Packmates Part 4

Ragnar12231

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3688-packmates-werewolf-muscle-growth-part-1/
Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3689-packmates-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3691-packmates-part-3/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4526-packmates-part-5/

When we got back to the house Jace was waiting by a table full of drinks bottles. They all had a purple fluid in them but no-one questioned it as we were all too thirsty "Good, you guys did well. We're gonna be doing the same thing every morning. Be ready at the same time or you'll be left behind, with Ragnar" warned Logan before he took a large swig of his drink and walked over to me. "You feeling okay still?" he asked quietly.

I shook my head and panted, "I-I need to lie down"

"Well lucky for you the real training starts tomorrow. Don't worry you'll get used to it" he encouraged.

I just nodded and forced myself to drink more of the purple fluid. "Hey Layton" said a deep voice from behind me. I turned around and looked up to find Fenrir. He was wearing an incredibly tight red tank top and 'baggy' shorts which hid nothing.

"Hey Fen... Didn't see you running" I said between breaths.

Fenrir grinned at me before lowering himself to my level - by sitting on his plump ass. "Probably because I wasn't running with you guys. I was patrolling. Anyway, Miranda wants to see you. She's in the grove and once she's finished with you come find me" he instructed before giving me a wink and taking a drink from his own bottle.

I blushed impulsively and left quickly. I knew that I shouldn't let myself be bossed around as an 'alpha' but seeing as he was twice my height and five times my size I thought it'd be in my best interests to obey.

I reached the grove and found Miranda sitting on the chest full of spell tomes. Two other people were there, Asad and one of the older welsh guys. "Ahhh you're all finally here" said Miranda happily. "The three of you are the only trained mages we have, so I'm going to be teaching you how to use everything you've learnt in combat - seeing as you can't always surprise someone with a lightning bolt" she turned to face me and grinned.

"Geralt, Asad you two will be pairing up. Layton you and I will be doing some one on one" she instructed, before grinning flirtatiously. "Now start reading, your knowledge of spells is a bit crap from what I've heard"

As I studied Geralt and Asad blasted each other with: fire, ice, electricity and what I was told was pure arcane power. It was a little distracting seeing as reading spell tomes was tiring and required your attention as they disintegrated as soon as they were read.

A few hours later Miranda walked back into the grove and told us all to stop. She walked over to me and smiled before whispering in my ear "Fenrir wants to see you, I hope you can handle him"

Feeling a little nervous I made my way out the glade and back into the house. It was oddly quite and I didn't see anyone as I walked to corridors to Fenrir's room. "What am I doing?" I thought to myself as I knocked the door.

When it opened I was greeted by this thick thighs and tight abs. The rooms on this floor all seemed to be scaled up to fit people of Fenrir's size, though he still looked too big. He was wearing baggy jogging bottoms and a tight T-shirt. "Hey there little guy, glad you could make it" he said as he stepped out of the way to allow me entry.

I walked inside and he closed the door before turning around to me "So what'd you wanna talk to me about?" I asked nervously.

He grinned down at me, his wolfish eyes making me nervous "Well firstly I wanted someone to talk to about Ragnar, we don't really talk about feelings and crap but I wanna make sure he's okay. I also wanted to test out my new alpha, I mean you're certainly intelligent but you've got a long way to go" Fenrir lead me over to his large bed and lay down. "But I can teach you"

"Teach me what?" I questioned nervously as I hovered next to the bed. He locked eyes with me and looked down at the bed, for a moment I resisted but it only took one small growl to make me drop down onto the bed next to him.

"That," he replied triumphantly as he put his enormous hand around me " how to make people bend to your will" he moved pulled me closer and I could feel a comforting heat emanating from him, as his masculine woody aroma filled my head. "Alpha's should be dominant and strong so that they can command respect." He moved his hand lower and I instantly stopped him "But you can't expect people to follow your orders blindly" he went lower once more and I tried to resist but it was futile; I never even moved my hand. "So tell me, why should I stop?"

I grab his hand and zapped him a little "Because if you don't I'll have to punish you" I replied before grinning and looking up at him "It'll be very easy to take your food away, put you on a diet, mess with those chains of yours. As quick as a flash you'll be shrunk down to my size and I know you don't want that" I threatened.

Fenrir stopped moving his hand and pulled me on top of him "Very good, but until you can actually do that... You're mine" he flirted as he then rolled the two of us over so that he was on top. He began to kiss my neck and grind against me as I heard the door open. Soon enough Fenrir was rolled over once more, pulling me with him.

