Tales of a Lust Mage #5

roboprobo

Tales of a Lust Mage #5

'Masters and Servants'

SUBTAGS; Forced Growth, Strength (some), Possession, Alchemy, Demon, Genie, Characters (Leopold, Xaekus, Bradley)

Author Note: Thanks for reading, guys. I might be taking a break from writing, soon. I dunno. Skip to Part II if you want to get to the main goodies fast, Part I is definitely plot. :P I will be doing more anthology type stories for a while, so a lot of characters won't be showing up again for a bit. 

Part I; The Alchemist & the Jackal

Leopold grabbed the decanter and poured himself something to drink. He’d looked at the book and hated its outdated vernacular. After running into the old hag’s house and looking through her library he’d found only one tome that looked to be useful, so he stole it. At first he didn’t understand most of the words, but after going through the book time and time again, they seemed to make more sense. The writing seemed too old to be written in his tongue, but he could make out directions and notes clearly.

He hated the hag for creating such a bad reputation for those who used herbs and chemicals for the pursuit of science. He had learned to use alchemy and used his skills to do great things in his household, and the people of the town did not appreciate it. They called both him and the hag witches, practitioners of the dark arts. She made simple medicines and potions to help or harm, and here he was, learning the true secrets of the world. He sighed. A few months ago they had given him in-house arrest for playing with dead bodies. He bribed the town a lump sum so they would only brick over his door.

“Filthy maggots, all of them.” He said, squinting his eyes against the candle light.

The dusty tome was mostly blank. He almost threw it into the fire, angry at the pointless effort of breaking into the hag’s house. Leopold could admit she was cunning. Her house hid amongst in the marshlands, high above the thick foliage and water. He’d trekked through and dodged a few skillfully laid traps. To his dismay, the old bag only had a few books. Her practices were raw and unrefined, however powerful she made them seem. Leopold still believed it was all parlor tricks, magic couldn’t be real and had explanation. To his luck he’d found the book laying under her bed. Now he had it in his grasp, knowing he could do much better if he learned her secrets.

To the alchemist’s dismay, the pages were mostly blank. Leopold flipped through and found lots of notes, and a few ‘spells’. Nothing of actual meaning. Leopold tried to calm himself by concentrating and lifting things with his mind again, but it wasn’t helping. He wanted to learn and teach, but this wretched land he studied in couldn’t appreciate him.

His eyes laid themselves upon an intricate way to ‘summon’ creatures. He’d managed to see a few things in the forests and sometimes in the town. If he gazed, he would often see things that lived closed to this world. This kind of gazing tired him, however, so he could never manage to study enough. People spoke about such entities, and Leopold mostly called it rubbish. He knew his mind was the one able to move things, and even alter them, not magic.

But ‘magic’ had truth to it in itself, at least until he could disprove it. He could sometimes concentrate his basic mental capabilities to alter organic matter, not having to use alchemy. His few books on alchemy expanded some of this, however esoterically. He managed to turn wood hard as steel once and vapor into icicles with the direction of the books he found in his library. He needed more time to study, but his illness was coming for him. Maybe he could heal his illness with alchemy.

“There are only three persons to summon,” Leopold whispered to himself. He decided to pick the most knowledgeable looking one. They all looked frightening; monsters and demons that apparently could perform strange feats.

The only problem was what they asked for. Leopold at first assumed blood, but upon further inspection saw that these beings adored… orgasm. The forty year old man held his hand over his mouth as a cough wheezed his lungs. The servants had quit not long after they’d learned his dabbling with dead bodies at night. He didn’t bother to explain to them that he someday could revive the dead if he wished, he just needed time. They were too stupid to understand anyway.

He was confused about the strange wording the tome asked for, but later decided it was a simple exercise that probably wouldn’t work anyway. Each page dedicated to different creatures asked for different things to call their attention. Leopold went to find the items.

The directions were simple enough. A dagger and a balance for the beast to recognize his name being called, a salt circle. Leopold felt the energy in him rise, vibrate as he spoke the words directed by the old book. He began a strange chant that would presumably call the entity into the room.

