Packmates part 3

Ragnar12231

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3688-packmates-werewolf-muscle-growth-part-1/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3689-packmates-part-2/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4032-packmates-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4526-packmates-part-5/

"It sounds as though he hasn't grown up at all Fen." grumbled Ragnar as he finished reading the letter. He then passed it to him and stood up and began barking orders, "Pack up all your stuff, we're leaving for Wolf house tonight. Unchain Bane and tell him to use his mind-link to contact all our foreign Pack leaders, Miranda you'll help him. Alphas make sure we're ready to leave in an hour, get every weapon, valuable, scrap of food and clothing we have. Now go!"

Everybody immediately began busying about with Ragnar's orders. Most of us hadn't unpacked at all so our stuff was already in the car, so we were all packing away Ragnar and Layton's things into boxes we had found in the attic. When Layton arrived downstairs he began to teleport the boxes to Ragnar's storage facility - which he had bought for the use of this spell - so that they could then be accessed when things calmed down a little.

We were completely ready to leave exactly an hour later. Ragnar then began to separate all fourty-five of us into cars and groups. We were to travel as a group, but every car needed at least two defenders, one brawler, one disabler and in cars with a lot of people in, a healer.

Word amongst the group was that our entire French chapter had been destroyed and the only survivor was in a coma in hospital... Needless to say nobody wanted to share a car with Ragnar or Fenrir in their current mood.

We set off for Wolf house as quickly as possible, it would take about two and a half hours to get there, but for the other werewolves Ragnar had ordered there it would take longer - as some were from America and Canada. Ragnar was taking no chances.

Layton

I had never seen Ragnar so tense, his eyes were darting about all over the road as we sped along the motorway. He had every car on a closed radio system and was constantly asking them for updates, I knew he was upset about losing the French chapter of our Pack but I was afraid we'd be arrested with the way he was driving.

In our car we had: Ragnar, Myself, Fenrir, Ollie and Danny. Fenrir had taken up almost all the room in the back so Danny was sat on his lap whilst Ollie sat in the small space by the door, Fenrir's large arm over the back of him and his humongous thigh pressing against him. Rag was in the boot, his tail wagging happily as he knew where we were going.

As we pulled up to the gates of the estate a small portly man stepped out of the guard hut and waved at us. Ragnar rolled down the window and greeted the man, before handing him a list with our number plates on it.

The ride from the gate to the garage was about twenty minutes by car, through a dense ring of forest and then across a lush green expanse. A large modernised gothic mansion loomed up in front of us. It was bare brick but there were a lot of windows surrounding the enormous house. It could hold around one hundred and fifty people in it and it roomy enough to allow the Pack members to walk around in their natural size - apart from Ragnar and Fenrir.

"Wow..." Was all I could say as we pulled up in the small pantheon that acted as rain cover for the entrance.

"This is amazing" complimented Ollie as we all got out. Rag was barking madly and as soon as we had opened the boot he darted off inside and eventually came back with a pale, skinny, old man in tow.

"Everyone this is Jace" introduced Ragnar as he hugged the man.

"Hello again, Ragnar. I kept the house the way you asked, I'm happy to see you again" said the man formally. It was his nature to always be polite and obedient as he used to be a vampire's thrall.

"I'm happy to see you too Jace, could you help us organise the unloading the stuff?" asked Ragnar as more cars began to arrive.

"Of course, right away" replied Jace as Ragnar moved inside of the house. The lobby was very wide, with an ornately carved double staircase that wrapped around a reflecting pool with a large crystal statue in the middle. A woman carved completely out of a dazzling blue crystal. Above hung a chandelier made of the same thing. Ragnar knelt in front of the pool and put his hand on the largest stone in the centre of the pool's rim. Immediately the crystal began to glow and runes appeared all over the stone and on certain slabs of the floor - which was natural stone. Though the more recently developed areas of the house were more modern. However despite a larger majority of the house being stone it was never cold as it had underfloor heating, which had been put in during the roman invasion of England - Ragnar had had the house cloaked from view for many centuries as it served as a safe haven for all manner of supernatural people and creatures.

"What's with the fancy light show?" I questioned as I walked over to him and looked up at the statue.

"The shield of sacrifice... Runa's spirit powers it" said Ragnar as he smiled nostalgically.

"Your wife?" I asked awkwardly. We had never spent too much time on the topic as Ragnar didn't like thinking about his past too often.

"Well technically she's my fiancé, but yes. Her human spirit protects this place whilst her wolf spirit runs free in Hircine's realm" he replied as he brushed his cheek and turned to me. "Come with me, I want to show you something"

So I did. He lead me down long corridors, each looked like it had been made in a completely different era of time as I walked past a brazier and then a gas lamp. Eventually we entered into a stone courtyard, in the centre bloomed an enormous rose, a haze of pollen emanated from it's petals and as the sunlight hit it it seemed to glow slightly. "This courtyard was a gift from my old friend, it's teeming with magic so it's easy to practice your spells here" Ragnar explained before pointing to an ornate golden chest within the roots of the giant rose "and in there is every spell tome you'll ever need, once you've mastered them. Miranda can train you"

I hugged him tightly, knowing that he had put a lot of thought into this gift and allowed me into a private place "Thankyou so much" I said happily as a flock of crows landed in one of the trees that skirted the courtyard.

