The Superflu - The Hypertrophic Pandemic

GiganticBeast

Ummm, i have been wondering but ummm. Is it even still a flu? Most posts here were of guys that became ill at first and then began to grow to enlrmous to gigantic sizes only to pass the virus along and making others sick. In your storyline it seems like none of them are really getting sick anymore and are just realed into the orgy by male musk and scent of cum and almost instant musclegrowth cum. ^^; Sure the virus can evolve but it seems that the "flu" part of this continuos story has disappeared. Or am I incorrect about this? ^^;

You are absolutely right Hanugumo. I realized that half way through writing this scene. I figure it tends to run like a normal flu unless some other stimuli speeds it to the growth level. I do plan on getting back to the 'flu' a bit more as my plot line continues. I apologize for getting off topic. I should have played up how they were infeted by the dirty glasses more first before growing them. Rest assured, I will try to get back to the flu in future posts. 

You are absolutely right Hanugumo. I realized that half way through writing this scene. I figure it tends to run like a normal flu unless some other stimuli speeds it to the growth level. I do plan on getting back to the 'flu' a bit more as my plot line continues. I apologize for getting off topic. I should have played up how they were infeted by the dirty glasses more first before growing them. Rest assured, I will try to get back to the flu in future posts.

Well I guess factors like a weak immune system would hasten it to the growth phase. But still, even the strongest and quickest acting flu still makes the infected sick for a little bit. But I have full contidence in you for returning the continuous story back to the "flu" part in future installments. And that you will find a way to describe the faster and faster initiation of the growth phase then it normally should as well. ^^ <3

Keep up your amaz8ng writing and see you next time. ^^

(Also sorry that I pointed this out here in the open. ~_~; )

Well I guess factors like a weak immune system would hasten it to the growth phase. But still, even the strongest and quickest acting flu still makes the infected sick for a little bit. But I have full contidence in you for returning the continuous story back to the "flu" part in future installments. And that you will find a way to describe the faster and faster initiation of the growth phase then it normally should as well. ^^ <3

Keep up your amaz8ng writing and see you next time. ^^

(Also sorry that I pointed this out here in the open. ~_~; )

No worries man! I love getting feedback. It's the only way to learn and grow!

• Upvote 1

No worries man! I love getting feedback. It's the only way to learn and grow!

Glad to hear that my feedback will help. ^^ <3 I'm really looking forwards to seeing what you will write in your next installments. ^^ <3

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Though the superflu focuses on MUSCLE & COCK growth,its clear that not all the superflu story entries follow a shared continuity.

But that's what i love about this CONTINUOUS superflu storyline.. Anyone can contribute a theme,feature their own ideas about how the virus spreads,how fast,how slow,how symptomatic. Some go for gigantic muscle macro growth in the hundreds of feet.Some opt for a more manageable,yet unreal size of 8-12 feet. Some are gay in theme,some are hetero in theme.

In many chapters,i've read that once infected with the flu,it takes several minutes for the symptoms to manifest themselves..

I'm just one of those suckers who go for the 28 Days Later.World War Z rate of infection..Yeah,the 'zombies' showed symptoms already (red eyes,rage etc),but once infected it took Brendan Gleeson's 28DL character to 'turn' in less than a minute,the guy by the car/air hostess in WWZ to 'turn' in less than a minute..so,its clear a virus can mutate and react faster....then why not in some cases be asymptomatic.  How frightening that could be if no-one saw it coming..!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Beni Suef,Egypt

Fehdi Al-Mauni sat in the dimly lit sandstone outhouse that passed as his gym,heaving from a work out on a beaten old bench press. He was alone in the old former grain store that jutted out into the date palm plantation well away from the old tenement where he lived,the warm desert air blowing in through the open shutter as cicadas chirped away in the otherwise silence of an encroaching sunset,as the gloom of night grew thicker.

Speaking of thickness..Fehdi was into the bodybuilding craze that seemed to be gaining popularity especially amongst the youth of Egypt. Fehdi,or just Fehd...was 26. A handsome rugged hairy man of 6ft and an impressive 190lbs of lean thick muscle.. 

Well,he had been lean and ripped until a few months ago,when he was introduced to another,less favourable aspect of bodybuilding and muscle gain.  Synthol. Another bodybuilding craze that seemed especially popular with young Middle Eastern men.  