“…Beast, two horned, demon, lusty bastard who lives on the threshold of chaos and perfect harmony, come.” Leopold finished, feeling the air in the room become dangerously heavy. He felt as if his body was one great boulder as a presence gathered inside the salt circle.

Leopold began to gaze, trying to keep his balance. His knees felt so heavy. His eyes lost focus as his mind’s eye began to work for them. He finally saw the being standing, quickly filling the insides of the circle. It did not form- it only seemed like a mass of black smoke. It snarled and bit as what looked to be shoulders pushed upward. The ‘holy’ tube created by the salt constrained the foul creature, barely. Leopold’s eye could see the invisible walls pushing and stretching as the beast’s upper body stretched them, simply by filling its space.

“Snarling jackal of balance and chaos, XAEKUS, do my bidding, for it is my will.”

The beast roared, sending tables and bookshelves across the room.

Part II: Masters

“What is it you want, foolish mortal? Why have you summoned me from the other worlds?” Xaekus growled in a deep, booming voice. Each word he said vibrated the room, as if he were yelling. He hadn’t said anything since Leopold summoned him, only growled with his jackal-muzzle.

Leopold had been on his knees for almost an hour. The book warned that if he fell to his face, the beast would surely eat him alive. At the time, Leopold that it was all bullocks. How stupid was he then.

“How weak and pathetic you are, you didn’t even manage to make a proper circle.” Xaekus laughed, pressing his giant claws against the walls of the circle. His other hand punched the invisible wall, vibrating its shape as his gargantuan arm lifted up to try again. “If you do not banish me away soon or make a pact I will break through. Then I’ll kill you. You can’t even stand up to with my heavy weight in your presence, so I certainly won’t eat you. Your corpse will be cursed to rot away here in this ramshackle castle.”

Leopold trembled, holding the balance and dagger still. He was also not to let them go, or there would be no way to pact with Xaekus. He didn’t know how to ‘banish’ the creature, so he needed to make a pact.

“S-silence… Form yourself into a shape fit for my eyes.” Leopold managed to stammer. His lungs felt so hard to move as he managed those few words.

Xaekus laughed loudly as his misty ebony mist body sifted into a more normal shape. His jackal face twisted and cracked as it formed itself into a man’s. His long ears changed into more appropriate ones, still obvious of their nature. His horns -two forward pointing ivory spears- shrank to size, parting his growing hair midway. He fixed his hair as his massive body fit inside the circle more comfortably.

Xaekus, seemingly man now, stood about seven feet tall. He only wore a draping sheet of gray over his massive shoulders, as if making a cape out of it. He smiled as Leopold’s arms trembled, ready to fall to the ground. The beast-man’s teeth were still sharp, but he looked more like a king, standing tall and sculpted of dark-tinted marble. Xaekus took long, heavy breaths, letting his round chest heave up and down. Leopold had never seen a ‘spirit’ this size, and certainly this masculine.

“The curse you’ve put on… this room… take it away…” Leopold coughed.

The spirit lifted his hand and flexed the forearm’s great musculature. It seemed to push up a shimmering red film up from the room. The film lifted and disappeared. Leopold’s arms slammed onto the floor, barely keeping Leopold’s face a few inches above it. Xaekus showed his toothy smile and then stuck out his tongue. Most of his teeth sat perfectly shaped and arranged, but his fangs grew long with the hunger to rend human flesh.

“You have come to me. I wish for secret knowledge, just as the tome I have states you have. I also want the ability to heal my illness,” Leopold said, picking himself back up and dusting himself off. It was a little clumsy with his hands full.

“And your end of the pact?” Xaekus said.

“You will have it after.” Leopold said, finally catching his breath.

Xaekus growled and let his eyes light a violent, glowing black. His mouth opened to let his tongue elongate as he growled a deep, angry . It twisted and squirmed, releasing blue drool. Leopold felt fear creep up his back.

Leopold slit his wrist slightly, letting the blood drip onto the balances’ handle. It dripped to the floor. “This will be compensation until I give you what you want.”

