Muscle Growth Interactive Game - Re-Release (Update 10 Mar 2016)

SuperWaffle

Sir? Just wondering but why is there a limit to how tall you can make your character grow in the latest version of the game?

And also: if you would happen to lift that limit would it not be extremely difficult to get into true macro sizes when the "cheat device" would be removed? Maybe you can put a sort of limit on the cheat device or remove a few function from it? Or have the cheat device give smaller or bigger additions to the body depending on the body's current size? ^_^

• Upvote 1

Great work so far :)

Possible typos: In the part where the Lord General gives you your mission, he says '..., /neigh/ ceaseless orgasm' I'm not sure if it is because the general is a horse and can't help it, but human would say 'nigh ceaseless'

And when you meet Pierre JeanPierre for the first time (on the second page, beginning with 'Due to your inferior strength and the fact there were two musclebound minotaurs wrangling you into one of the mechanical recliners, you quickly find yourself plopped onto one of the seats with your arms and legs strapped down with what felt like gigantic rubber bands. ') Pierre says "And that zat foul liquid away from moi!" which probably should be 'And get zat foul liquid away from moi!'

And a note/question: Why, when starting as a mammal antropomorph (kangaroo, wolf, lion...), do you see in the mirror 'that your (..) body is practically lacking in body hair'? How does that work, are they some sort of equivalent of the cat breed sphynx? (I may be overthinking this. ;) )

Edit: and a suggestion, I have no idea how hard it would be to implement, but do you think we could use keyboard numbers to select the options? 

Something like this: dragon-age-origins-duncan-conversation.j (each dialogue option has a number assigned to it, and you can either click on the sentence with your mouse, or simply press the number key on the keyboard).

And a note/question: Why, when starting as a mammal antropomorph (kangaroo, wolf, lion...), do you see in the mirror 'that your (..) body is practically lacking in body hair'? How does that work, are they some sort of equivalent of the cat breed sphynx? (I may be overthinking this. ;) )

Body hair is different in the furry fandom then the normal fur upon a mammal's body. You could kind off compare it to the Lion's mane. Or the human bodyhair. It is just a anthropomorphic mammal that has the bodyhair of a human as well as his fur. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, no signs of a new update so far. I hope there's nothing wrong with you superwaffle. We will keep waiting man! 

BTW: nice job, let's hope you can bring us a new version soon!

Sir? Just wondering but why is there a limit to how tall you can make your character grow in the latest version of the game?

And also: if you would happen to lift that limit would it not be extremely difficult to get into true macro sizes when the "cheat device" would be removed? Maybe you can put a sort of limit on the cheat device or remove a few function from it? Or have the cheat device give smaller or bigger additions to the body depending on the body's current size? ^_^

That should be ten feet exactly, assuming there isn't anything bugging out. The deal with true macro sizes is that the world wasn't built for macros (a sixty feet muscle giant would not fit into a shop, for example), so it's a bit unlikely we'll ever get to that stage in the near future. The cheat device isn't meant to be that complicated, I stuck it in to serve as a debugger for testing purposes.

Great work so far :)

Possible typos: In the part where the Lord General gives you your mission, he says '..., /neigh/ ceaseless orgasm' I'm not sure if it is because the general is a horse and can't help it, but human would say 'nigh ceaseless'

And when you meet Pierre JeanPierre for the first time (on the second page, beginning with 'Due to your inferior strength and the fact there were two musclebound minotaurs wrangling you into one of the mechanical recliners, you quickly find yourself plopped onto one of the seats with your arms and legs strapped down with what felt like gigantic rubber bands. ') Pierre says "And that zat foul liquid away from moi!" which probably should be 'And get zat foul liquid away from moi!'

And a note/question: Why, when starting as a mammal antropomorph (kangaroo, wolf, lion...), do you see in the mirror 'that your (..) body is practically lacking in body hair'? How does that work, are they some sort of equivalent of the cat breed sphynx? (I may be overthinking this. ;) )

Edit: and a suggestion, I have no idea how hard it would be to implement, but do you think we could use keyboard numbers to select the options? 

Something like this: dragon-age-origins-duncan-conversation.j (each dialogue option has a number assigned to it, and you can either click on the sentence with your mouse, or simply press the number key on the keyboard).

The 'neigh' is in fact intended, I'm actually surprised someone caught that! As for the keyboard shortcuts, I never actually given it any thought so I'm not sure if the platform can currently handle it. If it is possible though, I'll be sticking it onto my to-do list.

Damn, no signs of a new update so far. I hope there's nothing wrong with you superwaffle. We will keep waiting man! 

BTW: nice job, let's hope you can bring us a new version soon!

The only thing wrong is the lack of time to add content, but aside from that there simply isn't enough implemented change to warrant another release. Still working on it slowly though, so stay tuned!

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...