This artificial 'site enhancement oil' was an oil,alcohol and lidocaine substance that was injected into a muscle,usually the bicep,but also the delts,traps or pectoral muscles,to enhance their size,but very often to gross,bloated mismatched sizes in comparison to other muscles. And the more ardent,(idiotic if you will) addicted users of Synthol,very often plumped up their biceps or delts or pecs to grotesque proportions that looked way abnormal in comparison to otherwise slender forearms or thin necks,and clear for all to see,a muscle gain not achieved naturally. And there was always a danger from synthol abuse..Muscles would rupture,pulmonary embolisms and blisters could occur,..even potentially fatal consequences. And this was all legal..!

Now,there were a few synthol abusers,Fehd included,that even though one could clearly see they had been using the oil on specific muscles,being bigger than the others,they trained their other muscles to an extent that they looked quite pumped and swole mostly all over.Dare to say it,..Fehd was among those few synthol users that still looked quite hot..

Fehd had recently injected himself with a syring full of the crap into his biceps.Now,as he sat there,sweaty from his workout,he could see the results of the oil in his arms. His biceps were un-naturally swollen as a result of the liquid pumped into them,more so than a gain in size from his sessions with the dumbbells. They were showing bloated fullness,not as freaky as the synthol addicts that took it to the extreme,but abnormal nonetheless. Full,round,swarthy,not quite as hard and pumped like ordinary muscle gain,a result of the fluid build up,...looking out of place with his sinewy yet much slender forearms,a sign that clearly gave his synthol abuse away..

But try telling Fehd that.. He sat there admiring his swollen biceps and his meaty rack of bloated synthol assisted pecs stretching out his sweat stained black shirt.. 

If only if it wasn't for this damn malaise he felt like he was coming down with,..Fehd would hit another round of upper body work out..  Fehd had felt weaker than usual,feeling a cold shivers running through him,despite the hot desert air.. Maybe his cousin Fatima had brought something else back with her,from her trip to visiting friends in Bradford,England,when he met her at Cairo airport just two hours ago.? After all,the English weather always seemed to be much colder,miserable and wetter than Egypt,especially the grim up north. A typical misconception of foreigners :}

Maybe a shot of synthol into his biceps..again..would perk him up...and perhaps another hours hard workout would burn out his illness..?

He picked up the syring from his Nike sports bag,gave it a tap,and pricked his left biceps.. Barely seconds into his dosage,Fehd suddenly cramped up in excruciating pain that wracked up his left arm and shocking through the nerves down throughout his body like a cold bolt of electricity. He dropped the syringe,tensing up in pain,gritting his teeth as he felt another wave course up his arm,shouting in pain,that would not be heard by anyone anytime soon. 

Fehd began to sweat profusely despite feeling like he'd been blasted by ice cold air.. 'Oh fuck'.. Maybe that fucking syringe was tainted..?

It wasn't.. But the synthol was reacting with a virus that was already present in his body. A virus that Fehds joking presumptions were actually true. Fatima had unknowingly been a silent asymptomatic carrier,..unaffected by it..So far,females were immune.. And it had 'jumped' to Fehd when he kissed his cousin when he picked her up in the car to drive her to her residence on the other side of Beni Suef.

Even though the pain seemed to be subsiding,Fehd kept being wracked with cramps that sent his muscles into spasms,causing him in involentarily to flex them. He clenched his wrist and watched as both of his bicep suddenly seemed to inflate,then deflate,then inflate..almost as if it was breathing,looking in alarm as the muscle itself began to swell under the swarthy olive brown skin..soaking in and draining the synthol oil and being replaced by actual thickness. His bi's were actually growing bigger,bloating out like he was one of those now heavily addicted synthol abusers that took growth to the extreme,but they were becoming pumped and more solid,streaking with pulsating veins,joined in by burgeoning triceps..

And it was not only his biceps growing freakier.. With each wave of muscle spasms,his delts bulged,his traps rose up around a thickening bull neck. Veins rippled like fast growing tree roots forcing up through hard ground,feeding growth into his back,causing his lats to swell and spread with the next spasm. Hunched over,Fehd looked like he was growing into the incredible hulk as his lats bloated and his shoulders widened almost with a cracking sound of his bones adjusting to accommodate the sudden muscle growth. As size poured into his muscles,he was actually growing in height but by no way to match his muscles.  

Fehd could feel the cold shivers and the pain lessening,but with each continuing muscle spasm,the pain was replaced with a rush of adrenalin,like he was getting a pump from a hard workout. And this adrenalin was also ramping up his testosterone levels. Fehd was also beginning to feel like he was almost having an orgasm.

He caught sight of himself in the mirror opposite.. And a grin etched across his sweaty handsome face. He did look like the fucking incredible hulk,..but not green! 

