My Partner Moves On

magicworker

This story is so hot Magicworker! I love that you have continued the idea of florida20's My Twin Moves On. You are doing his series proud!

Can't wait for the next parts to be realeased. Im Excited to see how big Patrick gets. I also can't wait to see the effects of being in the pool for long periods of time. I hope Luis and Brian get massive and Luis ends up fucking Brian with his big muscle daddy dick!

Part 7: Brian Is No Longer a Boy

Ally carefully divided both the jug and the bottle evenly, even using a graduated cylinder. She had never really worked out, so Patrick found her a simple machine circuit workout. He dialed the reps down so she could go heavier. If this stuff did build muscle fast, he thought, might as while go hard as much as she can. They agreed to meet at the gym the next morning. The gym wouldn't be busy, and Ryan and Co. wouldn't be there then.

As they parted, Ally gave a kiss on Patrick's cheek and he grabbed her in his meaty arms and asked, "Do you think your brother would mind if we dated?"

"I'm the mind in the family, and I don't."

"Huh?"

"You are cute in an orc kind of way."

"Is that good?"

"That's very good, actually."

They kissed and Patrick jumped as Ally squeezed his dick.

"See you tomorrow," she said as she nearly skipped down the hall and into the stairwell.

I hope he doesn't mind, Patrick thought.

---

"Hey! You're not supposed to be in here!" Paul yelled at the two guys in the pool as he entered through the locked door. One of them stopped and swam over to Paul.

"Sorry, we thought it was open," Luis lied.

"It was locked! Listen, can you stop the other guy?" Paul asked as Brian did a flip turn right next to Paul. He blew his whistle. "Hey!"

As Paul watched him swim away, he thought aloud, "That guy's huge."

He looked over at Luis and thought to himself, "This guy is, too. What is going on here?" 

When Brian swam back, Luis tackled him. Now, Paul had two speeds: mellow cool and panic freaked. As Luis and Brian wrestled and Paul realized he was seriously outmatched by either of them, his panic button started lighting up. When the big kid stood with massive arms outstretched and a body like a Greek god and roared like a volcano, Paul ran away in terror and slammed the door behind him as he left a trail of piss through the locker room and out of the building.

Luis could see a cloud of cum in the water around Brian, his chest heaving and his eyes closed and neck arched back. His trunks were in tatters and a billy club of a cock rose in front of him, still twitching and spewing cum. It was quite a mess and Luis tried shoving him over towards a drain, but he wouldn't budge. He figured he needed to bring Brian back down, so he went down on him and sucked. Brian groaned again, opened his eyes, looked at the slave worshiping his cock and started face fucking him. Luis reached up and yanked on Brian's nipples. Another roar and Luis' throat tried to guzzle as much of the eruption as possible. He reached down to feel Brian's orange-sized balls and squeezed. Another roar, another eruption, but those balls kept churning. Luis squeezed again, then squeezed again. After five more milkings, Luis felt Brian's grip on his head loosen and heard Brian's breathing slow.

"Where am I?" asked Brian. He recognized the pool, but it seemed like he was floating above it. Then he realized that the huge arms as his sides were his. He flexed them and his chest gathered into a thick mound.

"Is this me?" he asked.

"Yes, Brian. Oh, god, it really is," Luis replied. He had no idea the pool would affect the boy this much.

Brian's hand brushed his still hard cock and he groaned with pleasure. He looked down. "Is that me?"

He walked out of the pool and tore the remnants of his trunks off as he looked himself over. "I'm huge, like really huge! I'm bigger than Terry!" And he started groaning and his cock started spewing again and Brian returned to a blissful trance.

"Can you control it?" Luis asked, but got no response. Luis reached up to punch Brian across the face.

"Huh?" he responded.

"Can you focus? Listen to my voice, Brian."

"Wow. This can't be real," Brian mumbled.

Luis put his mouth around Brian's raging club once again and punched him in the balls.

"Fuck!" Brian exclaimed as he released another load. "Damn, you're good at that."

"Brian, can you hear me? We need to get you clothed."

"Oh, okay. Hi, Mister."

Luis led Brian into the locker room. The top of the door frame got a dent from his head, but Brian seemed unfazed. Luis wrapped a towel above Brian's waist and couldn't help marveling at his etched abs and the dense muscles that bulged all over Brian's body and the massive tool that tented the towel and the smooth skin that stretched tight over the network of criss-crossing veins and the glow of heat and power that radiated from every pore. Luis was leaking his juices into his speedo, staring at this amazing man before him for almost a minute before he regained focus and squeezed into the clothes he brought that were supposed to be big. He anticipated growing, but it felt like he was growing even faster since getting out of the pool. The audible tearing of the edge of his sleeves seemed to agree.

