The Flexorcist (23)

Twenty-three

Tomas breathed out loudly and rubbed his tired eyes. He had been decrypting the final part of the document for hours and was on the verge of completing his translation. He closed the book and decided to continue the following day. He got up from his chair and headed over to the bed where his pet was recovering.

Anton’s beastly body was covered in dark blue en black bruises from the severe torture it had undergone. His thick muscles had protected his organs against the hard blows but the repeated beatings by Matt had inflicted some serious damage: an ordinary muscular guy would have been killed.

“Time for your daily treatment”, Tomas said and held his hands over his pet’s body. “Restitutionem salubris, bestia meae! Revigorationem corpus suis! Ego! Hic! Nunc!”, he said and an infernal scream echoed through the room.
Small lightning bolts shot from his hands and invaded the battered mounds of muscles on Anton’s body. The muscles shivered and tensed each time the infernal energy hit them. Faint grunts of pain escaped Anton’s mouth. The grunts got louder and louder and turned in pain filled screams as the stings awoke him from his deep sleep. He tried to raise his hands in a protective reflex but his ravaged body didn’t respond to his brain’s commands.

Tomas deepened his concentration and the lightning bolts doubled in size as they kept raining down onto his pet.

“AUGH! NOOOOO! AUGH!”, Anton roared in pain.

Outside, the big wolves howled in response to the deep scream.

Tomas opened his eyes and ended the treatment. He stared down at his pet and let him sink in a deep sleep.

Sean and Keith didn’t understand what was taking Logan to report back to them. They decided to go see him and left their room. They cautiously scanned the hallway and headed over to Logan’s room. They turned around a corner and smacked into a hard wall. The frail boys bounced off and fell backward to the floor.

Connor looked down as he felt a soft smack against his 12-pack. He smiled as he recognized his skinny brother and his roommate. “Isn’t it past baby bedtime?”, he said.

Sean and Keith stared up at the tower of muscle they had just hit. Connor seemed even bigger from their perspective on the floor. “Your still the same size”, Keith blurted out.

“Off course, I am”, Connor stated with a grin.

“When will my muscles return to me then?”, Keith peeped in his high-pitched voice.

“Never”, Connor replied.

“But…”, Keith mumbled and all color drained from his face.

“You fool”, Connor said, “you really didn’t think I was going to give up my size, did you? Your muscles are mine since the moment I drained them from you, bro. And I’m not giving them back ever. Not an ounce of them. I really enjoy being this big and they look way better on me.” Connor bounced his pecs as he spoke, making them dance under his skin-tight shirt.

Keith’s mouth hung open but no sound came out. Tears filled his eyes as he realized that his muscles were gone forever.

“O, look”, Connor said, “the baby’s gonna cry.”

“And what about your uncle?”, Sean asked.

“Tomas had foreseen everything”, Connor answered, “He knew those priests were coming but his powers were already beyond their comprehension. He could take them down easily. He just needed them to find out where you boys had hidden Anton.”

“But you promised I would get my muscles back. You helped them defeat Tomas!”, Keith yelled in anger. He jumped up and began pounding his little fists against his brother’s steely stomach.

Connor’s baritone laugh rumbled against the walls. He let his weak, older brother hit his relaxed abs as he continued speaking to Sean. “It was a trap Tomas planned for them. I made them and you believe I would back them up in the fight. All I needed was the exact location where you held Anton. I got it from you. They were no match for Tomas’ powers and he easily got rid of those priests. Your weak pats will never hurt my relaxed abs, bro.” Connor lifted his shirt and revealed the bottom rows of his deeply grooved 12-pack.

Keith lowered his thin arms in defeat as he stared at the impossibly hard stomach of his younger brother. Even though he had hit the exact same spot with every punch, his brother’s abs were clearly unharmed; they didn’t even look reddish where his punches had hit. He looked up in anger at his brother and threw a final punch with all the force his frail, 90 pound body could summon.

Connor grinned and instinctively flexed his abs, turning the already steely hard 12-pack in an impenetrable armor.

Keith peeped in pain as his weak fist hit his brother’s stomach; a concrete wall would have been softer.

