Myostatin Treatment

magicworker

I'm glad you're enjoying it. I've got an ending in mind, but still a few more parts to go before then. I'm also working on another shorter story abut a researcher who develops a supplement with unexpected results. I'll have time to write and post in the next week.

• Upvote 5

Part 15

As Paul walked into the apartment, Sasha called to put together a take-out order from a BBQ place for dinner.

"Okay, I'll be here," Paul replied with a smile. It was still a couple hours before Sasha would be home with the food, so Paul made an extra-thick protein shake and took a nap.

When Sasha got home, the smell of the food woke Paul as his stomach grumbled to be fed. As he got up, he could feel that his body had grown during the nap and he couldn't help flexing his muscles that felt even stronger and more powerful.

"Damn!" Sasha exclaimed, "I forget how fucking massive you are. Most of the time I feel like I'm growing like a monster, but you're the real hulk. How much do you weigh now?" But Sasha read Paul's face before he responded. "Nevermind, of course you haven't checked. Let me set the table, and you go weigh yourself. I think the scale's still in the bathroom."

Sasha laid out plates and food from five large bags before Paul came back shirtless and holding the scale that looked small in his hands. "It only goes up to 300," Paul explained.

"Yeah, usually over 300 pounds means you have a belly big enough to not be able to read the scale anyway," Sasha joked.

"I did have a little trouble seeing past my chest," Paul replied as he flexed and bounced his thick, shredded pecs. "Let's see what your weight is," Paul added as he placed the scale down. After Sasha stepped up on it, Paul read, "255. Wow, I didn't think you grew that much."

"Well, I didn't compared to you, but I went tanning today, just a quick 5 minute session, but hopefully between my afternoon workout after that and tonight's dinner I might narrow your lead."

"You want to get as big as me?" Paul asked as he stepped close to Sasha and looked down at him over a puffed up chest.

"Do you want to get as big as Robert?" Sasha asked in reply.

Paul's stomach grumbled again. "Then let's eat."

Most of the way through the meal, when they had stuffed themselves enough to slow down to normal bites, Paul started watching Sasha eat and hoped that the brief tanning would help Sasha grow as fast as he was. Paul loaded a fork with pulled pork and offered it to Sasha who put down his rib with a smile and ate from Paul's fork. They both ate from their own plates and fed each other until they felt stuffed. Some food remained, but they were both surprised at how much they fit into their noticeably distended bellies.

"Maybe we can save the rest for a midnight snack," Paul offered.

"What do we do in the meantime?" Sasha asked with a smirk.

"How about we get more comfortable?" Paul suggested as he untied the drawstring of his pants, stood up and pushed them down over his quads and wiggled his soft but impressive dick.

Sasha started unbuttoning his shirt and stood up. "Since we can't know your weight, why don't we measure you out, big boy." As Paul followed Sasha to his bedroom, he couldn't help flexing and feeling over his hard muscle that bulged larger than even at the gym earlier that day. When Paul entered the bedroom, Sasha had stripped and held the measuring tape.

Paul spread his massive arms wide and looked like an Olympian god come down to Earth. Sasha felt his own dick get hard and slap around as he walked over and couldn't resist touching and worshiping his god. Dropping the tape to the ground, Sasha planted kisses along the upper expanse of Paul's chest and felt the marble-hard bulges of his arms and shoulders. Paul likewise succumbed to their desire and ran his hands over Sasha's rippling back and grabbed his full, muscular ass to close the inches between their mouths and share a passionate kiss.

Paul laid Sasha on the bed and used the full force of his lungs and tongue to send him groaning and writhing in pleasure. After a few minutes, Sasha returned the favor and both began to kiss and suck and grab and stroke over each other's collections of rock-hard bodyparts. Finally, Sasha grabbed condom and lube for Paul to fuck him with a dick that seemed to be growing along with the rest of his body.

"We should start measuring that, too," Sasha observed. "But first, it goes inside me."

Paul happily obliged and was amazed at the strength and stamina of his body as he jack-hammered into Sasha'a ass and flipped or held him in different positions to make sure every inch of his dick reached every inch of Sasha that it could. Paul also felt his heart pound, pumping nutrient-rich blood into his muscles and forcing them to grow thicker and harder. He looked over his veins pulsing around growing bulges of hot muscle.

