TheWeremuscleForest

‘Wow Pedro that was one hell of a workout we just had baby.’

Victor rolls over to his side to face his beefy Puerto Rican boyfriend and puts his arms around him. They lean in and kiss each other passionately as they mesh their bodies together. The two men smile as they feel the warm Miami breeze against their bare skin and hear the tides in the ocean moving a few feet from where they are laying.

‘Aye papi, I love you so much. I am so grateful that we met last year because you saved me from a life of regret. I was miserable being fat. You helped me to understand though that it isn’t necessarily about the physical aspects, but rather what is inside too.’

Victor rubs Pedro’s buzzed hair on his head and leans his furry face against his.

‘You actually saved me Pedro. My relationship with Michael was not great and in fact one of my close friends hinted that he was cheating on me.’

Pedro squeezes Victor’s body tightly.

‘I suppose you are talking about that British man that you know really well right papi? I would like to meet him someday if he is the reason that you found me. He seems to have helped you cope with your demons.’

The two men lie nude on the beach for several more minutes to take in the fading sun before getting up to shake the sand off before they walk back up the stairs and into the beach house they are staying at. They kiss each other longingly again before taking turns showering. Pedro tells Victor that he needs to get some sleep so he isn’t a zombie at work the next day. He hugs the sexy black-bearded man goodnight and disappears into their bedroom.

Victor goes to retrieve their mail for the day and finds a small package tucked between the bills. He takes it out from the pile and sits at their dining room table to examine it. He smiles and notices the Royal Mail sticker on it and immediately knows who it is from. He peels the strip back on the edge of the envelope and peers inside. He notices a small box from within and pulls it out. He briefly looks it over and opens it.

‘Hmmm…..what have you sent me Achilles? A temporary tattoo? *looks it over with a puzzled face* Very strange…..well it does look really cool…..i will have to decide where to put it.’

The tattoo is of a very muscular bull with a likeness of Victor as its face. He stares at it intently and wonders if perhaps Achilles sent this to him as a possible inspiration piece. He gets up from the table and goes back into the bathroom again to stare into the mirror at his incredibly beefy muscular body. His tight shorts hug his huge quads and steel ass as he turns from side to side to take in his hugeness. He has a snake tattoo that stretches from his left trap all the way down to his right pec and there are tats on both shoulders and arms. Since he has a playing card pattern on his left leg, he thinks that the bull tat should go on his right leg.

He doesn’t really want to put it on yet, at least not until he gets up to workout again the next day so he can show it off at the gym. He puts it on the counter for now until he wakes up the next morning. After looking himself over and using the bathroom, he climbs into bed with Pedro and puts his arms around his lover so he can get comfortable before he falls asleep. The Puerto Rican hottie reaches down and slides Victor’s shorts off so he can massage the thick stud’s huge quads.

‘I thought you were sleeping baby. Surely you aren’t in the mood again are you?’

‘Papi, you know I go crazy for your quads. They are so powerful and feel so good against my body.’

Pedro turns Victor to his side and flips his own body around so that his ass rubs against the beefy stud’s legs. His hairy cock now presses against the latino stud’s butt. Victor flexes his quads making the huge diamond-shaped muscles twitch and bounce as his cock slowly grows. He moans lightly as he pulls Pedro up against him.

‘MMMMM papi, put it inside me and it will help me relax like you always do. I love you.’

Victor growls and pushes his cock all the way in as Pedro maneuvers himself in bed as his tattooed lover slowly grinds him. They both moan deeply as the beefy stud picks up speed after sliding his entire cock inside his latino partner. Knowing he can’t hold out much longer, Victor stops to lean in and kiss his Puerto Rican lover’s neck to make the sensation last longer. He edges a few times to make his balls swell up until they are ready to burst. Pedro grips Victor’s thick quads and grunts feeling his big lover trying not to let go. He turns his head and gives him a very lustful look.

‘Do it papi, I want to feel you fill my guts with your hot lava like you always do. I love you so much.’

Within just seconds, Victor unleashes his little boys into Pedro. They both yell in delight as they kiss each other deeply and relax their bodies. The sweat pours off both men saturating the sheets to the point that they both laugh. The beefy big man pulls out of his partner and gets up to grab another set from the nearby cabinet. Pedro jumps to his feet and pulls them off before throwing them over to the side. He walks over to Victor and puts his arm on his shoulder and turns his head to speak.

‘Papi…..wait, we need to clean up before we put another set on. Should we take separate showers?’

Victor smiles and puts the sheets down on the floor before picking Pedro up and taking him to the bathroom. He sits him down in the shower on the bench and turns the water on. The Puerto Rican squeals feeling the cold water hitting him which gets Victor’s attention immediately as he turns the hot water on. After getting the temperature just right, he hops in with his lover and starts lathering up his body with the bottle of Axe body wash that they both love so much. The smell makes Pedro horny again as his cock grows and pulses behind Victor’s soapy back. He stands up and puts his arms around the big guy and kisses his huge delts.

