Muscle Growth Interactive Game - Re-Release (Update 10 Mar 2016)

SuperWaffle

• 3 weeks later...
Game has been updated!

Online Gameplay Link: http://bit.ly/1p9W1l2
Offline Download Link: http://bit.ly/1R97MyP

Please test the new combat system!

As I intend to re-use the current 'combat format' for future content, I'll gladly appreciate extensive testing as to whether the system works (eg: does not blow up, does not lead to dead ends, etc)

Please note that I've tried my best to implement an untraditional combat system as opposed to the ones you'd normally see in text-games, so please note the following:

1) Only the player has 'health' (Exhaustion)
2) Combat has 2 elements, 'win conditions' and 'luck'
3) Win conditions vary (eg: being more muscular, being less muscular, picking certain attack types)
4) Luck conditions vary (eg: certain attack types have a higher chance of succeeding)
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The bear man flex option doesn't seem to be working. It displayed just a white background. I'll try it again after work with a few different browsers, just in case it's on my end.
Waffle, I'm absolutely loving the story combat system so far. It adds more depth to your already amazing work. Thanks for being awesome!

EDIT:

I have now tried on a few different browsers, and gone through several different scenarios.  Bear Warrior Flex option for high muscle is inoperable.  As is bee hive without bee suit, and high muscle punch vs. fox smuggler in the woods (missing a closing bracket i think on that one).

If I could impose a suggestion (as long as it isn't a coding nightmare!!!) would it be possible/feasible to add in an escape button/"hearthstone" on the player info tab? I ask as a way to get out of "stuck" pages which freeze out the character.  I'm not familiar with SugarCube's language/command structure, so I'm not sure if this is even possible.

There are quite a few really hot scenes.  Your writing is quite well done.  Every time you post an update, I get really giddy with excitement.  Thank you so much for all of your work on this project!  I hope your health improves.

:wub: