My Partner Moves On

magicworker

I'm attempting a sequel to florida20's My Twin Moves On. Please read his story, it's awesome. *spoiler alert for opening paragraph below*

This part has no growth, but it should leave you hungry for the next part.

Part 1: Spring Ends, Summer Begins

Ryan got back to his own school and old routine for the last stretch of the spring term. The events at his brother's school over spring break were a dream turned nightmare. His brother, his twin, had been in the middle of an experiment that had turned his dorm into the "Muscle Dorm" in a plan by two old scientists to rejuvenate themselves, but the pellets they created worked too well and drove most of the students into a muscle-building frenzy. Ryan had gotten huge, but was drained of his muscle and returned much as he left. Rhys, his brother, had smuggled a large can of the muscle-growing pellets into Ryan's car, and they were now stashed in the back of Ryan's closet. He thought about using them, but decided he needed to give it a rest before carefully avoiding another disaster. Perhaps he could succeed where Dr. Powers had failed: to use them to build an amazing, muscular physique, without falling prey to the addictive, monster-building side effects.

The first couple workouts back with Terry gave Ryan a familiar buzz, so Ryan guessed he still had some residue of the pellets running through his system. Ryan couldn't have kept up with Terry at all without that little boost. By the end of the semester Ryan got back up to 192 lbs, which is where he might have gotten without all of the semester's drama, and Terry had cut back down to a ripped 235 lbs, right close to where he had planned he'd be when he started bulking last winter.

Ryan's roommate was moving out with his girlfriend for the summer, so that was a perfect time to think things through. Ryan decided to stay on campus and maybe take a class or get a summer job. His brother Rhys liked the Caribbean so much on his Spring Break that he got a summer internship there, for marine science, so they wouldn't be hanging out at home, anyway. And Ryan wasn't sure he wanted to see Rhys. In everything that happened, he realized they were both moving on.

Terry was cutting and dieting, which didn't help his mood most of the time, but he kept encouraging Ryan to eat and bulk up. "Please, just imagine how bad it would be if we were both miserable," Terry would say, but still with a smile. Ryan was also worried about the food bill he was racking up, and it'd be much worse if he went back on the pellets which demanded large quantities of food as fuel. As he paid for a steak sandwich with veggies at the cafeteria, he complained, "I wish there was an all-you-can-eat plan."

The cashier grinned. "But, there is ... for school employees."

That same day, Ryan applied online for a summer position at the school gym. Later that week, an email arrived for an interview.

"This is really informal," the administrator explained. "We need someone to cover a four hour shift just a couple days a week during the summer. It's per diem, so the benefits are limited."

"No food plan?"

"Uh, yes, I mean, correct. No food plan."

Ryan grumbled.

"Well, you're not lifeguard certified, are you?"

"Actually, my high school had us do that senior year. I think it's still good."

"Yes, well, if you want something with enough hours for the food plan, they need a morning lifeguard at the old Alumni Pool. It's four hours every day, 7 to 11, including weekends. Most people don't like that schedule, but it leaves plenty of room for a summer class, as well."

"That works. When do I start?"

"Meet with the Athletic Director on Friday with your paperwork, and you can start on Sunday."

The Alumni Pool was tucked in an almost forgotten corner of campus. One side of the building was rough concrete with no windows, where the rest of the old athletic building used to be. Everyone preferred the newer Rossi Pool in the current athletic complex across campus, with some exceptions. The main exception was the "masters" group that swam at the start of Ryan's shift. It was a mix of faculty and staff, and it was founded and run by one man.

"His name is Luis, nice guy," explained Ryan's new boss. "Some people come in after them, but you have to clear everyone out and lock up the pool at the end of your shift. They shouldn't give you any trouble. The afternoon lifeguard will be with you the first couple days, but then you'll have to cover a couple of his shifts later."

The other lifeguard Paul showed Ryan around the pool and the locker rooms and which keys to use. He was a 5'10"  beanpole, so skinny he looked fragile. He seemed half-asleep or half-stoned or maybe just really boring, Ryan couldn't decide.

