The Superflu - The Hypertrophic Pandemic

GiganticBeast

>_<  I'M SO SORRY. I swear I'm trying to do the next part, but I LITERALLY live at work, and it's hard to find the time...and privacy, lol.

Nice 2 C you've decided to continue on with Amir and Imran 4 me.. Hot chapter... Waiting 2 read on..

• Upvote 1

Glad you approve! They are somewhat secondary characters in this story line, but seeing as how the plot keeps growing in my head (it's like I've got Super Flu on the brain or something) I predict that they will be getting more screen time.

Next section is in editing at the moment. Should be up by the end of this week!

• Upvote 2

(Here we are, as promised, Kirk Ella, Part 2)

Aaron was just raising his glass to his mouth, longing for the cool liquid to slide down his throat. Michael was already half way through his, having started and finding he couldn’t stop. As Lukas came running up to the table, looking panicked, Aaron was just tasting the first few drops of his beer.

“Aaron, Michael STOP!”

“What’s up Lukas?” Aaron lowered his beer seeing his friend in such distress. True to form, and to Lukas’s horror, Michael drained his glass first.

Lukas stared at Michael, expecting him to explode with muscle right there and then. Not taking his eyes of the scruffy man, he tried to think of a way to get Aaron away from this trap as soon as possible. “Aaron I…can I have a word with you outside? Right now?”

“Uh…okaaay. Michael can you watch the bags for a moment?”

Michael frowned, feeling somewhat suspicions of the whole thing. “Yeah sure, I guess. Don’t be surprised if you come back to an empty glass though.”

Lukas grabbed Aaron by the arm to hurry him out of the seat. “Fine. Drink it. He doesn’t want it.”

Dragging Aaron by the arm, Lukas was all too aware of the other patrons, some of whom were sweating profusely, others dabbing noses with napkins. One man in a rugby shirt was rubbing his chest and frowning slightly. Lukas could see how tight the shirt was pulled across his pecs, and new they only had a short window of time to get out before they too became infected.

“Ow, Luke what the hell? What’s going on?”

Lukas didn’t stop to explain. They were nearly at the door. He could feel the floorboards under his feet shudder a little, and heard a shout from over at the bar. No doubt George was coming back to the front to start the show.

Three steps from freedom though, and suddenly the bright sunlight outside vanished. The stream of fresh air was replaced by a heavy musk, and the Lukas suddenly found himself staring up at a mountain of tanned flesh. Mounds of heavy muscle topped with dark silky hair squeezed its way through the tiny door, cracking the doorframe as it did. Once in, the behemoth slowly shut the door, sealing off the only exit from the pub.

Imran turned around to the now silent bar. Lukas and Aaron weren’t the only ones to notice the hulks entrance, and nobody was quite sure how to react. The man was in nothing but a pair of running shorts that would have been loose on most people, but for him were more like posing trunks. The flu had kept growing Imran after that first night at the boxing ring (usually with the help of Amir as the two of them toyed with George and one another). He now stood…well, stooped, an imposing 9 feet tall, and his wide frame hefted at least 450lb. He was hoping to push 500 after this little event.

Imran looked down at Lukas and Aaron’s scared faces. “Where d’you fink you’re goin’ bruv? The party is just about to start”. He looked past the pair to the rest of the pub, sitting in stunned silence, and then over their heads to the bar where George and Amir had just emerged to block the back exit. “Dun worry boys. Soon you’ll all be feelin as good as George here!”

George was indeed feeling good. Amir was behind him, his meaty hands guiding George into the room, as the bartender was more concerned with rubbing the watermelons that were his pectorals. Even as he stood there, anyone watching could see his biceps enlarge with each flex, his shoulders mounding up layer upon layer of prime English beef.

The man closest to George, a skinny 20 something year old with dirty blond hair, tried to retreat from the inflating man. But Amir reached over and grabbed him with one meaty paw and lifted the youth right off the ground, repositioning him directly in front of George.

“Hey Georgie, Davis here just volunteered to be your first growth buddy. Judgin’ by how much he’s sweatin I’d say he’s about ready to pop too!”

George did not need encouragement, and with a lusty growl several octaves lower than Lukas remembered it being, pulled Davis up against him. The blond boy flailed helplessly as Georges cock burst free from his pants and erected itself between Davis legs.

A loud rip to Lukas’s right distracted him from the show at the bar, and glancing over, saw the rugby player from earlier as his shirtfront finally gave up, spilling two massive swelling pecs out onto his equally tight muscle gut. The rugger moaned and sat back, spreading his legs to reveal what looked like an entire salami and two avocadoes crammed into his trousers. Lukas was able to pull Aaron out of the way just in time as Imran chose a candidate from the local crowed to be the rugby bear’s new play thing.

