Machu Man - Part 1

ragmangsm

Part two...part two...part two...we want...PART TWO!!!!    I personally would love to see Mason using mike as a human weight and showing off those huge muscles.  I know,  I know, wont be much of an exercise for the big guy but still fun to read lol...   just food for thought. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BUMP--BUMP--BUMP!!  :D   Hey, Ragman,what's the situation with your computer?  Did you decide on a new word processing program yet?  You have a LOT of fans here that want to see more of your writing, so let us know if there's anything we can do to help you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for the words of praise and encouragement.  Here's my dilemma:  I have most of chapter 3 completed, which takes a turn, but I wanted to expand on their relationship first.  I've got a bunch of lame excuses for not writing more, but that is what they are.  

I'm waiting for the inspiration and time to continue.  Thanks for your patience.

ragman

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Almost 2 months since your previous post, Rag... Hope everything's well.

Would really love to read Part 2, at least.

Same here, I hope everything is alright with him. <=S

Also: Wow, this is the first time I see you commenting in this section I believe. ^^ Didn't know you were here too. I wish you the best!! 8D

And hopefully DA isn't giving you a hard time anymore. <=(

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Thanks to everyone for the words of praise and encouragement.  Here's my dilemma:  I have most of chapter 3 completed, which takes a turn, but I wanted to expand on their relationship first.  I've got a bunch of lame excuses for not writing more, but that is what they are.  

I'm waiting for the inspiration and time to continue.  Thanks for your patience.

ragman

Sorry for bumping this thread. Have you found some inspiration?

It's been a long time. Hope everything's okay.

Any chances of posting at least the second part? I hope this story isn't shelved. :(

• Upvote 3

• 2 years later...