The Flexorcist (22)

Twenty-two

In the gym Alex recovered from the most intense orgasm he had ever had. He grinned at the sight of the cum drenched dumbbells and mirror. He looked down and saw cum slowly flowing down in the deep canyons of his strong 12-pack. He left the gym, strutted through the deserted locker room and entered the shower zone. He smirked as he noticed the past out, fallen star athlete Logan still lying on the tilled floor. He ignored the now 90 pound quarterback, turned on a shower and washed his beastly body. Soaping his huge, steely muscles made him hard again and within seconds he creamed all over the wall. He turned around and blasted two more loads over Logan, coating his frail body with a thick layer of his sticky cum. He turned off the shower, grabbed Logan’s towel and sensually dried his meaty muscles. He slowly strutted into the locker room.

Alex opened his locker and smiled: none of his clothes would fit anymore. He went over to Logan’s locker and grabbed the lock. He clenched his fist, easily breaking the metal lock. He ripped off the door with his 55 inch right arm and pulled out the team captain’s bag. He went through its content and fished out Logan’s football jersey. It had been made to fit over the armor covering the quarterback’s 320 pound frame. Alex ripped off the sleeves as they would never fit over his 55 inch arms. The shirt protested with tearing sounds as he pulled it on. It ripped a few inches under his armpits but stretched to the max as it hugged his bulging muscles. Alex sat down on the bench and noticed a dark ribbon in the bag. He pulled it out and recognized it: Logan wore the ribbon to indicate he was the team captain. Logan always put it around his 25 inch arm to emphasize the size of his then impressive bicep. Alex slid it over his left arm and grinned: the ribbon could only made it halfway on his thick forearm. The elastic fabric creaked as he clenched his fist and the steely cords of muscle bulged on his forearm.

In the shower zone Logan slowly regained consciousness. He blinked a few times to focus his vision and quizzically looked around. Tears filled his eyes as reality came crashing down on him: he recalled how the mysteriously beefed up Alex had sucked him off and how his hard earned muscles had melted away. He got up slowly, his weak legs shaking from the effort as the large amount of sticky cum gluing him to the floor, gave in to the pressure. He hit the button of the shower three times at full force before managing to press it hard enough to turn the shower on. “Alex didn’t grow as he sucked me off. This means my buddy Paul is the biggest man on the team. I’ll get him and Mike to help me get back on Alex”, he said to himself as he rinsed the cum from his skinny body. The shower stopped and since he didn’t succeed in turning it on again, Logan left the shower zone. He searched for his towel but didn’t find it and entered the locker room. He gasped loudly as he stared at the massive back of the figure sitting on the bench in front of his locker. He saw how his own big shirt looked like it was painted onto the behemoth: it stretched to the max as it tried to contain the huge muscles that were clearly visible on the impossibly wide back.

Alex turned around and looked straight into the fallen star athlete’s eyes: sitting down he was the same height of the standing Logan. “I hope you don’t mind I’ve put on your shirt. Mine doesn’t fit anymore”, he said.

Logan’s mouth hung open in disbelief, but no sound came out. Alex’ deep baritone voice send vibrations through his weak body as it echoed against the walls. His eyes wandered over the huge pecs and strong 12-pack abs pushing against the white fabric.

“I tore off the sleeves. They were tight around your arms. They would’ve never been able to contain my arms”, Alex added matter-of-factly.

Logan gazed at the ripped off sleeves. Some torn off strings lay atop the water boy’s beastly, perfectly round, cannonball-sized delts that stuck out widely at his sides. They led to unbelievably thick, football-sized, vein-covered biceps that hung relaxed next to the behemoth.

Alex followed the quarterback’s gaze down and snickered as he saw Logan stare at the ribbon on his forearm. “I always marveled at how this ribbon highlighted your biceps. How big were they, captain?”, Alex asked.

“25 inches”, Logan replied, his high-pitched voice drowning in the water boy’s deep baritone.

“I only get them half way up my forearms. Means that my forearms are thicker than your biceps were”, Alex said and clenched his fist hard.

