Myostatin Treatment

magicworker

Part 10

After the shower, they were too aroused to sleep, so they moved to Sasha's bed for a mutually satisfying 69. The following release was encouraged by vigorous massage of their partner's hard and muscular legs and ass. They then slept together there, but Paul woke up in the middle of the night, starving.

He went to raid the fridge and make protein shakes, and he could already tell that he was bigger. His dick responded to the feeling of size and strength as he flexed for himself and all of his muscles quickly bulged as big as they were pumped a few hours ago. He decided to return to his own bed, so that he and Sasha wouldn't tempt themselves into another round. Despite the excitement that was beginning to buzz all over his body, he fell asleep quickly.

---

Paul woke up remembering a dream of Sasha sucking his cock, but then realized it wasn't a dream as he actually felt and heard and saw Sasha slowly working his head over Paul's head.

"Good morning," Paul acknowledged before he gasped and groaned as Sasha sped up and grabbed one of his nipples. It didn't take long for him to reward Sasha with a high protein breakfast.

"Good morning," Sasha finally replied. "I'm glad you didn't go far. Hungry for breakfast? I can make us something before I go to work."

"I'm not sure I left anything."

"Oh, I'm glad you ate. We did kinda skip dinner, which is not good for a growing boy."

Paul stood up and shoved Sasha onto the bed with one hand, faster than either of them thought he could move. "Who are you calling a boy?"

Sasha looked up at Paul, bigger than ever and hotter than ever, as he scowled down hungrily. Sasha felt like he could have cum right there. "Oh, god," he moaned.

"That's more like it," Paul responded as he knelt down to suck Sasha off. He also wet his thumb to play with Sasha's asshole, but it wasn't long before Sasha released his load.

Several minutes later, over oatmeal and protein shakes, Paul filled Sasha in on his conversation with the doctor, and the idea that tanning might have triggered a lot of growth in Robert.

"Maybe I'll give that a try. I think my gym has some tanning beds. Does it mean I'll catch up to you?"

"It might. It sounds like Robert did. Well, before I grew again from last night."

"But, is he still growing, too?" Sasha asked.

"Maybe. He sounded fine on the phone, but I'm worried that he's overdoing it. He doesn't seem the type of guy that would take it slow, and it's been tough for me to resist the opportunity to grow faster."

"Well, I vote for growing faster, for both of us. All of this muscle is so hot and my fetish feels insatiable. The idea of us both becoming bodybuilder freaks and repeating last night again and again sounds like heaven on Earth."

"Unless I can fit into some of my stretchier clothing, I might need to go with the fig leaf," Paul joked. "Look, I love getting huge and I want you to get huge, too, but I think this growth has a price. I have to be careful. From one night of sex, I gained like 10 pounds of muscle, maybe more. The doctor's warnings about hurting myself make sense and he's done nothing if not underestimate what this treatment does. If he doesn't find a way to slow it down, I might be the most muscular guy in history in a couple months. I don't think my life in the real world will get easier after that."

"Yeah, I guess that's a cold reality check. If only this growth was magic instead of science, then we could fly to our own island with cheeseburger trees and grow 20 feet tall and be naked without anyone else bothering us."

"Wow, Sasha, that was almost romantic."

"Ha ha. Well, I need to get ready and run to work. I don't think I can get home early again, but maybe in time for dinner."

---

After Sasha left, Paul thought to weigh himself: 246 pounds. He felt the strong urge to see the trainer Marc and challenge him to a pose down, but he stayed in and managed to get some work done. He ordered Chinese for lunch, and groceries for delivery before dinner. Sasha had to stay at work late and Paul was asleep when he came home, but Sasha couldn't resist squeezing in next to him on the bed.

Paul opened his eyes the next morning to find Sasha in his arms. "Hey, beautiful," Paul crooned.

"Hey," Sasha replied. "I feel so at home in your arms, even if they do feel like legs."

They kissed and then Sasha looked over at Paul's clock. "Fuck, is that the time?"

Sasha rushed off to work and Paul jacked off to his massive reflection. I need a bigger mirror, he thought.

After breakfast, Paul's phone rang. It was Robert.

"You were right. My muscles are growing out of control. They're cramping all the time and my joints are killing me. I'm big enough now. Can you stop it?"

"No, I can't even slow it down much. Just stop working out or doing anything physical."

"Yeah, I thought some cardio would help with the soreness, but it just made it worse."

