Misfit Chapter 5

umlerian49

Misfit

Chapter 5

Hamish Conner let out a satisfied sigh as he finished up his third helping of breakfast in the dining room of the Student Union. He’d loaded up on calorie-dense breakfast foods like bacon and eggs and sausage and hash browns. He’d also polished off two stacks of pancakes and a Belgian waffle.

He loved the way his new and improved body was able to process such large amounts of food and hold the excess calories in reserve without converting to fat. The nanites-- his nanites-- made that possible.

It was during the night that they had completed the integration with his central nervous system. Now they augmented his mind just the way they augmented his body. It was almost like there was a second presence inside him.

In the early stages of his upgrade, the nanites sensed his inner needs sporadically and randomly at best. Now, he had conscious control of every cell in his body, right down to the molecular level. When complete integration was achieved, they had stripped away all the negative aspects of his inner self; the depression, the self-doubt, the self-loathing. Instead, he felt like he had an abundance of confidence and drive.

They. He was already thinking of them as a sentient presence in his mind. And why not? Didn’t they speak to him in his moment of need? They allowed him to master his strengths and discard his weaknesses. Who wouldn’t want that?

As he walked his tray and dirty dishes over to the bussing station, he couldn’t help but revel in the way his clothes felt. They were Paul’s clothes. That A&F stuff always looked sensational on Paul, and Ham knew that it looked just as good on him. After all, they were the same size now.

Ham put his tray on the belt and inwardly smirked. He knew that all eyes, men and women alike, were on him. Is that what it was always like for Paul? Lucky bastard. That boy was always such a tease.

Well, Ham could be a tease now, too. He felt his clothes get slightly tighter as he turned and walked out.

The light from the window gradually crept across the floor until it reached Paul’s eyes. He squinted at the morning sun, and for a moment didn’t know where he was. Awareness trickled back in dribs and drabs. He was laying face down. He was on the floor. He was naked. He...

“Oh, my god!” Paul blurted as he scrambled to his knees. His body was stiff and sore, like he’d been through the most brutal workout off his life. His anus was sore and tender, and as he reached back, the horrifying thoughts came flooding back.

Ham had raped him.

No, that couldn’t be right. The man that appeared in his dorm room in the small hours of the morning didn’t look anything like Ham. He had Ham’s face, sort of. But he definitely didn’t have Ham’s body. This man was strong and athletic and sexy and...

No, no, no. He couldn’t think that way. Paul had never had a homosexual inclination in his life. He’d never even been curious about anything like that. He had a steady girlfriend and they fucked like bunnies on a regular basis.

Yet, when he was in the presence of that mysterious man, there was nothing he wanted more in his life than to take him up the ass.

Paul picked the bedclothes up off the floor, spread them haphazardly across his bed and sat down. He crinkled his nose as he realized the stench of semen was heavy in the air. Without warning, the smell made him double over and retch into the wastebasket. His eyes watered as the sharply acid vomit burned his throat and mouth and nose. As he tried to catch his breath, Paul groped around the floor until he found a dirty shirt. He wiped his face and tried to calm his rebellious gut.

It couldn’t be, he thought. Somehow, he’d been in thrall to that man and the result was some of the most incredible sex he’d ever had, and it terrified him.

As he was looking around the disheveled room for his sweats, he heard the door open.

“Hey, buddy, you’re awake!” Ham smiled broadly.

Fear and dread instantly gripped the pit of Paul’s stomach, and he immediately started scrambling backwards like a startled animal.

“Stay away from me!” he shouted.

“Relax. It’s just me,” Ham said. “Be calm.”

And incredibly, Paul was.

“Here, put something on,” Ham told him as he tossed Paul the sweats.

Ham was pleased that his buddy had suddenly and enthusiastically begged him to fuck his brains out. It seemed right. It seemed natural. For a tiny instant, a trace of the old Ham whispered that it wasn’t right– that he was compelling his friend to act against his will– that this was very, very wrong. Then, just as quickly, the new Ham swept the thought away.

“I always thought you had great taste in clothes,” Ham continued. “O’course, they’re a little tight on me.” He stuck out his elbows and looked down and admired the way the shirt was stretched tight across his chest and how the sleeves road up on his meaty biceps.

“Who are you?” Paul asked. 

“I told you. It’s me, Ham.”

“You can’t be...”

“Ham I am. Ha! Get it?”

“But how?”

“Let’s just say I had a lucky accident.” 