Logan’s eyes widened as the cords of muscle on the forearm thickened. The elastic fabric of the ribbon split as it could no longer contain the tree-sized forearm. The fallen star athlete’s pathetic dick hardened to its new, 1 inch size at the sight.

“Oops. Seems like my forearms are bigger than your pumped biceps were. And my pinky is longer and thicker than your baby dick”, Alex said as he held his pinky next to the quarterback’s hard cock.

Logan looked down and tears filled his eyes as he realized that the behemoth was right. His dick was rock hard but was clearly shorter and thinner than the finger next to it. He lowered his head to hide his tears.

“Look up at the new star of the team”, Alex said and put his finger under Logan’s chin to make him look up, “go ahead and cry like the weak little boy you now are.”

Logan fought against his tears as he was forced to look into the behemoth’s eyes.

“It’s time to inform the other members of the bulk squad there’s a new top dog on the team. Get dressed and lead me to Mike and Paul. Matt will be dealt with later. Oh, and from now on your place in the locker room is with the skinny boys on the other side of the table. Got it?”, Alex boomed.

Sean and Keith jumped up from the bed as Connor barged into their room. “Why aren’t you back to your normal size?”, Keith asked as he stared up at his younger brother’s huge frame.

“Oh, uncle said I first have to get Anton. Now I’m still big enough to carry him over to Tomas’ room. Then everything shall be how it’s meant to be”, Connor replied.

“He’s locked away in the basement. The furthest door on the right when you go down the stairs”, Keith said.

“Thanks. You guys stay here and in a couple of hours things will be back to normal”, Connor said and left.

“Told you my brother was still the same good guy”, Keith said to Sean.

“Something’s not right. You don’t think this is a trap set by Tomas to get Anton free?”, Sean asked.

“No. I trust my little bro. You saw how my uncle made him repent and freed him from Tomas’ evil influence. Have some faith”, Keith stated.

“I sure hope you’re right, buddy. I’ve got a strange feeling. We haven’t heard from Logan anymore. And wasn’t your brother supposed to be tutored by that Alex guy when we ran into him?”, Sean asked.

A loud clap of thunder cut off their conversation.

“See”, Keith said, “the fight between my uncle and Tomas is underway. I just know everything will turn out fine. Soon we’ll be back to our muscular selves and dominate the wrestle team again.”

“Mike lives over there”, Logan said and pointed at the house in front of them.

Alex had insisted on visiting Mike first, even though he lived off campus and Paul on. The long walk had only taken them a couple of minutes: after a few hundred yards, Alex had put Logan on his back because he couldn’t keep up with the behemoth’s long legs. Logan had wrapped his bony arms around the muscular bull neck and simply indicated the route.

“His mum will probably be home”, Logan said as a huge paw grabbed his baggy shirt and put him down.

“I’ll handle it. You go first and ring”, Alex boomed and shoved the 90 pound former quarterback toward the door as he stayed on the sidewalk

Within seconds Mike’s mother opened the door. Before Logan could say a word, she said: “Oh, you must be Logan’s little brother. You have the same features as him. He’s just way bigger. What can I do for you?”.

Logan fought against his tears and before he could speak, Alex emerged behind him. “Logan’s little, 12 year old brother brought me here, madam”, he said, “I’m the new star quarterback. Logan told me your son is one of our best players so I really wanted to meet him. 

Logan was feeling drained and he send his little bro to show me your house”.

Mike’s mother looked in shock and lust at the heavily muscled athlete in front of her. She sensually licked her lips and her breathing fastened. She blushed as the quarterback blinked at her. “He’s in the uhn… pool. Should I uhn… call uhn… him?”, she blurted out.

“Oh no, I don’t want to keep you from your work”, Alex said, “can we go join him?”.

“Sure uhn… Just uhn… go around the house and call me uhn… if you need anything. Anything at all”, she lustfully said and stared into Alex’ eyes.

Alex grabbed Logan’s bony shoulder and dragged him along to the backyard. “Stay here and don’t make a sound”, he said as he threw Logan onto the grass. He quickly removed his clothes and silently lowered himself in the pool.