"Robert, I've been part of a medical research project. The real expert is the doctor who gave me the treatment. Come see him with me, and maybe he can do something."

"Well, I can barely move. Can you have him order something for me?" Robert pleaded.

"You can't move? How big are you?" Paul asked.

"I'm fucking amazing, but this blessing is a curse now."

"I'll come over. Maybe we can figure something out."

"Ok, the door's not locked, so just come in. Do you remember where I am?"

---

Paul saw a bag of blood on the table as he followed Robert's voice into the bathroom.

Robert was sitting in the bathtub, naked and wet, and he was a freak. Muscles bulged from his body like he was wearing a suit of balloons, but the striations and veins made it clear it was solid, hard beef. His neck had disappeared and his arms were positioned awkwardly. He could barely fit in the tub. His quads competing against each other for space forced him to sit at an angle, and his massive, thick back and wide shoulders forced him forward and to the side away from the wall, as well. He looked very uncomfortable, and stiff, and it looked like he had several scratches and bruises.

"The cold water helps," Robert explained, "but it keeps getting worse. I guess I made it work too fast like you warned me. Is it because I worked out so much?"

"How much did you work out?"

"A lot. It felt so good. Ended up going a couple times a day, a couple hours or more each time."

"Did you go tanning?"

"Yeah, oh, that's why I grew extra those days! I tried getting it out of my system, but that didn't work. Did you see the blood bags out there?"

"Just one."

"Oh, yeah, the others are in the fridge. The crazy thing is I still want to workout. This muscle feels awesome, even though ..."

Suddenly Robert's muscle twitched like he was having a mild seizure and Paul gasped at the shredded masses of beef that took turns flexing. Slabs of pecs that were several inches thick, melon biceps, cannonball delts, cobblestone abs, quads that rippled thick like potato sacks of solid power, even his calves were breathtakingly huge.

"God, that hurts!" he screamed.

"Any kind of physical activity is a bad idea," Paul commented. "I think we should see if the doctor is at the lab now."

"How? I'm too heavy to carry, and it hurts so much just to move from one room to another. My skin is tearing apart in places when I move."

Paul thought Robert underestimated Paul's strength. But it wouldn't be easy to manage carrying someone, especially a big someone, all the way to the office, and likely attract a lot of attention.

Paul took a few pictures and asked Robert for a bag of his blood. "For the doctor to look at," he explained.

---

Thankfully, the doctor was putting in some extra time at the lab.

"Paul, your story is a bit hard to believe, but it puts us both in serious trouble, and these pictures look un-doctored, no pun intended. I don't see what you could gain from deceiving me, so I must believe you."

"But what can we do?" asked Paul.

"I fear that this man will die within days. He's literally ripping out of his skin, and his other organs likely can't cope, either. He's in a very fragile state, and I can't think of much to do for him that won't likely both kill him and put this facility in serious trouble. I'll look over his blood and try to figure out what happened. You said that he somehow tricked you out of some of your blood, but I'm not sure how this could happen, even if I was trying to make it happen."

"You've underestimated the effects of the treatment..." Paul began.

"I certainly have," the doctor interrupted to agree.

"...so if something has even the chance of occurring or having an effect, please consider it."

"Well, we could pick up that hypothesis of only needing a few of your nano-switches to render all myostatin nonfunctional. I'm not sure that accounts for all of it, but you shared your suspicion that this man went tanning, and that may have had an added effect. I'll run some tests on the blood and give you a call. I've already done some thinking about how to counteract the treatment, based on your own dangerous reaction. I came in today to work on that, actually. Maybe I can devise something to stabilize him enough that it will be safe to bring him in. Is he eating enough?"

"I'll bring him some food."

"He needs protein and calories and hopefully he can heal on his own. And how are you doing? Looks like you're still growing."

"Yeah, I didn't go to the gym, but I can't just sit on my ass all day."

"You saw this man Robert and how dangerous this treatment can become. Let him be an additional warning to you."

"Yeah, okay," Paul replied, but part of him thought, "but he was so freaking huge!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Why do I have the feeling that Paul would end up differently in comparison to Robert should he "overdose" his workouts? x3 lol

But why didn't you give us some measurements for Robert? >;P

Keep up the great work. 83

Hanugumo, you're right, I'm missing measurements. I'll fix that in the next part. And Paul does return to the gym.