The blood disappeared as it spread on the ground. Xaekus grunted, his raspy, deep voice rumbling the room once more. It changed to a moderately ‘human’ voice. Leopold breathed a bit easier.

“You will still succumb to me by the end of the night, fool.” Xaekus said.

“I’m sure, but tell me who you are before you grant my wishes.” Leopold said, not thinking about it. He was confident still.

“You don’t believe me yet, but eventually you’ll wonder; isn’t is strange how the master sometimes becomes the servant?” laughed Xaekus.

“I doubt it, I have everything the book asks, and I’m very powerful.” Leopold said. He smiled, holding the blade up at Xaekus, knowing it repelled him in a way.

“I doubt you’ll ever get anywhere, especially now that you’ve summoned me. I’ve already taken a liking to you, and you’re mine. All mine.”

Xaekus smiled, sitting in what was a chair of his own creation. Black smoke, a chair. His mouth went back to normal as he crossed his legs. His giant phallus hung low, swaying in the air a tad. Leopold had never thought much about sexual pleasures, but seeing such a massive piece of meat made him wonder if he was small, or the spirit was ‘well-endowed’.

“I am powerful in many things. I am possibly most skilled in what you could call ‘transmutation’, another word for ‘alchemy’. I am skilled in magic itself, with great skill in the magic of smoke and sound. I’m a spirit of air, capable of banishing monsters of water with ease. I can bring chaos into balance, and organization to entropy. And yet, my favorite thing to do… Is transform mortals into their full potential. That is what I have begun granting you already.”

Leopold nervously put down the balance and dagger, now that the pact had been set in motion.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“Look at your hand. Simply let blood touch the mark, and I can completely heal your sickness. As you do it, you will be giving me your essence, Leopold Duncan Scaliel.” Xaekus said. He got up, letting his chair fall apart. His body was perfectly formed. Leopold had seen big men in the town, but they were fat and disproportionate in most ways. He’d never gave attention to their bodies much, but Xaekus was different. Leopold assumed it was because he was a demon, but as Xaekus flexed his chest and arms, he knew it was at least somewhat human. He hungered to be that way. Xaekus looked so strong, letting his fingers move around as he breathed in to show off his abdomen.

Without thinking, Leopold spread some scarlet onto the sigil that had appeared on his hand. He wondered how it was that the spirit knew his name, but he didn’t ask. His lungs all of a sudden felt lighter and he immediately felt excited.

Xaekus began to flex his body in different ways. “Do you like a body like this?” He said, rubbing the long flesh hanging between his legs.  Leopold coughed even though his lungs felt clear. His own arousal felt different, seeming to pull him to the jackal-spirit. Leopold had forgotten the way Xaekus looked in the darkness.

“Maybe.” Leopold said, softly.

“Give me your soul, Leopold. I can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.” Xaekus said, letting his three-foot long member stand erect as he flexed his bicep.

“You’re so massive, is it because you’re not human? You’re so… muscular! Is it possible for me to be that way?” Leopold asked, rubbing his own erection. He walked closer to the circle as he asked things, not paying heed to the warnings in the tome.

“Oh, you like muscle? These are real muscles, little Leopold. Give me your soul, Leopold. I can give you everything your body and mind needs. Simply let me be your lover, guardian, and muscle god. I can do it all, give not only your seed in my name, but your own heart.” Xaekus whispered.

As Xaekus showed off his great legs by turning around for his master, Leopold stepped closer and closer. His feet stood right next to the thick line of salt, almost crossing. Xaekus bent down to flex his buttocks, squeezing it hard. Its shape went from perfectly round to striated rocks of muscle. Leopold hungered badly for Xaekus’ body. Leopold’s heartbeat pumped quickly, preparing for release.

“I give you my soul and seed, Xaekus!” Leopold exclaimed, breaking the salt circle with his foot. His seed shot out into the darkness that immediately released from the area. Like black smoke, it filled the room, grabbing onto the alchemist’s body.

“What a wonderful deal you have done, my little Leo.” Xaekus’ voice boomed once more throughout the castle.

