BIG: Bara Institute of Godhood

Omiganda

(The difference one letter can make.)

Ellis grabbed Bolton's hand, giddy from the contact. They smiled at each other.  Ellis was falling into those deep green eyes....

Bolton smirked. "Let me show you the campus first; you can get a private showing later. Come on."

As the two exited the building Ellis was almost blinded by a bright flash of light. Looking up he saw the sky filled with swirling, multicolored lights like an aurora —pink, blue, green, purple; hearing a loud "Yes! Woohoo!" he turned to see a  young blond, sparks still shooting from his fingers, evidently the source of the phenomenon, and gifted with a pair of feathery wings that shimmered in  the same blend of wild colors as the sky above. 
Ellis felt a nudge at his side.

"Don't stare!" whispered Bolt. "You'll see all kinds here. After a while you stop being surprised."

The fey boy waved and smiled back at them, then turned away, the eye spots on his wing backs reflecting the light. Ellis hoped he'd run into him again later.

"That reminds me, who was the lady in that fancy cloak, the one with the girls?"

Bolt smiled. "Ah, you must mean Ms.H. She's the dean at the ella school; she and Mr Z used to be pretty close back in the day; rumor says they might even have been an item. Switch-hitters are rare, but not unheard of.  You hungry?" Ellis nodded.

"Great. Ambrosia Café it is. trust me, you'll love it. "  Hand in hand, they walked on....

• Upvote 1

this story is so similar to that Hanazin Warrior Academy from the old forum

I definitely wanted to bring back an old concept since Hanazin was left! I can't say any of this wasn't planned along a similar track. Of course, I cant help but try and drop some macrophilia everyone once in a while!  :P

In a short while they reached a huge building of pale-orange glimmering crystal. The place was bustling with bara of various sizes, from little fireplugs to giants whose heads scraped the ceiling, with hair of all shades- black, orange, red, yellow, even blue and green.  Bolt grinned as he led them to a table.

"This here is my favorite place to eat; the cooks have learned how to do all sorts of things with matter.  Mind you, not every bara eats food or even has to eat; some of the more mature ones absorb the energy of sunlight. But many still enjoy it. Here comes our waiter."

The waiter, wearing a tiny white apron, was trim yet muscular, with a spring in his step, a shock of green hair, and green feathered wings with gold eyespots. There was something familiar about his face....

"Hey, you're that guy from earlier, the one playing with the sky!" Ellis yelped.

The boy blushed.

"So you noticed, eh? Name's Rio. As you can see, I've got many talents, and changing color is one of them. "

"Eliis." They shook hands.

Rio grinned. "Nice meeting you. New here, right?"

"How can you tell?"
 "You've still got that kind of pop-eyed look, like you can't believe the world around you. Plus I caught a glimpse of you at the welcome ceremony. I was like you once...."

"Said the second-year," snorted a passing  student.

"Aww, come off it, Leon!"

"Make me!" said the flame-tressed titan. The two started jabbing at each other.

*FWEET!*

"BREAK IT UP, YOU TWO!" boomed a voice from the kitchen." LEON, STOP BUGGING RIO; AND RIO, IF YOU'RE LATE AGAIN I'LL HAVE YOU CONFINED TO CAMPUS FOR A WEEK."

"Yes, Argus!" The two chorused, as Leon wandered off to another table.

Rio shrugged; "Argus, the head cook, sees everything around here. Now ,have you decided?"

Ellis looked again at the voluminous menu in bewilderment; not only its contents but its very appearance seemed to change from moment to moment.

Rio grinned. "Might I recommend the buffet?"

Ellis nodded meekly.

"Right this way, please." Rio led the two to a huge table stuffed with all types of food, some of which Eliis had only read of in books, and much of which he didn't recognize.  Baras carrying huge plates waited in line to approach.

-ΒΙΓ-

Bolt watched Ellis totter over to his table, plate piled high with enough food to feed a family of four for a week. "Hungry?"

"Famished."

For a time the only sound was Ellis's grunting and munching as he wolfed down food.

"Mind if I join you?" said a voice at his elbow. It was Rio. "I'm on my lunch break and thought you two might want some company." Ellis blushed.