Yay! 8D Thanks, now I'm even more excited to see the next part. You're awesome!!! 8D

Part 11

The doctor put Paul in the scanner to reactivate as much myostatin as he could and gave him an infusion of the normal stuff, too. Paul thought about giving the doctor a good punch in the face and leaving, but obviously the doctor was not able to fully stop the growth and Paul did not want to end up like Robert. "Well," Paul thought, "Robert's size was amazing and now I wouldn't mind being that big eventually, but if it happened to me over a couple months rather than just one week, that was worth not being in the kind of pain and danger that Robert was in."

"There was very little deactivated myostatin in your system this time," the doctor reported. "Since you still experienced growth, the nano-switches might have destroyed your myostatin system. You're going to continue to grow muscle very easily, unless we repair that system. Infusions of the normal myostatin will help regulate it, so I think I can let you have some physical activity, but nothing more than a brisk walk this week. Come in the beginning of next week and I might have figured out enough to formulate a long-term treatment plan. I'll have something that might help Robert by then, too."

Paul grabbed five chicken cordon bleu pizzas on his way back to Robert's place. Robert was still in the bathtub, but the water was drained. Paul could hear Robert's stomach grumbling as he brought in the pizzas. Robert ate a whole pizza in about one minute, then rubbed his belly saying, "That tasted so good!" Two minutes later, he ate the second pizza almost as quickly. As he was working on the third, I called to order Chinese food.

"Thanks for bringing the food," Robert mumbled between mouthfuls of pizza. "I ate everything I had here yesterday, and didn't realize how hungry I was from the pain in the rest of my body."

He finished the pizzas and already seemed less stressed. In fact, it was just another minute before he fell asleep. He was still kinda wet and just had some kind of boxer brief, or maybe a swimsuit, on. It looked more like a thong, because it had ridden up over his basketball-sized glutes. Paul put a towel over him and decided to let him rest. He was almost out the door when Robert drifted back awake.

"Hey, I have some lotion in the wrestling room. Could you grab it for me?" he asked with his eyes barely open, before falling back asleep.

Paul found some body oil, a bunch of sex toys and also a rolled-up measuring tape. He left the toys there, but figured he might as well get some scientific data on how big Robert was.

Paul grabbed his arm first and felt his biceps fill one hand and the triceps the other with more to spare. Robert stayed fast asleep as Paul measured what he could. Robert's arm was 19" around, not even flexed. His chest was tricky to measure, but it was about 50 inches.  His quads look mutant: the muscle had muscles, and it was about 30" inches around. As Paul measured, he left a coat of oil, and saw several bruised areas. Robert's skin even broke open a bit on his leg, and it bled just a little. As Paul watched the couple drops of blood drip underneath him, he wondered if Robert's blood could carry the treatment on to someone else... or if Sasha's blood could. 

Robert stirred, growling and moaning, and Paul turned to leave again before Robert said, "I'm hungry again."

"I ordered delivery. Do you like Chinese?" Paul asked.

"Sounds awesome. Fuck, I'm horny, too," Robert added, and Paul noticed Robert's dick tenting and straining against the skimpy, wet fabric.

Paul was ambivalent about helping Robert with that problem, and before he could decide what, if anything, he would offer to do, they heard a knock and a yell from the door. "Dragon House!"

As Robert ate through the boxes with his hands, Paul got a call from the doctor and stepped outside the bathroom.

"Robert does have altered myostatin very similar to yours," the doctor reported. "It's hard to tell if that's from nano-switches, but that's highly likely. Also, I ran additional tests and both of your hormone levels are elevated like a teenager. The treatment may cause a second puberty through a sort of backwards stimulation. It's probably helped your body keep up with the growth, and it explains why you've gotten taller."

"I've gotten taller?" Paul asked surprised.

"A couple inches. Part of it might be posture and strengthening of the spine, but there's definitely some minor skeletal growth. You didn't notice?"

"My body's been changing so much, I guess I didn't."

"I might be able to enhance that effect and help the skin and connective tissue grow along with the muscle. Robert's situation might not be as bad as I feared, as long as he rests and is able to heal. Let me know if his condition worsens. It will take a few tries to get the combination of amino acids right. If we're a bit lucky, I'll just have it ready when you come in. How is Robert?"

"The food is doing him good. He's still in the bath tub, but I dried him off a bit and put body oil on his skin. He's eating again now."