"Where do the other doors go?" He asked Paul.

"It's a maze of storage and boarded up rooms. Just keep people out of there, which is easy. It's mostly old people. This pool is near faculty housing, but even they head over to the new pool if they can. Sometimes freshmen come in. I guess it's less intimidating or noisy than the main pool."

They watched the masters group and then the morning crowd just as Paul described.

"Can you do one of my shifts later this week? I don't think I need to spend tomorrow with you, so then we'll be square."

The next mornings there were the same as the first. Unfortunately, the food plan didn't kick in until the end of the week, so any plans to start experimenting with the pills was delayed at least until then.

As Ryan covered Paul's shift that week, he was thinking he could maybe help Paul build up a bit, but he didn't seem interested, and they weren't sharing a shift again. Ryan felt that it might be more scientific and less complicated to start testing a plan for the pellets on a stranger.

"Hi."

"Huh?" Ryan looked over at small, pudgy kid. "Obviously a freshman," he thought. "Unless they let high school kids in here."

"Hi. I'm Brian. Are you the new lifeguard?"

"Yeah, kinda, but I'm usually just here in the mornings, and just filling in today for the afternoon guy."

"Oh. When I come swim it's usually the afternoons, but I could come in the morning." Ryan wasn't sure if this kid was cute or annoying, but he was definitely staring at Ryan's body.

"Why don't you use the main pool?" Ryan asked.

"Oh, I like it here better," Brian replied, but then he just stood there.

"Why?" asked Ryan, not sure he cared.

"Well, honestly, there's a guy, Patrick, I went to high school with, who's now a big football player guy and when I tried to talk to him last fall, he really picked on me, and he's at the athletic center a lot. I thought maybe if I wasn't such a wuss, he wouldn't be so mean. I can't help being short, but maybe I could get some muscle like you. I liked swimming when I was little, so I'm starting with that."

Ryan was thinking, "You don't get muscles like these from swimming." But before he responded, he thought again, "But maybe you could..."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Part 2: The first test begins

That Friday, Ryan started what he creatively called "Plan A". He mixed one pellet in a gallon jug and let it dissolve on a shelf in his closet. He kept the cap off, remembering the gas it would give off. The next day he used a chopstick to stir and dissolve the gritty sediment. By Sunday, it was clear. He poured the jug's contents into a regular water bottle. It looked like just plain water, but drinking it would add maybe a 100 lbs of muscle, Ryan guessed, with enough food, of course.

"In the pool water," Ryan thought, "it'll be more like having it in the shower water, like at Rhys' dorm, so not as potent as drinking it. And it will be diluted over the whole pool, so it might not even do anything noticeable, but I could always add more later. It's good to start slow. Dr. Powers definitely underestimated the effects of those things."

Next morning, Ryan arrived at the pool early and poured the bottle into the pool near one of the intakes to the filter system. "That'll push it out throughout the pool," he thought. "Hopefully it makes it through the filter."

Five minutes later, the first of the older swimmers started coming in. An hour and a half later, the class ended as usual, but Ryan heard a couple of them saying, "That felt really good today."

The leader of the group, Luis, stayed to swim some more, but the rest of the group left. He was tan and pretty fit, but obviously past his prime. A couple more older people came out for slow laps or just to bounce and move in the water.

After another hour, Brian also arrived and said, "Hi."

Ryan chuckled at how obvious Brian's interest in him was.

"I thought a quick morning swim might be good, too."

After half an hour, Brian got out of the pool. He didn't look much different, but had a broad smile and stood a bit straighter.

"How was it?" Ryan asked.

"Great!" Brian replied.

"Why don't you swim some more?"

"I usually only swim 30 minutes."

"You got to push yourself if you want to make change happen."

"Oh, okay." And he returned into the pool.

Ryan remembered that the pellets worked better on him and the other students than on Dr. Powers and Dr. Fitz, so the older seniors probably won't get any benefit from this diluted dose. Brian was the real guinea pig, but he scanned the pool for the older guy Luis anyway, but he had apparently left. He did notice an older woman who had stiffly inched her way to the pool before was moving a bit faster back to the locker room.

