A Sweet Gift

VRGoh

It was strange how it all happened.  One minute, it was just a normal day, until it wasn't.  I still don't understand everything that happened that day, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

It was the middle of the night, and I was browsing the Evolution Forum for some inspiration for another story.  The one about the threesome that turned the third party into a brawny beast of massive mega-muscles was still fresh in my mind.  An empty mug sat next to my laptop that once held hot Darjeeling tea with honey.  I grabbed the mug and put it in the kitchen sink behind me.  I smirked about one of the benefits of living in a studio apartment: I don't have far to walk between my laptop and the kitchen.

All of a sudden, a strange sound came from behind me.  It was almost like a sucking sound played backwards, like what would happened if a lot of air rushed out of the way of something at once.  I turned around to discover a bright red box sitting on my laptop.  A small card was taped to the top of the box.  "To VRGoh," it read.  "Merry Christmas."  A quick glance across the box drew my eye to a logo on the top right corner: a muscular arm, flexing a peaked and massive biceps, was gently clutching a chocolate truffle.  When I opened the box, I saw a score of seemingly ordinary truffles.  My gut instinct told me that these were no ordinary chocolates, since the name on them was my handle for a forum on male muscle growth.  Curious, I picked one up and ate it.

I could almost feel the chocolate melting in my mouth as I ate it, grateful for the fact that it had no peanuts in it.  (I'm mildly allergic to peanuts and would rather not tempt fate.)  Almost immediately after I swallowed, I felt a warming sensation in my solar plexus accompanied by a faint tingling.  Both feelings intensified and spread throughout my slim torso and into my arms and legs.  It almost felt like the pins-and-needles feeling you get when your foot falls asleep, only across your entire body.  As the sensation persisted, I could feel my heart begin to pound in my chest.  It felt good, better than anything I have ever experienced, other than the pleasurable feeling you get during and slightly after masturbating. 

I was so awash in the pleasure of it all that I barely noticed my undershirt and boxers getting tighter.  Before, my clothes used to all but hang off of me like I was a hanger with legs.  Now, my choice bedwear was steadily yielding to my burgeoning muscles.  I could feel every muscle on my skinny body swelling with new power, unyielding in their steadily increasing strength.  My view of my flat stomach was quickly obstructed by my ballooning pecs, while my widening lats forced my expanding arms out to the sides.  I could feel my abdominals swelling and etching themselves into a perfect six-pack while my growing quads, hamstrings, and calves competed for more room below me.  I quickly ran to the bathroom and jumped in the shower.  Rather than turn on the water to cool myself off, I reveled in the sensation of my growing body, which was also causing my member to shoot rock-hard in an instant.  I was almost certain that I would not have to touch myself to cum, so intense was the pleasure caused by my expanding muscles.

As my body swelled with brawn, I heard the faint popping of fabric; my shirt and boxers, it seemed, were protesting the quickly expanding frame they attempted to contain.  It would not be long before three kinds of explosions occur: my shirt, my shorts, and my throbbing cock.  Both articles of clothing were coming apart at the seams, surrendering to the ever-increasing might of my new muscles.  I hit a few poses in the tub, marveling at how every muscle that I flexed was still growing and swelling with new life.  My shirt felt like it was clinging to my newly-massive torso for dear life, while my boxers were all but cutting off the circulation to my legs.  That's when I decided to put the tearing clothes out of their misery.  With an animalistic growl, I hit a most-muscular as hard as I could.  My traps, shoulders, back, chest, and arms swelled ever bigger with the flex, causing my shirt to burst off of me.  Bringing my hands behind my head, I tightened my washboard abs while flexing the muscles attached to my cock.  My rod stood at attention like a good soldier, bursting through my shorts like they were made of wet rice paper.  The remnants of my clothes, now shreds of torn cloth, fluttered to the floor like so many autumn leaves.  The swelling tide of growth began to ebb, then cease, as whatever spell or formula was contained in the truffles ran its course.

Stepping out of the shower, I turned to the bathroom mirror to behold my new form.  While I had grown no taller, I now looked half as wide and a quarter as thick as I was tall.  My hands began to roam across my new body, now bursting at the seams with muscle.  One hand cupped a pair of pecs that matched those of Alexey Lesukov, while the other displayed a flexed biceps whose peak looked more at home in the Himalayas than on a human arm.  What I thought was a six-pack turned out to be an adamantine eight-pack with hardly any visible fat.  Cannonball shoulders sat between traps made for a linebacker and arms that easily earned me a ticket to the gun show.  The fact that many doors would now pose a problem only served to make me hornier, while the veins snaking across my arms and chest caused my dick to throb and my balls to churn.  I flexed every newly-massive muscle on my body as hard as possible as I came.  My thick chest went from slabs of beef to slabs of striated granite as my bulging biceps jumped out in bold relief.  As my crimson cock continued pumping out its ivory salvo, I hit pose after pose in an effort to prolong the orgasm. 

