B.I.G.: Spring Break (Part 1)

Omiganda

So I havent posted in a while because of my desire to invent new hobbies lately. I apologize for anyone waiting on my other stories but they were all waiting for a new child to be born from my mind. This is the newest story I have but the trick this is that this is not the main story. This is only a chunk of the outer scope of a main idea. I've been waiting to try and write a story this big and, now, I think I'm ready to give it a go. The next part will be the actually main story that goes into the continuous section so, until then, I hope this gives you an idea of where I'm heading.

B.I.G.: Spring Break

Part 1

“Are you sure your brother isn’t a drug dealer, Troy?” asked Kent as he looked up at the tall building in front of them. He and his 3 friends just stood outside looking at it, their eyes moving from window to door to front lawn as they all were baffled by the size of the beautiful building they were going to spend Spring Break in.

“He’s not. He just can’t help being great at computer engineering and working as a director for his company” said Tory, the mastermind of the trip. It was a long distance from Minnesota and what better place to be than by the ocean in Florida. Kent, a freshman in college, along with some other good friends, Davis and Luis. Kent wouldn’t normally have been dragged across 1/3 of the country for a single week of vacation but somehow all of them had been dragged along with their rich junior friend, Troy Roman.

Back when all 4 of them had been in high school, the 4 of them had been the best of friends. It was only when Troy had left for college that they’d all started to detach from each other. That wasn’t the entire reason, of course, but it was probably one of the biggest causes for their alienation from each other.

“Well, at least we get to live the good life for a week” Davis said.

“No jobs, no chores, no responsibilities. Just a big open space” Luis said as he threw an arm around Davis’s shoulders. This remark deserved an agreeing nod from Kent and Troy as they both were still looking up at the clean, white building.

The building resembled the kind of house you’d expect a famous actor/actress to have. The windows were paneless and glistened with a sparkled clean that you couldn’t get even after years of polishing. Surrounded by a white wall and a gate, the structure looked like a building one would only see in a gated community. The perfectly white building had many edges to it and was flat at the top, a difference from the traditional rooves one would see in Minnesota. There were several palm trees set around the building that glistened in the afternoon sunlight. The street that the group was standing on was paved beautifully as though it were just recently done. Seagulls and sounds from the ocean came from behind the building.

Kent turned his head to Troy again. “Why did you say you wanted us to come again?”

“I just wanted to catch up, Clark” Troy said as he gave Kent a grin and his dimples showed.

Kent’s face reddened a little and turned away to his phone as if to check his messages. Kent didn’t believe Troy even if he did call him by that joke of a nickname he’d made for him back when they still knew each other like good friends.

Kent knew the kind of people Troy was around. His click was mostly a group at his fraternity that so happened to have denied his invitation to his brother’s summer home for the break. Some had made plans already. Some said that they had tests to make up for. Some just simply didn’t want to go with Troy.

Kent didn’t personally know any of the fraternity brothers of Troy’s but he knew some of their histories. He’d overheard in the university cafeteria that Troy had been bad mouthing some of the brothers and may have been betting on the school team behind closed doors. Being the guy that he was, Kent was as skeptical as possible regarding Troy’s situation. They were most certainly Troy’s very last resort. Kent could see in Troy’s personality that he would have brought a bushel of girls over them. It was the fact that he didn’t that puzzled him. Kent was red for a reason.

Troy was a solid 10 when it came to ratings in hotness. He had dirty blonde hair with a pair of blue eyes that could stop a truck. Troy’s jawline was angular and screamed masculinity when he smiled. When he smiled, his eyes just seemed to get brighter than ever and made it hard for anyone not to trust him. His hair was well done while still giving off that kind of bed head only a perfect male model would have.

He was wearing a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up that showed off the glistening, tanned skin on his muscular forearms. The shirt was well formed but it was difficult to disguise the bulging muscles beneath Troy’s tight, grey tanktop. His muscular pecs could be clearly seen and his six pack was no exception. Kent couldn’t resist the 5 o’clock shadow covered grin that his model hot old friend Troy gave him as he dripped sex appeal. Kent was glad he was wearing a jacket that covered hovered above his crotch. His shorts were being mildly forgiving of his big erection as he tried to disguise and turn slightly away.

