The Superflu - The Hypertrophic Pandemic

GiganticBeast

So, it seems that the transmission of the Super flu was as simple as contact with a single minute drop of infected hosts sweat,cum or saliva, and infection and symptoms, were rapid,and in increasing cases,shockingly instant.

By skin contact with the infected fluids,which resulted in rapid,instant absorption,even through thin clothes.This was as stated above,by a simple touch of the minutest of droplets.

By Sexual Intercourse,which more often than not,was via s homosexual intercourse due to the near instant sexual re-orientation effects the flu often triggered in (most of) the infected men's minds. 

Though this was not exclusively so.. Heterosexual intercourse via women who harboured the flu,but showed no signs at all,could just as well spread the flu to 'initially' straight men..

In rare cases,some straight men became bisexual,but the need for gay sex.

By Oral Ingestion of infected bodily fluids and of tainted infected fluids such as water. So,this was as easy as sharing a glass or bottle (empty or full of liquid),or by the slightest of kisses,or often via sexual intercourse involving blowjobs to be blunt..

Close proximity or enclosed space airborne inhaling of infected bodily fluids via a sneeze,cough or sweat musk. Though the flu seemed to be mutating in this aspect as the infected men were increasingly asymptomatic of the usual flu like symptoms of coughs,colds and sneezes,so profuse sweating and increased pre-cum and orgasm cum potency were ways of transmission.

And the simple act of inhaling a sweaty man's musk seemed to have a hypnotic-like and sexually arousing effect,leaving men susceptible to infection.

It was also apparent that the flu outside of its host,exposed to the elements,had an amazingly long life expectancy before decay,as some cases it can survive on certain surfaces and plants for weeks,as opposed to more virulent and deadly viruses.

Such as evident in the shipment of cigarette papers stolen from the back of a parked van in Liverpool,2 weeks after it arrived in illegally from the USA,then another fortnight until it arrived into Bradford via recreational drug use,in the latter city's case also indicative of surface contact spread via shared beer glasses.

And whether one likes it or not,due to an infected hosts penchant for recreational cannabis use via the tainted cigarette roll papers,the flu tainted and enhanced the mental and physical effects of the drugs he was in possession and found another avenue of infection into less than favourable hosts..

But the Super Flu,in its early stages in Europe at least,slowly increasing exponentially across the globe,could easily mutate to find other ways of infection and transmission. it was not a deadly virus and some even sought infection desiring the muscle enhancing results,so it would be one of the hardest viruses to contain....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Central Florida, Chase and Tracey's place:

Chase woke up with the sun streaming through the window. Tracey was still asleep next to him. She looked amazing. He got up quietly and went into the bathroom to relieve himself. Quick check in the mirror. 

"Yep, normal amazing Chase" he grinned while he peed into the toilet. "Thank God that's over."

He went back into the room and started to climb into bed next to the love of his life. She was beautiful with her pert breasts rising up and down. He reached over and brushed the hair back from her face. Her eyes opened sleepily and she smiled.

He kissed her briefly then rolled up next to her.

She reached over and rubbed his leg which he threw across her as he  became aroused.

He kissed her again more deeply and she moaned lightly as he moved over top of her. Her hand drifted up and took hold of his shaft and she stroked it firmly but gently. 

His whole spine stiffened in reaction to her touch and she leaned forward to kiss the tip of his penis.

Chase shuddered then leaned forward and pulled her into a tight embrace, thrusting gently against her stomach then easing up between her breasts.

He finally pushed her back down, then entered her slowly and gently thrusting gradually increasing in rhythm. 

They both were lost in the passion for while when Tracey heard Chase groan suddenly, He felt a bit heavier, and she thought he was thickening inside of her. She gasped as he pushed further inside. Chase was thrusting faster and faster oblivious to all else. She gasped as he swelled even deeper inside of her. His chest appeared to bulge outwards slightly and veins began running across his body, thickening and growing like snakes.