He could see his pecs joining in the growth,..rapidly swelling out under his black shirt into two rising bloated mounds.. 

'"Fuck yeah.." he shouted,wanting to see more and literally ripping off his tee to free those two swollen,swelling bulging mountains of muscle he called pectorals.. Thick rough curly black hair sweaty and coated the pec slopes like a wet shag carpet,and the creavage between them like a deep cleft of a valley between two solid escarpments.

The sight turned Fehd on.. His hand clamped to the bulge in his khaki shorts,openly groping his cock..and stood up to revel in himself.

He was a growing muscle God.. He fucking needed to worship himself.. Others should worship him.. Damn fuck..he was sexy.

Fuck it..! Off came the khaki shorts.. He had to get off.. His cock was already hard,and its 7 inch thick cut shaft whacked up against an 8 pack of hard breezeblock abs,crunching together like an unsafe pile of rock,dusted with coarse black hair that headed down in a sensuous trail down their centre to a thick firece briar patch of wiry pubes around his throbbing cockshaft.

Fehd was sweating heavily.He could actually catch his musk,which only served to drive up his sexual libido.. The flu was actually altering his sexual chemistry,finding further avenues of contagion through increased sweat glands,increased semen... And to do that,his genitals need to grow too.!

Fehd was getting off on himself in the mirror.. A growing hulk..hunk.. His height only growing to reach a still unusual 7ft,but his muscles swollen so much,bloated so big he looked like a cartoon superhero or photoshopped bodybuilder that must have weighed in at 400lbs plus..! He still looked bloated and abnormally,freakily overgrown,with massive boulder like biceps at a record 30 inches,and when he threw them up around his head they pressed up against his face,and his lats bellowed out wide like a cobra's hood,offset by a tapering waspish waistline.. But unlike synthol that left his muscles bloated,mishapen and soft,his muscles were pumped,ripped and hard and each were abnormall and oversized.

Spasms still ran through Fehds huge sexy hairy body,though far more welcome and pleasurable..His muscles still,slowly seemed to be 'breathing'. Veins rippled down his hairy legs,feeding the last muscle growth into thickening tree trunk bulging quads,rippling diamond calves..

With his hands still up behind his head,his bicpes bloating against his cheeks as he turned to inhale the erotic aroma of his sweaty musk of his hair matted armpits.Fehd poked out a tongue that had grown longer,allowing him to lick his own pits.. 

Fehd humped his groin forward,thrusting out his erect cock.. Veins corded around its hard shaft feeding growth into it.. With each thrust,each clench of that hard hairy rock soli twin globes of his bubble butt,his cock thickened in girth,and pushed out in length..passing 8 inches...9..10...11..12.. slowing at an inhuman 14 fucking inches of beer bottle thick monster.. his balls heaving and hanging lower and heavier,swelling into full cum laden grapefruits under his massive superhuman cock..

The last of the virus symptoms was altering Fehds very mind..With each synaptic shock in his brain,his heterosexuality drained away,replaced with a homosexual lust...a lust he had to...wanted to share...  And way that the virus spread..

Fehd grunted as a final spasm shot through his huge cock,causing him to orgams,shooting thick heavy globs of cum to spray over the mirror,and the floor in front of him..

his heavy churning balls heaving to feed his cock of cum.. There was no post orgasmic weakness..Fehd still felt pumped,powerful...virile..

The flu was still inside him..He still would feel those slight shivers.. Still have the ocassional spasm..somewhat controlled.. Waiting to get out and spread to its next victim.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 10

Beni Suef,Egypt

Fehdi Al-Mauni sat in the dimly lit sandstone outhouse that passed as his gym,heaving from a work out on a beaten old bench press. He was alone in the old former grain store that jutted out into the date palm plantation well away from the old tenement where he lived,the warm desert air blowing in through the open shutter as cicadas chirped away in the otherwise silence of an encroaching sunset,as the gloom of night grew thicker.

Speaking of thickness..Fehdi was into the bodybuilding craze that seemed to be gaining popularity especially amongst the youth of Egypt. Fehdi,or just Fehd...was 26. A handsome rugged hairy man of 6ft and an impressive 190lbs of lean thick muscle..

Well,he had been lean and ripped until a few months ago,when he was introduced to another,less favourable aspect of bodybuilding and muscle gain. Synthol. Another bodybuilding craze that seemed especially popular with young Middle Eastern men.