"Sure."

Rio sat down. "I was lucky- I just managed to get my food before a fistfight broke out. Some of the guys don't take well to people telpeorting in front of them."

Silence for a while, then....

"Rio?"

"Yes, Ellis?"

"I was wondering— why do gods need jobs, anyway? I mean, can't we just make what we need?"

Rio shook his head. "Mr. Z says that even the earliest bara and ella had a job of some sort- be it god of thunder or protector of leaves. He says it gives life purpose; besides, it's good cover when we go back to live among humans. So every student- most in their second year, some even earlier- gets a job of some sort here on campus."

Ellis frowned, munching on a dolmaka. "I'd think it would be be hard to pay somone who can create food out of thin air."

Rio smiled. "They don't pay us with money, Ellis! They pay us with experiences. For example, I get opportunities to take trips to other dimensions."

"So Argus was threatening a pay cut?"

"Basically. Wow, you polished off that whole plate."

Ellis grinned . 'What can I say, I'm a growing boy... Hnnnh. " He doubled over in pain.

Bolt frowned "Ellis, you all right?"

'Mmmm.... yeah..... it's happening again...."

Ellis flexed as he began to swell, his muscles filling up with power, his arms and legs and chest  thickening rapidly , his shoulders broadening. As the others watched he swelled taller and larger, his cock hardening and ripping through his poser as it grew ever larger, his balls dangling ever lower. He blushed a bit but the watching guys loved it.

"Grow! Grow! Grow!" they chanted over and over. 

Ellis flexed, growling and showing off for the crowd, the chanting continuing as he swelled. It was as if the cheers of the crowd energized him, forcing him ever larger until he dwarfed Bolt and Rio who barely came up to his abs. With an earth-shaking howl he blasted forth a torrent of cum, releasing a seemingly endless orgasm before collapsing, exhausted, into blackness....

• Upvote 5

Ellis shot up from where he was sleeping in a start as a loud gonging noise shook the room. He found himself in a  gray and large hall-like room, from end to end, had a bed with a young bara in it. Ellis’s cock quickly hardened as he realized that most of them were getting changed and were on their way to putting on what looked like tight, square cut gray speedos. Muscles bunched and flexed as they tried to get the stretchy fabric around their muscles. Ellis looked down to see a speedo at the end of his bed. Looking lower, he could see that his body had shrunken down just a little bit from what it was the day before. Didn’t I just grow into a ceiling..? he asked himself in an attempt to recall his time at the café. He was still bigger than he was when he’d arrived but not at the same large margin as before.

“You’d better hurry if you don’t want to be late for the Entrance Ceremony” came a deep, young voice to his left. Ellis turned and he was rewarded with the sight of a big and hefty bulge that was straining and groaning every time the large cock throbbed inside. It looked like, if it were hard, it would pull the speedo right off the large boy. Ellis looked way up to see a tall purple haired guy with beautiful coffee brown eyes standing before him with lean, taught muscles. It looked a lot like the guy might have been tall and muscular before his transformation into a bara as he looked like he was atleast 6’7 and packing 250 pounds of beef in that big and veiny body he owned. His cock had to have been easily 15 inches in his speedo as it snaked and bent to the side, nearly thick enough to be caught peeking out of the extra large pouch it was kept in. Ellis’s eyes were very focused on the size inside that skimpy garment of clothing before the boy clapped in front of him, waking Ellis from his trance.

“Come on, short stack, we got 10 minutes to be at the Examination Building” barked the big guy. Ellis quickly took to the guy’s advice and quickly jumped out of bed. The speedo wasn’t tight exactly as he definitely wasn’t as large as his new friend but it was pretty snug as Ellis pulled it over his legs and it began to cup his manly gifts well. The tall bara was looking at Ellis’s speedo with a thirst.

“You were hot at the café when you had a surge and you’re still fucking hot now” he said before another ringing of the bell sounded.

“Shit, we’re out of time” he said before he was turning and chasing after the other baras who were running out. Ellis quickly caught on and ran himself. What was awaiting him in the examination building?