Almost an hour later, Brian was still swimming, but it was time for Ryan to close the pool. He blew his whistle, and Brian's head popped up. 

"What?" Brian scowled.

"Pool's closing."

"Really?", he whined.

"Yes, time for lunch."

"Actually, I am pretty hungry."

Ryan was tempted to follow Brian to see how the rest of the day went for him, but he didn't doubt that they would meet again. Brian still didn't look any different really, but he definitely seemed more energized than an hour swimming should have left him. He was pleased that his plan was working well, and glad that he didn't add more of the pellet water to the pool, since it might have been enough to affect the kid, at least. "This has to be slow," he thought.
  • Upvote 8

Part 3: Developments

If Ryan was going to use the pellets on himself, he knew he'd have to include Terry. Both because he felt Terry deserved it and to make his own growth seem more normal. Terry had dieted in the spring and had a six-pack for the first few beach days of the summer, but lately it was just an outline of a six-pack. He didn't want dieting to compromise his hard-earned muscle.

He said, "I guess this is as good as it gets for now," but that didn't stop him from complaining now and then.

"You sound like me when I whine," Ryan joked.

Ryan figured that maybe a single drop from the jug of pellet potion would help Terry enough to end his frustration. "But maybe even a drop would be too much," he thought, and decided to dilute more scientifically. But he wasn't a chemistry student; that was more his brother's area. He needed a way to figure out how concentrated the potion was, so he bought a pack of food coloring and emptied the blue vial into the mostly filled jug. The water was a dark blue, almost black. He poured a splash into an empty water bottle and filled that with water. The blue faded away to a light coloring. He poured from there into a small shot glass and added a shot each into two other water bottles. The water looked clear. Ryan held it up to his white fridge and then could barely notice a slight bluish tint.

"I brought an extra water bottle. Here you go," Ryan said casually.

"I brought mine," Terry stated with odd look.

"I already have it out."

"Fine, whatever."

Ryan took a gulp of his water and waited a few seconds for anything to kick in, but it didn't really. The first set felt good, but nothing really special. After a couple more sets, Terry smiled, "Feelin' good today." Ryan agreed. He felt like the workout took less effort. They were still working hard, and straining to hit their usual max weights or just above them, but there was an extra motivation behind each rep and their energy bounced back quickly.

Terry felt it, too. "Hey, that was a great workout, and we finished kinda early. Maybe we could go for a run?"

"You go ahead. I'm actually meeting up with someone."

"Ooh, like a date?"

"Ha. Not at all. I promised a kid I met at the pool that I'd show him around the gym."

"Aw. Are you taking a lost soul under your wing like I did?"

"Ha, ha, ha. Well, something like that, I guess."

"Ok. Be nice to the newbie." Terry grabbed his bag and admired the pump in his arm. "Maybe you should bring the water from now on, partner."

Ryan knew Terry was joking, but he realized that he wasn't as subtle as he thought. He went to the gym counter and got himself a protein shake and thought back on how his experiment with Brian was going.

Brian came to swim in the morning for that same hour nearly every day since that first day. Brian usually waved or said hi to Ryan, but the rest of the time he was in the water. Ryan noticed the change over those couple of weeks: fat slowly receding, but giving way to muscle. Brian wasn't losing weight as much as he was redistributing it. He could now pass for an off-season athlete, but maybe a high school wrestler more than a swimmer.

"Hi, Ryan."

"Hi, Brian."

"Um, Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"Um..." Brian trailed off.

"I noticed you swimming a lot these days."

"Yeah, it feels great and it's working great." Brian flexed an arm with a decent bulge and a flash of a smile. "It's just that I feel like I want to do more than just swim. What do you do?"

"I train at the gym with my friend Terry most days of the week."

Brian frowned, "Oh. I dunno about going there. Patrick works out there a lot, and he'd still just pick on me again."

"How about I show you around?"

"What about your friend?"

"I can meet you after I workout with him."

"Oh, okay. That'd be great."

