Lord Asher parts 1-5

Sarnaq

(First time posting here, I know there's mistakes and i'm looking for feedback as well. Let me know and enjoy.)

Lord Asher, Part 1: Moving in.
I sit in the back of our pick up truck driving down an empty country road. My little brother and father are trying to isolate me again, after all the trouble I caused in the city. Both of them are hoping that a small town life will help me calm down. I've been known to cause trouble where I go, this place won't be any different.

Dad knocks on the glass of the truck, drawing my attention, he's still scared of me, I can sense it. “You doing alright back there Asher?” He shouts. I hunch my shoulders and pretend not to hear him. He keeps knocking until I decide to answer him. “I'm fine dammit.” I shout back. I can feel my little brothers eyes drilling into the back of my hoodie. I slam my elbow into the glass by his face, making him yelp as he turns back around. I smirk at this, I can't feed off my brothers fear of me, not without making him submit first, and my rotten father has never given me the chance to, being home schooled has left little options for me.

I should explain, I'm a demon, born and bred from my mother, who's off Satan knows where. Left to my shitty human father, he's the only one who can see what I am and question it. My horns almost hidden by my shaggy hair and my tail, anyone else I just hypnotize, like my whiny little brother. He's fully human, can't stand him either.

The truck finally starts slowing, rural area; light fog all the way up in Maine, a fishing town they said it was, I didn't care too much. The place looked shitty though, all the houses looked like shit, all the same beige color. We even passed three churches on our way, I flipped off each one until we finally stopped outside our new house, same color as every other, fucking beige.

My brother pounds on the side of the truck, “Yo freak, you gonna come pick out your room or what?” My father comes around, opening the back of the truck, his eyes lock with my as I walk down, jumping off the end. “Asher, think you can behave around here?” he asks, I roll my eyes and shove him to the side. I'm only 18 and I stand half a foot taller then him at 6'7 in height. You couldn't tell from the hoodie hiding my body, but I'm pretty strong as well, having loaded the furniture into the truck mostly by myself. I'll be the one getting most of it out as well.

“Please Asher, just try to behave?” He asks, practically begging me as I lift the arm chair out of the back.

I laugh at him with a deep chuckle. “You're so pathetic.” I say, carrying the chair into the house.

After a few more trips carrying things out of the truck, Father gets a phone call, “Asher, the truck carrying everything else broke down about an hour back, I gotta go get it, come on.” he says.

I fold my arms over my chest, holding back a smirk. “Why don't you go get it yourself? I'll finish unpacking here. No sense in me stopping right?”

He hesitates, “you'll leave your brother alone?” he asks, already slowly heading for the door.

“Yeah, I promise, you asked me to behave right?” I smile at him.
“Alright, Fine.” he says, not wanting to wait any longer. “Just go pick out your room and go back to work, before your brother claims all the rooms.” he says. He shuts the front door and with that he's gone. I stand there, waiting until I hear the truck start and drive away. Once it's gone I burst into a devilish smile, my pointed teeth just itching for some primal human lust.

“Hey bro where are you?” I shout out, dropping my voice as I head upstairs. “Time for me to have some fun.” I laugh.

Part 2: Growing to Like my Brother

I thud up the creaky stairs in our new house, letting my tail scrape against the wall as I smirk. This should be good, Father finally screwed up and trusted me so now I'll take full advantage of it. “Where are you Jake?” I shout, looking for my brother.

“Over here dipshit!” he shouts back.

I duck into the room, leaning on the door frame as it creaks, the room has 3 windows, tall ceilings, and is already filled with boxers of his stuff. He's laying on his bed, blasting music from his headphones as he stares at me.

“Hey Jake,” I smile down at him. “Nice room you picked. I was just wondering, how tall are you again?” I walk across the room, kicking his boxes to the side with my size 17 shoes.

“I dunno, like 6'2. Why you asking, did you wanna rub it in my face that my little brother is taller then me?” he scoffs.

“No no, not at all.” I smirk. “I just wanted to take this room as my own from my 22 year old college drop out of a brother. It's mine now bro.” I chuckle, looming over you. I place my huge boot in the middle of your chest. You struggle against my foot as I press down harder, your mattress springs creaking from the force I'm applying to your chest.

“Fuck you, Asher!” He screams, I can hear what I think is a rib cracking under my boot. “The room is yours, just get off me. Please!” he whimpers. I scoff, god he's pathetic I lift my boot, watching him lay there grabbing his chest in pain.

I smile, kneeling down on his mattress as I grab his arms, pinning him down “Say you submit to me, Jake.”

His eyes dart to my hands keeping him pinned, the veins covering my hands make his eyes go wide as he manages to stutter a response. “D-dad told me to never say that to you...” he whines. At this I burst out into a roaring laughter.

