expandingmuscle

growth Mass Hose, Parts 1-4 repost from old forum

Mass Hose

by Infinite Muscle

Part One

Ever since I was a little kid I’d wanted to be big and muscular, and when I hit puberty, that desire increased drastically. In middle school I imagined growing to be the biggest bodybuilder in the world. I looked at pictures of bodybuilders in magazines and pictured myself looking like them. I made a scrapbook that had photos of my head pasted onto different bodybuilders’ bodies. I made drawings of myself with big muscles. I found pictures of bodybuilders on the net and photoshopped my head onto them. I spent hours envisioning myself becoming a future Mr. Olympia. I wanted to grow to be the biggest man ever to hold the title. Even that wasn’t enough. I began to think about impossible size, beyond the range of human scale. I was fixated on images like the Titans and ancient Greek and Roman gods, the Incredible Hulk, Conan the Barbarian, the Parasite from the Superman comic books, and Colossus.  I dreamed of being like one of them. At thirteen, I was 5’9” and weighed 120 pounds. I got a cheap weight set from K-Mart. I began to lift weights two or three times a week in my bedroom. I gained a little muscle, and that made me much more confident when I got to high school, but the idea of being a real bodybuilder lingered in my mind. I kept working out, but not really heavily. I really didn’t know what I was doing.

Near the end of tenth grade, I found some bodybuilding magazines at a garage sale in my neighborhood. I bought the whole box of them for four dollars. I’d seen some of them at the drug store before, Muscle and Fitness, Flex, Muscle Mag, but never actually read any of them. I had never seen Muscular Development or Planet Muscle before. The bodybuilders in MD looked HUGE! The diet and workout info in Planet Muscle was a revelation, at least to me. I decided to go for it that summer. I was just turning sixteen. I started to work out six days a week on a split routine, and my appetite shot through the roof. On My sixteenth birthday I’d put on twenty pounds of muscle since turning fourteen. I weighed 148 pounds at 5’10.”  By seventeen I was at 165, pretty good for my small bone structure. By eighteen I was at 178, and looked like a boxer. When I went to college, I kept at it my freshman year, although a little more slowly, since I was busy with a double major and figuring out how to live on my own. By my nineteenth birthday, I’d hit 190. I had big biceps, decent lats, and shoulders like softballs, but my chest lagged a bit, and my legs were a little thin compared to my upper body.  I was getting more and more enthralled with the sensation of my muscles bulging and pushing against each other, and I was determined to make it happen more and more, to amplify the feeling of mass and power.

Sophomore year I picked up the pace a  lot. I took a weight training class, and the coach was a powerlifter. We spent the first two weeks doing nothing but squats, deadlifts, and bench. I had never done deadlifts before, and had only played at doing squats. It was just as well I hadn’t done many squats, because my form would have injured me if I’d kept at it. But Coach Delaney made sure we were doing them right. I started to grow like mad. By Christmas I weighed 202. I was getting really big, my legs were caught up for the first time, and I felt  awesome! I ate five or six times a day, and got stronger every workout. I kept with the routine I’d had in the class, and kept getting bigger. By the time I turned twenty at the end of that following summer, I weighed 215. I felt huge, like a real bodybuilder, for the first time in my life. I figured I’d just keep getting bigger and bigger, and end up looking like Branch Warren or Markus Ruhl.

After that though, my gains slowed dramatically. It took me three years to put on another ten pounds. I graduated, and got a job as a proofreader at the newspaper. It paid well enough, and I didn’t need a lot. I had a one bedroom apartment, an old Dodge Neon, and three gym memberships. I worked on proportion and staying ripped. I thought about competing, and went to some local bodybuilding contests. I was one of the stronger guys at my regular after-work gym, the Lifelong Fitness Center, but when I had time, especially on weekends and leg days, I went to Powerhouse, the gym most serious bodybuilders in town preferred. If I needed an ego boost or wanted to swim, I went to Bally’s, where I could pretty much count on being one of the best built guys in the place. I liked my life, but I would never be satisfied as an average bodybuilder. I dated, had a lot of casual sex, never found a serious relationship, and had the chance to cover a few bodybuilding  and powerlifting contests for a Musclesport blog on the paper’s website. I was feeling complacent and resigned. I thought sometimes about what I might do if I ever won a lot of money in the lotto. Normally I didn’t even buy lottery tickets. It was just an idle fantasy I played with in my mind if I couldn’t sleep, or had to miss a workout because of traveling or work. I played with ideas about traveling, buying big houses, more cars, more drum sets, eating out in restaurants every day, and all the usual things people think of. But one thing that always came to mind was having the resources to improve my bodybuilding.

When I actually won $728 Million in the Ultra Power Lotto (the biggest jackpot ever!) after casually buying a ticket at the gas station, I was stunned, all my imaginary interests started to flood my mind. I bought three new cars, a truck, a McMansion, a highrise condo in the Chicago loop, a house boat in Sausalito, and started to get a sense of how I could control my life and get some focus. A few weeks after I won I began looking more seriously into ways to improve my body’s ability to gain muscle and overall size. I’d already  filled all my refrigerators with food, stocked up on protein and supplements, and got a lifting coach. But I wanted to find the most cutting edge advantages. I wanted to get huger than I already was as fast as possible.

I looked over all of the various chemical and drug based enhancements, nutritional tweaks, and different kinds of workout schedules and exercise regimens. There were many useful and helpful ideas out there that were suitable for making improvements within the range of natural ability and even for extending it by manipulating hormones with drugs. I had already tried most of the natural methods, and I had flirted a bit with some chemicals, back before the government banned anabolic hormone precursors like 1-AD and lumped them in with steroids. I was looking for new ideas that had never been tried.

I’d often dreamed about ways to  acclimate the body to megamassive eating through the use of a feeding tube down the throat, but it was impractical, because repeated insertion and removal of a conventional feeding tube would cause inflammation, and damage to esophagus and vocal cords, and the risks involved with a surgically implanted tube in the abdomen were unacceptable.  Yet, I needed a way to make it easy to push my nutrient intake beyond the 6500 - 7000 Calorie level that was the most I’d ever sustained for more than a few days.  (Even that had practically bankrupted me, but at least my food budget was never going to be a problem again.) The calorie and protein barrier had kept me from growing past 230 pounds. Pretty big for a 5’10” recreational bodybuilder, but not even half as much muscle as I had always wanted. 

It was while pondering this that I found a research summary  on Google that  surveyed the numerous ways nano materials fabrication were being adapted. One of them was for less disruptive medical procedures, including injury repair and dressing, and even more interestingly, diagnostic, pharmaceutical, and nutrient delivery tubing.  The article went into some detail about the flexibility and pressure tolerance of the tubing materials, and their ability to transmit genetic and diagnostic information, so I was immediately excited.  If this was what I thought it was, it would mean fast and painless continuous delivery of large amounts of food into the body, along with instructions telling the digestive system how to make the most of it. 

I arranged to meet with some researchers and small scale nano-manufacturing entrepreneurs. My ideas were mostly confirmed, and we started developing prototypes.  They were ready with a usable version of a massive nutrient delivery hose within just a few weeks (It’s amazing how motivating money can be!). At the same time, I had a team working on fully predigested high density protein and liquid nutrient  formula. I tasted some of it and I was not thrilled, to put it mildly, with the flavor, or the pasty viscous texture , but since it was designed to go straight through the tube into the stomach, palatability wasn’t really a factor.  They quickly set up a facility to produce the stuff in quantity as needed. 

While all of this was going on, I had a new 140,000 square foot building put up with a super sturdy I-beam frame and a 50 foot ceiling. It would become a gym with 20 duplicates of each of the usual free weight benches, hammer strength machines (freeweight loading), static contraction stations, and just about every other thing a serious bodybuilder or powerlifter could want, plus a steel fabrication shop to make customized equipment. I hired eight of the biggest, strongest guys I could find around the region  to run the gym.  I paid them each a nice 50K a year, but the use of the gym and free bodybuilder-friendly apartments on the same property, and limitless food and supplements were also pretty enticing perks.

My original plan was to wait until I had gained 70 to 80 more pounds over a period of six months, and then have the grand opening of MEGAHULK GYM for 75 guys who either were or wanted to be freaky-huge bodybuilders.  I figured I’d be able to find at least that many guys at other local gyms, and on the university and area high school football, wrestling, and weightlifting teams. Then I would have the grand opening and my huge employees and I would blow everybody away and sign them up on the spot.

I would run it as a non-profit, and offer free memberships to 25 more guys, beginners who were unable to afford memberships (men with families to support or working shit jobs, high school and college guys) who I figured would follow through. I would interview them to find out how serious/committed/obsessed they really were. Any guy who wanted the free membership would have to sign a binding contract requiring him to gain 50 pounds of lean muscle or more every year for at least five years to keep the membership.  Pretty extreme size goal, but since memberships would come with unlimited food and supplements, and 24/7 access to one of the best equipped gyms in the world, with unlimited protein shake drinks at the smoothie bar, I figured it was an attainable goal for any guy who was determined to get huge. 

I envisioned 100 guys blowing up into the worlds biggest bodybuilders, high school students going from 125 pound freshmen to 350 pound behemoths by the time they were seniors, dads inspiring their sons to become bodybuilders by piling on 250 pounds of extra muscle just as their boys reached high school age, university guys becoming literally Big Men On Campus, their school totally dominating all the power sports.

But before all of this, I had to get started on getting huge myself. I got The Mass Hose and swallowed its internal terminus. Once it was in my stomach, The nanotube technicians who supervised the procedure (after all I was the first human ever to have this kind of apparatus installed in my body- good idea to have the experts on hand) zapped the external end with a small series of low voltage electrical blips in a preprogrammed variable voltage sequence. Then they input the activation command. Suddenly it seemed as if the whole tube had just disappeared, except for the connector, which felt like a small mint in my mouth. When I swallowed The Mass Hose it had felt surprisingly minor, more like a piece of spaghetti than the gaggy string feeling I’d been expecting. But once they electrically treated it I couldn’t even feel it at all.  Great, but how would it deliver enough food to my stomach? how would it allow me to breathe and still continuously push huge amounts of nutrition into my body?

