Transformation Part I: Mutation - Chapter Twelve

Fulano

First Chapter: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1131-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-one/

Previous Chapter:  http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3376-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-eleven/ 

CHAPTER TWELVE

It turned out that the power plant was not our destination. We circled back into town and Hank parked the van in a lot behind a fast food strip off Albany-Post Road. Matt led us away from the building and through a densely wooded area until we reached the grassy clearing of the power company’s right-of-way. The sky was clear and the air was cool and fresh. Autumn had finally arrived, tardy but in full force.

The high-voltage lines running from the plant were immediately ahead. We approached the base of the nearest tower, which must have been at least 60 feet wide.

I looked around. The clearing was actually a wide tree-lined corridor that the power lines ran through on their way to New York City. There was no one in sight.

“How did you know about this?” I asked.

“Google Maps,” Matt said.

I realized with some amusement that they had conspired to bring me here. “You knew about this the whole time.”

“Yep,” Matt said. “Hank suggested it last night while you were busy worshipping yourself, not that I blame you. Anyway, there’s a large pond right there,” he said as he pointed south. “If you see anyone coming, you can jump down and submerge yourself until they leave. We’ll be in the van or at the Subway.”

Hank looked at Matt. “Subway? We just ate lunch. I’m goin’ to Dunkin Donuts.”

“The hell you are,” Matt said. He turned back to me. “Subway,” he repeated. “See you in an hour or so. And we expect you to be twice as big. Oh, and don’t cause a blackout.” He winked, kissed me on the chest and headed back across the grass toward the trees.

Hank looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and grinned. “Guess the kid is in charge,” he said before turning away.

“Wait,” I said. He turned back toward me.

I stepped forward, lifted him so that he straddled my harder-than-steel cock, and put my arms around him. He may as well have been weightless, and I idly wondered how much weight my cock alone could support. I rubbed my nose against his, my beard against his cheek. “I know I’ve been self-absorbed lately,” I said. “But I love you, man. You’re still my Big Red and I don’t know what I would do without you.”

I could feel him tense up and then grip me tightly as he whimpered. His breathing became heavy. “Are you listening to me or getting off?” I asked.

“Sorry,” he said between breaths. “You gotta understand what you do to us.”

I sighed, but I did know what I did to them. I was well aware of the power I had over others, but that didn’t make it any less inconvenient. “Did you hear me?”

“Yeah. I never stopped lovin’ you, man. You know that.”

I nodded. “Yeah, I know.” I kissed him gently and allowed my hands to explore his enormously muscular body. As small as he now looked compared to me, he was still Mr. Olympia, one of the largest and best-proportioned bodybuilders in the world. His size and coat of beautiful red hair still turned me on immensely. “And thanks for accepting Matt too. It’s a huge relief that you guys get along.”

“What’s not to like?” Hank said. “The kid is sweet, smokin’ hot and packin’ like nobody’s business.”

I smiled. “That he is,” I said as I set him back down. “I’ll see you in a bit.”

As he turned away, I noted the large wet spot that had formed in the crotch of his jeans.

I watched him waddle across the clearing and smiled to myself. “I love you,” I said quietly.

“So, I do have some good news,” Hank’s ex-lover, Michael, said. “I believe I’m close to convincing the judge to dismiss the case.”

As usual, I had met Michael at a coffee shop across the street from his office in Chelsea. What wasn’t usual was that instead of an Armani suit, he wore a Ralph Lauren polo that was one size too small. It did emphasize his tight, muscular build well and I assumed that he had a date or was meeting friends for a drink after our appointment.

“I don’t get it. What about the good Samaritan law you told me about?”

“One of the exceptions concerns something called imminent peril. If Karen’s parents can convince the judge that she was not in imminent peril, they can argue that your actions were reckless and unnecessary.”

“Isn’t the North Tower falling down imminent peril?”

“Right, that’s the question. The South Tower had already collapsed. Is it not reasonable to assume that the North Tower might also fall?”

“I can’t believe this is even happening. I can’t believe they are blaming me for this. I tried to help her. I just wanted to get her out of there. They act like I forced myself on her.”

