Bear's Bar And Brews

xythanshadow

Mark's fingers drummed along the steering wheel of his Lexus as he headed home. He hated working in the gay district. He didn't know exactly what he did to Cheryl to gain her ire, but he had to fix it as soon as possible. She assigned him to this district for the next few months and he was long pass hating it.

It didn't help it that he was another hour from his house. "Stupid gay bastards," he said to himself. He was hit on four times that day and if he knew that he could've kicked their flamboyant asses without getting fired, he would've. "I need a drink," he grumbled.

He glanced out his window longingly. Even though he knew he was still deep in "gay-town", he was hoping to find somewhere to at least get a beer. As he drove, he started to lose hope as he passed by shop after shop proudly sporting rainbow flags and other gay paraphernalia. But luckily, before he lost all hope, he saw a black building sort of off the road that had a sign that said, "Bear's Bar and Brews". He slowed down and looked around the building before pulling into the parking lot. He saw a few Harley Davidson bikes, and most importantly, nothing that screamed gay.

He parked and headed inside. As he entered the dimly lit building, his lungs were filled with cigar smoke. He smiled, thinking to himself how gays didn't smoke cigars, only fruity cigarettes. After a turn out of the foyer, he saw the bar at the back of the room. Above it were a trio of t.v.s showing various games. He smiled again at the site of football and rugby on the screens. Behind the bar was a burly man, covered in hair and wearing a leather vest washing out a glass. Near him was another big man, mature and also hairy, with a beard that would make Grizzly Adams envious.

“What kin I git fer ya?” said the bartender in a gruff, raspy voice.

Mark smiled and quickly took a seat at the bar, “What do ya have on tap?”

The bartender smiled and grabbed a frosty mug. With a practiced motion, he started to fill the mug with a deep amber ale. “You don’t look like yer from ‘round here,” he said as he slid the beer to him.

With a smile, he accepted the beverage and replied, “No, I live on the north side. Just had to come down to the queer side of town for work and I was so pissed I had to find somewhere to drown out today. Just had to put up with so many guys hitting on me today. I swear, if I didn’t have to worry ‘bout losing my job, I would have knocked one of those dick-loving fags out today.”

The bartender simply nodded his head as he listened to Mark. He took another swig of his beer and continued, “I never liked them anyway with their floating around like the little fairies they are, talking about pop music and shit. I mean, I don’t have any problem with someone being gay, just them flaunting it around like that. I mean, men should be men and women should be women.” 

He set his empty mug down and the bartender grabbed it, refilled it and set it back down in front of Mark. “What would you do if you saw a gay guy that didn’t look gay?” the man near him asked.

Mark took another huge gulp of his beer and responded, “I don’t give a flying fuck man, as long as they aren’t being all gay around me, hitting on me and shit. I’m a strict vagatarian.” Mark laughed loudly at his own joke.

“Vagatarian, huh?” the big guy next to him said as he took a swig from his mug.

“Yeah man, I can't get enough of some good pussy, ya know what I mean?” Mark said with a slight slur. 

The bartender muttered quietly, “Yeah, some boy pussy.” The big guy laughed at the joke while Mark looked around in confusion. “You know,” he said to Mark, “I can tell why everyone was hitting on you. I mean, look at you.”

Mark glanced down and looked back at the huge bartender, “Whhaaat aaaaarrree yaaa talkin' bout?” Mark shook his head, wondering why the beer was affecting him like that. He usually could hold his alcohol but there was something weird about this beer. Weird, but it tasted so good he thought as he took another swig.

“No offense man, but you look like one of those guys. I know it's popular to be 'metrosexual', but is that what you really want? I mean, look at me, none of those little twinks come in here and hit on me, same with ol' Humphrey there.”

Mark looked closer at the two. He could tell what he meant. The two guys were big, burly men; the type you see in biker gangs or doing construction work. They both had really big chests and arms and both were covered in hair. Humphrey had a huge full beard while the bartender had a well-kept handlebar mustache. Mark rubbed his face in thought, feeling how bare and smooth it was. He had kept it that way for years, but maybe the guys had a point.

Humphrey then flexed his arm and Mark was blown away. He thought he had a good physique, but seeing Humphrey flex just showed him that there was another whole level of size and strength. Mark though, “I bet those gay guys don't even think about talking to him with an arm like that.” 

He leaned forward slightly, suddenly feeling dizzy and started to fall. Humphrey reached out and grabbed him, his massive arms barely registering the movement. “Woah boy, looks like you had a little too much.”

“I'm not as think as you drunk I am,” Mark slurred before it clicked in his mind what he said. He tried to regain his balance but his body didn't respond.

“It's ok boy, I got ya,” Humphrey said with a smirk. “Hey Damien, can you 'take care' of our bud here?”

Damien smiled and said, “Sure thing, let's take him to the back room.”

The two big men helped Mark to a room in the back of the bar. Mark's head was swimming, but he saw the dimly lit room and the bed in the middle. There was a lamp next to the bed on a nightstand and a radio, but besides that, Mark didn't notice any other furniture or windows. They gently lowered him on the bed and Humphrey turned to leave. Damien reached over and turned on the radio and said, “Ok, go to sleep and when you wake up you can go back to your place.”

Mark was too drunk to argue, so he simply nodded. Damien smiled and walked out the room, closing the door behind him. When the door was shut, the room plunged into darkness. Mark rolled over in the bed and tried to get comfortable as the sounds of ocean waves filled the room. He listened to the waves crash against an unseen coast, and as he listened, it felt as if all the tension in his body melted away.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

The next thing Mark knew was him waking up. The waves were still crashing and he didn't know what time it was or how long he was sleeping. He reached over and turned on the light. He was surprised that the light didn't burn his eyes, nor was he overly hung over like he usually felt after drinking that much. He looked down and saw that he was still completely dressed and memories of the night before came to him. He felt completely embarrassed at how easily he got drunk and how he had to rely on people he just met.

