A Pectacular Romance Pt. 3

JoeyT24

"This is so fuckin' hot, little man!" He shouted with his head tilted back.  His massive arms worked his big cock up and down. "Fuck my abs dude! And lick my fuckin pecs or I'll crush you in there!" He was jerking faster and faster, "Awww, yea, little man.  Fuck my abs, lick these pecs! Ahh!" His muscles tensed and my head felt like it was going to pop. "Little man, I'm--Ahh-I'm--I'M GUNNA GROW!"

I could hear his huge pecs growing on both sides of my head. The heat coming from them was making me sweat.  They were growing around my skull and any second I knew they would crush me.  My cock was still submerged in his abs as my hands beat the underside of his pecs.  There was nothing my scrawny body could do to escape and my muffled screams were going unheard. I could feel his abs elongating and grinding my dick between them. I was on the verge of passing out when suddenly a heave of Alex's giant pecs made me go flying off of him. I flew so far off the bed that I hit the wall straight across from him and slid down to the ground.  I laid on the ground panting and falling in and out of consciousness.  The room slowed from a whirlwind to a slow spin as I caught my breath staring up at the high ceiling.

From across the room I could hear the bed creaking and then something must have snapped because it made a loud bang that made the room shake.  I was so out of it that I just laid there staring up.  Out of no where the deepest voice addressed me: "Little man....you okay?" It made my spine shiver because of how loud it was.  I still didn't register what it could have been until I heard whatever it was start to sit up.  Suddenly there floor shook with a BOOM. Then the entire house shook with another BOOM. The light was beginning to dim as the booms came closer.  I could see the knick knacks on the low table above my head move towards the edge with each shake.  BOOOM. BOOOOM. I could feel the heat. BOOOOOM. My entire body lifted off the floor a little with the last shake. I finally put the energy together to lift my head a few inches. BOOOOM. "Little man... you ok down there?"

I've never seen anything so magnificent in my life.  From laying flat on the floor there was a god above me.  It was a given I could not see his face but his pecs must have jut out at least two feet.  They were covered in veins and sat high like two big beachballs on his sternum. He must have understood what my silence meant from below because he once again parted his huge ballooning pecs and stared down at me through the deep cleft between and smiled then asked, "How's the view from down there?"

"God-like," I whispered to myself. He must have not heard me with his newfound height.

"What was that, little guy?" And with that, the two giant orbs starting falling fast towards me in an attempt to hear what I had mummbled out of pure awe.  The second it took for the behemoth to get onto one knee felt like minutes as his huge chest was thrust into my vision above me.  There was almost no light from the room in my view from beneath him. "I couldn't hear what you said. Do you like how I look now?"

"I said you looked God-like from up there!" He was dying to please me.

"Hahaha!" He laughed whole-heartedly, "I knew you'd like seeing me G-R-O-W!" As he said the last word he expanded his back and flexed his chest high and mighty.  His face completely disappeared from view and I felt my eyes grow wide as the shadow extended over my body.  I was sitting up against the wall across from the bed and his chest kept flexing until his pecs met the wall and flattened against it. I know if he wanted he could have smashed through the wall with a simple pop of of chest. I couldn't handle it anymore.

"You're SO BIG!" I lusted and reached up to touch the underside of his massive man mountains. But just as I almost reached them he released his flex and rose up to his feet.

"Yea, little man! And It's all yours!" He flexed his massive arms and bounced his bowling ball biceps around then spun around giving me a view of his rock hard ass cheeks as he stomped towards the door. "Get yourself together and meet me in the kitchen. Your big guy is hungry!" His foot steps shook the room with each step.

I spent the next fifteen minutes laying in the same slumped spot in the corner of Alex's huge bedroom jerking my cock to everything I had just witnessed. I got myself together and grabbed my tight briefs and my white tank top that I wore under my shirt. I threw them on and walked over to the large mirror wall that covered his closet and peered into it.  I put my arms up in a flex position and looked myself up and down.  I was so small compared to this guy! I was only 125lbs and under 5'4 while this guy was over twice my height and God only knows how much he weighed. I put my arms down as the smell of food filled the room. It smelled like...a lot of things.