I shouldn’t have worried. The Mass Hose was smart. They explained that It could time delivery of the nutrient liquid in phases that decreased when I was inhaling and exhaling more vigorously, and it could pressurize the stuff and then depressurize it enough to deliver large quantities of it into my stomach with little or no discomfort. 

I stayed at the lab for two days, Thursday and Friday,  while they monitored my first stage of feeding with the system, and  made sure that I was acclimating to the Mass Hose, and that its nanotechnology was individuating to my needs. When my Mass Hose was first hooked up to the nutrient supply, and the flow initiated, I quickly began to feel the effects. The thing was suddenly filled with nutrient and I felt like I had a huge amount of food in my neck, as if I was guzzling a 70 gram protein shake.  Then it shrunk down a bit, but my stomach kept filling up just as fast.

“Wow, I feel really full!” I typed on my noteboard after only about a minute. (They weren’t sure if I’d ever be able to vocalize while my Mass Hose was feeding me. So I got a notebook computer that I could text on. It had a special display screen on the back so I could let other people see my typing.)

“Well,” Todd, the  project’s nanochemist replied, “the system has already delivered over 600 calories. It should slow down a bit now and work on getting you adjusted to a constant stomach reserve of 750 calories. After a while, maybe eight hours to a half day or so, it should start slowly forcing you up to a reserve of 1000, then 1250, then 1500 calories.”

“Your Mass Hose should keep replenishing that 1500 calorie reserve in your digestive tract whenever you attach it to the supply for the first week or so,” he continued.  “When it has worked up to that level, you’ll be taking in 17,000 calories for every 12 hours of Mass Hose hookup.  After that it will increase the rate as it detects your body’s increased ability to absorb the stuff, in other words, when you grow bigger. The more hours a day you feed with your Mass Hose, the sooner you will gain greater absorbtion power. And it will not fall behind– the more you can digest productively for muscle gain, the more it will deliver. It won’t let you grow any excess fat, bacause the genetic and metabolic monitoring system will keep you as anabolic as possible as long as you lift heavy at least two or three times a week. However, you’ll probably be able to have productive workouts as often as twelve times a week, because the Mass Hose will use its neurological interfaces and genetic monitoring system to accelerate your recovery.”

By the time I left the lab on Friday night, 48 hours later, it began to dawn on me how I could gain muscle almost effortlessly.  I’d worked out twice in those two days, and really worked hard, but I felt like it was inevitable and automatic. I didn’t have any sense of difficulty with the huge amount of force and energy I expended. I thought I could have done it in my sleep. (I dreamed about lifting and growing all night long.) I kept my Mass Hose hooked up 21 hours both days. I had piled four pounds more muscle on me in two days!

I spent the weekend and the next week connected to the Mass Hose throughout my sleeping hours and every waking moment except for 90 minutes split into two workouts each day.  I had a portable pump with a small computer controller and a 25-gallon tank of nutrients made that could be wheeled around on a hand truck, so I could travel around and still eat. I could even eat while working out except when squatting, deadlifting, or doing low rep heavy sets. There is nothing like the feeling that your muscles are building up even while you lift, when they would normally be breaking down. I could actually feel my body feeding my muscles while I was curling and pumping up my biceps. I don’t think any drug or even sex could make me feel as awesome and invincible as I felt while pumping up and staying gorged on muscle food simultaneously.

Another amazing thing that I quickly discovered was the sensation of my body feeling different, bigger, heavier, and stronger, when I woke up each morning. I was dreaming every night about lifting and eating and instantly blowing up with hundreds of pounds of muscle, and then when I’d wake up, I’d find that my dream was reflected a bit in reality.  I’d walk over to the mirror wall (the long tube that connected the Mass Hose to the nutrient tank dragging along the floor behind me) and look to see how much new muscle I’d grown overnight. I could see some progress every morning, but more than that, I could feel big changes. My whole body was constantly resonating with power. I felt the pressure of power building inside me, my body constantly filling with more fuel to turn my workouts into more muscle.

The Mass Hose was forcing more muscle size onto me, making my body respond to everything in whatever way would grow the most possible muscle, and feeling it happen all the time was almost overwhelming. It was the fastest I’d ever grown, but it was still slow enough that I was feeling mesmerized by the endlessness of the sensation.  I just walked around my new house and deck attached to the 1000 foot retractable external tube, feeling my body grow all day long.  When I got ready to leave for the gym, I just put the other tube in my mouth, and the Mass Hose automatically switched to it, and signaled the house tube to shut off. The switch took about three seconds. Same thing once I got to the gym if I needed another tank, or went into the private areas of the gym. Both my house and the gym had multiple tanks with a total of 25,000 gallons of capacity each.  Although the nutrient mix was stored cool, the system warmed it up to the perfect temperature for my stomach. So far, I had not filled any of the system tanks with more than 200 gallons, but I was prepared for the most extreme developments,  including large scale feeding of  dozens of guys, or maybe my own most extreme growth fantasies.

By the end of the next weekend, my acclimation to the system was complete, and the week of automatic megamassive eating had had a profound effect: My stomach was already accomodating a 2000 calorie constant reserve, 500 calories more than anticipated, so my ability to absorb nutrients had increased dramatically. In seven days, I’d grown from 229 pounds to 248 pounds. My overall physique had grown enough that it wasn’t just enhanced size, it was a transformation. My body had a shape that was much more massive and powerful in appearance, wider, thicker, yes, but not just that. My body was now covered over with muscle that made it hard to tell what the bone structure beneath was like. My frame was completely encased in muscle–nineteen pounds of new muscle in seven days, and no end in sight!

The next week I continued the same routine– 22.5 hours a day using my Mass Hose, two grueling workouts a day, 10.5 hours of sleep per night, although neither the workouts nor the sleep were anything like normal lifting or sleeping. My lifting was so much fun it was nearly orgasmic. I was able to put forth work-to-failure efforts set after set on every lift, twice a day, and I ended every workout with drastically exaggerated pumps on the muscles I’d worked. Every time I worked my legs my thighs were like barrels by the time I was done. Back workouts left my arms spread out at 60-degree angles because my lats were so inflated. For the first time ever, I could see pumped lat muscles rounding way out before they began to curve down and then cram back in to my torso, and bulge back from the rest of the hemispheres of muscle covering my back, even more than the thick paired ridges of muscle jutting out over both sides of my spine. Shoulders, chest and arm muscles responded with similarly exploded pumps. If I happened to work arms and pecs on the same day, I could forget about doing anything that required touching my hands together in front of my chest, like washing my hands, cutting food on a plate, or typing on my noteboard, for at least four hours. So if I wanted to communicate with my staff or anyone after that, I’d have to hunt and peck with one hand on the noteboard or write on the chalkboard doors of  one of the freezers or refrigerators.

I was constantly carrying over 2400 calories of protein shake in my belly, which looked a little distended, even more so since my abs were over three inches thick at that point.  I was resigned to having something that looked like a roid gut, just because I was so full all the time, even though I never had the sensation of chewing or eating. I constantly felt the protein forcing its way into my muscles; my arteries almost throbbing with the feeling of nutrition distributing aggressively throughout my body. My brain hummed. I was always on the verge of getting an erection. My thoughts were totally consumed with my body’s relentless growth. I was high on my body. My muscle gains–the sensation of my muscles increasingly pushing against each other– made me feel high. My muscular gut crammed with protein made me feel high. Seeing myself in the mirror made me feel high. By high, I mean it made my brain fixate even more on my bodybuilding process. It was the perfect combination of entrainment into being a musclehead.

The differences in sleep were the most unexpected. I don’t mean the fact that my body’s size and shape could no longer be comfortably accomodated by a normal bed. Other big bodybuilders’ accounts of that problem had prepared me for that. I had custom nine by nine foot body contoured mattresses made with sculpted space foam and other adaptations. What was really different was that at a time when the body is usually catabolic because it can’t take in food, I was getting 26,000 calories and over 2750 grams of protein, and waking up bigger, stronger, and heavier. I never did dream much before I started the Mass Hose. I had had dreams as a kid, but once I moved out and started working as an adult, they pretty much stopped. I always hoped I’d have dreams about growing huge and muscular, but it never happened, except for short glimpses, which were not really vivid dreams. With the Mass Hose that changed abruptly. I dreamt constantly it seemed.

My new dreams were wild orgies of impossibly huge growth and grew more vivid every night. In a typical dream, I was at a park near my old high school, it was 78º F and a constant but gentle wind was blowing . Other people were going about their business, roller-blading, pushing babies in strollers, eating ice cream and popcorn, sitting on benches. I was waiting in line for pizza at a pushcart at the edge of an open area surrounded by trees. I was wearing jams, flip-flops, and my favorite tee-shirt, an old dark red Gold’s Gym Shirt that was a little tight, an XL, getting a bit threadbare with the logo fading, but it was one of the shirts I wore while I was turning into a bodybuilder. I bought it when I was at 180 pounds (up from 150 when I started lifting three years before), and starting to get comfortable with identifying as a bodybuilder, and confident enough to wear a bodybuilding logo on my chest. At the beginning of my dream I was at 225 pounds or so, like I actually had been up until a two weeks ago. I ordered two large pizzas, sat down and started eating them. I started to feel hot so I took off my shirt. I kept eating and eating until I finished two whole pizzas, then I took my protein shake I’d been saving for later out of my backpack (which was suddenly there, even though I didn’t have it before. When I took the bottle out it grew to a two gallon jug, and I started to chug it. In a couple of minutes I finished the whole thing. I burped , and stood up. My stomach was stretched to the limit, but I felt great. A couple of kids, boys about nine and six years old, who were walking by stopped and looked at me.

