The Muscle - Finalist Bio's

BGryphon18

Welcome to The Muscle Finalist Bio page!

Here you can read up on each of our contestants and choose who YOU want to see become the first winner of The Muscle!

=============================================================================================

Adam.jpg

Contestant 1: Adam

Weight: 180

Lifting for: 4 years

Personal statement:  Hey all.  My name's Adam and I am hoping to be chosen as the winner of The Muscle!  I've been lifting for a little over 4 years now and it's nearly become my whole life!  I'm a student but I'm barely passing most of my classes as I spend all my time either lifting, eating, sleeping or thinking about getting bigger!  I want to become the top name in bodybuilding so this seems like the best way to do it!  I've only recently gotten into muscle worship from others as I spent most of my "free" time worshiping myself!  It was an amazing experience the first time though and I've been hungry for it even more!  Hope you guys choose me each week and I promise that I will do my best to prove why I should be The Muscle!

Erotic Story:  Um... well it's a bit embarrassing but one of the hottest things for me was after working out at the campus gym another guy who was built almost as much as I was came into the shower after me and basically attacked me... not physically, but sexually.  Came right in and started feeling me up and stroking my cock.  Started telling me how hot I was and how much he had been wanting to do this for weeks now and finally got the courage to do so.  Well he had courage alright, liquid courage... between the strong smell and his quick work to my cock, I felt a little drunk myself!  He started asking me to flex for him and show him how big I was.  I was already horned up from my workout and this wasn't the first time I'd been worshiped by a guy so I figured, why not?  I started by flexing my arm for him and he attacked it like a ravenous wolf!  Licking and kissing it, moaning all the while he was stroking my cock.  After a couple pumps I pulled him up to my face where he started gabbing about how hot I was, how he couldn't wait to see me even bigger.  Well nothing gets me harder or more turned on than the idea of growth so I started giving it back to him.  "Oh yeah?" I said "You want me to get even bigger than this?  That's a 19 inch arm you were sucking on... bigger than most guys get and you want to see it even BIGGER!?"  He was moaning even harder now and nodding his head telling me he wanted to see it bigger than his head.  "Well let's compare shall we?"  I said.  "Let's see just how much your head compares to this gun of mine."  And I slammed his face back into it.  Pumping my bi into his mouth forcing him to open it as wide as he could.  "Yeah... lick that huge gun.  Bet you'll be even hungrier when it pumps up to 20" I flexed hard into his face before relaxing it "then 21" another pump "then 22!  GRRRR!"  I was fucking rock hard now and couldn't control myself.  He started to thrash a bit but I didn't really notice as I was too turned on now.  I pulled my arm back, turned him around, slammed him into the tile and started fucking him.  Was really stupid as I didn't have a condom but I was possessed.  I grabbed his hands and pinned them to the wall above his head and just impaled him in the first thrust.  He was really moaning now and yelling too as I mercilessly fucked him pinning him to the wall.  "Yeah this is what you wanted right?  Being fucked by this big teen muscle stud?  Feel my thick pecs against your back pressing you into the wall.  Can't wait for them to get even bigger... want them so huge I can't see my feet over them... yeah fucking massive teen beast..." Over and over it went.  No idea how long it was but I couldn't hold on much after that and rammed into him so hard I lifted him off the floor for the first blast of my cum into him.  After he came back down I backed up a step and wrapped my arms around him and was bear hugging him while I shot into him.  Each shot made me squeeze his torso into mine until I was finally spend and pulled out of him.  When I could finally think straight again, I looked down to see that there was quite a bit of blood.  At first I thought he was just a virgin, but then I saw his mouth was bleeding.  Then I realized that I had broken one of his teeth while I was flexing my arm in his mouth.  He was out of it and passed out so I left.  Found out later that he was woken up by the janitor and taken to the campus nurse.  He had to get a false tooth in the next couple days and seemed a bit weary of me after that, but I could tell that he was still really turned on by me.  He never approached me after that but I could tell that if he ever got really drunk again, he'd come find me for an encore performance.

• Upvote 4

Brian.jpg

Contestant 2: Brian

Weight: 195

Lifting for: 15 years

Personal Statement: What's up everyone?  Name's Brian and I'm here to win The Muscle!  Been lifting for almost half my life and ready to take it to the next level, the Ultimate level!  Been a flight attendant for the last 8 years or so, love to travel and meet new people.  Very social person and love to make new friends especially at the gym.  I've often been accused of being a bit TOO social at the gym but it's helped me make some great lifting buddies who have helped me out a lot to get in even better condition.  I have been very blessed with my genetics to be able to eat just about anything and metabolize very little fat.  I can't count the number of times I've met people for lunch or dinner and they are appalled by what I eat yet still look like I do!  Looking forward to competing and while it will mean that I will grow too large to fit in a commercial airline anymore, I'm more than willing to sacrifice it to become The Muscle!