"You're welcome, cub. Only you, me, Fenrir and Miranda can access this place. We call it the Grove" he explained as we began to walk around it. "It's not just great for training though" he said mysteriously as he took off his shirt and took a deep breath in. "It's great for helping werewolves to grow" his chest expanded even more and stayed that way. I began to get a little aroused as he began to move closer to me. "It might even help you become one"

I rested against him and stroked his chest "Without almost killing me?" I asked, trying not to sound hopeful.

"Well... It'd speed up the healing process and make the it a whole lot easier but. It's still dangerous" he replied as he ran his hands down my sides and onto my ass. "But I'm hopeful"

"Then so am I" I replied positively. I wanted to become a werewolf so badly, not just for me but for Ragnar. I knew he yearned to share the gift with me, to have me in his Pack.

"Good, now how about I show you to our bedroom?" he murmured into my ear before playfully biting on it.

"Okay, but we should probably check to make sure those guys aren't ripping each other apart. They were all forced together for three hours" I replied, smiling as he nuzzled against my shoulder. "C'mon"

"Hmmph, alright but if I have to miss this chance with you then you owe me big time" he warned, before letting go of me.

The rest of the guys were all in the lobby sitting on some of the benches that had been scattered around or lying down with each other. "Alright! Here are your rules: Keep all transformations outside or in the cellar, no running inside the house... Oh and if you touch this statue I will kill you" said Ragnar, ending on a very serious note.

"And I won't try to stop him" added Fenrir as he walked over to Ragnar "The statue is the big guy's wife, so you might wanna just steer clear of her in general. Okay?" Fenrir patted Ragnar before walking towards the stairs.

"Yes. Now rooms. My quarters are on the top floor, Fenrir, Snow and Logan's second floor, Scott's are in the North wing, Bear your lot will be in the west wing when they arrive, Welshies you're in the East, the two south wings are reserved for the Werelions and the Americans." Ragnar announced. "Dinner is gonna be at six tonight, if I catch you taking food without permission you'll miss it. We only get food deliveries once a week here so we have to be sensible. Okay? Now go on, scatter"

"Do we have everything sorted?" I asked, turning to him and smiling.

"The others are working to finish it off, we're just waiting on the response from the other Pack's so we know when to pick them up." Ragnar replied as he put his arm over me.

"Only one thing I need to sort out then.... Uni" I replied, looking up at him.

"Crap... I totally forgot" he sighed as we sat down on the stairs. "Can't really let you out by yourself... I suppose you and Bear or Fenrir could go"

"Anyone smaller?" I asked as I thought about trying to get them into the lecture theatre.

"Hmmm, you only have to go to lectures, the rest of it can be e-mailed?" asked Ragnar as he put his hands together.

"Library too, but yeah" I replied as I looked up at the ceiling.

"When he gets here I'll send Logan with you, he's only five eight" replied Ragnar "but he's my aggressive Beta, the aggressive Beta out of everyone. Perfect for you"

"Great, can I set up a teleport anywhere?"

"The Grove should work" he said happily before he slid his hand up my leg and crept closer. "And now that's sorted..."

I stroked his grizzly face as he leant in and began to kiss me, before his body began to press against mine. As he lifted me up I pulled off one of his chains and dropped it to the floor causing it to become visible. "What're you up to cub?" he questioned as his trouser buttons popped open and his entire body began to swell.

The growth was most noticeable in his chest as it pressed against of me, I could feel every thick fibre of tensed muscle as his pecs rolled up me. "I thought you deserved to relax a little after all that's happened I replied as I began to kiss his chest, causing him to groan in pleasure as his trousers ripped off.

I teleported us to our bedroom and we landed heavily on the bed. Ragnar sat up, his now humongous frame taking up most of my vision as his underwear burst open and his python of a penis popped out and snaked up his chest. "I hope you're ready then cub" he growled playfully as he massaged his humongous, throbbing cock as it began to dribble precum. I quickly removed my clothes, finishing just before Ragnar had grown to the ceiling. As he pressed his cock against me I felt it throb as it went lower.

I felt his thick fingers circle my eager hole as he buried his head in my neck and began to kiss and nibble on me. I began to rub his mountainous chest, causing his heavy pecs to squeeze together. I then began to rub his large hard nipples as he forced two fingers into me. I'd never had sex with him with one of his chains off so I hadn't expected his fingers to be that big. They stretched me just as much as his dick used to. "Wow, I never realised how tight you were cub, this might be a bit of a squeeze I mean... I don't want to break ya"

"I'll be fine, don't worry" I panted in response as the third finger wriggled inside me. I groaned in pleasure as they got close to my prostate and I began to lick his chest, he was no longer at my neck as he looked down at me.

