"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress. Precis, Introduction, Chapters 1 & 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

An update: I have returned to writing "The Twenty"...I set it aside a few months because it is hard to write a wrestling chapter (it isn't native to me, but some members here requested it, so I decided that wrestling was what was missing.) I hope to have another chapter available very soon - perhaps within a week!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all your support! A few fans of this story have messaged me privately.   I have been busy - and wrestling is hard to write - but the wrestling chapter is on its way now - in 2 parts (I think it is a little long for one part only.)  Also - it ends abruptly - comments as always WELCOME.

Casey Rockland has met the muscle squad! and now wrestling is on the menu!  

...with a few added illustrations (not many...)

anyone care to illustrate this story....?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering but ummm: Why do you sort of advertise about bew chapters on ALL previous chapters? It is great whenever a new chapter is finished but if you keep doing this: You will keep pushing newer or other peoples stories down. At some point when you would have enough chapters you could even fill the whole first page of his forum. I do not think other writers woukd appreciate that. =0

Note that I do not mean to offend you. This is just something I have been wondering and what I am worrying about.