Muscle Cousin Eddie, Finale

bbmikenj

Eddie and Vinny stood face to face on the mats. Well, almost face to face. Eddie was about a head taller than Vinny. "You look a lot smaller in person than on TV," Eddie said, looking down at the pro wrestler. Then he flexed his huge chest. His pecs were three times thicker than Vinny's. "I'm gonna mess you up good."

Vinny rolled his eyes. He'd fought his share of big amateur goons before in wrestling training camps. At 225lbs, he was limber enough to avoid most of their power moves and finesse his way to victory. None of them had quite the extreme development of the goon in front of him now, though. The kid had to be carrying 350lbs of hard trained muscle mass.

Eddie had pulled the straps of his singlet off his big shoulders, and now started to pull the singlet down over his massive quads. When he stepped out of it, he was only wearing a pair of UnderArmour square-cut briefs that were stretched so tight by his huge glutes that they almost looked gauzy.

"Jesus," muttered one of the guys watching from the edge of the mats.

"OK, guys," said Jack the promoter. "Let's mix it up a little. Don't hurt the kid, Vinny," he said with a slight chuckle.

Vinny leaned down and grabbed Eddie around his thickly muscled abs. Eddie grabbed Vinny back, lifted his feet off the ground, breaking his hold and slamming Vinny to the mats with a heavy thud. "Oh yehh," said Eddie, mockingly. "I got more strength in my little pinkie than you do in your whole body, little dude." Vinny got quickly back to his feet, and began to reassess the situation. But before he could, Eddie stretched out his huge arm and clotheslined Vinny right across his chest with his 19 inch forearm. Vinny spun in the air and landed hard, his face to the mat. "Get up again, so I can knock you down more," Eddie said, straddling the stunned pro wrestler. As Vinny looked up at him, Eddie put his hands on his hips and flared out his monstrous lats.

I watched from not far away, in a folding chair on the gymnasium floor. I could see Eddie's nostrils flaring and his breathing deepen, like a prize bull right before it gores the matador. Eddie looked bigger than ever. He seemed to be growing just from the adrenaline rush of beating up a pro wrestler with ease. When he flexed his arms into a double bi shot, the peak that rose up was higher than I'd ever seen it. Vinny got back on his feet, but was already unsteady. Eddie reached out with one big hand and grabbed Vinny's by the left side of his traps.

"As much as I love lifting," said Eddie, pulling Vinny into him, "my favorite thing to train is my grip. I work it hardcore, sometimes two hours of pure grip work. You feel it, little dude?"

Vinny let out a "ghhhaaaaa" sound, as Eddie tightened his hold and dug his thick fingers into the smaller man's trap muscle.

"Ha," said Eddie, "I'm just getting started. That's about 10 percent of my grip pressure. See?" And he squeezed some more. I saw Vinny's knees start to buckle. Eddie shook him back and forth some, then lowered him to his knees. Vinny tried with both his hands to break Eddie's grip. "There's no getting out of this hold, bud. It would take you and three of your friends to even get close." And he squeezed harder. It must have taken everything Vinny had not to piss himself at this point. Eddie pulled him back to his feet, lifting him by his trapped trap muscle alone. Higher and higher, until Vinny was on his tiptoes, and then, Eddie flexed his free arm in Vinny's face.

"Look at the size of my arm, dude," sneered Eddie. The huge arm swelled up, big as Vinny's head. "Kiss it," ordered Eddie, and he pulled Vinny by his trap until his face was smashed up against the swollen belly of his big biceps muscle. Vinny kissed it.  "Heh heh, yeh, dude, taste like power, don't it?" Eddie licked the side of Vinny's neck. "You taste more like sugar, little dude."  Then he straightened out his free arm and shook out the ham-sized upper muscles. He reached down and grabbed the waistband of Vinny's jeans. He pressed Vinny overhead and started using him for military presses. Up and down he went, rep after rep, and I could see Eddie's pecs and delts reddening with pump. Suddenly, he let go of Vinny's trap and shifted all his weight to one arm. He started using Vinny's 225lbs bodyweight to do one-armed triceps extensions. Eddie's shoulders and arms grew bigger with every rep. And as he held Vinny straight up overhead, his triceps popped out thick and heavily striated. Then he switched Vinny to his other arm, and used him to get an equally huge pump on those tris. Finally, he dropped Vinny to the mat and flexed over him. "Check out these horseshoes," he said, admiring his own huge tris as he flexed them rock hard. He stopped flexing, reached down, and grabbed Vinny by his ankles. "Your ears look cold, dude, lemme warm them up with your feet." He lifted Vinny's legs straight up, then bent them down toward Vinny's head, climbing down on top of him in a full mount, and pushing Vinny's legs down until his feet were pushed against his ears. Vinny struggled, but was pinned down solidly by 350lbs of strength. Eddie started to ride him around the mats like he was pushing a plow, his huge glutes and legs rippling with muscle as he moved Vinny around like a ragdoll. Vinny looked panicky, and tried tapping out by hitting Eddie's side. Eddie ignored the taps, except to say, "Hit me harder, little man, it just makes me feel bigger and stronger," and bearing down on Vinny with more of his weight.

