Introducing the Muscle Doctor Part 1 of 2

TheWeremuscleForest

Davis rushes his way into the lab’s bathroom and locks the door behind him. He feels very strange and wonders if he might have done something earlier in the day to cause such discomfort. After about a minute of walking around the toilet and urinal, he turns to look at himself in the mirror above the sink. His green eyes stare back at him as he makes a few goofy gestures. He rubs his black hair making the brown highlights shine in the lights. He then proceeds to rub his smooth lightly tanned face and takes a few breaths. There are a few knocks on the bathroom door.

‘Dave? What did you do? The tests we have been running seem to be going well, is there something you need to tell me?’

The doctor in charge of Davis’s tests is Ross Bloodstone, a researcher trying to come up with a way to create a stronger protein without any horrible side effects in the food supply. He suspects that Davis may have eaten something he wasn’t supposed to and is possibly about to go through some kind of drastic change. He wants to document what will happen next, but he hopes that Davis can keep himself in check as he goes through with it.

‘Okay Dave. Listen to me carefully. Did you eat some of the honey peanut butter on my desk?’

Davis’s eyes dilate a bit as he listens to the doctor’s questions. He tries not to panic, but it is getting harder to not think about what he has done.

‘Oh shit, oh shit! Damnit Dr. Bloodstone, I could smell it and it sort of summoned me towards it. I grabbed some of the wheat bread on the lunch counter and took it over to the peanut butter. The taste was incredible, I had two sandwiches. Oh fuck, I am going to get really sick now?’

The doctor smiles a bit and pulls up a chair close to where he is standing and sits in it in front of the door. He pulls his tablet out from his lab coat and boots it up to start documenting the whole scenario.

‘Just listen to me okay. You may be experiencing some pain coming from within your body in a little bit, I want you to relax your body for me and keep calm. The peanut butter contains an experimental protein that hasn’t been tested fully on humans yet. We discussed this before remember? I just never told you that it was injected into the peanut butter.’

Davis remembers the conversation and goes to sit over in a corner away from everything. Dr. Bloodstone leans down and peeks under the door to see where the man is sitting and gets back up to sit in his chair. He can hear Davis muttering to himself in a mean tone.

‘Do you feel anything unusual happening to you Dave?’

‘No doctor, should I come out so you can take a look at me?’

‘NO DAVE! You stay put this has to be contained in a secure area. Where you are at is perfectly fine.’

Davis starts sweating from his head as it starts to trickle down his face and neck. His grey dress shirt is beginning to look damp from the perspiration forming under his pits. He loosens his blue necktie so he can breathe a little better. He looks down to see if he is sweating from his legs since he is wearing a really nice pair of black trousers and notices a couple of wet spots coming from his quads. He jumps up and starts pacing again. He lets out a few sounds that makes Dr. Bloodstone wonder if he is starting to have trouble keeping it together.

‘Dave? Tell me the truth. Are you feeling a bit strange now? I need to know so I can document the effects.’

Davis stops in his tracks and immediately feels his stomach tighten up on the inside. He wonders if he will start to go through some kind of physical change. He had heard about this through a mutual friend who stated that Bloodstone Labs was into some kind of new biological research. He had volunteered because he needed the cash since his job was only part-time. The odd feeling is starting to move up into his lungs now making him breathe a little deeper and slower.

‘Uhh doctor…..*breathes heavy*…..it is getting harder…..for me to…..breathe. I am…..so fucking scared right now.’

‘It will be alright Dave, just relax, breathe slowly and let it make its way through you. It will be a slow and methodical process, but it can’t be stopped. You will probably have a sense of panic come over you shortly because it will get to your brain. Just tell me what is happening.’

Davis winces as he feels his abdominal area pop a few times. He thinks that the muscles around his midsection are trying to grow or something and reaches down to rub them from the outside of his shirt. A few small ridges form against his fingers which makes him jump back a bit. His shirt starts to stick to them as they glue themselves to the wet fabric. Several more pops radiate from his pecs as he rushes over to look at his chest in the bathroom mirrors.

‘Ahh……uhhhh damnit…..doctor my chest is popping and I…..think it is trying to swell or something.’

