Aged Beef

londonboy

What is it about an older guy with muscles?  Why is it that seeing some beefed up grampa-looking guy can make one of my hands immediately hone in on my right nipple and the other hand quickly zoom in to squeeze the tip of my hardening cock.  Tweaking the nub and the head at the same time can make me gurgle like a little baby and make the vision I’m beholding seem even more powerful.  It can also make my eyes roll into the back of my head if the daddy is worth staring at for a long time, instead of just a few furtive glances.  I can’t explain it and I really don’t care to figure out what it means psychologically – I just know that seeing some silver-haired guy with crows feet around his eyes looking all buff and bulging out of a tight shirt can make me want to bend over and grab my ankles faster than a dress comes off a certain type of girl on prom night.  It’s as natural a response as my leg kicking out when the doctor hits my knee with his little hammer.  I just can’t help myself – no matter how hard I try.  A senior muscleman is the closest thing to heaven I’ve ever experienced.  And that’s one of the main reasons I took a summer job at Home Depot.  It’s seemed to be the mecca for all things muscled and gray.  Thank goodness I had to wear an apron – since I constantly needed help hiding the college-boy bulge I seemed to sprout continuously.  The employee bathroom toilet swallowed up more of my semen in one summer than my bedroom sheets had since my first and subsequent wet dreams.  It was like the gay boy’s Disneyland – since it was certainly the happiest place on earth for me.  Even on the slowest days I was guaranteed a few gratuitous shots of elderly workmen who seemed to spend as much time in the gym as they did at worksites lifting things in the sun.  I was beginning to doubt going back to college in the fall could get any better than five work days a week at the Depot.

There was nothing – and I mean nothing – that could have gotten me prepared for what happened my fifth week on the job.  Since I was very outgoing and had a pretty good head on my shoulders I had been groomed quickly by my manager as someone that was trustworthy and had potential.  Mr. Simmons met me at the time clock that morning and asked me to train a new employee.  My own orientation had not been that long ago and I remembered enough of what had happened then that I didn’t think twice about the offer.  I was to meet some guy named Liam MacDonald at the front doors and tour him around the store.  He was then supposed to ‘shadow’ me for the day.  I saw my trainee from about twenty yards away when I stepped out from one of the aisles and my cock spurt out a few drips of pre-cum without even being hard.  The man standing in the big open doorway at the front of the store was my version of a wet dream come true.  Clearly in his mid-sixties, Liam was as thick as a KitchenAid fridge and if he hadn’t been dressed in skin-hugging clothes the apron would have looked like a smallish loincloth on his big frame. 

The guy had dark horn-rimmed glasses that highlighted his glimmering slicked-back silver hair in a way that made him look both devastatingly handsome and a little ‘nerdy-cute’ at the same time.  We were about the same height – five ten – but that’s where the body comparisons stopped.  I thought myself in pretty good shape for a healthy twenty-two year old, but compared to Liam I looked like a stick-figure guy on the cover of a children’s book about wimps.  The cuffs of his short-sleeved polo shirt cut into his biceps in that ‘one flex can rip the thing to shreds’ kind of way.  I was pretty sure he had ringed indentions in his bulging guns at the end of the day since his sleeves were so tight – but I wasn’t complaining.  It was the kind of powerful look that made my nipples tingle with excitement.  The dude’s quads stuck so far out that his apron – the same sized apron that wrapped around most of my body – couldn’t come close to covering the curved bulges sticking out on either side.  And Liam’s lats ballooned out so far that I knew it was impossible for the dude to rest his forearms against his hips unless he pressed them in with all his might.  His arms kind of stayed perpetually bent as they rested on those tremendous supports underneath.  My head became a little cloudy and my legs weakened when I gazed on the guy’s perfectly shaped chest.  If you had gazed on just that part of Liam you would have said it was the body of a twenty-six year old heavyweight bodybuilder.  I could have worked only my pectoral muscles for the rest of my life and they would have never come close to looking like the shelf this man had attained – or been blessed with, it was hard to tell if it was all from workouts or partly because of genetics.  The mounds of muscle underneath his shirt shot out like hard cloth-covered mountains that small children could have used to learn how to ski.  I was a sucker for a manly chest and Liam had the kind of bulging ape-teats that made me want to sell my soul to the devil for just an hour of sucking.  This wasn’t just a well-built senior citizen; he was every god on Mount Olympus rolled into one.  I had trouble walking as I got closer to the man and I was worried I was going to pass out as soon as I was close enough to smell what surely was perfect he-man musk.  My voice cracked when I spoke to him – they guy forcing me into a second puberty just because of his immense body.

“You must be Liam.  I’m Makana.”

“Hey Makana.  It’s great to meet you.”

As soon as his hand engulfed mine I lost control of my legs and they visibly wobbled.  I struggled hard to prevent myself from collapsing into a pile of mush and concentrated on shaking Liam’s calloused strong manly paw.  I couldn’t help myself and I let my eyes drop immediately to his swelling biceps and suddenly extra saliva started filling my mouth.  The man’s arm bulged out larger and the sleeve of his polo cut into his skin even more.   I think drops of water fell from my tongue, which was hanging out across my bottom lip.  All of this was an uncontrollable reaction and I struggled hard to force my gaze back up to his bluish-gray eyes – highlighted even more by his beautiful elder papa hair.   I felt like I was having some kind of stroke or something – my mind simply stopped working and I didn’t know how to move any part of my body.  If Liam caught on to any of this he didn’t make it obvious.  He squeezed my hand strongly and then released – but not before, I had the feeling, he was sure I had fully recovered.  The man also continued the conversation for me – a kind gesture that didn’t go unnoticed.

“You must have some Hawaiian in you.”

“I do.  Um . . . most people don’t ever guess that.”

“Well, it’s a pretty common name in Hawaii, right?  I’ve spent some time there.  What island are you from?”

“Yeah, lots of people have my name.  I’m originally from Molokai.”

“A great island.  I’ve been there a few times.  I even hiked down to Kalaupapa to see where Fr. Damien did his work.”

“It’s incredible what that man did.  You’re lucky you got to visit there.  So . . . um, ready to see the store?”

“I sure am.  Lead the way, sir.”

I couldn’t tell if it was the smile, the incredible dimples, or the strong-as-hell jawline that made me pause briefly after Liam had spoken.  I just couldn’t move.  The man’s beauty and his warmth demeanor caught me off guard and I had no power to prevent my idiotic reaction.  Clearly, the guy was as nice as he was handsome and that made me fall for him even harder than before.  I think that Liam wanted to make sure I didn’t embarrass myself so he started walking toward aisle one when he noticed my feet couldn’t work.  A soft whimper escaped my mouth and I had to lean against a pile of lumber when I got a glimpse of the man’s humongous back.  I got the feeling that if the senior muscle dude had suddenly gone into reverse I would have heard a loud beeping noise to signify something as huge as a semi was backing up.  The expanse of his shoulders was incredible and I got the feeling that he was as wide as I was tall.  His traps, delts, and lats bulged so much that it looked like there was a mountain range under his shirt.  The man blocked my view of half the store.  The dude’s incredibly thin waist emphasized the hugeness above even more.  I could tell he certainly had trouble finding pants that could fit over his monstrous legs and wouldn’t swallow his tiny midsection.  I suddenly realized I was mumbling to myself – simply uttering gibberish because I was so overwhelmed by the new employee’s unbelievable body.  And to top it all off and rock all my desires, the guy was clearly in his sixties.  I somehow gathered my strength and my wits before Liam realized I wasn’t behind him.  I then sort of half stumbled and half walked to catch up with him since my legs were still not functioning well.  He turned to look at me when I fell into step beside him.

“Um . . . what brings you to work at Home Depot, Liam?”

“The truth?”

“Yeah . . . I guess.”

“Well I retired two years ago at sixty-five and about three months back I realized I was spending about sixty percent of my awake hours at the gym.  While that was good for my physical health, it wasn’t too good for me mentally or emotionally.  I was also spending a little too much money on new wardrobes every six months.  I think I just got bored of being retired and kind of got obsessed about working out.  I’m not complaining, Makana, since I’m in the best shape of my entire life at sixty-seven, but I was quickly becoming a gym hermit who had no interaction with other people.  The owner of my gym finally set up an intervention for me after I lifted ten hours straight one day, only stopping for meals and to take a leak.  It was then I decided to find a job.  Since I use to own a construction company that I sold when I retired, I figured this would be a good place for me.”

“Well the working out certainly paid off – you look great.  I can’t believe you’re sixty-seven!”

“Thanks, Makana.  I’ve cut back to only two hours, six days a week.  It’s still a little obsessive, but I’m actually making time to do other things, as well.  As for the age, I certainly don’t feel it – but I’ll be sixty-eight next month.  It’s weird to be that old and easily lifting more weight that most twenty year olds in the gym.  I’ve always been conscious about my health, though, so I guess it paid off.”

I wanted to say, “like hell it did!” or something like that, but I knew it would sound a little weird.  I didn’t want to show my crazy eagerness to impress the man or have my need to get him to like me make me look overzealous.  I simply nodded my head up and down and tried to hide the intense amazement and lust that was consuming my body.  If I had painted a picture of my supreme dream-man I could not have come close to matching what walked beside me.  It was like Liam had been magically created to prove to me what a real muscle senior daddy could actually look like.  All of my fantasies up to this point in life now seemed pathetic and limited.  Liam was definitely making me re-shape images that had helped me to beat off for years.  I knew I would probably never think of any other man to reach ejaculation and I was desperately trying to not let that affect how I was acting, but it was incredibly difficult.  There was also a tip-like bulge causing my apron to poke out in a very inappropriate way and was even causing me some pain while walking.  If the big muscle gramps noticed my raging hard-on he didn’t acknowledge it in any way.  I got the feeling; again, that Liam was too much of a gentleman to ever do anything that would cause me embarrassment. 

“Well, here we are at the Garden Department.  Let me show you around.”

For the next three hours I was in muscleman bliss.  I was able to stay focused on the task at hand and I shared everything I knew about the Depot with Liam.  Since the guy had owned a construction business I didn’t need to spend any time explaining many of the departments.  As a matter of fact, he shared a few interesting tidbits with me and I ended up being the one that learned the most during our tour.  I warmed up to the senior muscleman even more than earlier as we walked around the store.  Liam had a certain calmness about him – something that seemed to only come with very large and confident men – that somehow even soothed my raging lust for most of our time together.  I couldn’t help myself, though, and stole long glances at the man’s huge muscles every chance I got – thinking I was being careful enough to not get caught.  Part of me, however, hoped Liam would notice and that it would flatter him tremendously.  If the man did notice, he did not let on at all.  We ended up taking our lunch break together and I was surprised to see we had the exact Sur La Table lunch carrier – something that brought me great joy.  When Liam pulled out what was clearly a nice meal of leftovers I saw another way to win his friendship.

“Someone else likes to cook, I see.”

“Yeah, I find it soothing and healthier.”

“What did you bring today?”

“Just some jambalaya I made on Sunday.  And what did you bring?”

“Some leftover pan-seared salmon I made for my parents last night.”

“Sounds good.  It looks good, too.  Hey, Makana, thanks a lot for the orientation today.  I think it’s really going to help me.  I think I’ll like working here.”

“I hope so, Liam, and it was my pleasure to show you the place.  Do you . . . um . . . mind if I ask you a personal question.”

“Uh oh, sounds serious.  Shoot away.”

“What’s it like . . . to . . . be . . . um . . . so big?” 

“That’s personal?  I think you let me off easy.  Wow, I’ve been big for so long I kind of take it for granted now.  I don’t know . . . I guess it’s kind of cool.  I’ve worked hard to build up my body so it’s neat that I automatically get respect most of the time.  I’m sure I intimidate people sometimes, but I don’t mean to.  I think people just assume I’m some sort of meathead jerk or something – but I’m not.  I can’t lie to you, Makana, sometimes it’s fun to see people’s reaction to my body.  Most of the time it falls into one of three categories – people that get a little scared, people that immediately feel threatened, or sometimes people get excited about my size and they ask to feel part of my body.  I’ve kind of learned how to deal with each group differently – to lessen the tension, I guess.  It’s fun to see people gawk and get surprised when they touch my arm or chest, though.   Being this huge can also cause problems, too – like on small airplanes, in tiny bathroom stalls, in cramped theatre seats, or in compact cars.  It can be a burden, but most of the time it’s fine.  I guess I really don’t think about it at all.  Now, can I ask you a personal question?”

