My Twin Moves On (Chapter 14 - Conclusion)

Florida20

The ending is good.   I like it but I can see chaos brewing with Ryan in the future unless he is able to control himself.  But then again Ryan can make his own group of allies since he only needs one pill.  I wonder if there will be a continuation in another story with these two characters.   

It's nice though that Rhys was able to save some for Ryan.  Although I think now that Rhys got his hands on it (probably all of it) he would never want to let it go.  I think the days of the muscle dorm are over.  Someone will be looking for the pills and the further away from campus they are the better.  Another reason why Rhys would give them to Ryan.

Excellent story.  Glad Ryan wasn't left out.  I would love to see what happens between the two now.   :D

This has been a favorite of mine since it started and I definitely have mixed emotions on reading the final chapter.  The excellence of the whole story has been consistent and awesome.  The epilogue made me really happy, knowing Rhys took care of his twin in the best possible way.  The future looks bright.  The downside for the reader is simply that this excellent story has an ending at all.  LOL.  Great work Florida20, and thank you for the great ride along.  The best Spring Break ever!

• Upvote 1