And that's how Brian and Ryan ended up at the gym. It was a big gym, newly built, and one of the perks that drew Ryan to the school. It was setup like three gyms under one roof: athletic teams generally used one area, everyone else another, and the third was older equipment that was sometimes useful when it got really busy. Ryan noticed a few guys around the other area who he thought were football players, but he wasn't sure if any of them were Patrick, and he didn't want to ask Brian in case it embarrassed him.

Speaking of Brian, he really knew nothing about working out. He just showed up wearing a t-shirt and swim shorts and looked around like he landed in Oz. Ryan kept forgetting that the bit of muscle Brian had developed didn't come from lifting. He had to give a lot of coaching on smooth form. Thankfully, Brian's strength was enough that they could at least use the bar and still get enough reps of practice. Ryan considered increasing the weight and really testing Brian's strength, but that could wait.

In that next week, Ryan started actually working out with Brian, who got stronger daily. It was still like a cool down for Ryan, but he was a little extra tired and sore by the weekend.  "That pool has gotta run out of juice soon," Ryan thought. "I hope he doesn't get too disappointed when it does."

Ryan started taking a half-shot of the diluted potion to keep up with the workouts with both Brian and Terry, and was feeling pumped. Terry started groaning again about losing his defined six-pack. Ryan felt lucky that Terry had a ritual of taking a piss before every workout. "It minimizes distractions," he had explained. That gave him time to half-fill Terry's water with his before filling them both as his new ritual, but not with every workout. "Thanks, partner," he would say, grabbing the filled bottle.

Brian's gains were impressive, but people starting out usually had good gains. They just didn't usually start out with a bit of muscle already. Ryan thought he was actually kinda fun to workout with. Brian's energy was contagious and he learned quickly.

"That was fun," he said after two weeks. "Are we workout partners now?"

"Yeah, I guess we are, dude," Ryan replied.

Ryan wasn't sure if Brian was noticing he was getting taller, but he was sure Patrick wouldn't be calling him a "wuss" very convincingly anymore.

"Brian, you should get some workout clothes. Half the time you wear those long swim trunks and baggy t-shirts, and you're gonna have some muscle to start showing off soon. It's also good to be able to see your body as you're using it. Flexing's not just for fun." Ryan flashed a 18" bicep flex in Brian's face and his jaw dropped.

Ryan laughed, thinking, "Those t-shirts are actually fitting nicely across his chest and shoulders, but they cover him up, and I don't always get a good look at his progress at the pool. Maybe I should buy him some tanks."

• Upvote 7

Part 4: Patrick

Patrick was always a "big" guy, but not always in the ways he wanted. In high school his friends had their growth spurts and got taller and skinnier, but Patrick felt left behind. There was one friend, Brian, who didn't change much either, but Patrick didn't want to be stuck with that geek. He went to a football camp during the summer after freshman year and learned about lifting and fell in love with his developing strength. He brought his aggression to the game and was voted most improved that season and MVP in his senior year. Seeing Brian always reminded him of where he came from, which sometimes felt good, but sometimes didn't. Finding out that they were going to the same school was not a welcome surprise for Patrick.

He hadn't seen Brian much after a few times near the start of freshman year, and almost didn't recognize him at the gym, but he had that same goofy grin. It looked like he had a student trainer with him. Patrick almost laughed at how much trouble Brian had balancing the bar and he walked up to each piece of equipment like it was a modern art jigsaw puzzle. But he was using more weight and looking a little beefier than Patrick's expected. "This trainer might be good for something," he thought. He asked the guy at the counter, but apparently the guy with Brian wasn't a school trainer.

Later that week, Patrick went to the gym a bit earlier than usual and spotted Brian's "trainer" working with an amateur bodybuilder-type guy. Patrick didn't understand that: why be lean when you can be strong? But, he was still impressed and kept being distracted by keeping an eye on their workout, looking for anything new or different. Then, Brian showed up. It took a couple takes before Patrick convinced himself that it was Brian. This time he was wearing a tank top that showed off full, round shoulders and bulging arms, and his shorts wrapped around thick legs and noticeable calves. Patrick felt a bit jealous at this development that seemed pretty quick, but what he felt more was ... curious.