Erotic Story: *moderate laugh* Um... well I've got a couple but I think the best one was a first date I took with this guy a few years ago.  In our pre-meeting conversations (we met online) he talked about wanting to travel more and going to L.A. specifically to Muscle Beach.  So to surprise him, I got him a buddy pass and flew him to L.A. to have dinner.  Made for an interesting meeting when I picked him up and we headed to the airport.  I played it off saying that I needed to stop in and get something for work quick but when we pulled into long term parking, I knew I was busted!  So I told him that I had planned for a 24 hour getaway, packed some necessities and we were off!  We watched a movie on the flight, then went to a great restaurant when we landed followed by a walk on the beach to see the ocean.  During our stroll we went by Venice Beach to do a little cruising before having a good workout ourselves.  He was a bit more of a muscle slut (sorry, can I say that?) than I was so it was a trip watching him try to contain  his excitement.  I can't even say I was jealous of his reaction drooling over other guys after the treat i just gave him because after a bit I was doing it too!  We were having our own erotic bodybuilding show where we were the judges and having a blast making up stories about what we would like to see each of our "contestants" do.  Once that was done we headed over to the weight area and after quite a lot of coaxing, managed to get him to workout with me.  We met a few really huge guys which was what helped me decide that I wanted to really dedicate myself to bodybuilding more fully.  I've always been a bigger guy, but until I met these guys and was at Muscle Beach, I never realized how much I wanted to get really big.  I guess it was there where the I got the "bug" and haven't looked back since!  After sunset we went to a club to dance and have fun before going back to the hotel for a very late and fun filled night... which resulted in the hotel staff coming to politely request we keep it down... twice.  The next day we came back and on the flight I initiated him into the Mile High Club (I've been a member for a while) before having a great workout together at the gym, another quickie in the sauna and saying goodbye. Not the most "scandalous" story I'm sure you've heard, but one of my favorites and will be a memory I will have for the rest of my life.

• Upvote 2

Chris.jpg

Weight: 160

Lifting for: 3 years

Personal Statement: Sup guys!?  My name is Chris and I'm practically a shoe in to win this contest!  Bit of a later start to lifting than most guys but I've only been at it for 3 years and I'm hands down the best looking guy at my gym!  Always had an interest in muscle guys but never thought lifting was for me until I was finally convinced to do it by a frat bro in college.  MAN!  I wish I had started a LOT sooner because I took to it like a fish to water or a bird to air!  I quickly changed my major to sports medicine and nutrition so that I could learn all I could about getting bigger, leaner, harder, stronger... well you get the idea!  I got my PT certification just this year so haven't been doing it long but the few clients I do have tend to give me great reviews (possibly because I've slept with a lot of them...)  I've got my eye on the prize in this contest just like I do with every workout.  Nothing is going to stop me from becoming The Muscle!

Erotic Story: I tend to train very select clientele for the sole reason that I help motivate them by using some... shall we say unorthodox methods.  I found that the more aroused someone is while lifting, the more intense it is and the more you get out of it.  So I tend to tease my clients a bit while we are lifting to give them that bit of an edge.  This has worked particularly well with one client who has gained almost 30 lbs in the last 8 months!  I kept teasing him throughout the workout by a squeeze here, a grope there, whispering to him all sorts of dirty things to keep his heart rate up and his boner raging!  He stays like that for almost 2 hours while we are working out and the results speak for themselves!  Thankfully he knows to keep it professional and hasn't wanted to go any further with it, but if he keeps up these results, I'M going to have to be the one controlling myself!  I think the best one was a few weeks ago during his leg day.  He came into the gym full of energy and ready to attack the weights.  I pushed him harder than ever that day and also kept him at the apex of orgasm for the whole time (he told me later he hadn't shot in almost a week so that was no help!)  Finally he was done and worked his legs so much that he couldn't walk.  He tried and immediately fell to the floor in a heap laughing his head off.  I had to call over another trainer to help me drag him into the locker room to change!  After a minute there he was finally able to stand and go take a shower but in less than 5 minutes I got called back in because he had "fallen" in the shower.  He said he was fine and looked really embarrassed by it but it was only partially because he needed help and more so because the reason he had fallen was because he had finally shot his load so hard and with every ounce of strength he had that his legs gave out on him again!  The hot water and the single stroke had sent him right over the edge!  He thanked me and said he was going to have to try that again in a couple weeks as it gave him such a charge for his workout and such a crazy pump from it.  Needless to say I tried it myself and he was right!  Pushed myself beyond failure on my leg workout after holding out for a week, got to the shower and blew with the force of a bomb!  Thankfully I was in the employee showers and those are a bit more private so I could spend the next 10 minutes recuperating before finishing up and going home.