His fourth finger never came as he pulled them out and then began to stroke his dick "I'm a bit too much for you to handle right now so how about you help me with this?" he suggested as he indicated to his dick. I stood on the bed and he grinned as I began to worship his chest, my entire hand could slip between his pecs, hell! Even my forearm would get lost in there. His furry abs jutted out towards me by at least two inches but his pecs eclipsed them entirely. I started to suck his nipples and he grunted in pleasure as he began to beat off his monstrous dick. I worshipped his entire torso and them began to kiss him once more and grab at his nipples.

As he began to reach his climax he carried me into the bathroom, breaking the doorway as he did so. His dick swelled until his head was as large as my actual head as his pendulous balls churned and his nipples hardened as I began to suckle them once more.

In a roar of pure ecstasy he released his orgasm, covering the walls of the room in his seed as I tasted a sweet liquid come from his nipples too. I don't know how long he was cumming for but it certainly broke any world records.

When he finished he let me down to the floor and grinned happily as he looked down at my stunned face, sweat was glistening on his body as he flexed and grew a bit more. "Heh you're pretty awesome cub, shame I couldn't really let loose though, this" he indicated to the spunk covered walls "isn't even the beginning"

"You're a fucking beast" I complimented as the last dregs of cum began to roll down his dick "I can't let you leave like this though, how about I clean you up?" I began to lick the cum off his dick as he grinned and then lifted me up away from it.

"Keep doing that and you might drown in it" he teased as he kissed me and then held me close to him. "Don't worry about the mess, I'll sort it out later"

He carried me out of the bathroom and over to the bed where we lay down together, I could feel his heart pumping in his chest and slowly he began to transform as I nuzzled against him suddenly incredibly tired. I closed my eyes and instantly drifted off to sleep.

"Wow. Ragnar's pretty loud when he gets going, huh?" Buck noted as he looked around the room. Tank and Buck were sat with Fenrir, Miranda, Bear, Asad, Angus and Ollie.

"Heh, just wait till you see him really let loose" said Fenrir as he chuckled and poured himself a drink from the small table they were sat around.

They were all in a large living room with high backed armchairs, a plush sofa and a roaring stone fire place with a stag's head above it. There was also a large TV that stuck out a little but it could be hidden by a moving book case - which was pretty awesome.

"And you would know about that why?" teased Miranda as she nudged him in the side.

"I hear stories" replied Fenrir as he put his arm around Miranda and kissed her.

"Probably told half of them." she replied as she rested against him.

"I hear Ragnar's as big as a house you know" stated Asad as he scanned the room with his gleaming eyes.

"I heard his dick's as big as a house" added Angus as he grinned and slowly put his arm over Ollie.

"You wish" teased Bear as he smiled at him from the otherside of Ollie.

"It'd be one hell of a night I'll give you that" Angus replied as he looked up and down Bear.

Bear went a little red as Angus gave him a nod of approval but before they could speak everyone turned their heads to the front of the house as they picked up the sound of a vehicle approaching the house. "A motorbike?" questioned Asad as he stood and then darted away, barely making a sound. The rest of them soon followed him outside.

They found a rather small (in comparison to them) man on an oversized motorbike hop off. The group only noticed his height at first but when he got off and he went to take his helmet off they were treated to seeing the man's ginormous biceps flare up.

They looked like they belonged on Ragnar rather than him and his chest was just as impressive. His legs were incredible too as they bulged out to obscene proportions. As the helmet was lifted off the group saw a mane of dark ginger hair and an incredibly attractive face. "S'Ragnar here?" he asked as he walked towards them with a confident stride.

Fenrir sniffed the air and grinned, "He's a little preoccupied right now pipsqueak" he teased. The man stopped and turned to him before reaching up and grabbing Fenrir's shirt and pulling him down to his level as quick as a flash.

"You wanna try that again, you lanky bastard?" he growled in a heavy Canadian accent - which seemed funny when he swore. Fenrir pulled away, impressed by the man's prowess.

"He's up in his room" replied Fenrir as he put out his hand "Fenrir"

The man took it and the two of them shook strongly "Logan" he replied as he caught the eye of all the other men "Anyone else wanna crack a joke? I feel like a brawl after that journey"

"Ah! Master Logan" cried Jace from the doorway as he came outside. He walked straight over to him. "Come this way, I have direct orders to take you straight to Ragnar"

Logan didn't put up a fight as he was dragged away, merely rolled his eyes and let Jace do his thing "Alright Jacey, lets go" he said as he was pulled inside.

When they reached Ragnar's room all they heard was "Come in" before they could even knock.

They stepped inside and found Ragnar laying in bed with Layton asleep beside him. He smiled happily at the two of them and got up to hug them both. "I'm glad you made it here okay" said Ragnar, sounding relieved as he let go.