Suddenly, I heard a deep baritone voice from behind me. "Maybe your friend should pick on someone his own size," said the voice.

I turned and looked, and saw a huge swarthy behemoth of a man right behind my chair. "Whooa," I said, and went to move away from him, but he put his thick index finger on my shoulder and pressed me back down in the folding chair I was in. The sense of his power sent a chill down my spine. I got a better look at him, and realized he was not a young man, probably in his fifties, but still enormously, powerfully built. He had on an unbuttoned flannel shirt, and his huge barrel chest thrust its way out of the front, thick with a pelt of black and gray hair. His hard, hairy roid gut pressed up against my head.

"Maybe it's time for someone to teach him some manners," he said. His neck had to be 25" around, and thick with cords of muscle. He smelled like leather and cigar smoke. He had dark fur running down the back of his huge traps, like he was half gorilla. He put one powerful hand on the back of the empty folding chair next to me, and crumpled the metal under his fingers. "I have a pretty good grip, too, no?"

All I could do was swallow hard. The guy looked like he weighed 400lbs and had never missed a day of training in fifty years. He lifted the folding chair and bent it in two, then in two again, then tossed it aside. He lumbered his way down to the mats, where Eddie was riding Vinny all over the mats. "Beg me to stop, man. Beg me," Eddie was saying to him.

"I'll make you stop," said the massive older man, stepping onto the mats. Eddie looked up and got a big grin on his face. "Now we're talking," he said, pushing himself up off of Vinny. His upper body was pumped huge from working over the smaller pro wrestler. His arms jutted out at 45 degree angles. His huge pecs were blotchy red and bloated so full that even his stretch marks were stretched. "Bring it on, old man," he said. I noticed veins that I hadn't seen before throbbing across his upper pecs, into his delts, and down his huge arms. He clenched his fists, and even more veins popped out on his club-like forearms.

The big older man pulled off his flannel shirt and tossed it. Even Eddie had to take a second to soak in the extreme massiveness of the guy. He was taller than Eddie and thicker all over. His roid gut might have been 45" around, but you could still see the ridges of his ab muscles even thru his fur. His nostrils flared as he took another step toward Eddie.

"Whoa whoa whoa," said Jack, the wrestling promoter, jumping on the mats and stepping between the two huge musclemen. "I'm glad to see you here, Might Beast, but the two of you are not going to fight unless it's on TV and we're getting paid! I'm talking pay-per-view money, two freaks like you going at it, no holds barred."

The Mighty Beast grabbed Jack's belt and curled him off the ground till they were face to face. "Move," said the massive wrestler, and then he casually rifled Jack into the row of folding chairs right in front of me. Vinny rolled off the mats and came over to see if he was alright.

The two massive musclemen eyed each other up and down. Then the Beast flexed his arms into the air, and his huge biceps peaked up high. Eddie smirked and flexed back at him in the same pose. He bounced his arms up and down slightly as he squeezed them higher. The Beast stepped into Eddie until their two roid guts were touching, the older man's rounded brick abs covered with fur, and the younger man's ridged muscle wall bulging out smooth and shiny with sweat. They pressed into each other harder, and their massive chests pushed together nip to nip.

