My Partner Moves On

magicworker

Part 10: The End?

Ryan looked for Terry at the cafeteria, but easily spotted Brian, with someone just as big as him. It took him a second to recognize Vanessa under more mundane conditions. The other girl he didn't recognize, but as he came over, she looked at him like she knew him.

"Hi Brian. Have you seen Terry?"

"Yeah, he was just looking for you. I think he went to your room."

Ryan laughed. "He doesn't know where my room is."

"I told him," said the smaller girl.

"How do ... you're Ally?"

"We finally meet. Patrick and I tested the weak stuff like you suggested. Feels pretty great. And we just drank half the bottle," she just realized.

"Patrick?" Ryan asked, looking over at the big stranger. "Brian's bully?"

"Aw, man," Patrick said as he turned to Brian. "Sorry I was such a douche, but you were pretty wussy."

"Hey, this kinda started being about you, so I guess I should thank you. Wanna suck my dick?"

Patrick looked over at Vanessa. "You okay with him talking like that?"

"He'll make it up to me," Vanessa replied as she and Brian started kissing again.

"Wait," Ryan beginning to realize. "Ally, you told him where my room is?"

He checked on the cameras through the phone, but they just said: status offline.

---

He found the foot locker open with a short note: "Thanks, Partner."

When Ryan later tracked down Terry's roommate, he said that Terry transferred to another school in California. Ryan didn't doubt he'd hear about Terry when he made it to his first competition big enough to be Mr. Olympia.

---

As fall started, the school football team was looking pretty big, and Ryan was making impressive gains, too. Patrick could have been an Olympian contender himself if he just cut. Brian always stayed just big enough to give Patrick a good workout, but the stage and posers were not up Brian's, or Vanessa's, alley. And Ally sampled the merchandise enough to keep up with her workouts with Patrick, too.

People were impressed by Patrick's gains, which always seemed even more impressive than the rest of the team, but he did have that transfer student who had to be a professional bodybuilder training with him. That guy Brian was really nice, and he always seemed to talk with the smallest guy in the gym.

---

Ally had a case of the new Muscle Power drink ready before homecoming, but when her back was turned, Jeff grabbed a bottle on his way out the door. Ally called after him, but figured she had counted an extra for herself that she didn't need right away.

Jeff was on his way to the person he spent so much time with: his secret boyfriend. They had been dating almost two years. He had a hot tub and hot friends and they sometimes played together, which was hot. It was just the two of them when Jeff brought the water bottle out to cool down. Unfortunately, Jason pinched his nipple and Jeff spilled some of it into the water.

But that's another story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

Once they get big, I get bored, since it's the growth that's exciting. As the last line of the story implies, I had thought about continuing on with Jeff's story. And here is the start of that.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I just, very belatedly, read this story, and it was fantastic! While I wish florida20 would start writing again, this was a worthy sequel to the original. I do feel bad that poor Ryan never seems to be the one who ends up really growing the biggest, but that's also part of the fun of the series (both the original and this one). I'll definitely be reading the continuation/spin-off with Jeff and look for all of magicworker's other stuff. 

I HATE THIS END, terrible end, this story can give more

you should change it, continue the story with more parts and change the end, you are a great writer, i love your story but i hate your end