‘Hehe, is it my turn now papi? I don’t normally feel so inclined to be the top, but this scent always makes me get so sexed up.’

He pushes his cock inside Victor’s pulsing hole and slowly fucks him which makes the big guy growl lightly as he grips the sides of the shower. Pedro’s steady rhythm eventually makes the beefy stud lose himself in the moment as he leans back against his sexy furry lover. The latino puts his hands down the front of Victor’s chest and runs his fingers up and down the thick mounds of muscle sitting on the beefy stud’s chest. He finds his nipples and pinches them making Victor growl as a result. They kiss longingly as the water cascades down their bodies.

Pedro moans feeling his balls swelling as he continues to thrust in and out of his big hunky partner. He wraps his arms around Victor and whispers in his ear that he is going to return the favor as he pumps him full of thick cum. They both grunt as they stand there letting the cum flow from one man to another. Victor closes his eyes and smiles as Pedro peers around to see him doing this. He makes a funny gesture which the big stud doesn’t see since his eyes are closed.

‘What are you thinking about papi? Why don’t you let me in on your naughty thoughts.’

Victor opens his eyes and looks Pedro straight into his before he says something.

‘Mmmmm…..well I am just imagining what could happen if maybe we let our minds take over our bodies baby.’

The stunned Puerto Rican seems to know what his lover is talking about in a way as he pulls out of Victor, cleans his crotch, and steps out of the shower to towel off. Victor turns the water off and follows him out to grab another towel. They dry off and walk through the beach house nude. Pedro decides to walk out on the balcony to just watch the waves for a few minutes while Victor goes off to do some things around the house since they are not tired anymore. After about twenty minutes, the big man meets up with his latino lover on the balcony with a big surprise.

‘Look baby what Achilles sent me. *shows Pedro the tattoo* Want to help me put it on my right leg?’

Pedro takes it from Victor’s hand and looks it over. He smiles and thinks that maybe this isn’t an ordinary tattoo. He motions for the beefy stud to go sit in one of their beach chairs while he goes to moisten it. Victor grins and turns to run over to a chair as his muscles twitch and flex and his ballsac bounces. Pedro returns a couple of minutes later in a hurry himself trying to make sure that the tattoo doesn’t dry out in the beach air.

‘Put your leg out papi, I don’t have much time for this.’

The Puerto Rican gets down on his knees and positions the tattoo on Victor’s right leg and rubs it on quickly making sure it has no ripples in it. The big man shivers feeling sensations running up and down his body which makes his cock twitch a couple of times as a little bit of precum dribbles down on to the sand. Pedro makes a couple of low sounds noticing how this is affecting his partner. The tattoo may have even winked at Pedro at least he thinks he saw it wink. He looks up at Victor’s eyes and sees a spark in them he hasn’t seen before. The big stud stands up and stretches for about a minute before walking down to the ocean.

‘WAIT! PAPI! It winked at me, I swear. How are you feeling? Are you okay Victor?’

Victor turns around and motions for his lover to come join him down along the coastline. A few people walk by and stare at them, even a couple of them stop to look at the nude couple. Pedro smiles at him and charges before jumping into his arms and laughing as they fall on to the wet sand below them. They are approached by one of the bystanders who seem to be interested in joining them on the ground, but Victor gives him a warning by snarling which makes Pedro a bit confused. The man gets the point and turns to walk away quickly.

‘You just snarled like a…..bull papi. Is it possible that this tattoo will somehow change who you are?’

Victor looks up at his confused lover and has a noticeable change in his eye color as a reddish tint seems to be mixing in with his brown eyes. Strangely, Pedro is not that worried about it and leans down to kiss him on the lips. The beefy stud grunts loudly feeling something happening from inside his body which makes his latino lover start to anticipate some kind of physical change in him.

‘What is going to happen to you Victor? I hope you are still able to maintain your identity after all of this is done.’

Victor strains feeling his toes cracking and melding themselves together on both of his feet. He groans as they stretch and widen to form what appear to be giant bull hooves. Pedro’s eyes widen seeing this happen and can feel his lover’s legs starting to change as well. A large patch of hair begins growing on top of each hoof as the veins in his arms and legs start to protrude and grow thicker underneath the skin. The Puerto Rican doesn’t hesitate to feel Victor’s muscles as they expand in along his fingers. His legs widen as the muscles blow up into engorged mounds stretching the skin to its limits.

Pedro moans as he watches his mate transforming into something unlike himself. Victor does not appear to be in any kind of pain either as it moves into his crotch and midsection. His cock and balls inflate to twice their size mesmerizing his latino lover as he sees the ballsac growing trying to contain the two huge bull testicles. He leans in to lick and taste Victor’s growing pole as it swells turning to a much deeper purple color. He catches some of the salty juices flowing from its slit as it gapes open. He rubs his mate’s newly grown bull legs feeling their raging power and marveling at his incredible size.