“Dad isn't here right now, you'll say you submit to me or I'll make you regret it.” I Grin, I drag my tongue along his neck, teasing him as I chuckle, I think he's about to pee himself.

“Alright... I submit to you...” he said.

The moment he said that I sat up, smirking down at him as I tilted my head back in a low moan, I could feel it.. his free will belonged to me now.. and I was going to take him for everything. I moved back off him, tossing my hoodie to the side. “Strip.” I commanded him, and like that he leaned up, stripping his shirt off. The giant imprint of my boot left on his chest. He peeled off his jeans and laid there on his bed, his face started turning red as he started to blush. Even when hypnotized he was still a pathetic little fuck.

I flexed my arm over him, “you like this don't you, Jake?” I smiled as his head nodded. “well I fucking love it, and want more. Do you want to give me more you pathetic excuse for a brother?” He nodded again, and that was all I needed, I pulled down my pants and boxers, showing off a massive 10 inch cock and thick. “Worship me then runt.” I practically growled at him.

I watched as he hurried across the bed, grabbing my cock with both his hands as he started rubbing it vigorously. “oh Asher... you're so huge! I can't wait for you to grow even bigger. Just look at how huge you are alre-” he said as I shoved his face onto my stiffening cock. As he licked and sucked my swelling rod I could feel my body finally inching bigger as well. My feet stretched bigger, pushing my toes against my boots as my legs grew next, I flexed my legs under me as I lifted up a couple inches. My body growing more cut against my jeans, my muscled ass swelling thicker and harder. My shirt didn't even fit anymore, it stretched out over my torso, no longer covering my abs as I was a good few inches taller now. My chest pulled the fabric tight as I flexed my pecs. Throughout all this my Demonic features improved as well, my tail grew thicker around the base and slightly longer, and I could feel my horns inching longer as well. I flashed a wicked smile down at you stared up like a puppy sucking my cock. “Good worship, Jake. What do you think of my body now?” I asked, stretching my arms towards the ceiling, snickering. I brought my arms down with a flex, tearing the shirt down my chest.

“You're amazing Asher, you should have made me do this forever ago! Just imagine if you could get bigger!” he said, his unabashed praise made my body throb slightly in size.

I grabbed his shoulders, squeezing him as he winched. “Jake, I'm going to take everything from you.” I said, slightly intoxicated off the growth. I shoved his face back on my massive rod, having him suck. As he did I started to expand again, and Jake started to shrink as I stole his size. My cock swelling in his mouth as he grew smaller and smaller until he was only 4 feet tall, my massive rod was literately choking him as he started pounding on my muscled thighs in a desperate attempt to save his life. The results of my growth were far more impressive; The seams of my jeans finally started splitting, allowing the monster thighs to show. My massive boots did no better as my feet pushed out the tops of the shoes. I kicked them off, watching the shredded boots land next to Jake.

I pushed him off my cock. kneeling on his now deformed bed. Snickering as I realized he now has to reach up for my cock! Guessing based on his size I had to be close to 9 feet tall now. “Oooh Jake,” I moaned as I rubbed my newly muscled body. “Imagine if I had more people to worship me! I'd be a God!” I roared, my tail flicking out, lashing him across his face, leaving a gash. I laughed at this, smirking with my new sharper teeth. “Or Demon...” I pondered.

Outside I heard a truck pull up, the horn honk as Jake flushed white on the bed before me. “D-dads home! What are we going to do!”

I stood with a smirk, my new form naked on top with a pair of shredded jeans for my bottom. My larger horns poked against the ceiling, still growing slightly from Jake's continued worship. “Come slave, I think it's time we show you're shitty excuse for a father who's really in charge here.” I smirk, breaking the door frame apart as I headed downstairs to greet father.

Part 3: Owning my Brother

I bend over slightly, trying to fit down the stairs. My massive feet too big to fit on the steps. I can't help but chuckle as my feet crack the old wood under them, I notice my toenails have grown to a point, even my fingernails have grown sharper. So this is what power feels like. I laugh, shoving my feet through several steps at once to get down to the first floor. I hear my slave of a brother whimpering at the top of the steps. “Be quite slave, and get down here, now.” I command him, my tail lashing wildly as I wait for our father to walk in.

The second he does his face is one of absolute terror. “Asher... What the hell! You promised to behave. What have you done to Jake? Jake?!” he called out, his jaw dropping as he saw Jake climbing down the side of the broken stairs behind me.

I thud across the floor towards him, pulling him forward and slamming the door, making sure it won't open until I want it to. “You we're stupid to think I wouldn't take advantage of this.” I sneered, picking him up by the throat. “I think you'll find Jake more behaved from before. Jake, come here!” I ordered him. Watching him stumble over to me. “Kiss my feet, slave.”

