Florida20

PASSENGER 44A

cutlerfan    1101

Your story reminds me of the time I shared a seat with a military guy on a Greyhound bus. He had thick quads forced against mine. He fell asleep part way through the trip. His bulk felt good next to mine. He didn't grow at all though but I can dream.

• Upvote 5

Mdlftr    1440

Florida20

You are a STAR!  Great writing!  Clever premise, believable, even, and well executed.  Good set up, formatting, punctuation and spelling.  Tantalizing conclusion.

Since this story is ending in Europe, I'd say "Au revoir, au bien tot"  ["Good bye until we meet again"] rather than "the end".

Thank you for a  Great New Year's gift!

Mdlftr

• Upvote 3

redkage    265

A great little read, i enjoyed it a lot. Wish there was another scene to show off his full grown size at the end, but it's great just as it is as well.

Hanugumo    334

I hope that Jimmy will be meeting Chase again in the next chapter, that he and Chase will become lovers and later husbands. That Jimmy will have used 1 of the vials and will be sharing the last vial with Chase so they will be of similar size.

And perhaps Grant could come into the story as well and be a part of the family of sorts? Though he would have prolly taken all 3 vials and would prolly be one heck of a dominant a-hole by now. ^^;