Muscle Growth Interactive Game - Re-Release (Update 10 Mar 2016)

SuperWaffle

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Just to clarify, there is currently no way to grow your cock or balls (barring the strange artefact) in the rejuvenated version and unfortunately the embassy is still closed.

Health has not been too good and have not made much progress, but I've read all the comments and taken them into consideration.

Thank you guys for being nice about the work in progress, I appreciate it.

PS: The file that was destroyed was NOT the .html that's being played, but the twine 'base' file. Sending me links to the .html is moot as a result, sorry!

• Upvote 3

Seems like I've done everything I can.

Couldn't find anything else to do after getting Malkorok as a follower again.. :P

Aww Dragon is option is gone

also.. this.

EDIT: Wow, it's really nice how if you make a post while you weren't cut off by someone else, it edits the post you made into your previous one :o

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like I've done everything I can.

Couldn't find anything else to do after getting Malkorok as a follower again.. :P

also.. this.

EDIT: Wow, it's really nice how if you make a post while you weren't cut off by someone else, it edits the post you made into your previous one :o

Sorry bout that, but I figured I needed to cut down the number of races available from the get go. The intent now is to somehow insert race-to-race transformations (but none to the degree of coc, don't want to step into someone elses territory) eventually so people won't feel 'trapped' in a single skin for too long. 

• Upvote 2

That would be amazing.

Do you intend to write a transformation sequence?

Also I just thought, the upgrades you apply (muscle, cock, hulk whimp etc) they could be expanded to have a paragraph describing a generic change for each?

Is there anything you need to help? Like expanding on areas?

Also if you use CSS I have suggestions, JScript, not so much, sorry I won't be much use there.