Troy looked back to Luis and Davis and raised an eyebrow.

“Shit, you two are at it already?” he asked as Luis and Davis made out slowly and heatedly against their rented car. Luis’s handsome grin turned to us and he gave us his devilish glare. He’d always had that kind of handsome charisma to his face. His brown eyes were flickering with a mischievous gaze past his black curls.

“We were nice enough to wait till we got here. Be glad we didn’t have cum all over your backseat” he said as he turned back to Davis, put a finger beneath his chin, and gave Davis another deep kiss. Troy scratched his head like he was pondering how to react before shrugging. Kent always felt that all of them being gay EXCEPT Troy was just cruel punishment from the universe. Troy was probably one of the hottest guys Kent had ever known and yet, though 3 out of 4 of them were gay, he was the one feeling out of place. After Davis and Luis had gotten together in their senior year of high school, Kent never felt like he’d be truly courageous enough to tell them that he himself was gay. It would have been awkward in his perspective. Kent would never live it down.

“Well, we need to drop our shit off then get a good drive going” Troy said as he went and opened the back of the car and threw a duffel bag over his shoulder, his forearm muscles bulging.

Kent, Davis, and Luis followed suit as they grabbed some bags and also began to carry some luggage through the front door. The inside of the house might have been even better than the outside in design. The wooden floors were polished to the point where you couldn’t imagine a particle of dirt being on them. The kitchen was large and appeared to be stocked with food thanks to Troy calling his maid service ahead of time. The living room was big with a widescreen TV in the wall, crystal tables and stands, a crystal chandelier, pictures of expensive looking modern art, assorted ferns and plants in the corners, and a mini bar placed artfully with a row of stools. The stairs leading up to the 2nd floor revealed a somewhat long hallway of rooms that went from beautiful porcelain bathrooms to well furnished bedrooms all with king sized beds wearing silk covers and each owning another large widescreen TV in the wall. When they’d dropped off all their stuff and went to the back of the house, a pool reached out into the distance surrounded by lawn chairs shaded by umbrellas and a view of the ocean so magnificent you could watch for hours.

“Don’t let me go, Luis!” Davis shouted playfully as he spread his arms and started a reenactment of Titanic.

“Why would I? You’re one sweet piece of ass!” Luis joked as he wrapped his arms around Davis’s waist.

The group all looked at the view for about 5 minutes until they’d finally come to the conclusion that they should see the city nearby before planning anything else.

------------------------

The drive around the city was definitely cool for Kent. He liked looking at other places in brochures for distant hotels and in the movies he watched so seeing it all up close wasn’t that bad. They were driving for a good while beside the ocean and even dived through the streets of the city to scout possible places for their nighttime adventure. After leaving a sandwich shop they’d went to for lunch, they drove back home to briefly switch clothing.

“Ok, we’re going out and we’re getting laid” Troy said as he threw his shirt off, dropped his pants unabashed and ran up the stairs wearing nothing but a tanktop and some tight boxerbriefs that Kent couldn’t help watching head up the stairs.

“Why do we have to leave to get laid, I can get some ass right here” Luis said as he grabbed Davis around the waist and pressed lips to his. Kent’s jaw clenched watching his friends kiss. It always struck a note in his chest watching people who were together show it off.

“Come on, babe, we might be able to pull off a threesome if we play our cards right” Davis said between kisses.

“Uh… I think I’m staying here for the night” Kent said as he turned away and headed for the living room couch. Luis and Davis looked over to Kent. “Why? Don’t tell me you’re afraid to meet a girl outside of little ol’ Minnesota” said Davis.

“No, I just think I need a good nap before I do anything big this week.”