“Sure, It’s only fair, I guess.”

“Would you go on a date with me?”

“What?”

“I’m sorry, Makana, I asked Sybil, the cashier, if you were gay and she said you were.  I just wondered if you’d care to go out with me?”

“No, I mean . . . it’s just . . . “

“Am I too old for you?  I mean I’d understand.  I could be your grandfather, for goodness sakes.”

“No, Liam, no . . . I’d love to go out with you.  I’m just caught off guard by the invitation . . . by the fact that you’d like to go out with me.”

“What?  You’re cute as hell, Makana.  That dark Hawaiian complexion, those beautiful black eyes, and that tight college-boy body – what’s not to like?”

“Um . . . thanks, but you’re just . . . well, you’re huge, Liam!”

“I’m hoping you’re one of the people in the ‘I’d like to feel parts of that huge body’ I was describing earlier and not one of the ones that’s threatened or scared.”

“I think I’m probably at the top of the list when it comes to being someone that gets into big men, Liam.  I also have a special thing for older guys.”

“It sounds like we’re a match made in heaven, Makana.  Would you be available for dinner on Friday night.”

“If I wasn’t free – trust me – I’d cancel whatever was scheduled.  I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you the entire tour.”

“I had the same problem, Makana.  Then it’s a date.  I’m not sure I’ll be able to last until Friday.  It’s a good thing they have me scheduled on the other side of the store this week.”

“There’s always lunch, though, Liam.  We can put each other through torture for at least an hour every day.”

“It sounds like a plan.”

Part Two

I think I stayed perpetually hard for the next four days.  I thought about Liam constantly – at work, at home, even in my dreams – and it was worse because we made sure we got the same lunch break each day.  We were inseparable during that brief time in the outdoor eating area.  We continued to impress each other with our culinary skills and it was clear we went all out to try and bring something the other person would love.  My lasagna made Liam smile from happy taste buds and his flourless chocolate cake was to die for.  During those four days my lust for his huge older muscled body didn’t dampen at all.  I grew to like his sense of humor, his generosity, and his intelligence – but it was the perfect bulges that made every stitch of his clothing balloon out and ooze with sex that continued to make me weak at the knees.  I didn’t let on completely how infatuated I was with his body, but I think Liam was starting to get a pretty good idea.  I asked a million and one questions about his exercise routine, how much he weighed (almost swooning when he said three ninety-seven), the amount of weight he could bench, and so much more.  It would have probably been pretty clear to even a deaf and dumb guy that I was way into Liam’s body.  I shared a lot with him, as well, and loved how focused he’d get when I’d share my dreams and aspirations.  I’m pretty sure he understood that I would have thrown my body over the picnic table in a split second if he asked – offering my ass or cock to him without any problem.  I continued to jerk off thinking about Liam’s huge arms, his monstrous chest, or his massive quads any chance I got – whether at the store or at home.  Finally, Friday rolled around and we were both clocking out.  I was barely able to contain my excitement.  I was also feeling pretty bold.

“I was thinking I could just leave my car here, Liam, so we can ride together.”

“I’ve been thinking the same thing.  We can swing by and get it tomorrow.”

I know my face immediately turned bright red – not from embarrassment, but from the rush of delight that flew through my body when I heard his words.  It was perfectly clear what Liam’s intention was – and he knew exactly how it would affect me.  I stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds, mainly because I knew any type of movement might cause my suddenly rock-hard cock to start ejaculating uncontrollably.  How was I ever going to make it through dinner?  My need for this older man had grown to feverish heights.  I literally ached for the man.  It also felt like I might pass out from excitement.  I gained some confidence and responded, but I could barely muster up more than a whisper.

“Or even on Sunday.”

“Or even on Sunday, Makana.  What a great idea.”

Liam’s smile made my legs give out.  I fumbled back into the rack attached to the wall that held the timecards.  Liam jumped into action and reached out to grab my shoulder before I slid to the floor.  As soon as his big hand touched me – the first time we had made bodily contact since our handshake on the first day – I closed my eyes and gasped softly.  My reaction made Liam immediately nervous.

“Did I hurt you?”

“No . . . the complete opposite.  I’m fine. Liam.  I just need a second to recover from being a little over-stimulated.”

This made the big elder man laugh out loud.  He still held on to my shoulder - making me feel like it was something small and delicate because of his strong huge calloused hand.  I sensed his power – even just through his fingers – and it turned me on more than anything I could ever remember.  I wanted to turn my head and bend down to kiss his thick manly paw, but I forced myself not to do what came so naturally.  I knew there’d be lots of time for kissing later on.  I forced my legs to straighten out and I regained my composure.  Liam released my shoulder and my body immediately missed the contact with the huge man, mainly because his power somehow made me feel secure and comfortable.  I also suddenly felt cold – the heat from Liam’s huge body certainly warmed my small frame up quickly, in more ways than one. 

“I like it when you touch me.”

“Do you, now, Makana.  That’s good to know.  I think there might be a lot of touching later on this evening.  Maybe a little carrying, too.”

“Oh shit, no!  Calm down, calm down, calm down.  No, no, no!  I will not lose it!”

“Makana, what’s the matter?”

“Shhhhh, Liam.  Don’t speak for a few seconds.  Please.”

The idea of Liam holding my body in is huge muscle arms was too much for my weakened body to handle.  I had quickly moved to the edge of release and I knew if the man said anything more to me I was going to pump out a big wad of cum in my drawers.  I just needed the big elder god to be quiet for a few seconds.  I shut my eyes and leaned against the rack again.  I focused my thoughts on anything besides the massive monster standing in front of me.  Liam quickly figured out what was happening and stood there – totally silent and completely still.  It took almost a full minute for my body to get beyond it’s teetering on the brink of orgasm.  I could feel my balls tightening and the pressure building in my cock.  I breathed in and out pretty hard – like a woman in labor – and it helped me to not lose control.  I was finally able to open my eyes and look upon the senior muscled angel standing before me.  The big guy was smiling and patiently waiting for me to return from the edge.

“It looks like we successfully avoided an accident.” 

“I think we also avoided me passing out!  Liam, you got to be careful with what you say or what you do around me.  You put me in a delicate situation just by being near me.  I could easily spill every drop of semen within my body because of you doing something like carrying me.  Just the thought of it makes me zoom close to the point of no return.” 

“Okay, then, Makana.  That’s good to know.  I think I’ll be working hard to give you some release later on.  We could play a game like ‘let’s see how long it takes Makana to explode’ or something like that.  But I can wait until we’re in a more private place, I promise, sir.”

“That would be great, Liam.”

“Ready for dinner?”

“And for everything else!”

My words brought a bigger smile to Liam’s face and I knew immediately that he was ready for what would come after dinner, as well.  I was amazed as we entered the restaurant about fifteen minutes later how everyone stared at the big man.  I don’t know why it surprised me, since I found myself staring uncontrollably at him all the time, too.  I guess it had something to do with the fact that he was with me – something I still didn’t fully understand.  After the meal had been ordered and his wine had been poured, I began to learn a little more about the beautiful muscleman.  Liam was clearly in a mood to share. 

“Um . . . Makana . . . I have a confession to make.  It’s kind of embarrassing and I’ll understand if it . . . well, if it turns you off.”

“This sounds interesting.  Confess away, big man.”

“Well . . . I . . . uh . . . I get really jacked . . . from, um . . . being . . . well, you know . . . worshipped.  It’s even how I . . . um . . . jack-off most of the time . . . imagining some guy . . . you know . . . worshipping me.”

I sat there stunned as I saw Liam’s face turn bright red.  Here was this giant getting really embarrassed as he confessed he loved being deified by some guy and all I wanted to do was adulate him twenty-four hours a day.  I don’t think he understood the depth of my devotion to muscled older men.  I was quite sure he actually thought his confession might make me run away in disgust.  His discomfort in sharing his secret was so endearing that it almost made me shed a tear.  My mind drifted briefly to the idea of the ‘perfect storm’ – when specific conditions were just right for a weather system to produce something so powerful that it could do intense damage.  That’s how this moment felt.  The lustful conditions were so perfect that I had a feeling the two of us would still be awake when the sun came up – and we’d still have blue balls and hard cocks just aching for the umpteenth release.  If this man liked being worshipped then he had just hit the highest jackpot ever by revealing that little tidbit to me.  When it came to worshipping muscle – especially older muscle – there could not have been a more devoted disciple. 

“In the past, Liam, some of the idols I have chosen to adulate have not been able to stay with it for the long haul.  They have ended up being weak and not really worthy of my unending adoration.  The older musclemen I’ve dated have actually outlasted the younger lads, but no one has proven a worthy longstanding temple.  Are you sure you’re up for the task?”

I could sense that my carefully chosen words were causing something almost supernatural to be released in Liam.  His body seemed to suddenly pulse with more intensity and I quickly realized it was because every muscle was being powerfully tensed.  I saw a look of ‘challenge accepted’ creep across his face and I actually got nervous that I had truly met my match.  I had a strong suspicion that this big man’s desire for adoration might just be insanely more severe than my need to worship, even though I had never thought that possible.  I was suddenly thankful that we were in a public place because I believed the huge older muscle mountain would have grabbed me right then and there and slammed my face into all parts of his hardened body if he could have.  It was pretty clear that I had unleashed a volcano of untapped pleasures within Liam just by making it obvious that his confession only thrilled me even more than I already was – something I had thought impossible.

“I always reward faithful subjects handsomely, Makana.”

“You already have, Liam.”

This comment made the man pause briefly – so caught off guard was he by my confession of presently being very happy.  We both knew there was a lot more to come from this hurricane of passion building between us, but Liam was unprepared to hear that I was already deeply satisfied.  I saw a look of recognition flash through his eyes, as if he was realizing for the first time that he was being blessed with the proverbial ‘soul mate’ some gurus always spoke about.  This intense bond that had been growing between us for the last week was being solidified in a special way and each of us was beginning to understand that nothing would be able to break it apart.  I suddenly didn’t care about college.  I didn’t care about pleasing my family.  I didn’t care about having any future that didn’t involve the giant man sitting in front of me.  Many people would have called this feeling ‘love’ – and that was certainly part of it – but it was so much more than just a ‘heart thing.’  Liam and I were moving into territory I was pretty sure neither of us had ever charted before.  We were connecting on a spiritual level, an emotional level, and intellectual level, a sexual level, and a deeply demanding level.  It was clear we both understood that continuing to fan into flame this connection that was roaring between us would seal us together in a way that was both frightening and completely exciting at the same time.  Liam evidently felt it, too.

“Now’s the time to get off this wild ride, Makana.  If you’re not willing to commit to whatever this is that is about to explode between us, please tell me now.  I’ve been hurt in the past and that was by people that didn’t create a fourth of the intense desire you have released in me.  If you backed out now it would just be my heart that would be broken, but if we continue and then you decided it wasn’t right I believe my very soul would be extinguished.”

“It doesn’t make sense we both could feel this way so quickly, Liam.  And for the record, my heart, soul, and spirit already rest in your powerful hands.”

“And I’ll protect them with my life, sir, I promise.  You know, of course, that it is taking every ounce of my strength not to grab this table, toss it across the room grab you in my arms, and smother you with all my muscles.”

“Well, we have ordered and it would be wasteful not eat the meal.  Besides, I kind of like knowing I’m causing you to almost lose control.  It’s kind of like playing with dynamite.  Everyone around us has no idea the potential danger they are in – the possibility of being shocked by some huge muscleman going on a lustful rampage.”

“You are an evil, evil man.”

“I need to have some weapon that equals what your body does to me – and I think the only thing I’ve got are my teasing words that seem to work you into an intense sexual frenzy.”

“You have no idea what kind of ticking bomb you are playing with, Makana.”

“That’s what makes it fun, big man, that’s what makes it fun.  I’ll quit teasing as soon as you deflate your gorgeous, cock-hardening muscles – it’s the only way we’d be even.”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that.  You make me want to be even bigger – now that I know my body turns you on so much.”

“Exactly!  That’s why I choose to tease you with my words, as well.  Take a nice cool drink of water, Liam; here comes the first question to push you even closer to the orgasmic cliff.  Later on, what part of your body should I worship first?”