"Nice to be here. Who's the little guy?" he asked before Ragnar chuckled and sat down. Jace left the room as he had been preparing dinner and needed to get back.

"The one I told you about, your new Alpha" he replied as they both watched Layton.

"Well he's cute, I'll give ya that but he doesn't look like an Alpha... He's not even a werewolf yet"

"He's immune" stated Ragnar as he looked Logan in the eyes "I think he might be the Nephilim we've been looking for"

"For Hircine?" he inquired, looking down at Layton.

"Perhaps Sanguine too" said Ragnar happily "I just hope he can handle it"

"I'm sure he'll be fine" comforted Logan as he watched Ragnar stroke Layton's hair.

"Yeah, he's strong... In mind more than body, obviously" replied Ragnar as he scanned Layton.

"Does he know he's Nephilim?"

"I think he's sussed out that he's different, but no" replied Ragnar as Layton began to wake up.

Layton instinctively began to nuzzle Ragnar and then he realised Logan was sat beside him. He immediately sat up and blushed before saying "Hey, you must be..." Layton looked him up and down "Logan?"

"Bingo" Logan replied as he nodded at him. "You're the infamous Layton, right?"

"Yeah, that's me" Layton replied laughing a little as he slowly covered himself up.

"Sorry I have that effect on people, being the aggressive beta and all" excused Logan as he pulled the blanket down and kissed Layton on the cheek, stunning him a little. "See, I don't bite"

"You know I'm starting to think leaving you alone with Logan is a bad idea" said Ragnar as he turned to Layton and put his arm around him.

"Huh? What do you mean left alone with me?" questioned Logan.

"Layton needs a bodyguard for when he travels to Uni, you're the only small Pack member we have who's also strong enough to protect him" replied Ragnar as he kissed Layton on the forehead. "Can I count on you?"

"Yeah, of course... Wait how old does that make you?" asked Logan, as he looked down to Layton.

"Errr. Twenty" he replied, feeling a little judged. "I started Uni later because I went travelling and I didn't know what to do, still don't really"

"Ah, cool what are you studying?" asked Logan curiously as Ragnar stood up.

"I have business to attend to, I'll leave you two to chat." he said as he moved towards his wardrobe. "Oh and he's off limits for awhile" teased Ragnar as he looked back at Layton who turned bright red. "We don't want to break him after all"

A few minutes later Ragnar was back at his normal size and wearing a pair of large jogging bottoms and a tight black T-shirt.

"Ragnar! The Americans are landing soon we better go" said Fenrir as he jogged down the hall.

"You're gonna have to go alone Fen, the girls need me to go get them. Athene said they're being followed I need to go" he said as Fenrir turned around and followed him.

"You using the portal, or can I?" asked Fenrir as they darted down the stairs to the lobby.

"Go ahead, I'm taking the Rover" he replied as he patted Fenrir on the shoulder "Take Miranda with you and be safe" He then went into the small side room where the coats, keys and insurance documents were kept.

Once he had his keys he charged into the garage and hopped into the car, driving off whilst the automatic door lifted.

A few hours later Jace rung the bell for dinner and the Pack all converged in the large dining room. Most individual Packs stayed together but some people, like Ollie and Chris had mixed with other Packs.

"I'm afraid Ragnar won't be joining us so as the aggressive Beta and Ragnar's Alpha mate, Layton and I will be having first pick of the food" announced Logan as he and Layton entered the room. Logan was wearing a red flannel shirt that was rolled up around his gigantic biceps and threatened to burst when he moved his arms and a pair of blue jeans and surprisingly large brown boots.

Bane rolled his eyes and made a disapproving grunt as Layton sat down and just as he glared over at Layton a steak knife slammed into the back of his chair next to his head "Do you have a problem, Bane? Please, say you do" growled Logan as he grinned at him and picked up another knife "Ragnar may be a bit more lenient with you but I won't hesitate to hurt you again. Next time I'll shave that crappy beard off your face" snarled Logan, causing Bane to gulp and shake his head. "Good boy, now how about you apologise to Layton?"

"Sorry, Layton" he said slowly as he bowed his head. When he looked up Logan was next to him grinning.

"I've heard Bane isn't the only one who isn't to happy with Layton's appointment... I'd love to see you say that once he's been Bitten" said Logan mysteriously as he got closer to Bane. He then put his large arm around his neck and grabbed onto the knife then flexed against his ear and smiled as he saw him shake. He pulled the knife out of the wood and then brushed his thick beard against Bane's cheek and whispered, "Just remember who's in charge here. Boy"as he put his hand on Bane's thigh, causing him to lose control and cum.

Needless to say the meal started off rather slowly after that but once everyone relaxed again the room was still filled with a happy clamour. Though, the empty section of the table where the French quarter had once sat still hung over them like a dark cloud.

Luckily Ragnar had found the girls without trouble. They had broken down at the side of the road and were rather wet. "Don't worry girls, your carriage awaits you" chirped Ragnar as he unlocked the doors for them.

