The Superflu - The Hypertrophic Pandemic

GiganticBeast

Midwest USA

A Ford F-250 pulled up to the house towing a trailer full of lawn equipment.  The driver door opened and a young blond with a name patch "Dennis" on his shirt jumped out. The passenger door opened and two other young guys piled out and started unloading the equipment.

Dennis went up to the door and knocked. A few moments later the door cracked open and Dennis squinted trying to see inside.  "Hey I'm Dennis with Larry Landscapers. We're here to get started just wanted you to..... HOLY FUCK!"

The door had slipped open and Dennis caught sight of the beast behind it. The dude must have been nearly 7 feet tall and just wrapped in lean muscle. Dennis thought if he weighed less than 500 pounds then he would eat his own shirt.

"Keep it down, man"  The beast whispered to him. "Just...just......." He sneezed violently and shuddered.

Dennis winced as a spray of saliva and mucus caught him in the face.

The creature in front of him rolled his eyes and shuddered again then tried to speak, "I'm...sorry."

There was a strange creaking sound coming from him and Dennis realized he was growing.

Dennis started to wipe his face.

The creature spoke again, "I...ughh....I....Just start.....ohhhhhh shit......I will leave the check on the step." He stumbled back groaning and Dennis saw the beast's monstrous cock rise up to attention as the door slammed shut. He heard some gasping and grunting and a small crash from the other side of the door.

Dennis hesitated then tried to call out, "Hey. Man! You ok in there?"

No response. He knocked one more time and thought he heard heavy footsteps retreating form the door. "Poor guy must be totally embarrassed that I saw him sprout wood" Dennis smirked. Then realized a booger was hanging on his cheek when he saw his reflection.  "Awww! That's disgusting!" He wiped it off and went to the truck to get started.

The other two guys had already started running the mower and edging.

"Jason!" Dennis called over the sound of the mower.

"JASON!"  The teenager looked up and released the handle letting the engine die.

"Whaddup Dennis?"

"Where are those wet towels we got. The sick dude in there just blew snot all over me"

Jason's face lit up. "He what?"

"What the hell are you so excited about? He blew snot in my face and it's gross. I want to clean my face first. Where are the wipes?"

"Uh...in the glove box I think...but dude...." Jason was practically shivering with excitement.

"Dude what is wrong with you?"

Jason ran up to him, "Maybe you just got that muscle flu that's going around?"

"What are you talking about? Is this more of the Internet conspiracy crap you keep spouting?"

"No! I mean yes I...."

"No but yes? You're not even making sense and...." Dennis looked down, "Easy on the crotch there hormone boy!" 

Jason's face went red as he realized he had tented his shorts in front of his boss. He couldn't help it though. He always had a secret crush on the 28 year old who ran his crew. Dennis had blond hair, deep blue eyes and his sweet surfer build. But he seemed ignorant of any news, politics, anything at all. He only seemed to work, surf and sleep.

"Sorry, man!" 

"No worries. You're 17 it happens. I remember that age just about anything would stir me up, even looking at Swiss cheese and thinking about all those holes."

"Yeah, but you may have..."

"Enough with the conspiracy crap, although the guy was  kind of...."

"Kind of what?"

"Nothing. Let's get back to work"

Jason went back to the mower but kept glancing at Dennis who had started to work on the trees in the yard. 

When Dennis had his back turned, Jason got Mark's attention who was edging. Mark walked over, "Whaddup J-man?"

Dennis motioned him quieter, "Mark, I think Dennis just caught that muscle flu from the guy who owns this place"

Mark looked over and studied Dennis for a moment, "He don't look no different to me"

"No, I mean he said the guy blew snot all over him and was trying to wipe his face. It could take a bit for it to work but...."

Just then Dennis turned and saw his workers talking by the mower. "Hey I don't want this to take all day. Let's get moving."

Dennis turned to the next tree and started working on the lower limbs.

Jason nudged Mark, "Did you see his face. He looked kind of pale like he..."

"Like he's been working in this humid freaking air. Jason get a life and.....easy on that thing" Jason had boned up again.

Mark shook his head and went back to the edger.

Jason blushed again and started to push the mower. He kept glancing at Dennis to see if he could see any change, but Dennis was just working hard and seemed to be sweating from all the cutting. His shirt clung to his back.

Jason was growing frustrated. No one believed him and Dennis showed no signs of hulking out or even looking too tired. Mark glanced over at Jason and laughed. Jason knew he wasn't trying to be cruel but it sure felt that way right then. So freaking hot and so freaking humid and this yard then two more and...."Damn!" He ran over a huge stick with the mower and it shot out three sides when it was chopped by the blade.  