Ham continued to flex and admire his arms. He crossed the room and started posing in the mirror. Paul came up behind him and was also staring intently at the image. Ham’s tee shirt was stretched even tighter across his chest, and he noted with satisfaction that he was now at least two inches taller than Paul. 

Paul closed his eyes and started rubbing his stubbly cheek against Ham’s bulging bicep.

“Whoa, boy,” Ham said. “There’ll be plenty of time for that later.” He concentrated on relaxing his roommate and Paul’s eyes became alert once again. Ham picked up his school books and started putting them in his backpack.

“You’re not leaving, are you?” Paul said, his voice filled with distress.

“Not to worry, my little hot one. I’ll be back after class.” Ham leaned over and gave Paul a peck on the cheek. “Don’t you have classes?”

“I, I, I...”

“You’re just so cute!” Ham said with a big grin. He gave Paul a little pat on the side of his face, turned and went to class.

Ham relished the bracing autumn air as he strode confidently across campus. He wasn’t wearing a coat, of course. Who could possibly want him to cover up such an attractive specimen of manhood? Besides, he wasn’t the least bit chilled. Once again, that tiny voice of the old Ham struggled up from the depths– It’s not right, it said. You should be cold. You should be covered up.

Just as quickly it disappeared. Ham knew not to listen to the voice anymore. That was the voice of insecurity, of depression, of fear. He would have no more of that. Up until now, he had never been truly alive.

Almost as remarkable as his own transformation, was that of his roommate. Could two miracles happen in one day? Could lightning strike twice? Apparently, it could. Ham had always known deep in his heart that Paul secretly had the hots for him. That was the only explanation. All that macho hetero stuff was just an act. He’d have to make sure that Paul broke it to Sarah gently.

Ham was looking forward to a stimulating class in advanced calculus when he happened past the Athletic Center. As he glanced through the open door, he had a sudden urge to go inside. 

The cavernous gymnasium was deserted. At this time of the morning, it should be bustling with activity. Ham crossed the gym floor and entered the locker room. As he came around the corner, he was stunned by what he saw.

Standing before the mirror was the most massive bodybuilder Ham had ever seen. At least in person. His broad, thick back was to him, and the man was looking at his reflection while slowly rubbing his own body. He was surrounded by many other men– some in their underwear, some fully clothed, still others with just towels around their waists. They were all talking among themselves in hushed tones as they stared at the massive brute in front of them. It reminded Ham of that painting of The Last Supper.

Meanwhile, the muscle man continued to stare, trance-like, at his reflection. He wasn’t quite as tall as Ham, but he looked to be every bit of two-hundred and fifty pounds, and not one single gram of it was fat. Thick veins cris-crossed his body, and it seemed that Ham could count every single fiber of every single muscle. The man’s thick neck was encased by bulging traps above broad, blocky shoulders. Huge, hemispherical pecs perched atop an expansive chest, and the man’s powerful torso tapered down to a lean, incredibly narrow waist. From there, the massive legs flared out to nearly as wide as his chest, pinched down to robust knee joints and then flared out at the calves once again.

When the man let his arms hang loose, they hung more than thirty degrees from vertical as biceps nearly as big as his head fought for room with the rest of his upper body.

Jutting fiercely upward from the man’s groin was a ten-inch cock that was as thick as a policeman’s truncheon.

As Ham approached, the small crowd parted like the waters of the Bible. In a wave, the men dropped to their knees, starting with those closest to him. He was captivated by the rippling figure as he drew up alongside and continued to stare at the image in the mirror. Only then did the man even acknowledge that there was anyone else in the room. The strong, masculine face in the mirror slowly looked up until its eyes met his own.

“You did this, didn’t you?” the man whispered. It was then he recognized the man.

It was Fred Wilson, the gym attendant that had generously given Ham his very first blow job, the night before. The little voice tried to make one last attempt to tell Ham that he was out of control, that he was a monster, but it never had a chance.

No, Ham thought, he was the farthest thing from a monster. He was a benevolent god, bestowing gifts upon his worshipers. Fred had serviced his worshipful master, and had been rewarded with a god-like body of his own.

Ham felt the warmth of his own benevolence as he smiled at Fred. The men around them started moaning and groping their own crotches, good disciples all. He leaned in and planted a deep, sensuous kiss on Fred’s lips, then moved his mouth near Fred’s ear.

“You’re welcome,” he whispered.