The door opened as Mark was tying his shoes. “Glad to see you're back with the living,” he heard Damien say.

“Yeah, I am man.” He couldn't look directly at Damien, too embarrassed to meet his gaze, “Umm, thanks for the room.”

Damien walked over and laid his huge hand on Mark's shoulder, “Don't mention it man. Better to have you stay here than on the road. Besides, that's why we have this room, for people who have a little more they can handle, or for people we have to give an attitude adjustment.” He muttered under his breath, “Sometimes, both.”

Mark stood up, slightly disoriented as Damien help him stabilize. He was slightly stunned at how huge Damien looked, but the feeling passed as quickly as it came. He shook Damien's hand and said, “I really am grateful man, but I need to get home to my girl. She was expecting me last night and is probably a little worried.”

“I hear ya man. Well, I'll be here if ya need another drink, I'm open every day.”

“Thanks man, I'm here every other week and god knows I'll need a place to drink.”

Damien smiled and led Mark to the door, “Well, I look forward to seeing you next time. I'm sure it'll be interesting.” 

Mark got in his car and started to head home. As he drove, it felt like something was sitting on the border of his mind, as if he forgot to do something. But the more he tried to focus, the blurrier it became until he decided to just turn on the radio and listen to the music.

A few hours later, he arrived at his home to his girlfriend. He had missed his lovely blond woman and thought he was going to have a few hours of mind blowing sex with her. Once he finished unpacking and settling in, he simply was too tired to follow up on his plans.

He awoke the next day to an empty bed. Sadly, his girlfriend had already left for her job. He sighed at the notion of heading into work without really enjoying his weekend, but it was a necessary evil. He headed into the bathroom to get ready. After his shower, he stood in front of his mirror to shave the stubble that had been growing for the last few days. But as he stood in front of the mirror to clean his chin, he paused. Damien's voice echoed in his mind, “Real men have hair on their face.”

He held the razor in his hands, mulling over Damien's words before putting it away. He thought to himself, “What the hell, I'll see how it looks.” He finished getting dressed and headed off to work. The day seemed to go by uneventfully. He turned in his reports, made arrangements for the next week and did the other miscellaneous tasks he had to accomplish before he left the home office again.

That afternoon, he headed to the gym to meet with his trainer. Jason was a very good trainer, tough but fair, and was largely responsible for the body that Mark saw in the mirror every day. As usual, Mark arrived ten minutes before his session to do his cardio. As he worked on the elliptical machine, Humphrey's voice seemed to come to mind saying, “Real men are big and strong. Twinks don't mess with big guys.”

That thought marched in his head like a steady rhythm as he trudged along his warm-up. When he was done, he went to the trainer's station and waited for Jason to finish with his client. A few moments later, a large man in a gym shirt and shorts came up and patted Mark on his shoulder. “Hey man, nice to see you back in town. Ready to work out?” he asked with a smile in his voice.

Mark looked up at his trainer. He never really noticed before now, but Jason was a very well built man. The t-shirt that he wore had the gym's logo on it, but it was warped, stretched across his thick pectorals. Tufts of chest hair stuck out from the neck hole, pinned against his bullish neck. The sleeves of the cotton shirt were stuck above the ball of his arm, refusing to stretch over the massive muscle that made up the majority of his arm. Mark only came up to the middle of Jason's chest, and that simple fact caught him by surprise. Suddenly looking at Jason as in a different light, he realized he felt small, even though he knew he had a physique a lot of people would've killed for.

Mark smiled at Jason and asked, “Hey man, I've been thinking. What would it take for me to put on some size and start looking like you?”

Jason was slightly surprised, “What brought this on?”

“Just thinking it was time for a change. Thought I would try and bulk up a bit, you know, look a bit more manly.”

Jason smirked, “Well I'll be dammed. I thought you were going to be one of those metrosexual guys forever. You know, kinda like 95% of the guys that come to the gym. Well, if you wanna get bigger, we'll have to switch your work outs and food intake. I'll write out a new meal plan for you after we finish. Now, from now on, instead of doing 15-20 reps of a light weight per exercise, you're going to be aiming for 6-8 heavy. We're going to be doing a lot of free weight work and less cardio, but I think you'll be able to handle it with no problem.”

Mark took in all Jason's comments and nodded, trusting that Jason knew exactly what he was talking about. That day, he did a chest and tricep workout that was vastly different than what he was used to. He could tell his body was responding differently as he did it, and by the time they were done, he could feel the familiar burn of muscle growth. Afterwards, he received his new diet from Jason and saw how much more he would have to eat. 

By the time he got home, he was dead tired. His girlfriend was staying at her place, for which Mark was grateful. He was far too tired to do anything she might want. He ended up making himself a dinner full of protein, followed up by one of the new shakes Jason had him buy, before calling it an early night.

The rest of the week went by in the same way. He went to work, followed his new meal plan and went to the gym where Jason worked him out like a dog. After the workout, he would get home, tired as he could be, sore from the heavy weight, and hungry as hell. He would fix himself something to eat, sit down to watch the news and then head off to bed. A few times, his girlfriend called but they didn't talk long due to how drained he was.

It wasn't long before he was preparing to drive back to the gay district. As usual, the thought of being surrounded by those blatantly gay men disgusted him, but for some reason, he was excited to see Damien and Humphrey once again. He thought to himself how nice it was to have good guys like that to hang out with. 