"What did I say Fen? Until he's a werewolf you're to keep your hands off him" grunted Ragnar as he pinned Fenrir to the bed. "You handled him pretty well Layton but I'll take it from here" and with that Ragnar bit into his T-shirt and ripped it off him before forcing him down with one hand and pulling off Fenrir's jogging bottoms revealing a jockstrap that was packed to the max and slowly straining to keep in Fenrir's growing erection.

Ragnar had entered the room naked so there was no need for him to undress. He also looked bigger than ever, pushing on eleven foot and he must've weighed well over a tonne. "C'mon Ragnar, don't be angry" said Fenrir as he grinned and stroked Ragnar's mountainous chest "I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen"

"For what?" asked Ragnar as he snapped his fingers, making chains appear around Fenrir's body. "I'm gonna take a leaf out of Layton's book Fen" Ragnar then looked over at me and I understood what the chains were for. I grinned at Fenrir and cast the spell to force him to shrink down.

His muscles began to deflate and he snarled at us "Fuck off!" he spat at me before Ragnar got off him and helped him up.

Fenrir was now half the size of Ragnar and hating it. Ragnar picked him up with one hand and held him against the wall "I'd be scared of Layton if I were you Fen, you might end up like this permanently." warned Ragnar as he got closer to Fenrir and whispered something to him and then ripping off the chain again with his large canine teeth.

Fenrir's body began to expand once more. His pecs filling up until they pushed Ragnar away slightly and his cock lengthening until it grinded against Ragnar's the two of them then embraced tightly and then looked down at Layton. "Come on cub, lets get to dinner"

"At least put some clothes on" I requested as I turned to them.

Ragnar just grinned and walked over to me so his crotch hung against my face "There's nothing wrong with letting it all hang loose" he teased as I felt his humongous cock brush my cheek.

Fenrir did the same on my other side and I rolled my eyes "You know I never thought my life would ever be like this, telling hot guys to put their dicks away" I sighed as I walked out of the room.

When we reached the hall it felt a lot more packed as a lot of the men were still in their giant states. Logan was still just as small but as I watched him arm wrestling Bear - who was over twice his height - and win I couldn't help but smile as he then put his hand on Bear's thigh and grinned.

"Layton!" said Brad happily as he grabbed me in a hug and lifted me up a good foot off the floor.

"Hello Brad, you've gotten bigger" I noted as I smiled up at him.

"You've gotten smaller" he replied as he sat down. I felt myself brush against his crotch. I knew he was wearing some kind of clothing but I still wasn't expecting it.

"Brad, what did I say? Hands off until he's a werewolf" said Ragnar as he put both hands on Brad's shoulders. He let go of me and smiled as Ragnar grabbed him in a headlock "I'm gonna have to punish you now" Ragnar looked over at Alpha "give some of your food to Alpha and we'll speak no more of your punishment okay?"

Brad obeyed without complaint and I sighed as he walked away "C'mon he didn't squeeze me that hard" I excused, rubbing my arms.

"Maybe not this time but he doesn't know his own strength, he's broken bones like that before. It's better just to nip it in the bud whilst you're human. Once you're a werewolf he can hug you all he wants. I just don't want you getting hurt" said Ragnar as we sat down at Angus' table.

Ragnar was going around each table at meal times so he could catch up with everyone. A lot of the Scotts were wearing kilts which barely covered their manhood and nothing on their chests. I wasn't complaining, they certainly gave me something nice to look at.

Angus was pitching a tent in his kilt as Ragnar sat next to him and put his arm around Angus' enormous body. As everyone was at their natural size apart from Ragnar a lot of people dwarfed him, though no-one tried to take advantage of the difference as they all knew Ragnar would beat them with ease.

"So Layton, you fancying some Angus beef?" teased Angus as he moved up next to me. He had a black leather kilt and I noticed he had a few piercings, one nipple and his belly button though rumour had it he and a few of his Pack members had some 'phallic' piercings.

"I'd rather have some of Jace's cooking. It looks fresh" replied Layton cheekily as Angus put his arm over him.

"You won't know till you try it" added Ragnar as he grinned over at Angus.

"Maybe I'll try it when it won't rip me in half" I replied as Jace set down our plates of food "Thankyou"

"Where would be the fun in that?" teased Angus as he stoked my thigh.

"Angus, don't tease him" said Ragnar as he put his hand lower down Angus' back "or I'll show you something that could split you in half"

Angus' kilt slowly lifted up higher till his throbbing cock was visible. Ragnar grinned and began to eat. I was just amazed by it's size, as he was incredibly large now and already bred like a bull his cock and hairy balls were as large as my chest in width, height but it was a lot more in breadth.

"You know it's hard to feel like an Alpha when your Pack members members are almost bigger than you" I muttered as I dug into my own food.