Fred’s magnificent body went rigid as his face hardened into a grimace and his eyes rolled back in his head. He grunted deeply as his cock swelled even bigger, his balls drew up and he started spraying prodigious volumes of jism all over the mirror.

Almost simultaneously, the men around them started moaning and grunting and cursing and experiencing orgasms of their own. Ham looked down benignly at his acolytes.

It was good to be a god.

“Psst! Hey, Doc!”

Professor Lofgren furrowed his brow as he looked around for the voice. He’d been on his way to the Science Building, and was nearly there when he was stopped by someone calling to him. 

“Over here!”

The voice seemed to be coming from a fenced enclosure surrounded by shrubbery just off to the left of the rear entrance to the building. It had been built some years ago to conceal extra air conditioning and refrigeration equipment for the basement lab. The gate was open a few inches and this seemed to be the source of the caller.

“Who is it? What do you want?” the professor asked as he warily approached.

A massive hand shot from the opening and clamped around his upper arm. Before he could even wince from the vise-like grip, he was nearly pulled off his feet and yanked inside the enclosure.

“What the fuck...”

Another equally massive hand covered his mouth.

“I’m not going to hurt you, Doc,” said a deep, husky voice. “I need your help.”

A huge form loomed over him in the semi-darkness.

“I’m going to let go, okay?”

Lofgren didn’t really have any choice. The man’s hand was so large and pressed against his face so hard that he couldn’t breath. The professor nodded his head slightly. The big hands fell away and he gasped.

“I’m really sorry, Doc. There just wasn’t any other way.”

As Lofgren caught his breath, his eyes adjusted to the gloom. Standing before him was an unbelievably large man, at least a foot taller than he. That meant he had to be at least six-eight, maybe ten. He had a large blanket draped over his shoulders that covered him down to just above his knees.

And what shoulders they were– they had to be at least three feet wide. The man adjusted the blanket and almost comically tried to pull it closed across his jutting chest with one of those oversized hands. Around the man’s remarkably narrow waist was what appeared to be an oversized beach towel.

“Who are you?” Lofgren asked. The man stuck out one of his oversized mitts.

“Lee Prentice, sir,” he said. “You had me in Introduction to Physics last year.” Lofgren watched as his hand disappeared in the other man’s.

“Mmm... no...” he said slowly. “I’d be certain to remember you...”

“That’s just it,” Lee said. “I didn’t look like this last year.” He pulled an old leather billfold that he had tucked into his waist. “Let me show you...”

Lee started fumbling at the wallet with his big fingers.

“Here,” he said as he thrust the wallet at Lofgren in frustration. “Look at my driver’s license. Look at my ID.”

Lofgren was mentally calculating the percentage chance that the man before him could be a very large, very dangerous lunatic, and was a bit reluctant to take his eyes off of him. Nonetheless, he opened the wallet and drew out a driver’s license. His expression was dubious as he looked back and forth between the man before him and the young boy in the picture.

“I was sixteen when that was taken,” Lee said anxiously. “Look at the ID.”

The professor pulled out the student ID. While the young man in that picture looked a bit older, there was no way it could be the hulking figure before him. Lee could see the continued doubt in Lofgren’s face.

“This is your brother?” Lofgren asked tentatively.

“No, Doc, it’s me! Honest!” Lee looked down at the other man pleadingly. “This happened overnight!”

“What do you mean, overnight?”

“I mean, OVERNIGHT!”

Lofgren shrank back at the big man’s emphatic statement. He looked again at the ID. The resemblance was undeniable, but there was just no way...

“Why did you come to me?”

“I think this has to do with one of your students, Ham Conner.”

“Ham? What could he possibly have to do with this?”

“You knew he was gay, right?”

“Well, no, I...”

“Take it from me. At any rate, I’d been trying to get a relationship going. We’d met in a gay chat room. He didn’t know it was me, and when he found out, he was a little freaked.”

No wonder, Lofgren thought.

“And what does this have to do with...”

“I’m getting to that. Anyway, I’d seen him around campus, and I was trying to get him used to the idea of dating, but there was something else going on with him. Did you have an explosion in your lab a couple of nights ago?”

“Why, yes.”

“And Ham was there?”

“No. Well, yes, he was there before the explosion. But he left before it happened. There was no one in the lab.”

“He was there. He was exposed to whatever was in the experiment.”

“The nanites?”

“If that’s what they’re called.”

“But their not viable outside the containment vessel.”

“I kinda think they are.”

“That’s impossible.”

Lee held out his massive hands.