“Wow, mister, your muscles are huge!” the older one said.

“Yeah, really huge,” his little brother agreed.

“When I grow up, I’m gonna have big muscles just like you mister,” said the nine year old.

“Yeah, me too. I’m gonna be the Incredible Hulk!” said the younger kid. “My name’s Jerry,” he added.

“I’m Danny,” his brother said.

“Well guys, eat lots of good food, no junky snacks, and when you’re about twelve, start lifting weights. You’ll grow muscles just like this,” I did a double biceps pose, and then a most muscular.  “And keep on doing it. You’ll grow bigger and bigger.”

“I know, I read bodybuilding magazines at the library,” Danny said. “and I’m already lifting weights, I weigh almost 80 pounds” he went on. “Look!” He pulled his shirt off and flexed his arms. I could see good muscle development on his torso, and His biceps popped up as he flexed, a lot bigger than you’d expect from a nine year old.

“Wow, your arms are already starting to get pretty big, Danny. Keep it up, and eat as much as you can.” He kept flexing as I spoke, and I could see veins on his biceps and forearms.

“Wanna split a protein shake with me guys?” I asked, pulling another two gallon jug out of the (bottomless protein shake) bag. I took a big swig and passed it to Danny. He turned it up and started to guzzle it . He kept drinking it and drinking it. His stomach was sticking out more and more. He kept guzzling. Thick abs started to appear on his stomach as he  drank. Then his muscles all over his body started growing bigger and thicker. His lats widened out, his chest bulged up and out, his shoulders started to look like softballs, and his arms were like a kid version of Lee Preist’s. He finished the whole bottle, and then flexed and roared. “I’m HUGE!”

“Got any more shakes?”  Jerry said excitedly.  I pulled out three more, but this time they were each five gallons. I handed one to each of them, and opened my own. As I lifted my bottle up it kept getting bigger until it was the size of a fifty gallon drum. We all started guzzling down our protein and growing like wild. We started getting taller and wider and heavier. Before long we were all ten feet tall, and nearly as wide, crammed with bulging muscles that kept pulsing and bulging bigger. They were the hugest kids ever, but I was just getting started, I kept expanding, blowing up, bigger, thicker, stronger, taller, 20 feet tall, gaining hundreds of pounds a minute, feeling more and more powerful . . .

That’s about the point in any one of my dreams when I would usually wake up, and realize that I really was bigger and thicker and stronger and heavier, though not taller.

By the end of the week two, I had gained another 22 pounds, and weighed 270.  The sensation of all that new muscle mass was almost overwhelming. I had entered the realm of the superheavyweights.  I was shaking the floors with every step. I had no idea how much weight I could lift, because my strength was increasing so fast. My body felt unfamiliar, voluminous. I could slow down, get familiar with my huge physique, become comfortable in my body. But no, this was never about comfort or familiarity– it was about growth and exploring new territory. I would continue to grow as fast as possible, as big as possible, at least until I’d done it for a month. So, I continued with the same routine, and at 270 pounds I was now carrying over 2650 calories in my stomach all the time, and gaining over three pounds of muscle a day.

Part Two

Every muscle in my body seemed to pulse with power. I constantly had the strong sensation of each muscle growing bigger, my body being flooded with muscle building nutrients. I felt my arms expanding, swelling with power even while they were being pushed further out to the side by my thickening lats and pecs. My legs were swelling and bulging bigger by the hour, my shoulders inflating like beachballs.  My mind was on fire with excitement from all the physical sensation, and knowing that I was growing muscle faster than any man ever had.  I was nearly overwhelmed with the pleasure of it.

I kept lifting like a demon and absorbing nutrients faster and faster. At the end of week three I weighed 294 pounds. At 5’10” that made me one of the most muscularly developed bodybuilders on earth, and I was growing faster all the time. Although my stomach was crammed with over half a gallon of nutrient all the time, I had gotten so used to the fullness that I barely noticed it anymore. Although my stomach stuck out from my groin over seven inches, it didn’t seem to stick out, because my thighs jutted even further forward, and my pecs were so thick that it seemed proportional, and between my superdeveloped serratus and the fact that my whole front torso was framed by my lats, traps, and arms, my gut looked normal, at least normal for a superheavyweight bodybuilder.

That night, I had the most intense dream I’d ever had. I was a teenager, fifteen again, and it was the fourth of July. Everyone was celebrating Independence Day, and there was a neighborhood cookout at the rec center. People were swimming in the pool and eating barbecue, drinking beer and sodas. It was eleven o’clock in the morning, and already really hot, close to ninety degrees Fahrenheit. I was walking back to the pool area from a clearing in the oak grove. I was on my way to the weightlifting pen. I felt extra-jacked, totally psyched up to lift. I had just gotten an orange glass marble from someone in the grove. This marble was supposed to make me bigger and stronger. I had it in the key pocket of my swimming trunks. I wasn’t wearing any flip-flops, or a tee-shirt.

Normally, at fifteen years old and 135 pounds, I wouldn’t have gone anywhere public without a loose tee-shirt, but since I had the orange marble, I didn’t care. The girl who gave it to me said that I should keep it near me while eating or working out, such as in a pocket or something, so it could work its magic. She said it was tuned to my personal aura or something like that. In my dream the rec center weight room was outside like the one at Muscle Beach. It was in a big fenced area adjacent to the pool deck (The rec center in my hometown actually had an indoor weight room, because cold weather would make it useless outside for at least half the year). I was walking at a comfortable pace, but purposefully. I strode across the pool, past all the hot girls in my class who were there, past all the older boys and guys in their twenties who were big and buff. Nothing could deter me from going to the weight pen. My determination and energy were like nothing I’d felt before I got the orange marble. It was working already, I could tell.

I walked into the weight room and walked toward the benches. Two Seniors were there benching. They were two of the biggest guys in school, Jeff and Alan, both varsity wrestlers.

“Can I work in with you guys?” I asked as I came to a stop next to the bench they were using. Any other time I’d have just used the old Marcy machine until they were done, but I didn’t want to. I never got a good workout on that thing. Even if I asked they usually would have said no. Today was different. I had the orange marble in my pocket.

“Uh, uh, sure, I guess, but we’re working heavy, so it’ll take some time to strip and load plates. It’s cool though. We’re not in a hurry.”

We started doing sets. I was able to do nine reps with 185, something I could never have done before that day. I felt great! After Jeff and Alan each did sets with 225, I tried it too. I had never benched more than 175 before that day. Amazingly, I did 11 reps at 225, the same as Jeff, and one more rep than Alan. My pecs were pumped up far more than ever before, but not a bit tired. I was ready for more. Alan loaded a pair of 25s on the bar and we did a set with 275. I was able to do 10 reps. Then we loaded the bar to 315. I did 8 reps, just like Alan and Jeff. Then we did a set with 365, I did 8 reps at 365, two more reps than either of the huge seniors.

“You’re really strong for a kid,” Jeff said. “How long have you been lifting?”

“Two years,” I answered, “but only about nine months seriously. But I’ve gained 10 pounds in the last two months,” I continued, exaggerating a bit. “I’m ready to start piling on some mass. I’ve been getting a lot stronger the last few weeks.”

“Well,” Alan said, “You should start getting a lot bigger, most guys your size can’t lift half of what you do.”  We continued lifting together, doing flyes and cable crossovers, and then a back workout, which was Bent over rows, T-bar rows, lat pulls, and alternating dumbell rows.  When we got to the dumbell rows, I had kept up with both of them throughout the workout, and they were getting tired and slowing down. I was not. The orange marble was keeping me going. I was loaded with energy. We started with an 80 pounder, then a set with 100, then 120. Finally we got a 130. Alan and Jeff were each barely able to do five reps each side with it, barely forcing out the last ones. Then it was my turn. I picked up the dumbell casually with my left arm. (For some reason I always want to do left side first on dumbell rows. Same thing in a dream I guess.) I started my set. I did 12 reps on each arm, and put the dumbell down. 

“Are we doing another set?” I asked.

“Are you nuts, kid?” Alan said. “I can barely raise my arms up to my face. Damn, how do you do it? I weigh 195 pounds, and Jeff is 210, but you ran us into the ground.”

“I dunno, just naturally strong I guess,” I smiled. We hit the showers, and when no one was looking, I took the orange marble out of my pocket and held it up to my chest. I could feel its power feeding me. I was looking bigger all over after the workout. I walked over and stepped on the scale. I weighed 150, I’d actually gained fifteen pounds in just a couple of hours. I looked at the marble, and that’s when I got the idea that changed everything. I popped the marble in my mouth and swallowed it. I felt fantastic! I felt the marble lodging itself in the base of my stomach and becoming bonded inside me. Then I downed my protein shake. When I did I literally saw my body grow bigger in the mirror. I was expanding before my own eyes. I looked down at the scale, it said 167, and then 168, 169, 171. Then 174, 180. . .

I started blowing up with muscle. The workout and protein combined with the marble being inside me started a chain reaction. In a couple of minutes I was bigger than Alan or Jeff, I started to look like a bodybuilder from a magazine. Then I was even bigger. I started to grow taller too, 5’10”,  5’11”, 6’0” , 6’2” and upward. Within ten more minutes I was 6’6” and weighed 450 pounds, and I was accelerating, inflating, exploding with size and power. I continued to grow bigger and bigger, faster and faster. Quickly I grew to eight feet tall, and was blasting past a full ton of muscle.