-----

The examination building was large and resembled a gym. The moment Ellis entered the building, there were surprising effects happening inside. There were a lot of baras crowded in lines as they were all packed in the building. A sign above demanded that “No Intercourse” was the law.

“It’s because our energy gets mixed when everyone gets sexed up. They need your energy by itself to determine what Pact you belong to”

Ellis turned and saw Rio, the green haired waiter from earlier. Now that he was wearing nothing but his speedo, it was much easier to see that Rio was really a sculpted beauty. The bikini shorts Rio was wearing were blue with a white lizard on the hip. Cabrakan, Ellis thought.

“Don’t stare so much or I’ll blush” he joked, making Ellis red in the face again. It was ridiculous to be so embarrassed after he’d basically hulked out of his clothes and creamed all over the restaurant.

“Sorry about yesterday. Is the café fixed up yet?” Ellis asked gingerly. Rio gave him a confused look as though he’d just asked whether anyone had seen Ellis pee himself.

“You haven’t been caught in the middle of any of the orgies around the school have you?” he said curiously. Ellis shook his head but ducked when he heard something like a burst of a pipeline nearby. He turned and saw that two particular guys had ignored the rules and were on the wall. The bigger one of the two, appearing to be atleast 7 feet tall if not taller, was pounding a smaller guy with abandon. Both were either making out or breathing heart as the smaller guy had his legs raised onto the bigger one’s shoulders as he was taking a large man log up the ass. Though it was very explicit, no one was stopping them. A few guys who were also waiting were cheering the two on as they fucked. Ellis could see that the smaller guy had cum and was still doing so as volley after volley shot up into the air and hit the ceiling. The bounce back resulted in a rain of cum onto the two as the bigger bara continued to pound the smaller one into oblivion, looking as though he was getting close.

“I got this one” Rio said before the big bara’s entire body flexed and he pulled out his cock. The room shook more than the low purr it was already at as the big bara’s big, angry cock fired a powerful shot up at the ceiling. Although the smaller bara’s cum shots were powerful, the bigger bara had a lot more kick as his cum shots smacked the ceiling in a heavy blast of cum. As he fired again and again, cum was coming down and heading for the crowd. Ellis squinted in preparation to get hit but, before he knew it, the cum rain stopped in mid air and, with a bit of a woosh, began to collect in a ball of white, steaming cum. With a grunt, the big bara finally stopped cumming after a full 30 seconds, his balls red and tight looking as though they were producing more cum rapidly over the normal speed. Ellis was shocked as he watched the white ball of swirling cum collect and finally poof out of existence. Rio looked at him with a smile.

“They teach you that trick pretty quickly after you start classes” he said he brushed his shoulders off dramatically as though he’d done something incredible. “Stop showing off, Rio!” said one of the guys in the crowd, obviously familiar with Rio’s personality. “Oh, shut up” Rio retorted.

Just as things began to cool down and the two bara were pulling their speedos back on, a loud voice called.

“ELLIS CONNOR!”

Ellis turned to the sound of the voice and was rewarded with a rough smack on the ass that reddened his cheeks.

“Go get ‘em, Tiger!” Rio’s voice said behind him.

• Upvote 3

A young man with crimson hair spiked and tied in a ponytail stood before him, but Mr. Z stepped forward.

"I'll take this one, thank you, Leroy." Murmurs of surprise spread among the crowd.

Ellis stood bashfully in front of Mr Z, who closed his eyes and Moved his hands around a few inches from his body, as if he were feeling an aura.

"Hmm, lots of conflicting energies here, but the sense of physical power, the removal of obstacles, is strongest.  We'll put you under the auspices of the bull for now, OK? Repeat after me: επιτρέψτε μου να πηδούν πάνω από τα εμπόδια , όπως εάν το άλμα πάνω από τη ράχη ενός ταύρου."

"'E-Epitrépste mou na pi̱doún páno̱... apó ta empódia ... ópo̱s eán to álma páno̱ ...apó ti̱ ráchi̱ enós táv̱rou.' What does it mean?"