In fact, the first stop he made was Bear's Bar and Brews. He felt like a beer after a long drive and he was glad to support a non-gay business deep in enemy territory. It was a nice Sunday afternoon and his body was burning from the new workout. He arrived at Damien's bar and parked next to the pair of Harleys that were in front.

The air was thick with a sweet smoke that filled his lungs and obscured his vision. He used to dislike smoke, but the fog in front of him didn't seem to bother him much. Now that he thought about it, it was slightly weird how little he was bothered by it, but he passed it off as just being understanding of the fact that he was in a bar.

Sitting at the bar in the exact same positions was Humphrey and Damien. They smiled and nodded as he walked to the bar and sat down a few seats away from the big man Humphrey. Damien smiled and said as he placed a mug of beer in front of him, “Welcome back Mark. Glad to see ya again.”

“I'm glad to be here man, just wish I didn't have to go to all those gay boys tomorrow,” Mark said with a growl. Mark raised the glass to his lips and slowly dank the amber liquid as Damien said in a firm voice, “Report”. He closed his eyes for a moment before opening them to see Damien smiling at him. 

“So, I expect to see you here lunch time tomorrow. You, me and Humphrey are going to hit the gym. You'll like that right?”

Mark responded instantly, “Yes sir, can't wait to lift heavy with you tomorrow.”

“Ok boy, you better get to the hotel and get some rest. 

Humphrey added, “Oh, and take this, it's a cd to help ya relax.”

Mark accepted the cd and said, “Thanks a ton big man, I know I could use some relaxation.”

“See you tomorrow.”

Mark waved as he left the bar. When he got outside, the sun was setting along the horizon. Mark shook his head in confusion. It felt like he was only in the bar long enough to get a beer, but now seeing the sky, it felt like he was in the bar a lot longer than ten minutes. But, before he could worry about it, Damien and Humphrey came out the bar. Damien turned and locked the door behind him as Humphrey went to his big bike. Damien looked at Mark, and seeing the disorientation in his expression, said in his deep, firm voice, “Focus Mark, time to go rest. You have a lot to do tomorrow.”

Suddenly, Mark's head was completely clear and he forgot all the concerns he had a moment ago. He smiled and said, “You're right big man, I need to go check in so I'm ready for our workout.” He jumped into his car and drove on towards the hotel. He glanced back once more at the bar to see Damien smiling and waving.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The next day couldn't go by fast enough for Mark. As usual, he had to fend off the advances of several of the company's flamboyant gay men, dodging their questions about his lifestyle. If it wasn't for a few of the guys there that reminded him of Damien and Humphrey, he wouldn't have known what to do. The flamboyant gays seemed not to hang around those guys much. He was thankful for the little peace that was afforded him.

At his lunch break, he drove straight to the gym. A stray though crossed his mind, wondering how he knew where to drive, but was quickly forgotten as he saw Damien and Humphrey standing outside the brick building.

The duo waved at Mark as he exited the car. They were already ready to work out, both dressed in a pair of black mesh shorts and white shirts, Damien in a tank top, Humphrey in a wife-beater. Mark felt a wave of emotions suddenly that could best be described as fear, lust and awe. Mark didn't even realize he was staring at the two behemoths as he walked up, watching their chests inflate and decompress with each breath, how both of their bodies were covered in a layer of hair that made them look more like animals than mere men, legs corded with thick striations of muscle that he had not seen on anyone except Jason.

“Well, hurry up BOY, we ain't got all day!” Humphrey yelled with extreme emphasis on the word ‘boy’. 

Hearing that, Mark hurried and flung his bag over his shoulder as he ran towards them, covering the parking lot in a few moments. Damien smiled and said, “Ready to work out boy?”

Mark smiled and said, “Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be.”

Together, the trio walked into the gym. As soon as they hit the door, Mark was assaulted by the aroma of sweat and iron. It was as if he was walking into a locker room right after a big game. It had never affected him before when he was young, but for some reason, he felt a twinge of energy run from the top of his head, down his body and straight to his cock. He subconsciously adjusted himself as he walked into the gym. 

The crew walked up to the counter that flanked the entrance. Mark could tell this building used to be a garage. There was an office behind the counter that reminded him of the old style repair shops. It wasn't closed off, just slightly partitioned with glass so the boss could see out into the shop. It was inside the office where Mark saw another huge man, not quite as big as the two he was with, but large in his own right.

As he got up from the desk, Mark could see the polo shirt that barely contained his bulk. It was stretched across his chest and reminded him so much of how Jason's shirts fit him. The arms were at their limit trying to contain the mass of muscle that was his arm. He didn't walk, but instead he swaggered from his office to the counter. As he approached the front counter, Mark found himself wishing he looked half as huge and intimidating as the man that was coming toward them.

“Who's the little man?” the guy growled as he looked down at Mark.

Mark audibly swallowed as he looked at the mammoth man. Damien said, “He's with us, just a guy visiting from out of town, name's Mark.”

“Think you belong here?” he said, glaring sideways at Mark.

“What do you mean?” Mark responded. 

“Look around,” he said,” Most of the guys here are serious lifters. I don't have any of those fancy machines or bikes or treadmills here. Just iron.”

Mark turned and looked around. Sure enough, the entire place was nothing more than a weight pit like one would see in the old pictures of Muscle Beach. Racks, benches, bars and plates occupied every corner and free spot in the gym, along with several very large men, a few of them he recognized as power lifters. 

He was about to respond, but Humphrey cut him off, “Don't worry Dan. By the time we're done with him, you won't recognize him. We're going to grow him up.” He grinned and gave Dan a quick wink.