“You boys lost. Face it.”, Connor said, “I’m gonna check on Alex. I wonder how he looks after draining the wrestle coach’s and Logan’s muscles.” He strutted away.

Sean and Keith just stared at each other as the behemoth disappeared down the hallway.

“You were right, buddy”, Keith said, “There’s no more good in my brother. He’s just as evil as Tomas and Anton. How will we ever stop them if Logan’s lost his muscles too?”.

“I… I really don’t know anymore”, Sean answered weakly.

Alex was preparing for football practice when he heard the door of his room open. He exited his bathroom and smiled at Connor.

“How does it feel to be really big?”, Connor asked with a smug grin on his face.

“Beyond my wildest dreams. I feel like I’m unstoppable. I feel strong like a tank. Could crush anybody”, Alex said and rubbed his big paws over the mass of his protruding pecs.

“I know”, Connor replied, “but you couldn’t stop me, buddy”.

“Sound like a challenge”, Alex said and shoved his chest against his fellow behemoth’s one to intimidate him.

Connor had to step back slightly by the impact and noticed the smirk on Alex’ face.

“Seems like your words are tougher than your muscles”, Alex stated. He put his hands on his hips and flared his lats to emphasize the broadness of his new physique.

“I’ll take you on right here”, Connor answered and clenched his fist, making his 45 inch arms ripple.

Alex looked at the other behemoth’s bulging biceps and grinned. “It’ll take more than those sticks to beat me”, he said and flexed his right arm. The oversized cannonball rose atop his beastly arm.

Connor didn’t believe his eyes. He just stared at the vein-infested orb of meat that exploded in height and girth in front of him. His mind tried to process the incredible size of the insanely huge muscle. He gulped as he realized that Alex’ arm clearly outsized his and even Anton’s.

Alex grinned at Connor’s reaction. “Too bad I don’t have time now”, he said, “I’ve got football practice in like ten minutes ago. But I’ll be happy to take you down afterward. I’ll wait in the locker room.” He lowered his arm, grabbed his gym bag and tossed it onto his boulder like shoulder. He put his left paw on Connor’s beefy chest and shoved him aside.

Connor lost his balance and fell backward on the bed as Alex’ titanic, 55 inch left arm pushed with full force.

“And don’t worry, I’ll go easy on ya”, Alex said laughingly and left the room.

In the locker room Paul told the team what had happened to Logan. Since Alex hadn’t shown up, he was now the biggest guy on the team. His fellow teammates were outraged by what had happened to their popular captain and agreed to take down Alex as soon as possible. Paul was chosen to replace Logan as captain on the football field. Everyone agreed that Logan would remain on the team as a player. They put on their gear and rushed out on the field. The coach was giving his instructions as the mouths of several players fell open: Alex had appeared on the field.

“Not starting without the star player, I hope”, Alex boomed in his deep baritone voice. He looked down on the other players.

“The coach decides when we start. Besides, you’re late”, Paul said and stepped in front of his teammates to stare at Alex.

Alex just laughed. His fully geared up teammate was way smaller than him and he was only wearing the tight shirt he’d taken from Logan. “I don’t think coach minds I’m a little late”, Alex replied.

The coach nodded silently. He knew very well that this beast now ran the team.

“And I’ll take this”, Alex said and grabbed the black ribbon from Paul’s arm, “Only the big guys can be team captain. Let’s play ball, boys!”.

“Alright”, the coach yelled, “make two teams and let’s practice!”.

The players automatically grouped with Paul as they wouldn’t let Logan down.

“I said two teams!”, the coach yelled.

“It’s fine, coach”, Alex replied, “I’ll take Logan and that guy on my team.” He pointed at a small guy with black hair.

“Okay”, the coach yelled, “Logan and Zach go stand with Alex.”

“But coach”, Paul protested.

“Do it!”, Alex bellowed deeply.

Practice began and every player avoided contact with Alex’ monstrous body. Two bulky, 220 pound guys tried to stop him but he simply trampled them like bugs. Within fifteen minutes, Alex’ team was leading the score. The other players simply dropped the ball when they saw the behemoth storming in their direction. He scored point after point, his deep baritone voice echoing over the field as he roared in triumph.