After what felt like an hour of non-stop fucking, Paul slowed to check-in with Sasha who had been shouting encouragement and swearing in ecstasy and fucking back against Paul's thrusts, but now seemed to tire a bit.

"Had enough?" Paul asked.

"Never," gasped Sasha. "But maybe, for now, we can take a break."

Paul pulled out and removed the condom from what looked like a foot-long, thick cock. "But let's take care of you first," Sasha added as he nudged Paul to lie down across the bed and began sucking on Paul's sausage and playing with his eggs.

Paul groaned, "Yeah, suck it."

"I want you to feed me," Sasha replied.

As Sasha worked over his balls, Paul felt how full they were with his growing load and after Sasha started pinching his nipples, Paul felt the huge wave of orgasm crash over him and his crotch spasmed as shot after shot of his juice flowed into Sasha's throat. After he drifted off in bliss for a few moments, Paul found Sasha cuddled next to him. Paul stroked his hand over Sasha's hard, muscular body that was beyond anything he thought he'd have the pleasure to touch just a couple months ago. Sasha rolled over with a sigh, and Paul decided to let Sasha sleep and grow.

Paul noticed his belly was no longer distended, but he didn't feel hungry either. He went to the bathroom and decided to take a shower when he heard his phone ring from the other room. It was Rense.

"Hey, I didn't get a reply to my text, but I figured I'd stop by with food. Are you home?"

"Yeah, we had an early...," but Paul paused as he heard knocking at the door.

"I'm here!" he heard Rense shout from the other side of the door.

Paul opened the door just enough to poke his head out and see Rense carrying a large box. Rense caught sight of Paul's arm and stood stunned.

"Give me a minute. I'm naked," Paul explained, but the image brought to Rense's mind caused him to lose his grip on the box and lose his balance trying to catch it and he fell to floor. Forgetting modesty, Paul came out and grabbed the box to both help Rense and cover himself a bit, too.

"You're even bigger!" Rense exclaimed from the floor where he struggled to get up with a backpack that looked pretty full.

Paul invited Rense in as he backed up and put the box on the table and pulled on his pants, but Rense still got a good look at that amazingly thick, bulging butt. He also caught a whiff of Paul's musky, sweaty, testosterone-laden scent. Rense's heart was pounding and racing and he decided to take off the backpack and have a seat before he crashed to the floor once again.

"Wow, you brought a lot," Paul remarked.

"Yeah, some of it I paid for, since Berty brought most of the leftover stuff to Robert."

"Oh, you didn't have to do that. We actually had an early dinner," Paul motioned over to the mostly empty BBQ bags and then saw the sad look on Rense's face. "But we'll be hungry in the morning, so I'm glad you did."

Rense brightened and Paul smiled. With a curious look Rense asked, "We?"

"My boyfriend Sasha is in the bedroom. He's getting pretty big, too."

Paul wasn't sure how Rense would react to finding out he was gay, but the clearly disappointed frown on Rense's face helped Paul realize they had another thing in common.

"Are you gay?" Paul asked somewhat rhetorically. "You never seemed interested when we were chatting."

"Oh, you mean not like my sister?" Rense grumbled.

"Yeah, I guess."

"I'm bi," Rense explained, "and into anyone with muscles, and you got enough muscles for five people."

Paul laughed, "That's more like it."

"Yeah, too bad you have a boyfriend," Rense replied as his frown deepened even more. "Maybe I should go before he wakes up."

"Hey, we can still be friends. And I want to see how big you're going to get."

"Ha. I think I'm kinda stuck at this size. I don't seem to get muscles or fat no matter now much I eat. I'm hoping that working out at a real gym might help me. So far I've just been exercising at home."

"Are you going to work at Mercury Fitness?"

"Yeah, and after my shift I can workout. I found a beginner's routine to follow. It's mostly the cable machines with some dumbbell stuff. Do you workout there often?"

"I'll probably be there on Monday. Want some BBQ?"

"Actually, I've been pretty hungry today, and the food at the restaurant is good, but any chance for other food is good, too."

Rense worked on the BBQ leftovers as Paul put the other leftovers that Rense brought away in the fridge, but not without checking each container and sometimes taking a taste.

After he finished the last of the BBQ, Rense noticed the scale on the floor nearby and asked Paul, "how much do you weigh?"

"Something over 300 pounds," Paul grumbled, surprised that he was a little frustrated with not knowing the exact measurement.

"Damn, that's like more than two of me," Rense replied.