Mr Z smiled. ""Let me leap over obstacles, as if over the back of a bull.'"  He held his hands outstretched, index fingers like horns, then brought them close to his body, pressing his hands in a v shape, fingers outwards.  "This is the sign of your pact. Learn it well."  Mr. Z made the sign and Ellis bowed, returning it, feeling a whoosh of energy  like wind, before stepping aside. He nearly collided with a glowing, floating crystal that flashed in apparent annoyance. "Excuse me..."

What seemed like ages later,  Mr. Z stood n and the other staff stood onstage before the assembled students as did Rio, Leon, and Ellis, all clad in new garments. Ellis's was a metallic loincloth marked with the head of the bull. a.. He fidgeted nervously, feeling the eyes of the crowd upon him— a crowd made up of all sorts of beings, some seemingly human, others with the heads of beasts or octopoid monstrosities. There were glowing crystals like the one he'd had a run-in with,  balls of rock with craggy crystalline mouths surrounded by glowing "eyes' on four corners,, flying snakes and lizards; two creatures made of brown, meaty orbs and long, pale filaments slapped noodly appendages in something like a high five, their eyestalks seeming to smile..  Mr Z cleared his throat, and began.

"Welcome all, to the Bara Institute of Godhood! Some of you are returning students,; others take their first steps on a path  that will change their lives forever." He smiled at Ellis.  "Each of you has been assigned a pact, a link with an animal or being that symbolizes your qualities. Before you stand examples of each:

The Eagle" he flexed-"representing leadership and wisdom; the Bull" —he nodded at Ellis—" with the solidity and strength of Earth; the Salamander-" Rio smirked-" with the flexibility of water, and the Wolf, with the passion and drive of Fire." Leon threw back his head and howled.

"...Very nice. The hearts and souls of gods are a mystery, and you may well turn from the path you walk on to another. For now, rest secure in the knowledge that you are protected and guided by those who have guided man before you. In many ways you are still yet men. In time you may gather enough power to make worlds by your own hand alone, but for now, you must work together."  He shot a look at Rio. "Let not arrogance and pride be your downfall, as did many before you.  Keep an open mind and heart; learn the connections between man and nature, and between gods and man. " He bowed his head. "Happy hunting. Let the journey begin!"

A mixture of cheers, whoops and howls filled the air.

The tension in the crowd relaxed.

Mr. Z spoke quietly to Ellis. "Now we'll introduce you to your pactguides and-" He looked at Ellis, who was flushed and fidgeting nervously. "Are you all right?"

"W..warm.. burning up..."

Rio raised his eyebrows." Another surge? You just had one yesterday!"

Mr. Z. frowned.

"It might be Surge Fever. We'd better quarantine him and whoever was nearby  yesterday>."

Rio Frowned; "That was most of us.."

Ellis collapsed in pain and fel; to the floor.

"Gather up those who were the closest while i deal with him." MR Z stretched out his hands, making a field of darkness that encircled him. Ellis felt it surround him, aware of how the cool wave of darkness encircled his burning body. He closed his eyes.

He wasn't sure, afterwards, whether what he experienced next was real, a vision, or  delirium. He was floating in space, black emptiness streaked with lights like stars at warp. It was cool, but his body was hot, so hot, like  a glowing star. He shuddered as he felt a wave of growth run through him, then another, then a third...  each one building on the last, expanding him ever larger.  Spasms of force ran through his body as it expanded beyond his wildest imaginings and kept on going; bigger than a skyscraper, bigger tuna a mountain, bigger than a planet.. bigger than anything he'd ever felt before. The power was overwhelming and arousing, like burning fire. Larger and larger, stronger and stronger, hotter and hotter , a wild mix o pain and pleasure shooting through every fiber of his body.. his cock had long ago passe th point of hardness and was throbbing wildly. HE was titanic, immeasurable...

suddenly, in a great pulsing spasm, he shot.. but it was not cum. A white-hot beam of energy shot out of his cock, blasting into the empty space before him concentrating into an infinitesimal point  of energy that got hotter and hotter and finally exploded. Exhausted, Ellis sank down, the energy leaving him, sinking, smaller and smaller, into normal space and time  .... Blackness.