Mike was floating around on an inflatable crocodile, enjoying the warmth of the sun. The crocodile suddenly flipped over and he landed in the water with a splash. “Must have lost my balance”, he said to himself as he resurfaced in the center of the pool. He looked at the side of the pool and noticed his phone was ringing. He swam toward the edge but around halfway the distance something grabbed his thigh. He yelled in surprise and struggled. The thing released his thigh. He looked around but didn’t see anyone. Suddenly, a large paw grabbed his ankle and dragged him back to the center of the pool. Mike shoved and struggled but his muscular leg could break free. He extended his arms, trying to swim away as his 262 pound, athletic body was dragged to the center of the pool. The paw released his ankle and Mike put his feet on the pool floor. He turned around quickly to see who or what was in there with him.

A big shadow fell over Mike as Alex emerged from the water. Water cascaded down from his gigantic muscles, highlighting the deep cuts and lines as he rose up and up, towering over the 5’8 athlete.

Mike froze and stared in awe at the muscular beast inches away from him. His football instincts alarmed his brain and ordered him to flee. Before he could back away, two huge paws grabbed his armpits and hoisted him up until he was eyelevel with the strangely familiar giant. His torso was exposed up to his speedo, his legs were still in the water but his feet didn’t reach the floor anymore. He was totally at the mercy of the beast that held him effortlessly.

“Came to tell you there’s a new captain on the team”, Alex boomed at the athlete that felt like a feather in his grip.

“Alex?”, Mike gasped in disbelief. His brain alarmed him to break free and run for it but his body didn’t react to the commands. He just stared at how the formerly skinny water boy dwarfed him in height and width: Alex’ broad, perfectly round, beastly shoulders were twice as broad than his own thick ones. “How?”

“Let’s say that Logan already paid for his faults”, Alex replied and ripped off Mike’s speedo, “Liking what you see?”.

Mike shivered as the cold air brushed against his hardening dick. “Let me go, please”, he pleaded as he held his hands in front of his inflating 8 incher. He wiggled and flexed his torso but the strong arms that held him didn’t budge.

“You gonna do whatever your new captain says?”, Alex asked and shook him lightly.

Mike’s vision danced as his 262 pound body rocked back and forth by the sheer force of the behemoth. His hard cock smacking against his eight-pack. “Yes, I’ll do whatever you say”, he said quickly.

“Good. But I want to make sure you know your place”, Alex said. He turned Mike around, slammed his back against his own protruding pecs and rammed his engorged 20 incher into his teammate’s ass.

“No!”, Mike cried in pain as inch after inch of the thick, hard cock invaded his ass.

“Everything okay, boys?”, Mike’s mother asked as she emerged at the backdoor. Lust exploded down her body as she stared Alex’ exposed muscular torso.

“Mum, help. He’s raping me. Call the cops!”, Mike cried in fear as tears flowed over his cheeks.

“Everything’s okay, Madam. Just a little horseplay between teammates”, Alex said and bounced his pecs, making striations explode over them.

A large wet stain formed on Mike’s mother’s pants and she rushed back into the house.

“You didn’t think I was going to stop ‘cause your mother was here? No one can stop me. Let’s have some fun”, Alex said and began swimming around the pool with Mike impaled on his dick.

Mike was pushed under water by Alex’ beastly body as he swam lap after lap. Mike took deep breaths every time he could but his vision began going black.

Alex turned around and continued swimming on his back, exposing Mike atop his frame.

Mike took deep breaths to fill his lungs. His head rested on Alex’ protruding, half melon-sized pecs, his ass aching as the thick, engorged 20 incher jolted inside it, his own 8 incher pointed stubbornly hard at the sky. He grabbed hold of Alex’ sides and pushed to free himself.

Alex put his left paw on Mike’s chest, covering it entirely and began shoving him up and down his monster cock.

Mike fought with all his might, but the behemoth’s left arm easily overpowered his 262 pound body. His well-trained muscles flexed and a loud moan escaped his mouth as his 8 incher exploded: four loads of cum shot straight upward and splattered down onto his eight-pack.