---

The next day, Terry called to say he'll be late for the workout. "So can we move it later? I'll treat for dinner this weekend."

"Something other than the cafeteria? Sounds good, but I'm meeting Brian again today."

"Hey, I should meet this kid and make sure you're giving him good advice. We can all workout together."

"Um, yeah, sure."

Ryan and Brian had already started their first exercise when Terry rushes over.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late."

"Are you Brian? You don't look like a newbie."

"Terry, be nice."

"Sorry, but I mean it. Ryan here called you a newbie about a month ago. How long have you been lifting?"

"Well, uh, about a month. I was swimming a lot before that."

"What? Well, okay. Ryan, what are you feeding this guy?"

"Uh, well, he's got good genetics."

"Yeah, I guess so." But Terry didn't sound convinced. "Well, let me warm up and join you guys."

Ryan felt uncomfortable the entire workout. They had to lower the weight for Brian, but Terry would stare at him, stare at the weight and give Ryan a disbelieving look.

"So, are your parents big? Did you wrestle? No sports in high school? Did you have a soloflex or something at home?"

But Brian answered "no" truthfully each time.

"Dude, just keep doing what you're doing. Maybe people should swim more."

Ryan couldn't help choking on his water with Terry's last statement. Terry gave Ryan a shrug. "Seems to work for some." Ryan was glad Terry hadn't seen Brian before to truly appreciate how much his swimming had helped him.

On his way out, somebody stopped Terry. "Hey. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"What are you giving those guys?"

"What?"

"Well, especially the little guy has been making great progress and I thought maybe there was some supplement or something you were giving them."

"Sorry, I don't deal with 'or somethings' and I know Ryan doesn't either. Maybe if you trained a little smarter, you'd be big without that gut."

As Terry left, Patrick thought, "Yeah, they don't understand. And he's not the one."

---

Later that night, Brian's thoughts were nagged by his workout with Ryan and Terry. He wished Terry hadn't been there. Brian felt like a third wheel that afternoon. Also Terry's size was kinda intimidating, but that also made it cool that he, the geek, was working out with a bodybuilder. And Terry's reaction to him helped him realize that he wasn't really as much of a geek anymore. Swimming had kinda been the key for that. It was a good choice of his to start with that, he guessed. Actually, he had noticed that the masters team improved a lot in the last couple months, too. Maybe Ryan was giving them something, too, but he didn't remember Ryan ever giving him anything, except for the protein shakes from the gym counter, and sometimes a drink of his water.

---

Terry felt like he had the strangest day. "Maybe I've been working too hard," he thought, "or dieting too hard." And the puzzled feeling he had looking at that kid Brian reminded him of when he was looking at pictures last year of other kids making impressive gains. He fell asleep thinking, "Maybe I should have a talk with Ryan."

---

In addition to "big", Patrick considered himself "resourceful." Football really inspired him to get what he wanted and methodically plan how to get it. He knew Ryan's name, but needed more. He knew that a teammate of his had a nerd for a younger sister who was also at the school, and nerds could get information. Luckily, Ally was a bit of a hacker and often traded favors with his athlete brother to get into the biggest parties. Usually, it was grade changes. With Ryan's name, hair color, not being an athlete or an academic, Ally narrowed it down enough to find out Ryan's address, that he has a decent amount of student loans with a fairly pitiful bank account, his hometown is about two days' drive, works as a lifeguard in the morning, goes to lunch in the cafeteria, has a class some afternoons, and enters the gym most late afternoons before he's back at the cafeteria for dinner, sometimes earlier, sometimes later.

Patrick was expecting Ryan to be rich if he had a super supplement that worked, but maybe it was something that was really new. Patrick needed to search Ryan's room, and Ally proved to be an adequate lock-picker. They went in the morning when they knew Ryan would be working. The dorms were usually quiet in the summer, and Ryan's floor was no exception. Patrick searched the drawers and cabinets near the sink and microwave first and saw some of the usual supplements. "One of these could be it," Patrick thought.

"What are we looking for?" Ally asked.