“Doc, yesterday I was five-foot-nine and weighed one-forty-five.”

Lofgren folded his arms and looked up at Lee.

“This is a joke, right?”

Lee gave another massive, frustrated sigh.

“I took him back to my room last night. He didn’t look too good and he had a gash on his head. I was just going to fix that up for him, but one thing led to another, you know?

“No. I don’t know.”

“Whatever. Let’s just say that we both got a little excited.”

“Whatever.”

“Right,” Lee said, trying to keep his temper under control. “So we were getting a little friendly, and Ham starts to change.”

“Change? How?”

“He starts growing. A lot. In just a couple of minutes, he was bigger than I am now. A lot bigger.”

Lofgren narrowed his eyes in disbelief.

“Then what happened?”

“I fainted.”

“Hmmph.”

Lofgren turned to leave and Lee grabbed him by shoulders.

“Doc, I’m telling you,” he said sharply, “this... is... not... a... joke.”

Lee shook the professor with each syllable. Lofgren looked up at him fearfully and Lee slowly took his hands away.

“When I came to,” he continued, “he was so tall, the back of his head was brushing the ceiling. He had to weigh a thousand pounds.”

“Come now...”

“Doc, he raped me,” Lee said softly. “He fucked me into unconsciousness. When I woke up, I was like this. You have to believe me.”

The big man was clearly unstable. He was near enough to the breaking point that Lofgren feared what might happen if he tried to flee again. It seemed best to humor him until he could alert campus police.

“Come with me down to the lab.”

Lee breathed another huge sigh, this time of relief.

“What if someone sees me?” Lee asked.

“If they see you, they see you. What difference will it make?”

Lee had to admit to himself that he didn’t have a good answer to that question. He followed the professor into the building and down the stairs to the lab. As they went, they were met by the odd passerby and got the predictable double-takes.

“Take a seat over there,” the professor said, gesturing to a stool next to some kind of an instrument. It was a large console about chest high–- Lofgren’s chest, that is-– with a top that looked like black glass. Above the glass was an apparatus that looked vaguely like an x-ray machine on a flexible arm.

Lee walked over to the stool and regarded it for a moment. It was typical of the seating you’d find in a lab, with casters and a revolving seat and back.

“Go on,” Lofgren insisted.

Lee sat down on the seat and it almost immediately started to collapse.

“I’d better stand.”

Lofgren came over and moved the bent stool out of the way.

“Let me see your hand,” he said.

Lee held out his left hand and Lofgren placed it palm down on the glass top. Then he adjusted to other part of machine until it was a few inches above Lee’s hand.

“This will tell us whether or not you have any nanites in your system.”

Lofgren went back across the room and sat at a computer console.

“Is this an x-ray machine?” Lee asked.

“Something like that,” Lofgren answered. “Don’t worry; it doesn’t use that kind of radiation. It’s more like an MRI. Keep your hand still.”

Lofgren started punching commands into the computer, and soon, Lee could feel a barely perceptible hum–- kind of like an electric appliance.

“Don’t move,” Lofgren said. “This could take a few minutes.”

While the machine was analyzing Lee’s hand, Lofgren sent an email to the campus police telling them he had an unruly student in his lab, and requesting that they come immediately. Once that was accomplished, he switched back to monitor the test program. As he watched the data come in, he became more and more concerned.

Once the testing sequence was complete, Lofgren went back over the data again, just to be sure.

“You can take your hand away,” he said. Lee removed his oversized hand and started to walk over to where the professor was sitting.

“Don’t move!” came a shout from behind. Lee turned around to see two campus police officers standing by the door.

“Holy shit,” one officer said as he got a good look at Lee.

“That’s alright officers,” Lofgren called to them. “False alarm. Everything’s fine.”

The two officers were clearly awestruck at the size of the being before them. They quickly snapped out of their amazement, but showed no inclination to move any further from the door.

“You sure about this, professor?” one of the officers asked.

“Absolutely. It was just a misunderstanding. Everything’s fine.”

“Well, okay,” the officer said as they turned to leave. “Let us know if you need us.” The two men exited the lab without any further delay. Lee walked over to the professor with a puzzled look on his face.

“Did you call the police?”

Lofgren looked up at Lee with an embarrassed expression.

“I owe you an apology,” he said. “Sit down.”

“But I...”

“Pull over that box,” Lofgren said, gesturing toward a heavy-duty equipment case.

Lee sat on the box and looked intently at the professor, almost afraid at what he’d hear.

• Upvote 5