“I lasted longer when I was a runt”, Alex grunted in his ear between fastening breaths. Soon enough his balls churned and began blasting loads of sticky cum through the long shaft of his engorged 20 incher. The pressure build inside Mike as more cum blasted into his intestines. After about five minutes Alex pulled Mike from his still hard cock, shot a final load in Mike’s face and tossed the 262 pound athlete away in the pool.

Mike resurfaced and stared at the insanely muscular back as Alex climbed from the pool. He ogled the display of striations and veins as the behemoth toweled his meaty muscles.

Alex pulled on Logan’s shirt again and looked down as he heard Mike’s phone ringing. He grabbed it and saw that it was an incoming call from Logan. He crushed the phone in his paw and dropped the remains in the pool. “I own the team from now”, he bellowed at Mike and left.

Logan tried recalling Mike in vain. Suddenly, his feet left the ground and he stared into Alex’ angry face. The giant took the phone from his hand and crushed it between his fingers.

“Not smart to make me angry, you worm”, Alex boomed in his face, “get me to Paul!”

Back at Orchid University Connor forced the lock and slammed open the door indicated by his runt brother. He rushed inside the room and discovered the past out Anton dangling in the center of the room. He ripped off the thick chains and gently put the bruise covered, 580 pound body over his shoulder. He returned to Tomas’ room where he slowly put Anton on the bed. “Will he be okay?”, he asked as looked down on the painfully breathing beast.

“He’s heavily injured, but will recover. He’ll just need some time. I’ll use my magic to speed up his recovery but it will still take some weeks. The ritual will have to wait ‘till then”, Tomas said.

Tomas fetched an ancient looking book from his desk, opened it and ordered Connor  to stand back. He began invoking strange incantations.

An infernal heath invaded the room and Anton’s 580 pound body began floating above the bed.

“Restitutionem salubris, bestia meae! Revigorationem corpus suis! Ego! Hic! Nunc!”

Small dark clouds formed above Anton’s body and little lightning flashes shot into his thick, meaty muscles. Faint grunts left Anton’s mouth with every lighting that struck.

Connor stared in awe at the scene, wondering just how powerful Tomas was.

As promptly the clouds had appeared, they disappeared. Anton’s body gently landed on the bed.

“Now my pet can recover in peace. You helped me bring down those priests and saved my pet”, Tomas said to Connor, “Name your reward. Whatever you will, you’ll get!”.

Connor scratched his stubbly beard as he thought and smiled as he got an idea. “I want Kurt”, he said.

“Consider it done”, Tomas replied, “Now go train yourself for the ritual. You have 10 days to be ready!”.

Connor nodded and left the room.

Logan’s knees buckled slightly as his feet hit the ground again. Alex had thrown him on his broad back once more as they had returned to Orchid University. “That’s his room”, he said as he pointed at a door on his left.

“Good”, Alex said. He motioned the fallen star athlete to enter and they barged into the room.

Paul stood up from his desk and turned around as his door opened. He quizzically looked at the two strangely familiar figures that entered. “Logan? Alex? What the hell happened to you guys?”, he asked as he recognized them.

Logan began to speak, but Alex quickly cut him off: “Sit and shut up!”, he bellowed.

Paul and Logan instantly sat down on the bed. Paul wrapped his muscular arm around his buddy to protect him.

“The new team captain wants to have some fun with his teammates. Strip!”, Alex ordered and began pulling off his own clothes.

Paul and Logan got up and did as they were told, removing their pants and shirts. Logan stared down to avoid Paul’s gaze; he wasn’t used to being the smallest guy.

“You have a scale and a tape here?”, Alex asked, savoring how he outsized the others.

“In the bathroom”, Paul replied.

“Get them, boy”, Alex said to Logan, who sprang into the bathroom to fetch them.

“Let’s check our weight”, Alex said and put Logan on the scale. “What does it say?”, he asked Paul.

“90 pounds”, Paul read from the scale.

“That’s even smaller than I was”, Alex said, “seems like you fell from quarterback to flatback. Your turn!”.

Logan stepped down and Paul stepped on the scale.

“275”, Logan peeped in his high-pitched voice.

“That’s a start”, Alex said and shoved Paul from the scale. “What does it say?”

