ploder4

I was on a roll so I made another tiny chapter.  Sorry they are so small but it seems that it's easier to work with and post them.

Close Encounter Part 3:  Evolution

"Sir, you're holding me."  Ben said sofly.  

Sir looked at Ben with no real reaction other than a raised eye.  "It seems I am.  Should I not be?"  

"Oh no, no!  I love it.  But I just wonder what made you do it?"  Ben asked turning to face Sir full on resting his head on the alien's huge pectoral. 

Sir was briefly wordless for a minute as he contemplated his action before speaking.  "I don't know...  I just did.  It felt right."  

Ben smiled.  "I'm glad it felt right to you."  

Both of them turned back to look at the ceiling for no reason than to just lay there against each other for a few minutes.   

"For some reason, I feel connected to you."  Sir spoke out loud.  "It may be the experiment but I'm not sure."  

"Well, we share DNA now.  That may be the reason"  Ben replied but refrained from speaking his thought of "I hope it's not just that but something more."

"It might be."  Sir guessed in response.  Ben did a double take.

"Did you just hear my thoughts?"  Ben asked lifting his head off of Sir which caused Sir to lift himself on his elbows.   

"Did you not just speak it?"  Sir asked.  "I heard you plainly."   

"No, I thought it.  I never said it out loud."  Ben replied with a half smile before putting his hand to his head.   

"Are you okay?   I sense there is something wrong."  Sir asked, his eyes widening a bit showing his concern.  

"No, I'm okay.  I guess that bout of wild sex took a lot out of me.  Just a small headache..."  Ben replied quickly.  "I just need to lie down..."   

Ben got up quickly but wobbled causing Sir to jump up with an amazing speed to catch him.  

"Wow!  That was some..."  Ben began to clutch his head his body slowly sinking to the floor.

"Ben!  Are you okay?"  Sir's voice resonated through the room joined with other voices and sounds.  Ben began to hear it bounce around in his head like an echo chamber.  

"I can't hear you Sir.  It's so loud."  Ben muttered going into a delirium.  Sir probed Ben's mind to see if he could find the answer but was soon hearing a din of static.  The static sound was so loud and so sudden that Sir almost dropped Ben clutching his own head.  Sir managed to disconnect himself from probing Ben's mind, picked him up, and placed him on the bed.  Sir began to feel Ben's body to check for any signs of other problems.  Ben's eyes shut hard suddenly and his back arched.  Sir felt the muscles in Ben suddenly tense up and bulge beyond their original size.  Sir bent down over Ben and looked directly at Ben's face while he put his hands to both sides of his head.  

"Open your eyes, Ben."   Sir said out loud.  Ben reacted with a dramatic shift as his body suddenly started to writhe and bulge.   Ben's body began to bend and twist as his muscles grew larger.   Sir opened up the mind link again.

"OPEN YOUR EYES!"  Sir commanded inside Ben's head as the static seared through his own mind.   Ben screamed and his eyes shot open wide revealing two black orbs much like Sir's.  Ben's body exploded with muscle mass as he continued in his tranformation busting through his clothing.  Ben's arms blew out of the sleeves.  His back tore his shirt as his lats busted out the sides.   Ben's legs flexed and the fabric made a loud crack as his legs bulged out the seams.  Ben's cock bulged further and furher out almost a foot before it also burst through, steel hard and throbbing angrily.  

Sir pushed his mind further into the static staring intently into his eyes.  "Ben!  Look at me.  You need to focus on me.  You must calm your mind.  What you are hearing is all the interference of all the frequencies that I am capable of hearing."  Ben was still writhing but his eyes were now locked with Sir's.   Sir searched his surrounding frequencies to find something constant and steady.  A ticking clock started to sound off quietly but distinctly in the static.  Sir increased it's volume in his head.  

"Focus on the clock Ben.  Hear it ticking.  Focus on it."  Sir commanded in Ben's head.  "Think of nothing else, let the ticking be the only sound you hear."  The static began to clear with the exception of the ticking clock.  Sir's trick was working.  

"Can you hear me Ben?"  Sir spoke through the ticking.  Ben nodded and his body begain to calm itself.  

"Good.  Keep focusing on the ticking and my voice."  The static continued to decrease to a barely audible level.  Ben was breathing hard and his eyes were less wide open.  Sir released his hands from Ben's head and moved back looking at the result of the transformation.  

"What just happened?"  Ben croaked finding his voice again.  

"A transformation."  Sir replied now running his hands clinically up and down Ben's body.  

"I feel so heavy."  Ben panted attempting to lift his arms.  As Ben did so, he looked down at them and saw how much they changed.  

"Sir!  I'm HUGE!"  Ben looked at Sir with his wide opal eyes and smiled big.  

"It looks like you became a human copy of me."  Sir said as he looked at Ben up and down.  "You feel okay other than being heavy?"  

Ben's body suddenly felt charged with energy and he suddenly sat up nearly colliding with Sir's head.   "I feel amazing!"  Ben nearly squealed as he looked his body over, flexing his arms and pecs.  Ben watched as the muscles bulged and relaxed with each movement.   "This is awesome!"  

Sir looked at Ben still concerned.  "You hear any static in your head?"

"No, it's all gone."  Ben replied as his hands groped his arms tracing the bulging veins.  Ben suddenly jumped out of the bed nearly knocking Sir over.   "I have to see myself!"   

• Upvote 10