This was the point in one of these dreams when I would usually wake up, but not this time. I kept going and going. In a way, I knew I was dreaming, but I willfully ignored that and kept feeling the dream more and more intimately. Jeff and Alan walked into the locker room. They saw me blowing up with size.

“Dude! That is awesome, keep going! Make yourself bigger!” Jeff said.

“Yeah! Bigger, bigger, bigger!” Alan shouted.

“Bigger! Bigger! Bigger! Bigger!” they started chanting over and over. The Marble made my power extend to everyone around me.

“Here man, drink my shake,” Alan offered.

“Yeah! Mine too!” said Jeff.

I quickly downed both shakes.

Then I started to grow huger faster than ever. I was blowing up into a giant hulking great wall of muscle. In a minute after I finished the two protein shakes I was fifteen feet tall and weighed over 5000 pounds, and I was growing faster and faster. I just kept getting bigger. I was a mountain of muscle, and gaining faster and faster. In a couple more minutes I was outside by the pool, and I was 25 feet tall, 30,000 pounds.

“MORE!!!” I roared. I kept exploding. I had a huge erection that was spewing jizz like a fountain by the gallon. I kept exploding bigger and bigger, 30, 40, 50 feet tall, and thicker and wider by the second.

“MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!!” I kept trying to shout. I was awake and I was still shouting more, but the tube was hooked up. I was tense all over, and felt pumped up beyond belief. I’d gotten pumped in my sleep! Wow, I wanna do that every night. I feel like a god, I thought to myself. And I grew much more than usual last night.

Over the next week my gains accelerated even further, and my dream was starting to come true– I could literally see muscle growth right before my eyes sometimes. During that week, I gained, on average, over four and a quarter pounds a day, and by the end of the week it was closer to five a day.  By that Sunday night I had expanded to 324 pounds. At 5’10” tall, that much size, especially on a relatively thin skeletal frame, was so much that I was nearly engulfed in it.  My range of motion was significantly limited by the masses of muscle bulging over every part of my frame. I could stand up,  although my feet  couldn’t touch while I was doing so ( I couldn’t get them closer than about 20 inches without bending my knees because of the mass of my quads). I could lay down, although if I lay on my back  the peaks of my calfs and hams, glutes and lats were the only things touching the surface. Sleeping with any comfort was only possible on my customized bed, which was about due for a reworking, because I was too wide for its contours; the hollows weren’t really wide or deep enough any more. There was talk among my orthopedic guys of creating a liquid sleeping environment for me, but the complications had to be worked out before that could be seriously pursued. What I could not do at all was sit. I could not put my thighs at 90 degrees to my spine (a 55 degree angle was the most I could fit myself into, because my abs and quads got in the way. My abs were eight inches thick and my stomach was always full of over 3000 calories of protein and nutrients, so my stomach was over eleven inches thick. My quads jutted straight out from my thigh bones at the upper insertions, and were beginning to actually bulge up toward my torso.  So, I could use a special recliner, or I could use a special extra large kneeling chair. I had some special upholstered furniture made up in the gym’s fabrication shop to work around the problems my immense mass was causing.

I had to confront the facts, either stop growing muscle or face being unable to move at all. I already had an involuntary and greatly exaggerated bodybuilder swagger, which felt fantastic, and constantly kept my huge muscles in the front of my mind. I couldn’t forget, even for a second, that I was hulked out beyond belief.  I was running out of room to put on more muscle.

It was the next morning that I got a note from the nanotech lab, something about an integrated nanosystem improvement. When I first saw it, I was not really focused on reading it, because I was going through the painful process of tapering down from 65 thousand calories a day to 27 thousand, so I could acclimate to maintaining my mass instead of continuously increasing it. I was jittery, feeling constantly hungry, and  distracted. And I was trying to plan the grand opening of the gym.  I‘d had  systems put in where guys who would have mass hoses could connect to the nutrient tanks.

My plan was to have every gym member who wanted one get a mass hose and feed themselves after workouts for three hours. Although they wouldn’t get what I got, I could make sure that they developed megamassive eating capacity while getting crammed with nutrients. These connection systems were in small rooms in six rows of five perpendicular to the back of the gym building. with comfortable recliners and surround audio-video. The computers on the systems had subliminal audio, as well as visualization components, in addition to individual hose feeding programs designed to hugely extend the nutrient absorbing capacity of any bodybuilder who used one regularly for a three weeks or more for at least two hours a day. My eight employees were the first to try out the new systems.

The visualizations were very exciting for the guys who were spending time on the mass hoses. The walls and ceilings were filled with video displays that showed the men their own physiques from various distances and angles, and progressed through time lapse extrapolations of their muscles growing bigger based on the nourishment and entrainment from the hose itself and the subliminals that went with it. The longer the session, the further the projected growth went. Each man was given discs to reinforce the subliminal audio, and to review the projected growth on video later at home. The system designers assured me that once any bodybuilder, no matter how inexperienced, used the system long enough to gain substantial physical advantages from it, the ability to do megamassive eating and ten or more pounds of added muscle, he would become irrevocably obsessed with gaining as much muscle mass as possible, and would pursue muscle relentlessly until it was impossible to gain any more. I was about to enable a degree of muscle growth, and acheivable desire for muscle growth, that had never existed in bodybuilding. It had never existed in men at all. I thought about what might be possible to achieve for a boy who began using the system early in adolescence, at around twelve or thirteen. The degree of mass enhancement possible for someone who started with the mass hose at such an early age would have to be profound. The growth that a young bodybuilder with that amount of nutritional, ergonomic and neurological reinforcement throughout his formative years might achieve would be huge beyond belief. A couple of bodybuilders I’d talked to had already signed their sons up to start at eleven years old! One of them, a 6’0,” 275 pound nationally rated NPC amateur named Jerry, was openly gushing about how huge he expected his son Tommy, who was going to be eleven in two weeks, might grow. “I didn’t start ‘til I was almost seventeen,” Jerry enthused, “and I didn’t have anything like this mass hose. With his genetics Tommy could weigh over 500 pounds in a few years, maybe even more! And then he’ll just keep blowing up. This thing will make him want it even more than he already does. He already runs around the house flexing and yelling ‘I’m gonna have the biggest muscles in the world!’ He wants to get super huge already and he’s not even using barbells yet. His mom made me promise to wait ‘til he turned eleven. I can’t wait to see Tommy blow up into a gigantic muscle-freak! I bet he’s over half a ton when he’s in his twenties. And maybe even eight feet tall!”

Another guy, Justin, who had only pursued bodybuilding intermittently before joining MEGAHULK, and weighed around 220 pounds lean, brought his son Jacob in on his eleventh birthday and introduced him to the mass hose. His son had played with dumbbells a bit but wasn’t really serious about it. “I want to look like dad someday, I guess,” he said when asked about his goals.

“Jake, son, you’re gonna be way huger than your old man in a few years. You’re gonna be one of the biggest guys in the world, SUPER muscular, huge and way taller than me too!”

“But mom said that my body is made like yours and I shouldn’t worry about trying to get really big”

“Your mom doesn’t know about the Mass Hose, and she doesn’t need to know yet either. We’re gonna make it a surprise.” he told Jacob.  He confided in me that he wanted to make sure his son was irreversibly obsessed with huge growth before his wife knew anything.  In less than two weeks, the deed was done. Jake had spent all his days at “fitness camp” feeding on the mass hose eight hours a day, and lifting two hours with a trainer. In those two weeks, he had already grown two inches and seventeen pounds heavier (over a pound every day), all lean muscle. By then he was endlessly gushing about how huge he was determined to grow.

“I’m gonna be a GIANT! My muscles are just gonna grow and grow and grow! Bigger than a gorilla! Bigger than ten gorillas! Look how big and strong I’m already getting. I’m gonna grow a thousand pounds of muscle before I’m even a teenager!”

I gave extensive thought to the potential my gym offered. I could see it becoming a Mecca for muscleheads from around the country and the world. I could see the members of the gym growing bigger and bigger, the younger ones even gaining exceptional height throughout their teenage years, and filling their frames with huge mountainous masses of muscle beyond anything ever seen before. I imagined this spawning a whole culture of megamuscleheads, and hundredfold increase in the number of men who would pursue bodybuilding. This was the beginning of a new order of magnitude in human muscle size. I was going to turn my gym members into the hugest muscleheads ever.

I knew that this was true for me. I was still gaining muscle mass, even though I only used the system five or six hours a day now, because I found myself involuntarily and automatically eating pretty much all day long, and waking up at night to eat as well.  I couldn’t stop building mass even though I tried consciously to limit it. In the two weeks since I had curtailed the previous round-the-clock mass hose hook up down to six hours a day, I had still gained over a pound a day, and had now reached 346 pounds at seven percent bodyfat. I felt like a god, but I was worried that I would grow literally musclebound if I didn’t stop gaining mass. At the same time though, part of me wanted to feed through the mass hose 23 hours a day and adjust it so it would stay on the maximum edge of calorie and protein increases, and just see how far it would go, how far I would go.

Part Three

As I was flexing and posing in front of the mirror, contemplating opening day at MEGAHULK, I got two new briefings from my research team.  These were the details about the nanosystem improvements the earlier note had mentioned. One was about ways that the Mass Hose could be thoroughly integrated into the human nervous system through stimulated growth into the body via programming commands. The second one was about ways that this cybernetic symbiosis could be directed through programming. The team had developed a program that would optimize the process to meet whatever physical results were described in the program’s variables. This new system could activate growth plates and grow bone to enlarge the body’s frame and accommodate more muscle mass with less restriction of movement. It could make me taller!  So, I would have a larger amount of room to accommodate more mass. The new system was able to learn and respond so that it would identify and prevent problems to keep the effects of the symbiosis healthy and sustainable. This didn’t mean that there would be any artificial limits placed on growth, merely that it would have to cause growth in ways that wouldn’t hurt body functions. The programming team was ready to begin controlled trials.