“5… 501 pounds”, Logan said in disbelief staring up at the tower of muscle in front of him. He couldn’t even see Alex’ face as the protruding rack of pecs blocked it from his view.

“Yeah!  A real man now leads the team”, he boomed and kicked the scale aside. “We’ve always admired your arms, ‘Captain Canon’”, Alex said, “Why don’t you let Paul measure them?”.

Logan shook his head but knew he couldn’t resist the alpha man. He reluctantly raised his right arm and flexed it, avoiding to look at it.

Paul wrapped the tape around the bony arm, whispering “I’m sorry, man”, and tightened it: “5 inches”, he said.

“Seems like the canons aren’t loaded anymore”, Alex said laughingly, “Let’s make our new flatback measure your quads, ‘quadster’”.

Paul handed the tape to Logan and flexed his thickly muscled quads. He controlled his breathing as he felt his former team captain’s hands on his thighs: he had always secretly lusted after Logan’s beefy body and even now that he had shrunken down, Logan still turned him on.

Logan wrapped the tape across the meaty quad, noticing how the cock in Paul’s briefs slowly hardened. “35 inches”, he said admiringly, “man, I’ve always felt intimidated by your legs. Didn’t realize they were this big”.

“Sorry to interrupt you ladies, but it’s time for something big now”, Alex boomed and sat down on the bed, “Measure this, flatback!”.

Paul and Logan stared as Alex extended his right arm. The size of the vein-covered, meaty forearm seemed to rival Logan’s quads.

Logan looked up expectantly at the even juicier bicep.

“Not yet”, Alex said with a smirk, “first measure my forearm.”

Logan put the tape around the tree-sized forearm. He gasped as Alex clenched his fist, making the steely hard cords of muscles swell and even more veins explode under the paper-thin skin. “37 inches”, he whispered and pulled away the tape.

“Bigger than your quads, ‘quadster’”, Alex boomed, “Ready for a real big arm now?”.

Logan and Paul gawked in awe as Alex raised his right arm. The thick tricep hung low and was clearly separated from the football-sized bicep. The bicep exploded upward and outward as Alex brought in his forearm: veins exploded all over the pineapple-sized orb of beef that swelled atop the arm.

“Measure it, flatback!”

Logan slowly and admiringly wrapped the tape around the ball of muscle, groping it in the process. His one inch dick was rock hard as his hands felt the impossibly thick bicep. His eyes widened even more as Alex hardened his flex and the peak swelled some more.

“Well, what does it say?”, Alex asked.

“Just over 55 inches”, Logan peeped.

“Bigger than both your former arms crammed together! Seems like there’s a ‘King Canon’ on the team now, flatback”, Alex boomed.

Logan couldn’t believe the size of Alex’ arms. His hand couldn’t even fit around the beastly peak anymore. He put his other hand on the other side of the peak and even then it still wasn’t totally covered. His dick leaked a feeble load as Alex stood up and he hung from the pineapple-sized bicep. Logan’s weak grip faltered and he fell on the ground on his ass, Paul quickly helped him to his feet.

Alex looked down on the two athletes and laughed, savoring how he dominated them. He grabbed Logan, effortlessly lifted his undefined 90 pound body, tore off his briefs and tossed him on the bed.

“Hey! Leave him alone!”, Paul said loudly.

“You gonna make me?”, Alex asked. He turned around and looked down on Paul’s 275 pound frame.

Paul gulped and stepped back as the behemoth in front of him slightly flexed his beastly muscles.

“I thought so, Alex said and ripped off Paul’s boxers too, “Now you’re gonna fuck our flatback.”

“No. I won’t hurt him”, Paul replied instantly and looked at the diminished Logan on the bed.

“Wrong answer”, Alex said. He quickly made a fist and slammed it against Paul’s defined, strong abs. The meaty paw busted right through the hard muscles and sank deeply into the 275 pound athlete’s stomach

“Augh”, Paul yelled in pain.

Alex grabbed hold of his left armpit and effortlessly lifted him off the floor. He ripped off Paul’s boxers and roughly stroked his cock to hardness. Paul’s feet dangled in the air and his muscular frame rocked back and forth as the behemoth pulled on his inflating cock. Within seconds the meaty paw had it to its 7 inches.