"Ok, Brian. I live nearby, so just follow me, okay?"

"Yeah, let's go to your place and fuck all night," Brian growled, still semi-dazed, but walking on his own.

"Oh, mother, what have I done?"

---

Ryan was just about to tell Terry about the strange text he had gotten, when his phone rang. 

"Ok, Paul, calm down. There's a monster? At the pool? Oh, shit."

Ryan turned to Terry, "We gotta go."

"We'll be there soon. Well, Paul, where are you? Ok, fine, I'll cover for you and lock up. Yeah, you owe me, but thanks for calling."

"Ok, Terry. Looks like we're Ghostbusters tonight."

"No workout? Just after you tell me you got stuff to make it orgasmic? Where are you priorities?"

"Sorry, but I don't have any with me, anyway. There might be time to come back to the gym, but I think I'm gonna need a hand at the pool."

"Ok, but you owe me an extra dose of that stuff."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Part 8: Cookie Crumbles

"Hi, folks. Sorry, pool is closed," Ryan announced as he and Terry walked out of the locker room. He had passed a few people already leaving the building, and a couple more were already on their way out of the pool area. 

"Yeah, do you know what happened?" asked a lady that seemed to look really good for her age. 

Ryan looked over at the pool and saw that a couple lane lines had snapped and then noticed the white puddles that marked a trail between the men's locker room and the pool, where a slight cloudiness floated.

"Cum!" Ryan exclaimed, finally realizing why the pool had stayed potent. "I guess it does need to be drained," he thought.

"What?" asked the lady.

"Uh, come let me help you out. Make sure to not slip on those puddles."

"Terry, I think Brian is a problem."

"A big problem?"

"Yes, he might be very big."

---

Luis led Brian into his house just outside the school campus. "Ok, you can sit on the sofa here."

His towel fell to the sides unveiling his still rigid dick. Brian looked down at it and extended his tongue to lick it and gave a rumbling moan. Luis went upstairs to find something that might fit over Brian's massive legs and help contain that insatiable tool. Brian started sucking himself and running his hands over his hard body.

Just a few minutes later Brian heard a woman's voice say "Oh, my God!" He looked up at an attractive young lady in a uniform.

"She's got nice tits, and warm holes," was the gist of his libido as he slowly stood and walked, no sauntered, over towards her.

"You are amazing," she gasped. Her mouth started to drool and her pussy gushed in lustful anticipation of having this sex god inside her.

Brian grabbed her shirt and bra and ripped them off like present wrapping. She moaned and reached a tentative hand to touch his warm steel chest. His cock fired a giant wad at her chest and it sprayed like a water balloon, coating her breasts and filling the space between them with the smell of animal sex. He ripped apart the front of her pants as she brought both hands across his basketball shoulders. His eyes focused on her eyes, and in a moment of clarity he said, "You're beautiful."

She replied, "Fuck the hell out of me, right now."

Brian grabbed her waist. "Yes, ma'am," he growled, and like the first drop of a cosmic roller-coaster, in one quick movement that seemed to happen both before and after it actually happened, he picked her up and drove his cock into her and they both roared with all the pleasure the world will ever have known.

Without the benefit of his improved physique, Luis would have had a heart attack. He rushed down and saw his daughter being raped by that boy.

"Vanessa!" he yelled.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, God in heaven, yes!" she yelled back, as she laughed and cried and was rubbing as much of herself as she could over the hard mounds and ridges of the beast of pleasure that she was riding and kissing like she was shoving her soul in to meet his.

"Vanessa!" Luis yelled again as he tried to pull them apart.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so happy! Incredible! incredible!"

Luis pounded his fists into Brian. "Stop, Brian! That's my daughter!"

"She's so beautiful, Mister," Brian replied between passionate kisses.

Luis was lost. He thought of knocking Brian over the head, but Vanessa was kissing his neck and ears, and he couldn't stay there any longer, so he went outside and sat on the front steps and watched the low sun just begin to set. A neighbor walked over to Luis.

"Is everything okay in there?"

Luis stated blankly. 

"I said, is -"

"I think everything is incredible in there."

"Oh, okay, that doesn't sound bad. Do you need anything?"

"No."