"Body oil: good idea. He shouldn't eat too much too fast," the doctor warned.

"What? Why not?" Paul responded, worried that Robert was again in danger.

"He might throw up," the doctor said simply. "but it sounds like you got things under control there. I'll get back to work."

Paul returned to find Robert halfway through the Chinese food with a distended belly and it did look like he was going to puke. Instead, he let out a loud belch and fell back asleep.

Paul left to restock Robert's kitchen, including a few tubs of mass-gainer protein powder. He found Robert asleep, but he had finished the Chinese food. Paul made a protein shake for himself and left a few ice-cold shakes and the phone with a few take-out menus within Robert's reach, and a note saying he'd be back in the morning. Robert stirred enough to change positions, but was otherwise unconscious. Paul thought about dragging him to the bed, but he wasn't sure Robert's skin could take it and he had felt warm enough with just the towel over him.

---

Paul was surprised that Sasha was home when he got back. Sasha explained that he left work early to do shopping, since he tore out of the last thing he had that was big enough for him. He tried to get 3XL when he could so that he'd have clothes to grow into, as well, and bought a few things for Paul who had been relying on just a few XXL essentials that were straining to hold together.

Then, Paul realized he had Robert's measuring tape in his pocket and held it out with a grin to Sasha, who needed no explanation and grabbed it out of Paul's hand. "You first," he said.

Paul had never measured his individual body parts and the idea that they merited their own numbers was exciting. Since he only had Robert for comparison, the numbers didn't sound that amazing, but Sasha seemed very impressed. 20.5" arms, 16" forearms, 56.5" chest, 29" waist, 29" quads, 16" calves.

"Damn, your legs are as thick as your waist!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Ok, your turn," I replied.

He had 18" arms, 15" forearms, 50" chest, also 29" quads, but a 31" waist, and 15.5" calves. "Your chest doesn't look much smaller than mine," Paul commented.

"Yeah, but your back is wide as a barn," Sasha replied as he finally couldn't keep his hands off of Paul's body and pulled him in for a kiss. They made out for a few minutes and took off their shirts, but the momentum was broken when both of their stomachs grumbled loudly.

"First things first," said Sasha and he got started on making dinner, but neither of them put their shirts back on.

Paul filled Sasha in on his conversations with the doctor and his care of Robert, but left out the oil and measuring. He also shared his curiosity about if Robert's or Sasha's blood could affect other people.

"Should we try it?" Sasha asked.

"Is there someone you want to grow?" Paul countered.

"Well, some people at work have been especially admiring, and I don't think they'd mind some growth of their own."

"You have admirers at work?" Paul asked, feeling a bit jealous and maybe guilty. After his interaction with Robert, he wondered if Sasha had people measuring him and oiling him up.

"Not as many as you'd have," Sasha replied, giving Paul a smile. "And if a couple other people got some serious muscle, maybe I wouldn't be such an oddity."

"Honestly," Paul decided to say, "it's your blood now, but you should explain that there is some danger, especially for skinny guys like me and Robert that it was designed for. I think you should start with just a small drop of blood if you do share it."

"Well, I'm not a flebosisist or whatever, so I wasn't gonna empty a vein for someone. I'll think about it. I guess it needs to be someone I can trust to keep a secret, too."

They both were pensive the rest of the evening. Paul felt like he had an exhausting day, so he turned in early as Sasha sorted through his clothes.

---

Paul woke to Sasha saying he was hitting the gym before work. After another hour in bed, Paul had breakfast and walked over to Robert's. It was a cold day, judging by how bundled up other people were, but Paul was comfortable in just a sweatsuit that Sasha had bought him. The familiar yearning to exercise hit him so he quickened to a fast walk, almost a jog. Paul felt so good, that he almost went around the block for no reason, but he felt he should check on Robert.

Paul found him on the couch. Well, most of him was on the couch; a decent amount of him didn't fit. He still had barely anything on, and several pizza boxes lay around the room. Paul again was amazed by the size of him and wasn't sure if he had gotten even bigger. He realized he had left the measuring tape at home, and hoped he could get it back before Robert noticed it was gone. This was one guy that nobody would want to see mad, so Paul called out tentatively, "Robert?"

"Huh? What? Oh, you're back. Ugh. The pain's still there, but not so bad. Thanks for the food yesterday. The pizza guy tried to help to get me over here, but I think I pretty much did it on my own. Each step hurt my knees, but I used the walls a bit and made it."