This artificial 'site enhancement oil' was an oil,alcohol and lidocaine substance that was injected into a muscle,usually the bicep,but also the delts,traps or pectoral muscles,to enhance their size,but very often to gross,bloated mismatched sizes in comparison to other muscles. And the more ardent,(idiotic if you will) addicted users of Synthol,very often plumped up their biceps or delts or pecs to grotesque proportions that looked way abnormal in comparison to otherwise slender forearms or thin necks,and clear for all to see,a muscle gain not achieved naturally. And there was always a danger from synthol abuse..Muscles would rupture,pulmonary embolisms and blisters could occur,..even potentially fatal consequences. And this was all legal..!

Now,there were a few synthol abusers,Fehd included,that even though one could clearly see they had been using the oil on specific muscles,being bigger than the others,they trained their other muscles to an extent that they looked quite pumped and swole mostly all over.Dare to say it,..Fehd was among those few synthol users that still looked quite hot..

Fehd had recently injected himself with a syring full of the crap into his biceps.Now,as he sat there,sweaty from his workout,he could see the results of the oil in his arms. His biceps were un-naturally swollen as a result of the liquid pumped into them,more so than a gain in size from his sessions with the dumbbells. They were showing bloated fullness,not as freaky as the synthol addicts that took it to the extreme,but abnormal nonetheless. Full,round,swarthy,not quite as hard and pumped like ordinary muscle gain,a result of the fluid build up,...looking out of place with his sinewy yet much slender forearms,a sign that clearly gave his synthol abuse away..

But try telling Fehd that.. He sat there admiring his swollen biceps and his meaty rack of bloated synthol assisted pecs stretching out his sweat stained black shirt..

If only if it wasn't for this damn malaise he felt like he was coming down with,..Fehd would hit another round of upper body work out.. Fehd had felt weaker than usual,feeling a cold shivers running through him,despite the hot desert air.. Maybe his cousin Fatima had brought something else back with her,from her trip to visiting friends in Bradford,England,when he met her at Cairo airport just two hours ago.? After all,the English weather always seemed to be much colder,miserable and wetter than Egypt,especially the grim up north. A typical misconception of foreigners :}

Maybe a shot of synthol into his biceps..again..would perk him up...and perhaps another hours hard workout would burn out his illness..?

He picked up the syring from his Nike sports bag,gave it a tap,and pricked his left biceps.. Barely seconds into his dosage,Fehd suddenly cramped up in excruciating pain that wracked up his left arm and shocking through the nerves down throughout his body like a cold bolt of electricity. He dropped the syringe,tensing up in pain,gritting his teeth as he felt another wave course up his arm,shouting in pain,that would not be heard by anyone anytime soon.

Fehd began to sweat profusely despite feeling like he'd been blasted by ice cold air.. 'Oh fuck'.. Maybe that fucking syringe was tainted..?

It wasn't.. But the synthol was reacting with a virus that was already present in his body. A virus that Fehds joking presumptions were actually true. Fatima had unknowingly been a silent asymptomatic carrier,..unaffected by it..So far,females were immune.. And it had 'jumped' to Fehd when he kissed his cousin when he picked her up in the car to drive her to her residence on the other side of Beni Suef.

Even though the pain seemed to be subsiding,Fehd kept being wracked with cramps that sent his muscles into spasms,causing him in involentarily to flex them. He clenched his wrist and watched as both of his bicep suddenly seemed to inflate,then deflate,then inflate..almost as if it was breathing,looking in alarm as the muscle itself began to swell under the swarthy olive brown skin..soaking in and draining the synthol oil and being replaced by actual thickness. His bi's were actually growing bigger,bloating out like he was one of those now heavily addicted synthol abusers that took growth to the extreme,but they were becoming pumped and more solid,streaking with pulsating veins,joined in by burgeoning triceps..

And it was not only his biceps growing freakier.. With each wave of muscle spasms,his delts bulged,his traps rose up around a thickening bull neck. Veins rippled like fast growing tree roots forcing up through hard ground,feeding growth into his back,causing his lats to swell and spread with the next spasm. Hunched over,Fehd looked like he was growing into the incredible hulk as his lats bloated and his shoulders widened almost with a cracking sound of his bones adjusting to accommodate the sudden muscle growth. As size poured into his muscles,he was actually growing in height but by no way to match his muscles.

Fehd could feel the cold shivers and the pain lessening,but with each continuing muscle spasm,the pain was replaced with a rush of adrenalin,like he was getting a pump from a hard workout. And this adrenalin was also ramping up his testosterone levels. Fehd was also beginning to feel like he was almost having an orgasm.

He caught sight of himself in the mirror opposite.. And a grin etched across his sweaty handsome face. He did look like the fucking incredible hulk,..but not green!