The two lovers looked at each other with interested glances before Luis shrugged. That was usually their sign that they’d let the situation go. However, Troy stepped in, coming down wearing a pair of tight skinny jeans that showed off his muscular legs and nothing else as he was putting on a tight striped shirt, flashing his abs to everyone before it came down and pulled over his defined muscles. Troy threw on a puka shell necklace and threw his leather jacket over the sofa before throwing his arm around Kent’s shoulders and wagging a finger down at the much shorter boy. “You’re not missing out on our first night on the town, Clark. Time for you to show your super human strengths and come home with a Louis Lane. Hell, if we’re drunk enough, we might pull us an orgy and have it out back here.”

Kent was going to protest but Troy was giving that look again. Kent’s face reddened trying to force himself to disagree with those cheekbones. In defeat, he went along with Troy’s plan but not under his terms.

“Don’t think you’re going out in that either” Troy said, looking over Kent’s blue jacket and his awkward looking white shorts. “You have to show the girls what your made. Go ahead upstairs, there should be some pants I wear that are tight enough on me for you to wear loose and, if anything, a shirt that shouldn’t look half bad either.”

With a pat on the ass, Troy sent Kent forward to the stairs and waited patiently for him to come back with his suggestions on.

Luis and Davis had already dressed for partying ahead of time and waited with Troy for Kent to come down. After what went to about 30 minutes, they heard the sound of Kent’s footsteps tapping on the steps and they all got up to leave.

Kent was blushing as he wore a white shirt with skinny jeans that fit well to his body. His shoes, which were usually the best thing he wore, helped in making him look great as he wore the red hi tops over the ends of the jeans to disguise the extra leg length. All together, Kent looked great.

“Damn, we should have you wear stuff like that more often” Luis said as his mouth was agape along with Davis’. Troy came up to Kent and lightly punched him on the arm. “That’s more like it.”

Kent just shook it all off as his friends pushing his buttons.

“Let’s just wrap this up” was the last thing he said before they were off to begin their story that night.

“That’s right, everyone wrap it up or else you’re coming back with a rash!”

------------------------

The city lights were like a decoration of Christmas ornaments across a ground surface below their view. Driving into was like driving into a light show as we went down the streets like all the other night time cruisers. The town was full with night goers looking for a good time. 4 of them were driving in their Jeep through the pool of people going around, checking out their surroundings in a new lighting.

It took roughly 10 minutes before Davis and Luis told Troy to stop the car. They were in front of a gay bar with bright pink signs.

“Don’t wait up” Luis said as he smiled into Davis’s neck. Troy shook his head with a grin as he saw the waved them off.

“I don’t want to see any add ons unless they’re chicks, understood?”

Davis and Luis just laughed as they turned and headed inside the bar. Troy and Kent were alone now, the engine still purring.

“I think we need to come down with a case of sweet ass, bro” Troy said as they headed to a party Troy’d heard about nearby.

Kent was sitting on the couch alone next to a guy passed out from drinking way too much alcohol and letting it knock him out. Kent was sipping hard lemonade with an expression of unknown origin. His face wasn’t the happy variety, nor was it the kind of sadness. It was the kind of someone who’d made plans that he couldn’t make use of. A party with no other guys he knew besides his super crush ex-friend who barely knew him anymore.

Kent had to sit there and watch people pass by for minutes on end as he sipped and received an extremely dim buzz. The lights in the room were low so that those couples and “couples” could make out in semi-privacy in the dark corners. It was like a cesspool on its way to a room orgy between horny 20 somethings, people who didn’t know each other, and half asleep drunks. Kent was in the middle of all of it trying to keep composed and unaffected but it was difficult. After 30 minutes, he couldn’t take any more and tried to leave. Problem is, he didn’t want to leave without Troy.

He found Troy a few minutes later talking to some girl. It took less than a minute for Kent to notice that, even when half drunk, the girl was finding nothing interesting about Troy as she passed him a “Fuck off, perv” and turned to leave. Troy grabbed her arm and held tight in his drunken stupor.