"Hey Dude," rumbled a voice, " You awake?"

Ellis opened his eyes. "Hmm?" He looked over to find Rio staring at him.

"Glad you joined us, big guy."

Ellis looked down at himself, seeing his broad, powerful muscles and increased height.  He was six-and-a half, nearly seven feet tall and powerfully built. He felt his jaw line and realized it was wider, more like a young man's.... and his cock was what, 18 inches?

His gaze returned to Rio, noticing changes in him too; his eyes were red, his canines sharp; muscles were thicker and denser, but he still had the sense of wiry and dancer-like flexibility that seemed natural to him.  His wings were more feathery, almost leaf-like, and a tail twitched behind him. And in front....

Ellis broke into a smirk, "Hey, Tropius!"

Rio raised his eyebrows "Do I look like a Pokemon  to you?"

"Well, you have leafy wings and a biiig banana...."

"True, True."

Looking around the room, Ellis saw Bolt and Leon. Bolt was broader and taller, and his hair shimmered with golden highlights; his lats extended out wards like things of a giant bird.. Leon's powerful body had a wildness to it, with an almost vulpine cast, flaring nostrils, sharp teeth and nails, and yellow eyes like a beast, and was carpeted with hair the same orange as on his head. Ellis frowned and reached up , half expecting to find horns growing from his temples, but there were none.

"Whatever you did," Rio said," it pushed us up to the next level level, and brought some interesting traits. "

Elis frowned. "But Rio, why snake? Aren't you a salamander?"

Rio Shrugged. " Didn't I tell you? I'm related to Quetzalcoatl."

The door creaked, then opened.

MR. Z entered. "Good! You're all recovered." He threw them some togas. "Follow me , please."

HE led them into large room marked with few book shelves and sat down a desk, upon which there was a tube of pink liquid with a small black ovoid, floating within. It had a ring and dot within, giving the impression of a seed or egg. Ellis thought it somehow seemed familiar, as if he knew it, was connected to it...

"New paperweight, Mr .Z?"

"Something like that, Rio. Now... Whatever It was Ellis had, it wasn't Surge Fever- or at least didn't display the usual symptoms. As you can see, all of you were affected to some degree, amping up your power; it's also left you all a bit more .. unstable. There's a risk any or all of you might surge without provocation and more often than usual. As such, I've decided it's best if you all share quarters so I can keep an eye on you to some degree. Go back to Bolt's quarters and rest. Classes start tomorrow."

Edited by Ogun
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

(I was originally concerned that I'd misread something and put in weird information but, at this point, we're already pretty into the story. No point obsessing :P  )

Back in the human world, nature was dark and vicious as a thunder storm shook the area. The trees cowered as the wind ravaged each and every branch and trunk. Most experts would believe that this was just an unnaturally large storm that only appeared chaotic and disjointed. However, with a trained eye, preferably one of Bara origin, a center point could be seen at the small core. In that small gap in the chaos of wind, lighting, and thunder was a simple mountain. On that tall mountain was a sharp cliff. And that sharp cliff cowered as the being on its perch stood. The being was quite large, even for human standards. Especially for human standards. The world’s eyes were separated from the being except for its two arms. Two arms of vascular magnificence reached out into the darkness, palms outwards, and seemed to command the storm at will. The large and bulging muscles convulsed as the he struggled to control the power. He would move a finger and a bouquet of trees would form in the air before splintering and turning into nothing but cinders. Most would be confused as to what this kind of desecration of nature was for but it was very clear as the hood fell to the being’s large back.

A devilish grin on an almost demonically handsome face was revealed in the flashes of electric hail. Eyes glowing almost white seemed to cut through darkness like wet toilet paper. The brightness of these eyes seemed to reach everything about the man-being. His bulging biceps that tested the arm bangles they wore regardless of how tightly bound they were and how many kinds of binding powers were used to hold them. The being’s pecs seemed to defy all that stand before him like a wall, the large nipples pointing down with the weight they capped. Large shoulders puffed and made the man seem twice as wide when his arms and lats were raised. Speaking of which, a flesh bound wall was in the place of lats an average man would have owned. His waist was tight but still big as though it had grown to make sure his large upper body and legs bigger than tree trunks were going to need more support than his massive, bulging glutes could afford. The man’s dark hair seemed to put a topping on the perfect body as it reached over his head in a wrapped around his chest, making him look like a truly perfected cave man.