I reviewed the research data and decided to go ahead with the trials. I would be spending as much time as possible hooked up to an extended version of the mass hose that had a vast computer network operating it. It would allow the Mass hose to grow extensions within my body that could directly feed every single muscle cell, and ones that could gradually adapt every part of my body to support continuous increases in muscle mass. Within a couple of hours after I hooked up to the new system, I began to feel very unusual. I could directly sense the inclusion of nano-support into every part of my body. I also felt something going on in my head that was different. My thinking processes were becoming greedier for muscle, something I wouldn’t have thought was possible because I was already relentless about it- at least I’d thought so.  I felt the desire in my bones. I mean literally. I felt my bones growing thicker, and I felt like my whole body was conscious, and trying to grow. My breathing became like a bellows, I was taking in more air. My lungs were getting bigger. My ribcage was getting bigger. I could feel all of my bones thickening.

The monitoring system showed a huge uptake in minerals through the Mass Hose. It also revealed something that was alarming to some of the lab staff. The nanotechnology had grown into my brain and was interacting furiously with my whole nervous system! The research team was panicked. They said we had to shut down the system, because I was in danger. I wasn’t. I knew exactly what was happening. The system was helping my nervous system grow more efficient at building me.

“But it has invaded your brain!”  Jay Foster, one of the programmers, yelled. “It could damage you permanently!”

“No,” I said, “It is giving me exactly what I want, and helping me to want it even more! It is reprogramming my mind so I can focus even more on building myself ever huger, ever faster, without limits!” I gushed gleefully. The voice synthesis part of the new program worked very well. I could think and it would talk for me. “This new integration might be scary to you, but to me, to me, its everything I started this for. I’m going to grow unfathomably huge! That’s what I want, why do you think I wanted to do all of this? It is so I can grow massive beyond human conception, So I can literally become a muscle giant.” I shouted at them commandingly. “I want you to leave this thing on, permanently. That’s an order. Furthermore, I want you to make sure that it can transform my body more dramatically. I want this thing to make me taller and wider. I want to be at least seven feet tall, and I want my frame to widen out enough to support far more muscle comfortably than it can now. Get started, I want this to happen faster.”

Jay looked shocked, and frustrated. He was worried about the dangers he thought came from having my brain interfaced with the computer. “Of course, sir. I’ll monitor the situation closely and let you know if anything goes wrong.” He left the lab room and headed back to his office, carrying his open computer and staring at it as he walked.

“Sir?” one of Jay’s assistants said to me. “Can I talk with you?” It was Chris, a 23 year old computer science guy who I’d hired myself because he showed a lot of enthusiasm. Chris looked different than he had a few months ago when we started the first phases of the project. He had been 5’10” and weighed a lean, muscular 215 pounds six months ago.  By the time I finished initial set up of my Mass Hose lab he was forty-five pounds heavier, 260 pounds, and had shaved his head. He had grown much more committed to his own bodybuilding efforts.  He had continued growing even faster the last  few weeks, and was now at 282 pounds.

“Of course Chris, What’s on your mind?”

“Sir, I know Jay is afraid the system could control you and take away your free will. I don’t share his fear. The system has two way communication. You can make it make you do things. You’re making it increase your lust for size and power. That seems too extreme or perverse to someone like Jay. He doesn’t understand bodybuilding, but I do. Jay thinks you’re too big already. I’d love to be as huge as you, and I can’t wait to see you grow twenty times bigger.”

“Twenty times?

“Yes, sir. I mean that literally. If you stay on this system, you will literally gain TONS of muscle. There’s no limit to what this thing can do physically, and no limit to how much your muscle lust can expand either, thanks to my metaroutine.”

“Your metaroutine? What did you do, Chris? Is this thing safe?

“Hell yeah! All it does is potentiate the growth of your lust. It makes your brain and the system synchronise to optimize growth. It makes it so your mind can grow more desire for muscle the same way your body grows.  However much you want to get huge, it amplifies it. It all starts with you. You are driving. The system just lets your brain grow a more powerful ability to generate greed for hugeness.” He was getting audibly more excited. “You can become hundreds of times more intelligent, and devote all of that ability to getting more massive. I wanted you to know, so you can consciously exploit its potential. You’re not gonna be just a muscle giant, you’re gonna be a muscle GOD!”

“Aren’t you afraid I’ll bust you and put a stop to this?”

“I was for about an hour and a half, but you’re past that now. Its irreversible. I was right about you. Your lust for size knows no limits. You’ll never stop expanding yourself. Never, because the program reverses aging too. You will grow bigger than you can possibly imagine now, but your imagination will grow. You’ll find ways to envision yourself huger and huger, and then you will achieve each vision, time after time. Right now, as I speak, your body is completely rewiring, replumbing, reconfiguring, into the greatest muscle size growth factory ever conceived, and you’ll keep transforming more and more into a bigger and more powerfully motivated, more efficiently expanding musclehead.”

“Chris, I’m curious, why didn’t you do this to yourself? I mean, you obviously want to grow far huger than nature allows. Why not try this on yourself and grow into the giant hulk you want to be. I’ve noticed that you’ve gotten a lot bigger very quickly. You must want more, or you wouldn’t have worked so hard on it. Most guys could never grow as fast as you have without technological help. You rewired me in a way that most people would never willingly allow to be done to themselves. I can’t see how you could have known that it was just what I’d have wanted even without my brain getting invaded by your program.”

“Well, Yeah! I do want to have what you’re gonna have- to be what you are becoming, but first I want to keep improving the potential of the system. Because  once I do it to myself, there will be nobody to do the research. I’m the only one on the team that is fully committed to your goals, because they’re also my own goals. Once I start on the journey myself, I’ll be too busy expanding to think about anything else. I want to make sure we never have to do anything but will ourselves huger and huger, without any kind of complications or distractions. I want to make sure that the final version will automatically  and unpreventably propel me to muscular infinity. You and I will both be able to grow endlessly huger, and we’ll be unstoppable once I get all the variables just right- but for now, you’re my excuse to do the research. No one would allow this to go on if you weren’t paying for it. The world doesn’t want godlike giant muscle freaks that use massive amounts of resources to make themselves keep growing even more gigantic. We have to make it irreversible, invincible, inevitable, before we turn it over to an automatic process.”

I could faintly grasp the implications of what Chris was so enthused about, how irresponsible it was in the normal scheme of things. But underlying all my thoughts was a new understanding, an imperative that was essential to my existence. It superceded all of the other concerns that might pop up. It was that I could and would continue to accelerate my muscle growth. It might sound simple and unimportant to someone who is not inside my awareness, but as I think of anything and everything, my muscle growth becomes the lens through which all of reality refracts. It is the most profound thing imaginable. My expansion trumped all other considerations. More accurately, it obliterates them. Whatever thoughts I’d had that might slow me down or make me think critically about my lust for, greed for, invincible grasp and internalization of, expanding size and power, I didn’t remember them. They were gone, and I was growing.

“Well, what do you need to make it happen faster Chris. We’re gonna be huger than anyone can even think about in their wildest dreams.”

“Put me in charge of a lab. Give me an independent budget. I’ll find more and faster ways to grow cosmically huge muscle before you know it!”

“Done. You’re the head of New Musclegods Laboratories.”

By the end of that day, I was nine pounds heavier. I stayed hooked up to the system as much as possible over the next few days. The next day I grew another sixteen pounds, reaching 371, although I didn’t feel constrained at all. A good part of that increase was bone growth. I was now a good four inches wider, and my bones were growing thicker. The third day  I put on 21 more pounds. I was six feet tall, over an inch and a half taller than before, and nearly a foot wider in the frame. The fourth day the muscle began to pile on like never before. The system could grow muscle faster than bone. In one twenty four hour period I grew 38 pounds of muscle. I ‘d reached 430 pounds. I could feel my body expanding like wildfire, always pushing up and out, muscles pulsing with growth no other man had ever experienced, becoming more engulfed in the sense of my size and power increasing.

On day five, the system made a breakthrough. It had learned from the feedback since it came online. At about seven a.m. I was awakened by the sound of my bed frame creaking. My body was blowing up, and I was getting too heavy for the bed. The monitor showed that I had started a major growth acceleration at about 3:30 in the morning, and that I was still accelerating. I was 6’4”, and I’d gained 78 pounds in less than four hours. I was 508 pounds at 5:15. I could really sense that there would be no limit to my growth now. I would just keep getting bigger and more muscular. By the end of the fifth day, I was 6’9” and had gained another 390 pounds, totalling 898 pounds. I was near the upper end of every measure of normal human potential. I was taller than all but a percent or two of humans, heavier than all but a few thousand people, and had far more muscle mass than anyone else on earth. I was, by any measure, the strongest man who’d ever lived. And I wanted more, a LOT more. My mind was a cognitive cyclone of lust for growth, and ideas of how to get more of it faster.

That night when I went to sleep I knew that I’d weigh well over half a ton by the time I woke up. I fell into a deep sleep. Instantly I was dreaming. This was not like the dreams I’d been having, it was just me growing and growing, expanding beyond anything possible, miles high, planet sized, swallowing stars. It went on all night long, bigger and bigger and bigger, and I could feel every bit of it in a wash of physical sensation that isn’t usually found in dreams.

During that first week, Chris had developed several improvements. First, an improvement in the overall system, more processing power, a better communication and realtime feedback network, and more precision in targeting the localized delivery of various nutrients within my body, so it could send just the right things to make every part of me grow bigger and stronger at the fastest rate possible. Second, improved ability of the system to modulate sensation, so I could feel my body in more detail and feel the sensation of growth more thoroughly. This also allowed me to direct my growth; to make certain muscles grow faster, to make hair grow or disappear, to consciously change my brain and internalize desire at greater levels consciously. I was beginning to gain the ability to sense the computer and the software while I was hooked up to it. These improvements were the keys to accelerating my growth beyond human scale, which was now my constant fixation, which Chris was determined to make happen, and which he had now turned loose in my mind. I was ready to go on an endless rampaging orgy of growth to superhuman scale and power.