Robert's stomach audibly grumbled, so Paul offered to make breakfast.

"I don't have anything," Robert complained.

"I restocked yesterday. How about an omelette and sausage?"

"You're an angel. Yes, as much as you can make. Thanks for helping me. I can't help thinking I deserve this misery. I kinda took advantage of you when we met up."

"That was a dick move," Paul replied as he started on breakfast. "But it ended up being a good time, and you taught me a few moves I used on my roommate."

"Ha. He is a cute stud, but too young for me. Are you two dating?"

"I'm not sure. This whole growth thing has been weird. Hot, but weird. I sometimes feel like he's just into my new muscle."

"Well, you do look like a heavyweight bodybuilder, even with those clothes on."

"I want to get bigger," Paul blurted out. Seeing Robert again, and hearing himself described as a bodybuilder, Paul realized that he did want to build his body, and he could be doing so much more to make it happen. In fact, he wanted to be as big as Robert. "No," Paul thought to himself, "I want to be bigger."

Robert smiled, having a notion of Robert's thoughts. "I don't know how you've been able to take it slow. Even after I realized my growth was causing problems, I couldn't stop. Once I heal up enough to workout again, I'll probably be back on this couch again in agony."

"The doctor is working on something to help with the uneven growth; I mean, the muscle over everything else. And a way to slow it down."

"But we don't want to slow it down, do we?" Robert asked with a knowing smile.

"Not really," Paul admitted. 
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 12

Part 12

As they ate, Paul couldn't help checking Robert and himself out, alternately noticing how similarly their muscles bulged, but how much bigger Robert's muscles were. Robert looked a bit taller than before, too, still nearly as tall as Paul. Robert was focused on eating at first but started stretching and lightly flexing when he noticed Paul watching.

"Wanna oil me up again?" Robert asked when Paul had finished his plate.

"Sure. Right here?"

"The less I move, the better."

The body oil was right where Paul left it, and he couldn't help massaging Robert's beefy muscles, marvelling at their thick mass. Robert also had a masculine, musky smell that excited Paul.

"Hey, take it easy. I'm still healing," Robert complained.

As Paul spread oil over Robert's quads, he felt Robert's rough hand on his shoulder, and saw Robert's dick throbbing in his briefs, and heard Robert grunting.

"I need to cum!" Robert roared. As Paul again debated what he was willing to do, Robert flexed his legs, grabbed his seat and flexed his upper body. The chair crushed in his grip, he fell on his ass, his dick escaped the confines of the briefs and he fired shots of cum in a 10 foot radius. Paul was too busy watching Robert's muscles seemingly explode in size and vascularity with the seizure-like flexing to notice how loud and how long Robert screamed in ecstasy.

There was a knock at the door. "Is everyone okay in ... Holy shit!" One of Robert's neighbors stood in the doorway, frozen and agape. "Holy shit!" she repeated, then added, "Oh, my god!"

Robert took a couple of breaths, looked at the neighbor and at Paul, then burst into laughter. The neighbor quickly apologized and closed the door, still mumbling her amazement. Paul joined in the laughter and walked over to Robert with a hand extended. "Let me help you up."

"It's easier if you help me roll over and I can crawl back to the couch," Robert replied.

Paul was impressed by the force it took to flip Robert over onto his hands and kness. He was also about to appreciate Robert being in that position and that Robert's briefs were more like a thong in the back, when he noticed the back of Robert's ass and upper legs were bleeding.

"Hold on, let me clean you up a bit," Paul said as he rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a scissor to cut Robert's brief's off and supplies to clean and dress the small wounds. "In one of my jobs, we learned advanced first aid," Paul explained. "I think it was a team-building thing."

"I'm not complaining," replied Robert.

They shared a large lunch, and then Paul left, saying he was going to get something for Robert to wear. Paul didn't know where else to go, so he went to the gym. He knew they sold clothes and they had a pretty large t-shirt hanging on the wall above the front counter.

"You want that size?" the girl there asked. "That's like 6XL. You're not small, but a 3XL or 4XL should fit you." It was obvious even to Paul that she had noticed his size. After she looked up and saw him, her eyes lit up and Paul almost thought she was going to leap the counter to grab him. 

"It's for someone else," Paul explained.

"Oh, like a gag gift?" she asked.

Paul simply replied, "No."

"Wow," she said, as the image of a guy that big flashed through her mind. "Okay, let me check."