His arms flexed with each move like two cannonballs and she saw his traps rise up around his neck and he began grunting like an animal. 

He suddenly growled out "I'm cumming" and gasped loudly and deeply.

Tracey felt a huge surge as his fluid shot deeply into her. She gasped in her own orgasmic experience. Then he sighed and nearly collapsed on her and began to shrink back to normal again.

They lay together for a few moments snuggling and kissing.  

He smiled, "I love you. That was so amazing. I don't remember it ever feeling like that before."

She looked at him, "You don't know?"

"What?"

"I think you started to change again."

He pushed up and looked down at himself, "I don't look any bigger."

"Not now, while you were...you grew inside of me."

"Oh my God! Did I hurt you?"

"No, but it was startling. It may just be a side effect of the anti-viral medication I gave you."

"Do you  think this will happen every time we...I mean if I get...."

"I don't think so but it's hard to tell"

They were interrupted by Chase's cell ringing. He fumbled our of bed, still half hard and groped for the phone.  "Hello?"

Rick's voice answered, "Hey, bro! Uhm, we need to talk can I come over for a bit?"

"Uh yeah, sure, give me a minute to clean up...I mean Tracey's been gone a long time so we need to.." He looked over at her then adjusted, "Well, let me shower and change and I will see you shortly"

"All right> See ya, brother!"

Chase told Tracey to expect company, then went into the shower. 

While he was showering, Tracey used the phone to call up her boss, "Hey, it's me. Listen there may be some side effects of the drug. We need to be careful in further testing. I will let you know more when I know"

Chase came out of the shower and dressed in some cargo shorts and a t-shirt while Tracey went in to clean up.

When he got into the kitchen to fix a bite to eat, the door opened and Rick walked in. 

"Hey, we really have to talk. Is Tracey still here?"

"Yeah, why?"

"She needs to hear this, too. I can't stay as there are a couple of people at my house and I need to get back to them."

"Dude, we made love this morning and..well..."

Rick looked at him, "Then you already know what I'm going to tell you?"

"I think so"

"Chase, bro, did you....."

"She said I did, but I don't remember it other than the sex felt really, I mean REALLY, amazing and I was like this when we were done so I don't...."

Rick actually grinned at this, "So you might like being the Hulk after all..."

"I didn't say that."

"Ok...yeah...whatever" Rick walked around to the kitchen and punched him in the arm.

Chase looked at him, "I'm serious. I enjoy sex, I don't want to be a freak. She thinks it might not happen again any way, just a little side effect."

Tracey came out of the bedroom at this point and both guys turned to look. Rick blurted out, "How do you manage to look so incredibly hot first thing in the morning?"

Chase punched him back, "Watch who you are saying that to"

Rick rubbed his arm, "Hey, seriously, you two. I changed again last night. I'm back to normal now, but I needed to let you know there might be...."

"Side effects" Tracey finished, "I saw Chase change this morning, but not all the way it was just like an after shock or something I think"

"Tracey, I changed all the way last night. I admit I enjoyed it and so I encouraged it.  I think your lover boy just doesn't want to be a freak, so even unconsciously he fights it."

Chase came out of the kitchen with the skillet and a mess of scrambled eggs, "I was going to offer you breakfast, but if you talk about me like that I might just Hulk out and throw your ass out the door."

Rick laughed, "I'll take some breakfast. After all a growing boy needs all the nutrition he can get."

When Chase didn't laugh, Rick  turned to Tracey in a deadpan voice, "Don't make him horny, he won't like it when he's horny"

Chase set the skillet down, "Seriously dude you are going to piss me off, stop screwing around. Besides you dented my car the other week. When are you going to fix that?"

Rick responded, "Oh man, I forgot about that."

Tracey sighed, "Rick I appreciate you letting me know about the other effects. We need to keep an eye on both of you  in case.....uhhh...in case..."

Tracey suddenly looked pale, "I don't feel so well"

Chase ran to her side, "You ok, babe?"