“Hey……. Wait. I’m not…. *burp*…. Done talking to you” he mumbled.

The girl shook him off and smacked him hard across the face, sending him sprawling back and landing in Kent’s arms. Kent ignored the shifting in his pants as he watched him lie in his arms for a moment before shifting awake.

“Wha?” he said as he looked up to see Kent. “Oh hey, buddy, I missed you.”

“You alright, “buddy”?” Kent responded.

“Fuck off man, I need to go..” he mumbled to low for Kent to hear.

“What?” Kent asked.

“FUCK OFF!”

With that Kent was shoved and sent sprawling into a coffee table, shattering the glass and knocking over plastic red cups as Troy turned to leave. Kent pulled himself out of the mess as people crowded around him taking pictures for future internet media.

------------------------

Troy was trudging in no direction particularly as he went down the street with a beer in hand and a sleepy expression on his face. Troy scratched his stubble before he ran into a fence and dragged himself off of it before continuing. He ended up turning into an alley way with few lights that was hard to see with the alcohol making him see curvy lines and waves. It was like looking out your car window while in a car wash. Flashes of his frat mates and other friends went through his mind as he thought about all of the things that happened before getting there. He couldn’t forget how his friends turned on him after learning his parents were cutting him off and his ‘girlfriend’ avoided him. He didn’t know why he called her his girlfriend since he himself thought she was nothing more than a bossy bitch. His frat members had turned on him after learning of the cut off too and were questioning if he’d help pay for the house rent this month.

“Fuck ‘em” Troy belched before something unexpected happened. A large moving thing came at him like a train and practically rammed into him. Things happened too quickly for him to register. One moment, he was running into a guy who’d probably mugged him the way he hit him so hard and kept walking and the next, he was pressed against the wall by the same man as if he’d turned around at lightning speed and was holding him to the bricks.

“Lemme go man!” he shouted as he struggled against the man’s grasp. All he could see when he tried to look up at the surprisingly tall man’s face was a red cap. He was wearing a jogging suit that looked like it was stretching around a big creature. The man was breathing hard as he looked down at the struggling Troy but, if Troy had been fully sober, he’d have seen the fact that the man’s arm was unmoving and unflexed. Almost as though he was barely trying or trying not to press him through the wall.

Troy was struggling for a solid minute before he tried to shout for help. Of course, his cry was met with something unexpected. The large man had kissed him and he’d gotten a glimpse of someone with beautifully smooth and reddened skin. The man had a 5 o’clock shadow of black that was too hot to pass up and, as time progressed, Troy began to notice it less and less. Lights flashed in his brain as the unexpected occurred and he tried to figure how to respond. He didn’t expect his response to be relaxing and melting into the kiss though.

Troy’s knees buckled as his body warmed up to the feeling of the man’s strong tongue in his mouth. His eyes were fluttering as he experienced feelings he’d never felt with his girlfriend, even when fully drunk. His hands were loosened around the thick forearm of the man holding him against the wall and he fought less to be freed. It was like a cyclone of sex and hormones hitting him all at once as he let the kiss take him. When the man pulled back 4 minutes later, Troy surprisingly still had his eyes closed and his mouth agape as he felt the feelings fade only slightly. Some part of him wanted more but he didn’t know why.

The man pulled back and his big, muscular chest came into view as he looked down at Troy with his face still in shadow. Though Troy could make out a grin on that beautifully crafted jawline, he could see nothing else.

“You’re perfect” the man’s deep, gruff voice said as his free arm reached down to grab at something. Troy looked down to see what the man was grabbing and his eyes bucked as he saw him grab his pants, pull down, and something came free. He was almost afraid to guess what it was by all the size it owned. It was like a log had grown out of his assaulter’s pants and had flew out to thwack him in the groin too. The man was holding him at the end of his arm length still, more than 2 feet away.

The man’s muscles didn’t even tense as he pushed Troy down to his knees and the large log thwacked him in the face a few times.

“Suck” was the only word Troy was given.

To Be Continued……..

• Upvote 18