Another improvement was the ability of the nanotech system to create the sensation of food flavor and texture whenever it was desired, so I could feel like I was eating when I wanted to, instead of just staying crammed full of nutrients all the time without tasting anything.  This was fairly good, but it still made me want to actually eat, what I wanted was to be able to get direct feeding and still eat simultaneously.

Chris told me he was working on ways to give my muscles a progressive overload workout without actually needing a gym, by having the nanotechnology modify my muscles to create the effects of lifting at exactly the right intervals and to the optimum amount to maximize the benefits of progressive overload. He was also working on ways to allow my body to build cell size and the number of muscle cells almost at will. Both of these were necessary improvements, because I had surpassed the ability of the gym and its weights to provide enough stimulation for maximal anabolic effect.

When I woke up on the morning of day six, I found out that some tweaks had already been applied to the system during my sleep.  I  was 7’2” tall, and had blown up to 1261 pounds. I’d gained 363 pounds in just ten hours. I woke up feeling the muscles in my body pushing my legs further apart and forcing my arms out further from my sides. When I opened my eyes, I could see my pectorals rising gradually higher into my field of vision. The sensation of growth filled my brain like a giant ball of lightening. The lightening kept intensifying. I had an expanding orgasmic blast of consciousness totally fixated on my body as it kept inflating with mass. After about twenty minutes I got to the point that I could begin to function while the sensation continued and grew more powerful. I wanted to get up and move around, to feel the new power I was gaining.

It occurred to me that one day soon, I’d wake up in the morning and my growth would be so compelling I wouldn’t be able to gain any perspective on it at all, but just be overcome permanently by the feeling of my exploding muscles. That might sound scary, but I actually felt excited by the prospect of a permanent out of control intensifying muscle growth orgasm. YEAHHH!! I walked around the lab, glorying in the visible thickening of my muscles, the ramping up of testosterone and the electrifying sense of power that was relentlessly growing.

Then I began to feel the automatic workout kick in, my muscles began to ripple and contract, even as they bulged thicker. A sense of being more and more pumped up gradually swelled over my body. I looked at the mirror. My body was slowly swelling bigger and bigger, all of my muscles undulating and bulging. I could feel my frame adapting to the new mass by thickening as well. I began to notice that my perspective on the room was slowy changing, within a couple more hours, I’d grown noticably taller. I was 7’5” and weighed 1394 pounds. Chris was shooting video of me and feeding it into the computer. He had a robot manipulating the camera so he could lift, and eat and guzzle supplements all day. His excitement at the success of the new system was palpable.

Chris was already committed to this more than I was, and he didn’t have the system installed in himself yet. Chris had grown huge in a very short time. He told me that when he’d started working out, only five years earlier at  eighteen, he’d weighed 155 pounds. By the time he was nineteen he was over 200 pounds. Then he put his workouts on the back burner to go to college and learn cybernetics. During college, he slowly inched up to 210 pounds, and then took a month off and put on an additional five pounds before coming to work for me.

He took the job because he was interested in the project, but even more because I guaranteed all my employees the chance to grow into world class bodybuilders.

Many of the guys at the lab had put on muscle, and some of them had grown enough muscle to look like bodybuilders, but Chris was the only one who had really committed himself to getting huge. He had spent every waking moment other than work on bodybuilding since he started at my lab. He had spent months forcing himself to eat continuously all day long, constantly pressing himself to consume more and more, and had taken immense advantage of all the free food and supplements that came with the job. With no nanotechnology at all, Chris was taking in well over 12,000 calories every day.  He slept five hours twice a day, and worked out five days a week. Chris had put on another 28 pounds of muscle in the last  three weeks, reaching 310 pounds. He was, as far as anyone can determine, the only natural bodybuilder of normal height over 300 pounds. Without using the mass hose or any drugs, he was gaining over a pound a day. Chris  was already bigger than Branch Warren, and his gain rate was increasing constantly. He had become a bodybuilding superman, a force of nature. The amount of growth Chris’ body would achieve when he hooked up to a mass hose was a mindblowing prospect to contemplate.  

Chris was alternately flexing and inching his way down the counter of the lab, slamming down quarts of protein shake alternating with weight gainer drink that his assistant Mark had lined up all the way down the lab counter for him. By the time he got to the other end of the counter, he had consumed 28 quarts, seven whole gallons.

“I’m prepping for when I swallow the hose!” He enthused, grinning. “I’ve never been so gorged in my life, I hope the enzymes I put in it will help me keep it all down and digest it.  If this works, I’m gonna start doing it four or five times a day. That will triple my calories!”

“Why don’t you lay down and relax so you can be sure to keep it down,” I advised.

Chris was determined however. “No, I have to keep eating in between, and flexing. Its part of my entrainment, building the connection between bigger muscles and constant  engorgement.  If I puke, then I’ll re-evaluate.”

He didn’t puke, his body just absorbed it all and was soon ready for more. He kept snacking and flexing. He told Mark to set up 32 more quarts in three hours for the next round.

“If I can keep this up, I’ll be gaining five pounds a day within a week. I feel strong and huge as hell, like I’m turning into a wall of muscle!”

When I saw how fixated on gaining more muscle he was, I urgently felt the need to increase my lust for muscle even more. I began to concentrate on it as much as possible. I could feel the urge penetrating even deeper into every part of my body. I wanted to explode with size like a star going supernova, like the big bang, like billions of big bangs! I felt a wave of growth orgasm overcome me again. It was all encompassing. I was uncontrollably high on my growth again.

“Bigger! Bigger! Bigger!” I started roaring. “Huger! Bulge! Expand! Explode!” I bellowed as I stared at my body growing in the mirror. I was gone into the muscle-gasm. All sense of time and surroundings left me as I flexed and pumped and zeroed in on the expansion of my body, my muscles pulsing, nutrients gorging my gut and cramming through my circulatory system to force-feed every muscle cell in my body at an accelerating rate. I was in myself completely, feeling my muscles grow, feeling my muscles grow, feeling my muscles grow . . . 

By the time I returned to some kind of conscious baseline, several more hours had passed. It was four o’clock in the afternoon. Chris was still videoing me with his robot.  He said that I just stood in front of the mirror and grew the whole time I was out. God, I’d grown fast! I was 7’10” and had exploded to 1680 pounds. I had done it! I was a muscle giant.  I was beginning a trajectory of growth acceleration that would take me to unimaginable size and power.

“Chris, I’m so huge! Does the musclegasm high accelerate my growth?”

“It should. I set the system up to take fullest advantage of musclegasms when they are generated.”

“Generated? What does that mean? How are they generated?”

“Well, when you get very excited about your gains, it triggers a hormone release. The system detects that and amplifies it, so you can get the most pleasure and growth out of it. This is a fairly recent development in your brain, so you are being overwhelmed by it. But the more it happens the better you’ll be able to remember it, and the more you’ll be able to control it and extend it.”

“But I can’t even remember it. It’s like that time is totally gone”

“After a few occurrences, the system will be able to keep you alert through a musclegasm. It has to do some rewiring so your brain can withstand them. Once that is done, you’ll have more control. You’ll be able to experience them fully, and intensify them willfully. Then you can use them to grow bigger faster. Eventually, you’ll get to the point when you’ll enter an endless musclegasm that will just keep intensifying and permanently enabling your growth to accelerate exponentially. Then you’ll totally transcend human scale, and grow to be the biggest most powerful thing that ever lived!”

“How soon can we make that happen?”

“Well, I am trying to create a program to become self writing in ways that conform to our goal but which is endlessly expandable to keep  expanding our potential and rate of growth safely and endlessly. I want it to tune perfectly into every conceivable acceleration of our growth processes. I’m writing in language to potentiate contingent pathways for gains that are literally cosmic in scale.”

“What do you mean by cosmic?”

“Its for when we get literally bigger than planets!”

“When? Not if?”

“When. We will grow that big eventually, once we have seized control of the energy resources we need to get there. This system is designed to attack and co-opt every grid on earth, and convert all of it into a single system that is solely commited to making our bodies expand without interruption. It is also designed to implement economic activity to generate technology to support us once we outgrow the planet.”

“Man! That is awesome!” I heard myself say.  I was totally uncritical of the idea of converting the earth’s resources into a system to make my body expand.  This was a new level of lust. I overrode any socialization I had that might have restrained me. I was a pure monster of infinite muscle lust, and it felt great.

“Wow, that metaroutine has really kicked in!” Chris enthused. “We are gonna be infinitely HUGE!”

“How long do you think it will take me to grow as big as the earth?”

“My calculations are not very precise because of the enormous number of variables involved, but I can project less than two years, and maybe in just a few months if we catch all the breaks.”

“When are you going to swallow a Mass Hose and  turn yourself into a megahuge musclehulk?”

“Whenever any one of three things happens, either the system indicates literally infinite potential has been projected, or I weigh 500 pounds, or you reach 35 feet tall.”

“Thirty-five feet tall?! Wow, at the rate I’ve been growing, that might not take very long, I’ve gotten almost two feet taller in just the last few days.”

“Yeah, and it’ll get faster every day.  Hey man, why don’t you go pose in the mirror again, you’ll probably be having another automatic workout within a few minutes.”  Chris intoned in a low even voice. It sounded like a great idea. Chris was probably triggering a musclelust loop he’d found while monitoring my subconscious through the nano system, because I instantly wanted to stare at my body in the mirror and flex and flex and flex and flex.