She suddenly ran to the bathroom and shut the door. Chase and Rick looked at each other then both went to the door. Chase began to bang on it, "Trace, honey, open up let me in so I can help."

Rick called out, "Hey you want 911? I can..."

A raspy voice from inside the bathroom barked out, "NO! Just wait....I'll be....."

Suddenly there was a loud snarl from the behind the door and the sound of cloth ripping,  There were several loud pings and a button rolled out under the door. Chase and Rick both followed it and then looked at each other,

"Holy Shit!" They said in unison as the door blew outwards and an unbelievably thick arm pushed through. Followed by a 7 foot monster around 800 pounds of thick muscle.  What had been Tracey's delicate breasts were now 80" pectorals and her face had become squared and masculine with a shadow of beard growth.

But Rick was staring where her female parts should have been raged a 2 foot long cock pointing straight up in the air.

Chase gasped,'Trac...trac....what happened? "

The man who had been Tracey now responded in a deep voice, "Your cum along with the serum must have caused this."

Rick gaped, "Dude, you were in mid transformation when you came in her?"

Chase looked even more stunned, "I...I'm ....sorry...Let me get the anti..."

"NO!" the creature roared and grabbed his arm before he could leave, "I love this. I can't believe how awesome it feels! I wondered what it felt like to have a dick and ugg " She groaned and began to swell even larger nearly filling the room.

Chase groaned, "You're crushing my arm....let go...ah"

The creature managed to release as precum dripped from the head of the dick.

Rick laughed then let out a gasp, 

Chase looked at his friend who grinned back, "I think I'm getting a wee bit turned on by all of this..." and he began to swell into his shirt.

Chase shrank back against the wall shaking his head.

Rick laughed again, much richer and deeper, "Come on bro, join us!" as his arms grew to the size of basketballs and ripped the sleeves apart.

He groaned in ecstasy as his back flared out ripping the shirt down both sides. He was beginning to stretch upwards against Tracey who moved back as far as possible, 

"We'd better get outside as there won't be enough room in here shortly."

Chase yelled, "Go away both of you, freaks! and ....ahhh...."

​The pheromones in the room were overpowering and he felt his groin stir. 

Rick burst free of his pants and turned to look at Chase who was glaring at him, "No...I can fight....this...."  

Trace said, "No....don't....."

Chase glared at the creature and said, "I....will"  But all them could see that he was losing the battle. His shirt and shorts looked like they were painted on.

Rick smiled at Tracey and said, "Watch his legs and ass. They are his best parts."

Chase turned his fierce gaze to Rick, 'Fuck....you...." then turned away as his butt swelled out and split the back of his shorts and his legs ripped up the sides leaving only the waistband holding on.

"Thanks for the show, bro!" Rick laughed.

The back of Chase's shirt split apart as thick wide lats pushed out and his arms were leveraged apart.  His shoulders thickened like bowling balls and his chest erupted from the front of his shirt.

Chase dropped to his knees as a surge of intense power and orgasmic ecstasy washed through him and just groaned as his voice dropped an octave in pitch.  

With a loud rumble the back wall of the room fell outwards as the three creatures were now too huge for the house.

Nearly blind with sexual passion all three creatures were stroking each other's cocks and soon a shower of cum sprayed everywhere.

The sticky mess left a wash in the yard and about an hour later all three woke up, tangled around each other. Chase was half across Rick with his arm around Tracey, who was buried against Chase and Rick, back to her full female form.

Rick sighed, "Back to normal again, but that was the best damn sex I ever had with my two favorite people" and kissed them both.

Neither Tracey nor Chase tried to stop him, Tracey began to cry.

"It wasn't that bad of a kiss" Rick said,

"No I"m just embarrassed. I can't believe how much I liked that."

Chase just turned his head away for a moment, but Rick could see his eyes getting wet. "You too? Did you not like it either?"

Chase paused, "I'm frustrated because...well...I actually did like it. But I need to know this is over. I don't know...."