Logan got up and slid from the bed. “Let him go!”, he peeped in his high-pitched voice and threw his tiny, weak fists against the former water boy’s beastly 12-pack.

“Feels like a fly on my frame”, Alex said. He grabbed the diminished quarterback’s torso, covering it entirely with his paw, and tossed him back on the bed on his stomach. He released Paul’s rock hard 7 incher and threw him on his now frail teammate.

“Augh”, Logan grunted as the 275 pound Paul fell on his weak 90 pound body.

“Let’s have some fun”, Alex boomed. He positioned Paul’s cock against Logan’s ass en rammed it hard into it.

“Augh!”, Logan cried out in pain as the engorged 7 incher was slammed into him completely.

“I’m sorry, buddy”, Paul whispered in Logan’s ear and slowly pulled back.

“Were just beginning”, Alex said. He put his left paw on Paul’s lower back and rammed him back into their skinny teammate.

“No! Please”, Logan peeped in agony. Pain exploded through his weakened 90 pound body as Paul’s hard cock kept being slammed into his ass and his 275 pound frame was being pushed against him. Tears flowed from his eyes as his frail body protested against the treatment.

“I’m so sorry, man”, Paul whispered every time the behemoth shoved him hard into the bony ass. He positioned his muscular arms at his sides and tried resisting the large paw on his lower back.

“Your weak arms are no match for my left arm”, Alex smirked and began pushing even harder. At the same time, his right hand roamed his own thick, protruding pecs and played with his nipples.

The bed creaked in protest as Paul’s 275 pound body kept being pushed up and down atop the now crying Logan.

Logan grunted in pain as he felt the hard 7 incher twitch inside him. Paul’s hard muscles flexed against his weak back as orgasm raced through him and his cock exploded down the bony ass.

“No need to thank me, guys”, Alex said laughingly, “See you boys at practice tomorrow. And don’t be late!”. He released Paul’s back, put on his cloths and abandoned his battered teammates.

“I’m so sorry, man. Are you okay?”, Paul asked as he withdrew his deflating cock from Logan’s ass.

Logan didn’t react. He peeped a final time as the head of his teammates cock left his worn out ass. He rolled himself into a ball, grabbed his knees and laid on the bed crying in pain and shame.

Paul gently patted his hair and wrapped his arm around his fallen team captain. “He’ll never touch you again, I swear”, he said, “We’ll get back on him tomorrow at practice with the entire team.”.

Logan sobbed weakly in his big friend’s protective grasp.

I love this series for the individual transformation/domination stories that are embedded in it, i.e. "Anton Gets Big" "Connor Gets Big" and now "Alex Gets Big."  The descriptions are vivid and the characterizations are clear: wimpy guy gets big and loves it.  Just what most of us are here for.

But the overall story line about exorcism seems unclear and just gets in the way for me.  If you continue to write MMG stories (and please, please do!) I would suggest shorter individual stories or the more episodic format that a lot of the writers here use where each episode is self-contained.  Just my thoughts as a reader.

I love this series for the individual transformation/domination stories that are embedded in it, i.e. "Anton Gets Big" "Connor Gets Big" and now "Alex Gets Big."  The descriptions are vivid and the characterizations are clear: wimpy guy gets big and loves it.  Just what most of us are here for.

But the overall story line about exorcism seems unclear and just gets in the way for me.  If you continue to write MMG stories (and please, please do!) I would suggest shorter individual stories or the more episodic format that a lot of the writers here use where each episode is self-contained.  Just my thoughts as a reader.

I disagree. I can see that Herald has a clear vision for this story and he's going to tie it all back together in the next couple of chapters. The climax of the story is about to unfold. I can't wait for the next chapter! 

• Upvote 2

I'm looking forward to more physiCal descriptions! More growth, more slobbering all over every thick inch of cock and muscle, more verbal, more power, more tHan just one round! God! Just flood the gymnasium with cum and evil and turn everyone on the team into giant freaks and end with a giant orgy! Or, end with everyone servicing a HUGE Tomas!!!

scuse me while I clean myself up and reread the other chapters...

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...