He can see them trying to jump a few times before they start to slowly grow. The space between his pecs and his dress shirt is shrinking as they touch the fabric on his shirt. His nipples protrude and are entirely visible as he stares at them intensely. The sensation of them brushing against his shirt sends tremors down to his crotch as he feels his balls trying to swell.

‘Ohh gawd doctor…..I am feeling so much…..uhhhh sensation……*his legs start swelling*…..oh shit oh shit…..*feels his cock jumping in his boxers*……yep I am panicking doctor…..please make it stop.’

‘I can’t make it stop Dave, you have to just relax and let it flow through you. Your body is just fulfilling its needs. Don’t worry I am still documenting all of this.’

Davis feels his quads and hamstrings stretching and pulling the fabric in his trousers tighter than before as his cock starts to lengthen and push itself down his right leg. He turns to the side to look at the back of his shirt as he feels his delts and shoulders popping before they start to push his dress shirt up towards his head. His feet have now completely filled his shoes as he hears them starting to rip through the front of the leather. His breathing is now greatly compromised as his entire body is being crushed inside his clothes. His ass is now close to bursting through the back of his trousers as his glutes flex.

*heavy breathing*

‘Uhhhh……I can’t speak…..fuck…..i just want out of these clothes…..’

The last parts of Davis to start growing are his arms which sound like air mattresses filling up. The stretching makes the man yell out as the muscles in his forearms swell to the point that his shirt just rips down the seams of his sleeves. Several thick veins are visible over top of the huge baseball-sized muscles that he is staring at in the mirror. He watches intently at his growing biceps and triceps which make quick work of his sleeves. His arms pulse with incredible power as he studies their vascularity.

He raises his arms up which makes his lats bust through the sides of his shirt. The huge wings flare out and rip the armpits completely open. The massive hairy pits reek of testosterone which immediately reaches Davis’s nose. He can feel his mind starting to change as his quads and ass destroy his boxers and trousers. The dense leg muscles spill out of the open seams as his calves continue to grow. His shoes disintegrate under the pressure of his growing feet.

‘RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAWWWWRRRRR!’

The man flexes his chest as every shirt button goes flying in the air. His immense pecs destroy the front of his shirt as he watches himself expand in the mirror. He tears the rest of the shirt off to admire his upper body. The veins in his neck have doubled in size as his face and head thicken. His cock drools precum on the ground as it dangles off to the side. His calves break free from their confines which cause his trousers to just blow in the wind. He grunts and yanks the rest of the fabric off his lower body and stares at himself in the mirror.

*still grunting*

‘FUCK YEAH! GAWD I HAVE NEVER FELT SO FUCKING FREE! *flexes his 20” pythons* MMMMM I AM SO FUCKING HORNY! *does a most muscular* FUUUCCCKKKK! RAWR! Doctor, you have given me the greatest gift ever. I want more! Will I get even bigger than this?’

Dr. Bloodstone keeps silent to try and step away from the door. He then rushes into a nearby room that is insulated to prevent anything from getting in. He shuts the door behind him and moves over to a station full of monitors. He turns on the one that overlooks the bathroom and activates a speaker. He can see the 275 pound hulk standing in front of the bathroom mirrors completely soaked from head to toe stroking his 11” tool and grunting.

‘Dave, listen to me. You are letting your inhibitions get the best of you, I want you to try and not get carried away with this. The protein is probably building up in your testicles now so do me a favor and cum for me so we can finish this.’

Davis looks up at the camera and laughs in his new deep voice. He walks over to it and makes his cock swing back and forth slapping his quads. He growls and does a double bicep pose.

‘Come on doctor, why don’t you come in here and play with me. I won’t hurt you too badly I promise. So you are telling me that if I cum, then this will cause me to shrink back to where I was?’

Bloodstone pauses for a few moments and speaks.

‘Well Davis, I really have no idea. All I know is, you consumed enough of the protein to cause a 100 pound growth cycle to occur and it released your mind from its restraints. You’re cognizant which is good, but I don’t trust you.’

Davis makes motions with his huge hands like he is summoning the doctor down.

‘Doctor?…..Ross?…..come play with me…..I will just get upset if you don’t come back and destroy that puny door that is supposed to keep me in here. You know I will just try and find the rest of that peanut butter because I want to fucking grow out of this building. FUCK! That makes me so damn horny just thinking about it.’

