The Adventures of Super-Fitt 4: Super-Fitt Saves Christmas

rockhopper

Hi all,

Here is the latest story where Michael Fitt is cast as the super-hero Super-Fitt. In this one he helps out Santa Claus. 2_smile.gif It's Christmas so I went for cute!

Merry Holidays!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super-Fitt has many fans, but there was one he did not expect to contact him the day before Christmas Eve.

And there he was, at the North Pole standing in, yes, Santa's workshop.

Santa Claus didn't really look like he was depicted in cartoons. He was well-muscled with a close-cropped salt-and-pepper beard. He smiled to Super-Fitt as he entered.

“Thank you for coming, Michael,” said Santa Claus, who had the privilege of addressing Super-Fitt by his first name. “There really was no one else on Earth who could help me.”

“It's an honor, sir. What can I do for you?”

“My reindeer all have come down with a terrible case of reindeer flu. None of them are able to pull my sleigh. I have to be able to fly around the whole world to bring presents. There is no technology that can replace them.”

Super-Fitt smiled as he realized what he was about to be asked.

“But tell me,” Santa added, “are you as strong as eight reindeer together?”

“Santa, I'm stronger than eight thousand reindeer!”

“Can you fly fast enough to go around the world in twenty-four hours with millions of stops?”

“I could fly to the moon and back in less time than it takes to tell you about it.”

“Can you fly through blizzards if necessary?”

“Not only that! If necessary, I can blow a blizzard into oblivion! I'm reluctant to say I can do anything, Santa, but pretty darn close to it!”

“Then you are the man for the job! Super-Fitt with your super-might, won't you fly my sleigh tonight?”

“Where do we go first?”

“I travel from east to west, like the sun. As soon as we get my sleigh loaded, we head to the other end of the Earth: New Zealand. It usually takes the elves about two hours to load the sleigh.”

“You didn't have Super-Fitt to load your sleigh before,” our hero grinned. Bouncing his Super-Pecs, and waving his arms, Super-Fitt used his telekinetic powers to gather up all the presents and load them in Santa's sleigh at super-speed.

“I may have to call on you every year, Michael!” Santa chuckled. “I guess we have a little time. Care for a tour of my workshop?”

After a tour of the workshop, it was time to leave. “I think I need to sort of look the part, Santa.” Again bouncing the Super-Pecs, Super-Fitt caused jingle bells to appear on his skimpy costume. Then, giving Santa a wink, antlers, like a reindeer's emerged from Super-Fitt's forehead.

“Jolly good, Michael! Let's go!”

The Super-Fitt-powered sleigh headed to New Zealand and then to all the countries where Santa customarily made his stops, flying up and down each time zone so that he arrived between midnight and two o'clock in every place he visited.

The trip was not without incident. While flying over the North Atlantic Super-Fitt noticed a ship headed for an iceberg with his telescopic vision. “Santa, we have to make a detour. It won't take a minute.”

Keeping the sleigh aloft with his telekinesis, Super-Fitt again bounced his Super-Pecs and caused himself to expand to gigantic proportions. He then lifted the ship with one hand and pushed the iceberg away with the other. Setting the ship back down in the water, he returned to his normal size and rejoined Santa in the air.

Finally making his final stop in Hawai'i, Super-Fitt turned back north to fly Santa back to his workshop.

Upon returning to the North Pole, Santa thanked Super-Fitt and picked up a very special Christmas stocking. He handed to Super-Fitt and said, “There is no doubt, you have been a very good boy this year.”

• Upvote 7

Thanks, guys. Thanks for the kind words, Rippedstud. :) When I copied and pasted it, it came out black and illegible on the main site, so I changed the text to white so it would show up. Let me see what I can do.

• 7 months later...

Thanks! It's great to see that Super-Fitt has   so many fans.

I started writing a new chapter recently. I'm working on it. :)

I always give the real-life Michael Fitt the opportunity to weigh in on the stories before I post them. So far, he's been very supportive. :wub:

• Upvote 2