All ten clambered inside with their leader, Athene, hopping up next to Ragnar "They almost found us, go quickly!" she urged as he put his foot down.

"Don't worry they won't catch up to us" said Ragnar confidently as the girls grabbed their seat belts, afraid of Ragnar's violent driving.

"So how come I haven't seen you all in... What is it now, two years?" questioned Ragnar as they got into the motorway.

"We were renovating the place and didn't want your lot wrecking all our doorways and ceilings. Lanky bastards" grumbled Athene as she scraped her fingers through her hair. "Anyway, last I heard you have a new little Alpha friend. Giving away my position so soon?"

"You never were my Alpha Athene, you just like to think that" teased Ragnar as he turned on the radio "and he's certainly a lot nicer than you" replied Ragnar as he grinned at her. "How're the rest of you doing?" He was met with a mixture of: cold, tired, wet, hungry and cramped.

When they returned the rain was pouring heavier than ever, Ragnar pulled up inside the garage and the girls quickly ran inside whilst Ragnar locked up.

"Ah! Ladies I was told of your arrival, there's food in the kitchen for you and your beds have been made up in the North wing along with the Scotts" said Jace happily as he greeted them and lead them to the dining room where Logan, Angus and Layton were all still sitting chatting.

"Hey girls!" called Angus as he waved them over and pulled up a chair, indicating for them to sit with them. They all obliged and sat down, Lily ended up next to Angus, she was the smallest there standing at only 5ft 3" and therefore looked rather silly next to Angus. Seeing that they were all cold Layton blasted the fireplace behind them with a cone of flames and it roared into life "Eat up then" he encouraged as Jenny, their Pack's omega tried to cuddle against Logan, mainly because she was cold.

He didn't really respond apart from putting his hand on her shoulder as he and Layton were still talking. When Ragnar entered the room and sat down with them conversation stopped. "How'd it go then, no mishaps I hope?" asked Logan as Jace served Ragnar.

"Nah, at least not on my end. They were followed for awhile though" replied Ragnar before digging into his food.

"Well, good news is Layton isn't as immune as we thought. Look" Logan grabbed Layton's arm and showed it to Ragnar "Look, he isn't as scrawny as before. So from what I've heard your little boost seemed to help." explained Logan as Layton wrestled his arm free and rubbed it.

Ragnar thumped Logan on the arm and growled, "He's still not a werewolf, he's fragile. You'll hurt him"

Logan rubbed his own arm and looked at Layton "Sorry, I got carried away" he apologised as Layton stopped rubbing his arm and nodded.

"I'm still kinda tired, I'm gonna go to bed" he announced as he stood up and kissed Ragnar on the cheek "see you in the morning"

Ragnar put his arm around his waist and pulled him closer and kissed him but Layton wasn't so into it. "Sorry, I'm just not feeling too great. Think I've got a fever" he replied.

"Jace, could you look him over and help him to bed for me?" asked Ragnar. "I'll be up later, I need to be ready if Fenrir needs help"

"Alright, goodnight then" replied Layton as Jace walked over and lead him away.

"You see that's the problem with humans, always getting sick" stated Angus.

"More a problem with weaklings, he doesn't look like the healthiest of humans" replied Athene as she took a drink.

Ragnar growled at her and locked eyes with her "I don't expect to have to discipline you Athene, but if you doubt your Alpha once more I will"

She closed her mouth and nodded before turning back to her food. Ragnar finished his quickly and left the dining room with Logan to go and check on everyone.

Buck

Tank and I had decided to check up on Craig as we hadn't seen him since Bear had started teaching him how to use our boost. We found him chatting with one of Angus' Pack members - Dale I think his name was.

Craig looked totally different though, he was about half a foot taller and had a thick Blonde-ish brown beard. He was only slightly more muscular however, but he had a tighter bubble butt now. "Hey guys! Like the new me?" he questioned as he grinned at us and put his arm around Dale.

"Yeah you look great, lets hope you can keep it up" I replied as Dale smiled at the two of us.

"What do you mean?" asked Craig as Tank grinned back hungrily at Dale who was the smallest among us.

"Well you need to work out to keep the height and muscle. No such thing as a free lunch and what not" I replied as I saw Tank lick his lips. "Here why don't we get you really filled up, bring your friend too" I flirted as I turned and walked out of the room. I'd heard that there was a bit of a competition between Craig and another wolf called Danny, so I had something planned for the two of them.

I found him sitting with Ollie in the small conservatory by the pool, they were chatting and watching something on the little TV as they rested on the couch. "Hey, I hear Craig's beefing up Danny. Wouldn't want him beating you would you?" I teased.

"I hear you've been boosting him, Buck" he replied as Ollie looked up at me.

"Perhaps... Wanna try it out?" I tempted as he kissed Ollie.

