NEWS: VERIFIED ACCOUNTS & NEW DISCORD CHANGES - CLICK HERE

Sign in to follow this  
roboprobo

WTF MUSCLES?!?! (Possibly NSFW, Idk)

Mods, I just noticed this belongs in the weird/funny section. Please move it to there. Thank you.

All right, so due to boredom and my inability to have a conversation with anyone, I'm making a thread of strangeness. Nothing NSFW, TECHNICALLY, but just to get you guys to laugh at the weird muscle things out there. :P Before I end up getting the thread deleted because I don't know if I'm in the right place, please move the thread, guys, if necessary.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, DO NOT WATCH THESE VIDS OR POST THINGS THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY NSFW. :D

Let's begin with one of the greatest games of all time; Touhou. And how someone MANAGED TO ADD BILLY HERRINGTON SO IT'D BE REALLY WEIRD.

Here's touhou. If you are sensitive to lights and colors and seizures, yeah stop okay thx bye

so somebody added good ol' Billy Herrington, for some reason. THIS GUY.

Billy_Herrington.png oh hey der billy how u been wanna make outs awesome les do it

And this happened.

JonTronSurprise.gif

ECH!??!

Wat even.

nojk ilu billy lets workout

Which leads me to the next thing, gentlemen. (If there are ladies here, I apologize, how rude of me to post such things).

Now, these kinds of games 'bullet curtains' (like the original Galaga, for you old timers out there hurhurhur) are saturated with weird. Just ask Jon.

jontrongif_by_tytanick-d5tnbgc.gif

There loads of fun. OODLES OF FUN.

But then there's Cho Aniki.

Which, btw, doesn't stop being weird, here in 2014 or 2004. HERE, HAVE A LOOKSIE

Yeah, the whole game. WHOLE GAME. Muscle guys, you gotta shoot them. Muscle guys pogo sticking on other muscle guys. Muscle guys attacking you on their deskchairs. A BOSS IS A PYRAMID OF MUSCLE GUYS. IS THERE A GOD?!?!?

I dunno. It's kind of hot. In a YEAH LET'S DO SOME LSD AND EAT EACHOTHER'S FACES OFF WAY!!! :D

But no, drugs are bad.

ai-cho-aniki-feature-pic.jpg

Which, btw, leads me to my last post for tonight. You probably think, man, Japan sure is weird. Or you may be questioning how much you love muscle, because these games have somehow given you a special kind of excitement... Which is pretty normal.

BUT YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN ALL THE WEIRD SHIT YET.

Weird-Japan-5.gif

Literally just one pic, you can go google it if you've never heard of a Japan.

But hey, this is a forum about muscle. So. let's stick to the topic, yeah???

Yeah bruh, yeah.

So, you like parades, right? I like parades, she likes parades, Parades are the bomb. And video games about parades? Oh yeah, I bet that's fun too!!

Ogh, lookadat cuteness.

BUT THIS AIN'T ABOUT CUTENESS, THIS SHIT IS ABOUT MUSCLE, YO. So let's sprinkle in some muscle.

harry-potter-make-a-potion_140x140.jpg roboprobo's thread drank muscle growth potion. OH NO IT WAS POISONED WITH WEIRD.

And this happeneds.

That's right, gentlemen. A Game, about bodybuilders. and polar bear. Running after. Bodybuilders and Turtle People (kappa).

THAT is my two cents for tonight. What weird muscle things do you know about? Show us. I challenge you. There's nobody who knows weird muscle like I now weird muscle. or weird in general.

5nv0fGG.gif

also check out my actual work plz kthx bye

Shit. This topic belongs in the weird/funny section.

I honestly don't know how I missed that. I apologize to the mods, please move it there. Thank you.

I seem to remember roboprobo that Billy Herrington became really popular overseas recently. He was appearing on shows I think, it might have been in Japan actually. I have no idea why after so many years he would become so popular but I recall this happening. This is why you saw him in video games. :)

• Upvote 2

Well, you did get it in the right category, "Off Topic". I'm on mobile now so if I can't move it now then I'll do it when I get on my desktop. No worries.

This topic has been moved successfully.

• Upvote 1

Well, you did get it in the right category, "Off Topic". I'm on mobile now so if I can't move it now then I'll do it when I get on my desktop. No worries.

This topic has been moved successfully.

Thanks so much! :)

I seem to remember roboprobo that Billy Herrington became really popular overseas recently. He was appearing on shows I think, it might have been in Japan actually. I have no idea why after so many years he would become so popular but I recall this happening. This is why you saw him in video games. :)

Oh yeah, I'm aware hahah. I think Billy is a very handsome guy, especially at his older age (mmmmuscledaddy!!!!) Japan gets weird fads. I'll look up some videos I saw paying him homage lmao

• Upvote 1