The big man quickly closed his eyes – but reopened them because visions of what I might be doing came quicker when lids were down.  He was visibly shaken by my question – mainly because his mind immediately went to whatever lustful pleasure he liked most.  That was the exact reaction I desired.  I also hoped he would share the first thing that came to his mind – so I’d know what his favorite form of adoration was.  I watched closely as the big man willed his body to settle down and he actually broke into a smile – one that made it clear he was regrouping for this sexual battle that was in full force between us.  I got a slight inkling of the power within the older man – he was clearly not a foe to be taken lightly.  I needed to prepare myself for the battle I had started – realizing that Liam had an arsenal of weapons – his muscles – that clearly outnumbered anything I had.  I was going to have to use my intellect and my ability to subvert his defenses by revealing my lust for his body slowly just so I could come close to equaling his power.  I knew deep in my heart that he could win the battle easily by merely flexing an arm or undoing a few buttons of his shirt – and it was clear he knew the same thing – but Liam wanted to make the fun last as long as I did.  He also wanted to build the looming explosion below his waist until its release would be mind-boggling and would cement our union in a way neither of us completely understood.

“Funny you should ask that, Makana.  Before I get down to being worshipped I usually like to pump up my body big – really big – just to make it worthwhile for my worshiper.  It seems to add a little fun to the pre-show if I actually use the obliging fellow as my barbell for warming up.”

The big tease knew exactly how his words would affect me.  I had clearly underestimated his talents for taunting.  I needed a few seconds to kick visions of his big arms pushing my body into the air above his head - or even while he lay on the floor - out of my mind.  It was a hell of a lot harder than I thought it would be.  I forced myself to look at Liam’s face, just so I wouldn’t see his big arms through his tight shirt and long to be easily lifted by them.  I teetered on the edge of a dark chasm, almost giving into my urge to spew Liam-muscle induced cum into my briefs – that’s how turned on I got from being easily tossed around by a big muscle daddy.  That’s also how much I longed for the man across the table to show me how powerful he was by pressing me up and down for hundreds of repetitions.  For a few seconds I didn’t care about the people around us – I thought about letting my moans of pleasure as my cock pumped out heavy loads of juice fill the restaurant and bring every gaze in the place to our table.  I knew that after one good look at Liam no one would have blamed me for my reaction.  I, however, like Liam wanted to make the fun last a lot longer.  I retreated from the edge and smiled at my adversary. 

“Touché, sir.  I can see I have met a worthy opponent.  I will have to re-double my efforts.”

“When something is very important to me, Makana, I can unleash stamina beyond your wildest dreams.”

“That’s what I’m hoping, Liam.”

Luckily, our food came at that moment.  I was on lust overload for the larger-than-life older man, so it was good to have a break.  I sensed that Liam was just as thankful for the time out.  We spent most of the meal talking about ‘first date’ kinds of things – favorite movies, favorite vacation spots, and similar mundane things.  We both wanted the conversation to return to other more excitable topics, but we also realized the danger that came with such a move.  As I took my last sip of my second cup of post-dinner coffee – ordered because I anticipated being up for a long time – I purposefully moved the conversation back to stimulation ground.  Liam had insisted on paying for the meal, citing his age as reason he should be paying.  He knew that any reference to him being much older turned me on.  He was busy figuring out the tip, with some handsome reading glasses pulled out of a pocket, when I returned to previous conversations.

“I think I put on a few pounds from that great meal.  Maybe I’ll give you a little more resistance when you’re doing your pre-worship exercises.”

I saw a smile creep across the bottom of his face – even with him looking down at the table.  He continued to figure out his math, but was not about to let me get the upper hand in this conversation.  He chose his words carefully, knowing full well the kind of impact they would have on me.  It was like he had lobbed a sexual hand grenade onto my side of the table. 

“I’m easily benching three eighty five these days, Makana, I don’t think you’ll give me much resistance at all.  I just lift guys like you for show.”

I was extremely thankful I had swallowed my coffee.  I know I would have spit it out all over the table if it had still been in my mouth.  Liam didn’t look up – he didn’t need to.  He could sense my reaction fully and it turned him on very much.  I started calculating in my head and realized he was basically benching what equaled to two and a half of my body’s weight put together.  I instantly wondered if that meant he might be able to lift my entire body with just one arm – something that made me shiver in delight.  I couldn’t speak for a few seconds – something I had the feeling was going to happen a lot from now on.  Liam looked up at me and his face was full of pride.  The guy was more than double my age and he was lifting more weight than I would probably ever be able to push into the air – even with a crane.  He was also more than twice the size of me.  I could see in Liam’s eyes that he knew he was now way out in the lead in our little game of turning each other on.  I also knew, though, that the more excited I got - it thrilled him more, as well.  It was like a chemical reaction that was ever true or an equation’s answer that never changed.  If my pleasure increased his pleasure increased and vice versa.  I wanted to say something but I couldn’t think of anything that would top what he had just shared.  He was not, however, going to let that be the end of this present struggle.

“I’ve lifted guys double your size over my head for a good fifty reps, Makana.  I think you’ll have to add a lot of pounds to give me some resistance.  Really good form on shoulder presses seems to make a lot of guys happy.  It’s always important to me that we’re someplace where the guy can watch my arms and shoulders bulging massive as I crank out my sets.  It’s just an added bonus for the fellow as his body methodically travels up and down.”

“Now who’s being evil, Liam?”

“I believe you started it, young man.”

We stared at each other for a few seconds of silence.  I was amazed that we had gotten back to this place of heightened sexual tension so quickly.  It was going to be difficult for both of us to leave the restaurant without having our crotches reveal the level of our arousal.  I was so hard that I didn’t think I’d be calming down for days.  I hoped Liam was in the same predicament.

“Shall we move on to the next part of the evening, Makana?  Or should I say the next part of the weekend?”

“I’m more than ready, Liam.”

He stood up first and my eyes went straight to the area I had just been contemplating.  My jaw dropped when I beheld what looked like the outline of a thermos pressing against his pants.  I knew the guy was big, but I had not been prepared for his cock to match the rest of his massiveness.  I forced myself to stand up, too, noticed the approving smile I received after Liam glanced at my crotch, and then led the way out of the restaurant after he held out his huge arm in the gesture of a gentleman.  I could feel that he was right behind me and I knew he was checking out my backside like a typical construction worker gawking at someone walking by.  And then, as if to confirm what I was thinking, he spoke.  He did nothing to hide his voice and after noticing the glances from other patrons and staff I knew I wouldn’t be returning to that restaurant ever.

“What a nice tight ass, young man.”

I felt my face flush red – not from embarrassment, but from the compliment.  I had hoped he’d like what I had to offer on my backside – it was one of my best attributes.  His approval meant the world to me.  I found myself smiling and I got a wink from the hostess – a sign that said she realized how lucky I was to have such a gorgeous man offering me such praise.  I smiled even more broadly and stepped out into the cold air.  Suddenly, my pants were riding up my ass painfully and my feet were not touching the ground.  My body fell forward a little, but a big hand grabbed my shoulder.

“I thought I’d give you a glimpse of what’s to come, Makana.  I also thought I’d help you to my truck.”

It dawned on me that the big man was carrying me with one hand.  He had grabbed my belt and the back of my slacks with his right hand, steadied me with his left, and was now hoisting me into the air with no problem.  We were still moving forward but my feet just dangled in the air.  There was little I could do – Liam was basically manhandling me as if I were a small child.  Compared to him, my body was like that of a small child.  I was set back down on the ground when we were by the passenger door of his truck.  I reached down and pulled the back of my pants out of my ass crack.  A big hand immediately slid into place over my butt as soon as I had my pants back to normal.  Liam pressed his paw into my muscled cheeks, squeezed hard a couple of times, and then made an approving sound that was halfway between a moan and a big animal purring. 

“Damn, that feels good, Makana.  I’ve been wanting to feel your ass all week long.”

I turned my body around and then pressed my back against the door of his truck.  I reached out and placed my palms on his massive chest.  I made a similar sound to the one he had made just seconds ago.  My hands started kneading his hard muscle immediately.  I let my thumbs scrape across his jutting nipples and loved how it made Liam close his eyes and coo a little.  I looked into his face and smiled broadly.

“And I’ve wanted to feel these all week long, Liam.  Tense them hard for me, big man.”

I’m not sure if it was the way I told him to do it, his eagerness to impress me, or the fact that my hands were working double time on his huge chest, but Liam tightened his pec muscles immediately and I almost creamed in my pants.  I knew the guy’s body would be hard, but I wasn’t prepared for how powerful his muscles could be when flexed.  My fingers were clamping down hard on his pec meat and when everything was tensed they were forced to let go.  The strength in my hands was nothing when compared to what his chest could put out.  I was forced to flatten my palms and merely press up against the mammoth, marble-like wall of muscle before me.  Liam was proudly smiling as he realized what he had made me do – grinning mainly because he knew it turned me on so much.  I brought my right hand away from the giant pec beneath it, made a fist, and sent it flying into his tensed muscle.  When it smacked into his shirt nothing moved – not his pec, not my hand, and certainly not the body of the huge man.  I hadn’t thrown a punch hard enough to hurt my fingers – I was much smarter than that – but I did get the full effect of how insanely dense this guy’s upper body truly was.  He was thicker than I was wide.  If I had closed my eyes and tried to guess what his chest felt like I would have been saying things like the hood of a big rig, two giant wrecking balls smashed together, or a double wide stainless steel freezer. 

“You didn’t even feel that punch, did you Liam?”

“What punch, Makana?”

The big man’s face was beaming at me – he was just so happy to find a guy that seemed to be as turned on by his body as he was.  I decided I needed to show Liam that I really liked it when he emphasized his hugeness and his strength, too.  I pulled both of my fists back and sent them flying into his chest at the same time.  There was still no movement from his body and my fingers actually stung a little this time.  My feeble attempt caused the older muscleman to smile even more broadly – showing all of his pearly whites.   God, it was sexy knowing  he wanted me to get turned on by his power and his huge body.  It struck me at that moment that I now had a new path to leveling our lustful playing field.

“Damn, big guy, those pecs feel like thick plates of steel.  My fingers are still in pain from smacking up against something so hard.  You must have some armor on underneath there.”

Liam’s reaction made it clear that I had hit jackpot.  He had told me earlier he loved to be worshipped, but it was only at this moment that I fully understood what it did to the man.  I wasn’t one hundred percent sure, but I think his big muscled legs actually quivered as I talked about his chest.  There was also a flicker of worry in his eyes – nervousness clearly caused by the fact that my continued talking about his body in this way could easily bring him to uncontrollable release.  I had struck gold.  I now knew Liam’s Achilles heel.  There was one big problem, though.  Talking about his body in this way – especially as my hands groped his muscles – would quickly cause me to erupt, as well.  I knew I would have to pace myself.  Even though I had found his weakness, it was clear I should not consider myself the victor.  Liam still had some tricks up his sleeve and I needed to remember that he was clearly much larger and definitely more powerful than me.  I knew that meant he probably had a lot more stamina, too – as he had pointed out earlier. 

As if to prove that my thoughts were correct, the big man reached up and undid the top three buttons of his shirt.  He wanted to make it clear to me that there were no plates of metal under the material – only the steel-like muscle of his gorgeous chest.  He also wanted to allow me my first glimpse of the deep valley-like crevice between his two pecs and the dusting of mouth-watering salt and pepper hair covering those mountainous muscles.  I realized immediately that the guy was nowhere near down for the count.  He was fully aware that showing me just part of his enormous chest – really just a fourth of the entire hugeness – was enough to send me closer to the edge than anything I might say or do to him.  He was exactly right.  I instantly did what any muscle daddy loving boy would have done as soon as he saw the deep cavity between his mounds of hard beef – I brought my head forward and slammed my face into his inviting half-exposed muscle cave.  My world stopped at that moment – everything went on pause.  I didn’t care about the people walking by as they left the restaurant, staring at us in disbelief or envy.  I didn’t care about the cars driving by, slowing down to get a good look.  I didn’t even care if Liam wanted this kind of public display or not.  I only wanted my face to be buried between two walls of solid hard muscle and my tongue to lap up any manly tastes his body produced.  I’m sure I sounded like a starving wolf that is thrown a raw steak.  I kissed and slurped up every inch of that tight space between his colossal pecs.  It was pretty clear I didn’t need to worry about Liam not wanting this kind of public display because he immediately put one of his big hands behind my head and pulled it into his body even more.  He also continued to flex his big chest just to make it squeeze my face tighter than before. 