No one would disturb such a beautiful creature, let alone one so massive, except for a single being at a fraction of the size. Though everything around him crumbled and cracked in pain and agony as the being tore them apart, there was but one man that stood against this relentless storm. He had pale blue hair with violet eyes that looked through the darkness with their own glow yet not as much of a glow as the giant that stood before him. The man climbed the edge toward the large being and cleared his throat hesitantly. He knew that, with the wrong words, the being would turn his beautiful face at him and that would be the last thing he’d see.

“Lord Thomas?” he squeaked, which was very odd coming from his deep, baritone voice.

Suddenly, the giant closed his hands and everything seemed to stop. Everything was stuck as though in a photograph. The raindrops were suspended and the clouds were unable to speak their loud chatter. It was as though the world had decided to wait for this one man. The giant turned, looked at his smaller counterpart from his 9 foot height and walked toward him. Each thunderous step resulted in his collision with the fixed water, the sound of sizzling reaching the smaller bara’s ears as he saw the water evaporate at the touch of power skin. The one known as Lord Thomas only stopped a mere foot from his target. The smaller, blue haired man gulped and tried to form words but nothing came as he tried not to cower at his measly height of 6 and a half feet. Never had he felt so dwarfed before. The feeling of size was normally something a bara would outgrow but, standing before this man, his old human habits of fear were at beck and call.

“Yes?” the giant said in an oddly nice manner.

“Lieutenant Vick humbly requests that you settle your powers” the smaller bara said almost in a squeaking whisper.

“Oh?”

“Y-Yes, sir! He’s afraid your abundant power will set off the Institute’s radar.”

“Hmmmm, so are you trying to command me to cool off?”

At this the blue haired bara panicked and shook his head furiously in fear. The giant Lord Thomas looked at him for only an instant and, in a flash, the messenger was gasping for air as he felt the massive hand wrap around him and part of a nearby tree as Lord Thomas had the small man pressed into it, the bark crunching and crackling at Thomas’s power.

“I’VE TOLD VICK! I USE MY POWERS HOW I PLEASE! I HAVE SHRUNKEN AND HIDDEN MY POWER AS MUCH AS POSSBILE! I WILL NOT BE COOPED IN THIS TINY FUCKING LITTLE WORLD WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO STRETCH MY FUCKING PINKIE FINGER!”Lord Thomas boomed. The ground shook as an earthquake seemed to arise from nowhere and took the ground by storm. At this, everything suddenly moved faster and more powerfully than before. Fissures began to show in the mountain’s sides. Lord Thomas leaned in closer and heavy breathing and grunting could be heard. The blue haired bara gasped as he felt something like a log hit the tree and carve out a massive chunk between his legs.

“Seeing you give me that look makes me almost want to stretch out more than just my pinkie finger” he said into the smaller bara’s ear.

It was as though the planet were about to reach its end before a bright flash and nothing remained but the pleasure image of a forested area, the sun shining brightly down. The blue haired man, with the grip loosened on his neck, began to gasp for air. The giant still crackled with power and looked down at him by 2 and a half feet but his rampage seemed to have settled, seemingly.

“Luckily, I have stretched that pinkie finger to my heart’s content.”

With this, Thomas released the messenger and watched him gasp and reach for his throat, desperately trying to come up for air as his muscles hardened and tightened, a natural thing to happen for bara. He looked up with a pale face at Lord Thomas.

“Also sir, there is more information the lieutenant wishes to pass” he said.

Thomas turned away as though he were suddenly board with the smaller man.

“I don’t care” he said. Still, the messenger persisted. “The lookouts detected a reading that slipped out from a small town and then again from the outer regions of the bara dimensions” the man said as he settled and stood, picking up his now semi-destroyed clipboard. Lord Thomas was silent, more silent than the messenger had ever seen him. A deep chuckle arose from him and the messenger feared he would rip the world in half with his laughter. Instead, the man spoke but 3 words to the messenger.