I continued to get off on my own body, worshipping myself for two hours.  Where once there was a skinny young man, there was now a heavily-muscled god of masculinity who would soon need worshippers and possibly equals.  I knew that my libido had grown along with my muscles, as I wanted to pound someone into orgasmic bliss.  I wanted to feel my thick cock nestled in a tight ass, pussy, or wet mouth as it came inside my would-be worshipper.  That's when I remembered one simple fact, one that I had forgotten during the entire growth: I had 19 truffles left.  Part of me wanted to eat them all and grow into a massive titan of mega-masculine muscle, while another wanted to use them as a reward to good and faithful worshippers of male muscle.  The thought of either scenario got me aroused again, as my dick began to swell with blood.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 23

Very hot, he should bring home a few friends. 

Also you could take the story a little further and have the truffles totally change the person body and mind. Still great work, looking forward to seeing where this goes.  

Amazing story, I would love to see him eating some more truffles, after sharing one with a friend of course, or his friend could steal the truffles, the possibilities are infinite.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad that so many people liked this story.  After much thought, I decided to write a part 2.

-----------------------------------------------

I couldn't wait to share my new body with the others on the forum.  I've been the skinny guy dreaming of having massive muscles for so long and, now that I had them, I wanted to know what it was like to be the one being worshiped from afar instead of the worshiper.  A few minutes later, a photo of my new self was posted in the gallery.  The caption read, "Remember those truffles sent out over the holidays?  This is me moments after eating one."  Within an hour, responses started arriving about how godlike I had become.  One person had wrote that he jacked off to my picture while imagining me flexing my steel-hard muscles.  Moments later, that same person sent a private message wanting to meet up.  After exchanging locations and phone numbers, I discovered that he wasn't far away from me.  We talked on the phone for a bit, though the conversation was mostly of him practically begging to meet me in person and how he always wanted to be "as huge and as buff as you are."  I decided that we would meet up while I secretly decided that he would get one of the truffles.  After telling him my address, he said that he would be over in a few minutes.  I could hear the barely-controlled lust in his voice as he said this.  When I hung up, I made a note to myself to buy a couple of new outfits, since most of my clothes no longer fit. 

About twenty minutes later, the intercom went off.  On the other end was John.  Buzzing him in, I quickly put on a pair of shorts and one of the few T-shirts that barely fit me.  It looked like I covered my torso in white paint, but I wouldn't be wearing it for long.  I tried not to think of hulking out of my shirt, since I wanted so much to do it then and there.  Three knocks on the door signaled John's arrival to my apartment.  When I opened the door, I was greeted by a slim young twenty-something with short, chestnut brown hair and chocolate-brown eyes.  He was slightly shorter than me, (I guessed his height at 5'6") and wore a grey sweater and jeans.  His black full-length overcoat was open, likely because of the heat in the building, and a gray ushanka (those furry Russian hats with the ears) was in one hand.  In the other, he held his black boots, removed likely before he knocked.

"Oh God," he gasped.

"T.J. is fine," I responded with a smirk, "though feel free to call me God if you want."  With a gesture, I invited him inside.  I tried to be careful of my movements, because I could hear the shirt's seams protesting against my mass.  He entered the apartment and, as I closed and locked the door, he put his boots in the bathroom.

"You can put your coat and hat on the desk chair," I said as he came back in the room.  As he did so, he hardly took his eyes off of me.

"My God, you're huge," he finally said after a moment of staring.  "It's one thing to see your picture, but in person is another story altogether.  You're barely taller than me, yet you look so fuckin' massive."  He came over to me and slipped one hand beneath my shirt.  He gasped as his hand explored the lower regions of my abs.  "It's like steel wrapped in silk."

"Kinda makes me look like the Hulk, but without the green skin and anger issues, huh?" I said.  He nodded, his eyes fixated on my arms.  I flexed a double bicep and reveled in the sensation of feeling my newly-massive mega-muscles stretching my sleeves beyond their limits.  Tears began to form in the shirt's sleeves as the shirt gave in to the pressure.  John gasped as I tore my sleeves with my biceps alone and he hurriedly took off his clothes.

