Muscle Growth Interactive Game - Re-Release (Update 10 Mar 2016)

SuperWaffle

I was just looking through the twine wiki to see how this works.

I recommedn you read this page and use the <<display>> macro for your mirror.

http://twinery.org/wiki/display

This way you could call it from several places - the mirror should just display the current status of the body, but not actually set anything.

• 2 weeks later...

People, I know we all would LOVE an update. But please be more patient, rl can be a bitch for plans and everything at times and he is probably way to busy in rl to work on this right now. There is no point in posting messages saying: "is there an update?"; "we would love an update"; etc. He will uldate when he can and we all should stop demanding for one alright? =)

I hole this doesn't rub people the wrong way though. =S I just do not think it is fair to demand an update from people who are too busy with rl work and stuff to update. =S

• Upvote 1

It's been since February (4 months) and I was bumping it to show the author there are plenty of people that are fans and looking forward to the next installment.

• Upvote 1

I know but he already knows trust me. I mean: He doesn't only post this interactive game here but also on other sites and on those sites it was extremely popular as well, but I am sure he appreciates your intentions. and I apologise for my previous message, I only just awoke from my sleep and took your intentions with your message the wrong way. ~_~;

I was trying to get on here but I keep getting a "webpage unavailable" "connection refused" error. The download link works, though. Is this a problem for anyone else?

I was trying to get on here but I keep getting a "webpage unavailable" "connection refused" error. The download link works, though. Is this a problem for anyone else?

Yeah the online version doesn't work for me but the offline version is fine.