"You do realize you're in your underwear?"

"It's a swimsuit."

"Okay, I guess I'll go back home. It does sound pretty amazing in there. Good luck."

Luis groaned his thanks and spotted two guys running from campus into the neighborhood. They seemed to be looking for something... or someone. He knew he wouldn't have trouble fighting off either of them, but two might be a challenge. He stood as they approached and he recognized one of them.

"Hi, Luis. You're looking good."

"Hi, Ryan. Do you know about the pool?"

"Yes, I made it that way, actually. Hey, you look pretty down. Um, I'm sorry, but is Brian in here?"

"He's inside, but busy."

"Um, sir," Terry said, "are we listening to Brian having sex?"

"Yes, with my daughter," Luis replied.

"Oh, Luis! We can stop him," Ryan said as he stepped up towards the front door.

"No, thank you. I think she's fine."

"Well, we should break it up anyway. A campus police officer was sent to look over here."

"I guessed that," Luis sighed. "The officer is my daughter."

"Oh. His cum will change her, Luis."

"Stronger with muscles?"

"Yeah. The more he cums, the more the effect."

"She could use it. She wants to be a cop. She'll be strong like her old man," Luis sighed. "He was such a good boy."

"Luis, it's the muscle stuff. Once we clear out the pool, Brian will be the good boy again."

"If only it was that easy. I feel sorry for him to live a night so out of control as this. What happens next?"

"How big is he?" asked Terry, who was impressed by this guy who could be his dad's age, but was just as built as he was.

"Big," Luis replied.

Terry lifted his t-shirt off in a very rehearsed move. "As big as us?"

"Double."

"What? Ryan, do you think he's the thief?"

"No, the pool was somehow being recharged by the cum of people swimming there. Maybe their sweat, too."

"Fuck," Luis said.

"Speaking of which, I think Brian's had enough fun time," Terry grumbled, "and I want to see this dude. Is the door open?" 

"Go ahead," Luis said, and Terry went inside.

Ryan sat down. "Luis, I could use a hand fixing things at the pool. Do you know a reason I could give to make sure the water is completely changed?"

---

Terry had seen arms that big, legs that thick, an ass that ripped, and a guy that tall, but never before in the same package. And he never thought they'd go with the face of that cute boy who he intimidated just a few days ago. The couple was still making rhythmic love, but Terry was able to pull the girl away and lay her on the couch. She writhed in residual pleasure before falling asleep. Terry wondered how built she was yesterday, because she now looked like a amateur bodybuilder.

Brian's hands kept stroking and kneading into himself and gobs of cum pulsed from from his dick like an assembly line cookie decorator. Terry grabbed the towel from the floor, wiped Brian off, knelt in front of him and started sucking.

About ten minutes later, Ryan and Luis walked in.

"Terry! I was wondering what you were doing. Geez."

Terry gave a thumbs up. He hadn't planned how long he was going to harvest Brian's muscle cum, but he felt energized and swole and wanted more.

"Is she okay, at least?"

Another thumbs up.

"You know you don't have to do that."

Brian chimed in, "But that does feel good, Terry."

Terry sputtered off of Brian. "Hey, you're back!"

"Yeah, it's been a wild night." Brian turned and crouched next to the couch and brushed his fingers along Vanessa's cheek an chest. "Hey, beautiful V."

She stirred. "Hi Bri-Bri." And they kissed, and kept kissing.

Terry, of course, broke the stunned silence. "I think I missed something. Did they know each other before tonight?"

"It's like...," Brian started, and they said in unison, "forever." And resumed kissing.

Terry turned to see Luis hugging myself with a big smile and tears in his eyes. He then turned to Ryan, "Ok, can we go now?"

"Yeah, back to square one, kinda."

"Well, I am aching to work out, but I'm assuming we have clean up duty first."
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Part 9: Betrayals, Friendships and Deals

Back at the pool, Terry eyed the puddles of cum, as Ryan threw a garden hose on the floor.

"Terry, do not even think of slurping it off the floor. You can rub it into your skin if you can't just spray it down the drain."

Ryan saw the open door to the old gym and brought out a long metal piece of the equipment. He took off his muscle shirt, jumped in the pool in his gym shorts and began hammering the bottom, which chipped easily, but Ryan was going for something bigger.

"I'll do that a while," Terry chimed in a few minutes later. He had taken off everything except a jock strap. Ryan had seen him naked plenty of times at the gym and it was always a bit of an inspiration, but Terry was looking extra pumped and his legs and pecs faintly twitched and the jock bulged almost obscenely. Terry was obviously bigger from his dose of Brian's cum.