Dan smiled. He looked at Mark with a gaze that could be best described as a predator looking at his prey, “I see. Well, this should be interesting.” He pulled out a few pieces of paper and sat them down. Handing Mark a pen, he said, “Liability forms, sign 'em rookie.”

Mark immediately obeyed, signing the forms in triplicate. Dan handed a pink slip to him, tore off another section, handed that to him and growled, “Twenty-five bucks for the week.”

After handing over the money, Dan pointed to the locker room. “Locker room's there. Bring your own lock. Towels are in the bin, dirty ones out here.”

“If you need some chalk,” he snickered,” they're near the dead lift area in the back. I got spare straps and wraps but a little guy like you probably wouldn't know what to do with 'em. But if you stick with these two, I'm sure that you'll get there eventually.” After that, he turned to Damien and Humphrey and said, “You guys sure do have a challenge on your hands with this one.”

Damien smiled and said, “You'd be surprised how easy it's going to be.”

Mark looked at the two in confusion before Humphrey shook him out of his reprieve, “Better go get dressed. We got work to do.”

Mark nodded and went to the locker room. Quickly changing and securing his items, he returned to the main room to see Humphrey, Damien and Dan talking at the counter. Dan was the first to see him, and when he saw him, Dan's jaw went slack. Humphrey and Damien noticed Dan and turned to see Mark walking toward them. 

“What the hell are you wearing?” Damien asked forcefully.

“ It's one of the outfits I usually wear to the gym,” he replied. He looked down at his clothes wondering what the problem was. It was one of his newer Abercrombie & Fitch , blue with splashes of purple and red. He thought it looked really nice on him. The color matched his eyes and the shirt was well made and fit his physique nicely.

Humphrey stomped over to Mark. With his meaty hands, he grabbed his shirt at the shoulder and ripped the sleeve off. He repeated the action with the other sleeve. Annoyed, he growled, “Guess that'll have to do for now. But don't you ever come in here again with an outfit like that. You're not here to put on a god damn fashion show. You're here to work out and get huge, and to do that you need to see the muscles working. You better go by the store and get you some plain tanks or wifebeaters and some shorts if you're going to work out with us.

The obvious anger in Humphrey’s voice jarred Mark. Profusely, he started to apologize. He didn’t know why, but it felt like the right thing to do. Obviously, he should’ve known better and he made the big guys upset.

Damien shook his head and sighed, “This better be worth it in the end.”

Mark quickly said, “I promise I’ll do better tomorrow, I swear.” A brief moment of confusion washed over his mind, wondering why he was being so submissive to these two guys, but an echo of a thought entered his mind rebuffing him. “Rule No. 1: The big man is Always right.”

He shook his head slightly, letting that rule cement in his psyche. “Whatever you want me to do guys, the big man is always right.”

Humphrey looked at Damien and both of the smiled, as if they were laughing about some inside joke. Damien looked back at Mark and said, “Well damn boy, I figure it would’ve took you a few weeks to learn that.”

Mark felt a quick wave of pride rush over him, quickly followed by a wave of confusion about why their approval meant so much, but both were quickly gone as Damien pushed him toward the weight pit.

Damien ordered Mark on the bench and he obeyed. The moment his hands wrapped around the bar, Mark seemed to dip into a trance. He was still conscious, but the zone of his focus extended only as far as the bar he was holding on. It was as if he was super focused on solely the lifting that he needed to do. He could hear stuff going on around him, but it sounded like he was underwater. Voices were disjoined and distant, clanking weights made soft thuds and nothing else really existed as he lifted. He just followed the two big guys around lifting what they set for him to lift.

Before he knew it, he was standing outside with his bag. He looked back at the gym and then at his new workout buds. He remembered lifting, but everything was foggy, as if he was in a trance the whole time. But, from the way his body felt, he wasn’t going to complain. He felt sore and stiff, but in the good way that you feel when you know you’ve worked hard.

Humphrey and Damien were going to their bikes, walking slowly away from him. He took in the way they walked, the sweep of their backs, the thickness of their muscles, and the simple hugeness of the two men, and against his will, he started to get hard. But before he could even think about it, his phone began to ring. He pulled it out of his gym bag and noticed that he had almost a dozen missed calls. Confused, he answered.

“Where have you been?” the voice on the other end yelled.

“I decided to go to the gym for lunch. What’s the big fuss?”

“The big fuss? The big fuss is that you’ve been gone for almost four hours without telling anyone anything. We had meetings and shit to take care of and you just vanished.”

Mark’s face blanched. He slowly muttered in the phone, “Ok, I’m on my way asap. Don’t worry.” He hung up his phone and was about to race to his car when he heard Damien’s voice, “Hey! Who was that on the phone!”

Instead of continuing to get back to work, he walked over to the two large men and relayed the story quickly. Humphrey nodded and said, “Feel like another beer, boy?”

Soon as he said that, Mark could feel a wave of relaxation wash over him. “Yeah,” he thought to himself, “a beer would be great right now.” He nodded his head slowly and the two men smiled.

Humphrey said, “Mark, you don’t need to worry that much about work today. What you want to do is get something to eat, go to the bar and have some beer, then go do that shopping that we told you to do.”

Mark thought, “Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I need food to help build muscle and beer to relax and I have to buy new gym clothes.”

Humphrey continued, “After you finish all that, you will call your work and smooth over everything. Then you will let them know that you will be leaving work at 2 every day because you have to work out. Working out and getting huge is the most important thing to you. Being huge will keep the gays off you. Being huge is the best thing in life, just seeing someone huge or thinking about you being huge makes you hard. You love the way it feels and you will continue to do everything you can to get there. Nothing can get in the way of your gym time, not work or your girlfriend. Do you understand?”

