Machu Man - Part 1

ragmangsm

I've been a fan of the My Nephew stories from the beginning, I am proud to host them on my yahoo group, I think it would be a real treat to post them all here, I think that they would definitely be appreciated by a lot of people here, and I am really looking forward to reading new chapters, especially ones dealing with pure muscle size, muscle description and strength description. Great seeing you here ragmansm!

Your "My Nephew" stories were so awesome, I read them again once in a week!

And I am SOOOO glad that you decided to write stories again!

Please continue, I really LOVE your works! :wub:

WOOH!!! A new story from one of my favorite authors!

I already love it and you've only just started. You never fail to impress us with your crazy but very creative writing.

Stories like this are very hard to come by. Can't wait for the next one!

Your "My Nephew" series is one of my all-time favorites. I had it saved on my PC so I can read it anytime:

- My Nephew (the original version before the multi-part one)

- My Nephew (Parts 1-9)

- My Nephew 2: Summer at Twelve (Parts 1-3)

- My Nephew: Journal (Parts 1-2)

- My Nephew: Kyle's Birthday

It would be awesome if you post the whole series again for those who still haven't read it.

Are there more stories?

• Upvote 2

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words.  I think I may have a chapter or two no one has seen yet. 

I'm working on the Machu Man story, with a couple of story lines. 

I have a question.  What would be the policy on stories with some gore?  You know, a broken bone here, a crushed spine there.  Is there a place for that here, at this website?

-ragman

• Upvote 4

I don't mind it personally myself, I think there may have been a couple posted here and there in this section, there was one that I liked personally, written by dominant muscle master that had actually some straight up deaths caused by superior muscle and strength, so I don't see why that couldn't happen here. Of course I'm not the moderator/admin here, so I don't know the rules completely. But I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed.

• Upvote 1

Glad to see you back! Your story is a revisitation of a classic scenario, but you have made an amazing tale! I am really hooked up into Mike and Mason, hopefully they will be more than just friends...

Congratulations!