doctor. Sasha, Rense, Don and Marc also continued to grow. After two months, when a couple of other guys in town had reached their size and the search for someone the size of Robert died down, they started working out together during the day. Marc was the runt of that litter, but at 320 lbs he was nothing to laugh at and he yelled encouragement louder than any of the others. Paul had reached almost 500 lbs of hard, thick, massive muscle at almost 7-feet tall, which seemed to be near the limit of his growth, since he only packed on one or two pounds in the last week. Rense and Don looked nearly the same size as Paul, like younger twin brothers from different mothers. Sasha was about 470 lbs, but several inches shorter so his slightly smaller muscles seemed to bulge just as much as Paul's.

Another month later, Robert showed up at the gym, maybe an inch taller than Paul and muscles that bulged another inch or two all over more than Paul. He wore a string tank that barely covered his tan, rippling mountains of muscle and shorts that somehow fit around quads that looked twice as thick as his waist. He invited Paul and Sasha, Don and Rense, and even Marc out to a warehouse for a "wrestling and sex orgy" and he hoped they could make it, since not many people could handle him now. Everyone in the group was tempted to see Robert's body in action as he strutted out the door.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

It is too bad you decided to end the story so soon and I hope you can forgive me but this ending chapter is definitely the worst chapter of them all.

Which is too bad. But I do understand why you ended the story. You probably do not have enough time to write anymore and quickly write this chapter to end the story and end the pressure of this story.

It is too bad it ended though. This story was one of the most amazing ones here, but I do hope that you are proud of this story regardless of the ending. You are such an amazing writer and I hope you will be able to write another story someday. ^w^ <3

• Upvote 1