"How much do you weigh?"

"About 140 usually."

"Usually? How about now?" Paul asked and motioned to the scale.

"142," Rense reported from atop the scale, but when he looked up he saw a massive, naked man walking down the short hallway, and one of his hands was in a fist. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed as he stepped and stumbled back off the scale and towards the door. "I'm sorry. I'll go. I'm sorry. Don't hurt me, please."

Sasha laughed before he realized that Rense was actually afraid of him. "Dude, calm down. I guess you're Rinse?"

"Uh, sure," Rense answered as he took another step towards the door.

"Sasha," Paul corrected, "his name is Rense. He brought food from the buffet place. Can't you put some clothes on?"

"Why?" Sasha retorted, then asked Rense, "do you mind if I'm comfortable?"

"No, sir, whatever you want," Rense replied just a touch more calmly.

Everyone noticed Sasha's dick twitch and plump as he turned to Paul with a smile. "I like this guy."

Paul stood up and his chair fell to the floor behind him. "Technically, he hit on me first."

"First doesn't matter," Sasha countered.

Paul strode over to form a triangle with Sasha and the stunned Rense. "He likes muscle, and I'm the big guy."

"Maybe muscle isn't all he likes," Sasha leered as he let his dick swell and stiffen.

Rense gasped as he fought to keep his hands at his side and his mouth watered and his throat went dry at the man meat surrounding him, like two rock walls of hot, bulging muscle closing in.

"I got that too," Paul replied and he broke the drawstring of his pants as he shoved them to his ankles over massive quads and revealed his own hardening dick.

"Ohhhhh!" Rense yelled as he spasmed and shot a huge load into his underwear and sat down on the floor in embarrassment, nearly crying with mixed emotions.

"I think we took that too far," admitted Sasha as Paul pulled his pants back up and they both crouched near Rense and offered a comforting hand on each of his shoulders and soft apologies.

"I don't know if this is the best or worst night of my life," Rense admitted with a sniffle.

Paul answered, "Maybe that depends on what happens next, but we're both nice guys, honest, and I think we'd both like it to be your best night."

Sasha nodded and he opened his fist to reveal a wrapped-up tape measure. "Maybe you could help us collect some data."
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 16

Darn it!  Berty should stay loyal to Paul instead of Robert.  As you can see from the emotion of my remark, you really have me invested in this story, and it continues to be great.  I'm glad Rense has started to put on some weight and hope it works out for him.  My personal preference still would be for Paul to end of the biggest king of the hill so to speak, but however you decide to go with it, it has been most enjoyable!

Part 16

Paul rushed into his room and grabbed a pair of briefs. He realized that they probably didn't fit around one of his legs now, but Rense was about the size Paul was a couple months ago, and Rense was happy to have something to change into.

Paul was glad that Sasha put on a pair of shorts, even if they were nearly skin tight.

"Help me with his chest," Sasha asked Rense as he came out of the bathroom. "His waist was easy: 31 inches."

Sasha stood behind Paul and handed one end of the tape measure to Rense around Paul's wide lat and under Paul's massive outstretched arm. Rense brought the tape across the mountains of Paul's pecs and handed it back to Sasha on the other side. The tape didn't quite reach, so Sasha let go of one end and moved the tape over to reach a total. "66 inches for the chest."

Sasha looked back around Paul and saw Rense petting the thick plate of pec meat and seemingly trying to memorize its bulging curves.

"Don't go and dirty another pair of underwear," Sasha scolded and Rense quickly withdrew his hand.

"I got plenty to spare," Paul interjected, sharing a smile with Rense.

"Boys, let's stay on task," Sasha reminded them. "Ok, Paul, flex this arm...24 inches. Rense, the other?"

Sasha tossed the tape measure over to Rense. "25 inches!" as he let his hand linger on Paul's bowling ball bicep.

Sasha made a skeptical face, but directed Rense's attention to Paul's legs and helped him get the tape in the right place.

"36 inches," Rense announced.

"This side, too. Can you hold it down there? I'm going to measure his height...76...so 6 feet and 4 inches."

"Your turn?" Sasha asked Rense. "You go first," he replied.

Paul helped, but he let Rense do most of the measuring of Sasha. "21-inch arms, 57-inch chest, 31-inch waist, 32-inch legs, and a little over 72 inches tall... 6 feet, right?"

