PASSENGER 44A

Florida20

Why can I never find these super-soldier programs? 9 years I've been looking... Nada. Apparently my clearance and need to know aren't enough. ;)

Great story. Hope you continue it

• Upvote 1

Writing these stories tend to throw my own workouts into overdrive and I need the inspiration a couple days ago.

I've been sick for about a week and blew off the gym for the 4th (!!!) day in a row, but after reading your story I did a shoulder workout with my adjustable dumbbells (best Christmas gift I've ever gotten, by the way).

I just thought you might like to know your work inspires more than just you!

Feel free to continue this story or start a new one. No matter what, we'll be here to read it!

• Upvote 1

Great story and hot transformation!  I just have to laugh thinking about the number of those tiny airplane meals that someone would have to eat to gain that much weight.

"The End" -- are you INSANE?!!

Nope, that was totally the right place to END the story.

In fact, if I had any criticism of this board and the stories within (and I REALLY have to work at it to come up with any criticism at all), it's that too many of the stories don't know when to just stop!

THIS author, he knows how to write a story!

• Upvote 3