Mark floated along as he listened to Humphrey. He repeated everything that was said and nodded his head in agreement.

Damien and Humphrey smiled as he said, “Ok boy, you won’t remember what was said just now, but you will know exactly what to do. Now, that’s enough beer for you.”

Mark snapped to focus on the two bears and shook his head. He didn’t understand why he was so anxious a few moments ago. It was just work; work could wait. Gym was all that mattered. He smiled at his two friends and said, “So big guys, where can I find some protein in this town?”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As Mark was driving to the gym after a long day at work, he started to reflect on the past few months. He couldn’t understand why work was becoming such of a hassle. While things at the gay site were improving because of his changes, things at the home office seemed to be getting worse. Cheryl complained constantly about his updated appearance and his new outlook on life and continued to threaten him with permanent transfer, but for some reason, he couldn’t muster up enough energy to care about her tirade. He couldn’t just go and change now. He had finally found a look that he was truly happy with. He glanced in the mirror and saw his very well kept facial hair and shaved head. He smiled, thinking to himself how he didn’t know how he lived so long without it.

But sadly, that was part of the problem. The people at the gay office seemed to react quite well to his changes, but Cheryl and some of the other higher ups didn’t understand. Just because he put on about fifty pounds of hard muscled beef, grown a full beard and shaved away his male pattern baldness didn’t mean he was going through a mid-life crisis. In fact, he couldn’t remember the last time he felt this good. Even when he swam and exercised daily in college, he didn’t have this sense of masculinity.

His mind shifted to his girlfriend for a moment, or, more precisely, his ex-girlfriend. He still could remember the fight they had. At first, things were great. She was constantly at his house once he really started going to the gym. He always had extra energy from his workouts and she really got off on seeing him get bigger and bigger.

Then the arguments started. She wanted more attention, and she wanted Mark to stop being in the gym so much. He was getting too big she said. Mark sneered at the mere memory of that statement. “Too big. Hah,” he thought. “There’s no such thing as too big.” He made sure she knew that. Gym was the most important thing to him and it was only so long before she would realize that she was second in his life.

She was complaining about not having any time with him or something about being neglected. Mark simply rolled his eyes and explained to her for the thousandth time how important going to the gym was. She bitched and moaned, chewed his ear off until he looked at the clock, saw the time and said he was leaving for the gym. He didn’t hear the rest of what she said, and when he returned home later, all her stuff was gone.

He had yet to hear anything from her, but for some reason, he wasn’t that concerned. She just didn’t understand him. He needed to keep working out. Gym was the best thing in his life and he wasn’t going to let her get in the way. Besides, what good was she anyway? She didn’t even want to help him stick to his bodybuilder meal. She wanted pastas and fried foods and all the stuff he couldn’t eat, so night after night, he made his own meals, even if she prepared something for dinner. All she was really good for was sex, and sex wasn’t as good as working out.

The people at the away office understood how important gym was though. The first week was slightly rough, but his work didn’t suffer and even some of the big guys at the office did the same thing. He thought about the three guys that quickly became his friends. They were pretty large men, almost as big as Damien and Humphrey, and they seemed to hang out with each other quite often. Mark gravitated to them slowly, feeling more comfortable with them than the fairy like men that occupied the rest of the building. Matt, Matt and Matt, or the three musketeers as they called themselves, even hung out at Bear’s Bar, which made them seem even more normal.

Mark sped down the road, his beefy arm hanging out of the window, free from the confining dress shirt that he was required to wear at work. In its place was a well worn wife-beater that he had grown to love so much that he constantly had to have one on under his work clothes. He flexed his left arm a few times, marveling in the swell of the muscle that he saw. He loved the changes in his body. He never would have imagined how good it felt to see yourself growing and changing over time, going from small to big. His pleasure was being reflected in the crotch of his pants as his cock began to plump from the stimulation. He used to be concerned when he started to get hard seeing his growth and thinking about getting bigger, and even though he thought it was slightly homosexual, somehow, it felt right. He wanted to pull it out and give his meat some well deserved attention, but he knew he had to wait until after his workout was done.

Mark was suddenly jerked from his internal reflection by smoke rising from his hood. He swore aloud before quickly pulling to the curb. He instinctively got out of the car and popped the hood. After a few moments of tinkering with his Lexus, he had everything repaired. It wasn't until he reentered his car did he realize what he had just done. He knew that he was never good with anything mechanical, but somehow, he had just fixed a foreign car. He didn't even know how to change his oil, but somehow he repaired it. As he thought, he couldn't even figure out what he just did. It was as if his body went into automatic mode and did everything without him thinking about it.

He started to panic, but he glanced at the clock and seeing the time made something in him click. He realized that he was going to be late for the gym. All his worries were immediately forgotten as he started up his car and headed to meet Jason.

By the time he got to the gym, he had forgotten he had even stopped the car, much less did some repair work on it. He simply grabbed his gym bag and headed inside. After quickly changing, he met Jason in his office. 

Jason looked up from the book he was reading and smiled at Mark. “Time for your quarterly evaluation.” Mark smiled and dropped his bag as Jason came over with a tape measure. After a few minutes of measuring, Jason put the tape measure away and said, “Well, good news, you’ve seemed to have grown a bit since last time we did this. Haven’t gotten any bigger in the waist, but everything else has built up a couple of inches. Looks like you’re doing great.”

Jason placed his hand on Mark’s shoulder in pride and Mark simply beamed. He could remember when Jason completely dwarfed him, but now he didn’t feel completely like a shrimp when standing next to him.