“There you go Tom, you let Jeffry know what he has to look forward to” Imran pushed the helpless man he had picked up into the arms of the inflating bear. Tom’s chest was heaving as the smaller Jeffery was rubbed against it, and grabbing the man seemed to be trying vainly to push him away. “Jeff I…I don’t want…I can’t…”

But despite his valiant attempts, Tom’s body betrayed him, causing him to grind his hips against the petrified Jeff. Tom’s arms strained at the sleeves as he reached up to hold in place, nuzzling the man’s chest and neck even as he tried to escape. “OOOH FUCK! Jeff I’m sorry. I gotta fuckin kiss you.”

“Tom! No stop I don’t mmmnnngg!” Jeff’s protests were smothered by his rapidly inflating friend’s tongue. This taste of another man on his lips was the final straw, breaking Tom’s resistance to the change. He suddenly stood, sliding his ever broadening back up the wall, and lifting Jeff clear off the ground. He didn’t stop climbing higher once he was standing either, as the sickness began adding to his height as well as mass. Tom’s already thick thighs began splitting the seams of his trousers, and reaching down with one hand he tore the front open, releasing the pressure on his thickening meat.

The suddenness with which Tom stood jarred the rest of the men in the bar (yet unaffected by the growth) into action. Helpless to escape with both exits blocked by walls of muscle, they quickly retreated to the far side of the pub, followed by Aaron and Lukas. Determined to escape somehow, Lukas steered Aaron towards their table against the front window. “C’mon,” he whispered, hoping that the infected wouldn’t hear him, “let’s get Michael and go out the window before they go for us next!”

Loud moaning and a clatter from the bar distracted Lukas from his train of thought. Amir had just swept everything off the bar, and was lifting George (who was bringing the stiffening Davis along with him) up onto the smooth wooden counter. He hefted George up even as the man continued to expand, and set him down on his hands and knees overtop Davis. From the side it was apparent that Davis was by now infected as his cock pitched a rapidly stretching tent between him and the bartender. He still seemed to be struggling, but his pushes and punches kept ending in caresses and gropes, feeling the dense bulges of the man on top of him. He growled as George nuzzled and kissed the pecs ballooning under his shirtfront.

“Grrrrrrnno…no George, stop *pant pant* stop kissing that!” As his shirt burst open George latched onto a protruding, puffy nipple and started sucking on it. Davis yelled at the shockwaves of pleasure it sent through him, and his arms shot up, grabbing George on either side of the head. As he did so his biceps ripped free of his sleeves, growing pauldrons of meat bulking up his deltoids.

“I said don’t kiss that!” he roared, forcing George’s face up to in front of his own. Their eyes met and they both froze for a moment, Davis cock rapidly swelling up alongside George’s. “Fuck, kiss ME!” And with that pressed Georges face up against his own. The contact triggered the virus into overdrive, and both men began swelling in every direction, grinding their leaking cocks against each other.

Jeff was fairing no better. Tom’s roid gut was now protruding enough that Jeff was now leaning at an angle, overtop of Tom’s round heaving pecs. His arms were wrapped around the larger man’s head and their tongues were wrestling with far more success than Jeff had had before. The ass of the dangling man protruded for all to see, and was rapidly filling his trousers as though it were connected to an air hose. The crack between the perfectly forming globes began to peak out over the waistline, and his shirt rode up his tightening waist as his body lengthened towards the ground. A heavy *creeeeek* of stretching leather signaled the eruption of Jeff’s feet, which freed themselves from the confines of his shoes with a soft *pop*. The flaring muscle across his back gave him a stark contrast to Tom’s rotund and swollen form, and soon he couldn’t help but groan into his partner and he felt his shirt shredding. Finally his weight shifted the pair of them, and there was a dull thud as his colossal feet came down on the wooden floor, making the entire building shake.

But no sooner had he regained his footing as he flipped Tom around and slammed him against the wall. He let loose a deep rumbling from somewhere in his chest as his cock slid up out of his waistband like a time lapse growing tree. The terrified men at the other end of the bar saw Jeff’s rippling back clench and a tearing sound came from somewhere in front of him. A low, husky voice emanated from him as he growled into Tom’s ear.

“Damn Tom, look what a massive ass you’ve got! And what a horny fucking freak you’ve turned me into! You always thought you were the big man on the field, but I think it’s time you learned what a REAL big man feels like!”

All Tom could do was whimper and Jeff reached down to handle something out of sight of the trembling audience.