Suddenly, Logan got the ball and rushed toward the end zone. The other team formed a wall of players to stop him: four 150-ish pound guys blocked his way. Yesterday he would have easily busted through but now they formed an impassable block for his 90 pound body.

He was about to drop the ball when his feet left the ground.

“Don’t worry, flatback”, Alex boomed behind him. He lifted Logan at the back of his jersey and held him in front of his 500 pound body.

The other guys didn’t have enough time to jump aside. The behemoth stormed into them at full speed, letting Logan take the impact of their athletic frames.

Alex released Logan and passed the ball to Zach, who scored. He rushed over to Zach and patted him on the back, knocking over the small guy. “Sorry man. Don’t know my own strength”, Alex said as he picked up his knocked down teammate.

The coach ended the game.

“Already?”, Alex said, “I’m just getting warmed up”.

“Your teammates can take much more”, the coach said and pointed at the bruised players, “I need them for the upcoming game. And I think Logan’s out cold. Get him to the infirmary, guys.”.

“Fine”, Alex replied, “but the bulk squad can use some extra training. You mind if we continue?”.

“Carry on for as long as needed”, the coach said and led the battered players off the field.

“And you stay too”, Alex bellowed to Zach, “Can’t face all of them on my own, teammate.”

Reluctantly, Zach returned to the field. The other guys weighed at least twice as much as he did.

Anger filled Paul, Matt and Mike as they saw their teammates carry away the battered Logan. “Focus all our attacks on Alex, guys”, Paul said, “Let him have it!”. The three bulky players lined up and stared angrily at the smiling behemoth in front of them.

“Ready, buddy?”, Alex ask as he positioned himself behind Zach. He couldn’t see the 5’7 guy since he didn’t came up past his chest.

“Yep”, Zach replied. He looked up but only saw the protruding rack of pecs stretching the shirt to its limits. Somehow he felt strangely safe with the behemoth towering over him.

“Go!”, Alex bellowed so deeply the vibrations rattled his 125 pound teammate.

Zach got the ball and rushed toward the wall of muscle formed by Paul, Matt and Mike. He braced himself for impact. Suddenly his feet left the ground and he felt himself flying through the air: Alex had grabbed him and launched him toward the end zone.

Paul, Mark and Mike stared up as the frail guy flew over them. The trembling motion of the field made look down again.

“No”, Matt let out as he stared at the behemoth storming right at them.

Alex crashed into their defensive line and smacked them down.

The three bulky football players felt like they had been hit by a train. Their heavy, over 250 pounds of muscle frames filled with pain as they collided with the ground. Their defense had been unbroken for two straight years until now.

“Seems like we need a better defensive line”, Alex said laughingly and congratulated his teammate on the score.

Zach accepted the behemoth’s praise and smiled. He knew it was wise to keep on the good side of his gigantic teammate.
Paul, Matt and Mike got up slowly and painfully. For the first time in several years they actually felt scared on the football field.

“Final round, boys”, Alex boomed before they could react, “We’ll take defense this time!”.

Zach looked in fear at the three big players in front of him. Even fully exhausted, each one of them could easily crush him. He turned around to run for it, but a big paw lifted him in the air and within seconds he sat in the neck of his huge teammate.

“Relax, buddy”, Alex said, “I’m not gonna let my teammate get hurt. You’ll be safe up there.”

Zach grabbed hold of the incredibly thick traps to steady himself. He marveled at the size of the muscle and let his hands wander over the hard surface. His cock began hardening as he reached the perfectly round cannonball-sized shoulders. The hard masses of beef felt like hot marble under his touch. A mild shudder made him look down.

Paul, Matt and Mike had charged at full speed at the behemoth and crashed their bulky frames into Alex. The impact cut off their breath.

Alex just smiled. He had been hit by three muscular guys, weighing each over 250 pounds, and he had barely noticed it. He had flexed his strong 12-pack to take the blow and his abs had easily withstood the attack. He began moving to the end zone, dragging along the three guys hanging onto him.

Paul, Matt and Mike couldn’t believe the giant was still standing. Their eyes widened in disbelief as he began moving them backward. The three members of the bulk squad dug their heels in the grass and resisted with all the strength they could summon from their battered frames.