“You know what,” Jason continued as he started to push Mark out of the office, “I think you might be able to keep up with me and my training buddy. You think you want to try that?”

As much as Mark tried, he couldn’t help but get hard at that comment. Hearing Jason’s vote of confidence and approval for some reason meant so much to him. Thankfully, he was wearing his compression shorts. The only thought that ran through his head at a million miles an hour was “YES! I CAN WORK OUT WITH THE BIG DOGS NOW!” He smiled up at Jason and said, “There’s nothing I would like more than to work out with you big man. Anything I can do to get to your size would be great!”

Jason smiled and said, “Ok cool. We usually work out from 12 to 2. That won’t be a problem for you, will it?”

Mark slightly winced, but any hesitation he might have had was completely drowned by the thought of getting huge under Jason’s wing. “Don’t worry big man. The only thing that matters is getting huge.” Jason smiled but Mark secretly wondered how he was going to pull it off at work.

• Like 1

Mark could barely hold the keys up to the door when he got home. Today Jason had the crazy idea of doing giant sets, so he and Zack were following him around, close to dying from the sheer amount of exercises and weight they were tossing around.

It had been about four months since he started working out with Jason and Zack and in that little amount of time, he had saw more improvement in his physique than he thought possible. He smiled and grimaced at the thought as the door swung open. As usual, he tossed his bag towards a chair, but his arms were too weak to throw it far, so it missed the mark and landed near his desk, knocking a notebook to the floor. Grunting a string of incomprehensible gibberish, he continued onward to the shower. He needed a bit of heat and relaxation after the grueling workout that he had done today.

He took a bit of time to examine his body. Mark was loving how he was adding size at a steady rate since he started working out with the big guys. Even though he had a little trouble at the office, it was all worth it when he saw himself in the mirror. The added muscle on his body made him look even manlier than he was before. He started to get hard as he posed in the shower. It didn’t bother him at all anymore that he was getting aroused by muscles or his own body. He knew he wasn’t the only one. A bunch of guys at the gym said the same thing. He loved how his muscles swelled at his command. He loved it even more when he licked his biceps as he stroked himself. It just felt so good and manly to him, a primal eroticism that swept through his body, stoked by the fires of him growing bigger and bigger.

After about thirty minutes of standing in the hot shower, he felt like a new man. He quickly dried off and headed towards the kitchen, completely naked. He had gotten into the habit of walking around naked as much as possible, enjoying the freedom and the new size that he possessed. When he got to the kitchen, he went into his normal routine. He opened the fridge, pulled out a container and put it into his oven. After that, he pulled out a special glass that was filled with his after workout shake, put it on the blender and mixed in some various powders. He quickly blended it, then took it to his desk. 

Sipping on his chocolate shake, he walked over to where the notebook fell earlier. He moved his bag to the side of the desk and picked up the notebook. He started to wonder where it had come from, so he opened it and began to read.

“Aug 29: I saw a guy in the store today that called me Joshua. I had no clue what he was talking about, but some how, he knew a lot about me. The guy was a damn fudge packer too, wearing tight pink clothes and floating around like fairy. I told him I had no idea who the hell he was but he said that I had met him at the club, then FUCKED him! I was about to punch his lights out, but he said he knew about my birth mark. He even described it perfectly. Seeing how it’s on the inside of my leg right next to my cock, I started to believe him.

A lot of weird shit like that has been happening lately. Seems like I’ve been forgetting shit left and right, weird people have been saying hey to me and I have no idea what’s been going on. I figure I should start doing something to keep track, so I’m going to keep a weird shit notebook, kinda like my workout log.

Oct 3: Found this notebook while I was cleaning up and read the previous entry. Didn’t remember writing it down, but it’s my handwriting so I should probably try to do something about it. Will call a doctor tomorrow.

Oct 18: Knocked the notebook over while grabbing the phone. Don’t remember any of this stuff. Oven’s ringing so I will be right back.

Nov 1: Reading all this stuff should freak me out, but I’m too tired to worry about it. Maybe I should call someone.”

Mark started to worry. “Maybe I’m getting forgetful in my old age.” He tried to think of someone that could relate and Damien and Humphrey popped into his head. “Hey, those guys should know what’s going on. I’ll call them!” he said to no one in particular. Keeping a tight grip on the notebook, he started to call Bear’s Bar.

“Bear’s Bar and Brews. This is Damien. Whadda want?”

“Hey Damien, this is Mark.”

“Hey there stud, what’s going on?

“Well, it’s kinda weird. I got this notebook right here that I’ve seem to have written some stuff I, but I can’t remember doing it. And there’s some strange shit in here. Me fucking a gay guy and stuff.”

“Really huh? Well, ain’t that something. We should do something about that then, shouldn’t we?”

“So you know what’s wrong then? Will I have to call the doctor or take some drugs or something?”

“No, no,” Damien said coolly, “All you have to do is get ready for another beer, boy.”

Mark’s eyes glazed over and his entire body relaxed as he said, “Mmmm, beer.”

“That’s right boy, just relax. Now, follow my directions carefully. As soon as you get off the phone, you will put the notebook in your trunk, along with anything that will remind you of it. You will not be able to see it again once you close your trunk. Then you will come back in your house, turn on the tv and fall asleep. You will wake up ten minutes later, not remembering anything after you saw the notebook. You won’t remember the notebook at all or calling here and you will just think you fell asleep watching tv. When you wake up, you need to come visit the bar this weekend. You won’t know why you’re coming. You will just feel a need to come hang out for a while. And if anything makes you feel like you’re forgetting something again, you will just feel calm and relaxed. Do you understand boy?

Mark muttered wistfully, “Yes sir.”