Both smirking now, the big Beast put his fists to his waist and flared out his back. Huge lats splayed outward. Even through his back fur, I could see big mounds of muscle rolling up and tightening. Eddie cocked his head and copied the older man's pose, his lats spreading out inch for inch as wide as the Beast's, and the multiple heads of his deltoids jutting upward and outward.

"Geezus," muttered Vinny, in awe of the muscle mass on the two monsters on the mats. "That freak of nature is really your cousin?" he said to me. I simply nodded back, being somewhat star-struck by just how handsome Vinny was in person and up close.

The Beast took one step back from Eddie and said, "Hit me, boy." He kept his hands on his waist, and heaved his supersized chest outward even farther.

"Oh fuck yeh," said Eddie, bringing his right arm up overhead, then slamming his forearm into the pro wrestler's big chest with a force that would have shattered a normal man's sternum like Turkish taffy. The Beast didn't budge. Eddie smashed into the big man's chest again and again. It didn't seem to faze him at all. If anything, it looked like the blows were just making his chest swell bigger.

"Sweeet," said Eddie, as the big man's ape chest absorbed his forearm smashes. "Now do me," he said, jutting his own massive pecs out as far as he could, the two smooth mounds rounding out like medicine balls. The big older man smirked and raised his thick meaty arm high, then brought it slamming down onto Eddie, who didn't budge. "Nice," said Eddie. "Do it again." The Beast pounded Eddie's chest over and over, just as Eddie had done to him, and Eddie's Herculean pecs absorbed every one of them. Welted and reddened, his chest was swollen bigger than ever.

"Now punch my gut," said the Beast. "Try and make me feel something this time." Eddie swung into the big man's rounded, hard ballgut, which didn't even dent, but did make the powerful massive wrestler take a step back. "You got some good strength for a young punk," said the big man. "You want to form a tag team with me?"

"Do what?" asked Eddie.

"Team up together. The two of us are genetic freaks. Together, we'd be unstoppable freaks." The Mighty Beast crunched his arms forward into a most muscular pose.

"Man, that would kick ass," said Eddie, flexing back with his own most muscular. The two men's noses were almost touching as their nostrils flared and muscle bulged out all over their massive bodies.  

"Sure would. We'd kick ass all over Japan, make a fortune."

On hearing that, Jack limped his way back onto the mats. "No no no, not Japan...here. You could make a fortune here..."

"Japan would be awesome," said Eddie, completely ignoring Jack.

"Yep," said the Beast, also ignoring Jack. "They love huge American muscle over there. You'll be a superstar in no time. And the two of us, training together, we'd be 500 plus pounds each in no time, too,  tossing Japanese dudes around like playthings."

"Aw fuck yeah, man, I like the way you think. Hey Cuz," said Eddie, turning to me, "you hear that? I'm moving to Japan."

And so it came to pass, that, after getting his passport, Eddie moved to Japan and formed a hugely successful tag team with the Mighty Beast.

Ironically, Vinny the Viking and I hooked up back here in the states. I followed him to his venues whenever I could, and we started lifting together. With Vinny's help, and the help of some of his special supplements, I got to 240lbs of rock solid muscle. Vinny grew to 290, and became a big success in Jack's up and coming wrestling league. Who would have ever seen it working out like this, just because I let my musclehead cousin move in with me?

Vinny and I the two of them on youtube now and then. They bill themselves as The Beast and the Freak, the first tag team weighing over a combined weight of 1000lbs of pure power. It riles both of us up, watching the two mass monsters demolish their opponents with such cocky glee. Who knows, maybe the two of us will form our own tag team one day.
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 18

Nice! I had hopes that the Mighty Beast would make an appearance and the two muscle beasts would get to know each other, but becoming a muscle powered, 1000 pound+ tag team, wow, they'd be unstoppable! I think they would be incredible to watch, tossing guys around like rag dolls, probably would have to take on teams of 4 and 5 to make it fairer, but they'd still dominate and win those matches.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Holy mottherf***ing shit! How could I overlook this masterpiece of a series for 4 years! Eddie's character was perfectly written! And the homoerotic chemistry between him and his cousin was so authentic! 

It could've only been topped if the cousins had given in to their desires: F(orce f)eeding Eddie, watch him juice (even more), muscle worship, sex... but this is some high level complaint! 

Still some of the best stories Ive read for months! Congrats, dude!