"Don't worry cub, I'll soon have you big enough to put Angus to shame" encouraged Ragnar as he finished off his food and patted Angus on the back. He then stood up and cleared his throat, causing the room to fall silent. "Okay, no offence but you all stink after today's run and it'll be even worse tomorrow. Starting from today we'll all be bathing together after training, so once you've finished eating come down to the communal showers" he ordered before sitting down.

"You know cub if werewolf cum really is having an effect on you we might be able to bulk you up a little before we turn you. It'll make the whole thing a lot easier" said Ragnar as he put his arm back around me.

"Well if you think this'll fit inside me you've lost your mind" I replied as I patted Angus' now semi flaccid member.

Thirty minutes later I found myself in the steamy communal showers surrounded by horny, hairy, wet muscular men. I was loving it.

"Hey Titan! C'mere" called Ragnar as he patted me on the shoulder. An incredibly large man thundered over to us, he had a mass of dark brown hair covering his face and his powerful impressive body looked like it had been crafted by gods. He was at least 7ft and probably somewhere between 450 and 500lb. His size however wasn't the most noticeable thing about him however as hanging between his legs were a set of bowling ball testicles and a dick that could make a horse envious.

"Cub, meet Titan. Titan meet Layton" Titan grinned down at me and puffed out his chest. He was fairly intimidating and I was fairly certain he was the Welsh quarter's aggressive Beta. "I've asked him to help buff you up. As you can see he's a very fine specimen" As Ragnar spoke Titan bounced his pecs for me and grinned even more.

"We're gonna have a lot of fun together" he promised in what was probably the most masculine voice I'd ever heard (Apart from Ragnar's).

"Now if you two'll excuse me I have a pain-in-the-arse" to deal with" grumbled Ragnar as he spotted Bane.

"So Layton, I hear you're still not a werewolf yet" said Titan as he moved closer to me, I moved back under the stream of hot water coming from the shower and smiled.

"No, I'm kinda immune to it" I replied. Titan put his hand on the wall next to my head and stroked my waist with his other.

"We'll see" he flirted as he looked down and saw my growing erection. "Wanna see mine?" He grabbed his dick and stroked it a little getting it hard until it smacked against his perfectly sculptured abs. He bared his perfect set of teeth and ordered me to turn around.

I did so only because I knew that I needed his cum in order to help toughen up. In any other circumstance I wouldn't back down so easily. "Good boy, now I hope you're ready. I can do serious damage to normal guys" he teased as he rubbed his dick between my ass cheeks. It was larger than Ragnar's in his smallest form and it was already dripping wet from the shower and his own pre.

"I'm ready, I hope you're good. It'd be a shame if you failed at the last hurdle" I replied as he grinned at me and thrust his rock-hard pecker into my ass and wrapped his arm around me.

"Don't worry, when I'm done with you you'll be cumming for days" he growled flirtatiously as I groaned in pleasure as his dick swelled within me slightly.

After half an hour he finally released his load into me. He kissed my cheek and pulled out before pinching my ass a little "I hope you use it well" he said as I leant against the wall. I felt so full, but as I concentrated the feeling lifted and was replaced my a sudden pressure in my chest.

I felt thick fibres of muscle grow across my chest as my fairly unimpressive torso suddenly became filled with mouth-watering mass. Suddenly I had pecs, I HAD PECS. The feeling spread along my arms as they swelled up and thickened. Usually they made me look ridiculously skinny seeing as I was tall and had a kind of broad back. Now they made me look powerful, their smooth bulbous peaks like magnified versions of my now very visible and ripped abs. My legs swelled with them in proportion, however after the feeling left me they still gave way and collapsed onto the floor.

"Woah, careful there little cub. The first time is always hard you don't wanna push yourself" warned Titan as he helped me up "But I'm impressed Layton, I didn't think you'd react so well seeing as you're 'immune'"

"Thanks" I mumbled as I leant against him, completely exhausted.

"Heh, lets get you upstairs then, big pup" he teased as he lifted me into his arms and walked out of the room, turning off the lights and the water.

"Ragnar! Come have a look at your new pup" called Titan as we reach the main living room - which was usually taken over by the Scotts.

I heard his heavy footprints as he approached the two of us. I smiled at him as Titan let me down. "You're looking good cub" flirted Ragnar as I looked up at his humongous frame "come take a seat"

He lead me over to the plush couch and as I went to sit down an ear-wrenching howl split the air as I looked down and realised I had stepped on a large creature's tail. As I turned I saw a large German Shepard growling at me, but as soon as Ragnar cleared his throat the dog stopped and began wagging it's tail, sniffing me and then pushing me into the couch. "Meet Burke, my top guard dog" said Ragnar as Burke wandered over to a group of dogs in the corner of the room.