Bloodstone realizes that he has left the key components of his formula out on the lab floor and opens the door to run after them. At the same time, he hears Davis bashing in the bathroom door. After three punches, the huge bodybuilder’s veiny forearm goes through the wood and reaches down to rip the door handle completely out. The frantic doctor quickly shuffles through his vials and grabs potions and liquids before racing back into the panic room. Davis breaks down the door and races down the hall towards the doctor. He is not fast enough to get there as Bloodstone manages to lock it down. Davis pounds relentlessly on it and yells in disgust. After a few seconds he stops pounding and just stands there. He laughs and wonders if Bloodstone can see him in the hallway.

‘So……can you see me doctor? What are you trying to keep from me? I just want to play. I won’t hurt you because I know you can fucking grow me into a gawd. *can smell the peanut butter* *starts laughing* You didn’t take it? Are you kidding me?’

Davis walks over to it on the lunch table and picks it up. He finds a camera above his head and waves the jar at it. He opens the lid up and scoops some of it out. He smiles and rubs it on his huge sweaty cock. He strokes it a few times and moans before laughing again.

‘Does it absorb doctor? I fucking love the fact that you left this out. What are you up to? You want me to fucking hulkout don’t you? *looks down at his cock and sees it spilling precum all over the floor* Oh fucking yeah, my body is so hungry for this. Say goodbye to your lab doctor because I am getting ready to tear this place apart.’

Before he licks his fingers he stops and looks up at the camera again in the lunch area. He gets one of the chairs from a nearby table and pushes it up to the wall where the camera is. He stands up on it and looks directly into the camera. His deep green eyes sparkle as he cocks his head to the side and smirks. He flexes one of his huge guns and leans over to kiss it before running his tongue all around it. He moans each time he does this. Then he turns back around and looks into the camera again.

‘Why would you let me do this doctor? I think you are getting your rocks off on this myself…..or……you are wanting me to rampage out in the middle of the city and fucking hurt people. Yeah…..I think that is it. I’m on to you, Doctor Bloodstone.’

He grabs the camera and rips it completely off the mount on the wall. Bloodstone tries to flip a few buttons to find another nearby camera but Davis is nowhere to be seen. The doctor goes on to the loudspeaker to reach the entire complex to get Davis’s attention.

‘Dave, listen to me. Just calm down and I will be out in a little bit. We can figure something out on how to resolve your issue I promise.’

Before he can get another word in, he hears a huge crash come from the other side of the room and realizes that Davis has found another way in. The bodybuilder is heard moving his way through one of the vents in the ceiling which makes the doctor try to go out the front entrance. The door doesn’t budge though which makes him really nervous. After a few seconds, the doctor grabs his potions and runs into the supply closet located nearby. Davis falls through the ceiling and lands on his feet. He roars in delight as debris sticks to his body. He tosses the jar of peanut butter over to the side to where he can get to it again.

‘I know for a fact doctor that you are in here because I bent the door frame to this room so that you couldn’t get out. Now come out from where you are so we can have a discussion.’

There is no response from the doctor which aggravates Davis. He rips up one of the monitor stations and growls flexing his huge muscles.

‘FUCK! I think I may have to eat some more of that peanut butter. My body really wants to fucking destroy this room. You are forcing me to make a dangerous decision Bloodstone. Get the fuck out here right now!’

The supply room door opens and Bloodstone walks out. Davis gets an evil grin on his face and starts to walk over to him. The doctor sweats profusely before walking backwards into the supply room again.

‘DOCTOR BLOODSTONE, stop moving right now. You are going to feel me up whether you want to or not.’

The doctor is face to face with the huge man and reaches out to feel the huge pulsing veins in his arms. Davis flexes them making the muscles swell. Bloodstone calmly runs his hands up and down them which makes Davis moan deeply. The big man takes the doctor’s hands and puts them on his heaving pecs which are continuously dripping sweat. He bounces them making the doctor grin a little.

‘You look amazing Dave and I think you can be happy looking like this. I just don’t understand why you didn’t already consume the peanut butter. What changed in you to make you have to think about it?’

Davis picks him up and looks him directly in the eyes.

‘Ohh I am definitely going to eat it doctor, I just want to try out an experiment of my own too.’

To be continued…..

• Upvote 28