I turned into a wild man on a mission.  I reached down and blindly found the belt loops on either side of his pants.  I then pulled his big body up against mine, while never moving my face from its perfectly warm and tight position.  When my hard cock smacked up against his giant, equally hard log we both moaned like we had been waiting for that specific connection all of our lives.  My legs went numb from the excitement and I was damn happy that the pressure from the big man’s body kept me upright and in place.  I actually think the intense power from just his pecs squeezing my face could have kept me standing with no problem.  If I was now a wild man, then that same state of being was intensified in Liam because of his enormous size.  The man was like a wild beast finally let loose from a cage.  He pressed his big body into mine – smashing me up against the truck.  I could feel the vehicle rocking back and forth slightly as the big man rubbed his crotch up and down into mine.  His hands were beyond my waist and kneading my ass – even though they were trapped between my body and the truck door.  Liam brought his face down beside my right temple – intent on making this as much about words as it was his body.

“Oh yeah, Makana, feel my big pecs smashing your face.  Don’t you just love that crushing power smothering you when I tense those big puppies?  Doesn’t that feel incredible, boy?”

I could only moan my answer – but the sound made it clear I was in muscle heaven.  I had absolutely no idea what thrilled me more – feeling his pecs squeezing the hell out of my face or listening to Liam talk about his own body that way.  I was entering into new muscle daddy territory – I had never dated an older guy that loved to be worshipped or that loved to talk about himself as much as this elder god.  The big man’s words echoed in my ears and I realized hearing Liam remark about his own huge body made all the muscles even more real for me.  It was like he was guiding me to whatever part of his body he wanted me to adore next.  It was also like our mutual admiration for his gigantic muscles – and him talking about it – could double the pleasure both of us felt.  I intensified the work my tongue was doing on the valley between his pecs and the delicious taste of salt and whatever it was that made a real man a man was so overwhelming that I was starting to feel light headed.  Of course, it could have been the fact that Liam was smashing the crap out of my face and I found it hard to inhale deeply.  Meanwhile, the older muscle man just couldn’t stop talking – clearly he understood what kind of reaction it caused in me.

“Yeah, feel how my big body squashes you against this truck, Makana.  You starting to feel like a flattened pancake?  You love how my hard muscles compress your small frame completely, don’t you?  You love how I can easily pin you against the truck and we both know you couldn’t go anywhere even if you wanted to.  That make you feel good, sport?”

Again, my moans of intense joy were the only answer Liam needed – he was getting off on pleasing me so much.  I was using my strong glute muscles and the momentum of my grinding crotch to bang my cock into his as hard as I could.  In response, Liam would force his pelvis forward and trap my lower body against the truck and then he would grind his hefty piece of meat into me, making my mind go crazy with a need for more.  He’d then release the pressure and allow me to start all over.  At that point I think our two cocks were the hardest things in the world – that’s how off the charts turned on we both were.  I had placed my hands on both of his hard biceps, loving how the huge mounds bulged and hardened as he kneaded my ass cheeks roughly.  I tried to squeeze his upper arms but not only could I not get my hands over the enormous mass I also couldn’t dent the things in at all.  There was nothing to grab hold of – just as had happened with his chest earlier.  I quickly abandoned that task and sent both of my hands into the back of his pants and ran my cold hands across his hard ass and squeezed.  This gave Liam a big jolt of adrenaline and he moaned even louder than me.  This definitely caused many people in the surrounding area to turn our way.  I wasn’t sure if they were just scared – as if a beast had just cried out in the night – or if they just wanted to find out where the loud noise had come from.  I let my fingers slide between his hard muscled cheeks and he immediately tensed his glutes – trapping my fingers easily.  I heard the big man let out a menacing snicker – as if taunting me to try and escape.  The next time he shoved his crotch forward he also squeezed his cheeks even tighter together and I winced joyfully from the pain, even as my face was still buried between his mega pecs.  It was pretty clear – by the throbbing from my own cock and his – that we were both pretty close to orgasm.  Without any warning, Liam released my ass, loosened his own butt-grip on my fingers, and placed his hands against the truck to push his body from mine.  My hands disengaged from his pants and I immediately missed his hard warm body pressed up against me.  I looked at his smiling face – clearly showing him in my eyes that I missed his presence.  

“Aw heck, Makana, we got to get out of here before I rip every piece of clothing off of that tight body of yours and draw more attention than we’ve already attracted.  Unless you want to be arrested for being naked in public you better get in that truck before I can’t control myself anymore.  Besides, I’ve got some lifting to do and a Makana barbell is just what my trainer ordered.  Care to head home?”

PART THREE

I was already in the truck before Liam finished his question about whether I wanted to head to his house now or not.  As soon as he reminded me about how he liked to lift guys before he let them start worshipping him – either in a bench press or a shoulder press – I was ready to be at his place.  I did not need to be asked twice.  Liam was kind of shocked at how fast I jumped in his truck and he laughed out loud when I shut the door and looked at him through the closed window.  I leaned over and opened his door as the big man walked around the front of the truck.  He slid his big body into the driver’s seat and then leaned over – our lips met in what can only be described as a fireworks inducing kiss.  His lips felt almost as powerful as the rest of him and his tongue easily defeated mine to dominate our lip-lock.  I let my right hand move to his crotch and I latched on to his hard cock – amazed at how huge the thing was.  I squeezed hard, noting that like his chest and arms my hand could not dent the thing, and this caused Liam to pull his face from mine.

“Careful, boy, that gun is cocked and ready to be fired.  You don’t want to be responsible for me busting a hole in my pants, do you?  Besides, you got to let me drive.  I don’t want to have a wreck and not make it to all that’s promised to us at home.  Let’s be ‘hands off’ until we get to my place, okay?”

“I’m not sure I can last that long, Liam.”

“Okay, let me give you something big to hold onto, then.”

Liam had already started the car and we were headed down the street, so he bent his arm closest to me and leaned my way a little.  He held his humongous biceps out for me to grab.  I reached my left arm underneath the bulging piece of meat and then brought my right hand over to latch onto the mound with both of my hands – realizing I still couldn’t reach around the massive thing.  It didn’t matter, though.  I could feel the hardness through his shirt and that’s all I needed to keep my cock fully hard for the entire ride home – as if it weren’t going to stay erect for as long as I was near the big muscle daddy anyway.  Liam kept stealing glances at me and I swear his smile alone made my cock want to spew.  If Helen of Troy had a face that launched a thousand ships, then this man had a face that could cause world war three.  I loved how the crevices across his forehead and around his eyes only made him more handsome – not at all craggily looking.  Even through his designer glasses I could see that his eyes were now piercingly blue-gray – a clearness that obviously came from having an incredibly healthy body.  The man’s sexy salt and pepper, slicked back hair only highlighted his strong forehead, his muscular cheeks, and his sharp jaw-line even more.  I found myself suddenly not focused on his giant body – for the first time all week.  His face excited me, too.

“God, you are devastatingly handsome, Liam.  How can a sixty-eight year old man look so good?  You put guys a third of your age to shame.”

“I guess it’s just good genes and taking care of yourself.”

“I bet couples would pay millions of dollars to have your sperm – just so their babies would have your genes.  It wouldn’t matter if they were gay or straight!”

“I’m not sure about that, but I will tell you that I wouldn’t mind any child of mine looking like you, Makana.  That perpetually tanned skin, those beautiful dark eyes, and that hot little body is what any person would want their son to look like.”

“Maybe a mixture of our sperms would create something pretty perfect!”

I was making a joke, but the look on Liam’s face told me he thought it was a seriously good idea.  I squeezed his biceps hard – not denting it in at all – and that caused him to tense the muscle, which forced my interlocked fingers apart.  I tried my hardest to hold on, but the swelling meat pushed my hands apart.  It was incredible to watch – even as I desperately tried to keep my fingers together.  Liam then flexed his gun a few times just to emphasize its size and power. 

“Just think about that biceps growing, Makana, as it presses your body up and down in the air.  Look at that swole arm, son.  You ever see a gun so big?  Or felt something so hard?”

“Not ever.  It’s like concrete or something.”

“Here, Makana, let’s allow you to get up close and personal with my big arm.”

Liam pushed his big bulging gun into my face – not in a vicious way, but more to allow me to feel the huge thing against my cheek, nose, and forehead.  He kept pushing upward and his arm made my head go with it – my neck and upper body were definitely no match for the strength of his one gun.  As if on automatic pilot, my lips puckered up and started kissing the hard-as-rock skin that surrounded his mountainous peak.  The smacking of my oral adulation rang out through the cab of the truck and Liam started making sounds of approval that almost sounded like a growl.  Before I knew it, Liam’s own lips were pressing gently into the other side of his flexed biceps.  I glanced out the front window, without even missing a beat of my work on his arm, and noticed we were stopped at the light of an intersection.  Somehow, both of us kissing his massive bulging arm thrilled me even more.  I stared at the big man’s beautiful eyes over the tensed peak of his biceps.  In between kisses, Liam spoke.

“Look how my arm is big enough for both of us to have a feast, Makana.  It’s like being on opposite sides of a mountain, isn’t it?  I can tell you like it when I kiss my own huge biceps.  You like me worshipping my own muscles, son?”

“Mmmm hmmm”

I didn’t need to reply really.  I’m sure my face clearly showed how stimulated I got from watching him licking and kissing his giant arm.  This was something new for me.  I loved rubbing my hands all over a muscled stud and I also loved kissing bulging hard-beef packed on a big body – but there was something about watching this older enormous daddy getting off on his own body that sent my orgasmic meter through the roof.  It was clear that Liam wasn’t just ‘acting’ for my benefit or pleasure – he was actually causing his own juices to flow harder and faster by feeling his own lips smash into his hard muscle and by tasting the same sweaty saltiness that was blessing my mouth when we licked the giant mass between us.  When the light turned green, Liam pulled his face away from our mutual adoration and began to drive again.  He, however, didn’t lessen the flex of his arm or move it away from my face.  I continued to feel his stone-like meaty bulge press into my face and it continued to give me a glimpse of his body’s power.  I don’t think there was an inch of his big biceps that I didn’t caress with either a kiss or a swipe of my loving tongue.  Liam kept glancing over at my expert performance and I could tell he was excited beyond what he thought was possible.  I was sure he was beginning to grasp the fact that I was truly a top-notch muscle daddy worshipper.  I had tried to tell him that, but I now understood that my actions spoke much louder than my words.  I undid my seatbelt and went up on one knee, so I could put my face in the deep recess between his bulging forearm and biceps.  I nestled my head down as far as his hard muscles would allow me to go. I then said only one word – knowing it would please Liam completely.  His loud moan was the only affirmation I needed.

“Squeeze.”

Liam tensed his fist and biceps at the same time.  This caused my cheeks and the side of my head to be compressed by hard muscle that suddenly bulged out with added power.  The big man wanted to make me feel his tightening sinew in a way that I would never forget.  He needed me to feel how much strength existed in just his flexing beef.  Liam didn’t want to hurt me, but he definitely wanted to give my head a shot of pain – because that’s what he knew I wanted.  I suddenly knew what it felt to be a pecan caught in a huge nutcracker.  My temples and cheeks felt like they were going to be bent out of shape once he finished his torture.  I even got the feeling that Liam wasn’t using all of his strength – and still the pain was incredible.  Luckily, the guy knew better than to keep my head locked in his strong vice-like grip for long.  He knew I’d either blackout or have a headache for two days if he continued to send pressure into his arm.  I didn’t realize how happy I would be once he released my head.  I had wanted to feel the squeeze, but only Liam had known how intense the torture would be.  He clearly didn’t want me to suffer too much and I was very thankful.  I could still feel his muscles pressing into my head even twenty seconds after I had been released from the crevice in his arm.  I sat back down on the seat and buckled my belt in silence.  My cock was so hard and ready to shoot that I needed to take a long break from touching the elder man in any way.  Feeling the power of his flexing arm around my head had simply been so intense that if the evening had ended right then I could have used that sensation to beat-off for the rest of my life.  I could tell by Liam’s silence – and the fact that he didn’t look at me once – that he felt the same way.  He had to adjust his large cock right after I pulled my head away, the experience of smashing my head with his biceps and forearm was something new for him, too.

“That was incredible, Makana.”

“Uh huh.  I can’t wait until you squeeze my head between those monster quads of yours, Liam.  We’ll have to work out a ‘safe sign’ that will alert you when I’ve had too much.  And then we can always have fun by you squeezing my face between your ass cheeks, too.”