Within seconds he was on all fours, lapping his tongue across my feet. I laugh, kicking him onto his back. As I shove my foot on his body. I can feel his worship feeding me, my foot surging bigger on his chest. My sharpened nails scrape his chest, drawing blood. My demonic features grow the most, all with my father struggling helplessly in my hand, wrapping tighter around his neck.

I tilt my head back with a roar, my tail growing almost double in length, growing twice as thick, landing on the floor with a thud behind me. I let out an egotistical laugh, the intense pleasure of the growth making my cock grow hard again. My horns thicken as well, growing longer and pressing back into the ceiling. I hit 11 feet tall before I stop growing, my slave whimpering again as I lift my foot off him. My father almost knocked out in my grip.

I wrap my now thicker tail around his torso, releasing my grip as I hold him. “I should thank you dad, I wouldn't have grown if you weren’t so stupid. Shame I can't absorb you, you're still useless in the end.” I laughed at him.

“Asher, you need to stop, this power of yours is building off worship, the more people that worship you the bigger you'll become!” he squirmed, trying to pull my tail off him as I held tighter.

I stomped over to the basement door, opening it and tossing him down the stairs. “You'll stay down here, in case I need you again.” I smirked. With my giant foot I gave the crappy stairs a shove, watching them crumble as I shut the door on my screaming father.

I turned my attention back to Jake, “Go get dressed slave, you're going to get me some new clothes and food.” I commanded as he tried to climb back up the stairs to his room. I walked over to the chair I had carried in when we first got here, now comically small compared to me, just like most of the house. I sat down, breaking the legs instantly as my ass filled the chair. I used my tail to slice off what remained of my pants, my throbbing cock breaking free as I stroked myself off.

I licked my lips as I sat there stroking my massive 16 inch long cock. I could feel the worship of my brother. The fear from my father feeding me. I let out a primal roar as my cock exploded. I felt the fear spike down my back from the neighboring houses...

I knew from that moment, I was going to outgrow the world.

Part 4: Power Spike

I let out loud roar, smirking in satisfaction of how deep my voice was becoming. I had sent Jake out to the mall for everything I needed a few hours ago. To keep myself occupied I started roaring every now and then, each one deeper then the last, and each time I could feel the fear of more and more people in the surrounding neighborhood; the flimsy walls of this place felt like they would come down at any moment. I had pretty much ruined everything in reach with my tail, slashing it all to bits out of boredom. All the power I’d been absorbing from the neighborhood I hadn't used yet.. I've been storing it, the pressure I feel building inside my body is powerful.. I just need a little bit more.

The damaged front door swings open slowly, scraping across the floor. It's only Jake, I stare down at him, watching him carry everything in, slowly dropping it next to my huge feet. “I got everything you asked for, Asher.” he huffed out of breath.

“Good slave, kiss my feet and go make my food now.” I commanded, he dropped to his knees, kissed my feet and scurried into the kitchen. I picked through the bags of clothes my good little brother brought me, fitting on a shirt that stretched, and a massive pair of black leather jeans. It all seemed too boring, with a flick of my tail I cut some rips in the shirt and jeans. Standing with a satisfied smirk I walked toward the kitchen, my horns making a loud scraping noise as I strolled through the house, forgoing my new size 22 boots for now.

I walked up behind Jake, watching him cook the meat on the stove top. Reaching into the pile of uncooked meat, dropping a piece pieces into my mouth. A moan escaped me, “Flesh never tasted so good.” I chuckled, eating down a few more raw pieces of meat.

There's a knock on the front door. “Go get that slave.” I say, folding my arms against my chest as he scurries to the door.

A police officer stands behind it. “Evening son, We've gotten complaints of some loud animal roars coming from this place. Is your parents home?”

I take over Jake's voice. “No they're not officer, but you're more then welcome to take a look around, we just moved in.”

He strolls in, hands on his belt as he looks around, the second he enters the kitchen door frame my tail shoots out, wrapping around his neck as I pull him closer to me. I toss his gun to the side, smirking down as I loom over him. “I think you'll find yourself more obedient now officer.” I smile, squeezing my tail tighter around his neck. I start taking size from him... only half a foot before I drop him to the floor. “You belong to me now. Understand?” He nods.

The size I had taken from him was enough to push me over the edge. The dam of power I'd consumed from the neighborhood burst. My back exploded, two wings unfurled from the confines of my shirt, the tips of my new wings hitting the ceiling..