He let go of the handle killing the engine and backed up. Dennis and Mark both turned to see what had happened. Jason angry and embarrassed beyond belief now went to pick up the big pieces of the stick. He bent over and then he heard it. A small gasp and a ripping sound. He smiled. Finally he would be proven right.

He looked at Dennis and started to stand up but something was wrong. Dennis didn't look any different. Only Dennis was staring at him strangely.Mark called out, "Holy shit!"

That's when Jason realized the gasp had come from his own mouth and the ripping was the back of his own shirt which seemed a bit smaller now.

He shuddered as a strange but pleasurable sensation raced through his body and his dick rose up again inside a pair of shorts that were now much tighter than before.

Dennis dropped the shears he was using and ran over to Jason with a concerned look on his face.

Jason managed a smirk when he figured out what was happening, "Told you...ugh.. Not conspiracy...."

Two thick pectoral muscles pushed outwards against Jason's shirt stretching the name patch and logo into a weird morph.

Dennis looked confused, 'Yeah but you didn't go anywhere near that guy. I did"

He grabbed Jason's arm but couldn't get all the way around as it swelled outwards and ripped through the sleeve. Thick veins running up and down it.

Dennis' eyes rolled back in his head as he inched up taller and his lats widened forcing the back of the shirt to tear further.

He suddenly took a deep breath and the front of the shirt exploded outwards as his rib cage expanded. He grinned at Dennis and glanced down at the small hand holding his arm, "Coach last week...at school....He left and never came back....Must have been him. Ahhhhhhhh!"

Dennis had to let go and step back as another surge passed through Jason. With thick ripping sounds the seams of the jeans burst apart and massive quads ballooned out. Jason staggered as he adjusted his stance.

He had grown from his smaller 5'7 stature to match Dennis' 6' and was eye to eye with him now. Only swollen with thick lean muscle.

He leaned forward into Dennis who gaped as thick  traps rose up around Jason's thickening neck.

Jason whispered breathlessly only inches from Dennis' face "This feels fucking awesome. You are going to love it! Ughhhh" he suddenly fell forward as another surge and intense euphoria passed through him.

Dennis staggered under the weight of the now much heavier teenager. "Dude! I don't want to be a freak like this!"

A moan from behind them drew their focus as they looked at skinny Mark frantically rubbing his crotch who yelled, "Then get the fuck out of the way man. I would give my left nut for this!"

Mark came over and shoved Dennis backwards onto the ground, then reached up and kissed Jason on the mouth.

Dennis groaned as he rose another 3 inches and his muscle swelled even further into unbelievable proportions. Then he smiled, "Mark, I always liked your skinny little butt"

"Shut up, dude! I'm not gay, I just want the muscle." Then he grunted and closed his eyes. He opened them again and checked his body for any sign of growth. "What the fuck? When do I get muscle?"

Dennis lay on his back staring as Jason swelled out further and the waist on his jeans finally burst causing them to fall to the ground.

Mark gave up trying to grow and just started jacking off at the show he was getting.

Sirens sounded in the distance. The door flew open and a voice called out."Get in here before the cops come and take you down!"

Jason turned and lumbered in the direction of the house. Mark started to follow. Dennis called out, "Where are you going?"

"I gotta see this, man. I gotta figure out how to make it happen to me!" 

Dennis got up and chased him to the door and caught him by the arm just as he was going inside.  

Jason stood just inside and was dwarfed by the larger beast already there, who spoke to them, "You'd better get in here too. You are already showing signs"

Mark excitedly yelled, "I am? I think I feel something!"

"Not you. him" and pointed at Dennis who was just staring.

Mark turned and realized that Dennis tight chest looked slightly bigger and fuller.

Dennis closed his eyes and shuddered, then through clenched teeth gasped out, "No"

Dennis staggered forward hoping to hide inside the house accompanied by the sound of threads giving way to a more solid frame.

Mark stared at him as his shoulders ruptured the seams of the shirt.

A cop car turned onto the street. The driver looked around. He saw a skinny landscaping man glance at them, yell "It's not fair!" and run inside slamming the door.

He looked at his partner and smirked, "This must be the place. You wanted to get infected too right?"

The two cops grinned at each other and rubbed at their crotches.

*¬* more please

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love these stories! I've been reading them here and there when I remember to. I keep forgetting to post my response in here LOL. I hope they continue as well there all awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/8/2015 at 3:53 PM, hero1000 said:

Central Florida, Chase and Tracey's place:

Chase woke up with the sun streaming through the window. Tracey was still asleep next to him. She looked amazing. He got up quietly and went into the bathroom to relieve himself. Quick check in the mirror. 

"Yep, normal amazing Chase" he grinned while he peed into the toilet. "Thank God that's over."

He went back into the room and started to climb into bed next to the love of his life. She was beautiful with her pert breasts rising up and down. He reached over and brushed the hair back from her face. Her eyes opened sleepily and she smiled.