"Yup. Ok, now you," Paul prompted as he and Sasha took turns. "5-foot-11." "12-inch arms." "9.5-inch forearms." "35-inch chest." "27-inch waist." "17-inch legs." "11-inch calves."

"Wow," Rense exclaimed. "Paul, your legs are thicker than my chest, and your arms are bigger than my legs."

Paul chuckled, "Yeah, and I was just your size not too long ago."

Rense laughed, "Yeah? In middle school?"

"I think you might be able to grow bigger than you think," Paul said encouragingly.

"He might not," Sasha whispered into Paul's ear, looking over Rense's twig-like body and seeing no evidence of the formula working.

"Are you hungry?" Paul asked Rense.

"Yeah, I am. I can hardly stop eating today."

Paul gave Sasha a triumphant smile, and Sasha offered to reheat some leftovers for everyone.

Paul and Sasha encouraged Rense to keep eating, but it had gotten late and he had to get back home.

When the two growing giants were snuggled in bed and falling asleep, Sasha mentioned, "If we're staying in here now, we could have an extra room."

The next day they slept in and after a large brunch of eggs, oatmeal, protein shakes and leftovers, Sasha went to the gym to stimulate more growth. Paul decided to wait until Monday to hit the gym again, giving Sasha a chance at catching up some. Also, he took most of the day to sort through his clothes and box up anything that would never fit him again, which was almost everything. After Sasha returned from the gym and put another dent into the leftovers, he did the same boxing of too-small clothing in his room.

When Paul was done, he found Sasha asleep and he curled up next to him. They both woke up a couple hours later to Paul's phone ringing and a knocking at the door. They both quickly got shorts on and Paul saw that Berty was calling before answering his phone and Sasha answered the door. Both of them heard Berty yell, "Finally!"

"You must be Sasha. I'm Roberta. How do you do?" she introduced herself.

"Hi guys," Rense smiled with a worried look again. "We brought food." He held up a couple containers and turned to show his stuffed backpack.

As they stepped in, Berty continued, "And I wanted to make sure you gentlemen were taking advantage of my brother."

Sasha gave her a confused look. "Don't you mean that we're not taking advantage of him?"

"I mean what I say and I say what I mean. Terrence Bowles the Third is a nice, decent boy and he needs to be with other nice, decent ... well, men." And she looked over Sasha's shirtless torso. "Hello, again."

Sasha turned to Paul. "She knows we're gay, right?"

Berty answered, "Of course I do, but if you start playing Adam Lambert in this house I'm leaving."

"Who?" Paul mumbled.

Rense interrupted, "B, I only had food here."

"Ok," Berty seemed to be addressing the entire room, "so my brother came home pretty late, which, fine, good, he needs to get laid, but today he was huffin' and puffin' in his room and came out with... how much?"

"Ten pounds," Rense replied.

Berty continued, "...ten pounds more muscle on him after moving Barbie weights around. Now, he's got dick to spare..."

"Hey!" Rense interjected.

"...I'm assuming, but he does not need any steroid crap messing up his body."

Paul realized all eyes were on him. Some of them wandered, but they stayed on him.

"Berty, Roberta, orchid," Paul began as Berty cracked a smile, "we did not give him any steroids, honestly. We've been encouraging Rense to eat more food and protein to gain weight..."

"See?" Rense emphasized to Berty.

"...but we did give him something else to help him grow," Paul continued calmly.

Berty put a hand on her hip. "Yeah, I know. Robert's blood."

"What!?" exclaimed all three guys.

"He sells drops of his blood. People come by and pay him. I guess it works, I mean look at you guys. But between us, sometimes it's not really his blood. 'Barbeque sauce' is all I'm saying."

"Asshole," Sasha muttered.

"I'm saying that, too," Berty agreed.

Paul asked, "Is he telling people it might be dangerous?"

"Why would he tell them that?" Berty asked in response.

"Right, dumb question."

"How is it dangerous?" Rense asked.

"Good question," Sasha commented.

Paul explained, "It triggers your muscles to grow, but if they get too big and strong too fast, it messes up the rest of your body. That's why eating and resting are so important, like I told you. And people who are hard gainers, who naturally stay skinny are affected even more."

"How fast can I grow?"

"Robert nearly died because he grew too fast, so you need to take it easy. About ten pounds from a workout sounds right. With heavier weight it might be more, but if you feel sore or painfully hungry, you need to eat and rest. For now, don't workout more than an hour every two days. And no tanning. And no meals after midnight."