“That’s a good boy. Now, that’s enough beer for you.”

The next thing Mark knew was him waking up with Sportscenter on the tv. “Damn,” he yawned, “Jason and Zack really kicked my ass today.” He stood up and stretched before heading to the kitchen to get his after workout meal. 

As he ate his meat and veggies, he said to no one in particular, “I could use a little break. I think I’ll visit Damien and Humphrey this weekend.” He didn’t even realize that he was getting hard at the thought.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The wind whipped around Mark’s car as he drove down the highway. The weekend had finally come, and after the week he had, he was ready to get some beers and just chill. He had invited Jason and Zack to come along, but they had other plans with their girlfriends, so he was flying solo.

Being a bachelor didn’t bother him much anymore. He had long since forgotten his girlfriend and never put any effort in finding another one. He couldn’t understand how Jason and Zack could do the relationship thing and still work on getting huge. All of his spare time was either devoted to lifting, eating, sleeping or preparing to do one of those things. He was alright with it though. Nothing mattered more to him than getting huge. He was truly addicted to it and nothing was going to get in his way.

He reached over to the seat next to him to grab his sun glasses and noticed how tight his dress shirt felt. He smiled and flexed his arm, enthralling himself in how good it felt. He could feel the ball of muscle in his arm stretch and strain the shirt. He couldn’t wait till he was big enough to simply hulk out of the shirt, rather than take it off normally.

He loosened his tie before unbuttoning the shirt. He still couldn’t stand wearing the dress clothes that his job required. He could remember when he loved how they looked on him, but these days, they seemed to be more confining and annoying than anything. 

Now, he simply loved being in as little as possible. He wore a tank top and a pair of shorts to the gym, and as soon as he got home, he was out of them and walked his house in just his jock strap or nothing at all. He enjoyed the freedom that came with being naked provided him. It was simply another thing that had changed since he started on his journey. Nothing was weird about it; it was just how things were.

Before he knew it, he was pulling up at Bear’s Bar. It was around 9 pm that evening, and was a lot busier than normal. Gangs of bikes and dozens of cars and trucks were parked in front of the bar, and even the side lot was full. He thought to himself, “What the hell is going on tonight?” as he parked his car across the street.

When he walked in the bar, he was assaulted by flashing colors and loud thumping beats. After he went through the foyer, he could see dozen and dozen of people, mostly guys, packed together in the bar. He pushed himself through the crowd and made his way towards Damien.

Damien was sitting near the tap along with Humphrey surveying the crowd. The duo seemed to be nodding to each other, talking and pointing at various people when Mark walked up.

“Hey boy, glad to see ya,” Damien shouted.

Mark spoke up, trying to be heard over the music, “Hey fellas, what’s going on tonight?”

“After party,” Humphrey said. 

“What’s the after party for?” Mark replied.

“Oh, nothing, just an annual thing around here. You wanna drink?”

“Sure thing big man, I’d love one.”

Damien waved down a bartender while Mark looked around. He noticed that a lot of the guys here tonight were shirtless. Some were built, some were like he used to look, and some were just plain huge. He wondered why everyone was going around with their shirts off, but it was hot so he brushed off that thought. Damien handed him his beer and said, “Why don’t you enjoy yourself a bit?”

Mark took a long swig of his beer and nodded. He looked towards the dance floor where most of the guys were congregating and saw how much fun they were having. The lights were flashing and the music was playing and everyone looked so happy. He finished off his beer quickly, then made his way to the dance floor.

It was packed, but his size helped him maneuver through the crowd. Soon, he was in the middle of everyone dancing as if he didn’t have a care in the world. Nothing was on his mind except the music and fun. A few guys helped him out of his shirt and soon he was just another body in the pile dancing. He could feel a few guys feeling on his arms and chest, touching and groping him. Normally, that would have bothered him, but the lights flashing and the slight buzz he had from the beer had removed his inhibitions. 

Mark didn’t know how long he was dancing there. Every now and again, a beer would appear in his hand and the group of guys would continue on as he drank. He could feel himself loosening up with each drink and soon, he couldn’t see anything past the ring of guys around him and the flashing rainbow of lights that were above him.

Eventually, people started leaving the dance floor, alone, in pairs or groups. Mark stood in the middle of the dance floor alone, enjoying the music as people watched from the sides. His body was drenched with sweat and glistened under the lights. Everyone that remained watched his muscular torso move and gyrate around as he danced alone. The sensation of freedom that came with the beer felt great. Mark had never known such freedom before that night. He wished it would never end.

Damien walked onto the floor and grabbed Mark gently by the arm. He yelled to the bartender, “Close up shop when it’s time. Me and Humphrey are taking our boy in the back room.” 

The bartender nodded as Humphrey walked over. Mark wasn’t sure what was happening, but the buzz he had was too strong and his mind too foggy to put up any resistance. Once the three of them entered the room, Humphrey turned on the light and Damien locked the door. Damien said in an authoritarian voice, “Strip Boy!”

Slightly confused, Mark took off all his clothes and stood naked in front the two big men. “Yeah, that's a nice looking boy. Put on some nice size. Get your ass on the bed now!” Humphrey growled at him.

His beer addled mind said no, but he quickly laid on the bed sideways as Damien and Humphrey took off their clothing. Their huge bodies covered in muscle, hair and their hard cocks made him very horny for a reason he couldn’t understand. Damien opened the drawer next to the bed and pulled out some lube and poppers. He lubed up his cock as Humphrey took a couple of huge whiffs of the poppers. 

Humphrey walked around the bed and stretched Mark out as Damien lined himself up near Mark's bare asshole. Sticking a thick finger roughly into it, he said, “Yeah, that is a nice tight hole right there,” he growled, “You're going to enjoy stuffing your meat in here.”