He kissed her briefly then rolled up next to her.

She reached over and rubbed his leg which he threw across her as he  became aroused.

He kissed her again more deeply and she moaned lightly as he moved over top of her. Her hand drifted up and took hold of his shaft and she stroked it firmly but gently. 

His whole spine stiffened in reaction to her touch and she leaned forward to kiss the tip of his penis.

Chase shuddered then leaned forward and pulled her into a tight embrace, thrusting gently against her stomach then easing up between her breasts.

He finally pushed her back down, then entered her slowly and gently thrusting gradually increasing in rhythm. 

They both were lost in the passion for while when Tracey heard Chase groan suddenly, He felt a bit heavier, and she thought he was thickening inside of her. She gasped as he pushed further inside. Chase was thrusting faster and faster oblivious to all else. She gasped as he swelled even deeper inside of her. His chest appeared to bulge outwards slightly and veins began running across his body, thickening and growing like snakes.

His arms flexed with each move like two cannonballs and she saw his traps rise up around his neck and he began grunting like an animal. 

He suddenly growled out "I'm cumming" and gasped loudly and deeply.

Tracey felt a huge surge as his fluid shot deeply into her. She gasped in her own orgasmic experience. Then he sighed and nearly collapsed on her and began to shrink back to normal again.

They lay together for a few moments snuggling and kissing.  

He smiled, "I love you. That was so amazing. I don't remember it ever feeling like that before."

She looked at him, "You don't know?"

"What?"

"I think you started to change again."

He pushed up and looked down at himself, "I don't look any bigger."

"Not now, while you were...you grew inside of me."

"Oh my God! Did I hurt you?"

"No, but it was startling. It may just be a side effect of the anti-viral medication I gave you."

"Do you  think this will happen every time we...I mean if I get...."

"I don't think so but it's hard to tell"

They were interrupted by Chase's cell ringing. He fumbled our of bed, still half hard and groped for the phone.  "Hello?"

Rick's voice answered, "Hey, bro! Uhm, we need to talk can I come over for a bit?"

"Uh yeah, sure, give me a minute to clean up...I mean Tracey's been gone a long time so we need to.." He looked over at her then adjusted, "Well, let me shower and change and I will see you shortly"

"All right> See ya, brother!"

Chase told Tracey to expect company, then went into the shower. 

While he was showering, Tracey used the phone to call up her boss, "Hey, it's me. Listen there may be some side effects of the drug. We need to be careful in further testing. I will let you know more when I know"

Chase came out of the shower and dressed in some cargo shorts and a t-shirt while Tracey went in to clean up.

When he got into the kitchen to fix a bite to eat, the door opened and Rick walked in. 

"Hey, we really have to talk. Is Tracey still here?"

"Yeah, why?"

"She needs to hear this, too. I can't stay as there are a couple of people at my house and I need to get back to them."

"Dude, we made love this morning and..well..."

Rick looked at him, "Then you already know what I'm going to tell you?"

"I think so"

"Chase, bro, did you....."

"She said I did, but I don't remember it other than the sex felt really, I mean REALLY, amazing and I was like this when we were done so I don't...."

Rick actually grinned at this, "So you might like being the Hulk after all..."

"I didn't say that."

"Ok...yeah...whatever" Rick walked around to the kitchen and punched him in the arm.

Chase looked at him, "I'm serious. I enjoy sex, I don't want to be a freak. She thinks it might not happen again any way, just a little side effect."

Tracey came out of the bedroom at this point and both guys turned to look. Rick blurted out, "How do you manage to look so incredibly hot first thing in the morning?"

Chase punched him back, "Watch who you are saying that to"

Rick rubbed his arm, "Hey, seriously, you two. I changed again last night. I'm back to normal now, but I needed to let you know there might be...."

"Side effects" Tracey finished, "I saw Chase change this morning, but not all the way it was just like an after shock or something I think"

"Tracey, I changed all the way last night. I admit I enjoyed it and so I encouraged it.  I think your lover boy just doesn't want to be a freak, so even unconsciously he fights it."

Chase came out of the kitchen with the skillet and a mess of scrambled eggs, "I was going to offer you breakfast, but if you talk about me like that I might just Hulk out and throw your ass out the door."

Rick laughed, "I'll take some breakfast. After all a growing boy needs all the nutrition he can get."

When Chase didn't laugh, Rick  turned to Tracey in a deadpan voice, "Don't make him horny, he won't like it when he's horny"

Chase set the skillet down, "Seriously dude you are going to piss me off, stop screwing around. Besides you dented my car the other week. When are you going to fix that?"

Rick responded, "Oh man, I forgot about that."