Leopold squirmed as blackness formed itself into restrains of ropey fiber. Each strand grabbed onto the wall, holding Leopold in the air. Leopold managed to scream a bit before white rope gagged his mouth. He twitched his head, trying to escape the grasp of the vile Xaekus.

Xaekus appeared in front of Leopold, forming himself waist-up in front of the former master. His legs were a swirl of smoke, shifting black and white. His massive hands rubbed around the small man, slowly pressing against different parts that aroused Leopold.

Leopold tried once more to fall out of the trap. His body reacted to his captor’s sensual hands, however.

“Feel my power, mortal. Do you like the feeling my massive hands playing with your body? What about my chest?” Xaekus laughed, pushing his body against Leopold. Leopold could smell Xaekus’ scent; like tobacco flower and firewood. The under-odor of masculine musk mixed it together to force Leopold’s heartbeat wild. Leopold had never even thought about women or men sexually, but his body seemed to want Xaekus for sure.

Xaekus pulled the white gag out of his mouth and licked his neck. Leopold whimpered and twisted his head away. “If you’re… If you’re going to eat me, then eat me, you bastard…” He managed to whisper, trying to control his raging erection. Xaekus let out a long, booming laugh that felt like an earthquake.

“Eat you?! We made a deal, old man! I don’t go back on my word, Leo. But the fact is, you don’t know how to make contracts. I’ve been in the business for years, and recently I haven’t gotten myself a good priest-boy in this region. How should I put it… we have a common enemy, me and you. That ‘hag’ is actually a fairly skilled sorceress, hiding out here as a wimple healer. She doesn’t summon me often anymore and that’s fine, but I really need more influence in these lands.” Xaekus said, biting softly on his small man-prey.

“You’re a bit older, but I think that’ll help get younger worshippers… They love a strong, muscular daddy to take care of them…”

“What are you- What are you trying to say?!” Leopold gasped, feeling Xaekus’ long tongue wet his clothed erection.

“I need people to take me up as their guardian, Leopold. You are going to be my champion. You’ll lose most of your alchemical skills in the process, but we’ll figure it out after the change.” Xaekus said, snapping his fingers. The simple black ropes turned into ebony chains.

“You foul beast from the darkness! Let me go! I comm-command you!” Leopold stammered as Xaekus tore of his clothing with a simple tug. Leopold now sat naked, literally entangled by a muscle god (or better yet, demon).

“I am not a beast of the darkness, fool. I am a beast that sits between the darkness and light.” Xaekus bit, putting his giant hands onto Leopold’s neck. Leopold closed his eyes, knowing this would be the last moment before Xaekus would kill him or worse.

And then, after a few seconds, Leopold felt a massive breath enter his lungs. He tried to cough as the gas stretched his lungs painfully. He opened his eyes, assuming this was the way he would die. Nobody was there- Xaekus was gone.

“Wondering where I am?” Xaekus purred. Leopold tried to twist his head to see where the voice was coming from.

“I’m inside you, stupid. Man, you’re what, forty? Don’t you fools only live to be about, what, sixty? You’re as stupid as men half your age who find me. It’s best to just give in, but I assume you’re going to scream anyway.”

“What are you going to do to me…? Please… have mercy… kill me… My lungs…” Leopold said to Xaekus mentally. He was smart enough to figure that out, considering his mouth wouldn’t open. When he finally could, it felt as if no breath came out.

“I suppose I owe you some explanations, Leopold. That was part of the bargain.” Xaekus said, letting his sigil extend its arcane marks outward from the original on Leopold’s hand.

Leopold immediately felt a stretching elsewhere. He screamed- letting a small squeak of sound come out of his mouth. There was no air in his lungs as his bones began cracking. Leopold felt the cracking pull between each individual bone.

“I know it’s painful these first few parts. My lack of energy here and immense multi-tasking elsewhere makes it difficult for me to make the process smoother. But, I guess it’ll make you tougher in the end.”

Leopold recognized what was going on. He was probably going into shock and that was why he could think so slowly, as if the world was freezing around him. He’d lengthened sticks the same way with his alchemy. Obviously it was less painful because the current process was happening to his bones, lengthening and reassembling in a strange way. What exactly was Xaekus doing?! Was he turning Leopold into a monster? Did demons do that?