"Ok, but stay focused," Ryan replied. "Once you get a good crack in the bottom, do the same thing over there, and maybe get one into the wall of the pool." Ryan wasn't tired, but there was one thing left to do. He followed Luis' directions though a couple doors into the pump room and found the knobs and handles to start draining the pool. He could hear the water rushing through the pipes. By the next afternoon, it should be empty.

When he got back to the pool, he saw Terry holding his breath underwater. There were good-sized cracks in the bottom and side of the pool, so at least he got the work done.

Ryan walked over. As Terry surfaced, he asked, "Why aren't you in here? Is the gym still open, ya think?"

Ryan sighed. "I can make plenty more. And yes, if we hurry we can get a good workout before they close. You might need to try to control yourself a bit, or people will notice and ask questions, and they know we're lifting buddies."

"Awesome!" Terry said as he leapt out of the water. "Wait, you can make plenty more? I thought there was just the other jug."

"Well, I mean, I can get the stuff to make more jugs from my brother."

"No, he's out of the country. What aren't you telling me?" And Terry stepped menacingly towards Ryan.

"I'm not telling you, because you can't control yourself. Dude, you're getting addicted!"

"That's not cool. Maybe I am, but that's not cool."

"Terry, I'm trying to be a good friend here."

He turned away and got dressed. "Well, let's get that workout in. I'll race ya there."

---

Ryan started working out with Terry, but Terry was on fire and Ryan couldn't keep up from set one. He got him to not yell too loud, and take trips to the bathroom for periodic release, but he heard a couple people mutter "roid rage" as they left, and Terry still had the energy to suggest running around campus after the gym closed.

"Man, it feels amazing! Sorry if I wasn't keeping a low profile, but I'm gettin' huge, and there's no hiding that. Brian's already huge. I wonder how soon I'll get as big as him? It might be easier to hide this if you were getting huge with us, too."

"I'm working on getting other people huge, well, huge-er, so it's not centered around my two training partners."

"Dude. More details you're not sharing?"

"I started texting with the thief a couple days ago, and we're gonna sell it, the very weak stuff, to some of the athletes here."

"But I get dibs on the strong stuff." And Terry flexed arms that were pretty close to what Brian's looked like.

"We'll discuss it."

---

Ally lived at home, not far from the school. She kept thinking she'd move out, but it was pretty convenient and she had too much stuff to fit in a dorm room. Her brother had a room above the garage, but he usually crashed with his friends and spent most of his time out somewhere. But, it was not uncommon for Ally to see him at breakfast. 

"Jeff, how much would your coach pay for a guaranteed muscle-building supplement?"

"I don't know, Ally."

"Well, could you ask?"

"What are you talking about now?"

"Oh, never mind, doofus. I guess I could ask him myself."

She met Patrick around the corner from the gym so they could walk in together, and Patrick showed her where to go and where he'd be. Before they parted, they raised their water bottles and drank half. As they got started, they could feel the buzz kicking in.

Ally had texted with Ryan a few times in the past week, and they were just beginning to form a business partnership. The fact that she already felt energetic and strong from half a bottle boded well for their enterprise. 

She started with the pin just one or two plates down the machine, but worked a few more down by the time she moved to the next machine. She got through the "1-hour" workout Patrick had written in just 20 minutes, so she went back and did it again. She was surprised that she could start off with the weight at which she had finished and could add even more.

Patrick did one warmup set on the flat bench and then realized, "I don't think I need to warm up today." He went to his usual working weight. "This feels light!" He went to his one-rep max, almost 400 lbs, and did a set of 8. "This is more like it."

After 6 more sets, Patrick felt his chest and tris pumped bigger than ever, but his whole upper body was pumped, too. He did a quick set of pull ups before moving over to the squat cage. He loaded up 500 lbs to start, but was interrupted.

"Looks like you're going heavy. Mind if I join?"

"Who the -", but Patrick stopped there. The guy was easily as big as him, and taller, but ripped like those bodybuilders. He was shirtless, but even Patrick would have thought twice about telling him to put one on. Where did this guy com from? Patrick thought.

"Thanks. This is for doing squats, right?" he asked with a goofy grin.

"Yeah." Patrick stared as he watched the guy do a set of 12.

On the second time seeing that grin, it clicked. "Brian?"

"Yeah, not bad for a wuss, eh?"