"Oh fuck that is so hot," he exclaimed, his hand on his swelling cock.  "I've always found the Hulk's changes to be the most erotic thing ever."  He began masturbating right there in front of me as I spread my wing-like lats.  I could hear the shirt tearing in the back as I showed him how wide I was now.  My own cock, which now measured 10 inches long and was as thick as a soda can, swelled with blood at the erotic display I was giving him.  As he continued saying how horny he was getting from watching me flex, I was drinking in and getting horny myself.

"You gettin' boned up from all this fuckin' muscle?"  I said, flexing one ham-sized arm.

"Fuck yeah," was his response, though his erect cock, now crimson with blood, was the only response I needed.  I grabbed the shirt at the collar and, in one motion, pulled both halves away from my thick torso.  With a growl that mirrored Lou Ferrigno's, I flexed a most-muscular that almost sent him over the edge.  He quickly ran up to me and began to explore my body with both hands.  Dropping the remains of the shirt to the floor, I slipped off the shorts and the boxer briefs beneath.  With one hand, he grabbed my tumescent dick, while the other rested on my mammoth pec.  He began sucking on my other nipple like an infant nursing on its mother.

"Oh, so huge, so hot, so hard, so beautiful," I heard him say between mouthfuls of my pecs.  His hands were everywhere; my arms, my traps, my abs, even my bubble butt.  Turning him around, I pressed him close to me.  Wrapping one arm around his slim torso, I flexed a bicep for him to lick and kiss.  As he ministered my peaked biceps, I began to jerk off his own cock.  While not as huge as mine, at roughly six inches, it was pretty respectable; in fact, it was the size of mine before the truffle that changed me.

"I can't wait anymore," he said with reckless abandon.  "Fuck me, god of muscle.  I want to feel that cock inside me."

"I have a better idea," I said with a smile.  "How about I fuck you while you're becoming the muscle god you want to be?"

"God that would be the hottest thing ever,"  he said, overjoyed that his fantasy was coming true.  I went to the fridge and pulled one of the remaining 19 truffles out of the box.  Walking over to him, I held it out for him.  Instead, he opened his mouth like a baby bird about to get fed by its mother.  Placing the chocolate into his mouth, I smiled at the thought that he would go from skinny worshiper to muscle god in moments.  A quick swallow and he quickly turned around, offering his ass to me as tribute.  With an animalistic grunt, I thrust my cock into him.  John cried out as I entered him, filling his insides with what must have been the biggest cock he had ever seen.  Wrapping my massive left arm around his torso and bracing myself with the right, I began to pound away at his ass.  His grunts sounded like a mixture of pain and pleasure, which quickly faded to simply moans of sexual bliss.  I felt his body temperature skyrocket as the truffle began to take effect.  Pretty soon, he was swelling beneath me, taking up more space on the bed.  His ass expanded with muscle, becoming more of a bodybuilder's bubble butt as his pecs jutted forward.  I hastened my pounding, twisting my hips with nearly every thrust and hitting as many G-spots as I knew of.

"Oh yes, TJ," he cried in ecstasy.  "Gonna cum.  Gonna cum for you.  Uhh, uhh, uhh, OH FUCK!"  With a shout, he came between us, his ivory spoo oozing in the space between my massive torso and his swelling body.

"That's right John, fuckin' cum," I growled through my teeth as his sinews swelled beneath me.  "I'm close to fillin' your guts with the essence of me, so get ready.  Here I cum."  Words were no longer possible as I felt my balls churn.  With grunts and growls of sexual pleasure, felt the cum ooze in my urethra.  With a shout and a "FUCK!" I came in his ass.  While I was in the throes of sexual bliss, I barely noticed that my left hand, previously on John's right shoulder, was now grasping a right pec as meaty as my own.  Drifting downward, I felt the cobblestones of a nigh-bulletproof eight-pack of abs and an Adonis belt that traced a path to his newly thick cock.  My orgasm seemed to ebb at exactly the same moment that John's growth stopped.

"That was so fuckin' hot," I heard John say.  "All those muscles of yours make me nuts for you."

"You're not looking too scrawny anymore yourself, handsome," I quipped.  After a beat, he pulled his ass away and ran to the mirror.  With a shout of joy, he came running back into the room, staring at his hands as if for the first time.

"This-- This is me," he said incredulously.  "All this muscle, this cock, all of it is me and it really happened."  Standing up, I couldn't help but smile at his happiness.  He ran to me and embraced me with his newly massively muscular arms.

"I can't thank you enough," John said, grateful for the gift I gave him.

"We do have one problem though," I noted.  "Now, none of our clothes fit and I have no idea of our measurements."

"Do you have measuring tape?" he asked.  I nodded.

"Then, let's get measuring," he said.

"You do realize that finding out exactly how huge we are is likely to make us horny all over again, right John?"

"T.J., I'm counting on it."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8