"No need to" he replied as he reached under his shirt and pulled out a chain with a strange looking pendant on it. "Layton made me this, I'm not as weak as I look you know" as he stood up and locked eyes with me. "But you're right, I don't want Craig beating me. So you're going to help me stay ahead, without the boost"

"How can I?" I questioned looking at him curiously.

"This" he tugged on the chain "gives me all the protein I need, so long as Layton refills it. So I'm gonna gain muscle the good old fashion way. I want you to help"

"Why?" I asked, rolling my eyes but getting a little nervous as he approached me.

"Because I'm asking you nicely" he replied as he got close to my ear. I gulped and he grinned before throwing his arm around me and pulling me over to the couch. "Come on, I'm not letting you boost that jackass back up. You can stay with us"

I wasn't going to defy him, he was more dominant than I realised... and pretty attractive.

An hour later Tank and Craig came into the room searching for me. Craig was even bigger than before, his muscles had exploded in growth. He was at least 6ft 5", his chest about 62" and his arms a solid 40". His abs were slightly rounded due to what must have been Tank's entire load fully inside of him.

"Is it just me or did you get fatter Craig?" jested Danny as we looked up.

Craig just growled and barged over to him "You wanna say that again, pretty boy?" he threatened, trying to intimidate Danny who looked as calm as could be. He even laughed a little.

Danny just rubbed Craig's muscle gut and grinned "I'm impressed Tank, that's a fair bit of cum you managed to pump into our little friend here" he teased.

"Ha! Look who's talking, you runt" snarled Craig as Ollie cowered away, catching his eye. "Hmmph, I guess it makes sense that a weakling like you would hang around with Ollie"

SMACK. Danny hit Craig around the face and snarled, "Don't you dare say a word against him" before taking a deep breath and getting up. Craig had been knocked to the floor by the hit and Tank and I were stunned.

Danny then grabbed Craig and immobilised him in a headlock. He then pulled him over to Ollie and tightened his grip "Apologise" he ordered.

Craig struggled and tried to free himself but soon realised Danny was far stronger than he had ever let on. "Sorry" he mumbled before Danny squeezed again "Sorry!" he said properly before Ollie put a hand on Danny's arm, making him let go before he turned to Craig.

"This isn't you Craig, I think you should go get some rest" he said parentally.

Craig nodded and left the room, barging through the doorway and back along the corridor whilst Tank and Danny squared up to one another. Despite his advantage in size Danny didn't seem to be fazed by Tank - in fact he was calm.

"You're the one boosting Craig eh?" asked Danny as he looked Tank up and down.

Tank growled and moved towards him "You got a problem little man?" he snarled.

Danny just cracked a smile and rubbed Tanks's muscle gut "Not at all big guy, why don't you come sit with us?"

Tank wasn't expecting the response and he loved his stomach to be rubbed but no-one expected him to be charmed by Danny. "Alright" was all he said in response as Danny's hand reached around him and lead him over to the couch.

"Looks like tonight's gonna be fun" he said as he nuzzled Tank and began to rub his stomach.

Half an hour Ragnar came in to check up on us. "I see you've met my little prodigy then" said Ragnar as he walked over to us and took Ollie's seat - and then let him sit back down on his lap - "More than meets the eye aren'tcha Danny" he put his arm over him and grinned.

"He certainly knows how to treat a guy" said Tank happily as Danny stroked his belly once again.

"Heh, more like get what he wants" replied Ragnar as he winked at Danny.

"I have no idea what you mean" Danny replied innocently, yet he couldn't stop himself from grinning when he felt Tank nuzzle him - showing that he felt that Danny was now more dominant.

"Well whatever you're planning I'd suggest you take it up to the bedroom. Unless you want Jace banging on your doors at four in the morning to clean up your mess." said Ragnar as he wrapped his arms around Ollie "Oh and play nice." He then stood back up and left the room, his alpha scent had caused us all to become rather aroused and a little submissive which Danny instantly took advantage of.

"Alright, get up to my room" he ordered. We instantly got up and he grabbed Tank's ass and got up himself "I hope you're ready to take it, you look pretty tight"

Tank whimpered and darted off. I stood their stunned, only Bear had that power. Our Beta barely made him flinch. Danny just grinned at me and pointed to the door. I followed suit with Tank and ran.

When Danny finally came in we were all sitting obediently. He walked over to us and grinned before saying, "Take off your clothes and throw them over there" he pointed to laundry basket.

As we did so he smiled at us all "Now take off mine" he ordered. Ollie immediately started taking off his shirt and Tank pulled down his trousers. I had the job of getting his boxers off. As I did so he stopped me "Use your teeth"

I but onto the fabric and ripped them off, allowing his impressive manhood to fall onto the face. I nuzzled his crotch and looked for permission as Tank moved around him and began to feel his ass, Ollie was on his chest. "Lick" he ordered us all.

We obeyed.