He looks up at Victor and watches his head as it starts to change its shape slightly as his nose stretches parting his nostrils as they double in size. His mouth stretches further up his face as two horns protrude from the sides of his head. The brownish red hair he saw grow out from other parts of his lover’s body are now thickening up on Victor’s head above his newly sheathed horns. Pedro knows now that he is changing into a bull like creature which makes his own cock leak precum. He leans up against Victor’s chest feeling his abs protruding as they stretch and pull themselves to the sides of his torso. The emerging musclebull rears his head back as his pecs flare out and swell bigger and fuller than ever before. His back and lats pop multiple times accommodating the extra size as they too swell and grow.

Pedro wastes no time running his hands over the massive muscles on his lover’s new torso and moves his mouth up to start chewing and sucking on Victor’s powerful new pecs and nipples. The forest of hair sitting on top of them drives the Puerto Rican wild as he pets it with his hands. The huge bull wraps his incredible arms around his latino lover’s back and holds him against his body as his biceps and triceps continue to thicken up, pressing the engorged volleyball sized bulbs against Pedro. The hispanic stud moans deeply as his cock finally shoots cum down Victor’s abs and his right bull leg. He snarls and reaches for Pedro’s face to make him look up at him. The musclebull’s face is done transforming as his reddish-brown eyes and fur glean in the nighttime. The Puerto Rican moves up to plunge his tongue down the manimal’s throat which meets up with Victor’s new thick tongue. Subsequently, the bigger tongue finds itself moving down inside the eager human’s throat.

The musclebeast grips his lover tightly pressing him up against his thick tool and grunts teasing his hole with it. Pedro’s desire for this new creature is overtaking his senses as he relaxes his body to allow Bull Victor to enter him. The bull’s hulking hands are surprisingly smooth and provide a calming effect for the latino man. The huge creature finally penetrates him spreading his ass wider and making the Puerto Rican wince with every inch that enters him. Despite the noticeable pain, Pedro feels waves of pleasure rushing through him. His lust for the musclebeast is obvious now as well as Victor’s complete acceptance of his dramatic transformation.

The huge beast’s eyes glisten staring into his human lover’s own as he fucks him slowly and methodically trying to conjure up the gallon of bull semen sitting in his engorged sac. Pedro can smell the incredible aroma emanating from Victor’s crotch as feels his beastly lover starting to strain making his powerful muscles drip with perspiration against Pedro’s more insignificant ones. The small human knows his time is coming soon to join his animalistic lover. He stops kissing Victor to look at him again in his loving eyes.

‘MMMMM papi…..I want to hear you say something to me. Can you talk? I am dying to know what you sound like in this insanely powerful body.’

Bull Victor smiles and shows off his new thick teeth that have grown in before he tries to speak.

‘I……*deep rumbling tone*……can talk baby……*his voice sends shivers up and down Pedro’s body which makes the human grind his cock more*…….*Victor grunts as he does so*……mmmmmm I always had this feeling about you baby……we share a common bond for muscle and power……and….. a slight touch of beastiality it seems. *winks* I can’t wait to see your beautiful animal side Pedro, I hope you can handle it baby.’

Victor places his huge hands on Pedro’s sides and grips him as he starts to snarl feeling his balls contracting and pushing cum into his bullcock. The flood starts to fill the small human’s insides which is making Pedro gasp as he squeezes the musclebull’s powerful 28” biceps. The huge manimal sees a look of fear in the human’s eyes but wants him to just keep focusing on his face.

‘Baby…..*still pumping cum inside Pedro*…..just relax your body and let it do what it needs to do. You will be beautiful to me no matter what happens now. *smiles at him and flips his big muscly tail that is attached above his giant muscle butt* I bet you never thought you would like a tail on me did you?’ *smiles at him*

Victor finally stops fucking Pedro as a small river of cum flows down his cock. He can see that Pedro is now in considerable pain as his transformation begins almost immediately. The musclebull moves his human lover down against his immense torso to make him more comfortable as he pulls his cock out of his Puerto Rican lover’s hole and starts rubbing Pedro’s back and ass caressing him waiting for his lover’s body to start its inevitable metamorphosis into another stage of evolution.

For other stories in this series, check out the one with the mirror: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3467-the-other-side-of-the-mirror/

and the one with the otherworldly man: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3764-the-other-side-of-our-minds/

• Upvote 6

What is this "papi" term that is being used, and why?

I have seen it in many places but don't get it.

1. No, I am not gay, so I assume it is some gay term. 2. Yes I am into muscles. 3. Thanks for the story.

• 1 year later...