Tracey sighed, "Rick I appreciate you letting me know about the other effects. We need to keep an eye on both of you  in case.....uhhh...in case..."

Tracey suddenly looked pale, "I don't feel so well"

Chase ran to her side, "You ok, babe?"

She suddenly ran to the bathroom and shut the door. Chase and Rick looked at each other then both went to the door. Chase began to bang on it, "Trace, honey, open up let me in so I can help."

Rick called out, "Hey you want 911? I can..."

A raspy voice from inside the bathroom barked out, "NO! Just wait....I'll be....."

Suddenly there was a loud snarl from the behind the door and the sound of cloth ripping,  There were several loud pings and a button rolled out under the door. Chase and Rick both followed it and then looked at each other,

"Holy Shit!" They said in unison as the door blew outwards and an unbelievably thick arm pushed through. Followed by a 7 foot monster around 800 pounds of thick muscle.  What had been Tracey's delicate breasts were now 80" pectorals and her face had become squared and masculine with a shadow of beard growth.

But Rick was staring where her female parts should have been raged a 2 foot long cock pointing straight up in the air.

Chase gasped,'Trac...trac....what happened? "

The man who had been Tracey now responded in a deep voice, "Your cum along with the serum must have caused this."

Rick gaped, "Dude, you were in mid transformation when you came in her?"

Chase looked even more stunned, "I...I'm ....sorry...Let me get the anti..."

"NO!" the creature roared and grabbed his arm before he could leave, "I love this. I can't believe how awesome it feels! I wondered what it felt like to have a dick and ugg " She groaned and began to swell even larger nearly filling the room.

Chase groaned, "You're crushing my arm....let go...ah"

The creature managed to release as precum dripped from the head of the dick.

Rick laughed then let out a gasp, 

Chase looked at his friend who grinned back, "I think I'm getting a wee bit turned on by all of this..." and he began to swell into his shirt.

Chase shrank back against the wall shaking his head.

Rick laughed again, much richer and deeper, "Come on bro, join us!" as his arms grew to the size of basketballs and ripped the sleeves apart.

He groaned in ecstasy as his back flared out ripping the shirt down both sides. He was beginning to stretch upwards against Tracey who moved back as far as possible, 

"We'd better get outside as there won't be enough room in here shortly."

Chase yelled, "Go away both of you, freaks! and ....ahhh...."

The pheromones in the room were overpowering and he felt his groin stir. 

Rick burst free of his pants and turned to look at Chase who was glaring at him, "No...I can fight....this...."  

Trace said, "No....don't....."

Chase glared at the creature and said, "I....will"  But all them could see that he was losing the battle. His shirt and shorts looked like they were painted on.

Rick smiled at Tracey and said, "Watch his legs and ass. They are his best parts."

Chase turned his fierce gaze to Rick, 'Fuck....you...." then turned away as his butt swelled out and split the back of his shorts and his legs ripped up the sides leaving only the waistband holding on.

"Thanks for the show, bro!" Rick laughed.

The back of Chase's shirt split apart as thick wide lats pushed out and his arms were leveraged apart.  His shoulders thickened like bowling balls and his chest erupted from the front of his shirt.

Chase dropped to his knees as a surge of intense power and orgasmic ecstasy washed through him and just groaned as his voice dropped an octave in pitch.  

With a loud rumble the back wall of the room fell outwards as the three creatures were now too huge for the house.

Nearly blind with sexual passion all three creatures were stroking each other's cocks and soon a shower of cum sprayed everywhere.

The sticky mess left a wash in the yard and about an hour later all three woke up, tangled around each other. Chase was half across Rick with his arm around Tracey, who was buried against Chase and Rick, back to her full female form.

Rick sighed, "Back to normal again, but that was the best damn sex I ever had with my two favorite people" and kissed them both.

Neither Tracey nor Chase tried to stop him, Tracey began to cry.

"It wasn't that bad of a kiss" Rick said,

"No I"m just embarrassed. I can't believe how much I liked that."

Chase just turned his head away for a moment, but Rick could see his eyes getting wet. "You too? Did you not like it either?"

Chase paused, "I'm frustrated because...well...I actually did like it. But I need to know this is over. I don't know...."

Rick's face fell, "I'm not that bad of a friend am I?"

Chase shook his head then leaned over and kissed her gently on the cheek. She smiled, "I love you."

Chase smiled back, "I love you too. No matter what happens to us"

Then without warning Chase leaned over to Rick and kissed him passionately on the mouth, "I love you too. " 

Then he gasped, and Rick and Tracey who each had a hand around him in their group embrace felt Chase's back begin to widen out again. He smiled this time at his two friends as his chest heaved forwards and they smiled back.

Can we please get a continuation for this ! Love the whole Chase, Tracey and Rick triangle! 

• Upvote 4