“They have argued that you were trying to be a hero. They doubt she wanted to be helped. But that won’t matter if the paramedic’s deposition goes the way I think it will.”

We wrapped up our meeting and I stood to leave. “I can’t thank you enough for all the help you’ve given me,” I said.

Michael shook his head. “I can’t stand these bullshit lawsuits anyway,” he said as he stood and pushed his chair under the table. “They are lashing out blindly and you happened to be in the way. But...”

“But?” I asked.

I watched as his face flushed. “There is a way you can thank me.”

“Sure,” I said. “Anything.”

“I find you very attractive.”

I froze and mentally replayed his last words. He was in a relationship, which made him off-limits in my book, but he was also handling a case that could destroy my life. And of course I had fallen in love with Big Red. “Man, I don’t know what to say.” I shook my head. “I’m flattered – seriously – but I love Hank.”

I watched Hank until he disappeared into the trees and then turned my attention to the tower and the high-voltage lines that it supported.

High-voltage transmission lines are not insulated. These were likely carrying a few hundred thousand volts – possibly five hundred thousand. I could climb up the tower, snap one of the lines in two and simply hold an end in each hand, but I had no idea how much weight the tower or a line could support. I weighed almost a half-ton already and for all I knew, this much current could double my mass – or more – in no time. On the other hand, I suspected I would be able to tell if the tower was about to fail. I began climbing until I neared the level of the high-voltage lines.

The possibility also existed that the current could kill me. I deliberately did not say so to my friends, but thus far I had only been exposed to trivial voltages. These power lines were a whole new animal, but I was too hungry for them to play it safe. I would either survive or I wouldn’t. I was either a god or I wasn’t.

As I reached my target, I extended my right hand, grasped a support beam tightly enough to hold on yet not hard enough to deform it (a mistake I made near the ground), and pulled myself up. It was effortless of course, yet my tremendous biceps still flexed as my arm lifted my mass. A single bolt of electricity arcing from the power line into my right biceps startled me with a loud SNAP. Instinctively, I relaxed and dropped back. Pre-cum spurted from my cock before resuming its perpetual ooze.

I lifted my right arm back over my head and flexed my forearm. Sure enough, I was rewarded with another SNAP as the current was somehow attracted to the flexing muscle. I flexed it as hard as I could, reveling as my forearm exploded into a fantasy morph of extreme muscularity, fantastically thick and easily strong enough to crush pretty much anything except my own cock.

My heavy-duty padlock – crushed into a lump of steel. A granite rock in Hank’s rooftop garden – crushed into sand. Hank’s bowling ball – crushed into powder. Hank was pissed, but he hadn’t bowled in years anyway.

Electricity continued to arc and flash into my forearm from two of the high-voltage lines as I flexed. I watched, mesmerized by the visual display and physical sensation. I kept expecting it to burn or sting but of course it didn’t – it was warm and gentle, stimulating like a lover’s caress.

I relaxed again and the light show stopped, but my cock began to spasm and pre-cum gushed forth as I realized I could redirect the current into me from not one or two but possibly all of the transmission lines at once simply by flexing.

Earlier, as we left the van and walked toward the transmission tower, I had mixed feeling about growing even larger. However, now that it was so close I could taste it, I couldn’t wait. I vaulted up to the next cross member so that I was at the same level as the lines and wasted no time in flexing every voluntary muscle I possessed. I hit what could only be the most muscular most muscular pose ever and hundreds of thousands of volts of current leapt from the lines and slammed into my body. The world vanished in a blinding storm of light.

I couldn’t see at first, but I could certainly feel and my entire body seemed to vibrate rapidly as it hungrily soaked up as much energy as the power lines could feed into me. After a few seconds, I could also feel myself growing hotter, not just my skin where I was in contact with the electron-conducting plasma around me, but internally where something was occurring, generating whatever matter I was now composed of. Even the temperature of my immense cock and balls soared, sending massive waves of pleasure coursing through me as I felt myself building toward what was certain to be my most epic orgasm yet.