Part Four

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my physique.  I was like no man who had ever lived.  I was gigantic. I stayed relaxed for a minute and surveyed my muscles. I had muscles in my face, that made my jaw look even more powerful than it had actually grown to be.

I had huge bulbous muscles in the front of my neck where mere bodybuilders had thick cords.  These  were nearly engulfed in trapesius muscles that  swelled up and out from the bases of my ears, forming giant egg-shaped masses that bunched against my deltoids. My delts were like the rock spheres strongmen would lift during strongest man competitions.  My Biceps were similar, but deeply bifurcated.  My pectorals jutted up and out from the clavicle area, partially obscuring those bulbous neck cords even if I arched my back as much as possible. They formed a rough, vein covered shelf that was always in my field of vision when I looked straight ahead.  My lats were also like huge globes, but distorted by all the other muscles of my torso. 

The video screen of my back revealed a massive mountain range of hemispherical muscles crammed against each other and against my lats. There was no way to see my spine, because the muscles around it were out and over it completely. The “Christmas tree” area was similarly covered over, and only a tiny peek at it near the base of my spine was possible. Soon my back muscles and glutes would totally cover it.

In the mirror, I could see my abs, but I had to be at least fifteen feet away from it to look over my pecs at the rest of my torso and my legs.  This was the only way I could see my legs, because I was unable to look down at them. My chest was just too huge.  No problem though, My legs and abs were plenty big enough to be seen from a distance in the mirror. The abs gave the over all impression of a hemisphere, but not in the sense of a belly.  My stomach was a gigantic block made up of smaller rounded blocks. At the base, it jutted straight out horizontally from the groin about a foot and a half, where it curved up into a wall of muscle that bashed into the bottom of my pecs. If I flexed that huge mass of ab muscles, I could push my pecs straight up in front of my eyes. I started doing it, bouncing my pecs up repeatedly, blocking my vision over and over again. When my pecs were all the way up, They were all I could see. I could see literally nothing but my own muscles. Every time that happened, It was like a trigger, building me up toward another musclegasm.

Then the autoflex workout started.  All of my muscles were pulsing and bulging. I began to feel my body swell faster. My body was telling my brain to acquire more food. I reached out into the system with my mind.

CRAM MORE OF EVERYTHING INTO ME!

MAKE ME BIGGER FASTER!

BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER! MORE MORE MORE!

My growth started to accelerate like never before, and I was still conscious. I was consumed with the sensation of my muscles blowing up with mass. My body was gaining muscle so fast! No living thing had ever grown muscle so fast, and it was getting even faster.  I was already over eight feet tall, and the system was giving me a running total of my gains. Within five minutes after the musclegasm started I was 8’4” and weighed 2440. It kept accelerating. I kept growing up and out, towering over things, wider and thicker, heavier and stronger. I was having a simultaneous autoworkout and musclegasm! My gains reached a whole new order of magnitude.

At the ten minute mark I was 9’4” and had reached 4000 pounds. Wow, TWO TONS! Before I could totally grasp the idea that I weighed over two tons, though, I was flying past it at a rate that was suddenly and dramatically even faster. My mind was starting to get overwhelmed by it, I was unable to keep any sense of awareness of the world around me. My head was totally in my body, feeling the huge masses of muscle pulse and bulge and swell.

“BIGGER! BIGGER! BIGGER!!   MORE! MORE! MORE!!!” I roared. I wasn’t even trying to say it, it was just happening. Like all of me was just happening more and more, bigger and bigger. I was struggling to stay conscious, to experience more of the musclegasm and not pass out. I felt my body growing beyond belief! My awareness being swallowed up in the experience.

“Just enjoy the ride, man, don’t worry about anything at all” I heard Chris saying. He was speaking through the system input microphone.

“You are a muscle GOD! Nothing can stop you! You can just grow and grow and grow without any limit at all. You’re going to be the biggest thing that ever lived, VERY SOON.”

He was helping me to stay conscious. “Don’t worry about capturing the feeling, just feel as much as you can comfortably feel, try to get comfortable with more, and let the rest flow into you faster and faster. You can feel it all later. Now, start roaring again man! Say it with me: GROW BIGGER FASTER!   MORE! MORE! MORE!!

GROW BIGGER FASTER! MORE! MORE! MORE!!”

I was bellowing over and over again, “GROW BIGGER FASTER!   MORE! MORE! MORE!!”   I was looking intently at my body in the mirror, trying to see it all happening, but then suddenly I didn’t have to any more. Chris was feeding multiple digital video feeds directly into my brain. I could see myself in ways that had never been possible before. God, I was so immense! And blowing up faster. When I started getting the video, I was 11’8” and weighed 6390. I nearly blacked out.

Then I heard my own voice in the system.

“Stay awake. Make it happen even faster. This is the beginning. You’re turning into a God. Keep going. Be tougher. Learn to tolerate more and more musclegasm intensity. Make it happen even faster. GROW BIGGER FASTER!   MORE! MORE! MORE!! Stay awake. Make it happen even faster. You’re turning into a God. Feel it more and more. GROW BIGGER FASTER!   MORE! MORE! MORE!! Stay awake. Make it happen even faster. This is the beginning. You’re turning into a God. Keep going. Be tougher. Learn to tolerate more and more musclegasm intensity. Make it happen even faster. GROW BIGGER FASTER!   MORE! MORE! MORE!! Feel it more and more.”

I was using the system to hypnotize myself. I was not fully alert, but I was not blacking out from the pleasure overload, My body and brain were learning to take it, and to amplify it even.

Then Chris started talking again. “Go ahead man, make yourself hundreds of times bigger, thousands of times bigger, millions of times bigger!! You’re riding the wave now, nothing can stop you, just EXPLODE! Like a supernova, man! You’re just getting started. GO for it.  REACH in there and grab more size, more muscle, more power! Grab it all!”

I could feel the truth of what Chris was saying. The potential of the system was barely being tapped.  I could get much huger, much faster. I felt the system integrating more intimately with my body and synchronizing more with my mind.

I heard my voice again: “Let your body open up totally to endless accelerating growth. Build your lust for infinite muscle. Open the floodgates. Let more and more size flow into you. It is effortless. Just let it happen.”

“Stay awake. Make it happen even faster. This is the beginning. You’re turning into a God. Keep going. Be tougher. Learn to tolerate more and more musclegasm intensity. Make it happen even faster. Build your lust for infinite muscle. You want all the size in the universe. Turn it all into you. Blow yourself up. It is effortless. GROW BIGGER FASTER!   MORE! MORE! MORE!! Let your body open up to more and more mass. Gain. Expand. Bulge. Swell. EXPLODE! DO IT NOW!”

Then it started. I was growing faster and faster, My size was increasing faster than I’d ever even dreamed of growing. At twenty five minutes into the musclegasm, I was 21’ 8” tall, and weighed 42,380 pounds, for a second. But then I was bigger, and bigger.  At half an hour in, I was 26 feet tall, and up to 65,100 pounds. That was over twenty thousand pounds of muscle in five minutes.

I was totally conscious, and totally in control. I was directing more and more power and mass into myself as fast as I could. I was trying very hard to amplify my lust even more, drawing more and more from the system. In five more minutes, I was 33’ 6” tall, 102,800 pounds.

“Ed, this is it!” I heard Chris say, “You’re in the permanent musclegasm!”

He gushed breathlessly. “Man, your body is so fuckin’ huge! Its incredible! This is it. I’m swallowing my mass hose, man!”

I saw him stick the terminus in his mouth and punch in the program. Within seconds, he was growing visibly bigger.

“How are you starting out so fast?”  I thought aloud.

“Ed, my body is plugged into your musclegasm mode. Oh my god! This is AWESOME! I’m going to be infinite!

I’m awake. This is the beginning. I’m turning into a God. I can tolerate more and more musclegasm intensity.  Make me grow even faster. GROW BIGGER FASTER!   MORE! MORE! MORE!!  ME! ME! ME!!

MORE OF ME!! MORE OF ME!!”

He was expanding like wildfire. In less than five minutes he was already over eight feet tall, and weighed over half a ton.  In another five minutes he was 15’ 2” and weighed over 35,000 pounds, 12,000 more than I had weighed at that height.

“BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER! MORE! MORE! MORE!!” Chris bellowed triumphantly.

He looked up at me with a gleeful smile on his face.

“Now I’m going to catch up with you.”

He pushed a button on the control panel. INSTANTLY, he began to accelerate more and more, visibly  engulfing the space around his already gargantuanly thick body. In one minute, he was 21’4” tall and weighed 80,000 pounds. He was almost as wide at the shoulders as he was tall.  In another minute he had done it, and more.

I had grown to 35 feet tall, and 144,200 pounds.  Chris was also 35 feet tall, but he weighed 210,800 pounds. Then he continued to accelerate even faster, blowing up and out. He was expanding by orders of magnitude. He ambled outside, dragging part of the thousand yard cable behind him. Five minutes after he pushed the button, Chris reached 484 feet tall and weighed 12,925,300 pounds. He was over 50 times bigger than me, and still exploding.

“Chris, can you plug me into this? I’m not growing nearly as fast as you are.”

“I’ll get back to you in a while, Ed. Don’t worry, I’m not leaving you behind.”

That sounded a little reassuring, but soon, Chris was oblivious to me, booming out his Mantra again:

“BIGGER BIGGER BIGGER! MORE! MORE! MORE! I’m turning into a GOD. I’m building more and more musclegasm intensity.  I will grow even faster. GROW BIGGER FASTER!   MORE! MORE! MORE!!  ME! ME! ME!! MORE OF ME! MORE OF ME!  ME, ME, ME!

ME! ME! ME!

ME!”

By the time he finished saying it, he was huge beyond belief. I had reached 60 feet tall and weighed 440,650 pounds, but I had to look almost straight up to see him. I couldn’t tell exactly how tall he was by looking, because the muscles of his torso totally hid his neck and head from my perspective, but he was mountainous. The system indicated that he was 2550 feet tall, and weighed 101,410,200 pounds.