"Huh?"

"Forget the last part, but no tanning, it ... well, it's dangerous," Paul finished, deciding not to give a lie for a reason.

Sasha added, "We might find out a way to make it safer on Monday. Rense, can you come by that night?"

"Sure," he replied.

"Ok," Berty declared, "So how often do you take the drops?"

Sasha answered, "You just need to take it once."

"Berty," Paul asked seriously, "is Robert selling the drops to people more than once even though they don't need it?"

"I don't know," she replied. "But you have met Robert, right?"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Oh man, Robert's lost his marbles. >_< How could he sell drops of his blood knowing the consequences but not sharing them with the buyers. Is he insane?! >_<;;

A great part though. ^^ <3

Part 17

Earlier that Saturday...

Marc asked Don, "Do you think he's on the stuff?"

They both looked over at the huge guy working out with the heaviest dumbbells.

"He looks like a professional bodybuilder, but not one I recognize," commented Don.

"Well, did he get that big lately, or does he just not compete?" Marc asked.

"He lifts like he's been lifting for a while. Maybe he's just new here?"

"I looked at his record. Name is either Alexander or Sasha. He joined last spring."

"Kinda recent," Don offered.

"But we would have noticed him before, right?" Marc asked, as Don noticed the guy heading towards the locker room. Don left Marc's question unanswered as he rushed to meet the guy at the hallway.

"Hey, nice workout. I don't think I've seen you around," Ron said as casually as he could as he fully realized how giant this guy was up close.

"I'm usually here pretty early or pretty late. Work, ya know. Excuse me, I'm hungry," the behemoth said as he effortlessly brushed Don aside.

Marc walked over as they both watched the massive back ripple its way down the hallway. They both realized he wasn't that big when he checked in at the front desk.

They turned to each other to say, "He's on the stuff."

Don's stomach growled and he smiled. "I've been eating like crazy for the last 24 hours. I hope the growth kicks in today. I'm working out after our shift."

"Yeah, I've been really hungry, too," Marc lied. Paul had mentioned eating a lot was part of it, but also that it might take a week. Why was Don responding to it already? or was he lying, too? he pondered. He decided he'd keep an eye on Don's workout later.

Around 8pm, Don walked over to the free weights with three protein shakes. He noticed that his hunger usually kicked in after doing something physical, so he figured he might get pretty hungry during the workout. He started with dumbbell curls and he felt so energized he skipped the warm up. The first working set felt awesome and his arms were pumped. He decided to jump to a heavier weight than usual and his muscles loved it. He went even heavier and started the set with messy form, but it got easier to control within the set! He used the same weight for the next set and he kept strict form.

Ok, Don thought after he finished the first shake, let's hit some more muscles. He did close grip bench next, and went heavier for more sets than usual. He broke from any of his usual routines and did weighted dips, weighted pull ups and chin ups, leg lifts and crunches. He saw Marc on the treadmill and thought about joining him to cool down, but after finishing the second protein shake, he had energy for a whole new workout. I guess I'm hitting lower body, too, Don realized. He didn't want to waste time asking Marc to spot him, so he did some light squats, then decided to use the same weight for lunges, which he controlled easily. He went heavier than ever on deadlifts and he felt like roaring with each rep. He wrapped up with leg presses and calf presses before Marc came over and asked, "I started locking up. Are you almost done?"

"Yeah," Don replied halfway through the last protein shake, "Is it 10:30 already? I'm on fire tonight, and even with these shakes, I'm starving."

Marc noticed how pumped Don's muscles were right from the first set, but they now looked bigger than just pumped. After watching Don from the treadmill, Marc had done a quick workout in the Nautilus area, but he didn't feel the intensity and energy that obviously drove Don that night, and Marc had barely any pump left to show for it.

The next day, Marc woke up energized and hungry. Yeah! he thought, it's just kicking in a day late for me. I better go workout before my shift.

He had a great workout: heavy weight, large volume, but it never got quite as intense as Don's workout seemed to. Also, he was pumped, but not much more than usual. But, he was pretty ravenous after the workout, and as he ate, he thought about the food feeding his growth.

Don wasn't on the schedule to work that day, so he slept late and then ate a day's worth of food in one meal and could almost feel himself growing as he ate. He showed up at the gym in the afternoon feeling jacked and ready for another workout. He made himself a couple protein shakes and then headed to the smith machine for squats. Might as well start big, Don thought.