“You’re going to have to be quiet for a while, son.  I’m too close to the edge for the hundredth time this evening and I’m not sure I can make it much longer.”

We sat in silence for the rest of the trip to Liam’s large Tudor home on the edge of town.  It was a big house for a big man.  I didn’t really pay attention too much about the place as we entered because as soon as we were in the door I ran and jumped on Liam.  He had shut the front door and turned to face me and I simply jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.  Liam grabbed my ass with his big hands and lifted me higher against his massive chest.  He was smiling like the Cheshire cat and it made me feel right at home.

“You’ve been planning that for a while, haven’t you?”

“Yes sir.  I couldn’t wait until you held me with your huge arms.”

“Why don’t I carry you around for a tour.”

“That sounds great.  I think I’ll play with your chest while we go.  Do you mind?”

“Be my guest.”

“Oh yeah, look at those beautiful white covered mountains.  I never knew two pecs could look so incredible.”

I had unbuttoned the front and had his shirttails pulled from his pants.  The shirt was pushed back on his mammoth shoulders and this exposed his chest completely.  The pecs were hard, severely muscled, and thicker than huge couch cushions.  I wanted to bury my face deep within the crevice between his huge pecs, again, but needing to view the humongous shelf of muscle from my vantage point was much more important.  Liam toured me through his entire large house – upstairs and down stairs – as I sat in his giant hands and played with his hard nipples the entire time.  I loved how the salt and pepper fur cascaded over his mountainous chest like a waterfall of sexiness.  The man’s body was definitely that of someone older, but the muscles and his size made him look super masculine and years younger than he really was.  By the time we got to the beautiful master bedroom I had succeeded in abusing his nipples so much that they were red and swollen hard.  I longed to suck on one of those huge plugs, but waited, thinking that might be a task for later.  Liam had loved all of the torture I gave to his cork-sized nips.  He would sometimes stop in mid-sentence as he was pointing out something in his place and need to catch his breath or let out a quick moan when I twisted with all my might or pulled on the hard things.  The big man also loved carrying me around his house – like I was some small child being shown his new school.  Every once and a while, Liam would easily lift my body higher so my cock would rub against his stomach – knowing that even through the material of my slacks my cock head would get much satisfaction from bumping up and down his corrugated abdominals.  His big biceps would bulge out the sleeves of his shirt even more when he lifted my body higher and I’d exhale loudly each time, totally transfixed by how huge his arms were.  Liam was standing in the middle of his spacious bedroom and I could tell he was deciding what was next. 

“It feels good to carry you around, Makana.  You feel so small and light in my arms.  It’s like you’re content to let this big man take the lead, but I want to make sure you feel like you’re part of this equation too.  Don’t hesitate to tell this old man what you want and I’ll make it happen.”

I sensed that the muscled hulk was moving back into some unchartered territories.  I somehow realized that Liam wanted me to stay the submissive worshipper, but I also got the feeling he wanted to stretch the boundaries of our appointed roles.  I felt my body getting turned on in a new and exciting way – Liam wanted me to lead the worshipping.  I could tell that this included telling him what to do.  I felt a charge go through my crotch that energized me for the task.  I had already noticed a weight bench in one area of the room and it had a bar loaded with an insane amount of weights.  My mind was racing a hundred miles an hour with some fun times we could have in that part of the room.

“Sit on the bench, big guy, with your back against the bar.”

Liam immediately moved – a sign that I was correct in my decision to lead – and he sat exactly as I asked.  I had to spread my legs a little more to accommodate the width of his massive quads, now on either side of the bench.  I was shocked to see that his shoulders just fit between the weights on either side of the long bar and that made me stop in awe at how un-freaking-believably wide the guy really was, something I surprisingly kept forgetting.  The huge man’s eager face was almost comical as he stared at me waiting for the next order.  I felt this dichotomy in my head – being totally eager to submit myself to this man in any way he asked, but also excited to boss him around as we moved through our worshipping dance.  It was clear that Liam loved the contradiction, as well.  I became a little more forceful, which caused him to shiver with joy.

“Lose the shirt, muscleman.”

Liam’s hands left my ass and immediately started unbuttoning his cuffs.  Within just a few seconds the button-down was tossed on the floor and I got my first cock-filling look at his naked upper body.  His chest had been enough to almost send me over the edge, so nothing could have prepared me for what I felt when I took in his uncovered arms and shoulders.  I absolutely loved how his skin looked a little like you would expect for someone sixty-eight, but then when you packed huge bulging muscles underneath it your mind almost couldn’t compute how it was possible to be this big and this old at the same time.  Skin and muscles stretching to enormous proportions had ironed out all wrinkles, but there were a few age spots, lots of gray hairs among the black ones, and a weathered look that could only be called fucking sexy.  My cock edged closer to spewing that it had all night – but I was able to avoid an accident by giving another order.

“Unzip my pants and free the monster that wants to show you how happy you make me.”

The look on Liam’s face was priceless.  The big man showed so much excitement he looked like a kid that had just been promised a three-scooped ice cream cone.  I actually think the man’s hands were shaking a little when he reached out to undo my belt.  This giant was just extremely excited that I would so quickly fall into the position of taking the lead.  The anticipation was killing him.  He pulled the belt away from my waist with one quick pull and then tossed it to the side.  He then undid the button at the top of my pants, pulled the zipper down, and then took a big inhale as he grabbed the waistband of my underwear and pulled it over my raging hard-on.  Liam exhaled with a loud moan as he took in my hard pole. 

“Damn, Makana, that’s just plain beautiful, that is.  It looks good enough to eat – like a rock hard piece of long, thick candy.”

“Well, I definitely plan on stuffing your mouth with it, Liam, but I’ve got a surprise for you when I do.”

“I love surprises, Makana.”

“I think you’re really going to love this one.  Flex your biceps, big man, and make them extra hard.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem.”

When Liam raised his arms in a double biceps flex it was my turn to inhale and moan at the same time.  I had already seen his guns in a short sleeved shirt at work and watched them bulge nicely in his tight dress shirt earlier in the evening, but seeing his giant pythons uncovered completely was like seeing the ocean for the first time – it made you believe in a god.  This man was surely carved out by some lustful deity that wanted to have something enormous and beautiful to watch on a daily basis.  I was actually beginning to think that Liam was actually a demigod that was sent down to earth to drive men like me insane.  There was no way a sixty-eight year old man should have such massively thick biceps and triceps.  His arms actually made his gorgeous head look small – that’s how large the mounds were.  The sudden twinkle in Liam’s eyes told me he was proud of how his big arms made me turn into a blabbering idiot.  My eyes behaved like I was watching a ping pong match and bounced back and forth from one mountainous peak to the other.  His arms had bulges in places where most men merely had skin and bone.  I didn’t know biceps could have so many multiple peaks and be covered in so many thick veins.  Liam clearly put big men in their twenties to shame.  There was just something about all that massiveness on a mature man that turned my crank so much harder and farther than a beefed up young guy.  It just felt like Liam would know what to do with his body more than someone less experienced – he could use his body to please both me and himself in ways that other guys half his age could never even dream of.  It was all about the wisdom and the experience that came with the age. 

“The boy likes the ‘ceps, doesn’t he?  Pretty huge, huh?”

“Yes to both questions.  Hold that pose, Liam.  It’s time for a little fun.”

I moved to my knees on Liam’s huge thighs.  His body was so big and so hard it felt like I was merely squirming around on the floor, but it was really on his mega wide quads.  I then stood on the bench between his legs.  This put me high enough to put my smallish hands on his massive peaks.  It felt like I was grabbing hold of giant warm rocks.  I then positioned my pointing cock against his lips.  Liam responded by opening his mouth and allowing my hard piece to slide between his succulent lips.  I immediately pressed hard down on his flexed arms.  My body went up into the air as I pushed down.  This also caused my dick to slide further into his throat.  I then bent my arms and lowered my body down, allowing my cock to slide partially out of his mouth.  I was amazed at how easily I found the strength to basically pump my entire frame up and down on his huge arms – and the flexed hard guns didn’t budge at all.  I was using his biceps to do dips and allowing my cock to be serviced by his inviting mouth at the same time.  Liam loved the action as much as I did and was slurping up my hard tool with moans of pleasure.  He even tensed his arms up and down to add to my motion.  On the tenth dip my arms began to wobble and the big man could feel the shaking.  He brought his hands to my waist and took over.  He continued to lift and lower my body easily with his muscled arms and even increased the motion to give my cock greater pleasure.  Somehow, Liam sensed I was getting a little too close to release, so he allowed my cock to pop out of his mouth and then he set my body back down on his big thighs. 

“That, my little friend, was incredible.  I like the way you used my biceps to give yourself some convenient leverage.”

“I like how your big arms didn’t move at all, Liam.  That looks like a pretty heavy weighted bar you got there.”

“Yeah, it’s everything I’ve got, I’m afraid, and it still doesn’t really give me a good workout.”

I moved off of his legs and then around to stand at the bar.  Liam slid his body down the bench and then laid back – his head just below my crotch, with my dick still sticking out from my pants.  He was staring up at me – taking in the hard pole and my face at the same time.  I reached down and grabbed the bar.  I tried to lift it, but the weight was too much.  I couldn’t even get the bar to budge more than a little from its resting place.  I grabbed the thing from underneath, instead, and it still wouldn’t move much when I tried to lift with all my might.  The big man just smiled even more broadly as I desperately tried to move the weighted bar.  I finally gave up, having tired myself out easily.  Liam caught my attention by clearing his throat – I looked at his beautiful face below.

“Want me to give you a little help, young man.  It looks like you might need a big old strong man to help you.  Why don’t you let this senior muscleman show you how it’s done?”

“Yes, please.  Please make it look very easy.”

My answer thrilled him as much as his teasing words had excited me.  I stepped back a little and removed my hands from the bar.  I gulped loudly when I saw Liam reach up and place only his right hand in the middle of the bar.  He then pushed up easily – with just one freaking hand – and the bar easily came up in the air.  He had no problem keeping the heavy thing steady.  The teasing senior citizen was chuckling a little as he brought the entire bar down to his chest and then powered it back up into the air and then began again.  I stared at him for about five minutes while he handled an insane amount of weight with just one hand for many reps.

“It drives you wild that such an old man can do what I’m doing, doesn’t it Makana?”

“Yes.”

“Even more than if I was twenty-five and still could do it.”

“Yes.”

“Man, that thrills me even more than you know, son.  I absolutely love blasting stereotypes about old men apart and shocking younger fellows at the same time.  Your obvious lust for older muscle men just fuels me on, Makana.  I don’t think you even begin to understand how much your lustful face and hard cock excite me.  Press your body up on the bar, boy.”

Liam’s words were making my libido go crazy.  I loved hearing him talk about himself – almost as much as he did.  I knew exactly what he wanted to do and jumped into action at his request.  He had lowered the bar about half way down and was holding it in place with his arms slightly bent.  I moved over, spread my legs so I could get closer to the bar, and locked my arms on the bar.  Conveniently, this made my ass and balls hang in the air just above the big man’s face.  Even though I still had my pants on, I knew there was going to be some extra thrill coming from what was about to happen.  Liam pressed the bar up into the air – still using only his right hand.  My feet left the ground as the weights and my body went into the air.  I bent my legs back at the knees and when Liam brought the bar down, my pants-covered balls came smack down into the big man’s waiting face.  His warm mouth and powerful tongue were ready to please me – even through the material.  I could feel the warmth of his mouth as he cupped his lips around my two testicles and squeezed them teasingly.  My arms quivered a little and my body shook as I pressed myself on the bar.  Liam flicked his tongue against the bottom of my balls and I moaned out loud.  Suddenly, my body went back into the air as Liam pressed everything easily up with his one hand. 

“Look how much weight this big arm can lift, Makana – including your tight little body.  It’s more fun for me to lift this way – I get to taste and look at something that can spur me on even more.  I also get even more strength pumping through this big arm knowing your excitement is now ‘off the charts.’  You just can’t believe that gramps, here, could toss around so much poundage so easily, can you?”

“No sir.”

“And then when I lower your body like this and teasingly bite at your balls you go even crazier for my big senior muscles, don’t you.”

“Yes sir.”

“You like adding a little more weight to my lifting, Makana?”

“I’d rather be your barbell myself, sir.”