I left the bedroom and walked down the hall. There were rooms everywhere and the ceilings were extremely high.  I made my way passed a living room with a huge couch that looked like it could have fit 10 of me. I kept walking until the smell of food was almost smacking me in the face.  I walked around the corner and saw Alex sitting at a huge oak table in one of the biggest kitchens I've ever seen.  There was an industrial stove and three industrial refridgerators. On the large oak table was an array of different foods.. Was he having a feast? I approached the table as he waved over with a large chicken breast in one hand and a hard boiled egg that looked like a pea clutched between his big finger tips.  I walked over to the bench that was across from his bench that he used as chairs. As I jumped up I noticed this kitchen was made for someone much bigger than me because the table came up to the top of my chest.  However, Alex seemed to fit very well with the setup; In fact, he looked a bit too big for it.

"Dig in, little man!" He said with his mouth stuffed. I noticed he had already gone through three full roasted chickens, tons of rice, and so much other food that I couldn't identify because there was only scraps left. I reached over and grabbed a spoonful of corn, a sliver of chicken, and a dollup of mashed potatoes.  The big guy laughed loudly as I started to dig in to my scarcely filled plate. "That's all you're going to have? You're making me feel fat!" He laughed.

"You're anything but fat, big guy," I laughed "Trust me on that one!"

He continued to chuckle along and brought one arm up, looked at it, and curled his hand towards his bulbous shoulders making his bicep rise up.  Once again my eyes grew wide and my laughter turned to coughs as I choked on a biteful of corn. He quickly looked from his huge mountain to me and then back to his arm and then back at me. He put the connection together playfully.

"You like this?" He smiled. "What happened to you being a PEC guy?" He popped his chest up as he said it causing me to cough again.

"I am, but your entire body... All of your--"

"MUSCLES?" He interrupted as he bounced his huge bicep and then raised his other arm to match.

"All of your huge muscles are absolutely incredible. I still don't know why you're doing all of this for me." I stared in awe.

"Little man, I told you..I'm not only doing this for you. I love how little you are; You make me feel like a giant and I love it! And I've never met anyone who wants me to get bigger like you do!"

"Well, I've never seen anyone as big as you, and I don't think I ever will!"

"Hell no you won't! Check this out." He let one arm down and reach across to the center of the table where a bunch of fruit was sitting. He grabbed and apple out of the bowl and brought it back towards him.  He looked over to his bicep and straightened out his arm making the bicep unflex. He carefully placed the apple on the joint between his elbow and the bowling ball that sat on his upper arm. He bent his arm a few inches and the apple became completely wedged between all of the muscles on his arm. He looked right at my face and winked and then brought his hand towards his head to flex his gigantic arm.  Veins rose up like ropes and the bowling ball turned into a globe right before my eyes. The apple was completely gone and only apple sauce and juice were left dripping down the side of his arms. Chunks of apple were all over his huge cannon as he looked back to me and said "Dessert is served!"

I stood on my oversized chair and started crawling across the oversized table. I got to my feet and had to skip and jump over all the bowls of food and scraps left all over the table.  I reached the giant man on the other side and I noticed even standing on this table with him seated I was only a few inches above his head.  I rubbed my hands through his hair sensually and then slowly knelt down in front of his massive bicep.  I looked up and over at his face and we both smiled before he raised his arm right up in front of my face and grunted.  The massive arm was flexing even bigger inches from my face and it was filling my entire view.  It was so massive it surpassed the size of a baby car seat.  I put my hands on the smooth hot surface and began rubbing in a circular pattern around the spherical muscle orb.  Veins ran under my finers as large as jump rope and there was a distinct crevice that seperated the bicep from the tricep that could easily fit a television remote.  "Clean it off with your tongue, little man." Alex said as he peered over his huge arm down at me.