"Something he stole from me," Patrick lied.

"Oh? What does it look like?"

"It's a new supplement."

"Well, what does it -" Ally started.

"I'll know it when I see it!"

"When people really want to hide something, they usually put it the farthest away from where people might look first..."

Patrick looked at Ally, slightly impressed by her continued helpfulness. Then, both of their eyes turned to the very back of the room. 

"...like a closet," Ally finished.

It was Ally's turn to be impressed as large Patrick leaped, ran and slammed the closet door open. Ally strode over and flipped the switch outside the door.

"Wow, it's as messy as mine," Patrick observed.

"Even so, try to put everything back where it was in case we don't find anything," Ally added.

Patrick carefully parted clothes, then moved them back, lifted piles up and laid them down. When he lifted a pile in the back, he saw a gallon jug with dark blue liquid.

"Is that it?" Ally asked.

"I think so," Terry replied. "Only one way to find out."

As he took the jug, a light blue water bottle fell into the cleared space. "Might as well take that, too."
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Part 5: This Might Work Out

That same morning that Patrick broke into Ryan's room, Luis didn't show up to the masters swim. One bald guy announced that Luis emailed him a swim workout and went to the gym with a couple other teammates. "I guess it works on old people well enough," Ryan thought. He noticed that the few reliable regulars were firming up more than the others, and Luis was usually as reliable as the sun rising. Similar to Brian's first weeks, they didn't really grow, just became more fit. "Maybe some of them are ready to grow a bit now," Ryan thought. He was also puzzled that the pool still seemed to have an effect. He never added any more to the pool since the start of summer.

As an additional surprise, Brian showed up early, over an hour early. At the same time, a couple of the older guys decided to leave. Brian waved to Ryan and pointed at the now empty lane. Ryan shrugged and wasn't sure which of the older guys left he should ask about Brian joining them for the last few minutes of their time. The lanes didn't seem crowded. Brian ran and dove in, which should have earned him a sharp whistle, but Ryan was momentarily distracted by the flexing of Brian's legs and the distance he jumped into the pool. "No more Wheaties for that boy," Ryan thought. "Maybe I shouldn't let him swim anymore, but this water can't be doing much now."

The crowd that usually trickled in after the masters swim seemed to all come at once, but Brian still had his lane and he was swimming pretty fast, sometimes only breathing at the ends of the pool. At closing time, Ryan had to call a few people out of the pool, Brian included, but before he could lock up, a guy in shorts and a polo came up to him. "Hi, I'm Thom, or Coach Kessel, I mean. I have a team that's going to practice during the midday. You don't have to stay, and I have a key to lock up afterwards."

"What team?" I asked.

"It's a community team, mostly high-schoolers. Our pool is leaking, so we're renting this one for the rest of the summer."

"Oh. I guess that might be okay."

He chuckled, "Well, thanks for the approval, but it's already cleared with the A.D."

He turned back before returning to the locker rooms. "Anything we should know about the pool?"

"What?"

"I mean, any lane lines broken or diving blocks loose? That kind of thing."

"Oh, no, there's a older masters team in the morning, and alumni and faculty donations keep everything in working order, even if it doesn't look pretty."

"Great, thanks. What's your name?"

"Ryan."

"Thanks, Ryan. This might work out."

---

Ryan worried about how the pool might affect these young kids. "But if it's just these last few weeks of summer, it couldn't do much," he thought. "Maybe I could come up with a reason to have the pool drained if I needed to."

At lunch, Ryan was calming his fears before he got a text message from a strange number: "Tell me about the blue juice."

He ran back to his room, found his door unlocked, raced to the closet where he reached to the highest shelf and grabbed the jar of pills. Opening it, it still looked full. He decided he should keep an actual count. He then moved the back pile of clothes, and saw that the jug and diluted bottle he put there were indeed gone.

Ryan's mind raced again. "Who would have done this? Did Terry figure it out? Or Brian? How could they?"

He replied to the text, "Who are you?" but got no reply back.