“Aw man, that’s the hottest thing you’ve said so far.  I think that can be arranged.  Time to jump off of this senior daddy’s weights.  Let’s have a little direct contact to stimulate us more.”

I pushed my body away from the bar as he pushed it back up and then placed it in the rests.  Liam then pulled his body out from under the bar and turned it around on the bench, so his head now rested on the other end.  I realized immediately what he was doing and it thrilled my crotch area even more.  I glanced down and saw that his own cock was looking more like a rolled up beach towel stuffed in his pants and stretching down his thigh.  I was so excited that Liam was so turned on.  I was desperately trying to think of anything to thrill him more, but then it dawned on me that he would continue to get exhilarated in deeper ways if I simply did things to show my lust for his elder muscled body.  My adoration for him was all he needed to get even more excited – and that, in turn, spurred me on even more.  I walked to the other end of the bench and let my body fall over into his large hands.  I knew it would be easier for my frame to stay stiff like a board if I laid across his palm with my face to the ceiling, so that’s what I did.  I also knew it would give him the perfect view of my ass – one of his favorite parts of my body.

“Yeah, Makana, thanks for placing that nice ass in plain sight.  That will definitely inspire me to crank out some repetitions.  Of course, you’re so light I could keep doing it all night, but it will still be fun to lift you in the air this way.  I’ll also take some teasing bites at your beautiful butt and that will make you get off even more, too.”

My mind went back to the first time I ever rode a huge rollercoaster as soon as he pushed my body into the air and the lowered it again.  The thrill of being lifted by this senior muscle daddy was much greater than screaming down the final huge hill of a killer amusement park ride, but it still triggered that memory.  I actually let out a soft scream and threw my hands in the air.  This made Liam start cranking me up and down even faster – an action that sent me into sensory overload.  I didn’t know what it was about knowing that a sixty-eight year old was easily benching my body into the air that elated me so much, but the proof was in the wet stain that was now appearing at my crotch area as I leaked copious amounts of pre-cum.  Without even looking at them I knew Liam’s massive arms were bulging into giant hard mounds as he lowered my entire body – light to him – down to his chest and then pummeled it back upward.  How I desperately wished there had been a camera focused on us, so I would be able to see how the action looked from the outside.  I certainly liked watching guys lift the back end of a car or seeing heavy weighted bars being pushed into the air, but there was just something about seeing a guy totally dominate another man by lifting his smaller or equal-sized body into the air that boiled my juices quicker than anything.  I think part of it was how defenseless the guy in the air became as soon as big arms held him overhead, but the other part was how the action made the guy underneath look so powerful and like such a hot dominator.  I couldn’t lie to myself; I loved it most when the guy that was lifting the other dude was all cocky as shit and loved getting off on what he was doing, too.  Liam clearly sensed this desire without me having to say a word.

“Yeah, Makana, I can feel how this gives you an even better picture of how impressive my old man body really is – as if you needed any more proof.  You just love how I can manhandle your entire body so easily, don’t you?  Yeah, I may be up in my years, son, but I’ve been packing on muscle for a while now.  Mature strength is hot to you because you know that along with the insane energy comes some wisdom, too.  I’ve got years of experience with men so I know what will make that cock of yours hard faster than anything.  I also can hold you in the air for a very long time – long enough to actually wear you out first.  I could start spinning you around to make you pass out from dizziness, squeeze you so hard that you blacked out, or just cause you to go unconscious with the most heart-pounding orgasm of your entire life.  Not to worry, little man, I’m not here to do any of those things.  I just wanted to emphasize I could do all of them if I wanted to.  You’re basically at my disposal and I could make you do anything I please.  But I grant you free will, son.  I just want to watch you get off as I talk about my power over you.  The fun is going to come as we explore all this muscle worshipping stuff together.  Knowing that I got such a senior daddy loving muscle whore is just icing on the cake.  When you get excited about my body or my strength, I get more turned on, as well.”

Liam had no idea what his words did to me.  I was now a total wreck.  I didn’t know whether to let my cock explode in pleasure, cry tears of utter joy at the bond I felt with the guy, or scream out loud in happiness from the thought that a senior muscleman was boasting about what his massive body could do.  There were so many emotions running around in my head that I simply chose to shut down and enjoy the ride as the big man pressed me up and down for what must have been the something-hundredth time.  I suddenly felt the room moving even more as Liam continued to crank out reps with my body.  It took me a second but I finally realized he was easily standing up as he continued to push me in the air.  He glided up off of his back and then up from the bench as if he were a kid jumping out of bed in the morning for Saturday cartoons.  It didn’t even register to him that he was lifting a full-grown man into the air as he stood.  I could sense the new height my body reached as soon as I was up in the air because I was closer to the ceiling.  I could feel that Liam had now moved into perfect shoulder presses, and when I glanced down all the furniture looked a little smaller.  The guy collecting social security didn’t show any sign of strain or being the least bit weary.  My body was so light that he would probably only start to get a pump after lifting me for forty-eight hours straight.  The goal of this little change of position, however, was only about moving toward the giant mirrored sliding door of his closet.  Liam flipped my body slightly and grabbed me tightly at my hip and my chest, underneath my arm.  His big hands easily fit around both parts of my body.  He did this to enable me to easily watch what he was doing and I was immediately grateful.  It also, however, put me in a total swivet, since he easily held my body on my side.

“Look at that, Makana.  I can hold your body in the air as easily as you might hold a roll of wrapping paper – although I think your arms would get tired a lot faster than mine.  Just look how my big papa guns swell when I hold you like this.  I have to tense them myself, though, because you don’t have enough weight to challenge them at all.  Just look how massive I look holding you this way.  I remember watching Steve Reeves hold guys in the air like this in his Hercules movies, but that was always for just a few seconds and I could tell the men he was picking up jumped a little to make it easier for the actor.  I don’t need any help, Makana.  I can pump your entire body up and down without any other support than these huge biceps.  I like the sloppy mess you’ve made at your crotch, son.  Is that what my body has done to you?”

“Your body and your comments.”

“Yeah, that’s good, Makana.  What’s the use of muscle worship without a little verbal encouragement added to the mix?  I love talking about and hearing other people comment about my enormity and my strength.  It’s almost as good as the kissing, the groping, and the squeezing from a smaller man.  You should hear me when I talk to myself working out.  I’m my own cheering section – barking out orders, cheering myself on, and handing out the compliments when I flex to show off the results.”

“I’d love to watch that sometime.”

“I think that can be arranged, sport, I think that can be arranged.”

“I think the great thing about being verbal, Liam, is that it can lead to actions that can bring about a lot more pleasure.  It’s like an audio map that can help you zone in on fulfilling desires.  It’s probably why some people talk dirty when they’re having sex.”

“Give me an example, Makana.”

We were both staring at our reflections in the mirror.  I was focused on him and he was focused on me.  I knew he fully understood what I was talking about; he just wanted to have me say some things that would turn his crank up a few more notches.  He also clearly understood that it would excite me, as well.  I looked at his face and his pretend pleading look, telling me that chatting about his body was going to please him very much.  The big man started to pump my body up and down slowly, just to egg me on even more.  I chose my words wisely, just to tease him tremendously.

“You’re a gorgeous freak of nature, Liam.  Most guys your age and even those younger find it completely impossible to do things you take for granted – benching over three hundred pounds, lifting grown men overhead, or flexing what looks to be at least a twenty-three inch arm…”

“Almost twenty-five.”

“An almost twenty-five inch arm.  Most guys take it easy when they go into retirement, big man.  Those guys start to slow down and maybe start to turn to flab at certain parts of their body.  But look at you, Liam.  Your older man muscles bulge out harder and bigger than most young guys on the bodybuilding circuit.  And by the way that big log is also bulging in your pants I don’t think you’re in need of any Viagra or testosterone cream.  Hell, they probably use your cum to make the damn cream.  You’ve been lifting my body for about fifteen minutes and there’s no sign of you slowing down.  You’re a freaking senior muscle machine, Liam.  You mentioned Hercules films earlier, well who needs a movie about some demigod when you’re around.  You’re the real deal and you’re a mature master muscleman, which makes you a hell-of-a lot hotter.  It’s knowing that you’ve been building up to this point for many years – packing on muscles on top of muscles so you can be freaky huge and strong as an ox.  I love watching younger men get intimidated by you in the store at work.  You can walk up to some relatively big guy and ask if he needs help, but when the poor dude takes a look at you it’s usually like the guy’s dick shrivels up inside of him and he stammers out ‘no thanks.’  I think most men don’t want to be seen walking around with you because it makes them look so insufficient and small.  And having you be all gray-haired and up in your years makes it even more embarrassing.”

“Wow, that explains a lot, Makana.  I didn’t realize that.”

“How could you, Liam, since you’re usually looking for ways to show off and not focused on what they are doing.  Do you actually own any shirt that isn’t skin tight?”

“Um . . . I don’t think so.  Why would I?  I think I need to constantly show off these huge muscles, don’t you?”

“Of course I do, but some guys are a little intimidated . . . well, actually a lot intimidated.  And then there’s the way you carry most things that other guys put on a dolly to transport – a stack full of lumber, a dishwasher, or a gas grill.  You just hoist those things into your arms like they weigh nothing and most of your co-workers and a bunch of the customers get freaked out.  They don’t get excited by a jacked up muscle gramps like I do.  They first are shocked by your surprising size and strength and then they start to worry that everyone else in the store is comparing them to you.  They panic that if they are standing next to you they’re going to look pathetic and weak.  They also feel the need to do something to show their manliness, but usually can’t come close to matching things you do.  I’ve seen guys try to pick up the dishwashers you carry so easily and they can barely lift an edge of the box off the ground.  You pick the entire thing up with one arm, but all they can do is slide it across the floor.  There’s nothing that will cool the jets of a hotshot twenty year old guy quicker than being shown up by a man he things should be using a walker.  The other day you didn’t even realize that a pile of bound lumber that took four men to carry to the check out line was the same bunch you easily tossed over one shoulder and carried out to the waiting truck.  Those four guys were moping around the rest of the day.  I’m telling you, Liam, most men can’t stand to be out-powered by someone older than their grandfather.”

“Well, I can’t help it if I love lifting things.  And besides, why aren’t you intimidated like the others?”

“Cause I’m a freak of nature, too, Liam.  I am not attracted to some young doofus that thinks he’s a tough guy – no, I’ve trained myself to look for the real deal and I knew you were legit the moment I saw you from across the store.  I was more than halfway across the front of the Depot from you and I could tell you were huge.  You were like the largest peak of a mountain standing out among all the lesser peaks.  Everyone near you looked like a little kid.  And then to crank my lust meter even higher, you were a mature muscle master – someone who’s lived a long life and knows much more than the average yokel you might meet at a bar or gym.  I’m always drawn to a man that’s probably kissed so many times throughout his life that he’s now a pro – just because of his age.  The same thing goes for an older guy when you take him to bed.  You know he’s going to know how to please a man.  If I have a choice between experience and innocence I’m going to go for experience every time.  I don’t want to be teaching some guy how to please me – I want a man that knows it just by instinct – just because he’s pleased a lot of men over the years.”

“I have pleased a lot of men in the past, Makana.”

“And fuck, if you slap some monstrous muscles on an older man’s body he’s usually going to love being worshipped and showing off.  It’s true for ninety nine percent of the senior musclemen I’ve met – they just love it when guys get off on their size and feats of strength.  I think it goes back to the idea that they love surprising people with their ‘never would have guessed in a million years’ big bodies.  I watch you, Liam.  You love coming up behind guys and watching the look on their faces when they turn around.  You did it tonight in the restaurant a few times.  The host was blown away when you walked in the door and he looked up to find you standing by his little stand.  You freaked our waiter out on purpose when you stood behind him after coming back from the bathroom the first time he stopped by the table.  And you do it in the store all the time.  That poor jock guy named Marco is constantly looking over his shoulder because you always seem to pop up with your big body just to surprise him by being twice his size.”

“He does seem to avoid me a lot.”

“Because he can’t compete with you, that’s why.  He’s probably been the alpha stud everywhere else he’s ever worked or played – but at the Depot he has to play second fiddle to some gray haired man that’s retired and still growing.  He has no idea how to process the fact that you dwarf him on every body part.  He can’t compete with you in any way.  It’s hard to be runner-up when you’ve been first place for all of your life.  Damn, Liam, you still look so hot lifting me up and down.  I’ve been staring at us forever, but it’s still so freaking incredible watching your big body push me up and down so easily.”