They were all different breeds, all of them larger than usual for any dog. I could see a husky, a boxer, a Great Dane and even a Whippet. "They looked pretty relaxed for guard dogs" I replied as I noticed Rag towering above them all.

"Yeah they're on their break right now whilst we wait for the werelions, bears and Snow" replied Ragnar as he put his arm around me.

"More people?" I replied, astounded. We were already filled to capacity and I was worried that more people might make people a bit... Grouchy.

"From the reports I've received nowhere is safe for the big Packs. If we have any hope of beating the Fallen we'll need a lot of help" he replied before I questioned,

"Wait who's Snow?"

Knock Knock!

"Hmm maybe you'll find out" said Ragnar temptingly as he stood up and walked towards the door, the dogs all followed him.

"RAGNAR! Where's my favourite Alpha?" called a deep voice from the lobby, it reverberated through the entire house and made sure there was an audience when we arrived.

Standing in a circle of our more aggressive Pack members was a twelve foot god of a man. "There you are" stated Snow as he held out his arms to Ragnar, who was slowly growing to match Snow's size. They embraced and the Pack were put at ease.

"I'm glad you came" said Ragnar in a surprisingly soft voice. Once they ended he turned to the Pack "Meet the Passive Beta" he announced before turning back to him "Where's Bruak?"

"He went to check on his horses, he'll be in soon" he replied as Ragnar went over to his crystal wife. "Right, we need to sort out the space in here. It's gonna get way to crowded soon". The statue began to glow and the entire house seemed to shimmer slightly "Rue, alter the house to maximum room. Small areas and extra large, Thankyou" he said out loud before the entire house began to grow larger until it looked more suited to someone of Ragnar's height.

Afterwards he sat down on the floor looking incredibly tired. "C'mon big guy lets get you a seat. You're starting to look like an old man." teased Snow as he pulled Ragnar up and threw his arm over his shoulder.

"Fuck me, what happened to the place?" cried out Craig as we were suddenly dwarfed by our surroundings.

"Don't worry, your rooms and areas will still be suited to your size. I suggest you all go and do anything that's been asked of you and keep the noise down - you don't want to wake the Big Guy" said Snow as a few of the Alphas went to try and take charge - not happy that they were being bossed around by Snow.

However, a single look silenced them all. His eyes moved mere millimetres and his lip raised slightly but it was enough to silence them and send them packing.

I however knew that I was safe to follow him, even if I wasn't I wanted to make sure Ragnar was okay.

Snow took him to our room and curiously went into the bathroom with him. When I looked inside I saw it had been transformed too, it now had a large hot tub in it. Snow, Ragnar and probably about five other pack members could fit in it.

"Come on big guy" grunted Snow as he lowered Ragnar into it. "Pull that lever over there little guy" he ordered as he went back into the bedroom.

I did as he said, the only problem I had was the lever was for people more Ragnar's size so I had to jump just to grab it, even then I had trouble. When the he walked back in (buck naked) Snow have me a strange look "That really is your actual size?"

"Yes..." I replied trying not to show my embarrassment. When the lever clicked water began to flow into the tub and Ragnar groaned and shuffled about. Snow put a pillow under his head and then undressed.

"Is that your actual size?" I asked as his member slapped against his shin. It was quite literally bigger than me in every aspect.

"Would you feel bad if I said no?" he replied grinning a little as he lowered himself into the tub.

"I wouldn't be surprised" I replied as I moved over to Ragnar's head. "Takes a lot to knock this guy out, what's going on?"

"You're a Mage you understand how magical energy works. He exhausted himself, he's getting old." Ragnar let out a mighty growl and Snow knocked him and laughed "He just doesn't like to admit it"

Layton stood up and grinned before going towards the door "Call me when Grandpa's finished with his bath then" he teased as Ragnar growled again (if a little softer this time).

"Alright cub" called Snow as he settled down. "Oh and tell Bruak where to find me"

Wondering the house after Ragnar's renovation was like walking through an Escher painting. One minute I could comfortably look at myself in one of the mirrors and the next I'd be dwarfed by potted plants the size of trees. Luckily when I reached the main living room that the Scott's used everything was normal.

I found Logan arm wrestling yet again, Angus was taking up the entire couch with his bulk, but men were laying all over him as they chatted. Everything seemed a little too relaxed seeing as we were meant to be at war. That's when the TV suddenly switched to a News bulletin (I didn't even know that could really happen).

Heathrow airport was in flames.

The room fell silent.

Sorry for the sudden serious ending

And the wait I didn't know which direction I wanted to take the story :S

• Upvote 3