“Commence Plan Epsilon.”

Without a beat of pause, the blue haired bara saluted and dashed off at his fastest speed back to the camp. Meanwhile, Lord Thomas looked off to the distance and smiled, seeming to look into and then through the sky with his supernatural eyes.

“Colt isn’t getting away with him. It’s time for a family reunion.”

---

Ellis stretched and felt his muscular arms press into the sides of his face. This was the first time he’d woken up from actual sleep and not blacking out. Ellis felt his bed shaking and raised an eyebrow to see what was going on. Like the most sexual alarm clock, Rio was up and being pounded like a nail in need a good hammer. Rio’s face was one of pure sexual awe as his mouth lie in that O-shape one could only experience in some of the most amazing sex.

Ellis’s cock elongated to its new heft of 18 inches and slapped his chest with eager lust. Only in the most fictional stories and online Japanese art had he seen a man so large and endowed being plowed by a man even larger and more endowed. Each thrust from the man Rio was being fucked by shook the room. Ellis’s eyes were trained on them as their muscles tensed and their powerful crotches separated ad collided like the most erotic collision. There was more precum than Ellis had ever seen as he watched the man behind Rio pull out again. It looked as though he were hefting almost 2 feet of cock. With each thrust came a barrage of arm flexes as the big man used his huge biceps and triceps to control his and Rio’s distance. Balls the size of softballs smacked Rio’s ass as the man ravaged him.

Ellis could only guess that the man had to be 7 ½ feet tall. He looked like a tall junior bodybuilder on the verge of becoming pro as his muscles all worked to please the beast they formed. Ellis was so busy watching the large specimen that he was caught off guard when Rio roared in pain and pleasure. Suddenly, they both were against the wall and the giant had his massive hands pressed against the wall as he looked down with a happy smirk at his sex partner. Rio was a slave to his own personal desires as he felt an electric spark go through him with each pounding and his long 21 inch cock hit the wall. He was rapidly doing everything he could to rub the massive pole and help it find pleasure and peace but it seemed that, no matter how much he rubbed, his cock only released large volumes of pre cum. The floor was getting bathed in the sexual juices the two released and it became more and more evident that the man fucking Rio was on a whole level of his own when it came to cum production the way he leaked cum as though a faucet were left on. The juices lubricated their sex and made Rio’s muscular ass glisten with the wetness as the man used it to his advantage to smoothly inject himself, splitting Rio’s tight ass muscles for him.

Ellis was on the verge of cumming himself when the room began to shake with the bigger man’s roar. Ellis’s eyes widened at the sight of the bigger man’s tight, lean muscles suddenly bulging out. Every muscle came in bold relief as though muscle from nowhere was flexing inside his body. Each striation was clear as the guy spread his legs and roared like the most titanic beast before one final pound into Rio. With sounds that resembled a tidal wave, an explosion of white came as both of the two men roared and blasted more cum than Ellis thought could be possible. The room was quickly getting white washed with the cum the two produced. Ellis blocked his eyes as the cum hit him like a tidal wave as well. The room was a flush of white for what had to have been 3 minutes before the tsunami of cum finally slowed down and then, 2 minutes later, came to a complete halt. The cum was a new decoration as everything in the room dripped with it, including the ceilings! Posters and beds and walls and books were dripping with manly wetness, dripping down to the floor and very slowly making the 2 foot deep cum pool rise subtly.

The big man leaning on Rio grunted one last time as his cock sputtered one last time before he leaned forward and began to kiss Rio passionately like a sexual tiger. Their muscles were convulsing and swelling as it seemed they had gained strength from simply having sex. Ellis had never seen anything so hot, even on the internet, as he watched the two make out, still entwined and their cocks still harder than steel.