At least they didn't get to the pills. If someone drank what was left in the jug, they might get close to Mr. Universe huge, but not Dr. Powers huge. If the thief shared it or maybe sold it in small amounts, it might be a good cover for Brian's growth, which seems to not be stopping, and maybe Terry would stop bugging him with questions if he saw other people making good gains. "Could I blame it on the protein shakes?" Ryan thought. 

"I definitely need to beef up my security," Ryan decided, "but this might work out."

---

After the morning swim, Brian went to his room and had some protein shakes and a pizza. He had a growing stack of empty protein tubs, the same brand as at the gym, but he was beginning to realize that didn't make much difference. He knew that the pool was always closed for a couple hours now, but he saw that high school team go in, and it was worth a try if he could stay in the pool as long as possible. He ran back surprisingly fast. he had never really ran much. As he opened the door from the locker room, he realized there was no room with the team there and the coach seemed focused on their workout.

"Hello, young man," he heard from behind. Brian turned to face a man that was clearly around his father's age but he was built and ripped like a professional athlete half his age.

"Hi," he replied.

"Looking for a chance to swim?"

"Yeah, but there's a team there."

"Let's see what we can do."

Coach Kessel was impressed. Usually the first practice in a new pool is awkward and the kids get slower, but they rallied today. They seemed to know it, too, from the smiles replacing the groans that usually came near the end of practice. As they left into the locker rooms, he decided to check on that guy and his son.

After practice started, they came out of the locker room, both in great shape, and asked the Coach to swim. He thought it was pretty obvious that his team took up all the lanes, but was polite and apologized that there was no room.

"How about if we use the gym room over there?" the guy asked, pointing to a door that seemed to have been last painted yellow in the 70s.

The coach heard a couple kids arguing in the pool, so he replied, "sure, I guess," and worked to restore order among the kids.

Luis remembered the old weight room off the pool, but looking at it, he wasn't sure anyone else did. It was mostly old Nautilus machines, rusty and dented and pretty ripped up.

"What your name, young man?"

"Brian."

"I'm Luis, and I take it you're figured out the magic of our pool."

"Yeah, I think so. Do you know how it works?"

"Just time in ... and food. It's like the Cocoon, eh?"

"Huh?"

"Let's make a deal. I'll help you and you help me. We'll stay in that pool as much as possible."

"That sounds great, Mister!"

"Call me Luis." He gestured at the gym. "And we could use some of this while we're waiting."

"Hey guys," Coach Kessel called into the room before catching the two of them posing some very impressive double bis and most musculars at each other. "Wow. I mean, isn't there a better gym than this at the school?"

"Yes," they both said in unison, "but we like this pool."

"Definitely father and son," the coach thought.

"Well, I have to lock up, but the next lifeguard opens up later in the afternoon."

Brian started, "But-"

"Okay, no problem, sir," finished Luis. Brian felt betrayed, but after they left the pool, Luis motioned Brian to follow him to a locker with a couple boxes of protein bars.

"Excellent!" Brian exclaimed. After eating one box each, Luis led him through three more doors back into the old gym and through the yellow door to the pool.

"This might work out," Brian said as they both grinned and raced into a lane to start swimming.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Part 6: Seeds Bear Fruit

After about an hour of swimming laps, Brian looked over to Luis' lane and watched as he flip-turned and swam with such grace, doing strokes that Brian had never learned. Luis stopped and looked over to Brian.

"What are you thinking, Brian?"

"I wish I could swim like you."

"You can and you will."

They both grinned.

And so Luis began to teach Brian proper form for different strokes and how to flip-turn, but neither of them left the water. As he moved Brian's arm and rotated his chest and straightened his legs, Brian felt his cock inflate and harden bigger that it ever had before.

Luis noticed Brian's discomfort and said, "We can continue another time." 

"I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize, I think the water does this, too."

Brian looked over at Luis who had a fully packed, bulging speedo and a body that was geting close to Ryan's size.

Brian spasmed and felt his cock pulse and fire a few loads into his trunks.

"Oh my God."

"Brian, it's okay. We keep swimming?"

"I should probably...," but his cock got hard again, maybe harder.

"It happens," explained Luis.

