"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress. Precis, Introduction, Chapters 1 & 2

I am  not offended at all. Thank you. It is a good point and very reasonably put.

Frankly, it hadn't occurred to me.  I will stop doing it....

My personal preference is that when I am reading or looking at something online I want an immediate link for ease's sake to the next page or the next part. - it is not meant to push other readers work down, but rather for convenience sake so that readers can click and continue. However, it does seem to have a negative side effect if it prevents others' work from staying at the top.

My filters are set so that I only see my own story, I must acknowledge.  Most of the other stories posted here I am afraid I do not relate to or understand, although I search often. However, giants and gigantism and fantasy and magical growth without effort just do not interest me. I'm afraid I just don't get it. I don't get animal bara, either, so.....there's a lot I miss.

In future I will update the previous chapter only.

What I should probably do again at some point is develop my own website - again, I used to have one - and put the novel there, so I can update it and link it the way I'd like.  However, your comments are excellent and prompt me into being a better neighbor. Much appreciated, and thank you.

I am not offended at all. Thank you. It is a good point and very reasonably put.

Frankly, it hadn't occurred to me. I will stop doing it....

My personal preference is that when I am reading or looking at something online I want an immediate link for ease's sake to the next page or the next part. - it is not meant to push other readers work down, but rather for convenience sake so that readers can click and continue. However, it does seem to have a negative side effect if it prevents others' work from staying at the top.

My filters are set so that I only see my own story, I must acknowledge. Most of the other stories posted here I am afraid I do not relate to or understand, although I search often. However, giants and gigantism and fantasy and magical growth without effort just do not interest me. I'm afraid I just don't get it. I don't get animal bara, either, so.....there's a lot I miss.

In future I will update the previous chapter only.

What I should probably do again at some point is develop my own website - again, I used to have one - and put the novel there, so I can update it and link it the way I'd like. However, your comments are excellent and prompt me into being a better neighbor. Much appreciated, and thank you.

You already are a good neighbor, you share your story with us and you are a very nice person. ^^ But because of your filters you forgot about the other authors and that they too would like some attention for their stories. :-)

I am glad that my comment made you realize that you had made a little error. :-)

Also: I do like the sound of you making a new site for your novel. It sounds great and I look forward to the day you succeed in having that site. ^^ It is a really GREAT idea. ^^ So good luck with that.

And thank you for the kind reply. A lot of people can not accept a comment like ny previous comment and would get angry at me or others that comment similarly. I am relieved that you are not like those people. ^^ <3

Sorry, I responded to this last week but the response disappeared....Not my intent to push all the others down, so I will not do this any more in the same manner. I will add links to all, but slowly, a day or two later, one at a time. Better? I certainly do not want to be a bad forum member.

Whoops! There's the response. Not a problem at all. Your response was a superb suggestion. And, as an adult out in the world, working hard and with a long work and project history - yes, of course, constructive comments are ALWAYS welcome. One member sent me something negative and mean and bullying - and the moderators agreed, and removed the comment. But constructive criticism is invaluable. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've read several of the chapters of The Twenty over the past couple of days. As one of the biggest resident horn dogs on our forum, I must give this high praise. This is, to put it in plain English, nut-busting stuff. I came so hard once I was left convulsing and gasping.

The rich descriptions, the depictions of extreme hypermasculine, hypersexual activity, make a fantasy world that could hardly be a more potent drug for those of us who are slaves to our muscle addiction.

I'll be reading some more of this great stuff tonight. I'll have the Gun Oil handy. It will take some restraint to keep myself from exploding too quickly.

Thanks to Joey Silverado for giving pleasure to a bunch of us horny motherf*ckers.

ThickRick

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Thick Rick! Your review means a lot to me. My story is not for everyone on the Forum, I know....

Another chapter coming this Thanksgiving weekend! When it is up I will add a link to it.

• 3 weeks later...

I see this topic is now considered HOT. That's great. Please comment, how many here are actually reading this story? There's been big jump in views for this page in the last few days. Should I keep posting chapters?

The most recent chapter, Chapter 15, which had been privately requested, is sort of languishing there with very few views. I only post continuations of the story when there are requests for it, comments, Likes, and posts.