I spread my wings with a chuckle, the faces of my two slaves full of awe and lust for my new form. I flex my arm, hearing the threads snap, thankfully the shirt holds. “Like what you see slaves? I'm not finished.. no where close..” I smirk, my teeth like fangs now, long, sharp and powerful. “find your gun and leave slave, make sure no one bothers me here again.” I shove him out of the kitchen with my foot, watching him scramble for the gun as he runs out wearing clothes too small for him.

I walk back to my chair, it looks, darker.. more fitting for me then before. “Finish my food slave." I blink at myself. My voice.. so much deeper.. powerful, stronger. My own voice turning me on.. I could get used to this. “make sure you're dressed for tomorrow as well.” I smile laughing with a deep throat chuckle. “We're going to school.”

Part 5: Attendance

We arrive in the school courtyard, having been signed up before I arrived in town to the only all boys school in this shithole. Instantly all the boys freeze, staring at me in fear and awe. Some of them try to resist me, but all fail. None of them realize what I am. Already poking around in their heads and making them accept my huge size and demonic features. I smile and saunter across the lawn, tempting each boy with my huge bouncing muscled ass.

My slave of a brother following me as he whimpers, nobody even takes notice of him as I duck inside the school, constantly crouching to avoid breaking the ceiling, for now. With some difficulty I make it to my homeroom, the doorframe groaning as the metal bends against my body. The teacher looks stunned, and sexy as well, I give my lips a quick lick, looking over his body. Buffed, tall, and scared of me already, my idea of a good meal.

I shut the door behind me, giving the lock a flick, outside the classroom the hall has flooded with people lusting for a chance to see my body, my bros face pressed against the glass as sit in the front of the class, obviously too big to even try sitting anywhere else. My wide muscled back blocking the view for most of the class. I sit there hunched over, never once taking my eyes off the teacher.

Above even my brother’s worship, I can feel this guy’s lust for me, my wings unfurl slightly, and I make my biceps jump as he starts talking. I watch in amusement as he constantly gets side tracked, jumping to strange topics I planted in his head, like exactly how much I can lift and describing each of my power muscles to the class. After some time of this I can feel a haze filling the room, it’s my own musk, but the scent combined with the teachers description of my amazing body has caused some students in the back to start rubbing themselves. Each student in worship of my power as I hold back my growth, just a few moments longer.

I cut the teacher off, my chuckle a deep rumble as I approach the front of the room, I give him a push down under my boot, ignoring the moan of pleasure escaping from him as I face the rest of my intoxicated class.

“I think we get the image our teacher was explaining,” I grin lustfully, “But just in case here’s an example!” I grunt, flexing my arms as they knock the ceiling tiles loose. I watch with renewed lust in my eyes as the class shudders in front of me.

“Just to be clear, I own you all now.” I smirk, sitting on the floor with a thud, pulling the teacher out from under me. “Yo, teach, Worship these pits.” I order, watching him scamper to bury his face in my muscled pit. “The rest of you jack off to me, you can join him when you’re done.” I order. Two students join him almost immediately, pulling off my massive boots with two heavy thuds as the start licking my feet without pause. I hold back a groan, the worship already so strong as I grow slightly.

Outside the classroom I can hear my brother chanting with half the school crowded into the hall behind him. “Asher… Asher… Asher…” Each time my chest pulses and I swell larger, even sitting my horns are reaching the ceiling. After a short while everyone in the classroom is on my body somewhere, lost in worship of my massive size and power.

I decide to have some fun. With almost no effort at all I start draining every worshiper on me, taking their size and adding it to me. Inch by inch they grow smaller on me as I bend to keep my head in the room, I stop draining once my wings hit the ceiling, leaving them all at about 3 feet tall on average.

The sight of all these people so small on my huge body intoxicates me. I grab the shrunken teacher from under my arm, squeezing ever so lightly before I hear several of his ribs snap. That alone made me go hard, I decided there that I never want to stop... The power alone is just too damn good. I break open the classroom door, watching the worshipers scramble in as I get on my knees, body slamming the wall, not caring about the runts around me.

“Follow me to the gym Slaves.” I command, moving so I’ll have more room as my massive shoulder length almost reaches from side to side to side of the hall, placing me at about 17 feet tall already. “This school won’t hold me long.” I boom my clothes ready to tear off as I plan my next growing phase.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Not comfortable with the brother aspect. I think a story where's it paced a lot slower and the growth some slower too. Like maybe he learns about his origins in college from a professor and uses his new found powers on a team he is on or some other group. Plus more back story as well. Great start.

• Upvote 2

It is indeed a great start. I'm guessing you are trying to convert role playing sessions into one story, so the POV changes a lot during the narration. I think you should just go for it and explore your fantasies, it is more important than a few mistakes. You will improve with time and practice. 

• Upvote 2