“I’m still hard as hell watching it, too, Makana.  Looking at your tight body makes me really hard.”

“Well, it must be working big time, because you’re hard all over.  You entire body must be a hard-on.  What part of you isn’t muscled?”

“Um . . . can’t think of any.”

“I thought so.  Hey, Liam, I’m actually getting a little seasick.  My legs may need to feel some solid ground for a while.  Or, at least, my body needs to lay on something really solid.  You got any suggestions?”

“I think I must be the most solid thing in the room – so how would that do, Makana?”

“It sounds perfect, but I believe it’s time for some full skin-on-skin action.”

“I couldn’t agree more, son.”

Liam brought his arms to the side and let my feet land on the floor once again.  I was a little wobbly after being tossed around so easily for so long.  The big man moved one of his big hands to the back of my neck and kept me sturdy by squeezing tightly.  Some guys would have complained about pain, but I loved how his strong hand could easily keep me in place with just a little pressure from his huge fingers.  It felt like I was wearing a collar made of steel or something.  With his other hand, Liam pushed my pants down to my ankles, along with my underwear.  I kicked off my shoes, used my feet to push off my socks and then stepped out of the jumbled slacks.  I felt like a doll the giant man was undressing.  Next, Liam undid his own pants and when he pushed everything down beyond his huge cock and giant quads I couldn’t help myself – I said the first thing that came to my mind.

“Oh my god, you’re fucking huge everywhere!”

“I hope that’s okay, Makana.”

“It’s more than okay, it’s wonderful.  It’s the way it should be.  A colossal muscle daddy should have a colossal daddy dick.  It keeps the universe balanced.”

“And it keeps the boys happy.”

“I’m sure it does.”

Without any warning, Liam cupped his free arm underneath my knees and kept his other hand around the back of my neck.  He easily lifted me into his arms and carried me to the bed.  He placed me gently on the bedspread and then lay down beside me.  I turned to look at his smiling face.

“Care to climb on board my big battleship of a body, Makana?”

He did not have to ask me twice.  In mere seconds I was lying on top of his huge body - my chest pressing into his giant pecs, my abs rubbing against his hard ridged stomach, and my cock pressing into his own giant stiff log.  I was, again, in sensory overload because I didn’t know which pleasure point to focus on.  I just allowed myself to cherish the entire feeling and lived solely in the present moment.  I was taken aback by how he felt like warm stone everywhere my body pressed up against him.  I now understood fully why sometimes guys were referred to as ‘hard as a rock.’  Liam was a piece of chiseled aged marble and I loved feeling every pulsating muscle on his body.  I squirmed a little just to rub against his bulges even more.  This made the big man purr with satisfaction. 

“My body hard enough for you, Makana?

“Yes sir.”

“Look how there’s no part of you touching this bed.  Your entire frame fits perfectly on my big body and there’s probably enough room for you to have a roommate.  Man, I love feeling your small body on top of mine.  Your entire weight is on me and I don’t register it at all.  Look how your body rises up and down when I breathe – my hardness causing you to move with my chest and stomach.  It’s like you have no choice – and you really don’t.  I could manhandle you into doing anything I wanted to, Makana.  That’s one of the joys of being this big.  You just have to follow my body – moving in the ways it tells you to.  I also love feeling your small cock pressing against my bigger one.  It’s like a mirror image of our bodies – me all big and you’re so small.  Even my cock dominates yours, Makana – just by it’s hugeness.  Imagine what it would be like if I rolled my big body on top of yours.  It might feel great at first, Makana, but after a while you’d find it hard to breathe and parts of your body would start to fall asleep just because you wouldn’t be able to move.  And after a while, things would just go black when you passed out.  I can feel your cock twitching with excitement at the thought of all my muscles on top of you.  That is so hot, son.”

“What a way to black out, though.  Everywhere my body touches yours, Liam, it feels like stone.  It’s so amazing to feel a man’s body so hard that it almost seems inhuman.   Your aged body has been worked so hard over the years you’ve become like a granite moving statue.  Look how I try to press in the beef of your massive chest and my finger has to bend because of your hardness.  Punching you is like punching solid rock.  And to think you’ve been huge like this for years – that’s incredible.  The majority of the men walking around on this earth will never know what it feels like to have even half the amount of bulging muscles hanging on their body – let alone this much hugeness.  Normal guys like me must look like ants to you, Liam.  It must be crazy to walk around each day and feel so superior to everyone.  I know you aren’t super tall or anything, but your size just makes you seem like a giant – a colossal freaking giant.  So, it must be incredible to feel it from the other side.  To be able to sense how much larger you are when you’re just standing near a guy or when a guy’s puny body is plopped on your massive chest and you see how small he is.  It must cause a perpetual hard-on to compare yourself to the rest of the world all the time and feel deep inside how enormous you are – to constantly experience that kind of size difference.  I bet it’s so fucking hot – even without even needing to flex – to cause such intimidation simply by moving into someone’s personal space.  It’s no wonder you want to be worshipped, big guy – you merely want to deepen the natural response your body brings out in other men and in yourself.  And other guys, whether they truthfully admit it or not, want to explore and worship your muscles – it’s a natural response after meeting you.  It’s just something that’s innate in all of us when we are around such massiveness.  Some straight guys suppress the desire – it’s what their environment tells them to do – but why do you think they cheer on huge football players or powerful boxers?  Every guy on earth is drawn to hugeness and strength – it’s as natural as wanting sex.  Your body may intimidate some guys, Liam, but know that the first response to you in any healthy man is the same desire and lust you see in my eyes.  Some guys just can’t bring themselves to admitting it.  When freed up to reveal our true nature – we mortals want nothing more than to worship a godlike body like yours.”

I had spoken from my heart.  My intention had not been to increase the sexual build-up in the big man tenfold, but my words had brought him to the brink of orgasm quicker than anything I could have done with my hands or my tongue.  I knew that if I had grinded my crotch into his a little or tweaked his big hard nipple with my fingers I would have sent him over the edge and a warm torrent of Liam spunk would have shot out between us – which would have surely caused me to explode, as well.  I could see in his eyes that no one had ever described so accurately how he felt.  My huge friend had sensed that I was a disciple of elder musclemen, but he had not known the level of my devotion.  He clearly had met other worshippers before, but none had been able to so accurately name the desires within his heart as well as being able to describe why they needed and craved big man muscle.  I had pierced the core of what drove him to be a huge muscle daddy.   Most of the time worshippers got it wrong – they thought enormous bodybuilders wanted to be huge because of low self esteem or a deep need to get attention.  That was just a very tiny piece of what drove men to be giant muscle studs.  What truly drove men to lift heavy weights until their body bulged out immensely was something pure and much more personal.  Huge muscle guys want to worship the body they’ve created just as much as their admirers.  They are like painters that love gazing at the beautiful pictures they have created.  There are a select group of men on earth that have been given the inherent talent to create muscle masterpieces with their bodies.  They have this strong never-ending need to build themselves up so they can perfect their artwork.  That’s also why muscled masters turned me on so much – they could create more perfect art because of their experience.  A young guy’s body can be huge and beautiful, but he won’t have the knowledge and the years of developing his talent that a mammoth muscle gramps has gained.  The hard senior giant beneath me had created perfection over the years – Liam was in a class with Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Renoir, and so many others.  He had been searching a long time for the perfect connoisseur of hard muscle and massiveness.  He was beginning to realize that - even though I was young – my ‘eye’ and knowledge of his particular gift was above most men.  He sensed that I was a true worshipper of all the talents he had poured into his aged beefiness.  When he spoke next, there was a vulnerability and honesty that I had never experienced in my entire life.

“You see through me, Makana.  I’ve searched for someone all of my many years that might be able to understand when I shared what drove me to become so huge – and here you are expressing it before I even get the chance to.  It’s true, I’ve grown huge because I love worshipping my hugeness and the perfection I’ve created, but you missed one important part of the process, as well.  No painter or sculptor truly wants to create just for themselves – no, I’ve built this muscled temple for both myself and in hopes that I would find someone to share it with, someone who understood and appreciated what motivated me.  No one wants to live with a masterpiece that can’t be shared.  All those lonely years in the gym were spent in hopes that one day I would find someone that I could tell how much my own body turned me on – how much getting bigger muscles made me want even larger and harder ones.  Up until this week no worshipper of my huge body had ever indicated that they could move past their own lust for my massiveness to fully understand or care about what drove me on in my quest.  You, however, in the span of just a few minutes have cut to the very center of my thirst for muscle.  How did such young man get so wise?”

“Probably from hanging around senior musclemen for most of my short adult life.  But, Liam, please understand that a lot of what I have shared tonight is a revelation that you have caused.  I’ve had a basic understanding of what it means to be a true muscle worshipper for a long time – I was probably born with it – but watching you get off on your own body and listening to your honest sharing has opened the floodgates of understanding.  I have come to learn how to be a true admirer of muscled perfection by simply allowing you to teach me.  I have opened myself to your years of experience – your countless hours of staring at your own bulging mass and building an incredible love for your body.  You have helped me to see everything through your eyes.  I certainly bring my own lusts and desires into the mix, but hearing you talk about yourself and watching you get hard just from seeing your own reflection has educated me by first-hand experience.  Granted, I was an eager and willing pupil – the first step to lifelong education and muscle conversion – but your daddy-like patience and careful teaching has made me the better student.  Just like you, my worshipping is a mixture of desires to please the muscle master and to satisfy my own needs.  We have both loved our neighbor as much as we love ourselves and that has made each of us the best master and the best disciple we can be.”

“I’m so sorry to be so crude, Makana, but my need to fuck you is so great I think I’ll have a heart attack if you don’t sit on my cock immediately.  I need to be one with you more than anything in the world.  I need our bodies to be joined as much as our hearts and souls are united presently.  I need this union to be perfected right now – but I will not force you.  I only want what is best for both of us.  Your happiness matters as much as my own.”

“I know you know my answer before I even speak, Liam.  To have you inside of me would be the greatest gift you could offer this disciple.”

I pushed my body upward by pressing my hands against his massive chest.  As my body moved away from his and my legs fell to the side of his huge frame my heart swelled with joy.  I gazed at his massiveness and knew that this moment was the closest thing to earthbound heaven I had ever felt.  I also had a feeling it was the beginning of a life of being in heaven.  I knelt over Liam’s huge body, realizing that he was so huge I’d have to actually push my body higher with my legs to move my ass into place.  When his cock pressed between my cheeks I felt the presence of so much pre-cum I knew the penetration would be less painful than I anticipated.  I moved my hands to his hard nipples and latched onto the big plugs as the head of his huge cock pushed into my hole.

“Oh hell, Makana, you are so fucking tight.  I’m so sorry if I explode prematurely.”

“Hang on there, big guy.  The chute is as tight as the opening.  You need to feel the complete pleasure-filled package before you unload inside of me.  Use that muscle strength of yours to hold on, senior daddy.”

“Damn, your ass muscles can put up a good fight, son.  My cock is having to work hard to get beyond that puckered opening.”

“The better to please you, old man, the better to please you.”

Both of us were speaking through gritted teeth – because of the intense pleasure and pain being provided to our bodies from the other man.  It felt like the larger end of a baseball bat was being crammed into my ass and I was sure that to Liam it felt like his cock was being pressed into the crack of a cement wall.  I had always been complimented on my intense ass strength and tight hole – something Liam was now experiencing firsthand.  I also knew I had very little chance of holding out against his power rod for much longer, but I desired to give him as much extreme pleasure as possible until he did break through completely into my compact warm fortress.  It was a huge turn on to me to see Liam’s body break out into a light sheen of sweat.  The big man could have easily shoved his battering ram into me without any problem, but he wanted to draw out the pleasure as long as he could – for both of us.  Liam knew that his cock was sending me through the orgasmic roof.  The intense bonding of our hearts had been the most powerful foreplay of both of our lives.  Lovemaking was going to be the act of cementing a deep commitment that both of us knew would never be broken.  Even before his cockhead penetrated me for the first time I knew I would be with this man for the rest of my life.  From this day forward I would never need anyone else to please me in any way.  I also knew Liam had a good forty years left in this world – he was just that powerful.  I also knew he would be huge for all of those years.  I would never look at any other man without comparing him immediately to the senior muscle-packed gramps beneath me.  I also knew deep inside that Liam fully understood he had found the ultimate worshipper and partner.  My new lover realized he would never have to worry about anyone ever understanding him completely again – he had found the man of his dreams and that guy’s ass was about to be filled by his muscleman big cock.  All of this was swirling around in my head as Liam’s thickness was pushing into me slowly.  As soon as his fat mushroom head thrust beyond the tight opening of my chute the only words that could possibly encompass what both of us were feeling came out of my mouth.