Rick's face fell, "I'm not that bad of a friend am I?"

Chase shook his head then leaned over and kissed her gently on the cheek. She smiled, "I love you."

Chase smiled back, "I love you too. No matter what happens to us"

Then without warning Chase leaned over to Rick and kissed him passionately on the mouth, "I love you too. " 

Then he gasped, and Rick and Tracey who each had a hand around him in their group embrace felt Chase's back begin to widen out again. He smiled this time at his two friends as his chest heaved forwards and they smiled back.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 13

It's been FAR too long since I've added a chapter! I can't help but be fucking STUNNED by the work of all these fantastic authors (that last chapter alone GAHHH so good Hero!) I thought, hey I'll add a new one, and why not make it topically relevant too!

ALABAMA 03/05/15

The picket lines were surrounding the highschool, the signs emblazoned with "NO VACCINES" and "NOT MY SON!" The worried scores of parents marching back and forth shouting on bullhorns about how the government shouldn't be mandating these vaccines for their children! The principal John O'Connor doing his best to explain to them, but the frantic crowd just wasn't having it. Security on high alert in case things should get violent.

"Please people, it..it's not your children, only people over the age of 18 are susceptible, at this point, it's outside of your decision, they are past the age of majority and should be making the decisions themselves. We need them to understand-" He said, almost pulling his hair out that these people just couldn't understand, he was trying to help their sons! But again the leader of the anti vacc group shouted out, interrupting him;

"They DO understand! There's no proof they're gonna catch this, it's not been in our city at all, nowhere near us in fact! The vaccines are FULL of chemicals and poisons and our sons know BETTER, my son, right here, Joshua is as HEALTHY as can be, never ONCE been vaccinated, and the thought of shooting him full of your bullshit sickens me! And now, because he wont subject himself to this YOU are going to deny him his education?" O'connor had dealt with this man before, Andrew Blake, a proud card carrying anti authority nut who was always the FIRST voice to speak up against "government overreaching"

At this point, the O'connor looked to the loudmouth's son, seeing a boy who clearly wasn't as healthy as he should be, sure he was 18, and had refused to take the vaccination as per his father's instructions, but the lithe young man looked far smaller than he should be, clearly a childhood filled with illness. O'connor felt himself thinking this young man might be one of the few people benefited by catching this outbreak..he stopped himself though, trying to focus on the angry mob forming.

"Again, Mr Blake we've been over this, the outbreak is global at this point, I've been vaccinated as has the entire faculty, and every student over the age of 18 at our highschool, Your group's endangering not only yourselves, but the wellbeing of your children, and the safety of this town. Haven't you seen the news? haven't you watched the destruction? One a SINGLE infected could grow to unknown sizes and destroy the entire school with his body! Intentionally or not! you think YOUR son is more important than the lives of everyone here? I cannot in good conscience allow them to attend, so long as they are unvaccinated." O'connor stood his ground, as Blake continued to rile up the angry mob, claiming it was just a conspiracy, saying the vaccines could cause more harm than good!

"More HARM Blake? Your son would be dead from any NUMBER of diseases if we didn't have our mandatory vaccinations in place. I don't think you were complaining earlier when that herd immunity protected him did you?" and he knew he was right, Josh's immune system was borderline at this point, he always had a sickly pallor to him, and depended on the immunity of others to keep himself healthy.

"We are NOT leaving until you acknowledge-" Blake started as he turned to face the crowd, he was always loved to perform in front of a crowd, when unnoticed to him one of the protesters stepped out of the crowd, not dressed in the same concerned parent clothes, but rather a full hazmat suit. O'connor had thought this man was just an over the top drama queen, but as the man pulled out a small vial and raised it to throw at Blake everyone let out a startled gasp!

Time seemed to slow down for everyone, seconds going by over what felt like hours, O'connor watched the vial flip through the air as the hazmat suited gentleman was tackled by the security team, the arc missing its trajectory as Blake watched it smash into his frail son's face. The pearlescent contents of the vial soaking into his pale skin in a single heartbeat, and Josh falling to the ground from the force of the hit!