Paul was pretty sure she wasn't supposed to leave the desk unattended, and he thought about seeing if Marc was there. After a few moments, a different trainer walked over.

"Hi, can I help you?" he asked. He wasn't as muscular as Marc, or even Paul now, but he was ripped in a scrappy wrestler kind of way.

"The girl here went to see if there was a shirt the size I wanted," Paul explained.

"Oh, yeah. Anything larger than XL we keep in the back. My name is Don. Are you a member here?"

"I joined recently. I had a workout with Marc before. Is he here?"

Before Don could answer, the girl returned. "I found it! I guess we had to order a box to get the one on the wall."

"Could I get three? Do you have pants that size?" Paul asked.

"Oh. No, no pants that size, I don't think. We might have 3XL pants. And the 3XL shorts are pretty baggy," she offered.

"Um, okay. Three of the 6XL shirts, and one pants and one shorts in 3XL."

As she left again, Roger asked, "Are these for an actual person?"

Paul laughed, asking himself, "Does Robert still count as an 'actual' person?"

"Well," Don continued, "I could give you the catalog we order these from. There's a discount code on the cover. They even do custom size orders."

"Sure, that'd be great!"

"Oh, and I think Marc is at lunch. Do you want me to workout with you?" Don held his breath in anticipation of Paul's answer.

Paul was sorry to disappoint him, but he was grateful for the idea. "No, I'm working out tomorrow. Hey, do I need to talk to Marc to schedule with him?"

Don answered sadly, "No, I can pull up his schedule here."

Paul arrived at the gym with the goal of clothing Robert, but he left focused on a new goal. "If my growth is gonna slow down, I better take advantage of it now," he said to himself as he walked back to Robert's.

The shirt fit tight around Robert's chest, but he could breathe fine. The shorts didn't make it over his quads, so he had Paul cut the sides and then duct tape the waist band back together after they were on. It worked, but left most of the sides of his legs uncovered.

"Maybe you need a kilt," Paul half-joked.

They shared another meal, and Paul ate nearly as much as Robert as he anticipated putting the fuel to good use tomorrow. Robert noticed and guessed at Paul's plans, but said nothing. Later, Paul helped Robert get to bed and left a few protein shakes for him.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" Robert asked.

"How about steaks for breakfast?" Paul asked in reply.

---

Paul and Sasha both got home at the same time. Sasha noticed Paul's bag with the gym logo on it, but also that he hadn't grown any.

"Did you workout?" Sasha asked.

"No, just shopping," Paul replied. "I bought Robert some clothes that kinda fit, except the pants are a hand-me-down, I guess."

"Well, they have that huge shirt out front. You should have gotten him one of those," Shasha joked.

"I did."

Sasha eyes bugged out. "And he kinda fit into it?! Holy shit!"

"Speaking of barely fitting, are you wearing your newer clothes? You're gonna need even bigger ones soon," Paul tried to change the subject from Robert as they entered the apartment.

"Wait, how long did you see him?" Sasha asked.

"Why does that matter?"

"Well, hanging out with a superheavyweight bodybuilder who was obviously into you and then getting all defensive about it makes me think you guys weren't just talking about the weather."

Paul sighed. "We ate a lot. I put lotion on his skin. But he could barely move without pain, so nothing else happened."

"If he could move, then something would have happened?"

"Urg! No, I don't think so."

"You don't-"

"Look Sasha, I'm not completely sure we're even dating here. I know you want me, but is it just the muscles and the growth? 'Cause Robert's got muscles galore and it's hot, so hot, but I know I don't love him or even like him and I think he knows it, too, but he teases and flirts for fun. With you and me, I don't want us to just want each other for fun."

"Sorry, Paul, I'm used to guys who want to play, and I'm used to having the hottest guy win. I don't want anyone else to win you."

"Sasha, I'm not some kind of-"

"I love you," Sasha interrupted. "I don't want to date. I want to be yours!"

Sasha's eyes began to water, and Paul threw his bag to the floor and scooped up Sasha into his arms. It was the warmest, most comforting hug that either of them had known. And the following kiss wasn't just their mouths meeting, but a joining of body, heart and soul. Afterwards, Paul barked a laugh and Sasha replied with one of his own as they looked at each other through watery eyes of relief and joy. They didn't dare move and savored the closeness and connection until they knew it was something they'd never forget even through lifetimes to come.

