"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress. Precis, Introduction, Chapters 1 & 2

Great renders!! Thank you, Lazlong!

I am updating "The Twenty" and adding an ALL NEW CHAPTER (Chapter 23) within 24 hours! Much thanks for the renewed interest in my story.

Chapter 23
Field Trips, Part 2 – Casey Rediscovers Muscle Worship,

And Makes a New Friend

Note I have been writing "The Twenty" for nearly a decade (though since late in 2016, I have not been writing, busy with other matters.) The new muscle images and comments from my very few fans have renewed my interest.

I'm slowly updating everything from 2017 to 2021. Remember, when I first started to write, back in 2008., 2017 was still a long way away. Now it's last year.

The Twenty takes place in a muscle future. There are anomalies throughout, wrong dates, contradictions, as to be expected in a nearly 400-page muscle novel that I have been working on for a decade.

For me a muscle novel MUST be about characters, fantasy, flexing, posing, sex, and OUTRAGEOUS MUSCLES.

Look for the latest chapter by TONIGHT. And thanks to all. COMMENTS WELCOME.

@joeysilverado, even though the feedback you may have actually seen might indicate to you that you have only a few fans, believe me, you have a ton.  I, for example, tend to be one of the quiet ones on the sidelines, but only out of respect to you and your privacy.  I also don't want to come across as demanding something from you without being able to compensate you in some way.  But believe me, there are a lot of us silent fans out there.  I know I crave your written word the same way your characters crave to be worshipped!

Thank you! A lot of the reason I write is for YOU! Because you have stepped forward. I need only a few vocal fans.

I confess I have no reaction to 99.99% of the muscle fiction I read anywhere, including here. Musclepla.net, and the strange world of Seanny Scott Reid, is a notable exception - but Seanny has his limitations based on his publicly acknowledged lack of real world gym experience and his lifelong gay-closeted preference. His longing  and wistful writing, however, often gets me off. No one else does.

I lifted hard and heavy in NYC and LA gyms for 25 years. I knew dozens of bodybuilders, competitive amateur AND pro. And as an acknowledged and proud gay man, they never looked down on me. That may make a difference. I know a little about it. And I know there are dozens of muscle fans here who DO know a LOT about bodybuilding, lifting, training hard and heavy, sweating and getting dirty. They're potentially the best fans. The men who know.

Anyway, thank you for having followed me!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...