Lukas finally looked away in disgust. They HAD to get out of there, or they were going to be sucked into this monstrous orgy as well. It was getting harder to think with the sounds of grunting and aroma of musk in the air, but he managed to shake Aaron out of his own stooper and the two of them turned to get Michael.

But what they saw only made things worse.

The final exit was behind their friend, who was gripping the table, arms strait, his head tilted back over the bench behind him. His shirt was straining at the seams and he seemed to be jerking and shuddering. Two empty beer glasses sat before him on the table…

Lukas was speechless, but Aaron, his mind finally recovering from the shock of it all, found his voice.

“Michael! Oh dear God, hold on Michael, let us past you and we’ll go get help. You’re gonna be okay buddy, just hang on”

“Aaron?” a gravely sounding Michael responded, head still back as a vein pulsed up his neck, “Aaron don’t worry…” He lifted his head to look at the two other men and was grinning like a maniac. “Don’t worry you don’t have to go get help. FUCK this feels so good! I can’t wait to share it with you Aaron”

He shoved the table to the side so that there was nothing between him and his friends. He reached down and rubbed his crotch, coaxing a dark wet spot to form down around his left knee. The touch made him buck his hips and sigh loudly, earning the laughter of the two men that had started this whole nightmare.

“Once I’ve grown you Aaron we can even share it with Lukas here if you like. I don’t really think he deserves to have a stud like you, but I know you’ll have fun making him blow up. Ahhhh….maybe…heh, maybe we can squash him between us while we fuck. If that doesn’t infect him at least he’ll get to have a nice memory of you haha.”

And with that Michael allowed himself to erupt out of his clothes, becoming one more beast in the bar, ready to play and grow the other quivering men…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

thanks guys! There will be more, I promise. But hey, I need to get my jollies off too. Anyone else working on something?

I keep on getting ideas. Rather selfishly for my own fetishes. But hey,my policy is,if the reader don't like the content,they don't have to read it..?

• Upvote 2

Toxteth,Liverpool,England

7pm..Night was quickly setting in and a chill breeze was blowing in from the wide River Mersey,across the darkening scrubland of Festival park.  Marek and Tomas had been standing beside the road for what seemed like ages for their lift home after their days shift at a building site in Toxteth. Employment for the two young Polish labourers was not so ready and assured as most British people thought.That those arriving from Eastern Europe were handed work and benefits over those resident in the UK.

The intermittence of work for Marek and his best mate Tomas,both with clear skills in the construction trade as painters & decorators and bricklayers,was starting to grate on both the lads,and they began to get a little lazy,especially when they saw that life in England was better and more promising than the struggles and restrictions back home in Poland.. 

They had managed to find a flatshare with an old workmate,Max,the guy they were currently waiting for to pick them up and go home.. 

Just wish he would hurry up and get there..

Marek had kept his piss in for long enough waiting as long as he could...but now he wanted to go relieve himself in the bushes..

" Idę na sikanie Tomas,poczekaj tutaj okrywać ten idiota podkręca . Zadzwoń do mnie,jeśli go zobaczyć / I'm going for a piss Tomas,you wait here incase that idiot turns up..Call out to me.." . Tomas just nodded,pacing back and forth to the musical rhythm on his iPhone headphones,zipping up his nylon nike jacket over his paint stained hooded jumper,stains which also covered his black cotton sweatpants and scuffed trainers

Marek pulled up the grey cotton hood of his jersey over his close shaven head,and zipping up his blue puffer jacket as he tucked into the bushes,sliding down a narrow unseen slope,almost losing his footing and cursing to himself in Polishunaware that he was being watched by a large shadowy figure,looming in the darkness,studying him like a predator with its prey.

Marek was oblivious as he tugged down his paint and brick dust stained baggy grey cotton sweatpants,pulling out his sizable cock from his CK underwear and sighing audibly as he finally unleashed his pent up piss,tilting his head back.

The figure stood in the darkness and took a low deep breath,inhaling Mareks scent,just like a predator would catch its preys scent downwind..

At first,Marek was still oblivious,but he began to catch another scent carried on the wind... Sweat.. and soon began to feel a presence behind him..

With more urgency Marek finished up pissing,but did not even have time to tuck his cock away before the figure erupted from the bushes,barely giving the 23 year old time to turn around before the figure was upon him,grabbing him with two big meaty paw-like hands and lifting him off the ground but the front .of his jacket and jersey.

