Close Encounter Part 2 - Exploration (GRAPHIC)

ploder4

This chapter is graphic in the sense of sexual activity.  Sorry it's kinda short.  There may be a little muscle growth in it.   I hope you enjoy it.

Part 2  -- Exploration --

Ben went back to sit on his bed, looking at Sir in awe as he took in the fact that he was talking to a real live alien who was somewhat close to a superhero in his opinion and was trapped here because he had used HIS DNA to enhance himself.  

"And my DNA helped you become this?"  Ben asked.

"Yes, it did."  Sir responded back plainly.  "Because of that, I owe you a debt of gratitude."  

"You owe me nothing, Sir.  I am happy that my DNA has turned you into such a stud... err, mighty being for the good of your kind."  Ben backtracked quickly but Sir's eyes widened a bit.  

"I know you use the term 'stud' when you refer to someone as appealing, especially in the sexual sense."  Sir simply stated.  Ben immediately turned red.  

"Uhm..."  

"Judging by your embarrassment I assume I am correct."  Sir added.  

"Uhm..."  Ben started to shake a bit.

"I take that as a compliment since that is usually the intent of such a statement.  Thank you."  Sir said.  Ben's anxiety deflating in a sigh of relief.  It was then that the flood gates opened.  

"Do you know how really hot you look right now Sir?"  Ben blurted out unabashedly.  Now it was Sir's turn to jump back a bit in surprise but quickly recovered.

"That is the second time you referred to me in a sexual context.  I am appreciative of your positive review of me considering the circumstances I came from."  Sir looked down at the floor for a brief period.  Tears started to well up in his eyes.   

"I had friends, like you.  I had a family and a life on my home planet like you.  It's nothing like that now."  Sir's voice suddenly took on a shaky crescendo of sorrow.  "I am a giant monster to them!" 

Ben quickly got up and attempted to comfort the alien knowing that he is in the throes of another emotional fit.  Ben also took the opportunity as a good excuse to touch Sir's massive muscled body again.

"I'll be okay Sir,  I think they'll come around soon enough after they have reviewed the good things you did."  Ben soothed trying to say the right thing but feeling like he is gambling with his words.

"You don't understand.  The experiment changed my body so much to them that I became alien to them as well.   My body in comparison was five times as tall as theirs and you know that I am many thousand times stronger than an entire army of them.  My population reproduces asexually and by cloning.  Cloning now more than ever since asexual reproduction results in many complications for the parent.  Those complications are usually lethal."  Sir divulged still on edge but calming down.  

Ben looked at the significant bulge at the alien's crotch.  "And you have a cock and balls.  Why is that a big deal?"  

"They had never seen them before.  My colleagues were curious, but most found them disgusting, including the Elder Council."  Sir was now calm but still looking morosely at the floor.  "Then I had the urge."

Ben's hands tightened against the muscled alien on the word "urge."

"The urge?"  Ben asked with a gulp.

"Yes.  What you would call masturbation."  Sir said.  Ben could see Sir's bulge begin to grow.  

"It was an amazing feeling.  I touched it and sent waves up my torso and down my legs that I could never describe.  It was an amazing feeling."  Sir began, his head looking up and his hands slowly roaming his muscled body.  "I felt my body, like I am now and felt power radiating from me, and my sex organ swelled as it is now."  

Ben looked down to see a significant bulge jutting out under the skimpy underwear like garment.  Ben couldn't control himself any longer and began to run his hands down Sir's body tracing each massive muscle as he did.  

"My body was as big as their buildings, my arms were taller than my colleagues and possessed raw power thousands and thousands of times stronger than they could ever achieve."  Sir continued looking up at the ceiling now.  Sir began to rub his chest with one arm and flex the other into a mountainous peak of strength and power.   Ben had reached Sir's abs and continued to slowly rub them up and down, breathing heavily.  Ben looked down to see an enormous sex tool bulging up and outward under the fabric and it stretched thin pulling the waistband away from his chiseled stomach.  

"You were horny, Sir."  Ben moaned as his hands continued to approach the alien's sex tool.  

"Yes, I was horny."  Sir moaned with more lust than Ben and continued to escalate.  Sir began to reach out to Ben almost by instinct and grope his body as well.   

"Do you trust me Sir?"  Ben asked as he took his clothes off.  His breath becoming heavy on the brink of the same sexual frenzy.  "I am going to help you."  

"Yes, Ben.  I trust you."  Sir's body was slowly bucking the air.  Ben reached down and gently cupped the massive alien balls.   Sir suddenly threw his head back as his body went into a full body flex.  Sir's muscles seeming to explode to twice thier original size.  Ben moved his head down to lick the alien's giant bulge when the massive cock ripped free from it's confines on it's own, slapping the aliens torso with a loud thwack.  The alien cock rested throbbing angrily against his chiseled abs almost reaching up to his heaving pecs.  Sir moaned loudly, his cock drooling copious amounts of pre.   Ben couldn't stand it any longer and attacked Sir's cock with his tongue which in turn caused the alien to arch back pushing his crotch to Ben's face harder. 

"OH!  What is this?  I feel sooooo...."   Sir moaned even louder as he placed his hands on Ben's shoulders pushing him into his crotch more.  Ben redoubled his efforts and continued to lick and suck before moving up and engulfing the massive alien cock head into his mouth.  The heat of Ben's mouth increased Sir's frenzy.  Sir bucked his hips uncontrollably against Ben's face.  Ben kept up with little problem as he continued to grope the alien's balls.  All of a sudden Sir arched back even further gripping Ben's head so hard it almost hurt as it was mashed against Sir.  Sir's balls drew up dramatically and the throbbing shaft swelled.  Ben knew it was going to be a massive load of cum.   Sir screamed outside and inside Ben's head as his whole body seemed to flex harder.  A torrent of alien cum rushed down Ben's throat.  Each load was just as powerful as the next.  Sir blew at least 20 volleys into Ben before coming down from his mind blowing climax.  When Sir's grip finally loosened Ben pulled off and wiped his lips with his hand.  Sir wobbled on his feet for a few steps before falling to the floor, his cock still spurting little amounts of cum on the way.

"Sir!  Are you okay?"  Ben rushed over to the fallen alien, only to hear garbled words.  Sir's body rose and fell dramatically with his heaving breaths. "Sir?"

Sir turned his head to look up at Ben.  A delirious smile crossed his face.  Ben looked at the alien for a moment before breaking out into laughter.  Sir lifted his head a bit and looked at Ben puzzled.  Sir's action only caused Ben to laugh even harder.  

"I'm sorry Sir!"  Ben breathed between laughs.  "The look on your face..."  Ben continued to laugh before making the delirious face back at Sir.

"That's not what I looked like."  Sir rebutted but starting to laugh a deep voiced chuckle himself. 

Ben made the face again before more laughter and Sir followed suit with another face.  Ben laughter started to wain a bit as he got down on the floor and laid against the alien's solid heaving body.   Sir looked back at Ben a little puzzled as to his action, but made no effort to resist.  Ben turned his body to lay face up like Sir's, resting his head on the alien's near pillow sized arm.  Both of them laid there looking at the ceiling, their heavy breaths lightened.  It was when they were calmed down that Sir put his arm gently around Ben.  

• Upvote 14