“No heir and no family left, does that mean you haven’t a wife, either?” Xaekus said, as Leopold’s chest began to heave. He could finally breathe and began screaming for help.

“Please let me go!” Leopold screamed, feeling something heat up, vibrating rapidly under his skin.

A stretching, tearing sound could be heard coming from Leopold’s body. He screamed loudly now, feeling the heat and vibrations Xaekus sent through his body. He’d grown very thin from the height he’d just gained, but that was soon to change as Xaekus tried to reason with him, “There’s no ‘letting go’. I own you, now, Leopold. We’re lucky you have no ties to this place, either.”

The pressure was felt first in Leopold’s chest. It quickly spread through his neck and arms as he felt something swell. He looked down to see something he’d never seen on his body before. There were lines appearing throughout his body. At first, he didn’t recognize them, but after observing he was reminded by the musculature Xaekus had. All the cuts in his skin, as if it was stretched on a striated stone. They felt like splinters in his flesh, on the inside, but he loved seeing every little fiber of muscle cover some underneath, growing him slowly.

“Ah, you’re accustoming to the pleasure of seeing yourself become powerful, is that it?” Xaekus groaned as he pleasured in his disciple’s growth.

“N-no… I won’t… fall for this…” Leopold stuttered, feeling his legs begin growing as well.

“Is that so? Here, I’ll let your hands go free so you can alchemically melt your bindings.” Xaekus said. The chains untied themselves from Leopold’s hand, simply holding him up.

Leopold tried making the gestures that would allow him to turn metal into mud for a few seconds, but he couldn’t. The pain was not nearly as terrible as the pleasure his arms were receiving, growing thick and round. His shoulders began growing upward and out, causing the chains to clank as they moved around to hold him up.

“Ohh…” Leopold moaned, trying to finish his simple spell.

“That’s right, you can’t. And since you won’t take advantage of your free hands,” Xaekus said, letting the chains fix themselves onto Leopold’s torso, and not his arms, “I will use them for you…”

Xaekus controlled Leopold like a puppet- a growing puppet. Leopold groaned as his chest pushed outward, letting his back cave in back. This helped with the growth of his abdomen, crackling with every pump the small muscles made out from Leopold’s stomach. He groaned as the weight pulled the chains into his skin, pinching between the links. The chains bit into him as muscle fought back, trying to break Leopold free without his willing so.

As the puppet, Leopold’s hands reached around and fondled him. Even though they were his flesh (however growing) Leopold’s hands pinched his nipples without him wanting to. He certainly never knew they felt this good and meaty before meeting Xaekus. He moaned as his hands forcibly pulled and tweaked them, eventually rubbing the meat that was rounding out from a lack of space. Xaekus laughed thunderously as Leopold became bereft of his own will to fight pleasure.

“Do you still not want to submit?” Xaekus boomed, making Leopold’s hands rub the growing erection. Leopold must have been about six inches at the beginning, but now it seemed to have become twice as long. It looked thicker than Leopold’s arm had been before the growth, veiny and red from the amount of blood surging through it.

“N…N…” Leopold moaned, feeling the white lubricant stream out of his growing cock go through his fingers. The pre was slick, helping his hands move faster as Xaekus pushed them to and fro. Leopold could barely think anymore.

“Do you remember how to use your alchemy, Leopold?” Xaekus asked, forcing the growth to go faster. Leopold’s legs began to thicken quickly, sounding off a crunching with pounds of weight that quickly grew onto Leo. He finally whimpered as the sensation of his balls churning blew them up to the size of oranges. He could hold on no longer and began moaning loudly, letting drool drip from his mouth. His pleasured voice was interrupted by the groaning of the chains as they cracked around Leopold’s waist.

“Yes, grow, my pet. Grow until you are a walking monolith of masculinity, breaking through your obstacles and jumping over them if you so wish…” Xaekus whispered, making one hand explore a place Leopold had never explored before.