Marek tried his best to shout out but the sight that greeted him left him dumbstruck. The figure,half enshrouded in dim orange hued light from a streetlamp,looking like a demonic entity,was a man..No,not a normal man,but a  FUCKING HUGE freakily musclebound hulk of a man. Near naked,save for tatters of clothes stretched or hanging off an obscenely over muscled body..Thick bloated hairy pecs jutting out fat and heavy,almost like tits,but hard and full with overfilled muscle,capped with egg cup sized nipples pointing low with the un-natural fullness of the pecs..Pecs that were just inches from Mareks face and took up much of his view.

He was being held easily in the grip of two strong arms,forearms thick,hairy and sinewy,rippled with ropelike vascular veins streaking up to massive,engorged biceps that when flexed would be bloated into fat cannonballs as big as Mareks head,and accompanied by thick heaving sacks of triceps..

There was plenty of other huge swollen muscles to describe on this huge man who seemingly stood at near 8 or 9 feet if that were humanly possible and with these huge muscles,likely weighed over 450lbs,but there was one muscle,a love muscle if one likes,that Marek felt push between his legs..

It was the guys cock... Fucking insanely massive and erect..A shaft pointing out at least 16 odd inches.thick as Mareks upper arm,veins streaking the hard throbbing length like roots of an oak tree.

The huge incredible hulk once had been a pale ginger,skinny waif of a lad. He still was alabaster pale,freckled and ginger,but now looking like some hyper muscled celtic God. ...Aiden.

Aiden smiled a wide evil looking grin at his captive. "Shit,you're fuckin' handsome geezer.." He lifted Marek up to his face,held Marek with one hand and held the back of his head with the other,pushing him into a hard kiss,as Aidens tongue forced its way into the youth Poles mouth,pressing his thick sensuous lips against Marek's.

Marek groaned and fought as much as he could but it was like fighting the incredible hulk himself,smelling faint traces of skunk on his breath that the huge hunk had clearly been smoking at some point.

Finally,Aiden let up,leaving Marek gasp for air,and then slowly,lowered him down,deliberately rubbing the Poles cute face against his sweat slicked hairy matted mounds of muscle tits before letting him go..

"Yeah,that should fuckin' do it,geezer... You're sure gonna fuckin' love what happens next..Go share it with your buddy." Even for his massive bulk,Aiden seemed to melt back into the scrub and disappeared into the darkness of the parkland.\

Marek stumbled back,stunned,absently tasting the salty sweat as he licked his lips, not even realising that his own cock was still hanging out, and a raging painful hard on reaching the long narrow shafted 11 inches that Marek was always proud to show off to the girls he had sex with.

When he realised his cock was still out and raging hard,his did his best to slip it back into his sweatpants,finding it increasingly hard to fight foreign emotions creeping into his brain.. A voice in his mind telling him how fucking sexy men with huge muscles,being a man with huge muscles were,sex with men would be.. He should be disgusted by these dirty pervy queer feelings.He should be alarmed that some freak of nature with muscles and a cock bigger than humanly possible,had just sexually assaulted him, but those feelings were very rapidly becoming muffled down and silent. Almost as if a light was being switched on in his mind,re-writing his whole sexuality in an instant .

And as he walked back through the bushes to the road,Marek's hand kept going to the thick tube of his boner tenting out his sweats,an outline that seemed to be lengthening even lower than his rigid 11 inches,and engorging in thickness as he groped himself more openly..not noticing why his jersey seemed more tight and snug across his shoulders and arms..

At the bottom of the slope,he tucked his hand under the waistband of his sweats and briefs,and rubbed the tip of his cock,slicking his fingers with pre-cum,and finding that the shaft seemed fatter than usual. He could see Tomas bopping his head gently to the music on his iPhone and another perverted thought invaded his corrupting mind.

Faking slipping up on the muddy slope,he called up to tomas "Hej Tomas mi pomóc / Hey Tomas,give me a hand".He had to call out a little louder before Tomas heard him again.

Tomas turned "O cholera , przepraszam Marek / Oh shit,sorry Marek" and reached out for Mareks outstretched precum smeared hand..pulling up his unusually heavy friend onto the kerbside beside him.. not noticing that Marek stood a little taller than his 5ft 8 inches..

When Marek got his footing,Tomas immediately pulled away his hand,feeling the sticky wetness passed on from his mate..

"Co do cholery ... Marek , ty sikanie na rękach masz brudne skurwiel / What the fuck...Marek,you piss on your hands you dirty fucker..?"  He wiped his hand on Mareks puffer jacket.. 

Just then,headlights appeared in the distance on the quiet road and Tomas turned away,allowing Marek to take a hungry look at his sexy mates tight little arse..

To Be continued...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15