“Ed, I’m the biggest thing that ever lived on this planet. There’s only one goal left, and that’s to be bigger than the whole planet itself. But I need YOU to get me there. My growth just now was just a preliminary test. To calibrate the system so to speak. But now it’s your turn. I’ve built a transmission system that doesn’t need a hose to feed us. You just swallow a terminus and it receives nutrients and system connections that are broadcast into our bodies. We can go anywhere in range of the Earth’s satellites and it will feed us. The computer is gearing up to run it right now.”

“Where is it?” I shouted desperately.

“Its in the blue bin alongside the building there behind you.” Chris said, pointing down at it. I turned around and saw the bin. I quickly opened it. Inside were four orange marbled spheres, each about the size of a large grapefruit.

“Take two of those and swallow them now.” Chris intoned. I remembered the dream I’d had about the orange marble. I greedily gulped down the spheres.

“This will be overwhelming for a few minutes. You’ll probably pass out, so maybe you should just lie down. You’re about to experience power that no human other than you and I ever ever even dreamed was possible. Are you ready?”

“Yes!” I roared. “Give it to me!”

Chris held his hand down to the bin and touched the other two spheres. They clung to his hand as if they had static electricity.

“Okay, when you catch up to me, I’ll swallow mine! GO!” I heard his mind issue a command to the system, and I started to transcend the scale of life on earth, as Chris had a few minutes earlier.

My body felt like a giant meat manufacturing machine. I kept billowing out and up with height and mass that was unbelievable. I was transforming into a cosmically huge muscle colossus. My ultimate fantasy was coming true. I felt the mass building by megatons all over me, thickening my physique even as I soared taller and taller.

“MORE!” I bellowed, shaking the ground with my voice. I was already 250 feet tall and weighed over eight million pounds.

“MORE!  MORE MORE MORE!!!”

Two minutes later, I was 1000 feet tall, and weighed 72,823,500 pounds. I was a living muscle mountain, and accelerating like mad with more size. In another minute my growth was almost unfathomable. I was hanging on to consciousness by a thread.

I heard Chris in my head. “Faster, man! Concentrate on sucking in the power. Up to now, you’ve been just letting the system blow you up. Now you need to focus your mind. Reach out and feel all the ways you can absorb more power. Draw on the system as hard as you can. Think of the hardest set you ever did, how you pushed yourself to the limit. Do that now. Pull on the energy flow. You are a gigantic muscle God. Your muscle growth engine has now established access to all of the power grids on the planet. It is your power. Take it, take MORE of it, Take it faster, Take it ALL! Go Supernova man!”

I was reeling. Chris had already tapped into the power of the whole world, and I didn’t even know he’d started on that yet! I was blowing up like a hydrogen bomb explosion. My brain was scrambling to grab hold and control the system, reaching out, feeling all the places power could come from, dragging it back into me. I was working as hard as I could to create cycles that would move power from everywhere I could connect to and bring it all into my body. It was starting to work.

I could feel more and more nutrients and energy coming on line, accelerating my body’s expansion. My brain was developing a huge amount of processing power that was totally locked in to the process of slamming more mass into myself. I was the world’s most powerful and dedicated musclehead.

Five minutes had passed. I was 4750 feet high, and my body had expanded to muscular proportions I could never have conceived of even an hour before: 677,258,550 pounds.

“BIGGER! MORE! TAKE MORE! GROW FASTER!!” Chris commanded. I nearly swooned, realizing that it WAS possible to get more efficient and grow much faster yet.

“Get ten times bigger every SECOND!” Chris was screaming encouragement. “Turn as much of everything as you can into more of you as fast as you can!”

Chris was directing me, helping me gain far more than I ever would have on my own. He was making sure that I really would grow as big as a planet. I was already well over a mile high, and at nearly two billion pounds, I felt like I was making a dent in the earth’s crust. That was not literally true yet, but it would happen soon enough.

“GROW! SWELL! ABSORB EVERYTHING!” Chris intoned. I didn’t care if it was his will or mine that was driving the process, I just got off on my body exploding with size faster and faster. I had abandoned all critical thinking, and was drenched in infinite muscle lust. I kept finding more and more ways to force my body to expand faster and faster. I had vast mental power at my disposal as most of the planet’s computing grid connected to my extended brain. I could feel every individual muscle cell, and all the new ones I was growing by the millions every second. Each cell felt like a fully pumped muscle, gorging on more and more power, pulsing and bulging with constantly exponentially increasing mass. My body was in a state of ever expanding musclegasm, and my mind was relentlessly finding more ways to increase my will to grow , and my ability to indulge my desire for endless gains.

“GrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrow

GrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrowGrow

GrowGrowGrow…” There was a constant background loop running in my head with both my voice and Chris’ voice urging me on. It just kept happening faster and faster. On top of that, I heard Chris gushing: “Ed, in a few minutes you’re gonna be bigger than the Moon! Do it man, Consume everything!! Fill the world with your muscles!” This was perfect. It was the best thing ever. I was going to do exactly what Chris said, as fast as possible. “Ed, become the whole universe! Become the whole universe! Do it!! Faster!”  I didn’t know if I was really close to the size of the moon, because doing the comparison would take away from my absolute concentration on making myself bigger, and I wasn’t about to allow that to happen. I didn’t care. I knew that ultimately, the Moon would be like an atom compared to me.

I felt my body in more detail than I ever had before, every muscle cell, every movement. There was constant movement, even though I wasn’t intentionally moving. I was moving just by growing so fast. The visual feed showed me images that were astounding, awe inspiring, orgasmic. I could see myself growing beyond the whole scale of life on Earth. My body towered over the landscape, bulged out with muscular development never before imagined. I had grown into a force of nature. My mental processes were gleefully acquiring more and more of the planet’s resources.

I suddenly could reach into Chris’ mind. I began to take inventory of everything that had been going on inside his head. His lust for cosmic orders of muscular growth was unbelievable. He had been consciously building his desire since childhood. My programs told me to take all of that in. I began to duplicate his motivation and fuse it to my own consciousness.  I suddenly had a level of greed and lust that would have been unfathomable to me only moments earlier. New loops began playing in my mind by the hundreds. They were like heavy metal orchestras extolling my expanding power:

“I will grow infinitely huge. I am growing into a star-eating God. All the matter in the universe will become part of my body. The cosmos is turning into my muscles. Everything will be ME!”

It was intoxicating, even to my hugely expanded brain. I couldn’t resist it even if I’d wanted to. I just embraced it, engulfed it into my innermost psyche. Then Chris revealed something he’d been holding back somehow, the broadcasting matter converters. They were machines that could consume and convert any matter into energy that would then broadcast to designated spheres or other receptacles. He tuned them into my orange spheres. My spheres began to replicate and enlarge inside my body. Then he switched them to run mode. The converter/broadcasters started consuming everything around them and broadcasting it into my body. My body began to explode almost instantly by orders of magnitude. He had created a system that was forcing my body to consume the planet. I was happy to do it. I wanted to absorb the whole universe.

The loops were getting louder. “I will grow infinitely huge. I am growing into a star-eating God. All the matter in the universe will become part of my body. The cosmos is turning into my muscles. Everything will be ME!”

I felt great! I felt the matter streaming into me, pouring in, flooding in. My nanotechnology was directing the absorption perfectly. I was growing mountains of muscle, continents of muscle, moons of muscle. My body really was now as big as the Earth’s moon. I felt lust for more and more size. The Earth was being hollowed out and converted into my muscle mass. I wanted it all. I wanted the planets and the Sun, and I was confident that Chris had made sure they would be consumed into me. I was going to consume all the stars, all the galaxies, all of space, EVERYTHING.

It was speeding up. Within ten more minutes I was already bigger than the Earth. The converters were dissolving the mass of the solar systerm and shoving it all into my body faster and faster. My mind could feel the cosmic vastness of each muscle in my body, exploding thicker and huger by the second.  Chris had set up the system so that we could consume matter merely by looking at it and thinking about it. I looked at the sun. I was now literally becoming a Star-Eating Muscle God. The Sun began to turn into me. More and more of its huge reserves of energy were cramming into my muscles. My mind was exploding with orgasmic pleasure.

“I am consuming a whole star! And when I’m done I’ll be big enough to start consuming the rest of the Galaxy!”

“Eat it all, soak it up! Fix your gaze as far away as you can, so more matter is encompassed by your view. CONSUME EVERYTHING YOU SEE!! Turn it all into your body. Feel everything turning into your muscles!” I knew then that Chris had sublimated his lust into my own. He had gotten so huge just to give me a sense of scale. Once I could see it I could conceive of it as a reality in myself. Chris stopped talking. He knew nothing else needed to be said. He knew that I was accelerating my lust and my growth exponentially each second. Now there was infinity laid out before me. I was ready to become everything, to convert the universe into my infinite, hormone-drenched muscle mass. There was no other possible outcome. I was building my body and my lust beyond cosmic hugeness, and would continue doing so throughout all eternity. I reveled in the immensity of myself, of the sensation of unlimited mass and power constantly flowing into my body, the growth of my muscles by orders of magnitude, my mass thickening by light years.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 14

THANKS GUYS! I'm glad to see ongoing interest in this story from a few of you. I'm finally working on another series, but it will be a while before it is ready. (It has to take a back seat to my workouts and eating.)

• Upvote 3

On 18/1/2017 at 11:03 AM, expandingmuscle said:

THANKS GUYS! I'm glad to see ongoing interest in this story from a few of you. I'm finally working on another series, but it will be a while before it is ready. (It has to take a back seat to my workouts and eating.)

Just hope to read it as soon as you finish it. Never stop eating and working out.