Leopold moaned with surprise as he felt his now colossal fingers pushed against his buttocks. He felt the round muscles covering its hole protrude outward with growth as Xaekus pressed to find the hole. Leopold finally looked downward at an erection three feet long literally seeping with pre. The pain was almost completely gone, letting him grow undistracted of all the sensations it gave him.

“Do you like being possessed by your master, Leopold?” Xaekus asked, growling through Leopold’s own voice now.

“Y-Yes! Yes! Please, please grow me, master!” Leopold clamored, Xaekus letting him speak. Leopold could not recognize his own voice, it was not as booming as his master’s, but close.

At first Leopold’s hand spread open to push his growing buttocks out of the way, then it quickly pierced through to fuck his hole. He moaned as Xaekus sent sensations running through the fingers, letting them vibrate inside. The chains finally broke as Leopold’s hips thrust backward for his fingers to go deeper, without Xaekus’ wanting.

Xaekus laughed as his heaving Leopold fell through the floor, like a giant anchor. The wood floor broke easily simply by the amount of force from Leopold’s fall. He fell to the main hall- empty and cold. Leopold got up to his knees and went on, spreading his legs wide so Xaekus could pleasure him better.

"Who has your soul, Leopold?” asked Xaekus.

“You, master!” Leopold yelled, balls tightening as he felt his breath shortening.

“And who has consumed you?” Xaekus laughed, through Leopold again.

“You, master!”

“’Till the day you die, mortal, and serve me directly in my realm.” Xaekus said, letting Leopold’s arms widen even more so that they couldn’t jack him off well anymore.

Leopold shot out, splashing the doors of his castle with his glistening come. Leopold exclaimed in his now thick, rugged voice out for his master. Xaekus stood at the door, licking the white liquid and smiling at his handiwork. Leopold looked at him, dumbfounded at how small he still was compared to his master.

“Do you remember who you are, my disciple?”

“No, master.” Leopold said. He thought about it, but his mind was too hazy with the pleasure his cock had given him. He slid his hand out of between his giant buttocks, trying to keep balance. He slowly crawled to his master’s feet.

“You are simply ‘Leo’. You will do as I say, and when you behave, I will reward you.” Xaekus said, eating the last bit of come on the doors. “Now, let’s leave this place, go through these doors.”

At the command, Leo tried opening the doors, but they seemed locked. Leo felt that they were familiar, but he wasn’t sure how. They were tall- about twelve feet tall, and covered in bricks on the other side, now that he remembered. Why were they covered in bricks?

“My champion, if your mind cannot help with an obstacle, have I not given you the power to simply destroy it?” Xaekus said, standing behind him, now.

Leo smiled and lifted his arms. They tensed up and revealed an intricate weaving of veins all over. Leo breathed in and then slammed his arms downward- breaking through the wall. He looked at his hands to check for blood, or damage, but only noticed some dirt and sticky come on his hands, from earlier. He smiled and pushed out an exit through the door.

Part III: Rise Once Again

Bradley finished a cup of yogurt and set it down, preparing the room for another dream walk. Xaekus had glimpse through to figure out what he’d been up to for the past few weeks. Bradley had even said he might bring the stupid experiment into the house. Bradley had accustomed to dream walk to the experiment easily by now, but he wasn’t very good at this type of magic, so he always had a bit of hair or blood of the boy to use in case the signal was bad.

“Where are you going off to again, master?” asked Xaekus. He fiddled with his glasses as he finished up some paperwork.

“None of your business, Xaekus. Return to your bottle when I’ve left.” Bradley responded, throwing the incenses into the brazier once more. Xaekus waited for a bit for his master to walk into the realm of sleep and dream, staring at the blackness that kept him outside of the room.

His small hand touched the black smoke and burned, deep into his existence. He winced and pulled back. His glasses fell as he held onto his burning hand.

Then he smiled and prepared to fly through. He did it quickly enough not to destroy him. It still burned through him, ready to tear him apart from all realities. He looked around and saw his master in a deep trance.

And how beautiful his master was. Even though he wanted a body to be free, Bradley had always treated him well. Bradley was certainly misunderstood, and hard to work with, but Xaekus still loved to be with him. His company was almost as wonderful as his delicious seed...