Humphrey smiled and said, “Well, hurry up then, I've wanted to fuck this ass for months now.”

Damien looked down at Mark before he shoved half of the length of his huge cock in Mark's virgin ass. Mark screamed in pain before Damien said, “Quiet boy, you're going to take this and like it.” 

As much as Mark wanted to scream and squirm, he was suddenly unable to. Humphrey laughed and said, “Yeah, that's right boy, just now realizing it, huh? You can't disobey your daddies, can ya? Don't even remember all the changing, do ya? Well, after we're finished, you won't have to anything to worry about.” Humphrey lined up his cock to Mark's head and said, “Open up boy, time for you to take care of this daddy's cock while Damien opens up that nice hole of yours.”

Mark had no choice but to open up and allow the first cock ever to enter his mouth. He wanted to scream in disgust, to bite the huge sausage in anger, to fight and run away, to do anything but lie there and take it, but couldn't compel himself to disobey.

Damien shoved a few more inches of his massive tool deeper into Mark and said, “That's right boy, make your daddies happy. And once both of us cum, you'll forget all about your old life. You won't remember anything except being daddy's cum dump and working for Humphrey at his garage.

Mark's eyes darted back and forth between the two men that towered over him. “I think he wants to know why him,” Humphrey said snidely. He slid his meat further into Mark's mouth and said, “We've always wanted a nice little boy to take care of us whenever we wanted. And when we saw you, we knew you had potential. You had a good frame, not too tall and you looked like you could put on some muscle. Plus, we don't need another gay bashing homophobe in the world, so we changed you. It took a while to change you to what we wanted, but now that I have my cock in this hot mouth, it was all worth it.”

Damien started to pick up his pace, shoving his thick meat in Mark's ass with long, deep strokes. Meanwhile, Humphrey shoved his cock into Mark's mouth, pushing deeper with each thrust. Tears began to stream down Mark's face as he realized the situation he was in. He never thought anything like this could have happened to him. He was a big shot. He had a great job and life. He didn’t deserve this he thought to himself. 

But what was worse was he couldn't do anything about it now. He suddenly remembered several times when he was spewing his hatred of gays and how the two men looked at him with a condensating smile. He also remembered several times where he felt like something was wrong, but how he always ignored or forgot about it. 

As they fucked him without abandon, Mark felt himself getting light headed. Between the rapid thrusting in his mouth making it hard to breathe and the pounding of his prostate by the thick cock in his ass, he felt himself getting dizzy. Finally, after almost an hour of grunting, groaning and fucking, Mark could feel both the cock in his mouth and his ass thicken and stiffen. He was frozen in place as the two men gripped him tightly and, with one final deep thrust, both of the bears started to empty their loads in Mark. As much as he wanted to move or do anything, Mark could do nothing but lay there as what seemed like gallons of cum emptied into him. The cock in his ass throbbed angrily as the one in his mouth slid deeper into his throat, his gullet lubricated by the salty liquid unleashed from Humphrey's cock. Mark started to have trouble breathing and his eyes started to dart around in panic, but neither man let up or pulled their huge cocks out. Finally, Mark fell unconscious as the two big bears moaned and groaned from their orgasm. 

Mark woke up and rubbed his temples. He wondered to himself why his head hurt so much. It hurt to think and everything was so foggy in his mind. It was as if something was wrong, but he couldn't place his finger on it, almost like he was forgetting something. He then opened his eyes and saw his two daddies standing over him, naked and hard. Suddenly, it felt like everything clicked into place. He jumped off of the bed and got on his knees, hands behind his back and asked, “How can I service you sirs?”

“Who are we boy?” Damien asked.

“You two are my daddy bears. You are Damien sir, and he's Humphrey.”

“What do you do boy?” Humphrey asked.

Mark thought for a second. Images of computers and suits flashed in his mind before he winced in terrible pain. The brief images were quickly replaced with memories of fixing cars and trucks, rebuilding engines and oil changes. He responded, “I work for Humphrey's Garage. Humphrey's my boss.”

“And what's your name boy?” Damien asked.

Mark squinted his eyes as he tried to concentrate, but his mind was so foggy, he couldn't remember even the most basic details about his life. “Ummm, boy?” he replied.

“That's a good boy. Now, you can get your reward,” Damien said as he gripped his cock and waved it in Mark's direction. Mark smiled and scrambled across the floor to the two big men. Taking both their meats in his hand, he licked one, then the other, all the while thanking them for the privilege.

A few weeks later, Mark, or Joshua as he was known around the club was lying in the back room again with Humphrey's large cock stuffed into his ass. Every time he was being fucked by one of his daddies, he felt that all was right with the world. There was nothing he liked better than wrapping his hand around one of their thick, beefy cocks, or licking their huge, furry muscles. He never got tired of feeling their pulsating meat deep inside him, or feeling the thick head of his daddy's cock rubbing against his prostate.

And when he was rebuilding an engine, or taking care of customers, or helping Humphrey fix his classic car, everything was good. Even when he was in the gym with his dads, pumping heavy iron trying to get thicker and bigger for them, he felt good. But, when he was alone at night in his room above Humphrey's garage, he would look up at the ceiling and feel a sense of loss. Sometimes, he would feel like there used to be more to life than fixing cars and sex. But every time he tried to think about life before pleasing his daddies, his head would start pounding in pain. It got to the point where he simply stopped trying to remember, but somehow, he knew deep down that he lost something. 

But, he took pleasure in the fact that nothing else really mattered now except pleasing his daddies and having their huge cocks inside him.

• Like 2