Rio was the first to notice that the puddle known as Ellis had awoken as he reluctantly detached from the kiss and saw him. “Oh, hey, bro. Sorry to wake you. I’m probably a really bad roommate for having sex when you were asleep in here. I wouldn’t have done it again if you’d woken up the 3rd time we’d done this” Rio said as he raised a hand and waved. Slowly, the cum on the walls seemed to brush off and slip off the walls and room furniture as though it was just a new wallpaper. In seconds, the room was back to how it was, spotless and almost untouched, the beds remade and the room clean of any trace of the godly sex that had just occurred. The man on Rio’s body began to lift himself up, his powerful legs flexing with new muscle as he stood straight and towered a little more than before. He looked over to Ellis and grinned. It was the guy who’d woken him back before the examination. His purple hair and reached to his face as a strangely sexly dark purple 5 o clock shadow that made his perfect jawline all the more beautiful and wonderfully crafted. Ellis’s cock was still hard and his mouth was agape after seeing probably the most amazing thing he’d ever see in his life. The now over 7 ½ foot violet haired man grinned and walked over to extend his hand to him.

“Hi, short stack. Is it me or did you get way hotter than yesterday? The name’s Troy.”

Ellis looked at the big hand and raised his to form the handshake. With a grin, Troy pulled Ellis out of bed and pressed him to his lips. Ellis’s brain lit up like fireworks as their lips pressed and their tongues danced. Ellis grunted as he felt his cock drip precum.  Troy smiled in their kiss and ended it to look down at his smaller peer.

“Well, we gotta go, little guy” he said down to 6 ½ foot tall Ellis as he turned and went to Rio’s bed to get his blue salamander stamped bikino shorts. It was hot watching someone so big trying to fit in shorts that were originally made for a smaller bara. “Dammit, I must have grown a little too much” he groaned as he pulled them up and heard several pops as the large pouch made for the big man groaned trying to hold his genitals.

“Go?” Ellis asked confused as saw Troy crouch to test the shorts against his big ass muscles. “Yeah, your friend just ‘convinced’ me to take you to your classes on your first day” Troy replied.

Ellis looked over at Rio and a sleepy grin was on his face as he rubbed his eyes. “I don’t have classes till later so it’s easier for Troy to do it. Don’t worry, he’s cool.”

Ellis wanted to object but it was too late as Troy was already on the other end of the room, grabbing Ellis by the hand and dragging him into the space where the door should be. Ellis only saw a black space that swirled like a whirlpool before he was yanked into it and standing in space. It was very dark and nothing could be seen except Ellis and Troy.

“Where are we?”

“Outside your room.”

Ellis looked around confused before looking down and screaming as they suddenly dropped rapidly down toward a red planet. Troy only laughed.

“Cool it, short stack, you should be lucky the school made you an apartment dimension.”

Ellis continued screaming as they came in like a comet towards the planet. Their forms were surrounded in fire as they broke the planet’s spheres, entering its natural atmosphere. Ellis felt a little nausea as they closed in on the ground and nearly collided like meteors. Of course, that wasn’t the case when Ellis closed and re-opened his eyes. They were standing in a plaza made of white marble.

“This is the Physical Education Planet. Here is where the younger and smaller bara, like ourselves, go to our unspecified exercise classes.”

Ellis looked at Troy shocked.

“THE WHOLE PLANET?!”

“How else do you plan to keep some first year bara from harming a species that cant handle us? You think we’d train on Earth?”

Ellis wanted to speak but it made perfect sense. He looked around and noticed some bara who were much larger than he was but, shockingly, were the first he'd seen to wear clothes other than the tight yet form fitting shorts or speedos.

"What pact are they from?"

Troy looked over and giggled a little. "Those are the dumbasses who try to hold on to their old human lives. They're wearing clothes because they must be shy about their bodies. It'll pass eventually but the school makes a killing off of clothes for baras trying re-live their origins."

Ellis saw them and could sympathize with their reasons. This was going to be an interesting year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 4 months later...

(It's not that you put in weird stuff, i guess, so much as that I and others chose to push the story in new directions you never intended- but then, I never felt i had to stick to your script; rather,  I felt free to push the boundaries, seeing it as a true collaboration, like improvisational theater, where the actors play off each other and adapt to the twists the other throws at them to form a whole. Before endeavoring to restart the flame I shall review the latest entries.)