"Let's make dinner together," Sasha suggested as they both smiled.

There was some minor mess from a small food fight, but whatever they tasted that night was flavored with the sweetness of their new love.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm planning to do some growing tomorrow," Paul told Sasha after dinner.

"Fuck!" Sasha replied, before explaining, "I thought I was gonna catch up to you."

"You might have already. Should we measure?" Paul asked with hope for a positive reply.

"Well, my legs are bigger than yours now, but you still got me beat everywhere else. Of course, I'm a little shorter than you, so maybe I can say I have caught up."

"Is that how it works?" Paul asked with a smile, but then turned serious. "If you don't want me to-"

"Jesus, Paul," Sasha interrupted. "If it was up to me, you'd have gotten freaky huge weeks ago! And I know it's what you want now. Will you get as big as Robert?"

"Bigger," Paul said with a wide grin as he took out the bodybuilder clothing catalog. "I'm gonna need new clothes."

They spent the night together just cuddling and kissing, but both woke up with damp, sticky crotches.

As Sasha left for work he told Paul, "Whatever workout that trainer gives you, it's just a warm up for tonight."

"What's happening tonight?" Paul jokingly asked.

---

Paul then called up Robert. "How's it going?"

"I still look kinda beat up, but I can get around the place okay. Are you staying in with the boy?"

"Something like that, but I do want to make sure you're okay."

"No worries. That neighbor slipped an apology note under the door with her number, so if I need something I can't order, she'll be happy to help."

"Well, I'll see you in a couple days after I see the doctor," Paul reassured him.

"Yeah, okay. You deserve a nice guy, and that's not really me, but if you get sick of the boy and need a hard fuck, let me know."

"Thanks, I guess."

"No problem. Happy growing," Robert said before he hung up.

---

"You have got to tell me what you're on," Marc said when he realized the built guy in baggy pants was Paul.

"Good genetics," he replied, which was partially true.

"Seriously, just give me a clue. Is it some kind of secret supplement? liquid? powder? shot? I won't tell anyone, even though I know lots of people who would sell their souls for that kind of growth."

"I'll think about it, but no mentioning it during the workout."

"Yes, let's get started. One hardcore workout coming up."

Paul wasn't sure exactly how heavy he was going, but it was a lot of plates and Marc seemed to be impressed. Paul just let Marc add weight, and it never became that big of challenge before he had done a few sets and Marc wanted to see him try a different lift.

Even without being fully challenged, Paul was in heaven. He felt so strong and powerful and felt his blood engorging his muscle, like his whole body was a throbbing cock urging to grow and explode. And people were staring, including Don, but most people averted their eyes when Paul look back, except Don never did. By the end of the workout, Paul was far from exhausted, but he was drenched in sweat and breathing heavy and felt really warm. His dick was hard, too, but the tight briefs and baggy pants hid that well, he hoped.

"Nice job," Marc congratulated him. "You know, sometimes when people grow muscle quick, they don't really get as strong as they look, but this is the real deal. You look bigger already, like more than just pumped. I am really jealous."

Paul wasn't sure how much of that was authentic rather than Marc's salesman schtick, but it sure could be true. He took a second look at Marc and then saw himself in the mirror and realized he was easily just as big. "Well, actually," Paul realized, "I'm bigger. He's maybe three or four inches shorter than me now, so he just looks about the same size."

Paul felt guilty that in just over one month he had surpassed someone who had been working out most of their life. On the way to the locker room, he grabbed a push pin off the bulletin board and then, in a shower stall, placed one drop of his blood into a water bottle and filled it up. On his way out, he found Marc again.

"Here. Try this. Just, don't go tanning. It kills the formula from working," he lied.

"It looks like water," Marc said disappointingly.

"It's not just water. Trust me. And you should eat more everyday and get lots of rest. Limit working out to under a couple hours, even if you feel like going for more."

"You make this sound so serious."

"If you don't take care of yourself, the growth can be dangerous."

"That is one hell of a product warning, I must say. I'm even boning up a bit. I'll take it easy, because you obviously know how this works. Can you get me more if other people want to try it?"

"Maybe this was a mistake," Paul said as he reached to take the bottle back.

"Sorry, okay. Our secret. Is it okay to wait until tomorrow? I usually workout in the early morning."

"Yeah, sure," Paul said as he realized he actually had no clear idea how or if it would still work.
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 11