"Your form sucks, man."

---

About three hours after arriving to the gym, Ally asked herself, "How many times did I go through that workout?" But she wasn't sure. Besides, she started branching out and using all the other machines, too. Her stomach grumbled. It was time to find Patrick and get some food. It was odd how she felt like she was walking differently.

She found Patrick working out with another guy who was muscled up more than Patrick. She looked again, well, before Patrick caught up.

"Hey, Ally. You'll never guess who this geek is. Remember that kid Brian? He's all grown up."

"Did you give him your drink?"

"No, babe, and keep your voice down. It's quite a story. Hey, let's do one more set and all catch up over lunch. Brian, my new training partner, you invite your girl."

Brian positively beamed. "Okay!"

Ally wished she had privacy with Patrick to talk about the deal she was making with Ryan, and privacy to do things other than talking, but she was hungry for food, too, and was piqued for Brian's story. A look from Patrick said he wanted private time, too, so that was likely on the agenda soon.

On their way out, they ran into a third muscle giant who easily matched both Brian and Patrick in muscle size, and he was even a few inches taller.

"Hi, Brian. Who's your friend?"

"Hi, Terry. You're gigantic! This is Patrick and his... um, girlfriend?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend Ally. We know you're secret, so we're not that impressed."

"Not by these?" And Terry flexed arms the size of watermelons and his back spread wide enough that it looked like he could fly with them. The three of them stared, obviously impressed. "So how long did you suck on him?" Terry asked Patrick.

"What?" asked both Patrick and Ally.

"They got some of the stuff on their own, I guess," Brian explained.

"They're the thieves?"

Ally spoke up, "We happened to acquire some from Ryan, and now, " as she moved closer," we're planning on selling it to the football coach. Ryan knows. He even offered to give us more and split profits if it goes well."

"Yeah, so you're good guys now, eh? Well, I can put in a good word with my good friend, if I can find him. I guess you know where his room is, right?"

---

The four of them, Brian, Patrick, Ally and Vanessa all filled their trays with plates of food.

"I got it," said Ally, as they approached the register. She wasn't sure why she blurted out Ryan's room when that guy asked her, but he was kinda intimidating.

"You sure?" asked Patrick, who put an arm around her.

"It's the cafeteria account, not a bank. It's a whore of a spreadsheet," she replied. Patrick figured that meant she was paying by nerd.

"That potion is great stuff for muscle, but I think my gut's shrinking," Patrick observed after they sat in a less crowded corner.

"And that's a bad thing?" Vanessa asked, laughing.

"Well, yeah," Patrick replied.

Ally replied, "Well, eat up big boy!" As she herself stuffed one end of a burrito in her mouth.

Ally thought she'd hate Vanessa, but she had really cool hair, and a gentle laugh, and she had the feeling Patrick looked her over like a fellow gym rat, thinking about how much she could bench, not how hot her legs were. But Ally noticed, they were pretty hot. She also found Brian's story very interesting, and was wondering if sex with Patrick would make her more buff, too. Patrick gave her look that seemed to say, "We're trying that."

She was also wondering about something she dug up yesterday: Why did Ryan open an account at a bank over in Riverton?

---

Ryan went to see the A.D. in the morning, and had to wait a while before he was available.

"Sorry, fall season is staring," he explained when he called Ryan in.

After Ryan told a story about vandals from another school, he replied, "Frankly, I've been itching to tear down that building and do something useful with it, but there's been some resistance to keep it open. Maybe now they'll see how outdated it is. You really shouldn't have started draining it already. I'm surprised you knew how to do that. But it makes my life a phone call easier, I guess. I'll go by there later. Just leave the key with the secretary. Your story seems odd, but it makes more sense than what Paul was saying in his message. Well, you're both out of a job, so I guess it doesn't matter. I do need to call Luis, who must be wondering why it's closed. He'll be disappointed."

Ryan went back to his room and stirred the last of the sediment in the new jug and emptied the green food coloring into it before putting it back in the foot locker and checked the cameras. "I don't think the thief will be back now that we're talking about making money together," he thought, "but better safe than sorry."

He got a text from Terry asking to meet for lunch. He was curious how much Terry grew overnight, because once "plan B" got going, he'd want to get as big as him.

---

Terry wasn't sure the tree was big enough to hide him, which felt pretty good. He watched Ryan leave his dorm and then he went to the back basement door that opened with a couple kicks. He was surprised how easy it was to find the power main.

• Upvote 1