I smiled again and pressed my tongue to the warm flesh in front of me.  He tilted his head back and flexed his arm even bigger.  The taste of apple and sweat filled my mouth. "That's right, little man, lick it all off!" I furiously began licking every inch and crevice of the massive orb in front of me.  The big man groaned again and moved his free hand to behind my hand and gently pressed me face into his bicep.  He relaxed the stone wall a bit and bounced my face into the huge mass.  He then moved my head into the trench between his bicep and elbow where the apple had once been.  "These guns could crush you right now if I wanted." I cringed as he began putting pressure on my little head with the bicep that was about four times the size. "But they're only here to protect you." I popped my head out from the muscle and smiled up at him.  I rose to my feet and hugged his huge arm with both of my arms hardly being able to reach around it.  My rock hard nine inch cock was grinding in the crevice where his bicep met his arm.  I stopped because it felt so good that I thought I would blow my load right then and there.  The big guy noticed this and reached over to my skin tight briefs and pulled them to the ground. "Go ahead, my little guy, fuck my giant muscles."

I moved my legs closer to his huge bicep as I stood on the big oak table.  I used one of my arms to grab onto the back of the man mountain and grabbed my cock with the other.  I began flicking my nine inch cock onto the huge stone orb that was his bicep as he bounced it around for me.  I then rubbed my dick all over his muscle veins.  He leaned his head over to my cock and spit on my dick.  I rubbed it around and then moved my dick to the deep trench where the apple and my head had once been.  The big guy and I smiled at each other and then I began to thrust my dick in the cleft he made as he flexed his bicep.  "You're...soo....fucking....huge!" I panted as I continued to fuck his gargantuan muscle.

"That's right! Fuck my huge muscles! Tell me how big I am!"

"You're....a giant. You're...a giant....muscle god!" I thrust one last time before errupting in the deep muscle trench.  I pulled my dick out and slumped over his huge flexed bicep.  He bounced his huge bicep one last time with a groan and it sent me flying to the place on the oak table directly in front of his massive chest.  I laid face down sprawled out on my stomach.  I was so tired I couldn't lift my face off the table to look at him. I could see on the side of me was still a bunch of metal and glass utensils, bowls, and plates with the scraps of food from the feast that had fed his muscles a few minutes ago and I assumed the other side of me was the same.

"Wow, little man! I can see you enjoy bicep worship a lot! Hahaha, I just hope you haven't forgotten about these big ones!" I could hear him grunt and I could almost hear the sound of muscles expanding less than a foot over my head.  A shadow came over me and I could feel heat from above.  With the rest of the energy I had left I picked my head up and noticed he had moved closer to the big oak table because his rock hard upper abs were pressed against the table.  I slowly moved my glance up higher and saw his huge mountainous pecs were being thrusted foward over my head.  They formed a massive shelf that trapped me in a crawl space between the table and the pecs above me. "You better run, little man! Because here comes the real mountains!" My eyes grew wide as they expanded over me.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 17

Nice. Love biceps worship! This one is a pretty damn good job - would love to see you tackle a fantasy bb competition.

Only suggestion - can you supply links to past episodes of the same story? I know...easy to find....but just a suggestion.

Nice follow up, the little man enjoy s to worship and he knows the other can crush him but at the same time it's in control cause that big guy does anything for his little one.

Fantastic! I was so excited to find out you had written another part. Kept me hard all day knowing that I would get to read it the moment I found some alone time. It was well worth the wait.

Also the cliffhanger.... I can only imagine what you have planned next.

For me : best story ever, I hope it won't go into "swallowing galaxies" craziness, I would love to see Alex take his boyfriend to random public places causing mayhem just by walking in with his sheer size, and the size of his obscenely gigantic muscles of course, causing dozens of people to try to reach and touch and worship his perfect feet, while he would push them away and profess his love for little Joey. And...

Take it anywhere you want to retart100, you're the author, please take us with you