He could see his pecs joining in the growth,..rapidly swelling out under his black shirt into two rising bloated mounds..

'"Fuck yeah.." he shouted,wanting to see more and literally ripping off his tee to free those two swollen,swelling bulging mountains of muscle he called pectorals.. Thick rough curly black hair sweaty and coated the pec slopes like a wet shag carpet,and the creavage between them like a deep cleft of a valley between two solid escarpments.

The sight turned Fehd on.. His hand clamped to the bulge in his khaki shorts,openly groping his cock..and stood up to revel in himself.

He was a growing muscle God.. He fucking needed to worship himself.. Others should worship him.. Damn fuck..he was sexy.

Fuck it..! Off came the khaki shorts.. He had to get off.. His cock was already hard,and its 7 inch thick cut shaft whacked up against an 8 pack of hard breezeblock abs,crunching together like an unsafe pile of rock,dusted with coarse black hair that headed down in a sensuous trail down their centre to a thick firece briar patch of wiry pubes around his throbbing cockshaft.

Fehd was sweating heavily.He could actually catch his musk,which only served to drive up his sexual libido.. The flu was actually altering his sexual chemistry,finding further avenues of contagion through increased sweat glands,increased semen... And to do that,his genitals need to grow too.!

Fehd was getting off on himself in the mirror.. A growing hulk..hunk.. His height only growing to reach a still unusual 7ft,but his muscles swollen so much,bloated so big he looked like a cartoon superhero or photoshopped bodybuilder that must have weighed in at 400lbs plus..! He still looked bloated and abnormally,freakily overgrown,with massive boulder like biceps at a record 30 inches,and when he threw them up around his head they pressed up against his face,and his lats bellowed out wide like a cobra's hood,offset by a tapering waspish waistline.. But unlike synthol that left his muscles bloated,mishapen and soft,his muscles were pumped,ripped and hard and each were abnormall and oversized.

Spasms still ran through Fehds huge sexy hairy body,though far more welcome and pleasurable..His muscles still,slowly seemed to be 'breathing'. Veins rippled down his hairy legs,feeding the last muscle growth into thickening tree trunk bulging quads,rippling diamond calves..

With his hands still up behind his head,his bicpes bloating against his cheeks as he turned to inhale the erotic aroma of his sweaty musk of his hair matted armpits.Fehd poked out a tongue that had grown longer,allowing him to lick his own pits..

Fehd humped his groin forward,thrusting out his erect cock.. Veins corded around its hard shaft feeding growth into it.. With each thrust,each clench of that hard hairy rock soli twin globes of his bubble butt,his cock thickened in girth,and pushed out in length..passing 8 inches...9..10...11..12.. slowing at an inhuman 14 fucking inches of beer bottle thick monster.. his balls heaving and hanging lower and heavier,swelling into full cum laden grapefruits under his massive superhuman cock..

The last of the virus symptoms was altering Fehds very mind..With each synaptic shock in his brain,his heterosexuality drained away,replaced with a homosexual lust...a lust he had to...wanted to share... And way that the virus spread..

Fehd grunted as a final spasm shot through his huge cock,causing him to orgams,shooting thick heavy globs of cum to spray over the mirror,and the floor in front of him..

his heavy churning balls heaving to feed his cock of cum.. There was no post orgasmic weakness..Fehd still felt pumped,powerful...virile..

The flu was still inside him..He still would feel those slight shivers.. Still have the ocassional spasm..somewhat controlled.. Waiting to get out and spread to its next victim.

Very nicely done. I'm glad to see a new chapter that features a virus again. ^^ I hope you will be able to post more additions. ^^

Thanks Hanu. I kinda like juggling ideas for both a hotter more rapid onset flu (Bradford,Liverpool etc)..and a more sensual restrained...er..strain!.. Kinda like a divergence..to suit both sets of superflu admirers.

For some reason i've been fantasising about Jack Wilshere catching the flu whilst he's off with his fractured ankle..the first 'celeb' to be infected.. ^^  :P

• Upvote 1

Thanks Hanu. I kinda like juggling ideas for both a hotter more rapid onset flu (Bradford,Liverpool etc)..and a more sensual restrained...er..strain!.. Kinda like a divergence..to suit both sets of superflu admirers.

For some reason i've been fantasising about Jack Wilshere catching the flu whilst he's off with his fractured ankle..the first 'celeb' to be infected.. ^^  :P

He or Ben Cohen would make an excellent first celebrity case. Esp if they put on a nice big muscle gut as they grow :D