Yeah, thought Brian. I could cum again right now. No use in cleaning up.

"Does this happen to you?" Brian asked.

"I more just drip and leak a lot."

Brian's cock twitched and he felt hungry for Luis' dick juice and his tan skin and his bulging muscles.

"Come, show me some turns," Luis said.

Brain shook and cleared his head, but he could feel his heartbeat pulsing in his dick. He swam down the lane and curled into a flip turn, but his cock rubbed along his trunks and fired again. Brian tried to focus and keep swimming. With nearly every turn he felt his cock twitch and spit until it was just part of the turn.

Luis felt a little sorry for Brian. Luis knew that the water had affected his libido and his dick size. He had a two to three incher most of his life, until this summer when it blossomed into his seven incher now. He always leaked precum easily, even without getting hard, and he wasn't sure how many gallons he had leaked into the pool this summer, but there wasn't anything he could do. Well, there wasn't anything that he wanted to do about it. Brian is a good boy, Luis thought, but he knew that the boy was going into heat like a madman, and he might need some advice and a guiding hand.

---

"I think we should split it," repeated Ally.

"What do you want with it?" asked Patrick.

"Hey, it's valuable, and maybe I want to be able to beat up my brother."

"C'mon, I can try it out today and we'll see how it works. Then we can negotiate."

"Well, how much are you going to try?"

"I dunno."

"Is it pre-workout or post-workout?"

"What? How do you know about that?"

"I'm a nerd. I know everything... And there's my brother."

"Well, maybe I'll take a little pre- and a little post-?"

"From the gallon or the smaller bottle?"

"I dunno!"

"We shouldn't waste it."

"I know," Patrick growled.

They shared a moment of silence.

"There are reports of people hulking out at a school a few months ago," Ally offered.

"And?"

"It probably happened. There are pictures and videos if you know where to look, and decent attempts to get rid of them. No real info on the cause, but a few cases seem to be extreme."

"Really?" Patrick asked rhetorically and brightened.

Another pause.

"Ok," Ally broke the silence. "So I think the bottle is just the jug diluted. Were those guys drinking blue drinks?"

"No, looked like water to me."

"Ok, so why don't we try the bottle first."

"We?"

"Yeah, we're partners in this, and someone has to be the voice of reason."

"Yeah, so what am I?"

"You're the muscle. The muscle that's gonna get even bigger."

"Damn, girl, you're getting me bigger already."

---

Later at the gym:

"Hey, Terry."

"TGIF!"

"Sorry, but I gotta ask: did you take something from my room this morning?"

"Huh? Dude, that's offensive. Actually, I don't know where your room is. Where is your room?"

"Yeah, I figured as much. Look, I did get some stuff from my brother..."

"I knew it! You asshole! Really? Why hide that shit from me?"

"I'm sorry!"

"Yeah, you are. Good thing I got a soft spot for sorry."

"What, really?"

"Look, I want you to be honest with me. If that's what we're doing now, then great. If you're gonna keep hiding shit, then I might have to punch you out and dump you back on your parents' doorstep."

"Terry, you're a great friend."

"Yeah, better than you are. Now tell me everything, goddamnit! Forget Friday, this feels like an early fucking Christmas!"

Ryan still didn't tell Terry about the pellets, just the jug and bottles. He felt like it was for Terry's own good. He had opened a deposit box at a bank a couple of towns away and put the pellets there. Except for one sitting in a gallon jug in the locked foot locker under his bed. If someone tried to break it open or carry it off, they'd likely spill at least some of it. He had also installed motion-sensing cameras in his room that he could stream or get pictures on his phone. It was going to be a decent credit card bill, but maybe he could sell some pellet water secretly somehow.

Ryan told Terry about pretty much everything else, including the Alumni Pool and Brian and the small doses they were taking.

"Damn, I was pretty proud of my gains lately."

"Terry, you still should be."

"I guess. So how do we get it back from the bastard? The sooner the better."

"I don't think we do get it back. We just need to make sure whoever it is doesn't do anything stupid with it."

"Well, any leads?"

"Just one."
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 12