Alex tapped onto the full force of his thick quads, the gigantic muscles flexing and relaxing with every step. He picked up speed and began shoving back the defensive line. With every step his speed went up and soon enough he was storming at full speed toward the end zone, ignoring the weight hanging on him.

Zach stared in shock at the scene. The bulk squad had always been unstoppable on the football field and now they were carried around like ragdolls. His dick jolted to full hardness, poking against the meaty trap, as he realized how powerful his new teammate was.

Alex tossed down the football and slammed the three battered players on the ground. He turned his attention to the defeated bulk squad.
Logan, Paul and Matt were grunting in pain as their behemoth teammate smacked them hard on the field. For the first time ever the three heavily muscled jocks saw black dots dancing for their eyes. They looked up at the 500 pound giant towering over them, gasping as they realized Alex still looked as fresh as he did before practice.

Alex grinned down at the battered star athletes and grabbed Matt jersey. He effortlessly picked up the 255 pound jock with his left arm. “You should bulk up, skinny boy. Your weight doesn’t challenge my mighty arm”, he said as he raised his squirming teammate until he looked him straight in the eye. Alex put both his huge paws under Matt’s armpits  and began pushing his paws together.

Matt grunted in pain as his protective armor was being pushed into his battered torso. He tried freeing him from the tightening grip but it was no use: whatever he tried, the behemoth’s paws overpowered him completely. He gave up the fight as the last bit of energy left his drained muscles. He just hung in the giant’s grasp, knowing that his armor would protect him.

Alex noticed his teammate giving up the fight. “Yeah! Finally realized you’re no match for a real man, boy?”, he said and tightened his grip even more, making thick veins explode on the cable-sized muscles on his lower arms. His plump dick started hardening in his tight boxers as he enjoyed dominating the former stars of the football team.

Matt let out more pain filled grunts as the hard armor pressed more against his torso. He gasped in pain as a loud breaking sound shot through the air: the protective armor, made to withstand the weight of a truck, burst under the pressure. Pain cut off his breath as several of his now unprotected ribs broke as well.

Alex threw down the battered Matt. He bellowed in triumph and raised his monstrous, pumped arms in the air.

Zach immediately rubbed his hands along the beastly biceps. Even fully extended in the air, the massive muscles outsized a football. His cock blasted four loads down his pants.

Alex felt the hot warmth spreading against his meaty trap and remembered the frail teammate sitting in his neck. He lowered the 125 pound guys from his neck and gently patted his back. “Good game, man.”, Alex said and strutted away from the field.

Connor turned his head as he heard the door of the locker room slam open. Within seconds a shadow fell over him as Alex stood in front of him.

Energy and testosterone were flowing through his veins after dominating the entire football team. Alex recognized the other behemoth and stormed over to him to take full control of him. “I’ve just trashed the biggest athletes of the football team. Told ya I was unstoppable”, he said as he flared his pumped lats and made his body even broader.

Connor just grinned and stood up, looking Alex straight in the eye. He knew very well he outsized the guy with a good 60 pounds of pure muscle. “You didn’t take on any real men”, he replied coolly.

Anger filled Alex’ body; no one had stood up to him since he got big. “Then fell my power!”, he yelled and slammed his fist into the hard stomach in front of him.

Connor was taken by surprise: Alex’ punch came that fast he didn’t have time to react. Before he could even slightly flex his abs, the steely paw smacked right into them. He doubled over as the fist sank into his armor-like 12-pack and knocked the wind out of him.

Alex grabbed Connor’s hair and pulled him up. “Now feel the power of my 55 inch arms”, he bellowed and wrapped his arms around the other behemoth’s lower back.

Connor gasped as the air was forged out of his longs by the bone crushing bear hug. The speed of Alex’ attacks had totally taken him by surprise. He began squirming and flexing his huge muscles and felt the giant’s hold loosening.

Alex sensed Connor’s resistance. He lifted the behemoth in his grasp slightly up to make him lose contact with the floor. “Now your mine!”, he grunted and hardened his hold. His plump dick hardening more and more as he continued dominating the muscular beast.