But someone else had the same idea, and it took Don a couple seconds to recognize the skinny kid, Terry?, who started working at the gym last week. He wasn't that skinny anymore. "Hey, um, kid, if you're doing squats, we could spot each other in the rack. I'm Don."

"Well, okay, but you'll have to show me. I'm Rense."

After a couple sets, Don noticed Rense's legs already super-pumped, and when Rense opened a container and popped a couple turkey tips into his mouth, Don knew that Rense was on the stuff, too. "That looks good," Don commented.

"Yeah, protein, right? You want some?"

"Sure, you want a couple protein shakes later?"

"Sure."

Don kept the weight challenging for Rense, which was fairly easy for him. But that was fine, because the fast high reps really gave him a tremendous pump through the squats, deadlifts, pull downs, bench press, curls and pushdowns of Rense's workout. Also, Don didn't mind focusing some energy on motivating Rense, yelling for him to push, squeeze, flex and pull, and showing off his own pumped flexing for motivation, which Rense seemed to appreciate.

"Whoever gave you that workout wanted you to hit everything hard, and I think you did. I'm surprised we powered through all of that in just a little over an hour. Nice job," Don said, handing Rense a thick shake.

"Thanks. It felt great, and you helped a lot." Rense knew that he was growing fast, that he lifted more weight in that workout than he thought he ever could, that he was now bigger than when he walked in, and that wasn't normal, but Don didn't seem surprised. Rense also noticed that Don looked really pumped and was probably bigger than when he started the workout, too. "Do you know Robert?" he asked Don tentatively.

"I might know a Robert, but I got the formula stuff from a Paul, if that's what you're wondering."

Rense chuckled with relief. "Yeah, Paul's my friend, too, but he only told me about Marc."

"Oh, yeah, Marc and I split the water bottle. Paul might not know that." Don placed a hand on Rense's pumped arm. "Can it be our secret?"

Rense's heart fluttered and he blushed at Don's warm touch. "Sure, I guess. Do you want to go get something to eat together?"

"Yeah, gotta eat to grow," Don quipped. "I saw an all-you-can-eat buffet nearby, and we can see how long it takes for them to throw us out."

"That place might work," Rense smirked.

Marc watched the middle of Don and Rense's workout. He knew that Rense and Paul were acquaintances or maybe friends, but that workout confirmed that Rense was on the stuff, too, and reacting well to it. He had a waifish skater build last week, but now he looked as athletic as Don was last week, and Don looked like he was getting close to Marc's size. Marc realized that he gained about 5 pounds of solid muscle in the past couple of days, but at this rate, Don would be bigger than Marc by the end of the week, or sooner. Marc felt like he was being physically threatened and he retreated to his office to think about what to do. He could take a few days off to focus on lifting, eating and sleeping, but if how the formula affected them didn't change, Don would still outgrow Marc. He thought about sabotage in various forms, but they were all too short-term or too obviously immoral.

Finally, he remembered Paul's warning which Marc never passed on to Don: tanning destroyed the formula. That was it: he just needed to get Don to tan. He searched the gym, but Don and Rense had left. Don was working tomorrow, so Marc could talk to him then. Before that, Marc stayed after closing for a workout. 

---

That morning, Paul, Sasha and Berty went over to confront Robert who answered the door naked.

"Woah," Sasha marveled at the freaky muscle giant with a horse cock. "Good God," muttered Berty, who could never get used to seeing that. Even Paul admitted to himself that he was impressed. 

Robert looked the crowd over and landed his gaze on Berty. "Oh, you blabbed."

Berty followed Robert into the apartment rambling, "I happened to run into ... friends ... useful information," as Paul and Sasha had a quick private conversation in the doorway.

"You turned down that giant muscle dream for me?" Sasha asked.

"He's an asshole, remember?"

"Yeah, a really, really big asshole. Fucking humongous."

"Do you need to wait outside?" Paul asked, a bit annoyed at Sasha's reaction.

"No, I do want to stay with you," Sasha replied and grabbed Paul's hand and they shared a brief smile. "But are we going to be able to force him to do anything he doesn't want to do?"

Paul replied patiently, "That's why we need to make him want to do it... or to not do it."

Robert bellowed from inside, "Are you two coming in, or do you need an invitation?"