As Danny began to get aroused he tugged on his chain and grinned at me before lifting it off. His chest began to expand first as fresh layer of hair covered his bulging pecs. His abs hardened and jutted out more before his arms swelled up to the size of Ollie's head. He only grew about half a foot but his feet swelled to a solid size fifteen. I felt his cock push further into my mouth and his now massive balls rub against my chin. Tank was pushed away from his spot by Danny's perfect rounded ass but after he was snarled at for stopping he soon carried on.

He then began to kiss Ollie before fondling his - rather average in comparison - dick. Ollie squirmed a little but seemed to enjoy himself as Danny rubbed it rhythmically. "Tank, time for you to swap places. Get down in front of me and don't cum till I say so. Big boy"

To my surprise Tank willingly obeyed. I'd only ever seen Bear make him get down like that, Danny was certainly special. I moved away and watched as Tank accepted Danny's throbbing cock, he groaned in ecstasy but tried to contain it. Danny began to thrust into him, slowly at first but gradually getting faster - only wavering when Tank seemed uncomfortable which I respected.

Soon Ollie and I were making out and grinding each other before we were in the same position as the other too. Ollie was of course bottoming.

After an hour and a half Danny still hadn't allowed Tank to release himself and it looked like he big guy was struggling - as he never bottomed he found it harder to control. Ollie and I had finished and were nor bathing in the afterglow as he nuzzled against my chest.

Twenty minutes later Danny called me over and instructed Tank to release his orgasm into my mouth. I happily obliged and swallowed what was possibly the biggest load I'd ever gotten from Tank. Danny then went over to the bathroom and began to wash himself down. "I'll see you two in the morning, I think it's time Ollie and I went to sleep" he ordered as he swaggered out of the bathroom looking pumped from his session with Tank.

We both kissed him goodbye and he smiled warmly as we left. I then guided Tank back to our room as he was rather giddy. We walked past the main foyer and saw Ragnar knelt by crystal, he was staring into the water and occasionally speaking. I knew he noticed us and was glad we hadn't walked into a private call as he probably would've been annoyed.

When we got to our room we found Bear waiting for us. We all crawled into the bed and fell asleep together as we did at home with the rest of the Pack members. We slept together mainly for warmth but also because it provided a sense of protection - it was nice.

Layton

When I woke in the morning I found Logan spooning against me and Ragnar's unmistakeable presence above us, covering the two of us with ease. I still felt a little groggy so I didn't try to wake up, I also knew that Ragnar had been awake till the early hours of the morning sorting out the American Packs so I wasn't keen on waking him either.

Unfortunately the dogs didn't share my consideration of Ragnar's current situation and took to barking and howling as they were given their breakfast. Ragnar let out a slow and very deep growl that resonated through the house and the dogs immediately stopped. "Morning cub," he grumbled as he nuzzled my chest and then kissed my forehead "you feelin' better?"

"Uurgh, not really but I'm better than I was yesterday" I replied honestly as I felt Logan wrap his arms around me and nuzzle my neck. "Deep sleeper isn't he" I noted.

"Yeah, could sleep through a bloody earthquake" grumbled Ragnar as he rolled his eyes at him and got off us. "I'm going down to the showers, you coming?" asked Ragnar.

I was a little confused as to why he wouldn't just use his own but then I looked down at his gradually rising dick and realised he was refraining from initiating morning sex with the two of us due to our current condition - which I thought was pretty sweet.

"Nah, I think I'll shower on my own." I replied as I sat up "you go have some fun" I then continued, smiling and nodded at his crotch.

He broke into a small smile before going over to his chest of drawers to grab some towels "I'll see you at breakfast then, make sure he wakes up" he instructed as he indicated to the tuft of ginger hair poking out of the sheets.

"Will do" I said happily as I waved him goodbye and then lay back down.

When Logan and I finally got down to breakfast I noticed the hall was considerably more packed than before. As we entered an entire table of men looked over at us, they seemed curious and a little judgemental. "Ah, our Alpha finally awakes!" called one of the bigger ones with an accent straight out of an American sitcom

"Ahh, Layton" said Ragnar as he stood and took me over to their table. "Meet our American Pack mates"

They all politely said hello and the man who had shouted to me turned out to be their aggressive Beta, Scott. Their Alpha was an enormous man, he had a strong brow and thick dirty brown hair that covered most of his body. His stomach was a fully loaded musclegut that looked harder than titanium. But what interested me most about them all was that a lot of them were wearing chains with padlocks, they weren't one's for hiding growth and I was curious to find out what they were for. But before I could ask I was pulled onto someone's lap, their arms clamping around me as they nuzzled my neck.

"You're just so cute and tiny" he said as I turned to look at him. He was blonde and judging from the way I had to angle my head to look at him, rather tall. His arms were big but not anything amazing and despite having rock-hard abs he wasn't uncomfortable to lay against.

"Ahhh yes, Layton this is the American Omega, Brad" said Ragnar as he put his hand on Brad's shoulder. Instantly making him let go of me "he's very friendly"

Brad just smiled and grinned at Ragnar, "I just wanted to say hey" he replied.