But Xaekus knew what this was. It was the possession mortals can use on a spirit, no matter how powerful. He dared not use the word, lest it become more anchored in his true name. Xaekus grabbed the bottle that held some of Rafael’s hair and flew back through the smog.

He fell to the ground, as if it would help him feel anchored. His form ached, ready to explode into nothingness. Xaekus had prepared this for a long time now, and was at least able to return to his bottle. If he hadn't done so, the ward Bradley had set would've destroyed him for sure.

Once inside the bottle, however, Xaekus laughed. The strand of hair was in his hands. Xaekus' comeuppance was at hand.

“Isn’t is strange how the master sometimes becomes the servant? And Master Bradley, you’re mine. All mine.”

• Upvote 9

A most interesting development! Will Bradley be taken by Xaekus? Will Leo ever be free? What of the other enslaved thralls of Xaekus? One fact seems clear..we shall be seeing more of Xaekus.For how long? Who knows? Xaekus may rule the world...or not.  Excellent flashback with Leo and foreshadowing with Bradley. Wouldn't it be correct to say Bradley's comeuppance not Xaekus'? Perhaps Xaekus' apotheosis? Many strands of men weave this tale. How the final tapestry shall appear is uncertain but so many men wishing to be free does tend towards the idea of a battle of foes. Who shall fight on which side remains to be seen. I look forward to more!

• Upvote 1

A most interesting development! Will Bradley be taken by Xaekus? Will Leo ever be free? What of the other enslaved thralls of Xaekus? One fact seems clear..we shall be seeing more of Xaekus.For how long? Who knows? Xaekus may rule the world...or not. Excellent flashback with Leo and foreshadowing with Bradley. Wouldn't it be correct to say Bradley's comeuppance not Xaekus'? Perhaps Xaekus' apotheosis? Many strands of men weave this tale. How the final tapestry shall appear is uncertain but so many men wishing to be free does tend towards the idea of a battle of foes. Who shall fight on which side remains to be seen. I look forward to more!

You ask a lot of questions, Cf! :P I might have used some vocabulary incorrectly, I hope not. That sentence is something I regret altogether, though.

Remember that it's an anthology series, so lots of characters are at risk of disappearing altogether. But it really depends. I doubt Leopold will gain popularity to show up again.

• Upvote 1

Just wondering but: Why are demons almost always evil; or maliscious; or bend on having revenge or hell bend on getting human souls? ^^;; Wish Xaekus would be an example and would "own" Bradley in a very different way then he owns/owned Leo. I mean seeing as Xaekus seem to actually love Bradley's company and all. <=3

But I guess we'll see what you will have in mind. ^^ <3 All I knkw is that i LOVE the story so far and that i know the next chapter will be so much fun. >;3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1

Just wondering but: Why are demons almost always evil; or maliscious; or bend on having revenge or hell bend on getting human souls? ^^;; Wish Xaekus would be an example and would "own" Bradley in a very different way then he owns/owned Leo. I mean seeing as Xaekus seem to actually love Bradley's company and all. <=3

But I guess we'll see what you will have in mind. ^^ <3 All I knkw is that i LOVE the story so far and that i know the next chapter will be so much fun. >;3 <3 <3

Well 'demons' aren't very demon-y if they're not doing their job. That's how we got sparkly vampires this generation of pop-writing. :P Fact is Xaekus might not be a demon in that natural sense, so you may be right about him doing things differently. Besides, Leopold is an example of a 'weak' mage. Bradley would put up a much better fight hahah.

True, you'll just have to keep tuning in for an expansion on this story arc. Thank you for the support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well 'demons' aren't very demon-y if they're not doing their job. That's how we got sparkly vampires this generation of pop-writing. :P Fact is Xaekus might not be a demon in that natural sense, so you may be right about him doing things differently. Besides, Leopold is an example of a 'weak' mage. Bradley would put up a much better fight hahah.

True, you'll just have to keep tuning in for an expansion on this story arc. Thank you for the support.

I'm very very much looking forwards to it. ;3 <3

Keep up the wonderfuk writing, though take it easy should you happen to be busy this holiday season. <=0