Connor’s head shot back in pain as the cannonball-sized, steely hard, 55 inch orbs of meat that were Alex’ biceps dug into his flanks. His own strong obliques were no match for those mounds of muscle. He could also feel the hardness of the giant’s growing dick against his own titanic quad.

“Ready to bow for your master?”, Alex asked as he dug his biceps even harder into Connor’s flanks. He released his hold and staggered backward as a hard knee hit his half hard cock.

Connor didn’t give Alex time to recover. He took in a deep breath and stormed over to the other behemoth. He grabbed his throat and lifted him up.

Before Alex could react, his feet left the floor and he was slammed down. He grunted in pain as his broad back collided with the wooden table in the center of the locker room, shattering it to shreds as he crashed through it to the floor. “That all you got?”, he asked as he got up.

Connor simply rammed his hard fist into Alex’ 12-pack in response.

Alex doubled over as the fist kept hitting his abs. Again and again and again. He flexed his stomach and the next punch bounced off the deeply grooved surface.

Connor kept throwing punches to destroy the hard abs.

Alex’ abs absorbed most of the impact and the behemoth inhaled deeply to recover. He suddenly wrapped his thick arms around Connor again and took him in another bear hug. “I’ll crush you like I crushed the others on the football field”, he grunted.

Connor’s hurt obliques protested in pain as Alex’ steely biceps dug into them once more. He slammed his fists hard onto the fleshy traps atop the behemoth’s neck.

Alex gasped in pain and released his hold. Before Connor could react, he smacked his fist into 12-pack, knocking the wind out of his opponent.

Connor doubled over as the fist busted through his unflexed abs. He put his left hand on his thick quad, trying to catch his breath. He looked up at Alex and raised his right hand in a protective reflex.

“Finally know your place?”, Alex snickered. He turned around and headed for the door.

Connor wasn’t going to give up the fight just yet. He got up and quickly closed the distance between him and his opponent’s back. He shoved him in the broad back with full force, making the behemoth crash toward the door.

Alex was surprised by the powerful push. He quickly raised his arms to prevent himself from crashing into the door. As his hands touched the door, two strong arms came up under his own titanic ones and two thick paws locked at the back of his head.

Connor hardened his full nelson to take down his opponent. No one had ever escaped his grasp in this powerful hold. He summoned all his strength to neutralize Alex’ threatening, 55 inch arms and to force him into submission.

Alex squirmed and budged in the wrestler’s hold but he couldn’t free himself. His almighty arms were locked out off the struggle.

“Not so tough after all, hey. I do outsize ya with 60 pounds of beef”, Connor said in his ear, “Nice fight you’ve put on though”. He rocked his opponent back and forth a little, savoring how he dominated the 500 pound beast.

Alex grunted in pain and anger at the taunts. He suddenly raised his legs and put his feet against the door. He pushed with all the might of his tree-sized quads and sent him and Connor tripping backward.

Connor blinked in surprise as he lost his balance and staggered backward. He didn’t break his hold; Alex wasn’t going to escape him. He groaned in pain as his broad back crashed into the metal lockers on the other side of the locker room. More pain exploded through him as Alex’ beastly, 500 pound frame sandwiched him and pushed him deeper into the locker.

Alex broke free from the weakened hold and swiftly turned around to face his opponent. His first punch hit Connor’s stomach with the speed of light.

Connor flexed his 12-pack to protect his battered body. Alex first punch had almost busted through his defenses by the sheer force the 55 inch arm produced. Punch after punch rained down onto his abs. He could feel the metal locker giving in and denting further as his broad back kept being slammed against it by the impact of the punches. His abs began protesting under the onslaught.

Alex felt the grooved 12-pack getting weaker and heard the faint grunts of pain as his punches kept slamming into Connor. An evil smile formed on his lips. He pulled back his fist and tapped onto the full force of his 55 inch arm as he rammed into the other behemoth’s stomach.

Connor’s protesting abs succumbed as the steely fist hit them like a wrecking ball. His 560 pound body was lifted up and his feet slightly left the floor by the impact as the thick fist sank into his stomach.