“I love you, my muscle god.”

This triggered the big man in a way I could not have anticipated.  Instead of answering me with useless words – something that seemed so inadequate – he did something much more permanent and revealing of his feelings.  He shoved his full cock into my body with one strong push of his crotch and started ejaculating powerfully into my body.  Every single muscle of his huge frame shot into a hardness that was unfathomable to me until that point.  It felt like I was sitting on a stone wall with a granite pole up my ass.  The powerful roar that the guy emitted was so intense that I believe it was what actually caused me to start spewing cum wildly – instead of because my ass was now filled completely.  Liam quickly started bucking his hips up and down as he came – wanting to increase the pleasure of his ejaculation for both of us.  And that was exactly the effect his expert fucking had on both of our bodies – we got double the fun.  My cum shot out like a blast from a cannon – shooting way past Liam’s head and splattering against the headboard.  Even in the midst of intense ecstasy the big man was able to register what his plowing had caused me to do and it encouraged him on even more.  He shoved his cock into me harder just to see my next spurt of cum shoot out even more powerfully.  We both loved the sound of my thick jism hitting the wood beyond his head.  Meanwhile, I was a little worried that my small body wouldn’t be able to handle the giant load of cum his cock was pumping into my body.  His cock was so huge he plugged my hole so tightly that nothing seeped out.  Even though Liam was much larger and certainly more powerful than me, our ejaculations lasted the same amount of time.  I think that was simply due to what the muscle daddy brought out in me.  His muscles caused me to be powerful, too.  Finally, after what seemed like ages, our heaving bodies stopped pumping out copious amounts of cum.  His body softened its tension, but his muscles remained hard as hell.  I knew our heavy breathing probably wouldn’t subside for a good twenty minutes.  Liam was the first to speak.

“I haven’t cum like that for over fifty years.”

“Really?  I shoot like that all the time.”

He knew that I was teasing and he reached up to tickle my sides with both of his big hands – something that made me squirm wildly on his still-hard cock.  This was exactly the reaction he hoped tickling me would cause.  The added motion caused both of our dicks to spew out a few more drops of our man juice.  I was utterly amazed my body had anything left inside of it.  Long streaks of my thick cum were plastered across his massive upper torso – some of it sliding down the heavy muscled peaks that were his chest.  Liam purposefully twitched his cock within my ass – to show off what he was capable of doing and to thrill me even more.  His strong hands were gripping my sides and had clearly kept me in place as he had thrust his crotch up and down.  I was pretty sure my ass would be sore later on, but I didn’t care.  I had just ridden the oldest and most talented bucking bronco in the stable.  I knew I would never ride any other huge dude again.  I had become a one senior muscle daddy guy in a matter of a few minutes.  Why would I ever need anyone else since I was with the master of all masters?  Liam was slowly rocking his crotch up and down to massage my cum-filled insides even more.  I think he knew this action would lessen the pain I would certainly feel later – it also brought me great joy at the present moment.  It was another sign of his incredible experience as a senior muscle daddy.  I loved feeling his huge body rocking mine back and forth as if I weighed nothing.  I was like a little toy in his big powerful hands.  Liam was staring at me intently and I knew he was about to say something that wasn’t to be taken lightly.

“I love you too, Makana.  I know it doesn’t make sense after only knowing each other just under one week, but there you have it.  I’ve never met anyone that understood me so completely.  I’ve also never met anyone that felt so snug around my hard cock.”

“You say the nicest things.”

“I mean it.  This has been the best night of my life – the best week of my life.  I knew there was a connection from the moment you started showing me around the store on my first day, but I never knew it would be this intense.  I never knew I would want someone so much.  I don’t want to come across as a scary stalker, but being near you forever is all I’d ever need for the rest of my life.  I’m sure of it.  Please, Makana, tell me something I could do to repay you.  What could I give you that would come close to matching all that you have given me?”

“Well, Liam, there is one thing that would please me tremendously – now that you mention it.  It would make me even happier than I am right now.  I can only think of one thing I could possibly want.”

“Name it, Makana, and I promise I’ll make it happen.”

“The only thing I want . . . the only thing I need, my huge muscle daddy, is for you to continue to get bigger.  That would make me very happy.”

To say my comment pleased the big man was an understatement.  I had not only spoken the truth about what I really wanted, but I had tapped into his deepest desire, as well.  I had known my answer would affect him deeply, but I was in no way prepared for how much.  Suddenly the thick, hard cock – still shoved deeply within my tight ass – started spewing a second time.  I had no idea any man could shoot so quickly after the kind of massive orgasm that had come before – but, then again, I was not sitting on the stiff pole of just any man.   I was sitting on the pulsating dick of Liam – my giant muscle daddy.  His intense orgasm lasted for a while and then he was finally calm enough to speak.

“I guess I don’t have to tell you how happy your request made me.”

“No, I felt your joy shooting all up inside me!  I’m not sure how much of your thick juice I can handle – it’s making me pretty full.”

“Yeah, I can see that.  Your stomach is looking pretty distended.  I can pull out of you, if you like.”

I looked down to see what he was talking about and I actually had a belly.  The skinny tummy I had for years bulged out a little like I was slightly pregnant.  It was amazing to know that Liam’s cum was soaking into my insides as we spoke.  It felt too great to have him pull out of me at that point.

“No, please stay just where you are.  It feels great having your meat plugging me so tightly.  Our future anniversary celebrations will be focused on this moment so I want to live it as long as I can.  I want to fully remember what your body felt like the first time I lay on top of it and the first time you plowed my ass.  And this is for being the most gorgeous senior citizen ever.”

I bent down and planted a wet quick kiss on his lips.  This made Liam smile, even though I could tell he was still getting over his most recent surprise orgasm – especially since it came so soon after the earlier one.  His huge chest was heaving under my hands and the motion made me realize I had been pinching and twisting his hard nubs for quite a while – obviously bringing the guy continued satisfaction.  He looked at me with a face full of love.

“And what do I get for being the most massive senior citizen ever?”

“This.”

I bent back down and this time I moved my hands to the side of his face and plastered my mouth on top of his, forcing my tongue in between his warm inviting lips.  This time the kiss was hard and masculine.  I could feel the muscular force emanating from his body even through his lips.  His tongue easily wrestled mine into submission and he invaded my mouth with stronger suction and a thorough probing of my throat.  My worn out cock immediately shot back to full mast – merely from a kiss that would have knocked my socks off if I had been wearing any.  The sexual experience I had noted in this senior muscleman earlier was evident in his kissing skills, as well.  He didn’t just peck a guy on the lips – no, he sucked face like some kind of muscular brute who wanted to dominate a guy into submission just from his oral abilities.  It was like there was a direct inner pipeline from my mouth to my dick – and his superior talents with his mouth shot a message to my resting rod and ordered it to hard-on status like a sergeant barking orders to a plebe.  My body was on fire with desire again in mere seconds and I was pumping my legs up and down so my ass would slide along his large hard piece of meat.  I craved to make Liam come a third time.  Pleasing this senior massive muscleman was clearly going to be my life’s goal from now on.  And by the way his kiss instantly intensified and became even more powerful I figured I was doing a pretty good job.  Liam pulled his face from mine for long enough to say a couple of sentences.

“Aw hell, boy, are you trying to give me a heart attack?  I’m not sure my cock can take a third orgasm in such a short time.”

I pulled his face up off the pillow below it and forced him to kiss me again.  I held his head aloft as he immediately returned to dominating me with his powerful lips and tongue.  I increased the rhythm of my ass smacking into his crotch and muscled thigh – even as he started to thrust his cock deeper into my hole.  The insane intensity of our fucking made it look like it was the first time we had ever made love – and not a repeat performance for me or the second encore for him.  We merely turned each other on too much to force ourselves to stop.  The kiss also spurred us on – our mouths were joined tightly to match the connection being made by his cock and my ass.  And then there was all the muscle – now covered in big beads of sweat – tensed so hard that it made me almost cum from just feeling it beneath me.  I could not hold out as long as Liam this time.  His masterful plowing sent me over the edge after what was probably his twentieth thrust.  It was my turn to pull my mouth from his, scream out loud in joyous ecstasy, and then blast a few wads of thick cum from my now-purple cock.  The ejaculation forced my ass to tighten powerfully and that caused his balls to tighten and send yet another big load of his semen into my ass.  By this point there was no more room in my chute and I could feel – even in the midst of my release – his juice seeping out my plugged hole.  It did feel like I would pass out this time – and I do believe I lost consciousness briefly – but as soon as my cock was finished spewing I fell back down onto the hard body of the big man and his cock popped out of my hole loudly.  The room stank of cum, the only sound was that of deep heavy gasps, and I could feel Liam’s powerful heart beating as hard and fast as mine.  It was now kind of uncomfortable lying there on his tensed body – he was just so freaking hard.  I used what little strength I had left to roll off of his huge torso and fall the surprisingly long distance to the bed below.  I kept my body touching his – afraid that being completely separated would have been too abrupt for me to handle.  I was now too intimately entwined with this huge senior mass of muscle.  It was like I needed him to continue living.  I spoke between gasps.

“Fuck me, that was hot, Liam!”

“I actually think you had me shooting blanks at the end of that last orgasm.  Even a big man like me has limits, Makana.  I feel like I just finished an intense four hour workout session.”

“Hell, I feel like I just ran a marathon!  I think tomorrow I’m going to walk like I did, anyway.  You must have testosterone to spare to shoot so much juice, big man.”

“Just being near you makes me churn the stuff out continuously.  I’m going to sleep like a baby tonight.”

“The same is true for me – but it’s mainly because I’ll be sleeping next to you.”

“One night, if it’s okay with you Makana, I’d love to fall asleep with my cock inside of you.  It’s something I’ve always wanted to do, but no one else ever allowed it.”

“It sounds like heaven to me, Liam.”

The big man had his huge arm underneath my head and he pulled my face into his chest by bending his arm and having his biceps bulging against me.  It was his way of saying thank you.  I had a feeling that we’d try sleeping with him in me the next night.  We both knew we had a lifetime together – to try all the things that were swirling around in each of our heads – but we also knew there were a limitless amount of lustful dreams that we had yet to discover.  I was already busy thinking of ways to worship my senior muscle gramps that would make his cock continue to gush like it did tonight.  I also knew he was contemplating new ways to show off for me – and to worship himself in front of me.  That idea, itself, made my cock begin to stir a little, even though it had shot off so much and so hard that it was going to take a couple of days to fully recover.  It was just that being this close to so much muscle made me constantly horny.  When Liam spoke next his voice was serious and I could tell he was slowly drifting towards sleep.

“You know, of course, that I’m not going to let you go back to school this fall.”

“I kind of figured.  I can go to the local college.  I’m not wanting to ever spend one night away from you.”

“Will your parents be okay with that?”

“With which – not going back to the university or sleeping every night for the rest of my life with you?”

“I guess with both.”

“Does it matter?”

“No, not really.  I just want to make sure this is what you want, Makana.”

“Didn’t my ass just make that perfectly clear, Liam?”

“Yes, but that was your ass talking, I want to hear it from your lips, as well.”

“Listen, big man, this thing between us is some kind of force of nature.  I don’t know if it’s because of your hugeness and power or because of our mutual desire for worshipping – but there’s no way either of us could deny this intense attraction.  I’m pretty sure it’s even stronger than you, muscleman.  I have a feeling you’re stuck with me whether you like it or not and I get the distinct feeling that even if I wanted to ignore you you’d force me into submission with just one hand.”

“I’ll never make you do anything you don’t want to, Makana.”

“It was just a figure of speech, Liam, and you know it.  Quit playing coy with me.  You fucking love your muscles, I love your muscles, you love showing off and I love you showing off, so we must be a perfect match for each other.  And you better watch out – talking this way is making me hard again.  I may want another ride on that huge cock of yours very soon.  Your senior muscles may have created a monster, Liam.   You may actually end up sending me home before the morning.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 12

• 2 months later...

What an awesome, story and exactly what gets me going. I have written a few stories myself but, I'm sure they're nothing compared to your writing. I'm new here and don't know the posting process anyway. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...