Muscle Growth Interactive Game - Re-Release (Update 10 Mar 2016)

SuperWaffle

Hey everyone!

Sorry I have to say this, but my health has taken a very severe turn and I will thus be pulling my resources from both here and FA.

I will not be deleting my posts, nor will I take the game down from philome, but the chances of me ever submitting anything in the near future is extremely slim.

Still, I'd like to thank everyone who has stopped by this page so far. Here's hoping I'll be back sooner than never.

Ciao!

I am so sorry to hear that. <='( i really hope you will be alright. <='(

The way you say all this makes it seem like you have something quite lifechsnging or maybe even life ending tgwt you are suffering from... i really hope it us not the latter, because without you the world would lose a great person with so much mire potential then you gave already shown us. <='(

Please take care, be safe and keep on fighting what ever illness you might have Waffle. You are awesome and the world needs more awesome people like you.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone!

I RETURN!

My apologies for the long delay but I've been bogged down by unpleasant medical problems these past months. I'm actually still in hospital (got discharged but relapsed days later), but this time round I have my laptop with me and have been working on my game in a bid to stay positive. So! Without further do I'd like to present the latest version of my still unnamed muscle growth game.

Online Gameplay Link: http://philome.la/Th...Waffle/mg3-v002

There will (probably) not be any offline download links or change logs this time. Writing right now is extremely taxing on the eyes and I'd much rather not increase the amount of words I have to stare at if I can help it. 

But please, report any bugs you may find!
  • Upvote 11

Awesome!

And stay positive! If you got out before relapsing, that still means there's progress, no?

EDIT: I just played it.

It's really great to see again Bunkar!

And I love the Farm sidequest!

But once you complete it and accept Cody as a follower, he doesn't appear in the follower menu.

Is it normal or a bug?