Alex pulled back his fist and rammed it again into the battered stomach before stepping back smilingly. His dick hardened once more as he bellowed in triumph.

Connor slumped to the floor, the imprint of his broad frame clearly visible in the lockers, and coughed up some blood. He got up on his hands and knees and looked up at the behemoth that towered over him: Alex’ pumped muscles stretched the tight shirts beyond its limits, his sweat had glued it onto him like a second skin and rips decorated the fabric in several places, in his pants a growing snake was clearly outlined against the mass of his beastly, right quad.

“There’s a good boy”, Alex said laughingly and patted Connor on the head as if he was talking to a dog.

Connor refused to go down though. He summoned every drop of strength left in his body. He got up on his feet and slammed his thick, round shoulder into Alex’ 12-pack. His 560 pounds of muscle added force to the impact.

Alex blinked in surprise at Connor’s attack. He grunted as the strong shoulder hit his stomach and the blow shoved him backward.

Connor held his shoulder against his opponent, grabbed his flanks and pushed with all his remaining force. His meaty quads exploded outward as the mighty muscles flexed. He looked down in shock as he saw the other behemoth’s quads harden too.

Alex flexed his legs to withstand Connor’s force. He could feel diminish the impact of the attack as his quads bulged with power. His 500 pound body didn’t move another inch despite his opponent’s loudening grunts. Alex decided to end things: he locked his hands together as if preparing to pray, he raised them high above his head and slammed them down with full force against Connor’s exposed, broad back.

Connor’s knees simply gave away as what felt like a comet hit his muscular back. He crashed down to the floor, his hands wielding in the air in vain to grab onto something for support. It surprised him he felt his body get up again, but he quickly realized what was happening: Alex had picked him up from the floor.

Alex knew he’d taken down his opponent the instant his strong hands collided with the muscular back and knocked him down. He quickly lifted Connor from the floor and took him in a final bear hug.

Connor screamed in pain as Alex smacked him against his protruding chest and wrapped his huge arms around his lower back. His battered, 560 pound body didn’t have enough strength left to protect him anymore. His worn out muscles didn’t respond to his brains commands to flex.

Alex smiled as he felt his pumped biceps easily digging into his opponent’s weakened obliques. He flexed his arms, making the peak of his vein-covered 55 inch biceps sink into the other behemoth’s flanks. “Seems like those 60 pounds of extra muscle of you weren’t enough, boy”, he sneered and hardened his hold some more.

Connor’s mouth hung open in a soundless scream as his opponent forced the air out of his lungs. His vision was going black as the impossibly tight bear hug tightened even more.

Alex noticed that Connor was on the verge of passing out and changed his hold: he grabbed his armpit with his left hand and his leg with his right hand. “You’re the right weight to train my arms”, he said and began curling him up and down.

Connor’s mind couldn’t process what was happening. Before he knew it, he hung horizontally in the behemoth’s hands and was moving up and down. He breathed in sharply as he realized Alex was using him as a barbell and was curling him up and down. He wanted to protest but knew he was no match for the 60 pound lighter monster. He accepted his new place in the hierarchy and marveled at the sight of the beastly 55 inch biceps swelling with blood as he was curled up and down.

Alex saw Connor staring at his impossibly thick arms and bellowed in triumph; his deep baritone voice echoing against the walls of the locker room. His dick hardened completely in his pants as he realized his new position. He curled his opponent up a final time, tightly squeezing his pumped biceps and tossed him down. “Yesterday I was intimidated just by looking at you. Now I’ve destroyed you like I’ve destroyed the entire football team”, he said as he looked down on Connor, his fully hard cock clearly outlined against his meaty right quad.

Connor stared up at the behemoth towering over him and nodded at his words. He noticed Alex smug grin and his feet left the ground as the other behemoth dragged him over to the shower zone…

Great story.  I think Keith and Sean are lost causes now.  As much as I was rooting for their return, I am now rooting for their demise.  Death would be a greater gift for them at this point, they are so pathetic they've become a side note.  Or when are they going to realize that

"now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

I think it's time we see a battle of evil vs more evil.  

And you guys know where that quote came from.  :P

• Upvote 1