There was quiet all around as people backed away nervously, Blake running to his son's side, shouting for someone to help but the other protesters were all slowly clearing away. It was only O'connor who jumped from the stage and rushed to help.

"Blake! You need to get back from your son OK? this...oh god this isn't going to end well..not for your son, or you." He said, trying to force the man away from his coughing and writhing son.

"If you think for a SECOND i'm leaving his side.." Blake started before his son's weak voice coughed out.

"Dad....I'm scared.." Josh whimpered, his voice so weak and frail as his breathing seemed to stop. He lay there motionless as O'connor pulled his father away, the man still so shook up, in shock and for once in his life, totally quiet. People started to close in around Josh as he suddenly LURCHED forward inhaling a DEEP breath as his chest swelled out so fast and far it tore through his uniform shirt! It wasn't that sickly pale either, but a healthy glowing tan! Veins pulsing across it as everyone jumped back!

Josh let out another grunt as his arm shout out into the crowd surging out so long it knocked over the news van half a block away! The muscled arm swelling thicker with more intense bulging veins as Josh was whimpering "DAD...ohhh GOD it...it BURNS" he moaned the skin stretching so taught over the growing arm you could see the thick striations of muscle as they continued to bulk and GROW! He let out another groan as his massive hand squeezed onto the van like a stress ball!

His hips lurched upwards as his cock tore through his pants, surging up into the sky and coming CRASHING down on one of the protesters, it continued to fatten and grow and snake down the street like a slow moving train car! The pulsing of that cock causing the ground to shake with each beat of his still growing heart! Soon the other arm followed suit growing even BIGGER than the first as he let out another moan

"I can't CONTROL my BODY" he moaned his voice dropping so LOW as his ass grew more muscled by the second, lifting him up off the ground as his torso started to stretch and thicken with deep cut abs! The surge of growth catching the security team and the rest of faculty off guard as he suddenly PLOWED through the stands crashing his immense shoulders into the school! He was truly growing out of control! his weakened immune system is just being overrun by the virus, Blake can only stare as his son continues to swell and grow out of control!

"I'm SO FUCKING BIG" the musclebound brute grunted as he kicked his growing legs out, feeling them plow through a house across the street from the school itself, looking down at his body as he struggled to stand, bracing himself on the destroyed facade of the highschool, he looked himself over, he had to be well over 75ft tall, his musclebound frame dripping sweat, as he was so fantastically lean, and smooth all over, but so full of muscle that his arms barely bent! He was...he was a MAN! he was HUGE! This was INCREDIBLE!

He took a few steps, his legs continuing to swell with muscle until he found them pressing against one another, his body seeming to stutter and swell taller as he sank into the ground with every step!

O'connor just stared, in awe and fear and a bit of..something else...the destruction of his school, the chaos of people rushing everywhere, it was obvious that the growth wasn't  yet finished, not by a long shot, and this is exactly what he was MOST afraid of.

"you SEE Blake? you fucking SEE? I told YOU!" O'connor let out a frustrated shout as the monstrously muscled beast dropped to his knees just feet away, causing the ground once again to quake!

"LOOK DAD! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! I'M STRONG I'M BIG! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I'M BIG" his voice booming "YOU SEE THIS? YOU NEED TO TRY THIS!" He shouted without trying, struggling to hold his monstrous cock with both hands, aiming it towards his terrified father.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 20

• 2 weeks later...

I just found this thread tonight.  Damn!  ONE OF THE HOTTEST THINGS I have read.  So many perspectives and styles and different takes on the story.  Maybe I'll have to inject my own part too.  Thanks men for making me very very horny while reading this... not that I needed any help in that regard.  lol

• Upvote 6

Ooof, Beast would you do a follow up to that last post of yours? Seeing the Dad and maybe the teacher getting force grown by the son (a little taste of the bad medicine?) would be hot as hell

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...