"Hey" I replied ask stood up and smiled at him. That 's when I realised that he was bigger than I'd first thought. Deciding that it'd be rude to vocalise my surprise I instead turned to the Alpha and asked, "What's with the collars?"

"They symbolise that they are all in my Pack. In my family. They've pledged themselves to me" he replied before sticking out his hand "I'm Al, big Al. But these guys usually call me Alpha"

"Nice to meet you Alpha" I replied, deciding that I preferred it as a name. I shook his hand, his grip was firm but not strong enough to hurt me.

"You too, I look forward to seeing how well you do in training" he replied, grinning slightly as Ragnar lead me away to our table.

"What did he mean by training?" I questioned, he simply smiled and tapped his glass once. A wave of resonating sound swept across the hall and silenced everyone.

"Now that all our Pack's are together I'd like to explain our situation a little more. We have amassed here in order to stand against a dangerous Pack of mutated mutts. They are like us, only they have no control over their minds or their lycanthropy. We are going to stop them, cure them if possible and if not... Kill them"

Some people seemed a little shocked, others looked to the floor but a lot of the men and all of Athene's Pack were not fazed at all. "To make sure we limit casualties you will all be training whilst you are here in: Fitness, hand-to-hand combat, sword fighting, sorcery for those who can and in control of your wolf forms. This will all take place during the day and it will start tomorrow, you'll be split into groups and trained on different things more depending on your skills. Any of you who do not wish to fight will still go through the training so that I know you can defend yourself. That is all, now lets eat"

Most of the hall dug in immediately but some people - such as Ollie - seemed rather nervous.

"And you, Layton, will be joining them." said Ragnar before eating "we need to build up your strength"

I didn't argue just nodded and began to eat. I hadn't minded just learning magic but having that alongside everything else Ragnar had mentioned and a Uni course was a little too much to handle. Sensing my apprehension Ragnar put his arm around me and kissed me on my forehead. "It'll be alright once you're an Alpha the workload won't be hard at all"

After breakfast we were split into our groups. Which started off as one member from each Pack in each, the girls ran out quickly but at the end there were still a few Americans and the Alphas.

"Alright, now I'd like you all to remove your chains and get changed into some clothing that'll fit your size. If you didn't bring any speak with Jace "Don't do it in here though, it's crowded enough already"

About seventy percent of our Pack left the room to change. The rest of us walked out of the hall, following Ragnar out to the front of the house.

When the others returned I was shocked. A lot of them were above nine feet and had the body of gods. They were all wearing specially made gym clothing, though some wore normal casual T-shirts and shorts as though they walked around town as a giant.

"Good, now if you could all follow me. We're going for a run, fall behind too far and... Well lets just say you don't want to fall behind" the order Originated from Logan. All of the new giants turned to face him and grinned down at him.

"Huh sure pipsqueak-" Logan growled and pulled off his shirt before grabbing onto his own chain and tearing it off. His body flooded with dark ginger hair and his chest expanded as his already impressive body swelled up, eventually he began to get taller too, growling more and transforming into a wolf. He still had the same ginger fur and he was taller than everyone present now.

"Say that again, make my fucking day" he snarled as he grabbed the giant who was back chatting him. He remained silent, too scared to make a sound.

"Now now Logan" said Ragnar calmly "no need to show off." Ragnar turned to his Pack and grinned.

"If you fall behind you get to deal with me. Now go"

We all ran off as Ragnar waved us away. He then walked back up to the house and slipped inside.

As we ran Logan began to transform back, returning to his normal size but with a 'pumped' look. As he was at the front I couldn't really see. Ollie and I had found ourselves at the back along side some of the chubbier Pack members.

Ollie wasn't unfit, he just wanted to make sure I kept up. I wasn't unhealthy either but in comparison to the werewolves I was a Shetland pony thrown amongst a group of stallions.

I only upside was that I got a nice view of everyone's behind. We came to a lake and Logan stopped. We followed suit and he smiled over at me. "Now, can all of you swim?" We all nodded. "Great, then follow me"

And with that he ran along a small jetty that stretched into the lake and dived in. It was September so the water wasn't exactly warm, but I didn't think the temperature would be a good enough excuse not to go so I dived.

• Upvote 4

Wow, this is quite impressive Ragnar. It is better than any wolf story I have ever created for sure. Lots of detail and character development, it would take me months to try and come up with something like this. :)

I wouldn't quite play it safe like you do which may be my problem hehe. :)

Thank you :3

I've been trying to stray away from the safe stuff and lt the characters have a little bit more fun

I'll probably post the holiday parody thing I did with these characters. It's pretty much a sequel. (Confusing seeing as this isn't finished but I got bored on holiday and wanted to get started :S)

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be great to get some more feedback about what kind of direction you guys think this should take, I'm shooting blanks here wondering what to do to make it good muscle growth and sex- wise