Paul realized he was upset enough that he didn't quite know where to begin, and both he and Sasha couldn't help look over Robert, who was sitting on a metal bench, but probably was about 6 and a half feet tall now, with huge arms probably close to, if not over, 30 inches around and huge quads about four feet around that made his dick look normal on him, but it would be a third leg on most people.

"Yeah," Robert interrupted their inspection. "Technically, it's not muscle, but if you work it, it grows." For added effect, he let his anaconda pulse with a wave of engorging blood.

Paul and Sasha couldn't help looking over for Berty's reaction.

"Thank you for believing in me, fellas, but I had nothing to do with that," she clarified.

"I think I caught some of what Roberta was saying a minute ago," Robert began.

Sasha burst, "Robert, Roberta, I just realized that... Sorry."

Robert continued, "I had two bags of blood in my fridge and back when I was still hobbling around, a guy I sometimes wrestled with came over and saw the new me. We ate together, and when he was in the bathroom, I drew some of my blood out of the bag, and placed a drop into his water. Ya know, as an experiment."

Paul started feeling a little guilty that he was planning to yell at Robert for doing something that he also did.

"I guess it worked, cause early the next week he wanted more and was willing to pay a lot for it. He's a gym equipment dealer, so I got a heavy duty squat rack setup out of the deal. Had it installed yesterday." Robert pointed to the other side of the room where industrial-looking scaffolding bars held a half-foot thick bar that was only about half-loaded with six plates on each side that were obviously larger and heavier than typical 45-lb plates.

"Then a few of his friends came over, and maybe friends of friends, sometimes just to see me, which took on a circus vibe real quick, but some of them offered me whatever I wanted for whatever I had given their friend. I only gave a drop, sometimes in water, sometimes on tissue paper. If they came back for more, I just gave them a drop of ketchup or sauce. I didn't think a drop would do much, but that first guy got pretty big. Not my size, but like the size of the kid here. I did tell him to take it easy once I saw him." 

"What about the other guys?" Sasha asked.

"They got bigger, but I wasn't keeping track of anything," Robert replied.

"Were they skinny hard-gainers at first like we were?" Paul asked.

"No. Gym guys, decent size already, but not great shape. Kinda my age. Why do you ask that?"

Paul realized there was a bit about the treatment that Robert didn't know and filled him in.

"Ya know," Robert said when Paul finished. "It would have been nice if I was kept in the loop. Still, if other guys become freaks like me, maybe I could go outside without worrying about getting mobbed or carted off to a lab."

Paul and Sasha looked at each other and they realized they hadn't considered that. They looked like top professional bodybuilders now, but they were headed past normal human limits soon. Even walking over a few blocks that morning, people took pictures of them and likely posted a dozen of them online. If they reached Robert's size and went outside, they might end up with a camera crew chasing them. Paul also began to worry a little about his appointment with the doctor the next day.

As if reading Paul's mind, Robert asked, "Are you seeing that doctor guy tomorrow? You said he might be able to make this safer, so maybe he could start giving the treatment to more people?"

"I think he was just going to focus on making sure you and I are safe," Paul clarified.

"Well," Robert countered, "what about the kid here or her brother? I think your doctor needs a bigger plan."

Despite their intentions on arriving there, nobody argued with him.
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 7

I can hardly believe that Robert gave all those people water with drops of Paul's blood in it. >.<;;

I really hope Paul and Sasha will become the biggest of all of them though. ^^ <3 <3 I mean: It's originally for Paul after all and because Sasha is his boyfriend and all he deserves to be gigantic as well. ^^ <3 <3

Btw: Just wondering though but uhhh, the doctor created the formula with Paul's dna & myostatin right? Would that not mean that the formula should have a greater effect on him? And also give him the least problems when he grows and all? I mean: it was designed for him after all. xD

• Upvote 1

Am I the only one more worried about the fact that they all are being a little careless with Paul's blood including Paul. I feel like Pandora's Box is about to open @.@

Hanugumo, if Paul had worked out enough to come close to dying, he'd be bigger than Robert, but Paul's and Robert's genetics are pretty similar and Robert's body was used to working out, even if he didn't have much muscle to show for it at first. And he went tanning. For some of those same reasons, Don and Rense will be growing pretty fast, but with a new development they won't be in as much danger as Robert.

Delacrest, you are correct, sir. Just two, maybe three parts to go until "MF" hits. *tease*