Still I flexed, pre-cum exploding from my growing, throbbing cock, overwhelmed by the orgasmic sensation of my gigantic muscles increasing in size, density and hardness. Even as my equipment unleashed gallons of my jism each minute, the pressure within my loins continued to mount higher and higher, my mind spinning in ecstasy as I felt my impossibly powerful body prepare to pump enormous volumes of my cum into a world that would soon be desperate to worship at my feet, my world, my planet of willing slaves who would thankfully submit to the absolute domination of the Alpha Stud.

I continued to flex, my muscles bursting with additional mass and power, demanding greater and greater amounts of energy from the transmission lines, and my eyes relaxed so that I could see the glow of previously invisible radiation around me, the sweep of the Milky Way across the sky, the globe of the sun that showered my planet with heat and light, countless galaxies, quasars, and closer to home, the reactor cores of the Indian Point power plant, one of which was glowing more and more brightly as I sucked more energy from a system I knew was only moments away from automatically shutting down.

I could feel the structure of the transmission tower begin to warp from the intense heat of the energy storm around me. I could see the transmissions lines themselves sag as they rushed ever-increasing amounts of electricity into my growing body. As large as the power generating capacity of the plant had seemed only minutes ago, it was now completely inadequate and I decided that I would order my slaves to construct one worthy of feeding my magnificent body. I imagined the joy of my already overwhelming masculinity and power increasing without limits and swung my massive arms upward, still flexing, into a spectacular double biceps pose as my reproductive equipment, now really my dominance equipment, unleashed countless gallons of cum, erupting, exploding, bursting from my harder-than-steel cock with such force that it propelled me from the collapsing transmission tower.

My dense, super-heated body slammed into the ground, searing everything it came in contact with and creating a cloud of steam that dissipated as the tower’s remains fell around me in a glowing mass of twisted steel and aluminum. I was so hot that even the metal that touched me melted, forming molten puddles that vaporized any nearby moisture.

At the same time, my fantastically huge cock continued to spasm wildly, throbbing, pumping, spewing my hot jism into the air like an erupting volcano. It rained down around me, melting anything it came into contact with, until finally, minutes later, my great cock rested, and everything that could fall had done so, and anything that could burn, boil or vaporize was long gone. I lay there in the molten wreckage, now aware that I was far more powerful than I had previously imagined.

I stood and looked around me. I had originally hoped to keep any damage to the tower to a minimum, but as I surveyed the wreckage, I realized that I had not only destroyed the entire tower, I had completely obliterated it. There was nothing left but the concrete foundation and a smoking mass of cooling metal.

My body temperature was still thousands of degrees. I needed to cool off as quickly as possible before returning to the van, so I began walking toward the pond, vaporizing the water content in the grass and earth with each step. I estimated I was about a foot taller and at least twice as massive – so heavy that my feet sank slightly into the earth, compressing the dirt. My cock was easily over two feet in length and I watched the mesmerizingly beautiful tool swing from side to side as I lumbered across the clearing. It slung my white-hot pre-cum back and forth across the grass, which sizzled as each thick, heavy rope landed.

My awareness of myself – my impossibly strong, mind-blowingly massive musculature, my absolute masculinity, my ripped, thick, hairy, godly, seemingly indestructible body, my immense, vein-wrapped fuck tool and incredibly dense grapefruit-sized balls, all so painfully beautiful – washed over me, leaving me feeling drunk once again with my extraordinary magnificence. My mind spun, filled with an overwhelming euphoria. Each movement of my body brought me closer to another epic orgasm, the pressure in my loins building once again, mounting yet higher, and as I entered the pond and hundreds then thousands of gallons of water flashed into steam, instantly vaporizing. I seized my perfect cock and released my cum, which fired through the water in a continuous super-heated jet until in less than a minute the entire pond had vanished in a tremendous explosion of steam that shook the earth and soared hundreds of feet into the air.

Finally, as my cock rested once again, as the air cleared and my limitless cum collected in the bed of pond, as the sound of numerous sirens drifted through the surrounding trees, I knew I had cooled enough to return to the van and the world I was destined to rule.

Next Chapter: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/6388-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-thirteen/

• Upvote 13

• 8 months later...